Favro

4,4 (416)
Schrijf een review!
Alles-in-één app voor planning en samenwerking

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Paolo
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Good for non-technical teams

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2018

Better team management, who does what, very flexible board design, tracking of tasks across all boards, etc

Pluspunten

We do not need to track scrum speed or similar, and instead we need to get everybody on the same page on who does what, in a sparse team over multiple sites. Favro has some features that make it more desirable than its most famous competitors: duration of tasks, overview of a person's tasks over multiple boards, tracking of card age, two status of avatars (you can tag who is done on a card), etc. Really cool for team management when you grow to 5+ teams on 4+ sites and people working remotely!

Minpunten

Nothing bad for the moment, only a bit of an investment for a (non-American) startup budget. Customer support mark of 4 is like that only because we did not yet try it.

• Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Very Reasonable and Useful Project Management Software

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

Pluspunten

I work with a team of people at the HR department. Although we handle different tasks and projects, there are some projects that we collaborate together. It’s important to find an app that has everything centralized in one system. This is where Favro comes to the picture. I was very happy to find this application which has very cheap monthly fees. I don’t even know where to start with the features, but this software allows you to brainstorm, track and plan ahead. You can use it on your phone and computer. The interface looks so cool and you can print out the reports of your projects.

Minpunten

It looks like a relatively new software that seems to be dynamic, but not all features can be used to its full potential. Better to not have many features but excel in what it can offer.

Matthew
  • Sector: (Bioscoop)films

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Great for general overview, not great for specifics

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2022

Okay experience with Favro, but my job requires a lot of flexibility with subtasks, which is where Favro lacks. The other organizational aspects work well.

Pluspunten

Favro gives great overview information. It's nice that cards can live in multiple places so team members can all work on the same project.

Minpunten

Favro does not do subtasks well. Its possible, but isn't a smooth process.

• Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

A Sophisticated Virtual Project Management Software

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018

My score for Favro is 9.5/10, but they don't deserve to have it rounded down to 9.
10 it is.

10 it is.

Pluspunten

I was searching for an app to manage my projects and was thrilled to have stumbled upon this program called Favro. Favro has so much to offer when it comes to working as a team. We can visualize our projects while discussing virtually and writing it down on the virtual whiteboard. You can create a board and add frames. I am a visual person when it comes to learning and Favro captured my attention. The program keeps me focuses and excited about our projects. The program allows you to do video conferencing calls and chats. Favro is a sophisticated software for project management.

Minpunten

I don’t have any problems with the software because it has really helped me with my projects and tasks. The price is also very reasonable and affordable. Only thing I'd suggest Favro improve is to how fast their team replies to tickets.

Sofia
Sofia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Excellent app for the management of your projects and teams

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2018

It is a good option for task management, with a nice and intuitive design, it is a very competitive market but its service is good.

Pluspunten

This relatively new application offers a very complete and attractive service for project management, has a very nice interface and its operation is very intuitive which helps a lot to implement and put into rapid production, because if your team has worked with methods agiles, it will be very easy to use this, has good tools and functionalities for an excellent management.

Minpunten

If you require complete management at the enterprise level you may lack features that you should complement with other applications, but you can perform the task acceptably

Doris
Doris
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Help your work team to meet its objectives

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2019

Assign projects to my work team and ask them to manage the tasks through this application, they managed to do a special collaborative work since they really managed to organize themselves, the projects were executed without problem and in the agreed times

Pluspunten

It is an application to manage projects that are easy to use, and with intuitive features that will help you to fulfill your plan. Create the workflow indicated to meet the project and generate high quality professional reports to inform your boss

Minpunten

Improve the aesthetics of the application would be great, add more visual elements that enrich it

• Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Our team is loving Favro - productivity unleashed!

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2019

The experience has been great so far, loving it and would recommend to our business partners.

Pluspunten

We started using this to track project progress within our team, and love the features. very easy to use and great interface.

Minpunten

I don't think there is anything we dislike about Favro. It's all good so far, and we will keep using it!

Simon
Simon

• Gebruiksgemak

After much searching, and many trials, we chose Favro as it most closely supported our workflow

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2018

Pluspunten

Multiple boards in the same collection and sharing of cards between those boards. And the UX. And integrations.

Minpunten

Minor, but if I send a url of a card to a colleague, when they click it, they see only the card - they can't easily see which board it came from, so they lose context

Arvin
Arvin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The perfect tool for good work flow

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018

I can keep tasks organized and it removes the need of Post-it notes. I can document my work and generate reports. I can know what i have to do, and in what order i have to do it (prioritizing).

