SimplyBook.me

vikram
vikram
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Its a powerful marketing platform and also helps with brand building not just a booking...

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2022

Writing this review with a sense of gratitude to the people at simplybook.me .

Writing this review with a sense of gratitude to the people at simplybook.me .

Pluspunten

We offer a variety of services from hourly bookings to memberships and workshops. The booking platform offers so much flexibility to automate and report all of this in a meaningful way. It gives our customers a seamless experience and makes us look professional. Things like issuing passes for workshops with QR codes really help build our brand and create that perception. For a small organisation like ours it helps level the playing field with some big players who offer such things.What’s even better was never had a plan to introduce any loyalty programme but on seeing the feature available decided to introduce it . We slowly moved from seeing simplybook.me as an admin platform to better manage ourselves to seeing it as a powerfull marketing platform which would improve our sales . things like adding book now buttons to social platforms and google business listings do just that.Our Favourite feature was shared resources which helped us list a Turf facility which could be booked in so many different permutations and combinations depending on numbers of people involved and activity it is used for.

Minpunten

Our only request to the team is to come up with more integrations to CRM and accounting platforms . At present we use google calendar sync and a few Zaps to push data to our CRM and the accounting part involves some effort to move to our zoho books software.

Calendly en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om voor SimplyBook.me te kiezen

It did not offer the ability to issue discount coupons and charges were much higher and linked to number of staff / service providers /facilities. It offered a great sync with the CRM we love - Zoho CRM so we adopted it naturally. We use all other ecosystem products like zoho books , zoho social , zoho sales IQ etc.

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Thank you so much Vicram for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback - we truly appreciate it

We have added this request to our product managers to add integration with the key CRM systems and mentioned Zoho as one of them.

Jill
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great product that I have used for over a year

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

I tell people about simplybook.me a lot because it just works. It works for about 90% of the things I need it to do, so to have one package, for such a great price, that includes so much, is really invaluable to me and my business.

Pluspunten

I like the adaptability. Even though it has a learning curve, once I understand how to do something, it does it well. It does most things that I need it to do. Clients can book easily, the reminders go out without me checking on them, the product is definitely well priced, and it just works. I think I have a semi-complicated set up, but was able to make it all work (with some help from their excellent live chat agents). The widget codes work on my website, payments integrate with it, it's all just one great package for my needs.

Minpunten

There are still some things that I would like it to do that it doesn't do. The example would be too long, but I have worked around it. It has to do with the ability to book kids/adults/how many at a time of each, for a certain time frame. I also don't like that once I make a change, it is retroactive...I would really like the ability to change something for the future, and have it set up to go on a certain date, without the changes going live right away.

Trello, Checkfront, Xola, Bookeo en FareHarbor

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

Price mostly, but also because it does everything I need it to do FOR that price.
Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Very wide set of features with a great pricing model but poor API support.

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2018

The service has a powerful API that has documentation that is good enough to get you up and going with an implementation. It has some bugs and has poor technical support. The pricing model is very scalable if you have lots of people that need to have calendars/scheduling that don't necessarily use the scheduling capacity (provided by the API) in your application (they charge per booking not per calendar). The nail in the coffin for us it the lack of HIPAA compliance for the API. Their sales page touts HIPAA compliance but this is not possible if you are using the API and this is not stated anywhere. Your team could spend time and money encrypting all your data yourself before it gets to Simplybook.me's servers but it just makes it painful to use compared to other services out there that offer this out of the box.

Pluspunten

They have a very wide set of features for users that are using their scheduling interface. The API seems to be quite robust as well handling many of the core scheduling features in it.

The pricing is based on features and number of bookings which is very scalable for our use case that has lots of people that require a calendar but may never use the booking features that are provided by this integration.

Minpunten

They claim that their product is HIPAA compliant. However, turning on the HIPAA compliant features shuts down access to their API, which is the only thing we are using them for.

Their API support is very poor. Most of the time they just say they cannot help and their answers are very abrupt and unhelpful answers most of the time (you have to keep nagging to get a decent response). There are bugs here and there in the API. The documentation for their API, though large, is incomplete and lacks thorough/clear explanations and neglects things like how call backs work etc.

It looks like their feature set is growing but the API capacity is not.

Sam

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Why we love SimplyBook.me and what could make it better

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2023

Pluspunten

It works better than every other platform than we've used in overall features and ease of use.

Minpunten

Just the aforementioned features that we would love to see added.

Diogo
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

SimplyBook has been the best solution for my business

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2023

I am using SimplyBook to do all the scheduling of my online English teaching business.

