ClickUp

4,7 (2.765)
Tools voor projectmanagement, bijhouden van taken en professionele doelen

(2.765)

Sorteren op

Mehandi I.

ClickUp Genuine Review

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2022

I am managing my Team, Projects, New Clients, New Business Ideas, Tracking Time taken per tasks and improving the Productivity, Scaling the Team.

Things which I like about ClickUp are:-

1) There is no alternative of ClickUp with respect to Features and Pricing.

2) TimeTracking ( which is a paid feature in other softwares like:- Asana, is freely available)

3) We can Hide Projects from other teammates ( even if we are on the free version of it)

4) The FREE Version of ClickUp is beating the Paid Version of so many other similar softwares.

5) Direct integration with the 3-rd Party tools wothout the use of Zapier, Integromat, IFTTT, Zoho Flow, Microsoft Flow, Integrately, Pabble Connect etc.

Minpunten

Nothing is missing in ClickUp but continuous evalutaion and development for making it even more better is always needed. ClickUp is one of it's kind in the market now adays.

Marcos M.
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It saved our Business and will save yours.

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2022

It's way too flexible and I can do whatever me and me team want.

We were trying to find a Simple Tool. We just wanted to write tasks and don't forget about it. We wanted to get them done. But with our daily basis jobs, sometimes you forget things. And clickup saved us. We tried asana and trello, but somehow, didn't fit our workflow and we were missing deadlines and forgetting tasks.

It's perfect for small businesses. For sure, I'll keep clickup in my business for long time.

Pluspunten

I like the simplicity for creating, organizing and schedule tasks. For our team, the sprints views were the best. Also, the ability to display the same tasks in different personalized views, even for each member was the best. We don't always look at the same, and this was a game changer. Similar software like asana or trello or event Project, failed to achieve and understand this: "We want to see the same data, but with our very own eyes".

Minpunten

I don't see it have cons. But I would like more flexibility in the list view filters for dates. For example having ANDs & ORs for several dates conditions (yes i'm a developer).

Trello, Asana, Google Sheets en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Clickup has the chameleon ability. It can change the views, but the info is the same. We can have lists, boards, gantt, sprints, etc. without having to create the tasks again. And we love that. Also is super easy to use. We didn't need any special training.

Trello en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Because of the price and the ease of use. Also, the free plan is really a free plan. You can use almost all features.
Tim B.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Trending downward

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2022

We love the flexibility, but the bugs and poor performance are causing us to move back into email communication since ClickUp data cannot always be trusted.

Pluspunten

The flexibility and features are great, especially the ability to customize views and manage custom fields.

Minpunten

The mobile apps are dreadful and should not even be considered "beta" due to regular crashes and half-baked features.

The web app experience is inconsistent and has been trending downward over the past 2 months with more frequent crashes and incorrect data shown in dashboards.

Teamwork

Flexibility and features

Hey, Tim!

We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience: the good, the bad, and the ugly! We can take it, we promise!

We want nothing but the best for ClickUp users, and we will remain focused on fixing bugs, the overall speed of the platform, and expanding feature parity in our mobile apps. We are very grateful for feedback like yours. We are on it!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Barak A.
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great team, great intentions, lots of potential, yet unintentional complex

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2022

In my opinion Clickup has lots of potential. The software has a great developers and support team, that really do seem to care about the product and the users.

For over 3 years I tried to make it work for us as an All-In solution for our business management (small services agency). Twice during that time I was a paying user, and twice I downgraded my subscription. It's not easy for me to write these words, because I do love the team behind it, and appreciate their efforts, but I gotta keep it honest.

The software seems to try to be everything for everyone, offer endless features to solve every problem in the online space, and by that making it unintentionally complex. We switched to Clickup from Asana, and always found ourselves going back to the simplicity of Asana (which isn't perfect as well).

When we did tried to use ClickUp we encountered bugs and laggish interface, errors that were sometimes really disruptive (such as changes you make don't save to the DB), and my team couldn't get used to the interface - it was just too cluttered, messy, and too difficult to find your tasks and understand what you need to do.

