Patriot Accounting

Webgebaseerde boekhoudoplossing voor kleine bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Michael
  • Sector: Vastgoed

State of the art Software

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2022

Great advancement over my previous software

Pluspunten

Automated daily import of income and expenditure

Minpunten

None yet. I can’t seem to find a fault yet.

Darrell
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Pluspunten

The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Minpunten

Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Scott
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Sad It Did Not Work Out

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2022

Pluspunten

Pricing is excellent and I've heard good things about the software, so I thought I would try it.

Minpunten

I had started a small marketing company after selling my property management company. I had always used Quickbooks with my prior company and was totally happy with it. After 6 months with my new company, the cost for Quickbooks Online kept increasing. I turned to Patriot Software as a possible alternative.

Unfortunately, it did not work out. I'm not an accounting person, but I never had a problem with Quickbooks. With Patriot Software, the setup was extremely confusing and difficult. I called support and set up a phone call with an advisor. I was hoping that I could schedule a session or two with a support person to help me set up. Patriot however does not work that way. While they would have someone work with me to setup my company with the software, it would cost $800. I'm sorry Patriot, but that is way to much money for a small business just starting out. I asked if there were videos that could assist me. They said yes, but they are very very limited in number and topic. Additionally, there is very little written information to give direction and to answer questions. Neither does Patriot have a process within their software that takes you step by step in setting various items up. At the end of the day, while the pricing was excellent and exactly what I was looking for, if you can't use the product it is of no value.

William

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good but could be better

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2022

My overall experience with patriot is there a great customer service for the software is limited.

Pluspunten

The features that are most impactful was the accounting and storing receipts and documents.

Minpunten

Invoice layout needs work, and some updates took away features that were useful.

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Patriot Accounting

Pricing was much better than other payroll software
Lucy
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Pluspunten

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Minpunten

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Quickbooks Online

Overgestapt van

Jobber

Redenen om over te stappen op Patriot Accounting

Patriot offers different features within their company, allowing you to utilize and only pay for what you need, versus one program in its entirety (ie Accounting, Payroll, etc). They had a large amount of features/options offered, while still being user-friendly (even from the start).
Edward
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and responsive customer service

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2021

I do not use Patriot Accounting

Pluspunten

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

Minpunten

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

QuickBooks Payroll

Redenen om voor Patriot Accounting te kiezen

Paychex was far more expensive and required a lot more effort to do the things I need to do, so when I became the person in charge of dealing with payroll at our firm, I wanted to find an inexpensive option that was straight forward.

Redenen om over te stappen op Patriot Accounting

I have always found Quickbooks to be overly complicated and not intuitive at all. We still use it to track our income and expenses to give to our accountants. While it seems like there are infinite ways to generate financial reports, that process always seems way more time consuming than it needs to be and often doesn't give me the info I'm looking for the first time, so I need to try several different reports before I get what I want.
Becky
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Great Software for Double Entry Accounting

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2022

Patriot has done everything we need. It is important to have your beginning available when setting up because you cannot go back and enter the beginning balance once the account is set up.

Pluspunten

It has all the features of a double entry accounting system
Connects with banks
Great price point
Pricing based on actual expenses per month
Easily shared with accountants/bookkeepers

Minpunten

Reconciliations are not totally automated
Customization can be tricky
Must understand double entry accounting - not based solely on checkbooks.

Pam
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

The Best QB Replacement

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2022

So far, I'm finding everything I need and all is going well. I'm very happy.

Pluspunten

It is well worth it the switch from QB! It's very affordable and stable. Patriot Accounting has all the features I need and features my CPA uses for me. I'm so much happier with my bookkeeping since switching.

Minpunten

It's a few more steps, but that's fine. It is similar to what QB was like before they went online.

Tim
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Patriot software makes small business accounting and payroll easy!

