ManagePlaces reviews

Richard F.

High Recommend This Construction Software

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Since we rolled out ManagePlaces across our six sites, the results have been incredibly. The software is intuitave and incredibly easy to use and it has been very helpful at streamlining the work flow on all our projects (which was a shambles before!) The team there provide incredible support on the training and roll out and I would highly recommend this solution for anyone in search of something that does what it says on the tin: saves businesses money and time!

Pluspunten

Easy to use, functional, works well

Minpunten

needs more features, but this will come with time

John A.

Stakeholder comms simplified

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 13-10-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Our company group relies on rapid exchange of specifications, evidence of work from our team across the office space we support, in a connected fashion. Their team delivers, and we find the platform is very well supported.

Pluspunten

Fully-featured, advanced functionality not available in competitor systems, very friendly team (we needed a local partner for this).

Minpunten

Push notifications via mobile Apps... offline connectivity.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Vertalen met Google

ManageEngine's MDM is very robust. There are many features and the UI is very intuitive.

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Control over app usage from my users. Ability to quickly gather data and see how many devices are in use. Gives peace-of-mind knowing that we can wipe any device that goes missing or gets stolen.

Pluspunten

I like the basic UI concept as it's very straight-forward and easy to understand. Enrolling devices is very easy and once VPP is set up it's very simple to add apps to the app repository. GPS location works pretty well! I like that you can set up multiple profiles for different types of employees/users.

It's great that it supports iOS AND android as we have a mix of the two in our environment. You can enforce passcodes on users which is a great benefit to us. I've even configured it for remote-wipe in the event of theft.

Report generation is also very simple and allows you to see your fleet of devices at a glance.

Minpunten

The inability to control apple ID/iTunes ID is a major turn-off for us. Furthermore, you cannot push/force updates on the iPhones from the portal, either. If the MDM had these two features, I would have next to no complaints.

Daniel W.
Vertalen met Google

ManagePlaces' greatest asset is their staff! Genuinely enjoyed working with them.

Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

Pluspunten

The customization available in the software is astounding. I've offered this solution to several of my employers now as they so easily fit into even the most niche of requirements. They were human beings. They weren't unmoving on their pricing and even offered a custom tailored solution to fit our needs at a considerably lower cost than competing products we've looked into.

Minpunten

It is difficult to envision/get started on a customized project as the solution is so customizable. We ran into some errors during the trial that had to be resolved on the host's end.

Adam M.

Fantastic software

Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Brilliant piece of software which has really improved organisation throughout my company. Easy to use and has allowed jobs to run quick and smooth from start to finish!

Pluspunten

Ease of use and organisation

James K.

Fantastic!

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

ManagePlaces is a great piece of software. It allowed me to move my old system of storing everything in Excel, to a proper project management solution. Now I know exactly where I am with all our projects, and it's easy to communicate out all this information to my team.

The team were really helpful, they were always available to answer any questions I had, and helped me to convert over all my existing spreadsheets into their software.

Gillian D.
Vertalen met Google

Rapid response and friendly team

Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I signed up for a trial and I had a few questions which got answered very quickly. The system looks good so we will be extending our trial!

Mat G.

Excellent software

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Manage places is an easy to use management system. It's attractive, powerful and is regularly improving. The support team are excellent and any fixes or improvements were implemented in hours or days rather than weeks or month.

Tony N.

Surprisingly easy!!!

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We started using the platform for some basic task and project management activities and it proved to be so easy to use. We had some questions and their response was instant. I hope to see an android version soon.

Dan H.

Brilliant project management software

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Unlike some of the other providers that we've dealt with, Manage Places builds their solution entirely around your requirements. You have one point of contact throughout the process and nothing feels like too much trouble.

Jake F.

Very useful

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I am a new customer and have found the software and support team very useful so far. The team have been very quick to answer our questions. Good so far!

C H.

Easy to Use

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We find it easy to use our favourite part is the gantt chart and customisation of properties and tracking

gantt chart