The first part - tech issues - to my best understanding improved a lot. Still, the second part is still not quite there.

I recommend clients to use Clickup as a Company Wiki software, due to it's free price tier and easy setup. That's about it.

Pluspunten

I like the Docs view which is perfect for a simple company Wiki. I recommend it to many of my client.

I also like the support team which is super responsive and helpful.

The software seems to be improving all the time. Hoping to become a paying customer again.

Oh boy...

The software was quite buggy for a long time. This seems to improve, but you never know.

Besides that I don't like the over complexity of it. When you only want to easily manage your tasks, the interface seems to be cluttered and all over the place. Too many small buttons/links/elements floating around, distracting you.

The whole thing needs to be redesigned with a more clean/minimal/focused layout in mind.

Still think the software has good use cases, and we do use it, but for task/project management it's not 100% there yet.

Hey, Barak!

We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience! We depend on feedback from users like you to continue to grow. Your help is greatly appreciated!

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our Doc view!

We have a few suggestions to make your experience with ClickUp better! First, we recommend trying a different layout to see if that works better for you! Next, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform!

I understand that coming across bugs can be annoying. I assure you, squashing every last one is something our developers and engineers are working tirelessly on!

Brian K.
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best, easy to use software you should be using

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2022

Pluspunten

Compared to the others out there similar to this I would pick this every time. Easier to use set up and have running compared to the others. Price is similar if not cheaper.

Minpunten

Nothing I have found yet . This just seems to everything I need it to do and there are areas I haven't even explored yet.

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Ease of use and it did everything I needed for a way cheaper price.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Ease of use wins it hands down,
Harshal K.
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Replaced a couple of tools

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2022

Overall, we love using Clickup. Managing tasks and documents has become easy with it. When you go deeper, you start discovering a lot of advance features.

Pluspunten

Clickup has replaced Trello, Asana, Notion and our defect tracking tool. It's simple to setup and does a lot of things.
We've also started using it's document management feature to store common team docs. It's super useful.

Minpunten

There is hardly anything to dislike. They add new features but it never feels bloated.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Clickup was more feature rich and felt faster to use.
Alec anton S.
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An actual 10/10 one-size-fits all option! I'm really impressed.

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2022

ClickUp provides a complex and comprehensive application that I have found to be far superior to every other software option. The sheer number of different features is impressive and all have been incorporated into a platform that seems very user intuitive, professional and secure. I didn't think it was possible to have a software option for everything, but ClickUp has changed the way I work. I create a ClickUp Space for every legal matter with ClickUp Tasks for every job needing completion. In addition, I have a ClickUp Document for all related legal strategies and for research notes.

ClickUp really does save me at least 4 hours a week (their marketing claim) and has enabled me to provide the high level of service to clients that I work so hard to make happen.

Pluspunten

ClickUp offers a comprehensive project management application that delivers all required features and functionality according to a competitive subscription plan whilst providing excellent client service. This application truly is a game changer.

Minpunten

There is really nothing I would change about ClickUp with the exception of the name, colours and marketing campaign that I feel takes away from the professional nature of the application.

Teamwork, Trello, TeamWave, Scoro en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

The GUI of the platform is far superior to all other options. The price is reasonable and security options are great.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ClickUp is a great task management tool

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2022

Pluspunten

Our business uses ClickUp daily to manage tasks and projects, it's become indispensable to us.

Minpunten

For an overthinker like me, all the options that you have on how to format things can be a little overwhelming. I actually hired a ClickUp expert to set up for me because of this :)

Anand S.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One app to manage all your work chores.

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2022

Very rewarding.

Pluspunten

Showing me how much work has been done and work left to do. And also ClickUp team ships new features very fast.

Minpunten

Multi-project task management becomes somewhat cumbersome.

Ahmed samy E.

Revolutionary Task Management Platform

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2022

Pluspunten

I liked the organized interface and the massive number of features that facilitate scheduling and managing daily work tasks.

