Mad Mobile Restaurant POS

Online softwareoplossing voor verkooppunt (POS) voor restaurants

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning
Sorteren op

Mark

• Klantenondersteuning

Cake has made a big difference in running my bagel shops. I have more time to focus on my...

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017

Pluspunten

We were using a cash register before and I had looked at a number of different computerized options. When they brought this to me, it really looked like a great solution for us and has proven to be just that. Paperwork is much easier. Before it was all manual. I'd get the daily paperwork and have to enter it to have any idea of what we were doing so I'd have to spend a lot of time on that. It's basically 10% of the time it used to take which has freed me up tremendously to do more important things. In terms of keeping track of finances and hourly wages it has been a big improvement. I have two locations and now I'm able to keep track of both whether I'm there or not. On my day off I can keep track of what's going on remotely, which I definitely do check on many times every day. We don't have any big problems at all, and I just really love the system.

Antwoord van CAKE from Sysco Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Mark for an excellent review of CAKE Point of Sale! We're thrilled to hear you've had such an overwhelmingly positive experience and that CAKE POS saves you time, money, and worry in managing your restaurant. We hope both locations of Island Bagel Co. continue to perform better when served with CAKE.

Amanda

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great System...WORTH every penny!

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2022

CAKE is excellent. We've had great customer service when we had questions or issues...and our software and hardware have worked GREAT for the past 4.5 years!

Pluspunten

We love that each employee can easily enter and track orders, as well as clock in & out! That coupled with the awesome real-time reports available make this an unbeatable product!

Minpunten

We have a small frustration with how the POS screen aligns the option buttons in ordering windows. It takes us a few minutes to adjust after we change menu items, but is not a big issue.

Redenen om over te stappen op Mad Mobile Restaurant POS

It seemed to have all of the options we needed in one package, where everything else required additional programs, hardware or services.
Karen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Absolutely horrendous. Customer service is completely useless.

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018

none

Pluspunten

Global modifiers. That's literally the only thing I like about it. If it wasn't for that, we would have gotten rid of this system a long time ago.

Minpunten

This system is completely not customizable to your specific business. They're constantly updating the software with updates that make the system even worse for my business. There should be an option to not upgrade. Customer service is absolutely useless. I've called them probably 50 times since we've gotten this system. They never have an answer, they're always "working on it". Never a solution. There was a software problem on their end last Wednesday. I still have not had credit card sales deposited into my bank account from Wednesday and Thursday of last week. It's 5:30 on Monday. I have not had a deposit since Tuesday's sales. One entire week ago. They don't provide any solutions except "We're trying to figure out what the problem is. We're working on it.", but you literally never end up with an answer. You just have to wait and wait until you notice it's finally resolved or never get it resolved at all. You're at their mercy because you paid huge for the thing. What am I gonna do? It's disgusting and these people shouldn't be allowed to operate. They do not care. Even on a normal payment schedule, you won't get Thursday's transactions until Monday, Friday until Tuesday and Saturday until Wednesday. If there's a holiday, push that back a day.

Antwoord van CAKE from Sysco Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We are so sorry to hear about your experience, Karen. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we want to make this right. Our Customer Success Team has reached out to you directly to help resolve your issues.

Barry

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Hard to beat, I've used several systems.

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

Everyone that touches it learns it almost instantly. Programming it is almost as easy too.

Pluspunten

Simple and covers all the bases. Cake has actually impressed customers! How often does a customer look at a cash register and think it's cool? Well, cake has, especially 4 years ago before everyone had an iPad. But we still get comments.

Minpunten

Can't put my logo on the receipts, would love to be able to shop for my own credit processing. I know that's not going to happen. But my logo on a receipt should be able to.

Redenen om voor Mad Mobile Restaurant POS te kiezen

Outdated, and they made me angry.

Redenen om over te stappen op Mad Mobile Restaurant POS

Simplicity, style, customer screen, price, and a unit that wasn't an iPad.
Danielle

Paddles Coffee

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2021

After hearing nightmare stories from others in the coffee industry with other POS systems, we wouldn’t change a thing. We are more than happy with the experience so far, and we are excited for the updates and changes we’ll see in the future.

