SimpleConsign

Sorteren op

Gaye

Excellent Software!

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018

Excellent software for any consignment shop. Highly recommend.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use! There is a lot of flexibility within the system.

Minpunten

I realize it’s a state issue but I wish the layaway deposit and/or the whole layaway sale would show on the dashboard.

Simple Consign Review

Pluspunten

The ability to split consignor payouts between in-store credit and cash payout (for which I have different splits). For example, my consignors receive 40% of their item sales if they take their credit as cash, or 50% of their item sales if they use their credit for in-store purchases. SimpleConsign is the only software system on the market (that I've found so far) that makes it easy for a customer to use some of their credit in-store and then take the remainder as cash.

I also like the specificity of the reports feature, and how easy reports are to customize.

Minpunten

I wish the software linked with QuickBooks Online.

I wish there was a way to view Consignor Credit AND Store Credit (from returns and gift card balances) on the same screen. As it is, it is hard to explain to customers and train employees why we don't always see their store credit when checking their consignor credit.

I wish Store Credit was listed when consignors login to the online portal to check their account.

I wish that the status changed from Active to Sold when store-owned inventory quantity reached zero. As it stands, the status remains Active while the quantity changes to zero.

I wish SimpleConsign integrated with Gravity Payments.

Mara

• Klantenondersteuning

Simple Consign has all the core elements we need to power our new business.

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

Pluspunten

We are a combination of consignment, resale and retail. I love that SimpleConsign supports all of these types in both POS and overall inventory management. It is also fairly easy to train our new staff on POS components of the system. Also I'm very happy with the level of customer support from the Traxia team.

Minpunten

Because I have a software design and development background, I am perhaps more critical than most. I find many of the workflows very clunky and some of the interfaces do not follow UX best practices -- resulting in user errors that shouldn't happen. It doesn't feel like user-centered design.

Many times when I'm trying to figure out how to get the system to support the tasks I want to do, I long for a peek at your schema and object model. The data relationships aren't always clear and results are often not what I would expect.

I would love for the software to work better with and on multiple devices.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review Mara, this feedback is extremely valuable and I will be sending it to our dev team.

Lawrence
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

SimpleConsign makes running our Park Avenue Marketplace smooth.

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019

Saving Time! A business takes time to run properly and SimpleConsign saves TIME. I just filed my monthly sales tax report and it took 2 minutes to get the information off of SimpleConsign and nearly 40 minutes to file with the state. The State needs to take heed to what SimpleConsign is doing with their software. Our Consignors love the online access to their sales as well. Happy Consignors means happy business.

Pluspunten

Record keeping by far is the big advantage to SimpleConsign. When the end of the pay period comes, it is a 5 minute process to run the payments. Simple Consign is always working on the system to improve the process and the latest change is more evidence of that. I have kept the Consignor records manually in the past and this system is worth every penny. Monthly reports make filings easy. And our Consignors love the online access to their sales

Minpunten

I can't find much about SimpleConsign that I don't like. We do not use all aspects of the software, but there is little that I do not like.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks Lawrence for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We're so glad we've made it easier to manage Park Avenue Marketplace. The Ohio state motto of "With God all things are possible" obviously doesn't include speedy tax filings.
Thanks for being on Team Traxia!

Karen
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Time Saver

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018

The best part of this company is their support. The staff is always friendly, patient and most importantly, available.

Pluspunten

I used to have to take a picture of a dress, download it to my computer, upload it to our website, write down the description, item number and price. Then when the dress sold, I had to go in and manually remove it from my site. With SimpleConsign, it was just that-SIMPLE! I can use the app on my phone to scan the tag on the dress and take a picture. Everything would automatically go onto my website and then be removed once the tag was scanned for purchase. This saved tons of time and also assured us that anything on our website was still in the store when customers would call or come in to see the item.

Minpunten

It is not that I didn’t like aspects of the software, it is just that I was used to using my old software and change can always take some time to get used to. I wish I had started with Simple Consign when I first opened.

Lynn

Amazing POS system

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019

I have an artist handmade consignment store. Simple Consign keeps everything clean and easy while keeping everyone accountable. My artists and I both love that they can easily see what to bring more stock of and their sales. The system calculates my taxes and what I owe each consignor every month. This saves me tons of time and energy.

Pluspunten

Simple consign truly is that, simple!! For months I was wondering what I was missing because it was so easy. Excellent customer service and my consignors love that they can log in and see their sales.

Minpunten

I love this software. Not sure that there is anything I don't like.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Lynn! Thanks for the awesome review. You have always been such an incredible ambassador for SimpleConsign and we appreciate it. Love having you on Team Traxia!