Pluspunten

Pros: What did you like most about SimplyBook.me?I like that fact that I was able to adapt my business to use the SimplyBook solutions.

Minpunten

Cons: What did you like least about SimplyBook.me?In order to use many features of SimplyBook you will need to buy the more expansive plan, and the price is above the market average.

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Hi Diogo and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Good luck with your business going forward - we look forward to working with you!

The SimplyBook.me team!

Danny
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Everything you’d ever need

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2021

Overall, I’m very pleased with this software.

Overall, I’m very pleased with this software.

Pluspunten

I searched for software that I could add to my Wordpress site that would allow for multiple locations (service providers), allow for different pricing, coupons, easy booking and more. This also has a simple Facebook integration, marketing tools and so much more.
It took me a few days to figure it out as there are many features that are weaved together. But once I did, it now takes just minutes to add or edit classes and services.

Minpunten

The add-ons are expensive and may not make sense for my business in the long run as we scale up. We shall see.

Genbook en Square Appointments

Redenen om voor SimplyBook.me te kiezen

Booked didn’t have repeat classes nor could I have different prices for similar classes assigned to separate locations only. No Facebook integration either.

Overgestapt van

Genbook en Square Appointments

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

Better features for classes/education.

Dear Danny

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Korie
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I did my research and found a great fit!

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2021

My experience has been awesome! I was able to seamlessly set up my site with ease, set up my payment processor and have a beautifully designed live booking page for clients to book. I highly recommend this for small businesses and providers who accept appointments.

Pluspunten

I love how user friendly this software is! I found the video tutorials very helpful and the customer service was prompt and friendly. I appreciate how they would always send article links to refer back to after the chat and would email me when we got disconnected. I also love the booking site themes to choose from, they are all very well designed.

Minpunten

If I had to give one improvement it would be to allow users to get more than three custom features with the first upgrade tier. I would have loved to get five to test it out, and would have definitely upgraded once my business bookings began. The jump from three to unlimited is a big jump, maybe offer a tier in between for new subscribers. Other than that the software itself is pretty amazing.

Wix, Acuity Scheduling, Mindbody en Shopify

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

The easy links to a payment processor, allowing different service providers with different services, including a booking site, and access to create an intake form. Also, integration with social media was a huge one!

Hi Korie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Esther
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Love this system

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2021

Overall experience has been great. I did have some issues with setting some features up but their customer service was amazing and someone is always there to assist whenever you have questions or concerns. 5 stars!!!!

Pluspunten

I love how you can basically create your own website for your booking system and customize it to suit your brand. I love the added custom features. The fact that you can choose what to enable and what to disable based on your business’s needs is amazing! And the annual price for the Basic plan so great! Definitely most cost effective than other scheduling systems I’ve used in the past.

Minpunten

I feel like they should include more than just 3 custom features on the basic plan. “Accepting payments” & “Accepting deposits” are 2 main features that most businesses require, & without a doubt should be included for free. It’s kind of a no brainer. Or both of these features should be 2 in 1 because they go hand in hand. Having to enable both of them then leaves you with only 1 more custom feature to select.

Other than this, everything else is great!

Dear Esther,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your amazing feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Rob

Excellent Service for 5+ Years Now

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2022

My clients really like the SMS reminder function, and I like to be able to set availability from Google Calendar, this is a very handy function.

Pluspunten

The booking widget on my website is brilliant for allowing new and existing clients to book a slot and not have to wait for me to confirm their session.

Minpunten

I wish there were more 'custom features' available on my plan, but the service does allow upgrading to a higher number if desired for an additional fee.

Timely

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

A more comprehensive solution that allowed more flexibility.

Dear Rob,

Simon
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Solid online booking system with good extras

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2022

We had looked at other solutions including Calendly, Acuity, but the particular client in question needed an option where it was also possible to sell complementary products with the booking process. SimplyBookMe ticked all the boxes and worked extremely well, and was easy to add to a Wordpress/WooCommerce set up.

Pluspunten

Had the required appointment booking, allowing different types of appointments to be booked, but also had the added benefit of being able to sell products alongside the booking which was a requirement for this particular client. Trial allowed which was good for testing features fully.

Minpunten

Obviously would be great if everything was free, you have to pay for certain products. It can be a little confusing as to how the extra features are charged for.

Calendly en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

The ability to sell products during the booking process was the main factor.

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Thank you so much Simon for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Becky
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

Overall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.

