Top Echelon

Wervingssoftware die het wervingsproces stroomlijnt

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Ivonne

A stellar ATS Software for Recruiting Firms

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2021

We were looking for an ATS to have complete visibility, customization, and tracking of candidates and clients in our recruiting process in the most effective and effortless ways possible.

Pluspunten

The features, customization, and dashboards are excellent.
BB did a great job creating software crafted by and for Recruiting Agencies. All the functionalities are centered on providing you data visibility and opportunities to manage and grow your pipelines and business.
BB continuously is upgrading features. The deployment and integration are easy.

Minpunten

So, far I have not found anything.
A cool feature to add could be integration to schedule interviews, video interviewing tools, and resume reviews with hiring leaders.

Michael

Abacus Search

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2022

Great.

Pluspunten

User Friendly. Ease of use. Organization.

Minpunten

Price as you add users. I would like deeper discounts for additional users.

Frank
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

New Platform is Extremely Difficult to Navigate

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

The only reason I'm still with Big Biller is, despite the awkward, and user unfriendly interface in the new platform, moving to another service is out of the question during this Covid-19 pandemic where business is down 30%. Our bandwidth, as a small company, for non revenue generating projects has to be kept to a minimum. The customer support is great but software layout and design should be intuitive and not require so many calls to support to begin with. I remain hopefully BB will work out the kinks. I pay $15,000 a year for Linkedin Recruiter so money is not the deciding factor, ease of use is. Originally Big Biller had the friendliest customer support and simple layout and that was the deciding factor. Not cost alone

Pluspunten

Great customer support and easy to reach by phone or online chat.

Minpunten

The new version of Big biller has set me back 20 years in my productivity. I actually go out of my way to use Outlook and avoid the new BB cumbersome, user-unfriendly interfacte. The 'running man" (we call him 'burning man' icon offers no clue as to what menu lies underneath. The 'hot list' icon looks like a poop emoji and I had to have someone explain this to me. Too many lengthy menus that open, vanish, disappear, are difficult to find once they are minimized, etc. I'm advanced with computers and can design basic code and find this new platform roll out very dissapointing.

Maria

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love that they are always upgrading!

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2022

Pluspunten

What I like most is that they added texting to the candidates as activities so when I am texting someone, it creates an activity that can be read by all.

I am mostly loving the new free feature of adding jobs directly to Monster Organic and LinkedIn direct. We've made more placements since using these features.

Minpunten

I don't like that I cannot search older, archived jobs for "job descriptions." Sometimes I want to find an older description and copy it but I have to click job by job, until I can find ones that have descriptions.

Steve
  • Sector: Computerhardware

Things that I love about my ATS

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

I love the company - they are super helpful from sales, implementation to support. Simply outstanding.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, reliable, cost effective. I've used several tools to track candidates and jobs but this is by far the best.

Minpunten

Some automation tasks I have not been able to fully implement yet. I think they are there and I will get to them.

Silvia
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

ease of use and great customer service

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

Excellent candidate and client management. Ease of use and great customer service.

Pluspunten

The sw is user friendly and handles everything I need for now. Customer support has been excellent and timely!

Minpunten

There are still a lot of features that I haven't tried out, so it's hard to say. Perhaps I'd like to have more transparency of the job posting visibility to the market.

Crelate

Redenen om over te stappen op Top Echelon

Turn around time and quality of response from customer service. Ease of use. Crelate seemed good, but probably more than what I really needed and a bit distracting with the many colors, etc.
Linda

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wow! Amazing the difference from our old ATS!

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

This was such an easy transition working from our old ATS to this one. Very happy we made the decision to switch!

Pluspunten

The ease of adding new candates, the calendar for tracking interviews,

Minpunten

Nothing at this point. We have been very happy with everything

Tyler
  • Sector: Human Resources

A Recruiters Best Friend

Pluspunten

Top Echelon is one of the absolute best database management tools I have ever used, especially for recruiting. My company has used TE for a decade now, and have not had anything before or since that was as streamlined and convenient.

Minpunten

The search feature is not absolutely perfect, but unless you want a hyper specific set of search conditions it will have everything you need. I also would love if "Years of Experience" automatically updated every year, so that we could easily check if older candidates now have the necessary experience for higher level positions.

Noah
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

Just a recruiter

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

Pluspunten

The texting has absolutely changed my recruiting game, honestly the overall efficiency brought to the table by Top Echelon has helped so much with my work. Overall it is a consistent, efficient way to track candidates and help manage my day to day recruiting.

Minpunten

I would say the thing I like least about Top Echelon is the cosmetics. The website almost looks out of date, nothing is super sleek or nice to look at, I am on here 8 hours a day 5 days a week and would like something a little smoother in the looks department.

