Totaalscore
4,9
100% heeft deze app aanbevolen
Monique D.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Perfect support for my practice! Perfect support for my practice!

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

This software gives me more time and rest because it works good. I usedLast to send my confirmations and my reminders by What'sApp daily. Now it is going automatically. I cannot make mistakes in this anymore. I can send an invoice easily. Clients have the possibility to pay forward. (iDEAL) I get compliments for the easy way they make a booking. I am online 24/7 so I am always available to be booked. And last but not least it gives me a very professional image.

Pluspunten

"I'm really happy with the support that Salonized gives me. It gives me peace of mind that matters are handled automatically, for example confirmations, reminders and payments. Clients give me compliments because of the professional appearance Salonized has. Needless to say, I can recommend it to anyone!".

Eduardo O.
Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Easy to use and offers great functionality.

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I have used it for 2 years and has accompanied me during the process of development and growth of my business, has allowed me to optimize and facilitate the management of key aspects of the salon as the control and monitoring of the inventory of products and supplies, scheduling appointments and management of employees, in addition to billing and point of sale, so you can generate financial reports with just one click, I am pleasantly satisfied with the functionality and benefits it has provided me, I hope to use it for a long time. Also that has given me the possibility of having to manage my own business and personal, continue working as a stylist, which has been wonderful for me.

Pluspunten

Salonized is an automated, cloud-based system that offers many features and great benefits, among which are the management of appointments, employees, inventories and payrolls, in addition to a customer database and offers online reservations, automatic notifications, point of sale (POS). On the other hand it is very easy to configure as it has configuration wizard, which will guide the steps to complete the customization of the program, additionally it is very easy to use and navigate, has a very dynamic design and I like the level of customization, I can insert the logo of my business and choose the colors to be displayed in the services.

Minpunten

It is a very complete tool, I have not presented any type of inconvenience with its performance or operation. In general, it is worth the small investment I made when I purchased this service, I am very pleased.

Mandie D.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Excellent But it is not flexible enough to capture very important information

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2017

Pluspunten

It's a really good system, users find it very easy to book and the bookings are clear to the practitioner, the booking system is incredibly straight forward for the customer

Minpunten

The system should be more simple to customise by the user for example the booking page should have other options for the customer to complete which could be selected or not by the owner date of Birth or marketing information

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 6.0/10

Wietske D.
Sector: Sport
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

'I'm super happy with Salonized!'

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019

Pluspunten

I'm really happy with Salonized, I can definitely recommend it to everyone! I use it for my sport massage practice.

I have gotten a quick response on any questions I ask via the chat. If it's a bit too complicated they will schedule in a call with you to take some extra time to explain things.

I even got sent a bouquet of flowers when my mother suddenly passed away on the day that my practice was supposed to open... This came really unexpected and I appreciated it a lot, thank you for that, it meant a lot to me!'

Nothing , I like Everything on this program salonized

Valentina V.

The Ferrari of salon software

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Online booking system, online payments, super happy customers, no hassle

Pluspunten

I have tried just about all the salon software packages; Salonized remains the best. It is the perfect online booking system, with Mailchimp and Mollie user-friendly integrations and good management information. The guidance and service is also very good. You can chat with them, get questions answered quickly, and the application has been actively developed by an enthusiastic team.

Ann marie S.
Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

The system works fantastically well for me I'm very pleased.

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Makes my business run smoothly.
The booking system runs perfectly for me .
I've now linked my personal google calendar to salonized that's makes my life so organised being a small business .
Customer service have been fantastic always answer your enquirys promptly.

Pluspunten

The system saves me time which I love.
I wouldnt be with out it now .
Before I used a dairy & pencil .
I can be away from my salon and still check and take bookings.

Minpunten

you can't see your deleted booking if you've made a mistake .

Your feed back can't be tranfered to your face book or website .

I think your text messages should be free or run from your own net work .

Debbie K.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Extremely user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything.

Pluspunten

I was able to work more efficient with Salonized, and gained customers through the low-threshold online plan system. There has been less no-shows, if any, because of the easy-to-set reminders and much less administration due to automatic rapports. There could still be features added to make it even easier for me, but Salonized is ongoing in development, so I expect this will happen soon!

Inge V.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Should have done it much sooner! Should have done it much sooner! Great product!

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I have more time to do other things. People easily make appointments online.

Pluspunten

Should have done it much sooner!

Switched from another online calendar. I should have done that sooner! My clients never have problems with booking appointments. It's always carefully organized. I can see a clear overview of everything and it saves me a lot of time! Great support team, too. If I have any questions, they respond quickly :)

Minpunten

There could be introduced a kind of picture of feet so that we can draw into these pictures and sign the problems on feet.

Michaëla S.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

super! Since October 2016, I have worked with Salonized and I think the system is very user-friendly

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Since October 2016, I have woeker with Salonized and I think the system is very user-friendly and that it becomes more and more convenient with use. I have been very satisfied since I started with this system.

Pluspunten

Now the appointments are neatly confirmed and reminders are sent out and I am able to produce attractive invoices. Everything is being kept in good standing within the reports. It works very efficiently. The Salonized customer service is extremely helpful and friendly! I can definitely recommend it to any practice/salon.

