ClickUp

Tools voor projectmanagement, bijhouden van taken en professionele doelen

(4.020)

Sorteren op

Denise
Denise

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It allows flexible team cooperation on daily activities

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2022

Organization of a little project. It sits perfectly in the middle of the two extremes: too basic and too complex. When it comes to connecting chores and keeping track of them all in one location, there is no limit to the possibilities. To have all my work documented correctly, it's nice that you can insert comments and embeds, even Genially.

Pluspunten

All of the templates and their adaptability give a clear picture of the possibilities. Fortunately, the Clickup university and other resources, such as videos, make a wealth of learning readily available. This makes it simpler for me to keep track of the many projects on which my team is currently working, allowing me to better allocate resources and time.

Minpunten

Even if you think you're on a subpage of a document, it might be difficult to tell. It's difficult to see the differences between two templates with the same name.

Christian
Christian
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Clickup Helps me manage my weekly tasks

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2023

Our organization could not have automated task management or cross-functional project management without Clickup's assistance. Organization-wide capacity planning has also benefited from this.

Pluspunten

ClickUp has been an invaluable tool in assisting me to manage my time effectively and remain on top of my many responsibilities at work, in school, and in my personal life. You can add tasks without switching windows thanks to a handy Google Chrome widget.

Minpunten

The controls on the dashboard are finicky and will require some practice. All the teams have problems with this particular area of integration and application. I wish I could sync the calendar with my calendar on Google more easily. It seems that just the distinction between tasks and subtasks is communicated.

Boryana
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Decent tool. Works for my multidisciplinary team.

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2023

Fairly positive. Overall it is very useful, we have used it to manage our team work, track and report project progress, do planning, etc.
Bear in mind that we are a multidisciplinary work, so we've tried to make it work both for delivery/ tech functions and research and strategy.
The only drawbacks are the small customisations we haven't been able to make (e.g. the weekly view to start on a differerent day) and the syncing time / loading time.

Pluspunten

1. Helps us manage our workload and set the expectations right. It allows us to plan and forecast work: we get to understand the pace at which we move on projects, it allows us to understand what blockers have occured and how long it takes us to deal with them.
2. Allows us to see clearly where we have dependencies (so that no task or person on the team blocks another person to do their tasks). We use it to optimise our sprints.
3. Supports productivity and team collaboration: during the sprint check-ins, we refer to teh burn-down charts to see if we are on track and if anyone needs help.

Minpunten

1. Syncing takes time. E.g. Once we have planned our month, we input all information in ClickUp and so it happends that a few people make changes in parallel and we refresh and give time for the changes to appear.
2. Some of the views don't load propearly occasionally. E.g. In the Workload view, the users with their workload for the week disappear and we cannot see our workload. Refreshing the view helps, but can be annoying.
3. We haven't found a way to track time for personal projects and not have them appear in the reporting. E.g. I want to time tracked for volunteering, which is separate from our work and my time utilisation at work, but this doesn't seem to be possible. All time tracked goes to utilisation. The same way we need to track time for time off. It would be good if this gets implemented.
4. There is a weekly view, however it would be better for us to get a view not starting on Monday, but on the first day of our sprint (in our case Wednesday).

Melanie
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Not so easy to learn and use

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2023

Pluspunten

A central place for task assignment, progress review and notification

Minpunten

Not easy to navigate the multiple tabs and use as a first timer

Hey, Melanie!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We know our robust feature set can present a learning curve for new users, and that's exactly why we've made sure to provide a wealth of free resources that our users can access anytime!

🎓 ClickUp University: university.clickup.com
📚 Help Center: help.clickup.com
🎥 On-demand webinars: https://bit.ly/3NR67FR
👋 24/7 Customer Support: [email protected]

Have a wonderful, productive day!

Jorge Francisco

ClickUp Review

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2023

Amazing, actually I'm about to subscribe again and upgrade it.