Pluspunten

Very easy to set up the menu; customer service has always been top notch; online reports include the information you need to run a business effectively; POS terminal is attractive and customer friendly.

Minpunten

Would love to see stamps integrated between POS and online ordering; accessing older reports is time consuming; some of the reports are buried within other reports and can be hard to find.

Redenen om over te stappen op Mad Mobile Restaurant POS

On recommendation from others in the industry and review of the features and pricing online.
Robert
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Cake is the Best yet

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020

Cake handles everything we need for daily operations

Pluspunten

Ease of use, self input of new items, reporting in real time for on the fly decisions.

Minpunten

None, there isnt anything yet we have had issues with or had a question about that wasnt resolved.

Square Point of Sale, Upserve en Toast POS

Redenen om voor Mad Mobile Restaurant POS te kiezen

After having months of unsettled issues with TouchBistro we decided it would be best to seek a replacement. After looking at all options we decided to go with Cake based on needs and wants that we could see would benefit our business. All of our needs are covered and some of the wants are now available to us.

Overgestapt van

TouchBistro

Redenen om over te stappen op Mad Mobile Restaurant POS

ALl of the user inputs and functionality that we were looking for were included and ready to use.
Mitchell

Cale POS Review

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

Great product. Great prices, great customer service

Pluspunten

Easy access to back of house numbers. Great comparison categories.

Minpunten

Wish i could place an order to be picked up later and put a time on the check to print to kitchen . Also wish i could have at least 2 different service charge sliders straight from the ticket .

Redenen om voor Mad Mobile Restaurant POS te kiezen

Needed to replace hardware and get an updated modern software system.

Redenen om over te stappen op Mad Mobile Restaurant POS

My Sysco representative/sales associate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] highly recommended Cake and i knew he could help me with any issues I might have
Brenna

EZ as Cake!

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2021

Fantastic!

Pluspunten

I love the simplicity and sleek design of the actual terminal and the software is amazingly easy to use and really lives up to it's name! It's easy as CAKE!

Minpunten

I would like to be able to have my gift cards expire.

Redenen om over te stappen op Mad Mobile Restaurant POS

my husband did, his Sysco Rep was his friend and ex sous chef, so he talked him into it.
Nick

General Manager

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2021

Pluspunten

Cake made it easier to do just about everything that we need to run our business to the best of our ability

Minpunten

Credit card reporting, I wish there were monthly statements for my book keeper is my only complaint

Scott

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

A promising work in progress

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

Cake is a perfectly adequate system that has served our needs but as we grow we feel like we need to search for a more robust system with all of the features that we need.
Customer service has always been responsive, even if to tell us that the features we requested aren't available.

Pluspunten

This system is user friendly and has all of the BASIC features you need to get going. The customer facing hardware is attractive and functional. Back end programming is fairly easy to use once you are familiar with it. Online ordering has been fairly easy to implement and has all of the BASIC functions you need.

Minpunten

After working with this system in multiple locations for a few years, we have come to learn of some shortcomings - reporting with the system in difficult to navigate and hard to generate more detailed sales reports. It is not an intuitive reporting system. The basic snapshot functions are great, but digging deeper to get more detailed reports is cumbersome. Also some basic functionality on the restaurant side is still missing. Tickets in the kitchen print up items in random order and there is no way to address this in the system. Most other systems have the basis functions to group and prioritize items on tickets for the kitchen and bar printers. You don't realize how important this is until you don't have it on a POS system. There is still no way to offer discounts or accept gift cards online either.

Bryan
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Cake Review

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

This is my first POS system. I think its expensive but I think the system has help me recover at least part of the cost and now I know a lot more about my restaurant. The tech support team is very good. I have had the system for about 4 months now and I am still learning. I know the software people are in this to make money but for small companies you can't afford the add ons because the cost is too high. They don't explain about the add on pricing up front. I thought time tracking, scheduling and inventory would be standard. Overall I do like the system but I will know what ask and look for when my contract is up.

