Spendesk

Bedrijfsuitgaven kunnen heel gemakkelijk zijn.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Lukas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great accounting automation for distributed teams

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

We're a small team scattered around Europa and Asia & thanks to Spendesk, much of our accounting, requesting payments & doing personal expenses has been automated - giving us more time to focus on developing our business rather than filing manual reports & chasing receipts across departments.

Pluspunten

- Spendesk allows to automate payments & approvals for business expenses and provides great overview over who owns which transactions, establishing great accountability
- The accounting integration (in Germany) was easy and straightforward
- Great approval flows
- It's possible to set up multiple teams & entities, modeling complex organizational structures

Minpunten

- Due to a change in Spendesk's internal processes in preparation for Brexit the onboarding process took 3-4 weeks, which wasn't well communicated in advance
- Each credit card's limit must be backed by money pre-loaded onto the bank account - and each card's limit needs to be 100% backed, effectively tying up an entire month of "worst case scenario" working capital
- Currency conversion charges are quite high

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Lukas, and thank you very much for your very detailed review. We are sorry that you faced some issues while using Spendesk. Don't hesitate to contact our support team anytime you need, we are available for you. Have a nice day!

Matthew
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very nearly perfection, but I have a use case not handled well

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019

Pluspunten

This is cliche, but the software just works. I really appreciate how fast it is to do all the tasks I need to do, and it really helps get my colleagues on board when it doesn't take up much of their time to upload receipts.

Minpunten

It is not very obvious how to have a card that can be charged multiple times, but only as a single overall process. An example is any service which takes a deposit, then final charge once manufacture is complete. This would be one purchase request and therefore one spendesk card, but needs to allow multiple individual charges to occur.
The "solution" is a subscription, but then you have to remember to cancel it or the money is reserved on the card forever.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Matthew for your interesting review. If you need any help with Spendesk, don't hesitate to contact our support or customer success teams!

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Managing marketing spend for different clients in a matter of seconds

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2021

Finally a tool to manage marketing spends from one single place. Creating virtual cards is easy and fast. Attach them to the desired 3rd party tool and you can start tracking the spendings.

Pluspunten

Before Spendesk all of our client's marketing spend was with our own corporate card. Making it hard to track and match each transaction to the according client. With Spendesk this is being done automatically so we can easily print the transaction history per client. All those costs can be calculated to the client so this is fault-prove.

Minpunten

Spendesk doens't work with credit, so you have to be sure to add enough funds to the account. This isn't a big problem, but with lots of marketing spend this has to be done frequently.

Pauline
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Absolutely amazing tool to manage you team spendings

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2016

We implemented Spendesk as soon as we heard from them for my compan Hivy.
Hivy is a Saas helping Office Managers to answer every employee needs.

What was the problem I was facing at Hivy? Well few corporate cards, not enough agility in the team when we needed to buy stuff online.
Spendesk was the perfect tool to make my team move faster.
I used Spendesk's product since the beginning - I love the fact that each time I have a question on the product, they quickly get back to me and do whatever is needed to solve my problem.
That's what I call customer support :)

Best customer support <3
Very smooth and user-friendly design
Custom Approval flow which is great when you go on vacations - you can really delegate the payment validation.

Minpunten

Cannot be used with existing corporate cards.

Merci Pauline :)

Nicolas
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have been one of the first customer of Spendesk, saved me a lot of time and mistakes

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018

Time saving, seamless approval workflow, team management, Xero integration

Pluspunten

Superb UX, Analytical coding, greatest Xero integration ever, no more corporate credit card, no more credit card reconciliation + I can empower my teammates and make them responsible for their budget + I am in control of my expenses without spending too much time in painfull approval workflow.

Minpunten

I want to use it for all my subsidiaries
OCR please ?
A dedicated email than I can use to forward my receipts directly to the solution would be great too

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Nicolas for this review! We will get in touch with you to make sure that all your subsidiaries can use Spendesk.