Amazing, actually I'm about to subscribe again and upgrade it.

Pluspunten

I liked the most the fact that I can customize every section of the content. Every task has its way of being distinguished. Besides, adding customized fields to every list makes it easier to understand and develop your workflow.

Minpunten

The fact that I have to pay a little extra, but I don't regret it because whenever I have an issue, doubt, or whatever happens, the customer service is right there waiting for you with a friendly tone to answer all of your questions.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

It's more customizable and the features, and the way ClickUp is presented it's so user-friendly, and the templates have helped me a lot!
Carlos
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Awesome app

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2024

An awesome tool to project management, easy to use.

An awesome tool to project management, easy to use.

Pluspunten

The interface is amazing, helps a lot to understand it very easy.

Minpunten

It's a bit expensive for small groups, but the trial versions works fine.

Geverifieerde reviewer

ClickUp in Medical office

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2023

ClickUp has been a seamless transition. We love that we have the ability to add to any lists from our own computers and immediately see what the other person added.

Pluspunten

I share the practice manager position with another employee. We found it difficult to keep up with information that needed to be shared with various staff throughout the workday. We started using ClickUp to keep a "To do" list of what needed to be discussed for daily meetings and who they needed to be discussed with. It has truly improved our overall office communication and made our daily lives much easier.

Minpunten

There is nothing that we don't like about ClickUp. It has been easy to use.

lionel
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

management software

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2023

Pluspunten

thanks to this software, I can be more productive in the workplace as it helps me to manage all my daily tasks.

Minpunten

for me, it's not easy to master this software when you're a beginner

Bryce
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

User-friendly, Great for Collaboration

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2024

Pluspunten

It has a very user-friendly design, especially on mobile devices. Desktop is good too. I've found that sometimes software changes its look when it goes from desktop to mobile (which I find really annoying), but ClickUp does a good job at maintaining consistency.

Minpunten

Everything is great about ClickUp except for its bugs on OS. Every few weeks the app will not load anything. They've gotten better with this over time, but it's still a pain when you're out in the field and have to rely on a mobile device.

Serene
Serene
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

It really helps for project management

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2024

Pluspunten

I love the function of team collaboration on the software and having to also plan with advanced tools.

Minpunten

I don't think i have figured that out yet.

Yann
Yann
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

THE project management tool (after having tried several others)

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

ClickUp has quickly become the tool I manage most of my business tasks, projects, and work.

There...

There are only a couple of tools I use on a daily basis — and that help move my business forward — and ClickUp is at the top of the list!

Pluspunten

There's plenty of things I like about ClickUp.

What stands up for me is its user interface and, among other things, the ability to easily switch the dashboard view from Task List and Calendar to Board (Kanban-like).

There's so much one can do in terms of organizing the project management spaces and products, as well as features and options you can add to and activate for specific tasks — labels, due dates, assignment and dependencies (great for when you have task B that can be completed only after task A has been completed).

And ClickUp has something I consider a MUST for a project management tool, but that some still don't have, a smartphone and tablet app.

Minpunten

ClickUp has quite the variety of features and this may feel a little bit overwhelming, especially when starting out with the tool

Things

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

I felt that the information displayed with the Kanban view in Trello board started to become challenging to understand and process, as the board became more and more populated with content. It began feeling "too crowded".

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

I was drawn by its array of features and design
Dominique
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Asana on Steroids

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2020

Pluspunten

Not only is ClickUp more robust than other management softwares on the market it is more visually appealing. The commitment to providing different templates instead of taking a silly "minimalist" approach that seems to be trendy everywhere even in areas/industries where it doesn't make sense is great and allows project managers to provide different views of a project to get the full perspective on where the progress is and needs to go.

Transparency and Innovation
The constant improvement and level of transparency they provide in terms of where the product is going along with the genuine consideration they give their users by not only providing a transparent way to make suggestions but also ACTUALLY act on them is amazing.

