Beeketing

Een platform voor marketing automation voor e-commerce winkels

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Shawn

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Superb tools for your e-commerce store.

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2019

I installed this application when my business conversion rate started to decline and it did wonders. I was able to contact the subscribers with sales and discounts, automatically follow up with abandoned carts, and more. My conversion rate increased during the first week!

Pluspunten

Beeketing software is easy to use and set up with your Shopify or other e-commerce store. They have many tools to boost your sales/conversion rate, get more email subscribers, follow up with abandoned carts and so many more really good features.

Minpunten

There wasn’t much I didn’t like. It could have a few more options for obtaining email subscribers.

Damilola
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Beeketing Review

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

Pluspunten

When I was introduced to Beeketing I thought it's one of those sophisticated apps I won't be able to operate until I opened an account and I saw how easy it is to operate Beeketing app function, it is very user friendly and has enhanced my mobile site appearance.

The app has a well organised customer support, it helps me to manage the app functions to drive more sales to my store.

Through Beekiting app I am able to communicate with my customers without any need to ask for their contacts, the juicy part is that I can do both voice or video call with my customers at no cost. If you have an online sales store I will suggest you try Beeketing.

Minpunten

I compared Beeketing cost to some other marketing tools in the market, I would say Beeketing pricing is on the high side.

Beeketing mobile app consume more space than expected, I think they should work on how to reduce the space the app uses on mobile phone.

Alexander
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Beeketing is the best marketing platform that I use for all my marketing needs.

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2022

I have been using Beeketing for a few months now and I absolutely love it! The app is super user-friendly and has a ton of features that have really helped my business grow. Overall, I am extremely pleased with my experience using Beeketing and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Pluspunten

What I like about Beeketing is that it is affordable and easy to use. It also has a user-friendly and easy-to-set-up interface. Another thing I like about it is that it can actually increase your conversion rate and sales.

Minpunten

There are a few things that I don't like about Beeketing. First, it has a steep learning curve and its interface is a little bit cluttered. then, it has no free trial period, and lastly, It is a little expensive compared to other products.

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

The Emporer has no clothes

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019

yes cross selling and upselling works. Beeketing should make it easier and hassle free. the glitches and weak front line customer service make this aggravating. The fees they should look at.

Pluspunten

It has really good marketing and has gotten lots of reviews

Minpunten

1 Really glitchy. it boots up slowly, the reporting is still not correct. We have issues getting it started and one app has an issue with Shopify so that the pricing id off $10 per month.
2. The price is the highest out there. The apps do what they say though not measureable different than other apps out there. Yes up selling and cross selling will help your sales but they did not invent it. Boost is a permanent 2.5% commission with a high minimum.
3. Customer service is slow. First line people will slowly take your info, they can fix nothing, Then you wait for a few days till the technical folks might fix. You will never get a person on the phone. All customer service is off shore and all are reading from a script. after countless emails and chats I have yet to talk to someone who knows anything.
4. We are only using because they have established a brand, and my SEO consultant said to use them.
I am totally unimpressed and have told him that. Perhaps they have key customers who they take care of. I could handle 3 if 1 was not an issue. I cannot beleive that the brands that they tout tolerate such shoddy reliability but perhaps those brands are not e commerce focused.

My recommendation use for the trial to see how it works. then try some others out there. Save money and aggro.

Imtiaz
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

one of the best automation software

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021

easily installed and love the look app UI and feel.

Pluspunten

It helps to make conversions more conversion-able because it displays the client's gallery and the button to connect to the cart and checkout button, continuously inspiring them to buy.

Minpunten

The most expensive is the price. Though not measurable, the apps do as they claim to vary from other apps. Sales and cross-sales are yes to your sales but have not invented it. They are not.

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great free marketing tools. Sales Pop is awesome.

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

It helped me convert more first-time traffic than I did without it. For free, its well worth trying.

Pluspunten

I like that the software is free. Sales Pop adds instant social proof to your site, helping uneasy first-time visitors feel comfortable enough to purchase.