- Easy to use
- Easy to change the menu
- Online ordering is available
- Keeps track of items left if I put in the quantity left
- Tracks all kinds of things such as discounts, comps, etc.
- System was fairly easy to set up
- Tech support is very good

Minpunten

- Online ordering will not let you track the number of items left. If I put on the POS I have 3 special left that won't reflect to my online ordering so I have to manually turn it off. This has been my biggest beef because I have limited items on some things and I can't sell them online because the system can't track how many are left.
- Credit Card money is slow to go in, we have not tried paying the extra $25 to make it go in quicker
- Very hard to track Credit card money vs credit card sales as they don't have a good balance sheet system. Sales from one day get combined, deposits get combined
- Ribbons for the kitchen printers are cheap but have to be changed constantly
- Tickets on big orders print very long, would be nice if you could set page breaks for ticket lengths.
- Online ordering - customers call all the time about not getting confirmation
- To add my own I-pad to the system is a extra monthly cost which is too high
- The system was not compatible with my gift cards so I had to buy all new cards and still manually tracking my old cards - They tried to help me with this but my old gift card company would not work with me.
- System has many other useful feature that I would like to use but they cost way too much for small business. If they would charge for the use of the software instead of charging for the program it might be more affordable. A store that has 50 employees vs a store with 10 employees have a lot different budgets.

Kim

I love CAKE!

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

Too many to list here but software that is easy to understand and follow and make corrections too. It runs our kitchen and food orders as well as serving as an employee time keeping system.

Pluspunten

We purchased our Cake system two years ago after looking at many different systems for our diner after making the decision to update our entire process. The Cake system had everything that we wanted. Over the past two years we've had some issues with our system that very easily have been corrected and some that took a little time to fix. We are just too busy for me to spend countless hours trying to work out an issue and receive minimal or no satisfaction. Out of all the customer service companies we have ever done business with over the last 25 years, the best has been Cake. Hands down. No exception. The technicians are beyond wonderful. Every single technician has stayed with me until the issue at hand has been resolved and has worked with me to fully understand. We have just been updated to the newest software version of Cake and while doing my first online audit of employee timecards I found that I didn't understand how to make a certain correction. The guys at Cake walked me through it late on a Sunday evening and I was able to submit my completed, accurate payroll in time. And I LOVE the new remote access update. It's so easy and helps me keep payroll in line. The only thing I can say is thank you so much for realizing the importance of great customer service! Don't change a thing.

Minpunten

I wish the ipad minis that we use for mobile table service were a little more efficient and didn't drop the Cake network connection so easily. My staff has trouble always understanding how to reconnect or update as needed and I have to jump in and try to fix whatever they've done.

Antwoord van CAKE from Sysco Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Kim for your great and thorough review of CAKE. We¿re honored to be among the best customer service you¿ve experienced in more than 25 years of being an industry veteran. We¿re launching a new and improved OrderPad this year, and we¿re confident it will solve issues like yours. We¿re happy you¿re using support to walk you through any issues, and we hope you¿ll keep reaching out if you should ever need help getting the most out of your CAKE Point of Sale. We can only say you¿re welcome for your praise and enthusiasm, and we¿ll continue working to be the best restaurant technology company for independent restaurants like yours!

Mike

• Klantenondersteuning

Great experience, amazing support and the right way to buy software

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2017

Pluspunten

We were using an older text driven system before that ran on an older OS on XP and we needed something that was Windows-oriented, vendor supported, and took support off of management's hands and handed it over to the people who are actually on the floor doing the work. Frankly the old system also broke a lot, and we needed something more technologically advanced. CAKE has been fantastic. Developing and managing the menu has been surprisingly easy, like the easiest thing I've ever done. Working with the categories and modifiers was just a piece of cake. All of the people working here love it. They came off a system they were already used to, and the conversion was completely painless and extremely fast. When we went from tickets to our old system it was a 6 month nightmare, it just took forever, and I was concerned switching to CAKE would be the same, but it was instant. The system was so intuitive, it's been really nice. It operates exactly how you think it should work, which is probably why staff took to it so readily. The way you can purchase it was also a huge factor for a small independent company like ours, so you can do a small down payment instead of a big cash outlay. It just works for us.