Pluspunten

Favro is so easy to use, the customer support is very good and fast responding, i haven't experienced any bugs, the search function is very good and can be used for advanced searching, the archiving is good, lots of hotkeys/shortcuts, great intergration and apps,

Minpunten

There could be more options for customisation for the Collections. I wish the collections could be but in folders or something similar to keep it more organized.

• Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Overall love the product. Think it's great (5-stars) but could be better.

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018

A one-stop-view at all the project that I need to worry about.

A one-stop-view at all the project that I need to worry about.

Pluspunten

The ability to create a task management workflow in a flexible way, that has some clear rules. For example, having a backlog different to an active board, that looks different, it very useful.

Minpunten

The mobile app isn't as clean as the desktop app. Moving cards is a weird interaction, for example, and visualizing backlogs + boards is so different from desktop that it's almost like a different app all together. I use the mobile app only to add things quickly, but it's so conceptually different that I use it for little else.

Taylor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Favro has been great - we migrated from Trello, and it has been overall pretty seamless.

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2018

Overall - this has been a great productivity software. We have very much enjoyed the ability to have cards live in multiple locations, so that people in different departments can all make updates to the same card.

Pluspunten

The ability to have cards live in multiple locations is the #1 reason we switched from Trello to Favro. The Marketing and Product teams have separate boards, but, often work together on tasks. It is great to have a single card or group of cards live in multiple locations, so that when anyone makes an update to the card, it is updated for everyone.

Minpunten

Management of cards and boards isn't as easy as I'd like it to be. Every week, we make a new board for tasks that we want to accomplish that week, and we move the cards between columns as we make progress on them. When we complete the task, we move the card all the way over to a 'Done' column that we create. The columns are the same every week, and each week we need to manually create a new board and all of the columns. It would be great if we could have a new board automatically created each week to satisfy this. Or, at the very least, be able to create new boards from a template, to make this process easier.

Additionally, managing tags is a bit of a problem. We migrated our boards over from Trello, so the old Product team boards and Marketing team boards from Trello each had their own tags, but, some of them overlapped. Favro doesn't offer a way to manage these tags and clean them up, so, assigning tags is difficult. For example, there could be 3 distinct tags for Video: "Video", "video", and "Vids". When creating a new card, and assigning a tag to the card, if I type in 'vid', all 3 of these tags are available to assign to the card. I have to know which tag I'm supposed to use and which I'm supposed to ignore. If I choose the incorrect tag, that could make finding a card later on more difficult.

Liran

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I've been looking for a tool to replace Trello for a while. Favro is Trello on steroids.

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2017

Pluspunten

The ability to turn features on and off. For example swim lanes are huge. Another example is the Slack integration. The core functionality is there, but I can also add additional pieces per project as needed.

I also love the fact that if you can use Trello. Favro feels like its older, stronger, smarter brother. After a while, some of my client Trello boards turned into 30 column monstrosities. Favro allows me to turn those into clean organized boards.

LOVE swim lanes. Swim lanes are a Kanban staple and allow me to easily organize my boards vertically and horizontally.

Also love the Backlog elements. Helps keep things organized and contained.

Clients and most people in general get overwhelmed with too much information. Favro allows me to strip away the noise for my clients so they know exactly where to look and what they need to do. For example, I can hide the backlogs, I can minimize the boards I don't care about. Less noise = more focus.

Minpunten

I wish the card templates were dynamic. In other words, I create a template, and after updating the card template it updates all the other templates moving forward.

Esther

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use. Constant improvement. You do feel like part of a family due to good customer...

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2017

More structure and a better overview for our project.

More structure and a better overview for our project.

Pluspunten

Easy to understand and use.
More project structure than in Trello.
Report abilities
More geared towards scrum with estimations (point system).
Clone function.
Distinction between backlog and board
Templates for boards and collections
Copy function

Minpunten

Relationship between cards difficult to see and check once a ticket is in a board. Subticket relations are hard to maintain and review.

User role/rights management is very rudimentary and needs improving.

Customer fields is a welcome feature.

Several templates per board or backlog are not possible.

Opening a link to card/board/backlog/ etc. will just open that as a singular entity with no ability to move back to the system properly.

Checklist items are not detailed on any of the reports just how much items there are in a list.

Ability to navigate to the next ticket with a keyboard shortcut.

Ability to scroll through pictures if a ticket has more than one attachment.

Ticketnumber is not displayed on tickets when in board view.

Very little export functions for different systems.

