Freshsales

De CRM voor dynamische verkoopteams.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Peter
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018

Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter!

We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager).

Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

Pluspunten

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Minpunten

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

Humberto
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

If you need support, look elsewhere

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2021

In short, great app, downright awful support

Pluspunten

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

Minpunten

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you have to upgrade to the next plan, garden. The cost per user goes from 12 to 25 if you are on the annual plan or 19 to 35 on the monthly. It is really hard to understand why some basic reports were not provided under blossom. Yes, the app is very useable without reports, however, if you are managing a team and want to see data across users, forget about it. You need reports and will have to migrate to the next plan up. I cannot stress the fact that the support is just simply not a priority for them, for many folks this could be the one thing that will force them to look somewhere else.

Salesforce Platform en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

The decision to choose freshworks was for most part driving by cost.
Harshit
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Average B2B CRM

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2022

Not good.

Pluspunten

There is not much pros about the software. We used it for more than 2 years and it was average performing for us.

Minpunten

We didn't has complete visibility of the deals the sales person was working on, insights were an issue as well.

Nicholas
  • Sector: Human Resources

Freshsales review by Nick Chambers

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2022

Managing email campgins in a personalised and professional way. Keeping track of and updating changes in circumstances to our correspondents in real time. Filtering contacts according to specific criteria.

Pluspunten

The customer support - without it we could not have implemented and continue to find new ways of applying it to manage our relationships and grow our business

Minpunten

That you cannot create a list of contacts to email straight from your inbox. We often need to send semi standardises responses to several contacts awaiting a reply. At the moment it is not possibe to select and set them up for a bulk email. This would save us a lot of time if you created this very simple feature.

Zoho CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

Because the testing process was so efficient and userfriedly and we never felt alone though out and we made the right choice because customer support has continued to be so good since the purchase.
Maciej
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great CRM for consultants

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Pluspunten

Pros are numerous - some of them are:
- integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail,
- many plans to choose from,
- intuitive and easy to use,
- good mobile app

Minpunten

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app).

I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Capsule en Insightly

Redenen om voor Freshsales te kiezen

Accelo radically raised ther prices.

Accelo

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.
Goran
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Surprisingly simple and powerful

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

Freshsales is my main way of tracking interactions with my clients. It helps me manage all the steps in these interactions and absolutely saves my time and reminds me of what still needs to be done to convert a customer. It is a godsend and I seriously believe my contracts would drop by about 50% if it wasn't for Freshsales.

Pluspunten

Unlike other similar software, Freshsales looks great! It is intuitive to use and all information is well presented, making it easy to understand at a glance.

Minpunten

I could not find serious faults with Freshsales. My only issues were the response times from the customer support team when I had some issues (which were due to me not reading the manual, and not due to the software), and missing integration with Gmail for incoming mail. An integration with Gmail would be a fantastic addon that would make me migrate all of my communication to Freshsales.

Zoho CRM en Insightly

Redenen om voor Freshsales te kiezen

Freshsales is a part of Freshdesk and we used Freshdesk for a while, so we naturally went with the software we know and love.

Streak

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

It integrates with all of the other FreshWorks tools we use.
Adam
  • Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Missing things rivals do well

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2022

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in Pipedrive) just don't exist or don't work in Freshsales.

Pluspunten

What it has is pretty easy to use, and finally with the addition of timeline view, getting different views is good. Creating reports is not easy, although very powerful.

Minpunten

Mail integration is pointless for me. If set to 'auto', all emails from a client appear on all of their deals, rather than having intelligent algorithms that are deal-specific. Also, no search function on email page immediately makes have email sync pointless for me.
Sync is slow. I can add a deal, or a contact, but often won't appear in searches for a long time, so I can't start linking emails or creating new deals.

Tara
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great pipeline tracking at a great price!

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2022

A great system that I'm very happy with right now.

Pluspunten

Love the integrations and automations, and the levels of pricing.

Minpunten

Lots of the reporting doesn't work the way that would be expected. Needs improvement.

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

Best solution overall for features that I needed and price point.
Thomas
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Really Solid Piece of Software

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2022

Very good

Pluspunten

Fresh is amongst the best and most easy to use software platforms we found for our sales team. The interface worked well for our staff and it was easy to set up

Minpunten

Some of the integration to Freshdesk could set up 'out of the box' and embedded into induction/training

Salesforce Sales Cloud, HubSpot CRM en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Freshsales te kiezen

Interface for Sales team, they couldn't get used to layouts/interface

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

Better value for money and clear pricing. We found to get like for like functionality with Fresh the 'market leaders' had so many hidden costs and didn't offer an any better end product.
Aatish
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Just the push your sales team needs!