Reasonably Priced
The best part is that they openly and freely provide a way to negotiate price and provide very reasonable fair pricing that doesn't leave small businesses struggling to stay organized. Many competitors have very rigid pricing that leaves 2 people teams with big projects and tiny budgets SOL. Had we not been able to negotiate we would not have been able to sign up for pro.

As with anything great they're not completely perfect, there's still some features that feel missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication) but thats OK —  its still a company ran by real humans and nobody is perfect. But I do think between the open roadmap, constant improvement, tonne of features and negotiable price they're pretty close.

Missing Features
Some more seemingly basic features seem to be missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication)

IG
Instagram integrated view like twitter doesn't exist yet

More is more (things to learn)
If you're like me and not a project manager/ have a clear vision of how you need to set up your views it can be overwhelming - there's definitely a lot to learn

Trello, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Price and view options relative to subscription level —> basic things were not locked away and higher priced subscriptions like their competitors do and they were willing to negotiate price given the size of our team.
Cherry
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

I switched to ClickUp and Never Looked Back

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

I explored so many tools related to Project Management and my team's task monitoring for years. But, it felt incomplete. There are features that other platforms has but was never rolled into one. When I came across ClickUp, i tried its free account. I fell in love immediately. It did not take me long to avail the paid account. I was surprised it did not stop there. They have been continuously evolving. All new features came from feedback they get from their customers. So, yes - i love that they listen to customers. And all features they deploy are adding value. Sorry if its all praises, ClickUp never paid me to do this *i swear*. I pay for their product and i'm soooo satisfied. Happy customer here.

Pluspunten

It continuously evolving. It never stopped progressing and all those that they have been adding are all added value. I'm truly amazed how this tool have been helping me track all projects and initiatives we have been handling the past year. It made it easy for me to check in with my team and track down our progress on each individual tasks. This tool gives us strong collaboration and connection especially now that we are all working from home.

Minpunten

I super love this product but if there's anything i love the least is i hope they improve gantt / timeline view further as well as the Form view.

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

It felt like Trello was limited on the project management side of things.

Olakunle
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Very powerful project management tool for freelancers/small businesses

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2021

I've been using ClickUp as a project management tool to help oversee subcontractors and give clients insights into how a project is moving along. There are a ton of cool features to dive into even at the free level. I like the ease of switching between a Kanban-like structure to Gantt or Timeline. And more importantly, I like the hierarchy of organization within a workspace. I can organize by Spaces and within each of them have a folder and within each folder have a project. And I can click on any level of the hierarchy to see any projects and tasks to are included.

Pluspunten

The number of features at the free level are enough to tackle 90%+ of all common project needs for those looking for a powerful and cost-effective tool

Minpunten

Because Click Up also includes features for documents, mind maps, and analytics, it can feel like a lot to manage and understand. I can see some users finding it to be a confusing platform.

Trello, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

I still use Notion for organizing digital content, but it was not as powerful out-of-the-box as a project manager and harder to control permissions/security

Notion

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

There were more features are the free level than these other tools.

Hey, Olakunle!

Thank you so much for writing this great review! We are so so excited that you've found our Free Forever Plan was able to handle nearly all of your workload and work management needs at a cost-effective price of... no price! Because it will always be free!

We definitely understand the overwhelming feeling of learning about ClickUp's endless features, as it can be a lot! However, we have a bunch of helpful documents and videos that can help with this! Check them out here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/

Thanks again for taking the time to write out this awesome review! :)

Paddy
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Solid, constantly improving, one to rule them all

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2022

One of the few SaaS I chose to pay for instead of using the (well featured) free tier. Recent job needed non-user people to submit dietary requirements, 2 minutes later I had a form that crated tasks that were assigned to the catering manager who could then update their statuses as they made the necessary changes. Click-Up is almost a platform upon which to create custom line-of-bisiness applications, so rather than being bound to a particular tool's workflow/constraints you're always able to tweak any feature to fit your own way of working.