Ken

Happy to recommend

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019

Pluspunten

I have to say that I have been nothing but impressed by the Spendesk platform since we implemented it earlier this year. Tracking credit card expenditure was a manual painstaking process for us until we introduced Spendesk which involved chasing receipts and manually deriving accounting entries from a spreadsheet. I now have control and visibility across the business of the entire spend and am confident that I have the back up and approval processes for it in one location. You have managed to develop a cross platform UX that is easy for the user and the finance team alike and the reporting capability is second to none. I have no hesitation in giving a top rating and have since recommended it to other finance professionals.

Minpunten

If I had one suggestion it would be that the lead time of the physical cards is far too long and the cards themselves should be contactless.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much Ken for your amazing review!
We are working right now in decreasing the time of the plastic card delivery and the contactless card is on its way. Stay tuned... ;-)

xavi
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy and amazing finance administration tool

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019

Pluspunten

The fact that i can scan my receipts and upload them directly from the phone. Having a Visa credit card that links directly to the app and i don't have to use my personal one.

Minpunten

There are too many approvals needed for every single operation

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Xavi for your nice review. Concerning the number of approvals, it might come from the expense policy of your company. Feel free to contact our success team if you have any question about the use of Spendesk.

Thibault
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Manages accounting better than other pieces of software!

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019

Pluspunten

Spendesk allows me to pay in a B2B environment, while having full visibility on realtime spending and accounting at the end of the month!

Minpunten

I wish I had known before that I could connect Spendesk with my accounting software: I would have saved so much time!

Jonathan
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Never be stuck waiting for the company card

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2019

Easy to use, super efficient, and keeps everything tidy (approval requests are logged, receipts can be attached to each expense, cards are issued for a specific vendor and with a maximum payment limit).

Pluspunten

Every expense incurred by the team can be sent for approval, approved, and sent to the vendor instantly.

Minpunten

Certain vendors decline prepaid virtual cards, meaning it's back to the old hunting down the company card game.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much Jonathan for your great review. We are indeed aware that some vendors do not accept our virtual cards. But we are looking to end this issue shortly. Have a nice day!

• Sector: Human Resources
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great solution

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018

Pluspunten

Easy way to manage all the payments, you can change your cards like a pro.

Minpunten

Sometimes I need to change the amount credit allowed in a card, but once it's created, you can't change it.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review.

Jules
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Useful

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019

Pluspunten

Intuitive, practical, incredible support.

Minpunten

Chatbot is always displayed even if I don't need help

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your great review Jules!

Natalie
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use and an enjoyable experience

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019

It makes my life (and my bosses life!) so much easier. By giving me a budget I can spend with I don't have to pester by boss for money/company card access. I don't have to wait for expenses to be paid at the end of each month, I don't even have to log expenses! I also don't have to worry about losing receipts as I upload them straight away, and if I don't, Spendesk reminds me and questions why. It's a very intuative and user friendly platform.

Pluspunten

The app - the ability to instantly upload receipts on the go (and reminders if you don't!), updates on balance, pin easily available through the app.

Minpunten

The sign up process wasn't as smooth as it could have been, I can't remember why or how now as it was a while ago but I remember getting my card in the post, with little instruction/information about what to do next. I then managed to 'sign up' but didn't register my card for ages as I thought I'd done that by signing up.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much Natalie for your amazing review! We're so happy to read all your feedbacks, and we improved our customer onboarding process to avoid further confusion as you just mentioned :)

Thomas
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great help in everyday work

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019

Spendesk helps us keeping track of budgets and enables our employees to responsibly purchase what they need for their work - and that in a very efficient way.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use, compact and clearly presented. Also, each member invited instantly gets the idea how to use it.

Minpunten

I would prefer the option to produce virtual credit cards for entire teams w/o having to define the supplier. That way the teams would really be enabled to determine on how to spend e.g. their team budgets w/o having to apply for a card for every single purchase.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to give us this nice review!

sanhita
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

easy clean neat software

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2022

Pluspunten

it has a very easy and simple user interface. With this software, we track all our expenses, bills, reimbursement, cash spends, dealer invoice, purchase order etc. The best thing is it can be assessed over the app/ through a phone

Minpunten

Sometimes when we upload bills autofill doesn't work. But after a time one tends to get a hang of it as to what type of bill need to be manually filled .