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019

FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Pluspunten

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization

The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app.

Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink.

Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal.

Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

Minpunten

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Jurgen
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2021

So far, it's been all good!

- Simple to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Easily Scalable
- VERY Competitive
- PHENOMENAL Support
- Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Minpunten

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

Zoho CRM en Comidor

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Zoho Expense

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together
KREASAN

Waking up to FreshSales

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019

Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Pluspunten

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently.

My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well

Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

Minpunten

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Theresa
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2017

I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

Pluspunten

I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

Minpunten

When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

Adir
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020

Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Pluspunten

Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price.
Super-friendly user interface, great support.
Highly recommended!

Minpunten

APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well.

Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

Zoho CRM en Pipedrive

Price

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

Features, price, ease of use.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Olie en energie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2019

Very responsive and their support is fast

Pluspunten

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Minpunten

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

Copper

Cost and functionality

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

They were also a new startup
Michael
  • Sector: Internet

Full Featured Reasonably Priced Sales CRM

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019

As a new startup, I was looking for a modern, full featured sales CRM that was affordable and easy to use. I also wanted it to be able to do some marketing automation. I wanted something that was a mix of SalesForce and Hubspot, but for smaller players like myself who don't have an enterprise budget. I found that with Freshsales. I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

Pluspunten

I love the combination of ease of use, workflow automation, and value. My favorite feature are the workflows where I can set up a drip email campaign for new contacts that my sales reps acquire. It allows a nice mix of direct sales and automated marketing to achieve conversions.

I also like the nice integration with Freshdesk, their companion customer CRM.

Minpunten

There's not much that I don't like. I'd love to see a feature where contacts can be contacted through other digital channels other than just traditional email - for example, Facebook Messenger and SMS. The software does pull in Facebook information automatically which is great. I'd love to see them take it a step further and allow for messaging through Facebook, as well as a way to send SMS messages/reminders.

Tania
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Freshsales Review

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018

Our company has never had a CRM system before and we did everything via paper files. Incorporating a CRM was the way for us to bring our company into the future and grow our client base. As you can imagine trying to find a system that works for everyone is difficult especially when alot of my colleagues are not familiar in complex computer tasks. We have tried a few CRM systems, and all apart from Freshsales were far to complicated and overpriced. Freshsales stood out from the rest due to it's ease of use and instant online support. Since using Freshales there has been a dramatic change in the business for the better. Things are more organised and files never go missing like before with the paper files. Communication is far better between colleagues as we can all see each others updates and dashboards. We can now all help each other out, as all of our cases for different clients can all be viewed together. Freshsales is definitely something I cannot live without now it has been introduced.

Pluspunten

The ability to customise everything around the business and needs is great. The default settings already in place are already great and give me a lot of inspiration on how I want my system to look.
I love the fact I can make reports on pretty much any category I choose. This is particularly good for updating different clients on their cases.

Minpunten

The only issue I have which is very minor, is that when uploading files to cases it can only be done one by one and you cannot load files in bulk. It would also be great to have a drag and drop feature for files.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Freshsales helps medium sized businesses manage the process

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020

Freshsales has made the process of managing leads and communicating with them till they become contacts through to client a more manageable process for our clients. it has also worked well for us. Freshsales is really the Sales force for the emerging enterprise.

Pluspunten

If you want the functionality and capability of SalesForce for your medium sized business but you just don't have the budget, then FreshSales is the right software for you. I guarantee you you will be blown away by the functionality and the outputs you get from this for a fraction of the investment on what other corporates invest into their Sales CRM. There is too much to mention. You can synchronize emails to customers and the software is very easily customizable. It can be integrated quite easily with other software to enhance functionality. My medium sized businesses are over the moon with this software. From the reports you get, you can easily analyze the sales process and wee where the bottlenecks are.

Minpunten

Freshsales is priced on multiple users. This can get quite expensive for smaller businesses trying to tes out certain sales strategies. This is why I would recommend this more for medium sized busiensses.

Niki

FreshSales

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021

Very good. Our sales team use it daily with very good results

Pluspunten

FreshSales is easy to set up, import contacts, accounts and deals. Once you do that you are ready to start using it.