Susan
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Organized, functional, keeps team on task, provides transparency about WIP

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2018

My team knows exactly what to work on, and stakeholder know all the projects that are currently WIP, or on deck.

Pluspunten

1. Having a customizable backlog in addition to Kanban boards for team members.
2. The estimation field helps us follow scrum/agile process.
3. The ability to tag members, setup workflow rules, card limits, and manage a checklist of tasks to complete that card.
4. Private To Do list

Minpunten

1. Would like a "Go To" link to be able to open the card in it's location (whether in a different collection, backlog or board).
2. A way to sort my backlog ( rearrange order by card title, board location, dates, estimation, tags, members, etc.)
3. Double-click to open attachments instead of downloading.
4. The option to add a card from a backlog to a specific columns on a Kanban board (Doing, Done, etc.)
5. Adding/Moving a backlog card to the bottom of the list instead of to the top of the first column.
6. Sync the order/prioritization of backlog cards with a column on the Kanban Board. Meaning, if I have prioritized cards in the backlog, to have that prioritization reflected in the Kanban column.
7. An option to remove tagged jobs from the private To Do list.
8. To have a full screen view of the backlog, similar to what you have for the boards.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great software! Highly recommendable for any business!

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018

Our overall experience is very positive. We are extremely satisfied with the system, as we use it to both manage our day-to-day tasks and our various projects - both client projects and internal projects. We use a mix of agile and waterfall methodology when planning and managing our projects and the possibility to create a project plan (tree view) and have a corresponding board next it, is one of our favorite features!

Pluspunten

The flexibility of being able to set up multiple collections with boards and lists (even project plans). It makes a mix of conventional project management methods (waterfall) and agile methodology work in one software. Furthermore the reports which can be created out of the software bring even more value to managing the business with Favro.

Minpunten

One thing that is missing for our organization is the possiblity to sort the cards when looking at "Cards assigned to me".

Karel
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very powerful tool bringing the best from Trello and adding exactly what I was missing.

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

Pluspunten

We can look at our work in any scale we want and keep everything connected. It is possible to both comprehensively present high-level roadmap to the stakeholders and keeps the tiny tasks for the development team in the same app. This is huge in terms of sustainability and maintenance of our work.

The tool is incredibly flexible and I'm still trying to get the best from it.

Minpunten

Sometimes Favro can be overwhelming. Just today I was creating a huge WBS and I was scared I am missing something since the project tree hierarchy is missing some kind of visual cues to prevent accidents (like more group spacing).

Favro is a little bit slow I get a feeling like an app is not running super smoothly like Trello for example and the lag disturbs me a bit. More problematic, however, is the fact that it sometimes hangs up on me altogether I cannot scroll in the backlog for example and need to reload the page.

But my biggest trouble is with card moving when I want to move or add a card to a board or backlog, there is no indication of the collection name and my backlogs and boards are usually simply called "Backlog" and "Board".

I understand that this can be considered a feature more than a bug since the magic of Favro is based on the fact that a board or a backlog can live in multiple places, but still, the collection is my main workspace and my it helps me navigate.

This leads to manual card manipulation using a good old mouse. Which is fine until you need to move card between collections.

Brian

Favro - The True All-in-one Project Management tool

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018

Favro is a truly collaborative tool. The tool we used previously claimed to be collaborative, and I even thought it was, but after moving to Favro I'm blown away by the ease with which tickets move from one department to the next, with everyone seeing the full history of the work done on that particular issue. It's brought a lot of transparency and (at the risk of over-using this word...) collaboration to our team.

Pluspunten

The best thing about Favro is the flexibility. No matter what kind of processes you're managing, you'll find a way to do it in Favro. Other apps I've used force you to follow a certain flow; they are, in other words, opinionated. Favro isn't. While it may take you some time to adjust to this tool if you're moving to it from another tool, BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL DEFINITELY BE WORTH IT.

Minpunten

My complaints about Favro are all trivial. For example, my primary complaint is that the software does not display filenames for attachments. I'd like it to show filenames because we like to refer each other to specific attachments (screenshots, mockups, etc.), which is difficult when you can't refer to them by filename. See? Pretty trivial.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great enhancement to Trello-style Kanban with some unpolished edges

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2018

It's a positive experience and so far I've used it for two projects I manage (invited 20+ co-workers to join). I hope the integration with other tools especially JIRA are even more thorough (it's functional right now, but not to a point I can just rely on that without manual touches)

Pluspunten

Features. Features. Features. It's fully packed with features I dreamed of in Trello and now all available and even better. The visual style is appealing and the product itself is solid

Minpunten

There're some rough edges in how the web app is loaded in the browser. For large boards it takes a long pause, sometimes so long that I wonder if the board is empty.