Jani

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good . Love the staff and it works

Tracking
Record keeping
Staff
Networking

Minpunten

Not time to learn it all .
I like it other than I Only know half of what it does

Leonard
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best dedicated recruiting software product on the market

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2021

Overall experience has been perfect. While no software or any product is going to give you 100% of what you need/want. BB comes pretty darn close. What they lack in the cons is far outweighed by the pros!

Pluspunten

Exceptionally easy to implement. Even with a huge database like mine. TE constantly is looking for ways to improve the daily use of the product. Not complex to use, easy import of data, resume, and chrome extensions like LinkedIn. Very little if any down time. Maybe 3 times for 5 minutes over the last 8 years I've used BB. Highly recommend this product.

Minpunten

search breakdown, email, and you did away with the almost instant chat box for real time answers. Now you email your problem and wait. 24 hours later as compared to originally maybe 5 minutes in chat box queue

PCRecruiter en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor Top Echelon te kiezen

lack of features, definitely lack of support, no new features to keep up with evolving technology

Redenen om over te stappen op Top Echelon

the best overall product and direct access to the guys designing the product.
Tim

Big Biller for Executive Search

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2021

I have trained a half dozen new hires on BB and found most people pick it up relatively quickly.

Pluspunten

BB's online access means our recruiters can access it anywhere they have access to the internet. The reporting capabilities and customization are intuitive and very useful.
The chrome and outlook add ons that allow you to make entries directly from the program is incredibly helpful. You can add a contact from LinkedIn directly from your chrome browser. And upload resumes from within Outlook.

Minpunten

Big Biller does not have an app which makes it only available on mobile devices through a browser. The mobile functionality in a browser is less than optimal.

The search fields criteria does not search phone area codes which is a big missing element in finding targeted candidates based on area code.

BB does not allow you to customize a datasheet to send to clients. It has a datasheet but you cannot select what data is included on the form so you may be sending notes and comments that you do not want to be visible to others. Also does not let you brand the Data Sheet with your company logo and contact.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Antiquated server-based CRM

Top Echelons Network
Walt
  • Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Big Biller is extremely user-friendly and reliable

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020

One goal I have it to become paperless. Big Biller is helping me achieve a large part of that goal.

Pluspunten

The search features for candidates and targeted markets are very reliable. The Hot List features allow you to create a system within a system and customize the system for your own use regardless of industry. One of my favorite features is the ability to use "Open Activities" and schedule a future activity or reminder. The system sends you an email in the future as a reminder for follow-up. How cool is that? Big Biller has the best customer/technical service I have ever experienced! They are there when you need them! Friendly, Helpful and Knowledgeable! This system is very affordable and a value for a smaller recruiting shop.

Minpunten

Report functions need to be ramped up a little. I would also like to see some billing and accounting functions built into the system.

Redenen om voor Top Echelon te kiezen

Wanted more value or the investment for a small firm.

Redenen om over te stappen op Top Echelon

Best value for the product. People I talked to seemed to care more about helping me. Common sense approach to solving problems.
Marlaine

Wrong Applicant Tracking System will Cost You

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

So far my overall experience with Big Biller has been great, and the monthly webinars and ongoing tutorials are very helpful to keep me centered.

Pluspunten

Big Biller software has a learning curve--everything does--but it is interactive with strong and informative webinars and tutorials as well as "a real person" to talk with if you get stuck. The different ways to access all the information are obvious and easy to use, and when there is an update, the user doesn't go into meltdown because everything is messed up.

Minpunten

I didn't have an issue because the system I was on prior to Big Biller was brutal--Big Biller was a breeze compared to it. Has a lot of extras that I tried to use in the beginning, and then just let it slide as it wasn't critical for me as a user.

Jeremy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and easy to customize

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

I love Big Biller. I've been using it for years and they do a great job keeping the software simple and intuitive while constantly updating and refreshing the look and functionality.

Intuitive
Customizable
Visually pleasing
Reasonably priced
Hotlists and pipelines are great to use and productive

Minpunten

Sometimes there are too many clicks involved to get the information I need
I wish it ran better on Safari and I would like an extension for Safari. I don't like using Chrome.
Support is good but I sometimes feel like they push me to a video or article and I would like to speak with someone.

PCRecruiter

Redenen om voor Top Echelon te kiezen

Bullhorn is expensive and bloated.

Ease of use and price.
Clare

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Thoughts on Big Biller

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

I have had an excellent experience with Big Biller. As we all know, technology does not always work the way we want it to or when we want it to, and Big Biller is no different. However, Big Biller has an excellent support team working for them. They care about your opinion and work with you to make your job easier so that you can operate successfully. This mentality has stood out to since day one of working within the Big Biller system.

Pluspunten

I have been using the Big Biller software for just over two years now. Since the update, a new feature that I think is beneficial is the automatic nominations. I enjoy the nomination feature because I can see all the applications within the candidate inbox. The apps are all in one place and do not have to worry about adding them into Big Biller, tying them to the correct recruiter and job. This feature saves a lot of time and energy. Another feature that I enjoy is the pipeline. As an intern, my main focus is on finding qualified candidates for our positions. When I am searching, I can easily see if we have considered them for the current opening and other openings we have had in the past. Before the update, this was a feature we did not utilize often. I think the pipeline has improved to become an excellent tool as I can see what candidates I have found and where they are at in the process. I can easily see the candidates that have been rejected or moved onto an interview and adjust my searching with this information.

Minpunten

No one likes change and adjusting to the new system has not been easy, but after establishing a routine and going through the excellent training videos that Big Biller has to offer it has made the process much a smoother transition.

Pamela
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

Good ATS

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020

I like the fact that this is cloud based software and that I can access it from anywhere without having to lug my laptop around.

Pluspunten

This is a solid ATS for my business. Easy to use and access from anywhere.

Minpunten

At some times can be cumbersome to work with, but that's been my experience with other ATS's.

Redenen om voor Top Echelon te kiezen

FileMaker was growing obsolete and was no longer being supported for my platform. It also requires local "server" which I didn't want to maintain.

Claris FileMaker

Redenen om over te stappen op Top Echelon

I know several other recruiting firms who've moved to Big Biller. They gave their thumbs up over other ATS products.
Dianna
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

Big Biller helps me Bill Bigger

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

Human beings are available to help you set up, answer questions. Quick response when emailing in questions. On line help is great. Ongoing training webinars to make sure you are getting the most out of the software.

Love the humans at Big Biller. I tried a competitor but couldn't get any answers - the online help didn't answer my questions and humans weren't available.

Pluspunten

designed for agency use. Ease of use. Easy to customize to my needs. Parsing of resumes. I can actually talk to a human when I have questions. Love that there are always updates. Learning opportunities

Minpunten

Hot lists for prospecting could be better - more like pipeline for jobs. Some other programs have a nicer look but I don't think they work as well.

PCRecruiter en Crelate

Redenen om voor Top Echelon te kiezen

Resumate was not keeping up with changes in the market. Mainly - parsing pdf files was a problem. Loved the pricing and like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - personal touch with help.

Redenen om over te stappen op Top Echelon

I really liked look and feel of Crelate but absolutely no support. PC Recruiter felt dated. Big Biller - again, good program but also humans to talk to.
Randi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Big Biller as an Applicant Tracking System

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019

I think Big Biller is an acceptable and more affordable ATS for a smaller/boutique agency overall BUT its search tool for recruiting is POOR for me. Just too many ways a title can be written, spelled, displayed - and if I don't search for it exactly as it's written, it doesnt show up. Even though it offers TAGS to always include job titles/functions, there are too many ways that things can be misspelled and thus not searchable.
Technical support is almost always available and pretty good at describing what I need to do to customize and/or troubleshoot a problem.

Pluspunten

It's web based so can use it anywhere you have internet connection including mobile devices.
It's highly customizable.
It offers many template options.
Newly offered texting is awesome.
Shows trail of all communications - notes, emails and texting.
Technical support is pretty good at walking through training and customizations.
More affordable than others.

Minpunten

It's search tool is not effective for me at all. There are too many ways a job title may be written, spelled, abbreviated, etc. so the results are not good at all.
Too many different "tiles" that hold far too much information on front screen, requiring constant clicking across various tiles and levels within the tiles to see information.
Too rich in data making it hard to find info I need to see quickly. I have to scroll and click far too often to get to the info I need, if I can find it at all.
Too many opportunities to misspell words in the "tags", making searching very often filled with errors or providing poor results.
Cannot reparse easily within same resume.
Glitches often (maybe because it does rely on internet).
Migrating all my data was time consuming and filled with many missing fields and hard to decipher data.

Blair

Excellent ATS, CRM and Recruiting SW

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2021

It does what we need with a minimum of the things we don't. It's really quite accurate with importing data, parsing resumes, the search function works very well but working with the results list can be quite cumbersome and repetitive.

Pluspunten

Big Biller has done an awesome job of minimizing the data entry/administrative work to maintain and work the recruiting process. It does nearly everything you need for the Direct Hire recruiting process and is extremely easy to use, update, and get newer folks up to speed. We especially like the emailing features and Hot Lists.

Minpunten

Some of the drop down options are rather limited, particularly the industries and detail specs of client/candidate specialties. The tags get misunderstood with so many acronyms (and they are redundant with the word searches) and the parser doesn't work with headers on resumes and you have to edit the job history more than any other section.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM en Avionté

Redenen om over te stappen op Top Echelon

Cost, reasonably good customization with no IT internal requirements.
Gary

Customer Review - SMB Recruiters

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2016

I have over 30-year experience in recruiting and have used several databases during that time. It is a great ATS but lacks as a CRM/sale process tool. It is complete and thorough and easy to use. It is no overly complex. You use most all of the features. Most records or entries are usually no more than 2 clicks away. The parsing feature is invaluable - just ask us old timers that had to OTC faxed resumes and still correct them by hand. The CRM/sales process is not as efficient as the ATS functions, as this is an ATS. But the new database should have new CRM features. I would like a little better metric report system, but I am not sure why or what would be better, It just not as comfortable as some dashboards that I have used. And some of the features I am sure will be updated I.e. emails - auto-type entry, cut and paste pics and data, integration with calendars, also even VOIP systems. (click on the number to dial).
It is sometimes not as intuitive as it should be but I think most of that is being addressed. Also, I think it should have some accounting info, placement data information, for both full time and temp. Nothing exotic by can be integrated with popular accounting systems. Support and assistance are easily 5 stars, everyone is willing to help one on one. People are reasonably easy to contact. And everyone speaks excellent English and are culturally aware.

Pluspunten

Ease of use but thorough. Parsing is awesome. Great customer service. Big enough company to fill the needs of a database and support, but not so big that there are barriers to info and exchange of ideas, suggestions or problems

Minpunten

Needs some updating on processes - one click instead of 2. Not a very good CRM. the 'note' field does not automatically save. I have seen an hour interviewing a candidate and then go to another record and forgot to save the notes. This really hurts production, efficiency and credibility with clients candidates.
Better CRM/Sales pipeline mgt system. Able to select the names in the quick add field of a company record to email a specific person in a campaign. Otherwise, you can't organize by company status (Lead, prospect, account etc) and you have to enter the names manually in a hot list to be emailed.

Ben
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

User review

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020

In general it has been good, but ALL INFORMATION has to be more user friendly, guiding you to what to do next or options at that point.

MORE USER FRIENDLY WITH SAVE THEM MONEY/LABOR ETC.

Pluspunten

I think TE has done a good job developing their software. But...there is so much information, it becomes more complicated to use. There is very little owner/manager PR contact. They need more targeted zone client development/training, which in turn should give them more referrals from present TE customers.
Corporate TE Zoom meetings to bond operations together, to get NEW and stragling customers to know each other and what they niche in so they can communicate better about their business day to day. I just met a great partner on TE that niches in IBM i-series ONLY. I had NO IDEA of this. We just stumbled into each other. I have matching skills//candidates for him. Would not of know this. So, instead of being a generalist, niche notifications can be very helpful to each other therefore MAKING MORE PLACEMENTS.

Minpunten

See above....plus MANDATORY TE resume submittal through and to PIPELINE....NO EXCEPTIONS... I am getting resumes as attachments only, expecting me to reply etc. etc. and then I have to input to my pipeline to manage. When you have alot of resumes being received the TE Pipeline management is very helpful IF people submit the resume through the TENetwork with NO exceptions.

Andrew
  • Sector: Administratie

Old Reliable

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

Overall for the cost effectiveness of the tool, I would highly recommend Big Biller to anyone looking for an effective ATS/CRM.

Pluspunten

Big Biller is a perfect software with a lot of the basic tools necessary to run an effective business.

Minpunten

Would like the email logging function to be more robust, but the work around is not complex and works for us.

Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor Top Echelon te kiezen

Bullhorn was too complex for us with too many bells and whistles that we did not need or use. Plus it was a lot more expensive.

Redenen om over te stappen op Top Echelon

Reputation in the industry as the leader.
Mike
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

Tools for success in Recruiting

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020

I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

Pluspunten

After over 20 years of recruiting and using several software platforms, I found Big Biller to have the best platform I have used by far. Big Biller has increased my personal productivity in managing my recruiting desk and allows more time for working with clients and candidates vs working with the software.

Minpunten

I would like to see the AI track info to take me back to my most recent client or candidate. An example of this is when working with a candidate for a search assignment, other search assignments by other Top Echelon recruiters should pop up to save time in matching the candidate for other options (if they are not a fit for the original search assignment)

Jobvite

Redenen om voor Top Echelon te kiezen

Big Biller is a superior software platform

Redenen om over te stappen op Top Echelon

I felt Big Biller was a superior product.
Kevin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Big Biller Experience

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2021

Very positive experience overall thus far.

Pluspunten

It’s very cost effective compared to other software out there. It’s a great option if you’re looking for something clean and easy to use without all the extra bells and whistles of the more expensive platforms.

Minpunten

They haven’t yet rolled out the ability to tag internal team members with email or notification alerts which would be a huge value add.