Minpunten

Sales Pop used to be able to randomly generate fake orders. It was nice when first starting out to get social proof without having ever sold anything. They now only show real orders, for better or for worse.

Ryan

Must have Shopify apps

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

Pluspunten

Beeketing offers some of the most important but unique apps for Shopify including sticky add-to-cart and buy now buttons.

Minpunten

Truly, there's nothing not to love about Beeketing's products except maybe for the fact support is hard to reach but that may have changed with Shopify's new app store.

Ryan
  • Sector: Computergames

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I really enjoy this product

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2019

I love it that I chat with Multiple people at once

Pluspunten

I like the ease of use and the functionality

Minpunten

sometimes it can be a pain because messages don't always send right away

Bethany
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Better than texting

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018

Pluspunten

It’s nice to be able to talk to people without having to give them my number!

Minpunten

Nothing that I can think of! It works well:)

Brittany
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

FB quick chat

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018

Pluspunten

This makes chatting through Facebook much easier. I like that it’s a completely separate app.

Minpunten

The only con that I can think of it that it make take up more storage on your phone.

Marsha
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Cool app and the fact that its free makes it that much better

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018

I would recommend this app to anyone looking to leverage their customer service via a chat app, and to improve their business customer quality service. Great app with good customer support. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat.

Pluspunten

What I like most about this app is that its free this makes it even more amazing. Excellent app and a great support team. I like the ease of use it simple to install and it is there and looks great, I like when apps do that. I also like the way it stays within the store. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat

Minpunten

I had one minor technical issue with the app for an unknown reason and their technical service team worked hard to resolve the issue with great communication on their side. Definitely recommend this to any who has a shopify store.

Beeketing for social proofing

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020

Beeketing has increased our conversions without being too spammy like other social proof applications tend to be. It has really worked well for us.

Pluspunten

Beeketing has been great on our newer shopify stores where we need to show potential clients that there are clients purchasing our products. It uses actual sales so when someone refers someone to your site, they can see that the person who referred them to the site has actually made a purchase from your store. It has really helped with increasing referral sales.

Minpunten

Beeketing uses the actual name of the customer. For privacy matters, it could be good if the software just named the location of the buyer as some customers may find this to be intruding on their privacy.

• Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best communication app without exchanging contact numbers.

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019

Overall its an excellent app but just needs to improve its speed.

Pluspunten

- Best part is that you can chat as well as call with people without exchanging contact numbers.
- Messaging , voice calling & video calling is free of cost.
- It not only offers free chatting but one can even share stickers, photos & even videos
- Its directly linked with ones Facebook account.

Minpunten

- It occupies around 100 MB in ones phone.
- One cannot have complete privacy, as the calls can be recorded as mentioned in their terms & conditions without intimating the user.
- one might face little problem with the speed.

Abby
  • Sector: Bouw

Invaluable for Facebook Business Pages

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018

Overall, this app has made it much easier for our team to respond to clients quickly and easily from any cell phone. Definitely sticking with this one long-term.

Pluspunten

For any business that uses Facebook (so, any business), this app is invaluable. Makes it much easier to communicate directly with people who message your page - and response time is becoming increasingly important.

Minpunten

The only negative here is that the app tends to use up a lot of space. Depending what device you're working with, it could slow things down a bit.

Joe
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Boost Sales by Beeketing

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

Overall, positive. Have had no complaints and the few times I've needed customer support I've been able to get it.

Pluspunten

The pop-up and add-to-cart additions that this ecommerce solution offers provides a nice boost to revenue numbers on BigCommerce.

Minpunten

Monthly cost is a bit expensive. Unless you have enough visitors it is hard to get a pay off. Luckily, if you do have enough visitors, it gives a positive return.

Julie
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Love Facebook Chat App

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018

I love all of the features and how you can cut and paste photos and put links into your chat. Its very user-friendly

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use and the notifications are helpful. I can be on the road and not have to even log into facebook to read my messages.

Minpunten

I wish they had live help chat. That's the one thing that frustrates me about this software is not being able to get a live person.