Pluspunten

Like lists? Click-Up does lists. Like Gantt charts, done. Kanban boards? Yep. Need to see the calendar or some kind of timeline? Yep. Mind maps? Got'em. Whiteboards? Yep. Public forms? You guessed it. The bit where it gets useful is that they're all just views on the same underlying data, so everyone can work how they prefer. Automations are functional and included, big plus for project management. Updates are constant, with new features and integrations available to add/vote on.

Minpunten

The default UI is very low contrast and horrible. There are high contrast and dark modes, which I suggest for anyone wanting functionality. The power can make the tool seem a little daunting when you're getting started, but start simple then explore.

Freedcamp, Trello, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Trello hit a ceiling pretty quickly - automations or getting data out or custom fields etc. Simple but inflexible by comparison.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Right balance of price and functionality, and the active development of user-requested features means you always feel like you're getting value. It replaces a few other tools, too. Bug tracking, project management, etc.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great small business management option.

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2022

Pluspunten

As a small business owner I loved that I could use ClickUp to perform the task of several other platforms, which keeps my subscription costs down and all my stuff in one place. It can get overwhelming and unproductive having data in various different places, so ClickUp has been able to help us solve that problem.

Minpunten

Sometimes the system is a bit slow, but I believe they've done a lot of work on improving the servers lately to address this issue. The thing I like least isnt against the software, but rather that there is SO many options, so you really need to do some planning before you dive in, so you don't get overwhelmed and lost in the options. There is lots of YouTube videos with ideas, but really, you need to work out what will work for you and your business. Once you do that pre-work, it makes the setup and use a lot easier. No 2 businesses are exactly the same when it comes to requirements. Take the time to work out what works for you.

Hey, there!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Jay
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Clickup Gets the Job Done

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2022

Pluspunten

It has a lot of features. It allows automation which is very helpful for saving time creating tasks. It allows you to track time of employees and manage if you are overloading the employees. It provides a lot of views to better understand the project.

Minpunten

I think that the documents could use a lot more work. It feels far behind Notion in that regard.

Trello en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

It provides a view like trello with more features.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

It had a gantt chart view at that time.

Hey, Jay!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all!

Have an amazing and productive day!

Amit
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Think of a feature you would wish and ClickUp already have it. and it's improving all the...

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2022

This tool has helped both the project manager and developers to better time tracking and get sprint timing lot more accurate.

Pluspunten

Time tracking, ability to work on tasks through calendar, code highlights in tasks, team assignments, modern UI and continuous improvement through regular updates and introduction of new features.

Minpunten

So far we have not come across any requirements that ClickUp falls short of. Some new users finds the learning curve bit time consuming but personally, that is rare as most users gets cracking straight away.

Jira, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Switch was very easy in our case as we stopped using Todoist on previous stream and started working on ClickUp when the new work stream started. This means there was no moving tasks or bugs.

Todoist

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

modern UI, Code highlighter, fast interface and lighter and easy to maintain. Plus 100 and 1 million features.

Hey there! Thanks so much for the amazing 5 star review! ����

We really appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and we're beyond thrilled that you are happy with the platform. That truly makes our day! ☀️

Keri

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It's never Monday with ClickUp - It always feels like a fantastic Friday!

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019

Again, I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with ClickUp! As mentioned in my cons (which really weren't cons), I mention thoughtfully setting up your CU instance. Well... I didn't take my advice and thoroughly messed up my account. I contacted the CU service chat option and was helped by a literal expert CU employee. Not only did he unravel my stuff, he gave me some great tips and found out that he's one of the "teachers" on the CU YouTube videos that I love so much. This was great news because like most, I've has less than stellar support via chat. Not with ClickUp - everything they do is top notch.