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2022

Pluspunten

Ease of use and ability to get assistance

Minpunten

None, everything was easy to set up and use

Jeff
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product for small business accounting

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2022

My experience has been great - very simple to get started and process all the transactions I needed for this new LLC/C Corp entity

Pluspunten

I changed to Patriot from QB and greatly appreciate the simple yet functional design of the Patriot system. I needed something that could function through primarily JE's initially, and I will add Payroll once the company gets further along.

Minpunten

I haven't run into any limitations yet, no complaints at all

Redenen om voor Patriot Accounting te kiezen

I found Patriot to be much easier to use, which is key for weekly/monthly usage in a new business. No learning curve for me and works much better than prior system.

Redenen om over te stappen op Patriot Accounting

Much better solution for small businesses in my opinion, and could be for larger businesses as well.
Jay
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

It plugs into daily business

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2022

We need to be up to the minute aware of what our financial status is, with a streamlined way to invoice our customers, and a responsible way to document all activity.

Pluspunten

Patriot Software Accounting offers all of the reporting we need for daily and monthly tasks. It is very clear how the charts of accounts integrate into the structure of our company.

Minpunten

It would make a lot more tactile sense to make the daily accounting work from a register type of interface. Using a General Ledger, then notating credits and debit columns, is a slower and less intuitive way to perform transactions than a single entry, customizable register would be. A register-based interface option would provide a far greater sense of user control and confidence.

Tracy
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Pluspunten

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Minpunten

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Kelvin
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2021

Great tool for Small Businesses

Pluspunten

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Minpunten

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Deltek Vision

Redenen om voor Patriot Accounting te kiezen

More suitable for our business. More tools to support our business.

Costs
Thomas
  • Sector: Horeca

Patriot Accounting is a Great Solutions for Accounting and Payroll

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2020

Very Good and I am hoping that I can find a way to use the product for my other companies.

Pluspunten

Ability to work from Home, Office, or anywhere else is a huge plus.

Minpunten

The Date field is the only thing that I deal with every day. It should default to the current day.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Redenen om over te stappen op Patriot Accounting

Price and Patriot also has a Timeclock feature.
Nichole
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

WE LOVE PATRIOT

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

We switched from QuickBooks to Patriot in May, and we are SO HAPPY we made the switch! Patriot is able to do everything that QuickBooks can, but for a much more reasonable price. Patriot also does a lot of things automatically that you would have to manually enter for QuickBooks. Patriot has made my job a lot easier!

Pluspunten

Automatic features (i.e. transaction rules), clean design, free of clutter! Also, LOVE Patriot's customer service! <3

Minpunten

I was emailing Patriot support about this - but we would really appreciate the ability to send invoices to customers and charge their credit card (instead of having the customer fill it out). We have customers that we charge every month and would love to be able to do that through Patriot, we're currently using mHelpDesk

Martin
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Best in Class!

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2022

Exceedingly positive. I can't say enough about the professionalism and personal service provided by Patriot's team. I am not an accountant, or bookkeeper, or tax consultant...and I don't want to be. Patriot's team gets that, and they treat us with respect and courtesy.

Pluspunten

How much time do you have? I've used all of the major competitors in the field at some time or another. Patriot shares our values and beliefs, as evidenced in every interaction with them. The value for what they provide is unparalleled...not even close. Patriot has been completely transparent and there are no hidden fees or mysteries in function or cost. Patriot Software delivers what they promise and is always great to work with by phone or video conference. We feel like we are valued by them, and that is a plus for a small but growing business.

Minpunten

My only suggestion is, as always, integrations. I know "that other company" has been around a long time and exercises leverage on the industry. Patriot provides value and performs in a trustworthy and honest manner - we can wait for the integrations and grow with them.

QuickBooks Payroll en Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Patriot Accounting

Value, personal interaction, shared values
Dan
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

does the job

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2022

quickbooks was difficult to use and therefor terribly inaccurate.

Pluspunten

much easier to understand over the other guys. layout and simplicity help drastically

Minpunten

we keep learning things we're doing wrong and didn't know it. not sure how to solve the problem besides be better at accounting. but we find ourselves doing things one way for months and then find a problem with it. that's on our team but some help before the problem is to big would be best.