Pluspunten

It has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Minpunten

The interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

Acuity Scheduling, Timely en Bookwhen

Redenen om voor SimplyBook.me te kiezen

At the time, Simplybookit offered the features we needed at a better price point than 10to8

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

It offered the features we need at the most favourable price.

Dear Becky

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions.

We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys.

Dianne
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Just what we needed.

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2020

I looked very hard for a better affordable service for my needs, but I kept coming back to Simply Book Me.

Pluspunten

I like that you can add on features and that it integrates with WordPress. Also, we took a pretty long break due to the pandemic, but when I logged in five months later, all of my data was there, waiting for me. We have multiple income streams from finished pottery and bisque ceramics, as well as from instruction and studio rental. We use Simply Book Me for booking studio sessions. It is nice because we can control how many sessions can be booked at the same time and the customer can choose to pay via the booking site or at the session. I am excited to see that we can promote related products as well.

Minpunten

One downside is paying a monthly or yearly fee for something you may only use intermittently. However, the price is affordable enough that it is painless to absorb the cost into product pricing and much cheaper for us and the customer than other scheduling and/or event services.

The flow and feel of this platform, for both the administrator as well as the user, is a bit awkward. I would prefer a more modern polish to the interface, similar to other event and scheduling software. The user interface is styled similar to WordPress, but it is less intuitive. The same goes for making appointments. It takes a bit to really understand how to use it. I find that I have to do a little hand-holding with my customers. This fits with our brand, so it isn't a deal-breaker, but nonetheless worth noting.

Google Workspace en Eventbrite

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

Affordability and/or function as well as options more appropriate to my varied needs as a studio potter and educator.

Dear Dianne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

We are just about to start redoing the design for admin interface, so gradually you should see some improvements there. If you are finding the booking flow of your booking website cumbersome, please reach out to our Live Chat and ask them to suggest changes to make it more intuative for your clients.

Daniele
  • Sector: Maritiem

My booking system

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2022

I use Simplybook since a year and really wanted to go ahead with them, today sorted out some issues, i donfirmed for a year

Pluspunten

The app for me is what makes a difference in terms of accessibility as owner of a charter company with different boats.

Minpunten

A bit difficult to handle widgets on my website and some translation, a mid-long job which needed to be done anyway. THe Customer Service team helped me out.

Regiondo

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

Because the app makes my life easier, despite Regiondo's team has been available for a videocall instead of a chat. Simplybook customer service anyway sorted out the issues i had.

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Thank you so much Daniele for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Angelica
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Optimize Your Booking Workflow: Exploring the Features of SimplyBook.me

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2023

I had the chance to see how healthcare professionals used the SimplyBook.me program while I was interning in the pharmaceutical research and development division. The management of patient appointments, which enabled effective scheduling and decreased administrative costs, was greatly aided by SimplyBook.me. Both employees and patients found it simple to operate the software's user-friendly online appointment booking system. The adaptable booking forms from SimplyBook.me allowed for different appointment types and particular needs. Automated appointment-reminder systems and alerts improved patient compliance with planned consultations and improved medical care overall by reducing missed appointments. The software's reporting features also provide insightful data on appointment utilization, enabling data-driven resource allocation and decision-making.

Pluspunten

For companies and service providers, SimplyBook.me has a number of benefits. Customers may quickly book appointments online thanks to the software's user-friendly design and straightforward booking system. It provides fully configurable booking forms, automated reminders, and notifications, which lower no-show rates and boost client engagement. Businesses can maximize their resources thanks to SimplyBook.me's robust calendar management tool, which guarantees effective scheduling. Online transactions can be made securely and conveniently thanks to the software's support for interfaces with well-known payment gateways. SimplyBook.me additionally offers thorough reporting and analytics, including information on appointment trends, revenue production, and customer preferences. SimplyBook.me improves consumer satisfaction, business processes, and booking efficiency overall.

Minpunten

Even though SimplyBook.me has several advantages, there are a few things to take into account. To fully leverage the software's customization options for particular business needs, some technical know-how or assistance may be needed. The amount of time and work required to set up the program will depend on how complex the scheduling requirements are. Although the program integrates with payment gateways, there can be additional costs depending on the amount of transactions or the payment processor. It's also crucial to keep in mind that some sophisticated capabilities, such as advanced reporting or extensive customization choices, might only be accessible through more expensive pricing tiers. However, the overall value and usefulness that SimplyBook.me offers outweighs these restrictions.

Hi Angelica,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such insightful and positive feedback - we truly appreciate it !
The SImplyBook.me team

Marsha
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great program with amazing customer service!

