Betterteam

Plaats je vacature met één klik op meer dan 100 vacaturesites.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Veronica
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The most efficient way to find job applicants

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

Super smooth experience from start to end. Easy to use and amazing reach

Pluspunten

I am in shock with the power of posting and the reach that this tool has. It is impressive I just wrote the job description once and get dozens of curriculums in less than one day. All of them super qualified candidates.

Minpunten

I didn't have the same results with a second job posting, that still doesn't have any candidates, hence I probably have to find another job board to cover it.

Derrick
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Makes recruiting easy

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

Excellent, the customer service team is always ready to help and very open to suggestions. My company gets funding quarterly and betterteam only offered monthly, 6 month and year options. I wrote them with a request to be billed quarterly and had no issues getting a quarterly rate better than the monthly.

Pluspunten

You only have to make one job post and the software post on all the different job boards. It saves so much time only having to post on one platform.

Minpunten

I use a separate CRM to manage all of my leads so I can assign new applicants to recruiters. Although betterteam allows you to disposition applicants on the software. I really want the option to get a running spreadsheet of new application from all posted jobs. You can only get csv files from on job post at a time.

LinkedIn Jobs, Facebook Apps and Tabs en ZipRecruiter

Redenen om voor Betterteam te kiezen

Consistently more qualified applications

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op Betterteam

It saves so much time only having to list to one place.
Jenna
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Free Trial Was Amazing!

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2022

Pluspunten

I received applicants right away in contrast to my co administrator who was using another and never received 1 resume in 2 months.

Minpunten

There were no cons. I received an update constantly. I received 3 resumes in 1 week vs. my co-administrator who used another recruitment program and did not receive 1 in 2 months.

Robbie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Extremely Unimpressed - Mediocre product and customer support

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2021

I chose to try betterteam after a colleague recommended them. He said that his company had received multiple candidates from local job boards that BT works with. My experience was not so great. I paid the $99 for a month of service to try it out, and only got FIVE candidates, 4 of whom were completely unqualified. Furthermore, I could have gotten applications from the same 5 candidates had I just posted my own job ad on Indeed.

I first contacted customer support to clarify package/pricing information because the website was so confusing. They advised me that the current package/pricing information on the website is completely incorrect and gave me all of the new information via live chat after I waited about 15 minutes for an attendant to respond. Live chat seems to be the only way to contact support for Betterteam, and the attendant I'm currently chatting with is located in the Philippines. I'm not impressed AT ALL.

Maybe this software will work better for your business or industry, but it has been entirely unhelpful to me.

Pluspunten

It's extremely easy to post a job. You just post the listing on Betterteam's website and they feed it out to all of the other job boards.

Minpunten

The pricing packages on the website do not at all match the current subscription/service offerings, which makes it very confusing to evaluate the potential costs/benefits as a prospective subscriber. The only candidates I received were from Indeed(where I can post for free on my own), and Betterteam even closed my indeed job ad several days before my paid subscription expired. The product was mediocre to begin with, but not even getting the full month that I paid for is unacceptable.

Antwoord van Betterteam Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Sorry to hear your experience with our service was not up to expectations. I have gone ahead and proactively refunded the $99 you were charged.

We have a 100%, no questions asked, refund guarantee on all our plans. We are always happy to refund in situations like these.

The pricing on our website is correct but it does seem there was a miscommunication from our team on a few points. I will make sure we address this in our support training.

Thank you for leaving a review and best of luck with your hiring.

Dillon

Multiple employee hire

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2022

I have been posting on other job posting sites for months with no luck in finding even a single applicant. I Signed up for Betterteam's free trail at the end of the day Friday before going home. I came back into the office on Monday to find 14 applications and by the end of the day that number had hit 20 applicants. Very much worth while.

Pluspunten

It was self explanatory. Very easy to use!

Minpunten

Didn't find this software sooner. If we had we would have started long ago.

Troy
  • Sector: Publieke zaken

Betterteam Excellence

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2022

Betterteams is an excellent job posting website and the customer service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was excellent as well. I was able to hire an employee specifically because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] customer service help.

Pluspunten

Very easy to navigate and posting a job ad is very simple and quick. It does not waste my time.

Minpunten

I had the free trail so I didn't utilize it.

Eric
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Impressive, Most Impressive!

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2022

Everyone seemed professional.

Pluspunten

We received about 265 leads from our job post.

Minpunten

Can't mention cons as I only started with the trial. We got 265 leads from our job post. Impressive.

Tambra

Fast
Easy to follow
Trial period you offered

Minpunten

Trial period not long enough
Should list the cost of various options from the start

angesyl
  • Sector: Olie en energie

Feedback

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2022

Continuously receiving applications / cv

Minpunten

none so far, all are fine. The free trial is okay and also the customer service

Desiree

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2022

Pluspunten

easy to set up and easy to use

None at this time

David
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

About time I found myself a professional job board.