Minpunten

The search engine is not very intuitive. You cannot combine key words from different modules ie. account name and deal name to narrow down results. In this aspect SalesForce was superior

John
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Beware fraudulent billing practices at Freshworks!

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

Freshworks billing is borderline fraudulent. I had to contact my cc company and cancel my card to fight a charge they refuse to change. Auto bill is enabled on the account by default. The day of the annual renewal which I was unaware had arrived, our card was billed for the entire year in advance. We had wanted to change our plan and move to a month by month billing for a single user. After 3-4 calls a week to their billing department and 2 open tickets with their billing support portal I finally got a response from a rep, via email 24 days later. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stated they don’t provide refunds. I was incensed as I charged without my approval for a service I didn’t want and reached out less than 12 hours after they charged my card. Unfortunately I had to fight their billing through my bank. Beware doing business with Freshworks, for any of their applications.

Pluspunten

Their software has a clean design that is up to date and easy to use.

Minpunten

Support and billing communication were horrendous.

JEFFREY
  • Sector: Bouw

Flexible, Powerful and a good Value

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018

Software is very good and the customer support is even better. Always fast to respond and helpful. Everyone not only solves the issue but asks if they can help me setup any other features to make software even more helpful for my business. This level of support is unexpected and rare. Great Job Freshsales team!

Pluspunten

I like being able to customize almost all aspects of the dashboards and work flow. As is usually the case, there are premium features I want that require me to purchase the higher level of service...but when I compared other offerings, Freshsales offered the most robust feature set for the lowest cost. The lead scoring is one of my favorite features as is the easy and perfect integration with Gsuite and my phone system for tracking all contacts.

Minpunten

I wish I could private label it at the lower levels but that is a small issue. Overall, I have no major complaints.

Mian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

CRM that makes our work easier

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019

We were previously working with Pipeline deals but soon found ourselves in a difficult position since they were not providing the service that we needed. We switched to Freshsales and after setting it up it made our lives easier and has improved the productivity of the team.

1. Allows you to add multiple fields in all columns
2. Search bar shows all the details of the customer
3. Emails can be synchronized to see the history of the customer
4. Bulk Emails can easily be sent
5. Data exported is in separate files

Minpunten

Setting the software up was a bit time consuming and since it has so many features that one needs to understand which plan is most suitable for their use.

Linus
  • Sector: Meubels

Awesome & versatile alternative CRM system

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018

Love it! As stated above, design (UI & UX), functionality, customer support and reliability is given. It's fun to use, on both the web and my iPhone.

Pluspunten

For a tool we use on a day-to-day basis, functionality, reliability and design are crucial aspects of a product. We are very satisfied with the functionality Freshsales offers; it has everything we need. Reliability ties in with customer support - I haven't experienced any issues so far and customer support responds quickly and is helpful. Last but not least, the design is outstanding. Salesforce, for instance, makes my eyes burn, but Freshsales is a joy to use UI-wise.

Minpunten

The only feature we found disturbing is that when creating an appointment / meeting, my lead / contact also receives an email. This can be a cool feature, but we need to decide whether we want the customer to be notified, when creating the meeting.
Also, we'd love to use the Freshsales iOS app on iPad, not only iPhone.

Michael
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A rich user experience, very simple and effective.

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2018

A great platform to push your sales activities with proper follow-ups.

Pluspunten

Well, you never have to come across different software to process your marketing and sales activities separately. Freshsales has provided all access in a single platform - from email campaigns, generating leads, doing follow-ups, and segregate those leads as per their priorities.
- The Analytics & Reports are also very helpful and gives the true image of growth progress, you can even customise those reports as per the type of lead generated.
- It can create links with prospect profile over social sites, it easily fetches all relevant data from the site itself to the CRM, which is cool.
- The best thing that really drives you to go for this CRM is its rich user experience.

Minpunten

They are doing great, but there is always something to make even better, they can work a little bit on the dashboard functionality.

Travis
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Who is salesforce?

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

Slow to start but now there is no looking back. In this day of age it's all about tracking and setting up your future business for success. After a few years the system builds out pretty much every contact with every company that we will ever need besides new companies.

Pluspunten

It's basically an easier, more functional, cheaper Salesforce. The nice thing about the Freshworks stuff is it all can be tied together. So your freshcaller can be push a case to Freshdesk or Freshsales.

Minpunten

I think the one thing about software and especially this type of software is that it's always frightening for other uses to get acquainted with it. I wish it had a nice little intro for our new sales people when they get started for the first time.