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2016

We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need.
The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Pluspunten

The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Minpunten

I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

Dear Marsha,

Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :)

Happy Holidays!

John

• Klantenondersteuning

Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great...

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2018

Pluspunten

Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Minpunten

Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality.
Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter)
We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

Dear John

Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received.

We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members).

Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment.

I hope this helps:)

SimplyBook.me

Jeffrey
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Refuses to look at features that are obviously necessary

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2019

I am using this software very reluctantly because my other software wasn't handling another feature very well and the Customer Facing front end wasn't very nice looking. But in doing so I gave up my Deposit feature from my other software company with all the automated payment processing feature and accounting features.

With SimplyBook.me there are very unprofessional workarounds and they force the usage of other software products like QuickBooks to do the invoicing, payment processing and to perform the accounting abilities SimpyBook.me should be able to do. I have outlined in detail how this could be accomplished in the past but have been ignored each time I have brought up the issues of not having the Deposit feature. I get a lame answer of it's a lot of work, there are issues with PayPal, there are rules.... etc. If there were all kinds of issues with getting the Deposit feature implemented with many of the other products out there, I hope I don't have to name them, then why are they successful in implementing the Deposit feature!!!!!

They just don't listen to people.

Pluspunten

Customer facing booking system ability to book their service

Minpunten

This system does not accommodate for a booking deposit fee. Every other online calendar booking system out there has this feature but they don't have the other features that SimpleBook.me as. I as a prospective customer have been asking for this feature for over 3 years now. I have not moved to SimpleBook.me because of this missing feature. They have everything else I need but this one feature!

Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it.

Regarding the deposit feature then we have now added that, so hopefully you can use that now.

Kelly
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or...

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2017

Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and...

Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson
Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Pluspunten

What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF
A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read.
This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself.
The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Minpunten

One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business .
Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

Dear Kelly

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again.

Have a great weekend!

Dani

SimplyBookMe is Simply The Best

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2018

Pluspunten

I have used this software for close to 5 years and it's still simply the best in the industry for my needs. There are plenty of scheduling solutions out there but this platform is easy and flexible and consistent. I have never had a problem with implimentation and the developers are SO accessible that even if I did, they would be right on a solution. They are constantly adding value for the user and this value translates into satisfaction in our client's experience. Value for the cost is the best perk. You would be hard pressed to find another product that does as much for as little.

Minpunten

One limitation is the lack of a merge feature. Because users input their data anew, there is the potential to have multiple entries for the same client in the client database.

Dear Dani,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your very positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

In terms of merging the clients then what you can do is to define in settings what makes a client unique, an email address or phone number. Then if you define it´s an e mail address, you can change the email address to the same address of the same clients and then in fact they merge. I agree it would be great to have a simpler solution for that, but this workaround should work though.

Michele
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Nice Site, a bit difficult for a beginner but thank you to Live Chat

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020

Nice looking site, a bit difficult as a beginner but I am thankful for the Live Chat and Youtube videos. I was able to learn a lot and feel proud that I could do it mostly myself. It takes a lot of trial and error and talking with your client to make sure they like what they see. I used up my free trial just programming the page! Again I thank the Live Chat for being helpful and honest.

Pluspunten

I was first attacted to the look and the ease of programming what I needed for my clients site. I still think all of that works well. The Live Chat is a God send, and the help is very helpful and friendly. I also like very much all the YouTube videos on EVERY page. Some of the videos could go into more detail...but then I am a beginner so...maybe one Video that takes you through the Additional Options a little more clearly as I missed a few things.

Minpunten

When created the Booking widget it doesn't save your color settings and I also didn't realize that you can't change the background. Also, I wanted the Facebook widget and it was never working properly. It wasn't Simplybook.me problem but FACEBOOK. Facebook doesn't allow the widget unless you have over 2000 likes. Something maybe SB could mention. It took me a few days to figure it out and I almost cancelled my subscription but the LIVE CHAT gave me a great solution. I also really wish that I can keep the backend language in English, but my Frontend (what the customers sees) in German. The main problem is that you can't change the Timeframe of the booking once you set it the first time. Crazy! I had it on 5 min, now I wish it was 15min. My site would look cleaner because I am using the "Flexible" Calender.

François
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Great software for booking

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

We run a fablab where user can book timeslots to work on specific machines (lasercutter, 3d-printer, etc.), subscribe to some training or classes. We will soon implement the membership and payment option, so the system will have the control over who has a valid membership.