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2021

In comparison to Indeed, Betterteam are not just in a different league, but they are helpful, professional, do not hide behind tax breaks and aggressive sales strategies and most importantly, GET THIS you can actually get in touch with them. Amazing, something Indeed is not fond of, is the over paying customer getting customer service, no chance with Indeed.

So yes, happy with Betterteam and I will recommend all other contacts I have in the industry who use the in decline Indeed, that Betterteam is your man.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and efficient. You have the chance to down Indeed, you have my backing and many other peoples backing, please make it work and please keep your service even when you become huge.

Minpunten

No features that we use are missing I have no issues what so ever with Betterteam.

Taylur
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

It has been great !

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

Pluspunten

I love the user interface ! It’s easy to use. Produces quality results. Allows our hiring process to be easy and versatile in locations.

Minpunten

Only complaint I would have is that betterteam isn’t advertised better !!! If I had found this prior to my other trials.... HUGE HEADACHE ALLEVIATED.

Redenen om voor Betterteam te kiezen

The pricing for zip recruiter was ridiculous. They were not willing to negotiate or bill quarterly.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op Betterteam

Betterteam produced quality results and a reasonable price
John
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

*Genuine Review* Betterteam knocked it out of the park! A proper product for proper hiring.

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2017

saved time, money, and stress (like freal) and gave me the professional look and feel thus giving me the confidence to hire with the crazy amount of proper applicants.

Pluspunten

So I had to write this review; I've been using all the traditional job boards and got tired of managing disparate platforms (monster, indeed, craigslist,etc). Betterteam allowed me ONE platform to manage all my applicants (over 150 in 2 weeks). It gave my company a Professional look and feel that I wanted my applicants to experience. The dashboard allowed me to share with my partners to "like" and leave comments to collaborate very easily. We have 52 retail locations that needed staffing got just that. AND THE PRICE!! The value is straight up legit. Super easy to use - tips and tricks on posting an awesome job description - truly made for a "Better Team" (more like Build a Better Team). Other companies have promised me the sun and moon - these guys just got right to work. A proper product for proper hiring. The UI/UX is excellent and simple; no frills no nonsense, it just worked.

Jill
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

First Time Using but Not My Last

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2018

The number of people I was able to reach was astounding. Plus I got people who really wanted to work. I was also able to reach an older audience and not just college students. Being able to see resumes on my own time frame made it easier to pick the people I wanted to interview. Will use this service again the next time I look to hire.

Pluspunten

This was my first time using this service. Customer service was wonderful. They walked me through every step of the way. My job posted was a very small job, only 12 hours a week, and I got close to 300 responses in 4 days. The first 48 hours I could not keep up with the number of resumes I was getting. I did find someone for the job who I believe will be perfect.

Minpunten

There needs to be a few more filters. Our job was part time but some people seem surprised that it was. Also need more filters as far as location. I had some people responding from all over the country for my part time job. Maybe they were not reading the description, but each click on a resume took my time, much of which was done on my personal time. So I do wish that there could be a feature such as "Willing to interview people who are within a 10 Mile Ratios, 25 Mile Ratios etc.

Amber
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Fastest hire ever!

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2020

Pluspunten

I run a massage studio, so finding qualified massage therapists in my area that is lacking in massage schools is a constant challenge for me. I needed to hire new therapists quickly and was coming up short on other platforms like Indeed and Facebook. I posted my job to Betterteam on a Monday and by Tuesday already had 3 applicants -- I hired two of them by the end of the week! 10/10 would recommend and use again. I love how they amplified my job posting literally EVERYWHERE and made it easy for me to get the word out in many different platforms. Thank you, Betterteam!

Minpunten

I wish there was a way I could view the resumes of qualified applicants and do a bit of head hunting on my own.

Indeed

Redenen om over te stappen op Betterteam

I used Betterteam AND Indeed. I still have my Indeed membership so I can seek out possible applicants for a future position, but have not posted my job listing there anymore. I wish Betterteam allowed me to do the same.
Maegan
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

The Best of the Best

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2022

It was positive and we were able to find such great applicants. When we are ready to recruit again we will only be using this website. The best of the best.

Pluspunten

I loved that it was very user friendly. It was so very successful - I could not believe the overflow of applicants. It was efficient. The team at Betterteam is so friendly and reach out to see if you need any help.

Minpunten

I cannot say there is anything not to like. My company is so happy to have found Betterteam

Lonny
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This service was great! My job post was up much quicker than promised. I got over 200...

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2017

I've got a good number of potential applicants to interview. It was easy to use and made reviewing potential applicants resumes a smooth process.