The pricing is on the expensive side. Lack of a personal / individual plan is also unfortunate so I can't use that for both professional and personal projects.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very good, when I did report a bug on the calendar feature it was fixed within 48 hours

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018

Increased productivity, single point for different disciplines to collaborate and more functionality than trello (where we was currently using 2 separate systems for client management and development)

Pluspunten

Easy to use and easy to work with our small team
Being able to plan out projects in backlog and then split actionable items in to weeks within boards has made a real difference to our productivity

Minpunten

We manage all our clients in a single collection (with work divided between two people)
This is great and easy to use, but if we want to export a timeline for a particular client we need to remove members from the tasks not associated with the particular client.
It would be great if we could filter the timeline view on a single backlog within a collection

Caroline
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

We've been using Favro for a while now on my team. Overall there's a lot of things I like...

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

Organization and planning

Organization and planning

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to view my projects for the week and to see what my other co workers are working on. Archiving is a really nice feature so the card can be tucked away, but also easily viewed

Minpunten

I know my coworkers have brought up some issues regarding the program. Personally small things get to me :
1. When I use command H to hide my browser window it hides all the cards.
2. The new format makes it difficult for me to see if new cards have been added
3. It used to be easier to move cards around between collections

Fredrik
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Small production team loving Favro

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2017

It's been helping our productivity. We have managed to get everything from our production workflow to our sales to be in a very good order. Great piece of software!

Pluspunten

For a team under five persons Favro is super cheap.
We've tried them all (Asana, Trello etc) and none of them has fit us. With favro we are finally getting a tool we use daily without it feeling like it takes up too much time. All of us enjoy using it and have found a great way of managing our time and projects through Favro.

Minpunten

We really wish there was a better overview of a calender. That way you could set tasks/cards and see your own personal calendar of what has to be done, but also see what your team is working on and deadlines.

Stephanie
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

More detailed than Trello

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018

Much better than Trello and more organised.

Good to have people on chat support

Much better than Trello and more organised.

Good to have people on chat support

Pluspunten

We use Favro mostly for the detailed time tracking software - to push out reports at the end of each working week.

Minpunten

It would be good to have collapsable rows in each collection to make the board more compact.
We are making new collections per project as we like the collapsable lanes.
Sometimes when we have finished with a project we want to move it all under one collection like an older archived list but obviously, can't put a collection in a collection.

It would also be useful to put the cards into a scroll list like Trello. As the pages become very long to get to the bottom when there are a lot of cards on one list.

Another useful feature would be to add 'cost' onto the card, as well as estimation and time sheet.

Trello also had the option to search for all boards in the top right. I can only search for another board or collection when on a collection. If I am on a singular board, I can't get use the search feature.

Damiaan
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Transformative, favro is a wonderful way to maintain clarity & oversight of projects, large or...

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2017

everything

everything

Pluspunten

It has fundamentally changed the way we manage and oversee projects. the linear movement of cards across the various boards gives a very visual overview of the state of a project. Having the entire team collaborate across different elements of the project but all feeding back into the favro board, it is the beating hear of everything we do!

Minpunten

No .pdf preview is very annoying (especially when trello has this....)
Attached images don't appear when searching cards

Andrea
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A fresh platform to manage your projects!

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2020

We were looking for software that could help us monitor activities within our creative agency and we came across Favro. Favro's software structure is highly modular and allows us to manage various types of projects. Moreover, the possibility to interact also with external members of our organization is a feature that can not miss for an agency.

Pluspunten

The platform allows you to easily change the way you manage a project. Moreover, one of the pros that convinced us was the possibility to have the chronology of the single workings (timesheet) that allows us to have under control how much time we invest in which project. In addition, the fresh interface makes it much more enjoyable to use than other more challenging platforms.

Minpunten

One of the aspects to improve is the possibility to customize Excel exports, useful to collect data and make company statistics. Also, it would be great to have a panel where you can manage the permissions of individual users or groups of users. It's a young platform but I'm sure it will be improved over time!

Mike
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent platform for tracking complex tasks

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2019

Pluspunten

Our company has a lot of employees. On average, even a small project has 500-600 users. I can’t imagine how we would organize work without Favro, because it’s physically impossible to track the work of all employees on our own.

Minpunten

It is difficult to make friends cards among themselves. Also, when a large number of subtasks appear, the workflow threatens to turn into chaos. Therefore, I believe that we need to add more structuring tools to the interface.