SendPulse

E-mail, web push, sms en Facebook-chatbots op één platform

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zakaria
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2022

The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

Pluspunten

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

Minpunten

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.

Kristen
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great for businesses just starting out

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

I really haven't had any negative experiences with SendPulse, other than some minor complaints detailed in the "Cons" section of my review. They've been very helpful and friendly in fixing any issues I've had, and overall I've enjoyed working with this software.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that it's inexpensive/free to use for most business owners with a small contact list. Most email marketing sites offer a pretty pitiful number of contacts/email campaigns for their free trials, and then hike the price up significantly for those who are in between just starting out and having a huge following.

They don't have a lot in the way of ready-made templates, but it's easy enough to customize your own, and their interface is pretty user-friendly.

Minpunten

It can take a considerable amount of time between sending an email campaign, and the delivery of said email campaign. I also don't like that, after going through the proper steps to make my newsletters comply with standards, I may still be regarded as spam and not be delivered to the inbox of the person receiving the newsletter.

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

While other sites had better features and template options, their overall costs were far too expensive for a business just starting to build a customer base, and their free trials were incredibly limited.
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Poor support

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2019

So, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I’m rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them.

Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too high of a rate of failure.
Okay whatever. Not the end of the world. So we continued on with our lives until this week, when we wanted to send out one last reminder to our customers about a barbecue and sale we were going to be having in a few days.

Our mailing list went through this time, but then our campaign was denied because it was too “spammy”. Okay? So we contacted them and they gave us a different excuse “because we didn’t have our cusomters permission to send them email”, what? Whatever we can provide proof that we do. We send in a reply hoping to get this resolved so we can get this sent out ASAP because this event is happening this weekend. Then we get another reply with a different reason “you are breaking our terms of service because you are advertising or selling fake drugs” okay what? When asked to please clarify they simply replied with “we won’t unblock your campaign still. Because of this absurd ordeal we will be canceling both of our accounts with them and making sure our business partners do the same.

Pluspunten

Free trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have

Minpunten

Blocks email lists claiming they weren’t verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription,

Blocked our latest campaign because they didn’t like what we sell.

Maria

Easy email marketing

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2023

Pluspunten

Email marketing is one of the successful ways to promote your business, present various offers and reach the people interested in your activity. So creating an attractive and understandable email body for such purposes is much more manageable when we use SendPulse. It has pretty good widgets, blocks, and tools that make the email-creating process enjoyable even for those who don't have time or skills for designing. I have been using this product for informing our clients about the latest offers on flights, last-minute sales and so on. You can track the users that received the email or opened it. It is quite easy to add/remove contacts or make new lists.

Minpunten

It would be better if SendPulse had more design tools suitable to the company's style.

Rassem
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2021

Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Pluspunten

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us.
Thanks once again and continue

Rassem

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

Antwoord van SendPulse Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Aliaksandr
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Good Tool for Email marketer

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021

It is one of my favourites Email marketing tools. With a lot of good features and great analytics tools. It will be great if SendPulse will be better in cold emailing. So, if you want to start with Email marketing, you know what service to use.

Pluspunten

Good pricing plans, nice delivery to recipients, web-push, Viber and SMS delivery.

Minpunten

For me it is template builder. He is so simple for me. I mean, he looks like for beginners.

Sendinblue

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

eSputnik is not good in international Email delivery. He is good only for CIS.

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

My Email marketing tools are Mailchimp, Close.io and SendPulse. They are better for me.
Vikas
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I love it's push notification

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2021

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

Pluspunten

I'm using this from 1 month to monetize my push notifications user. It'll really mind blowing. I never thought that I'll earn that much through push notifications. I had only tier 3 traffic push notifications subscribers user.

Minpunten

As I have only tried it's push notifications features and I feel there is not any cons right now.

Thanks for your review!

Sol
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good software with perks.

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2022

Great customer service.

Pluspunten

I love that you do SMS & emails. I think that it is a great value for start ups.

Minpunten

Definitely a step above their old version, but needs a guide map to a goal for new people who sign up. What do you want to do, then guide you to do that for people who are new beginners per se. Your plugin wasn't as friendly/easy as it should be for WordPress. I figured it out, but should have more help tips for beginners. Maybe add a YouTube video right into the plugin on how to use it and setup short codes.

Omnisend

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

Mailchimp is too expensive and didn't really do SMS at the time.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

Gave me time to build my list and learn the software. Sometimes it takes a little time to get ready for an email launch.
Ilia
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Best email marketing software

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2022

It's the main tool for me to get all the announcements delivered to my students.
The emails are nice-looking, the delivery rate is great

Pluspunten

I love how easy it was to set it up, verify the domain etc.
The software interface is modern-looking compared to some other mailing services; very easy to create and reuse templates, nice template library to quickly compile a nice-looking email. The dashboard is very informative and nice-looking too.

Minpunten

I didn't have any problems with it, for me it's working perfectly

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

Mailchimp interface is dreadful as if it was created in 1990 and hasn't changed since then.
Lucas
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Excellent Service

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2021

Pluspunten

Very simple and intuitive interface. Easy yet has the depth if you're willing to go further.

Minpunten

I haven't really came across anything about the service that was not desirable. For what we do, the service is excellent.

Constant Contact en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

SendPulse stood out to us because of the price differential between it and similar products. It more than meets our needs and for a fraction of what other companies charge. Customer service is also very helpful & timely, as well as understanding for the "human error" issues.

Antwoord van SendPulse Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Lucas!

• Sector: Bouw

SendPulse Helps Keeps Subscriber Updated

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2022

Happy to use such an awesome product.