Peach Software

customer service mainly

the name mostly
Kent
  • Sector: Horeca

Still using Patriot Software after 5+ years

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2021

With built-in time card management, I can print payroll in minutes plus free hassle-free direct deposit it just makes it easier to run the company.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, functionality that fits my needs.

Minpunten

Still don't have a mobile app, no big deal.

Gusto en Xero

It just fits my needs.
Jesse
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Patriot is low-cost, efficient accounting software

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2022

I love Patriot. It's a simple accounting platform perfect for small businesses with low needs and needing a low budget solution. If they could simplify the double-entry process, or do some of that work automatically, it would be a great option for small business owners.

Pluspunten

Patriot's website was well designed and easy to navigate. It has a stylized but modern look, which I enjoyed. Menus and actions were easy to find, and the price was great. For my small service business I just needed invoices and transaction tracking, and Patriot provides those at a low price, with upgrades if needed.

Minpunten

Since I'm not an accountant, I don't understand double-entry accounting. When it came time to enter transactions, I got lost in the journal and debit/credit entries. I was really excited to use Patriot instead of the spendy Quickbooks, but the double-entry accounting method was a giant roadblock for me that I couldn't get around.

Antwoord van Patriot Software Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your kind words Jesse. Debits and credits can be confusing. Did you know that we have an "easy" toggle so instead of using debits and credits, you can decrease and increase the amounts for each account. For instance, decrease your checking and increase your expense account. Hope you give it a try! And, we are always available for help, so if you'd like to see a demo of it, please contact us!

John
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

Great overall experience. In fact if they can add the multiple payroll account feature I will probably stay with them forever.

Pluspunten

The cost to benefit ratio is huge. It is so much easier and cheaper than quickbooks, with much better support.

Minpunten

It would be nice to be able to record payroll to separate accounts. For instance If I wanted my management team payroll to come out of one account and my hourly payroll out of another.

DJ
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Perfect for Tracking 1099 Subcontractor Payments

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

Fantastic. Their customer support - whether on the phone or through the chat feature - is top notch. Very responsive, friendly and knowledgeable people.

Pluspunten

Patriot Accounting is the best tool I've used for tracking 1099 subcontractor payments throughout the year and producing the necessary end of year forms for tax filings.

Minpunten

I only use the quick pay features and reporting in the accounting software

Barbara
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Patriot Accounting works well for very small businesses

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2021

Patriot software is great for people who don't need highly sophisticated customization and want to get the work of accounting done easily and simply.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, easy invoicing, easy payment tracking

Minpunten

Can't create prepayments and debit against them.

Kim
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Patriot Software

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2021

I have lots of questions on bank reconciliation. The customer service help I received on my various questions was excellent. Everyone is so knowledgeable and very pleasant.

Pluspunten

Customer service is top notch. When ever I have a question, it is answered either by chat, phone call or searching through the system. Very user friendly.

Minpunten

I don't like the preset invoice number when creating an invoice. I would like that to be blank. I have my own invoice number to enter, so I need to delete the preset before entering my own.

Betsy

Great for starter

Pluspunten

Being an inexperienced bookkeeper, this is the most user friendly software for me.

Minpunten

The ease of correcting items not entered or fixing past errors.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

DAVID
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Real accounting with good support

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

More detailed accounting and I don't get so many questiona from my accountant about "why did you record the transaction that way"

Pluspunten

Lower Price and has many more feature that I could word with

Minpunten

Takes a bit you get use to when switching from less functional accounting systems

FreshBooks en QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Redenen om voor Patriot Accounting te kiezen

Quickbooks for one company and

Redenen om over te stappen op Patriot Accounting

payroll and everything costs less

Antwoord van Patriot Software Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review David! We are thrilled to offer small business owners the option to enter transactions as cash basis, then give reports to their accountants as accrual basis with a click of a button. (Our customers' accountants are thrilled too!)