RV Rental Manager eXpress

Rental Management for RV consignment companies & franchises.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

RMX rental manager Express software

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019

resoves the shortcomings of previous software and allows us to be more involved with what you can do with it.

Pluspunten

Really addresses the missing components if our previous software, much needed upgrade to a higher level of use by our rental agents and management team.

Minpunten

A little harder to use than our previous software but understandable since it has so much more going on.
once you get used to using it you find its no harder to use just has way more going on inside.

Paula P.

• Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good Value, Great Service

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2019

I'm glad it is available and in a reasonable price point.

Pluspunten

Our needs are very minimal compared to other RV rental companies we do all the hauling and set-up of our rentals into local campgrounds. We don't offer anything the renter can drive or haul off on their own. We use maybe 25% of what the program can do. But my life is easier with the document prep, send & tracking and the calendar. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] support has been great!. With the roll out of the updated program looming, we may find that there are other features we could find useful.

Minpunten

Well, I hate change, so after years of the original program, I have been resistant about starting over. And some of it is starting over since we have to to "customize" everything for our needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has been very attentive to this process, but like I said, I hate change so there isn't much I'm enjoying about it! I do expect that once the set up has been tweaked that things will become more comfortable for me. But for someone coming into the program now, you won't see any differences.