Minpunten

An ad-hoc reporting capability would be nice. The existing reports are substantial and you can download them into excel, but I would like to be able to create my own.

Antwoord van CAKE, a Sysco Company Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Mike for your great review of CAKE! CAKE Point of Sale makes it easy for you to work faster, more efficiently, and with less overhead. We¿re glad to hear your staff is loving it as much as you are!

Carrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and a definite asset for restaurants and bars!

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2021

We had a wonderful experience overall with our system. I would still be using it if our business had not sold and would use again if we ever open a similar business in the future.

Pluspunten

The CAKE POS was very easy to use and I loved the detail it provided for us. As a restaurant and bar, we needed a lot of detail in orders and the ability to print to different stations was amazing vs. having to walk each order back. The reports were easy to use as was the changing of the menu and adding/removing items. It was also great for training staff because it was very straight-forward and step-by-step.

Minpunten

Table numbers being required would be great. The signature pad being a little more sensitive to picking up finger signatures. Split checks were sometimes burdensome and could use a little improvement to speed things up when it's busy. I would love it if the creating of subcategories would be easier (say you have several of one brand of wine so you have less tabs to have to look for items).

Chris

• Klantenondersteuning

Drastically improved our order efficiency. Responsive Customer Service.

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2017

Pluspunten

We had a system before CAKE for several years that we couldnt upgrade, which was our biggest issue. It was becoming slower and slower and features werent very robust, even though it was very expensive. CAKE is very responsive from a customer service perspective, and theyre always very helpful. We feel very comfortable calling when we have issues, which dont often come up, whereas before we incurred service fees every time we needed customer support. The reporting is helpful from a record-keeping and costing perspective and does what we need. CAKE is always adding new features and improving the software aspect of it which is great because theres always something new we can take advantage of to improve our business. We were able to process more customers per hour because of increased efficiency, ease of use, and speed of the system. Its an attractive piece of hardware that fits in seamlessly with the rest of our aesthetic, and because of the customers ability to interact on the other side of the screen, its been a great benefit for our employees as tips went up substantially.

Minpunten

You have the ability to choose your owner credit card processor, but you have to purchase separate processing hardware. Running cards this way ads a layer of inefficiency to the transaction process, increasing service time.

Antwoord van CAKE from Sysco Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for choosing CAKE, Chris! We're excited that you can see increases in tips, and we're thrilled that you're getting the most out of CAKE by using all the features we offer

Lawrence
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Why I Love Cake!

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021

overall the CAke support team has been great. and like i said the hardware rocks although a bit complicated to install so many different pieces.

Pluspunten

Let me start out and state, I LOVE the hardware. I hate those POS systems that you have to flop around or twist for the customer. This hardware looks professional and works well. Our customers like it to as I sanitize after every transaction and they can see what I am doing. For the most part the software runs well.

Minpunten

I don't like that I cannot access numbers that are not within 120 days. That is a pain as I like to compare figures and also need data from earlier in the year. I hate that. Also the note system should be better and should allow you to add info whenever you need to ... sometimes that is after the transaction and i have to resort to handwritten notes. not fun.

ChaseData CCaaS en Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op Mad Mobile Restaurant POS

the hardware was the most impressive.
Brian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Owner of 2 bars for 5 years.