I love using ClickUp for work, so I thought I'd create a space for my side-hustles and even another space for my household calendar and projects. Three months later and I've kept up with those spaces and even added my husband as a user! While he doesn't use all of the options, I have connected his Google calendar to our household projects and it's made so much difference! We even have our bills and budget stuff in CU. I'm sold on CU professionally and personally, so much so that you'd think I worked for ClickUp in sales. :)

This is a solid system - don't wait, dump your other PM applications and sign up with ClickUp!

Pluspunten

I've been a user of almost every project mgmt system available. While all have their benefits, I found myself using at least three platforms for PM. They were, Monday.com, Trello, ZenDesk and we'd pepper in communication with Slack. Monday.com was our primary system and it lacked so much in the way of customizing my boards, columns and data associated. Additionally, I never felt like I had a place where all of my project items lived. With ClickUp, I have it all - including adding goals and associating tasks to them. On a regular basis the CU team releases new and exciting features. The cost is so minimal. I am in love with ClickUp!

Minpunten

I really don't have any cons to list. The only thing I can mention is that you USE the help documentation and even better are the YouTube videos on the CU channel. Because the application is SO ROBUST, it can take some focused time when setting up your instance of CU. The key is to understanding the hierarchy of teams, spaces, projects, lists/task, etc. Once you have that down, you can really dig in with custom fields, colors, goals and more. I recommend that you spend the first week setting up CU in small "time chunks", also, start with a pre-made template, play around, see the output and then work backwards to customize for your company. Also, you've got to indoctrinate your users with training and the benefits (time saving, $ producing, better systems, etc), or like any system, it will just be an expense and yet one more application that isn't being optimized. Have at least one CU champion on your team so that they can be a resource for the others.

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Robust, fully customizable project management tool

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2019

My overall experience has been fantastic. ClickUp has been a great tool that did exactly the things that I wanted.

I want to view each project by it's Kanban Board, but then view each day's tasks in a list. ClickUp does that. I have totally different status flows for Marketing Projects than I do for Design Projects, and another totally different status flow for Print Production. ClickUp let's me set project specific Statuses - so my marketing project can be "Running" and my print project can be "At Printers". This is HUGE in my world.

I want to assign Priorities within a project. Done - Priority Flags are native in the free version. I want to make a checklist that repeats on every marketing campaign, so that we have a QC checklist before we hit go on any campaign. And I want to save that checklist so I don't have to retype it on every project. Done - Checklist templates are native in the free version. I want to have nested tasks that have to be completed before other tasks can be cleared, and I want to see what subtasks are blocking projects. Done - task dependencies are native in the free version. I hope by now you're noticing a pattern here.

If you're at all unhappy with your current Project Management Software, try ClickUp. It probably fixes the exact thing that you don't like about your current software.

My Quick Rundown of Pros
- Very Robust System. Has tons of functionality
- Fully Customizable. With a bit of tweaking it becomes your own custom project management software.
- Great Customer Service. Very responsive with tons of help to get everything customized just for you.
- Keep Adding New Features. What was already a robust system keeps getting new tools and features.
- High Quality Free Version. They don't skimp on features for the free version. Most everything is included.

The ClickUp Team basically took all of the things I hate about other project management tools and fixed them. Some tools only allow Done/Not Done. Some are only Board Views. Some are only Task Views. Some don't have a chat feature. Some don't let you make your own categories. On and on it goes. ClickUp does everything. Literally everything. And it's all customizable. Everything can be tuned to exactly the way I need it.

If you like board views, you can have board views. If you like list views you can have list views. If you want a project status called "Waiting for Margaret's OK" you can do that. You can set ClickUp to fit your exact, custom needs. It's really incredible. The ability to customize everything to exactly what you need makes all of its robust tools actually work for your specific situation.

Minpunten

The best thing about ClickUp, full customization, is also it's Achilles Heel. There is a lot of stuff to customize and set up in order to get the software really running optimally. You can do just a simple Done/Not Done set up, but that seems like kind of a waste considering the options you have available.

All that set up takes time and a lot of tweaking and adjusting even after everything is set up.