Minpunten

In my opinion I think they have covered all I need to manage my daily work tasks efficiently, so I didn't recognize any areas that need to be developed until now.

Gabriel C.
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Feature rich, maybe too rich

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2022

Overall it's a really nice tool to work with; In my personal opinion, it is way better than devops and more customizable than JIRA.
And I guess it wasn't only me; the team also felt comfortable enough that we even started using it for retrospectives.

Pluspunten

I liked that every one of us (we were a 10-men dev team featuring 2x QA, SCM, PO and DEVS) was able to create as many customized views and lists and what-not.
Aggregation worked amazing - especially when grouping things together for exports and reporting
Sub tasks - we used that alot for "task-scoping" (basically task breakdown) and on the business plan it also allowed us to assign hour estimates

Two things over here:
- we were on the Business pricing plan - we could have worked with Unlimited, except that there was this one feature (resource vs. task allocation) that we really needed; it was kind of annoying to have to switch to the next tier just to get this one little thing working
- customizations - ClickUp allows you to pretty much configure EVERYTHING, so it made it a bit hard to set it up properly. I remember that we figured out at some point that we can disable things at list level, but this only got rid of part of the problem.

Jira en Azure DevOps Services

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

We had previous experience with them; JIRA was a pretty solid choice, but it's pricing makes it rather expensive; devops - just no :)
Katie J.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Love ClickUp

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2022

I've been using ClickUP for 2+ years, and am very pleased with the product, and for the features included at a very reasonable price. I look forward to some autoamtion updates, but overall I'm so glad for this tool as my business hub.

Pluspunten

ClickUp is the spot for all your business projects, project management, managing a remote team, etc. I have been able to grow and scale my business because of ClickUp.

Minpunten

Some of the automations have been clunky recently. Could use a few improvements there, along with the mobile app.

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Asana didn't have the repeating transactions like I needed.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Better overall features and had needed annual tasks setup I needed. I manage events and have things that have to happen at the same time each year, and ClickUP set that up the best.
Paddy R.
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Solid, constantly improving, one to rule them all

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2022

One of the few SaaS I chose to pay for instead of using the (well featured) free tier. Recent job needed non-user people to submit dietary requirements, 2 minutes later I had a form that crated tasks that were assigned to the catering manager who could then update their statuses as they made the necessary changes. Click-Up is almost a platform upon which to create custom line-of-bisiness applications, so rather than being bound to a particular tool's workflow/constraints you're always able to tweak any feature to fit your own way of working.

Pluspunten

Like lists? Click-Up does lists. Like Gantt charts, done. Kanban boards? Yep. Need to see the calendar or some kind of timeline? Yep. Mind maps? Got'em. Whiteboards? Yep. Public forms? You guessed it. The bit where it gets useful is that they're all just views on the same underlying data, so everyone can work how they prefer. Automations are functional and included, big plus for project management. Updates are constant, with new features and integrations available to add/vote on.

Minpunten

The default UI is very low contrast and horrible. There are high contrast and dark modes, which I suggest for anyone wanting functionality. The power can make the tool seem a little daunting when you're getting started, but start simple then explore.

Freedcamp, Trello, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Trello hit a ceiling pretty quickly - automations or getting data out or custom fields etc. Simple but inflexible by comparison.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Right balance of price and functionality, and the active development of user-requested features means you always feel like you're getting value. It replaces a few other tools, too. Bug tracking, project management, etc.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

The Ultimate Guide To ClickUp: Everything You Need To Know About This Powerful Task Management...

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2022

Overall, my experience with ClickUp has been positive. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which makes it a great choice for both individual and team use. Additionally, the features are robust and customizable, which allows users to tailor the platform to their specific needs. Customer support has been responsive and helpful whenever I've needed assistance, which is also a plus.

Pluspunten

There are a lot of things to love about ClickUp. Here are some of our favorite features:

1. The ability to customize your workflows to match your specific needs. No other project management tool offers this level of flexibility.

2. The intuitive and easy-to-use interface. ClickUp is simple enough for beginners, but also has plenty of features for more advanced users.