Thanks again

Best support team ever

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018

Keeping an inventory is good for me. Being able to recreate repots.

Pluspunten

Quit user friendly. When stumped help is a call away.

Minpunten

Setting categories is not intuitive.
No place for notes on new inventory page.
Changing consignors (bulk) is not intuitive.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We appreciate the great review and only wish we could thank you directly. Traxia is always looking to improve and getting suggestions and feedback from our customers is the perfect way. So happy you feel our Support Team is the best ever. We would definitely have to agree!

Robert

Great Program

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2018

GREAT!

Pluspunten

Like the program and the customer service.

Minpunten

Their credit card provider. It has nothing to do with the software but the do support this company and I wish they would find another

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Robert! Thanks for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We appreciate it. We're so happy you think we're GREAT! too. In regards to the credit card processors...stay tuned. Exciting things are coming.

Raymond
  • Sector: Meubels

Made for Resale and Consignment

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2018

Pluspunten

Literally everything! I only wish there was an eCommerce module.

Minpunten

No eCommerce module which is so important in today's retail market. I would never close our brick & mortar, but would love to add an eCommerce option for our customers.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Simple Consign

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

My overall experience has been amazing. It's a very helpful tool and I would highly recommend SimpleConsign.

Pluspunten

It's very easy to navigate and access all your data as well as easy to create your own custom reports. Tech support has been very helpful and are always available.

Minpunten

While I don't personally pay for this, I know the owner does and I know she wishes it was a little bit cheaper. But other than that, I really have no complaints.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

To our mystery reviewer, thanks! We're pleased you've had an amazing experience with SimpleConsign!

Matt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love the software... wish it a few more options and a cell phone app for consignor and...

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2017

Much easier to inventory and check customers out. Much easier to manage consignor's sales and payouts than anything other software I researched. Also the fact that it's web based eliminates many reliability issues that can effect other similar systems. Much easier to track sales and trends throughout the day, month and year.

Pluspunten

I love the bar coded price tag system that allows the consignor to enter their items into their inventory themselves. Love the bar code price tags (much more accurate and faster checkout process). Love the online account for the consignors to monitor sales. Love that it is a web based system so we don't have to rely on an in house computer (that could crash). Love that the software is accessible anywhere. This feature is particularly helpful for the business owner who has the capability to check sales reports, etc.. when not at the store.

Minpunten

There really needs to be a Simple Consign iPhone app both for the Consignors and for the business owner. The current system is only accessible through an internet browser on a cell phone (which limits the size of the pages size and is also very slow). A cell phone app would be very helpful especially when introducing the system to a new consignor.
It would also be nice to be able to set a discount on a consignors account (by the day and by the hour) instead of just by the day. It would also be nice if items that are entered into inventory by the consignor would have the exact time they were entered for each item and it wold also be nice if the items that have had the tags printed out were able to be marked somehow so that we could tell were a consignor left off when entering and printing out there tags. When a consignor pulls out: it would be nice if there was a way to classify that consignor as "inactive". It would be nice if consignors who are currently in the store are classified as "active" and those not in the store are inactive. Would also be nice if there was a way to email all of the "active" consignors at once through the software or Cell Phone App (if there was one). When looking up a Sales Report or a Transactions stat it would be nice to have a "Today" button that would take you straight to todays sales and transactions instead of having to go in and pick the beginning date off the pop up calendar and then pick the ending date off the popup calendar. The Cost.

Kelly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Took my business to the Next Level.

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018

There are still a lot of features that I just haven't had time to learn how to use. I personally don't do well with "on-line training" and haven't taken the time to do all the training that's available. But the helpdesk is very responsive and normally helps me resolve any issues I'm having in a very timely manner. Thanks for that!

Pluspunten

Simple Consign helped me stop running my retail shop like a "multi-family garage sale". I no longer had to keep tags, tally consignor accounts manually using paper tickets and manually calculate and write checks at the end of each month. Game changer for me.