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2017

Pluspunten

We were iPad based with our old system which made us slaves to wifi and it went out all the time. There were daily complaints and we had too much revenue for that kind of system so it just didn't work out for us. A POS should just work and CAKE works. It's been about two years since we'e switched and there are never any complaints from the staff anymore. As an owner, I'm a report guy. The backend reports are self-explanatory and extremely comprehensive. It makes it easy to check out what's being given out in discounts and comps, online orders, sales by category, sales by employee, sales by quarter hour, sales vs labor costs, pretty much anything you'd want to know. It makes tax and bookkeeping easier, which is very important to me. The whole system is easy to use, the interface is simple, and as soon as I can I'm going to switch my other bar to CAKE too.

Minpunten

I don't like the fact that it only reports cash closed on the back end instead of what is actually opened. So I don't get the true sales we are making until the very end of the night.

Antwoord van CAKE from Sysco Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review Brian! We love reports ourselves, and we're glad the CAKE Point of Sale gives you the reporting you need to run your bar your way.

Thank you for your feedback on reporting. We hear you, and the issue is on our radar.

Charlena

Worth Every Penny

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2021

I find it much easier to get the reports that I need and it tells me what I need without me having to do a lot of calculations.

Pluspunten

The features for me adding categories and adding items to them is great. I own a bakery and ice cream parlor which has several items under the ice cream category. Cake POS makes it easy for my employees to find items during a rush and we need to move along quickly. I love the reports I get when we close so that I can see immediately how we did without going directly into the system. It was worth the money spent. I loved it so much I bought a second one for the other location.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to enter my inventory so that I would not have to manually keep up with it.

Esther

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Productive

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2017

Faster service, order is clearly read by the servers and chefs.

Pluspunten

We used to run our restaurant old school with just tickets. We find that the computer system lets you have more readable tickets for the chefs and descriptive tickets with tabs for putting in how you want things without the servers having to write everything, so it saves them a lot of time and it's faster and neater. We use it also to take inventory, and we can see exactly how much we sold each day, which is easier for us. We can also see most popular items and if something's not selling we can try something different with our changing specials. The workers use it to clock in on our computers and it's really easy to get that to our accountant. Another thing CAKE did for us that no one else really offers is when we initially put our menu up, CAKE did all the work. They set up all the tabs and modifiers and it was super easy for us which was great.

Minpunten

Customer Support is not too helpful. They could work on that aspect. They are only helpful to a certain extent.

Antwoord van CAKE from Sysco Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Esther for taking the time to discuss your experiences with CAKE. We have revamped our customer support system and are proud to say we get to most calls in under 30 seconds and resolve issues under 2 minutes. Please feel free to get in touch and see how much we¿ve improved. We¿re glad Maranatha¿s Steakhouse is running smoother since ditching paper tickets.

Ryan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Overall, it's a piece of CAKE!

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2022

We have found that we can easily pull reports (daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly) anytime. Which helps with deciding what menu items to keep or replace. Despite a few hiccups here and there, we were able to overcome them after reaching out to customer service. Our experience has been positive.

Pluspunten

Ease of adding/deleting menu items. Additionally, that its overall easy to navigate. One of my absolute favorite things though is that if you make any changes and upload them (publish them) it happens quick and easy. There's no having to restart the systems and terminals and then wait for them to reload.

Minpunten

I really dislike that you cannot re-open a server "check out" once they've clocked out. Many times we have had staff missing receipts and then locate it after they've clocked out. Makes them feel like they worked for free. I've used ALOHA in the past and that was a great, frustration saving, feature.

Kimbi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Switching to CAKE has made a huge difference for our cafe

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2017

Switching to CAKE has made a huge difference for our restaurant. Now that we have offline options, we've saved a lot of money being able to accept credit cards and not having to refuse people without cash. The lower percentage on CAKE payment processing probably saves us thousands a month just in credit card payments alone. Not being able to track labor costs to sales previously created unexpected labor costs for monthly bookkeeping and other systems were just not very dynamic. The credit card swipers never break, which is another problem we had before. The employee tracking has also been really useful and the time audit report has really helped us find payroll fraud. We're definitely seeing a great return on our investment and would recommend it to others.