Pluspunten

You get not only a simple, easy to use interface and dashboard but the applications are emailed as well. I like that you can easily Like or Dislike and go on to the next resume.

Minpunten

I'd like to see the ability to rank your "Liked" applications as well. I noticed that my job post was edited and I would like to have been able to approve the edits before posted. There were a few applicants whose resumes didn't post, I don't know if that was the applicants error or the software.

It is sad though that so many applicants have poor writing and grammar skills. Most seemed to think a cover letter is a waste of time I guess. A competent potential employee should use this opportunity to introduce themselves to the prospective employer. This is critical in my opinion.

Kristin
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Happy Employer!

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018

I had no issues trying to post our position and love that the position gets posted to multiple free websites without having to post them ourselves. We received a lot of incoming resumes and great candidates to choose from. Within a few days, we had good quality candidates lined up to interview and quickly provided one with an offer who accepted. This was great for someone like me who works for a small company and needs a quick turn around for a lower cost than posting elsewhere. Since I don’t need to continue looking for a candidate I will not be using the system at the moment, but will definitely be back to use Betterteam when we have an opening in the future. I WILL be back to use it again! I’d never heard of Betterteam before, but glad I found them when researching online! Thank you!

Pluspunten

The system is super easy to use! I was able to load my job description with no problems at all. You can also change the color if you like! I enjoyed the colors the software defaulted to, because it actually matched our company colors best. This leads to my second pro... I loved the clean, crisp look. The colors went with our company and I thought it looked very nice and professional.

Minpunten

I do not have any complaints, since I have only used the system for one posting and all went well.

Eric
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent Product and Service

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

We have used Betterteam for the last several years to fill job vacancies. We always secure a large number of resumes from well-qualified candidates.

Pluspunten

Allows users to cast a wide net and efficiently and cost-effectively access many sites.

Customer service and attention to detail is exceptional.

Minpunten

I have yet to discover anything that I have not liked.

Daniele
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

Very positive experience, the customer support is excellent. Will use again, great service!

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2018

Pluspunten

Ability to post in multiple sites at once, one single list of applications to keep under watch, quick and efficient way to add notes and filter candidates. Reaching to candidates in remote locations, to fulfill special hiring needs. Makes the job done, easy. Once you publish your job post, you just need to focus on your real work of interviewing candidates. You don't need to learn multiple systems to publish to different websites.

Minpunten

At the time of my first job post, I felt a bit not so straightforward (at least for me) how to customize the look of the job post, I needed some testing, but then it worked fine (it is why I left 4 out of 5 stars for "Ease of Use") . It is a tool without many frills, and makes the job done (could look a bit "spartan" per se, but again it is really designed for what it does.

Micki
  • Sector: Detailhandel

AAAAAAMAZING!

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2019

I cannot say enough about how much stress this took off of us, while running a small business front to back the last thing we needed to do was stress out about searching for our seasonal help. You guys have been AMAZING. Hands down best online application site we have used. Thanks for starting off 2019 on the right foot for us! WE WILL BE BACK.

Pluspunten

-EXTREMELY effective! We did the free 4 day trial, and the applications poured in!
-The 'subscription' following the free trial is beyond affordable compared to ANY other paid application site
-Helpful/kind staff
-Will for sure use this every year following

Minpunten

Honestly..... NOTHING. I can honestly say they are on top of their game here.

Michael
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Betterteam Is The Best

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019

I have been recruiting for over 20 years. I've seen all the free trials and the performance of those free trials never produced results. I was reluctant to try BetterTeam. I posted a couple jobs and had quality candidates the very next morning. I then posted all my jobs to the free trial and as of today received countless resumes from qualified candidates. I really don't want to tell anyone about this (my secret)... all I can say is WOW!
Free trial, no credit card, you have to check it out! AND the pricing, Well let's just say it's a No Brainer.

Pluspunten

I was able to copy and paste all my jobs to the software in a matter of minutes.

Minpunten

Can't think of anything at this time. I like every thing about the software to date.

Justin
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Betterteam Review

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019

Pluspunten

It was easy to set up and it brought the most interest out of several sights.

Minpunten

Limited functionality but it was very effective.

Becky
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Way to Recruit

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2017

Pluspunten

Easy to use and large number of responses because the ad goes to various places. Can add and drop easily.

Minpunten

Nothing negative to add. The software works well, the only function that I need to fine tune is to screen out more applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

IT IS INDEED BETTER

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018

Pluspunten

Our team uses two different types of applicant tracker and BetterTeam seems to be much organized and is better than its competitors. It has a more organized layout and better management options for job postings and received applications. It is easier to use as well.

Minpunten

Our team found no disadvantages upon using BetterTeam so far. It has aided us well in our tasks.