Nyk S.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Affordable, Reliable and Supportive.

Pluspunten

I love the constant new features being implemented by the customer demand. I love the ease of use of the system and the great reports that give me daily and monthly chart based visuals on my business.

Minpunten

Lack of social media links to reviews and I would like to see more business marketing tips or any tips to improve small business.

Belinda D.
Sector: Farmaceutica

Excellent sytem!

Pluspunten

This professional system perfectly fulfills my needs. For myself and my customers, it is very pleasant to use. Customers can even schedule their own appointments. The ability to pay in advance has received excellent feedback from my customers as well. Nice, smooth service from the Salonized employees. They take good care of the wishes of the customer. I am very satisfied and definitely recommend this system.

Minpunten

I'll wish that I could send the reviews to my website. I have no other things that I like least about Salonized.

Jay S.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

I love how easy it is to use and how there is someone to answer questions fairly quickly

Pluspunten

That it has made my life easier, with bookings and the running of accounts stock takes and being able to log in remotely from the salon

Minpunten

That you can double book a room, this idea I put forward and was told it would be done well over a year ago. Plus I don't like that we can't print ea h therapist day list only the whole week, or all therapist

Jolande R.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Excellent customer care.I wish that I had changed a lot sooner as it gives me so much more joy

happy clients

Pluspunten

That customers can book their appointments online.
That feedback can be given by customers and imprinted on your website

Minpunten

Sometimes it's hard to see if updates are actually being applied. For the rest, I am very pleased with the product. I have no negatives about the product.

Melanie D.

All in one

Pluspunten

A very good system that combines all my needs. It works very smoothly and easily. After having 4 systems running consecutively, now, finally, I have them all in one.

Minpunten

Not possible to reserve a room or appliance when this one is always used in combination with a service

Suzy V.

Awesome!!

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2017

Awesome!

Clear and simple software! Easy to use by multiple employees and even over the phone. Great service! Quick answers to questions through online chat, too. I will definitely recommend Salonized if someone asks me for an online agenda. Five stars!!

Marissa G.

Salonized = PERFECT!

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Professional to clients and easy to use.

Pluspunten

The chat service is super fast and nothing is too much of a problem. If there is a problem, you will be helped quickly. Do not wait until your salon becomes more successful to get this program, use it immediately. This is what I did and my clients are very positive about the professional emails (confirmation + appointment reminders, feedback and online appointment system). In addition, this makes life a lot easier for the bookkeeper. It's an easy-to-use program that you'll master within a day.

Minpunten

I like everything about the software. If you really want to say something negative about the software, it will be about the price. It is not for free ofcourse. But the software is defenitly worth it.

Anoeska D.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Very satisfied, especially as it is constantly developing!

Pluspunten

I should have done this much sooner! It is a simple and easy system to work with. Quick chat service for questions. Not yet 5 stars because it is still improving and they are working on this, but I can definitely recommend it!

Cynthia B.

Best Option

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

it just does everything i need to for my salon & i've recommended it already

Pluspunten

It has preatty much all you need from appoitment to client database, history of sales & services, inventory... And the customer support is simply the best i've ever dealt with.

Minpunten

There is nothing i dont like i would just love some upgrades such as loyalty point and birthday reminder (instead of having to go check manually)

Janna S.

Good service!

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

A great overview at the end of the month and the digital agenda.

Pluspunten

We are very pleased with our new system! The staff are getting familiar with it's use and we are receiving very good guidance. Salonized is open to improvement and is constantly being enhanced.

Minpunten

That not everything is possible yet. I would like to have the possibility to add a digital autograph to the invoice.

Stefan K.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Easy to use system that covers most of what we need as a beauty salon.

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2017

Pluspunten

The fact that we can look into and update our schedule anywhere we are, even on our phone. Besides that it has a lot of usefell features like reporting. And the support team does great work. Easy to access and will do anything to help you.

Minpunten

At some points input could be made better, like adding a service or product when entering an invoice.

Daisy B.

Good service and quality

Pluspunten

My experience with Salonized is still too short to assess it in the long term. However, what I can see
and have experienced is the service. For example, there is always a quick response to my questions. I think the programme needs some work but it is easy for those geniuses that have a little computer experience.

Lyonne T.
Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Very good

Very good!

Salonized is perfect for me. I only use the agenda function, but I should have done this much sooner. In case of problems, you get super support and it's quick. Definitely recommended it.

Stephanie V.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Super nice program!!It's amazing and super easy for clients to use.

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2017

Super nice program!!

I've been using Salonized since the beginning of this year and I have to say, it's great! The support team is amazing and I'm always helped quickly. I used to use another calendar system but this is much easier for me and for my customers. . Do yourself a favor and get it now!

Minpunten

I'm still struggling with a few things that can now no longer be done, such as arranging packages across different calendars or making reservations by customers, but Salonized is still under development so I expect that soon there will be a solution

Vanessa V.

Very satisfied.

Pluspunten

The calendar is very easy to use and the chat support is excellent.easy to works whit the kassasysteem. Regularly updated and quickly answered.

Nathalie D.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Very satisfied with Salonized. Super user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything.

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

It takes less time to work. It's very easy

Pluspunten

Extremely user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything. Very satisfied with Salonized software .