Pluspunten

SendPulse is a cloud-based email marketing and transactional email service provider. It helps you to send emails, manage subscribers, and monitor your campaign’s performance. They provide a suite of tools for those who want to get their message out to the world in the most effective way possible. SendPulse offers an easy-to-use interface that allows users to design content for various channels like SMS, Push Notification, Social Media, etc.

Minpunten

Not so much of cons but the limitation in subscriber number is quite the thing I don't like about SendPulse.

Antwoord van SendPulse Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, happy to hear that you find combination of various tools in one product convenient.

amirhossein
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

SendPulse is one of the best emailing systems

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2021

Pluspunten

I feel great when I'm using SendPulse to let my users participate in my new campaigns. I have also use it to inform my users about my new products. It is also supporting RTL and Persian words and it is one of its best advantages.

Minpunten

I haven't seen any disadvantages, but it will be better if they have more discounts on their plans :)

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2019

Pluspunten

I like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.

Minpunten

I still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.

Nachiket
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A very good fit for small business like me

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021

Pluspunten

Provides wide range of services.
Is easy to use.
I personally never had a problem using Sendpulse - So I never contacted customer support. OR else I would have rated there customer support as well 😝😊 But surely they might have a good customer support. As they seems very attentive towards their product and services.

No Cons for now.
I have used some other services as well. So there is nothing that I missed here.
I just wish they include an HTML mail builder with Email Templates.

Antwoord van SendPulse Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that your experience with SendPulse was excellent.

Ronny

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Automated mailin in a digital assistant

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2021

Automation of mail sending for the users of our software solutions is no longer an issue, and we have the tools for follow up and diagnosis.

Pluspunten

The features we fancy the most are the SMTP mailing service in combination with the email templates. The template editor is simple but rich enough for most purposes. SMTP mail delivery is straightforward with the SMTP mailing API.

Minpunten

API management of the email templates could be improved, esp. the discovery of the template ids.

Gibson
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

sendpulse mail marketing

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2022

good
very good
easy to use and suggest people join too

Pluspunten

it's very easy to use for email marketing
easy to upload . set up and schedule time
i love it

Minpunten

hope can increase check email address working or not
because sometime customers close business
so if can list non working email / add in this month
so i can check and update

Barry
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Send Pulse is the Best!

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2022

Pluspunten

I have used mail chimp and aweber and find Send Pulse the easiest and most affordable system.

Minpunten

I find it a very intuitive system to use. No complaints.

Maria
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent service for sending email newsletters

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2019

Pluspunten

I use the SendPulse service to send emails to clients. The platform allows for split-tests of letters, which is very important. There is also a built-in mailing planner. You can see the actions of users using the click card.

Minpunten

Unfortunately, the SendPulse platform does not have the function of sending multi-threaded push notifications to clients. You can not also use ready-made templates for SMS-mailing, and the application does not have the ability to divide contacts into groups.

Jonathan

Excellent for sending mail

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2018

When one of our clients tells us that He does not pay the bill because they did not receive the mail, we validate in sendpulse and we can see if the mail bounced, or the client if it received it and even if he read it.

Pluspunten

It is very simple to implement, you can use the API or the real SMTP configuration, and we have in real time a graph of the emails sent, received, bounced, read.

Minpunten

For sending mail works very well, support by chat is sometimes a bit slow to answer.

Mato

SendPulse is a winner

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2021

Fantastic software and exellent customer service

I tried 7 email marketing companies and SendPulse is the best

Minpunten

SendPulse is perfect for me. It has great features and use friendly website. I don;t normaly do reviews but SendPulse deserves 5 stars review.

Valentyna
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The service simplifies many tasks

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2019

Pluspunten

SendPulse has great templates and an intuitive interface. I like the support service working around the clock, seven days a week, so I can contact them at any time to resolve any issues that may arise.

Minpunten

Contacts can be sorted alphabetically. I would like SendPulse to implement the ability to edit images. Mobile application needs some work.

Piyush
  • Sector: Cosmetica

The best Whatsapp Chatbot Service Provider

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2022

Pluspunten

It's whatsapp chatbot service is very usefull for me. It increases my business as I implemented it's API with my CRM & now It worth me.

Minpunten

for Sendpulse We don't think any cons but one more thing they should improve is to give some whatsapp hatbot template for catalogs.

Firat
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent service

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2016

Excellent service from Sendpulse. We use both Email and Smtp options, both work very well, fast and stable. I like to prepare our newsletter with sendpulse tools. Easy to use.Thanks

Pluspunten

Email service: Easy to use, user friendly interface, fast.
Smtp service: Fast and stabile.
Support Team(Helpdesk): Very friendly team, focus to solve your questions, Fast

Minpunten

What I dont like is, we have a big association with 5000 members, and every month we get new members, so I must add their name and email addresses to the mailing list in sendpulse. But when I update mailing list in Sendpulse, system everytime block me to send mailing or newsletter. This must be solved. Its boring to disturb helpdesk every month. But normally really good service.

Jason
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Intuitive interface w/ lots of options

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2022

easy to figure out, inexpensive, great support

Pluspunten

I love that this email software is easy to figure out. You don't have to dive into the manual to get it to do what you want. I also love that (at least with the pay as you go plan) you only pay for what you use. I only send out emails every couple of months, so it doesn't make sense to pay monthly

Minpunten

really havent found any yet. the software is quite user friendly.

Mthokozisi
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great product

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2021

Pluspunten

The chatbot features are really useful and can be easily used by anyone.

Minpunten

The features are kind of limited compared to other products in the price category. The support team is instantly available but however they do not resolve my queries.