3. The wide range of integrations with other tools. This makes ClickUp the perfect solution for any business or individual who wants to manage their projects in one place.

4. The great

Minpunten

There are a few things I didn't care for about ClickUp. The first was that it was difficult to get an overview of all my tasks in one glance. With so many features and customization options, it was hard to quickly scan my task list and see what needed to be done.

Another thing I didn't like about ClickUp was that the interface could be a bit overwhelming and confusing at first. It took some time to get used to all the different icons and functions.

Megan M.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Helps us bring multiple teams together for client projects

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2022

Pluspunten

Our company primarily uses this product to coordinate our digital strategy, sales, and design teams to execute campaigns for our digital advertising clients. The ease of assigning tasks and updating the team members working on those projects has helped us to eliminate a lot of email clutter and unnecessary meetings. Employees can see live updates from others, be tagged in comments, and see upcoming deadlines without having to interrupt the workflow of another person. There is also a mobile version that some of our team uses. Tasks are searchable which is a huge plus for us as we offer a lot of different products to our clients.

Minpunten

We are happy with ClickUp. We have a rep that reaches out to see if we need assistance and honestly have no complains at the moment.

Slack en Asana

More user friendly

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

More user friendly. Design was better suited to our workflow.
Arun sarathy P.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Changes the way we organize our lives!

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2022

Life changing tool. Brings back the much needed perspective on high priority tasks. Helps in keeping track of what we accomplished, spent more time during a given year. Cannot live without!

Pluspunten

The go-to task management that I have been using since I strongly searched for the BEST tool to solve all my project tracking / idea tracking / inexpensive tool needs. Clickup was a great find, and I was immediately hooked. After having using it for more than 1.5 years I'm still in love with it and use it many times daily to keep track of my entire life - personal work, office work, my hobbies, daily chores, video planning. This gives a complete insight into what I need to do.
Pros:
+ use it to organize every task in your life with dedicated lists.
+ use natural language to enter date, time.
+ break-down tasks into subtasks and still track them all.
+ create custom statuses to match your different lists' needs
+ dark mode!
+ create and track unlimited tasks even in their free tier.
+ web app, mobile app, desktop app - any OS!
+ much more....

Minpunten

Cons: not much but one thing stands out. The custom fields feature. I would love if they provided a way to not to just use these fields up and exhaust (in their free tier). If I am deleting a custom field, it should let me create another one. Instead, they make me live with unwanted custom fields (which I no longer would need) and also use up the custom fields limit. That's a bummer.

Suman S.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Amazing Offce and Product Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2022

There are lots of advantages to using ClickUp. Other apps don't allow us to set the status of specific tasks, such as whether a project is in development mode, testing mode, completed, or closed, for example. In addition to prioritising our tasks, we can track our progress and set reminders in this app. Thanks to ClickUp and the wonderful team out there.

Pluspunten

I've been using ClickUp for over a year now and have found plenty of features to be really useful when working on a project. The best part about this tool is that I can automate tasks, which saves me a significant amount of time. It gives users the ability to report bugs right away, allowing developers to make adjustments as needed.

Minpunten

Aside from the overwhelming number of features in ClickUp, one thing I disliked about this app is its performance on mobile devices due to the complexity of the app's design. When using it on a mobile phone, it displays a number of issues that lead to a bad user experience. It's much too hard to understand and lacks any features.

Hey, Suman!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed the Automation feature of ClickUp!

If you find that you are still overwhelmed by our features, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform!

We also suggest signing up for ClickUp Unviersity. You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Thanks for giving our mobile app a try! Our mobile app was released with a limited set of core features to get them into your hands faster!

Eventually, the new app will have near-feature parity with our web app, but with all the dynamic features we've built for ClickUp, it will take time. We appreciate your patience!

Kia C.
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

best all in one crm

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2022

Very easy to learn, lots of help available through the software. Also easy to find tutorials online. Very customizable and beginner friendly for a lot of industries.