Minpunten

When doing monthly bookkeeping you cannot export a sales report broken down for each day, only one day or a selection of days lumped together into one sales totals, so I have to copy each days sales individually into my bookkeeping software, seems like it would be an easy fix for them but no one has listened to my suggestion to make the change.

Antwoord van CAKE from Sysco Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We're glad to hear CAKE has made your restaurant run so much more efficiently and profitably. We are working on adding the daily reporting you mentioned, and we're listening Kimbi, thank you so much for your invaluable feedback!

Pam
  • Sector: Wijn en sterke drank
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good system overall, minor tweaks needed.

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2021

Overall, I would recommend CAKE POS, even with the flaws of their customer service, they are a good company and work with our businesses really well.

Pluspunten

This product is super easy to use, it makes training new employees a breeze. The simple buttons and how to set them up is great. The reports are great, makes the data easy to read and understand.

Minpunten

Customer support is either stellar or terrible. I can call one day and have the problem fixed within minutes, or be put on hold forever and then have them walk me in circle to get nowhere. It can be very frustrating at times.

Kerry

Best Pos system

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2017

Keeping tracks of what we sell and don't sell and taking inventory. The time clock that it has for employees as we didn't have a system and this is way more accurate than the way we were using. Everything is being paid code that gets put in as there would be missed expenses when we were using a cash register. Saves on paper as they can sign on the screen. The close cash gets sent to my email so if I'm not there I can get them at home.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to customize everything to the way you need it, it's very easy to train new employees. Makes taking orders faster and if we ever have issues the customer service is great and they fix any issues fast.

Minpunten

There are certain things I would like to be able to customize, I know recently they changed you can't change an order after it's been printed and with having call in orders people sometimes come back and change things and we can't go back and edit it.

Antwoord van CAKE from Sysco Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Kerry for taking the time to review CAKE. We removed the ability to change orders after they're sent to the kitchen to increase transparency and boost revenue while fully tracking every dollar from every transaction. We're happy Steveo's is saving paper, time, and money by using CAKE Point of Sale.

Jacqueline

AWESOME Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2018

We've had CAKE for almost 2 years and have been very happy with the product. The hardware has been very sturdy and we haven't had any issues with the equipment. We recently added an order pad to our establishment. Our customer success manager, helped us look at our options so that we could select the best equipment for our patio. On opening day for our new patio we had an issue with a power supply for the order pad WiFi access point. CSR drove up a replacement the next day, so that we would be able to be up and running for our busy Friday night. She has been the greatest help with all things related to our POS system.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, cloud based updates so you always have the latest version of software, AMAZING customer service, team take suggestions for features to be added and ACTUALLY applies those suggestions.

Minpunten

We have been happy with all aspects of CAKE

Antwoord van CAKE from Sysco Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks so much for your review, Jacqueline! We love to hear that you have found your CAKE Point of Sale easy to use and have such amazing support from your Customer Success Manager! So great to hear that they went above and beyond to help you guys out with the OrderPad and made sure everything was up and running. We take care of our customers and appreciate your business!

Austin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

BEST Point of Sale System Out There!

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2017

Pluspunten

Our old system was constantly down. Their servers were in Vegas so if anything happened there or here we couldn't use it. There is no comparison with the pure ease of using CAKE. We love the detailed reports we can customize to see anything and everything I'd like to see, and they're quick and easy to run every night. It definitely saves us time, and it saves the team time in putting in orders and info. Another issue we had before was the old system constantly losing tickets during the process, and we haven't lost a single one since we switched. We also like that it looks presentable and not like a clunky computer.

Minpunten

Occasional issues with the time it takes to run a gift card. Not currently able to accept Chip cards and the online order system is a little dated.

Antwoord van CAKE from Sysco Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the great praise, Austin! We're glad to hear Central Valley Medical Center is serving food and checking reports with ease. You'll never have to lose another ticket again with CAKE, and why yes, we have to agree our hardware looks amazing ;) You shouldn't have issues running gift cards, you should contact [email protected] and they can help you get you swiping faster. Support is also a great place to mention your chip card feedback ;)