Pluspunten

It has a great level of scalabibility: we started with a free plan to give it a try and turned out very efficient. The technical support is incredibly responsive via chatting, efficient and friendly. They always solutionned my issue almost instantantly. It has a lot of nice integrations (Google Calendars, facebook, etc). You can embed the booking widget in your own webistem, or use the simplybook .me website fro your company.

Minpunten

The old widget is the only widget which has a look and feel which fits with our own website. I am afraid it will be soon discontinuied. Please develop some more theme, sober and neutral!

Dear Francois

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly!

In terms of the widgets, then we are just finalizing testing of a new beautiful theme which will also be available in the form of a widget. It will be called "Minimal theme" so hopefully you will be able to use that.

Juan Pablo
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very useful, it help me a lot for my business.

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2018

organize my team better.

organize my team better.

Pluspunten

its easy to setup. and i find it very useful for my business.
i would make some improvements do.
thanks

a few things.....
1) The mobile view is not very friendly and the look and feel for mobile is not responsive i would optimize all the templates for mobile, since 90%+ of all my customer book their appointments on mobile.
2) The calendar sync with google does not work very well, when a customer cancels or reschedule an appointment the google calendar doesn't updates and you cant see all the customer info (name, phone, mail, etc) in the google calendar
3) you cant book half hours.
4) There is no simplybook app for apple so i can manage my business in an app.

Dear Juan

Firstly I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Secondly I have to say that the suits you are offering look fantastic!

I truly encourage you to play around with the booking templates that we have, all the latest ones should work and look great on mobile devices, I personally prefer the template called "Emeri", have you tried that out?

The Google sync should be working, we have thousands of clients using it, please let our Live Chat know if it is not and describe the error for them. Regarding the bookings then your clients should be able to book every half hour if you set your time frames right, please discuss with Live Help as well. But no we do not have an app anymore as the page should be fully mobile responsive and you can do everything on your phone via the browser.

Thanks again for the good feedback.

Corbin
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

One key thing

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2023

Pluspunten

This maintains all the key features that every other booking site I’ve used has (I’ve tried several for my business over the years) and all the essential functions work flawlessly and as expected :)

Minpunten

As you may have noted, I work in the music industry. In this industry, & I’m sure many others as well, contracts and signed paperwork is something that is essential and very important. The one thing I need that would make my search for the PERFECT booking site for me is the ability to integrate contract signing into bookings. If my customers could sign our terms and agreements and read it before booking or even after so they know how we structure our rights for recordings it would make things a lot simpler and transparent for my clients. P.S honeybook was a contender because of they way they integrate contracts and invoices, something like that

Dear Corbin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

We have this on our idea list and hopefully we will be able to implement that within due time.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Great for Small Businesses who are growing

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019

With simplybook.me I can move appointments around easily and not have a paper schedule that looks a mess. I can easily see if I've reached my maximum clients for that day with one quick glace, so I don't over book myself. And I color code my clients if they showed up or not and I can just look for "no show" or "late cancel" or "inclement weather" patterns.

Pluspunten

I found it super easy to learn how to use. I love the e-mail reminders. That was one of my main draws to it. Not only does it e-mail my clients, but it e-mails me too so I can remember to leave the house on time. Because of the emails as well, my "No Shows", or "late cancels" have reduced. There is a less chance of "oops I forgot!". I also like that I can access my clients info in case of a snow storm and I need to call to check in on them or tell them I can't get into the office.

Minpunten

There isn't a lot I don't like about the program. If I accidentally hit the "back" button, it'll take me out of the program, but that's user error really.

Dear Jennifer,

Corinna
  • Sector: Muziek

I really like it

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019

It is a perfect system to let my customers look into my schedule and that they can be very autonomous about booking and looking into possible dates to book. I actually almost use simplybook.it every day and really like it! Thank you very much :)

Pluspunten

the easy design, that you can change dates quickly, the features,

Minpunten

it is a little complicated, as you can change 3 different time schedules, I always need some time to understand the system again, when I want to change something.
I would love to have a feature, where my customers could see the dates that have been booked already (for example in a grey colour, so that they can see, what would have been possible to book on that very day). Things that could also be improved:

The german translation could be better
An app would be nice

Dear Corinna,

Regarding your comment on how we show the unavailable dates, then you are right that we do not differentiate between booked slots and slots which are not available if the business is closed. We will put that idea into the suggestion box.

I can happily say that we have an admin app in production now which will enable you to manage the most used functions in the app. Thanks for the comment on the German translations, we will look into that.