Minpunten

I don't love the fact that I have to pay for this service every month FOREVER for as long as I'm in business. But I realize it's become part of the cost of doing business and is the way the software industry is headed as a whole. I also still feel the aesthetics and functionality of the online is cumbersome to customers and not as seemless as I thought it was going to be when I added that service. Reports and sales data are not truly integrated together. I still have to run separate reports to get total sales data. I like that it's tied to the same inventory bucket but it would be even more helpful if those sales also showed up when I run sales reports through simple consign. It's also not as clean and shopper friendly as it could be in the way it sorts and places inventory into the category buckets. It still feels somewhat like more of a glorified Craigslist site, than a fully modernized professional online store. Not having the ability to have drop down menu items for customers to select apparel in different sizes or items that have multiple color options is not ideal. Having to do a complete separate listing for literally every single color and size of an item junks up the online store, makes shoppers have to scroll through a lot of the "same" to see unique items. Perhaps the answer to this is more categories in the long run, but that isn't ideal either. Perhaps since my shop isn't a typical consignment shop, I'm the only one with this issue?

Elizabeth

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This is the best consignment software you will find

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

I've had a great experience with them and would definitely use their service again if I open a second shop.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use once you learn how it works, it allows flexibility to either let consignors check their own account or to check for them, and the customer service is excellent. They are always quick to respond and have helped me numerous times with tech questions even when it's not software related!

Minpunten

I wish you could apply more than one credit card payment to a single purchase so that folks could use a gift credit card and pay the balance with their regular card but this issue is minor in the grand scheme of things. Also, I wish the formatting for tags was a bit more flexible. I would love to print a butterfly jewelry tag with the consignor info right next to the price so that we could just use one half of the tag when we are tight for space (on the backs of small earring cards). Right now, the format sets the price on one end of the butterfly tag and the date and consignor info on the other so that we have to manually cut each price tag and put both pieces on the backs of earring cards. It's a small thing but takes time when you're putting in orders of 50+ pieces at a time.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. Have I got good news for you! We've just added new integrated credit card processors that allow you to take split payments! Contact Support ASAP and get switched over. Thanks for believing in us!

Zella

easy to use, very clear

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021

We run a 100% consignor store so tracking and paying out our consignors is really organised with simple consign. this software is imperative for tweaking our business economy.

Pluspunten

It is easy to teach new staff how to use. very straight forward tabs for different areas of the software.
everything is very simple when adding accounts and inventory. The business overview tools are great.
I love the reports.

Minpunten

I have been through hell trying to print barcode price labels for my products. I couldnt seem to get clear information concerning the label printer that i needed to order and the label size. I was very inexperienced in this area and really need some more committed help. The printer that I ended up buying isnt 100% supported by the print service software EDNA, that is the Zebra ZD220 and I have an unreliable communication between the APP and the printer. It has been extremely frustrating and time consuming. I've paid $400 to have IT specialists come and look. Traxia support want able to rectify the problem.
This is my only complaint about the software and I am sure in time this problem will be ironed out even if it has been costly.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review Zella, I am sorry this happened to you, and I'm sure it's very frustrating. I will have support reach out to you.

Sara

Great Software!

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2018

Great experience - the product and customer service is wonderful!

Pluspunten

Very user friendly - visually clear, logical, and well organized.
Customizeable - easy to adapt this system to our specific needs, run custom reports, use some features but not others etc.

Minpunten

Updates often seem to change layout or visual details that seem unnecessary - eg: fade effect on calendar setting, while there are other features we would love to see updates on to improve function eg: ability to discount multiple items at once, but not having to discount the entire sale. Or the ability to see trends of sales data on different time frequencies - monthly, yearly, etc instead of just "all time".
However, some changes that we have wanted to see have been implemented, which is wonderful! eg: search function in brands feature.
Is there a connection to QuickBooks?

Sara,
Thanks for taking the time to respond. We appreciate you titling it "Great Software!" We do connect with the installed version of Quickbooks and we're working on an integration with the online version as well. Check with Tech Support about discounting items at the time of sale. Again, thanks for taking the time to give us a 10 out of 10!

Maureen

My silent partner

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2020

It was easy to set up and it was an asset from day one.

Pluspunten

I started my resale business with Simple Consign and I'm so thankful that I did. It tracks my inventory, is the center of my point of sale, and charts analytics and compiles financial report that are necessary for my day to day operation. The Simple Consign team has expanded the software to dovetail beautifully with Shopify to help me create a seamless integration between my bricks and mortar store and my online sales. The photo app is a brilliant tool and so simple to upload products to Shopify and other sales channels. The Consignors Access has strengthened my relatIonship with consignors and reduced the email and phone reporting. I recommend Simple Consign and rely on its power every single day. I have created my store and systems from scratch and Simple Consign has been a responsive and reliable partner. I recommend this software for new and transitioning businesses.

Minpunten

Anything that could ne improved gets improved so nothing comes to mind.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for Maureen we're happy to be your silent partners!