Melanie
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Let's trail the customer

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020

It's a good program. The information gathered is helpful to your business.

Pluspunten

This program makes it easy to figure out what your customers really want. By shadowing them from entrance to exit, you'll see what they are buying and what more they would buy. Starting from day one you will have an easier time of figuring out just what to have available.

Minpunten

It's a tremendous amount of information to keep track of. It's not as streamlined as I would like. It's a bit intrusive as well. The program gathers information from all the devices the customers use. It also gathers the information whether they are online or not.

• Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It's nice to talk to clients without having to give our business number or email !

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019

I can't expect less from a Beeketing app, I recommand this one for all dropshippers and ecommerce pros.

Pluspunten

The best option is separating personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect our customers for problem solving and preventing unnecessary emails sent and received from customers.

Minpunten

I think it fulfills all its functions correctly at the moment there is nothing that I like less in this app, I've never had a problem with this app.

Chima
  • Sector: Computerhardware

Anyone can use facebook

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019

Facebook is wonderful! Like I said anyone can use facebook!

Pluspunten

The background is really beautiful plus how it tells you your mutual friends

Minpunten

When there's no internet connection, it should tell you "Sorry, there's no internet connection", instead it keeps trying to load but nothing loads acactually

Ada

Great Upsell app

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019

Overall a good experience. I have had a 2% conversion rate with the app so I cannot complain.

Pluspunten

To be honest, I haven't tried out all the features of the app, but it is very intuitive and it is easy to find what you want. Once you're in the dashboard, you are offered the choice to create an upsell or a cross sell offer. These are the critical ingredients of this app, and I did not feel overwhelmed by choice.

Minpunten

I don't dislike anything about the software. However, I wish that users are offered some insight into best-performing crossell/upsell campaigns in order to make better informed choices.

Matthew
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Great apps!

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019

Very satisfied. Easy to use, easy to install, easy to adjust, easy to maintain.

Pluspunten

Apps are incredibly easy to install to Shopify-based platforms. Support team is quick to respond whenever anything went wrong or we had questions.

Minpunten

There isn't really any room for customization. Allowing developers to customize apps would make Beeketing so much more attractive. Pricing is also up there.

Bob
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven

Sexy App

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2019

Beeketings' support is very confusing. They send you an email to tell you to fill in a form if you want help in setting up any of their apps, in fact, I have filled in at least two of those forms and all I get back is an email telling me that if I need help I should reply to that email, which I did several times and I just got the same email back telling me that if I need help setting up any of their apps I should reply to that email. It's like a merry-go-round ride. Not happy.

Pluspunten

This mobile app makes my Android phone and www.buyitatmyplace.com Shopify on mobile look SEXY. Don't know if it makes me anymore sales as I've only had it on my mobile a few days. Easy to set up too.

Minpunten

Havn't really had it long enough to say yet, but it would be great if someone would invent an app that makes you instant sales. All of them seem to take yonks to make sales, in fact, I haven't had any sales to date with Shopify and the long list of apps they suggested.

• Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I rely on this daily for my eCom site

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

Overall good. I still use it and wouldn't trade it , well unless something better came along.

Pluspunten

A lot of features to upset customers on your E-commerce store. Upsell, cross sell, pop up offers etc

Minpunten

A bit buggy. Ive had numerous issues where things went wrong. Also, the personal recommendation feature charges per sale, so it can be costly.

• Sector: Omroepen

Very easy to use

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018

Pluspunten

Pretty much everyone is on Facebook so it's very easy to connect with people

Minpunten

You don't always get notified if someone you don't know messages you

Vanessa
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Great App and Versatile

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019

Easy to use and good customer service. I took it down for a couple of week and I think it may have made a difference so I reinstalled. All my info was still there which was great!

Pluspunten

You can customise the pop up design and also how frequently it is shown etc

Minpunten

I would like to be able to edit the title of the products if they appear too long on the pop-up however I do understand why ethically this probably shouldn't be allowed (as you could change the name to whatever you wanted I guess).