Hannah
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A full-featured solution for all your team's project management needs

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019

By allowing our whole team (from marketing and sales to design and development) to manage their projects from one place, ClickUp makes it easy to collaborate across teams and gives everyone visibility on what's going on across the whole company. It has become the "single source of truth" for the team and effectively eliminated the need for using various redundant product management tools.

Pluspunten

I love that it has pretty much all the features that any kind of a team might need, and as such, it can be the one product that the whole team can agree on using. Prior to using ClickUp, our team used Jira, Trello, and a number of other tools for managing products/projects within different areas, which created siloes of information that prevented the team from collaborating efficiently and effectively. Other project management tools that we explored (Asana, Monday.com, Basecamp, and Airtable being some of them) generally faced opposition from our development team because they didn't seamlessly integrate with Bitbucket/Github and lacked detailed features that'd allow them to accommodate it to agile/scrum flows. While these other tools may have offered a simpler, more streamlined experience, what our team was looking for was customizability (without sacrificing on usability) and ClickUp was the perfect balance between the two.
We also love how customer-centric ClickUp is (as you can see from their awesome feature requests page (https://feedback.clickup.com/feature-requests) and how they're so focused on continuously launching new value-add products that their customers really want and need. I'd definitely recommend the tool for startups that are trying to reduce information silos and promote collaboration between teams.

Minpunten

The complexity of navigating through all its features, which inevitably comes as a byproduct of the breadth of the product's features (which I actually consider to be one of its biggest advantages).
Although I personally find the product quite easy to use, I've heard the feedback from various team members that they find it difficult to understand how to use all the features and that they find it a bit overwhelming at times. There will definitely be a learning curve for some, but it helps for the leadership team (or the team that is implementing it) to first define how the tool should be used and help the rest of the team get onboarded on this recommended way of using it.

Bhavik Singh
Bhavik Singh
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Want to organize tasks? Look up for ClickUp!

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2022

ClickUp is a great task management tool that helps me keep my team organized and on track. I love that I can create custom tasks and subtasks and that I can collaborate with my team on each task. ClickUp has also been a great way to keep my team organized, as I can create spaces for each team member and assign tasks accordingly. Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.

Pluspunten

I have been using ClickUp for some time and absolutely love it. Personally, it has helped me to be more organized and productive. I know these two words get overused like some random metaphors, but it's no less than the truth.

I love that I can customize the tasks, and subtasks and collaborate with my team. The spaces feature is also very helpful. It helped us define spaces for different functions (marketing, content, devs, etc.). The tasks are also very customizable, which is great if you need to add subtasks or collaborate with others.

In addition, the UI is pretty user-friendly, and the support is great. Overall, I would recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.
So, if you're looking for a great task management tool, ClickUp is definitely worth checking out.

Minpunten

I don't have many complaints, but if there were one thing that really annoys me about ClickUp is that it sometimes tends to lag big time when there is a lot of data on the content board or the document/editor. It becomes quite annoying when you're short of time. Apart from that, there's one more thing that makes the content board kind of cluttered. When I look at the finished tasks, I could see some of them from 3-4 months back. Now, over time, these grow and look cluttered. I wish there was a way where the finished tasks get archived or something after a month and a half to keep the dashboard clear. You see, a cluttered desk leads to a cluttered mind... not something desirable.

merve
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent tool for tracking and collaboration

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2022

Logistically, it is excellent; we can organize the activities to be completed in a way that is well-balanced. Without a doubt, this enables me to distribute the work in a very favorable way and is crucial for the creation of the targets. The application unquestionably sets up solid standards for how to handle group assignments. The program is simple to use and essential for completing a variety of activities.

Pluspunten

I use ClickUp to manage a university CRM team, and it's a great tool. I've set up a workspace with sections for marketing, customer service, finances, etc. My team project planning, personal task management, notes, calendar, and email are all combined in one practical, shareable application via Clickup. I initially believed that their "save a day a week" campaign was a hoax, but the administrative duplication that has been removed easily generates that savings and more.