Kari
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Consignment Art Gallery

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018

SimpleConsign literally saves me at least 10 hours of bookkeeping each month.
My artists love the Consignor Access which frees me from having to email statements, saving me additional clerical hours.
I also like remote access, so I can see how my business is doing while I am off site.
When I travel, I seek out businesses like my own, and have had several conversations with gallery owners, singing the praises of SimpleConsign.

Pluspunten

Ease of access to information. I have 169 artist/consignors and being able to access their sales and inventory at any time is extremely useful.
It took an incredible amount of time and work to enter all the inventory in my gallery, but I now know that I hover around having 11,000 items on hand.

Minpunten

As a consignment art gallery, entering duplicate inventory items (keeping the same SKU) for a particular artist requires having two consignment tabs open to verify the correct SKU. For example, I need to add five mugs for artist/consignor 103, I type "Mug" as the item, and the software will give me every single mug that I have in the gallery, not just those that belong to that artist/consignor.
It would also be helpful to be able to print out a full invoice for all items received, including those added to an existing SKU. We are able to view and print stickers from the "batch" but not print out the batch itself.
The other challenge that the software presents is keeping track of sales and in stock quantities of items that the gallery owns outright. I have 4 or 5 vendors from whom I wholesale buy items monthly. I've configured a report for items sold for a specific vendor over a period of time, but I would like to be able to access that information easier, especially on hand quantities.

Nettie

• Klantenondersteuning

Look no further, this is the software you need for your consignment business!

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2015

After using a company for 10 years that claimed to be "The Resale Industry's Favorite Software System" I got wise and switched. I had been searching for a few years and finally came upon Simple Consign. If your just starting out, use this one! If you're wanting to switch, switch to this one - it's simple and I had over 6,000 consignors to switch over between 2 stores. After switching to this company I can see where every dollar that I make or payout is. Payouts are easy to track and this software won't randomly mark items down. I have been using Simple Consign for 9 months and I am in love!!! If you have a question/problem call them and they'll help. They go above and beyond to help you and don't have unrealistic customer service hours - they'll help you when you need it. The whole team is great and you can tell that they genuinely care about your business. In the short amount of time we've used Simple Consign the owner has even come to visit our out-of-state store.
Features that are priceless to me include: everything is on-line so I can be on vacation and pull up on my phone the progress for the store on any given day. I run our Facebook page and if someone comments on our page asking about products we may or may not have in the store I can log on (while sitting on a beach anywhere) check our store's inventory and respond to their question in a timely manor. I love how it stores prices that I have previously priced something so I can price consistently or train someone else with ease. This feature works great if you have multiple locations so you're not pricing items differently.
There's a lot to learn, but it's pretty simple and fun to explore all the features.
2 things that I wish Simple Consign did that it currently doesn't is: 1) provide a type of "want list" for people that are looking for a certain item and would like to be called if we get that item in. and 2) let my management team see how sales are progressing throughout the day and see end of day reports without them being able to see what we've made the entire week/month/year or what we owe consignors or anything else that isn't relevant to them.

Overall since using Simple Consign it has taken a huge weight off my shoulders and let me become more of an owner and less of an operator.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review Nettie!

Julie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Technical support team is great!

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021

I would recommend Traxia to anyone considering a new system for their consignment store: from setup to day-to-day operations, everything about it worked well for us.

Pluspunten

It was easy to set up, and what questions I had were easily solved by working with the support team. The program is fairly intuitive and easy to navigate with common sense.

Minpunten

The boxes had too much white space in them, requiring a scroll down (extra step). For example, the new consignor field could be tightened up so that "Save and Close" don't require scrolling down. This came up in other screens, too.
The monthly fee to marry with e-commerce sites is very high. However, Traxia operated very well with our link to Shopify.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review Julie, I will bring the white space issue to our dev team and have them look over where we could make some space.

Terri
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

User friendly system for our small business

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2021

Overall, we have been happy with this software. Neither I or my business partner are incredibly computer savvy, and this system has been fairly easy for us to navigate and utilize for our small business purposes.

Pluspunten

This software is relatively user friendly and intuitive. It makes it easy to manage our various consignors and vendors and the real time access to sales is a huge bonus for our vendors.

Minpunten

There are a few navigational aspects that could use some improvement. We have permanent vendors and it is often difficult to swap the vendor ID for an item that has already sold, if there has been a clerical error. We have struggled with out check printing format and integration to Quickbooks.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review Terri, and for the many years of partnership. As always we are always looking to improve our side of things, and I have noted your concerns so we can discuss with our development team.

Katie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

So Happy to have SimpleConsign.