Pluspunten

customization features; softwares comes with templates for a quick start or you can start from scratch

Minpunten

I'm a one person business owner and I would like there to be more automations for the lower priced plans. Mine are usually used up quickly. After they are used, you have to wait until the next month to get more. As a small business owner, thats a headache as I am only one person and need many of my tasks automated daily.

Zoho CRM, Airtable, monday.com, Asana en HubSpot CRM

Cost, Clickup offers better deals

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Cost, ease of use, design aesthetics

Hey, Sarah!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the Automations of ClickUp! We're excited to have you here from Monday.com!

If you find that you are running out of Automations each month, you can purchase extra Automations!

To do this:

1. Click on your profile avatar and choose Billing or Upgrade. Note this is only available to Workspace admins and owners.

2. Choose the automation add-on option that is right for you

Meredith M.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Spaceship with Lots of Powerful Buttons - if You Know How to Use Them

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2022

Overall, I would recommend ClickUp so long as your team can devote time to planning out how everyone will be using the system. Because it has so many bells and whistles, it gives the opportunity to make everyone's lives harder if you're not in agreement on how to set up and utilize the features. Having a conversation about which features are necessary when you start your ClickUp journey will be important to the success your team has with it.

Pluspunten

The ability to create in-depth and intricate workflows within a structure of spaces and lists allows our team to serve more clients on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. The settings for checklists, subtasks, dependencies and relationships knits together the entire ClickUp system and integrates with our team's natural skillsets to produce a lot of work without wasting time trying to figure out the next task or objective.

Minpunten

There are quite a few bugs that can be annoying if you're in a flow or have a time-sensitive project to work on. Sometimes, if you create a new subtask or checklist item, the system doesn't show that new item unless you refresh your screen. This creates some duplication issues and frustration. However, the ClickUp support team has been helpful in the past with other bugs like recurring task settings that we had issues with.

Hey, Meredith!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're so happy to have you and your team here from Asana!

We understand that coming across bugs can be annoying. I assure you, squashing every last one is something our developers and engineers are working tirelessly on!

Please feel free to send any bugs you find our way so we can work to make sure they get squashed right away!

Alec S.
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ClickUp really is one application to replace them all!

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2022

I came to ClickUp after trialing several different project management options and was genuinely surprised at how easy and practical it was to setup. There is definitely a learning curve, but I found it to be user intuitive once I had the foundations covered. I have been able to successfully replace 5 other applications and enjoy significant cost savings in addition to the many other benefits of using one tool to run my entire firm. I find myself instinctively going to ClickUp upon needing to manage tasks and projects, it's the one tool I have open in a maximised window all day whilst I work.

Pluspunten

I found ClickUp to offer every feature I needed in order to achieve my goal of replacing and consolidating several offerings into one. I can login to ClickUp and know that my entire law firm is accessible to me and I can check on one screen and have in front of me all of the tasks and information I need for the day.

Minpunten

I originally avoided ClickUp because I found the marketing and design of the application to be too casual and amateur. It seems the company has matured over the past few years and appears suitable for use in a traditional law firm environment.

Hey, Alec!

It is unfortunate that our ads and marketing caused such a reaction. Please know that this is not our intention.

Thanks so much for giving ClickUp a try!

We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance!

ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

Brandon H.
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A user updated software with all the complexity anyone could ever want.

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2022

I have had a great experience with Clickup. I run a couple of small businesses so I haven't been able to take full advantage of everything ClickUp has to offer, but from what I have used I really enjoy it.

Pluspunten

I joined this software about 3 years ago when there were still a lot of missing features. My favorite thing was seeing that they implemented a voting system that allows you to request features and ideas within a thread where everyone can participate, and if you liked the idea you just give it a thumbs up. When the developers look at the features they add it to their list and start adding them. It is very user-driven and very easy to know what is being worked on from threads all the way up to their roadmap plan of all there plans.

Minpunten

When setting this up if you are not someone that is willing to really learn the software and understand the complexity of this platform to really get full use out of it, then it can get pretty confusing or cumbersome. I love complex platforms that allow for tons of different customizations so for me this works great.

Hey, Brandon!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!