Ioana
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

What an improvement

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2021

Pluspunten

user-friendly with the possibility of uploading receipts via the mobile app
automated top up request process
integration with slack for real-time notifications

Minpunten

no improvement points to be made at this stage

Daniella
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Loving Spendesk!

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2022

Pluspunten

Spendesk has a strong UX, making their software a breeze to use. In a couple clicks, I can submit requests for reimbursement, add my receipts, get a virtual card, etc. I love how simple the platform is. It makes my job a lot easier!

Minpunten

I can't say there's anything I dislike about the software. It meets all my needs and more.

Alena

Spendesk using review

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2016

We pay almost each day with Spendesk our invoices, purchases etc. It is really easy to use, it provide a hight level of security for our purchases. Very reactive support team is always here to resolve, explain the issues and questions. Really very good experience of using Spendesk!

Pluspunten

I like that it allows us to do secure purchases without fear to loose our money.

Minpunten

It is user-friendly and easy to use.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Alena for taking the time to make this great review!

Joshua
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Forget updloading receipts, just take a pic

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018

Simplicity with a potential to be too good to be true

Pluspunten

As a sales manager, I travel all the time, and a week of tickets can be a real pain to upload on any platform regardless of its friendlyness. What I love about spendesk is that you just got to take a picture of the payment, by the time you receive the printed ticked you usually have received the nofitifcation in your mobile.

The next level would be to just forget the receipts.

Minpunten

I need a defult for my expenses, as they usually revolve around the same possibilities, so that whenever i had to change anything, i could just modify the default option.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Joshua for your very interesting review. We will take into account your needs to improve your use of Spendesk!

Sasha
  • Sector: Internet
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2022

My experience has been very satisfactory.

Pluspunten

The tool is very easy to use; the drag and drop functionality is very convenient. The alerts to know when to upload an invoice are very helpful.

Minpunten

Nothing so far; but it is true that I am a basic user (maybe the accounting team would have more feedback to give).

Thiemo
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent product that makes a messy, old-fashioned process truly digital and efficient.

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019

Very reliable, solid product.

Pluspunten

Software user interface, easy of use. End-to-end, very well though-trough experience and features.

Minpunten

Heavy pricepoint for smaller companies like us.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Thiemo for your nice review. All the team wishes you a great day!

Philip
  • Sector: E-learning

Excellent Product!

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

Pluspunten

I am using the software for all my travel expenses. I do not work in finance, so I do not have much insight on the usability for the company overall but as an individual, Spendesk makes it extremely easy to manage my expenses.
The App helps to keep everything organised while on the road.

Minpunten

I have no complaints about the software. Again, I do not manage the finances for the company but for me personally, there are no cons.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much Philip for your nice review. If you need any assistance while traveling, do not hesitate to contact our support team and we'll be glad to help!

• Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Easily to adopt!

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019

Tackling daily expenses with ease!

Pluspunten

The overall speed and straightforwardness of handling on a daily basis expenses as a field commercial.

Minpunten

The fact that Firefox doesn't handle the software?

natalie
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

Very good, can definitely recommend it.

Pluspunten

It's very user friendly and saves a lot of time with my expenses.

Minpunten

I like that it tells me that my request has been approved. I don't like that I have no idea when the payment will go through.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Natalie and thank you for your nice review! We are really happy to help you save a lot of time with your expenses :)

Camille
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Awesome tool, giving a lot of freedom (and control at the same time) to many teams!

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

Super easy to use
Super smart, they thought of all the annoying details you go through when invoicing, pay, or have small orders.
Save so much time!
Fun emails, makes you commit and wanna use the tool!

Minpunten

I have nothing to say as a cons, really.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much Camille for taking the time to give us such a kind review!

Gonçalo
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Spendesk for Buisness

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019

Pluspunten

Spendesk gave my team a lot of freedom, ownership and allowed managers to step back a bit and clear more time for other more meaningful tasks

Minpunten

I wanted an option to do wire transfers.

Antwoord van Spendesk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Goncalo for your nice review :)