Minpunten

There is a need to address the learning curve. My company's senior project managers struggled to understand workspaces, spaces, and folders. Meeting invitation requests through the calendar would facilitate meetings; nonetheless, this functionality is not essential but would improve its efficiency.

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback! ����

We're sad to hear that you and your team members struggled with learning to use the platform, but we'd love to hear any ideas you have for improvements in this area. Feel free to share your suggestions on our feedback boards! Our Product team reviews every post and that's truly the best way for your ideas to be considered!����

In the meantime, please contact us at [email protected] whenever you or your team struggle with anything in the platform or anytime you have any questions. Our Support team is available anytime and we're always happy to help!✨

Chris
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A Pleasant Surprise Over Jira

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2023

My journey from Jira to ClickUp has been unexpectedly positive. ClickUp offers a user-friendly experience and cost-effectiveness that we appreciate, even though it may not be as feature-rich as Jira.

Pluspunten

I've been using Jira for quite some time, but recently, I decided to give ClickUp a try, and to my surprise, it's been a delightful experience. ClickUp's user interface is refreshingly simple and intuitive, making it easy for everyone on my team to get on board. One of its standout features is its affordability, which is a breath of fresh air, especially for smaller teams. ClickUp may not have all the bells and whistles of Jira, but it offers a solid set of project management features that are more than sufficient for our needs. The integration options are pretty decent too, allowing us to connect with the tools we rely on.

Minpunten

While ClickUp has been a pleasant surprise, it's not without its limitations. It may not match Jira's extensive project management capabilities, which can be a drawback for larger, more complex projects. Additionally, the reporting and analytics features aren't as robust as those in Jira, but they do get the job done. Integration with other tools, while adequate, lacks the seamless experience you'd find with Jira and its ecosystem.

Hey, Chris! 👋

Thank you so much for taking the time to share details about your experience. We're thrilled to hear that your transition from Jira to ClickUp was simple and pleasant!

Our Support experts would love to learn more about the project management, reporting, and integration capabilities that you have been unable to accomplish in ClickUp compared to Jira. There may be some ClickUp features you haven't explored yet that can handle these needs, and they will be able to provide tips, tricks, and recommendations tailored to your unique use case!

We're growing 1% every day and look forward to providing you with even more value as we continue to develop. 🪴

Niklas
Niklas
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ClickUp is easy to use to manage projects and tasks.

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2023

Assignments are more overseen and connected presently and it's simple to report and make records, I'm doing tickets more habitually presently and it unraveled the issue of overseeing arbitrary errand records and announcing them, I work on different ventures at once, all moderately comparable to each other but all with diverse due dates and prerequisites and person follow-ups. I would never keep in mind the things I require without ClickUp sparing them for me and making a difference me do my work proficiently, utilizing ClickUp implies liberating up my brain to center on the imperative things and not sitting around idly searching for subtle elements or attempting to keep in mind things, ClickUp illuminated our venture administration issues, it made a difference our groups remain on beat of ventures, it made a difference our directors remain on beat of individuals and their assignments.

Pluspunten

Clickup is a highly quick and responsive application that includes all important functionality such as linking tickets and maintaining links, task with subtask and to-do list, and clear and rapid alerts. I honestly would not survive two minutes at work if ClickUp was not keeping track of all my duties and acting as my brain, remembering what I need to work on, what my deadlines are, where to obtain information, all the minor specific intricacies of each job area, and a thousand other things.

Minpunten

The disadvantage of ClickUp is that it takes a significant amount of time to understand best practices, how to configure the system, and how to adapt your business and work style to the ClickUp system. My workplace firewall restricts edit ticket sections due to socket connection or I do not know what the issue is, but it has to be addressed in such circumstances, and ticket numbering is rather arbitrary, which might be improved.