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2016

We have been using Traxia's SimpleConsign for 13 months. We searched for a software program that would fit our unique situation. We looked at this program a few years ago and after looking again thought we could make it work. Much to our delight, it has worked even better than anticipated. Being on the internet and paying a monthly fee is a real plus. The Traxia staff is constantly working to improve and change the program. We sell a lot of handmade jewelry and recently our tags were changed from reading and entering a SKU number to scanning a barcode. This was our dream wish. We could not be happier with the system and the folks at Traxia. They are a wonderful group of very dedicated people. Thank you for your excellent program.

Pluspunten

The ability to have a bar code on our jewelry products reduces the number of human entry errors during the selling process. The on line product allows updating to be done without inconveniencing our staff. Requesting updating and getting it without paying additional fees.

Minpunten

If our internet goes down, we are unable to process sales. If this happens, we do it the old fashioned way and enter in the computer later.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review Katie! We have created a method for taking sales when the system is down now.

Hector
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Traxia software review

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2021

The experience have been a positive for the most part. The software has been what we expected from the get go and it does help our daily operations to run smoothly!

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to work with software. It is very user friendly and it has a variety of reports that can help you make daily decisions easier. Very good program with tools that can help you analyze your business in a more effective and efficient way!!

Minpunten

So far the only thing I would like to see improvement in is the IT support response. Sometimes the IT response to certain issues I s longer that what you would expect specially in a retail environment where things happen fast !!!

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review Hector. It is certainly our goal to respond to support calls and tickets in a timely manner and we are setting new protocols in place as we move into a new office to further grow the support experience.

Catt

Perfect for Small Businesses or First Timers

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

We are a small family run Artisan Gallery & Consignment Store, we had been looking at all types of POS systems for our business. We had looked at at least 10 different systems until we finally found SimpleConsign. When we looked into it, not only were they reasonably priced since we were just starting out we didn't have a huge budget and had all of the features we could ever need plus a few more we have found ourselves using. On top of detailed sales tracking and inventory, you can integrate with QuickBooks, you can get all types of reports for taxes, market research, and quite a few we haven't even tried yet. The customer service is STELLAR, very friendly, always ready and willing to answer any question we might have, from the tiny ones about what a button does to technical problems. The system is web based, so we don't ever have to worry loosing our information because most of it is stored in the cloud, so if your power goes out more than likely you won't lose your work, in my experience. I would recommend this POS system to anybody.

Pluspunten

Stellar customer service, easy to use, reasonable price, compatibility, lots of features.

Minpunten

Could be confusing at times, but customer service is always willing to help.

Brett

A Simpler Point-of-Sale for Consignment and Resale Businesses

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2018

We switched from a major POS after four years and have been pleased with the decision. The software does what is advertised, and support is responsive and friendly. We've already recommended this software to other resale shops.

Pluspunten

Product is straight forward; setup and training has been easier than compared to competitor product. It has 'just what we need' for a smaller-scale resale business with one location and no full-time back office staff. Converting from the competitor was made easy by the tech staff who are friendly and knowledgeable. Tech has been responsive to support tickets, and their ticked system allows you to specify the urgency. The data connection to Quickbooks works well but is limited to payouts. Online videos and a good user manual are easily available for training and reference. Cloud-based data and Software as a Service means reduced technology demands on small business.

Minpunten

Because tag styles are tied to product categories, we are unable to easily print two tag types for jewelry (one for display to customer, one for butterfly tag on merchandise.) The online manual is great for 90% of needs; not all features are fully documented, especially for users who like to know the boundaries of what a product can do. Cloud-based does rely on a steady internet connection; this is not a major obstacle in 2018, and the benefits of hosting outweigh the challenges of storing the data in the local store.

Lisa
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

SimpleConsign

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018

SimpleConsign has been a great platform for us - our employees were able to learn it quickly and easily. I love the ease of using store credit for payout and the reward points system. Our consignors love being able to access their information online. Very happy with the software and the support team!

Pluspunten

Very easy to use. Clear headings, options, buttons, etc. Straight forward/common sense format. Love the online consignor access.

Minpunten

Reporting still needs some improvement. Difficult to get the reporting we need. Layaway edits or cancellations/how to forfeit a payment. Would love an etransfer payout option. Ability to customize the cash count so we can remove pennies.

Antwoord van Traxia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Lisa, thanks so much for taking the time to give a review. We really appreciate it. Please give Tech Support a call. They would be happy to put together specific reports for you and give you advice on layaways. We love our Canadian customers too and want to do as much as possible for you, eh?