We're so happy to have you and your team here from Trello!

Ahmad A.
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best project management platform with powerful collaborative features

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2022

Clickup has contributed to the establishment of our own system, based on cooperation among all members to achieve success in managing our projects. Now with Clickup, every member is a participant in planning and preparing schedules, knows his tasks accurately and knows the dates for their completion, and he can also ask for help if he needs it through the distinctive notification system that works efficiently with e-mail and through the phone application.

Pluspunten

It's great to be able to have a semi-free platform to help you set deadlines, priorities, and specific people to work on any of your projects, which Clickup can do very efficiently. Clickup will help you customize tasks so that your team's functions become more visible. It is a powerful software that contributes to better project scheduling and enables all team members as well as stakeholders to know what needs to be done and when it needs to be completed. I enjoy Clickup's easy-to-use interface and options as well as the perfect view of the programs, plus it also acts as a master database for the project where you find all the documents and data that team members have shared among themselves during task updates. It may only take a few days for you to get used to all the features.

Minpunten

There is not a lot of negative in ClickUp, as there is no doubt that the positive things overwhelm it, it may only take a few days until you get used to all the features, and you and the rest of the team members can achieve the best scheduling and follow-up of all the tasks you are working on.

Hey, Ahmad!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying the many features of ClickUp.

• Sector: Tekstschrijvers

Honest Review of Clickup

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2022

Click up is a project management system designed to be a one stop shop of task management apps. It offers reminders, calendars, goals, live messaging and tonnes of customization options. clickup is popular with small businesses because of its competitive price point. But it offers options to scale up for enterprise sized companies.

Click up has four pricing options all with an increasing amount of features and customization options. Its free version lets you make unlimited tasks and have an unlimited number of members working on task management a free trial is available for both the unlimited and business pricing options. Each of those options boasts more features including external guests and permissions, unlimited integrations, Custom Fields and Custom exporting. There's also an enterprise option for larger companies that need things like single sign on a dedicated success manager and a full training programme
Clickup comes with a number of features to help you manage projects clickup a bread and butter are its task management features allowing you to easily arrange your tasks in a hierarchy of spaces, folders and lists. Each of these tasks was customizable to best suit the needs of your group and each task can have its own subtasks and checklists nested within click on it goes out of its way to give you all the tools you need to really customise the system for your business. You can build your own automation and triggers to move things along quickly and efficiently.

Pluspunten

•Huge amount of features,apps and intergrations
•24/7 support
•Numerous training videos

Minpunten

•Steep learning curve for new users
•The live chart feature is a bit lacking

Hey, there!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the many features of ClickUp!

We have quite a few options to help you get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance!

Yhanni V.
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Don't look up, ClickUp has it all!

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2022

No more banging your head against the wall handling multiple apps to get things done! It's all under your finger, responsive and up to date.

Pluspunten

The most complete, affordable workspace you could ever want. Tasks, Docs, Chat, Goals name it, Clickup has it. All gathered in one space, say goodbye forever to multiple apps. Oh, and did I forget to mention it...
ClickUp is FREE, how good is that? When other apps charge money for less, ClickUp offers more for nothing! Yep you heard it right , it's FREE!

Minpunten

Just like in any new software, it takes a little bit of time to handle the interface and progress through the learning curve to master all of its features, but hey, what you invest now in time will save you countless hours down the line.

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Many more features to boost productivity.

Google Calendar

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Free of charge and beautiful interface.

Hey, Yhanni!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review.

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying the many features of ClickUp!

Alejandro M.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Great for task management

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2022

Pluspunten

The collaboration with other team members as well as the different layouts.

Minpunten

For non-tech people is not very easy to use. People commonly feel overwhelmed with too many features.

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Because of the UX experience and the lack of mobile apps

Freedcamp

The money/value of Clickup

Hey, Alejandro!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review.

We're happy to hear that you and your team are enjoying the collaborative features of ClickUp!

We have quite a few options to help you and your team get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance!

Alternatively, you can also review your ClickApps! ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform!