SmartSign2go

4,7 (130)
Schrijf een review!
Slimme display-oplossingen, klaar voor gebruik.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Dena
  • Sector: Horeca

SmartSign2go

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

I think this is amazing software. The TV display very important information for our community.

Pluspunten

I love being able to download file and upload it to the page and drag it to the stream. I find it very easy to navigate the pages and insert data and designs. I wish I had more time to work with the interactive options as it seems to be fun and creative.

Minpunten

I struggle with creating forms in the software. I find it easier to create a document and import it into the screen that I am going to upload to the stream for the TVs. If I am trying to create the panel for display then I run into frustration with items and images moving.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks for your review, Dena! I'm not sure what you're referring to with "forms". I'll have to reach out to you on that.

Karly
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

GREAT customer service!

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

We use SmartSign2go on 3 different screens in our lobby & it' s super nice to have 2 different channels playing at once on the different screens. It's very easy to change out playlists for special events.

Pluspunten

It's pretty easy to use & has many different options!

Minpunten

Trying to get music/sound to play in the background is a challenge & I wish there was more fonts.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks for the review and feedback, Karly! I think you guys are on our Enterprise tier of software so I will reach out and show you where to upload your own fonts. As for music....admittedly that is more difficult than it should be. The main issue there is copyright control issues for music playback in a business. We do have the Audio app for playback of your own files and there's also the YouTube app. True music services such as Spotify or Pandora for Business require very specific hardware (so far). We hope this will improve moving forward.

Walker
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Something I have appreciated since day one.

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

The team at SmartSign2go are always ready to help when needed. Whether it is answer questions, making adjustments, or offering suggestions, the guys seem to always have a fast turn around when I reach out. This product is something that I always wanted in my shop and I knew it would help me to further stand apart from similar businesses.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Being able to Instantly review after doing an update.

Minpunten

I would like to be able to edit more easily on a tablet, or phone on the fly, rather than always using my Mac at home.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks for your review! Yes....we agree about phones or tablets. In a way it's too bad that styluses aren't used anymore. It's just so much easier to be precise with design work when using a mouse compared with a finger. For other basic adjustments such as scheduling or changing text, a phone or tablet works fine.

Cara
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great Quality

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

Customer service has been prompt and always successful!

Customer service has been prompt and always successful!

Pluspunten

It's user friendly, intuitive and gives a wonderful first impression to those coming in!

Minpunten

The boxes can be hard to reset but that may be location.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks, Cara!! For the (should be rare) occasion when you need to reset a player, in most cases you can do that from software by clicking on Settings and then Players where you'll see a "Reboot" option. Hopefully this helps!

Alma
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great Investment for your front office.

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

Pluspunten

Our front office has SmartSign2go in which we use a monitor to showcase our information to our visitors. They love it!

Minpunten

I like everything. Easy to use. Information is shared while visitors come to the office.

Jeff
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Digital Signage at Its Best

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019

Replaced an out of date software and hardware system for 20% or less than the upgrades would have cost.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. I have been able to traing non-tech staff to post to it. Works well. Priced right.

Minpunten

Old software would accept power point shows and this doesnt. Small issue we just converted Power point to many images used slideshow of those images.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thank you for the great review, Jeff! The system does support integration with Powerpoint when used with Office 365.

Shelly

Best Deal for the Money

Pluspunten

I love how fast and easy it is to use this device. And the customer service is the best I’ve ever experienced. Every time I’ve called for help the same gentleman has answered and helped me immediately. Top notch.

Minpunten

Sometimes it can be a bit challenging using from my smart phone.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thank you, Shelly! We are glad you're having a good experience. Admittedly it can be a bit tough to make some kinds of changes from a phone. The larger the screen the easier editing is and a mouse definitely helps.

Chris

There Is Nobody Better!

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2016

SmartSign2go really brings the innovation of a Tier 1 technology company, and combines that with world class customer service. Their solutions are incredibly easy to acquire and set up, easy to use and maintain, and constantly give us new and exciting ways to inform and engage with our members. Combining that with their amazing customer service and expertise gives you a great recipe for success! I would recommend SmartSign2Go for any business in any industry.

Pluspunten

Incredibly easy to use, attractive formatting, and an incredible support team

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks Chris! We are thrilled to be a part of the systems at Gold's. :)

Marie
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great Product, works flawlessly!

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019

Excellent experience. My salon directly at the entrance looks very professional.

Pluspunten

I purchased this directly from the company off their website. It works better than expected. Very user friendly. Excellent customer service! And best of all, the monthly rate is significantly lower than what I was previously using.

Minpunten

Can’t think of anything major. Occasionally glitches here and there, but company has been very responsive to fixing any issues I have.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Marie, thank you very much for your review and also for the great referrals that you've sent us! We appreciate you and your business.

Jeremy
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Very easy to use

Pluspunten

I love that you can set menu board changes ahead of time. This allows me to plan ahead and not have to make changes day of.

Minpunten

I wish you could upload images to a central location and have access to them for all of our areas.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Jeremy, thank you for the review and this feedback. By default images and videos are available throughout. The situation where this is not the case is when a company wants to manage different screens on separated dashboards. For example, HR, Marketing and Safety could be in charge of their own respective TV screens and mange those screen from their own space (dashboard) within the software. This keeps things cleaner and prevents staff from changing material that they aren't supposed to. This includes safeguarding media that in some cases is sensitive and shouldn't be shared with others. We will consider adding options for sharing media across dashboards. As it stands what you can do as an Admin user is to transfer any pages that are using the media your interested in and that will in-turn bring that media into your catalog. Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance with this. Thanks again!

Gary
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A pleasant experience with SmarSign2go

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019

Overall, very positive, we've been very pleased with the product and it's east and functionality.

Pluspunten

The software is relatively straightforward to use, and can make most content appear to be very professional without a lot of graphics training.

Minpunten

The dashboard and main screen seems to be a little difficult to utilize when it comes to the need to edit thinkgs. It would also be great to include a live survey/polling component.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks for your review, Gary! We'll put that survey/polling idea on the board to think about for future development.

Alexis
  • Sector: Entertainment

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

Our overall experience is fabulous.

Our overall experience is fabulous.

Pluspunten

We love that the system caters to our needs as a company. There are so many things that you can add to make the slid show look as cool as you would like it to.

Minpunten

We have had some issues with the system freezing through out the day. Some portions of the system is a little confusing to understand.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks, Alexis! We should look into this "freezing" issue. That is almost always due to a configuration..for example setting a page to display for longer than the length of a video will produce this effect but really it's not stuck.

Lyn
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen

Using SmartSign2go

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019

I am very pleased.

I am very pleased.

Pluspunten

It is user friendly. The last software we had was very time consuming to get slides and videos uploaded.

Minpunten

Sometimes there is a delay when uploading before the slides and videos can be added to the play lists. (This could also be in part to my laptop being 6 years old)

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks, Lyn! Yes, it does sound like the issue of some kind of delay would be caused by your computer's performance, especially if your playlist is quite large. This is not a comment I've heard before, but I do know that for big playlists it can take a couple seconds to open and load the preview icons.

Taylor

SmartSign Review

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

It has been a great tool for getting more information to our customers as they can easily stop and read what is happening on the screen or see where they need to go. This cuts down on people asking questions constantly since the information is readily available.

Pluspunten

It's easy to setup how we need it run for a set week. We use it weekly on one screen to show slides of what is happening at the office and it's very easy to setup a full weeks worth of slideshows rather than having to go in an update it daily.

Minpunten

Sometimes it can be a little finicky with how it moves the words and pictures around inside the slide. It can be a tad frustrating but nothing that would stop use of the site

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks, Taylor! You guys have been with us a long time and we appreciate your review and business.

Joe

Pluspunten

I love that it is we accessible, and I can make changes on the fly.

Minpunten

Wish there was alignment guides when moving content around.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Joe, thank you for the nice review. Good news: there ARE guides! The button to turn them on and off is right there at the bottom-left of the canvas. It's the little # symbol. If you've already covered your page with material though then you won't see the grid, but if that is the case then you can make your content a little transparent temporarily while you align things. You can also use the X,Y axis toolbar at the bottom-right to set positioning. Thanks!

jeremy
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

Pluspunten

It is a user friendly product that only takes a few minutes to get used to

Minpunten

has some limitations on what you can do. wish it was easier to make our own templates

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks for the review, Jeremy! We'd love to have more specific feedback about what you're looking for.

Matt
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

Perfect Digital Sign Solution

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

We started with a few players and have grown to 27 players in 5 locations. It has been flawless. The support is incredible. Really could not ask for more. Highly recommend for any digital display.

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Great interface. Tons of options to chose from.

Minpunten

4k displays can give trouble but not a big deal. We have it running on 1080 and 4K screens.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Matt, we really appreciate your review! It's true that there are a few seemingly random models of TV displays from LG and Samsung that have trouble "handshaking" correctly with the two Chrome players that we offer, even though they work great with other 4k displays. For most this isn't a problem and we also expect to have a 4k Chrome player out shortly that should eliminate the potential for this.

Rupesh
  • Sector: Restaurants

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent tool to communicate the team

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2023

Have been using Smartsign for few years now in our restaurant to communicate messages, updates and reminders to team in the back of the house. Very effective.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Plenty of graphics and templates. Very reliable. System is reliable with zero down time.

Minpunten

None so far. Have been using for few years and haven’t had any major issues.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the system.

Mandy

Easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

Our schools love to check out the TVs for the upcoming events and to see if their picture is on it. We get lots of comments from our community on the SmartSign2go TVs.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use. I like being able to set up the folders for different months, but can still pull a page from another folder into the playlist. It's easy to move items around and make the bigger or smaller.

Minpunten

I didn't like the update to the text boxes. I liked it the old way....but am getting used to it gradually. Just don't like things changing once you're used to them.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks for the review, Mandy! :-)

Dan
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy and effective signage software

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

The customer service side was amazing and we were set up and running in no time flat.

Pluspunten

We like the UI and the ease of use. This is easy to add and design new pages and makes training people to update the pages an easy task.

Minpunten

Nothing - it was far easier and the cost vs value was what sold us on the product.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thank you, Dan! It's been a pleasure working with you guys.

Steve
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Nice product

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

We are using it to message safety (days without injuries...why I want a easy to use up-timer), employee recognition, company RSS feed, weather, local traffic, etc.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that slides can be created and modified within the web portal. So many other "brands" require you to create a slide in another program, and import the jpg for presentation. It adds another step, which to me is a waste of time. I also feel that the widgets are superior to others on the market.

Minpunten

There are 2 features that I want to see in this package.

1) a simple to use up-counter or down-counter. Customer service helped me with a workaround that functions fine, but it is more complicated than it needs to be.

2) The ability to rebroadcast a yammer feed is good, but I can only pick from certain Yammer feeds, and the one that I want isnt available for me to pick. Customer service couldnt help me here.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks for the review and feedback, Steve! I will forward your notes to our developer team and hopefully we can improve for you!

Gerard
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

Pluspunten

Product is well designed. Rugged and the signage features list keeps growing and growing. Pretty awesome. Shipped fast and easy to setup and get rolling. Recommend!

Minpunten

Recurring fees, wish didn’t have to pay those

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thanks for the great review, Gerard! We appreciate your business.

Joseph
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Great product

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

I have had a great experience. The product is easy to setup and CSR has provided TOP NOTCH customer services.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, very flexible, endless options.

Minpunten

can become addictive setting up new layouts. find myself spending hours trying new designs.

Antwoord van SmartSign2go

Thank you, Joseph! You've been a pleasure to work with.

Brittany

Perfect for our needs!

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

This was the perfect solution for our main entry way TV.

This was the perfect solution for our main entry way TV.

Pluspunten

Incredibly easy to use, great features and amazing support team

Minpunten

At first I was not a fan of the way social media pages integrated, but they have made some great improvements.

Thanks, Brittany!

Craig

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Menu Display

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

Great customer support during installation.

Great customer support during installation.

Pluspunten

Ease of functionality and customer engagement through digital display.

Minpunten

Price point could be lowered in my opinion. Especially for customers with multiple displays.