4,7 (144)
Schrijf een review!
Het juiste LMS voor je missiekritieke project

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Mike

• Klantenondersteuning

I have been using iSpring products (iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn for about 7 years.

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017

Reasonable/fair billing
No limit for on-line content
I found this amazing when I first started using iSpring Learn in 2010. There seems to be no limit to how much content can be uploaded to iSpring Learn servers. I currently have about 10gb in the system. Other learning management systems I have used charged by the megabyte combined with number of students
Great up-time track record
It goes without saying that students must have consistent access to the eLearning system. I know of only two times during my seven years with iSpring when the system went down.
Single source for authoring (iSpring Suite) and LMS (iSpring Learn)
Completed PowerPoint presentations and QuizMaker tests can be seamlessly converted and uploaded to iSpring Learn
Unique method of classifying/managing/categorizing users in iSpring Learn
This feature is extremely important to us. The majority of our users are taking courses from career centers, community colleges, universities, and companies. As such, we do not actually facilitate classes for many of the students using our materials. With iSpring Learn, I set up an Organization for each company and school and then set up a user from the school who will act as the instructor/facilitator for the class. This person will receive all correspondences (questions, test results, assignments)

Minpunten

eCommerce is limited. iSpring's definition of a "Course" is just about any content item (presentation, reading material, test, assignment, etc.). My "courses" typically have 10 modules and as many as 28 lessons. Each lesson contains about 5 content items. For eCommerce, it would be better to provide access to a full course (by my definition), instead of a single content item.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions

Hi, Mike! Thanks A LOT for leaving such a detailed review here on Capterra. We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is looking for an LMS solution!
As per your feature requests, I will be more than happy to forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

Bekie
  • Sector: Computerhardware

Learning from the best!!

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2022

Our account rep is always responsive, and proactive as our renewal time rolls around. Honestly, the product is terrific on it's own -- but the support puts it completely over the top!!

Pluspunten

iSpring Learn is the only LMS I have worked with, so I knew NOTHING going in! We chose it because of the success we've had with the iSpring course authoring tool, a PowerPoint add in. And iSpring Learn did not disappoint!

There are many powerful features that we do not necessarily use, as our use is for a very specific program. But it has everything we need -- and more -- to deploy high quality online training to our customers in a way that is easy and seamless for them.

Getting started with the product could not have been easier! And the support is beyond anything I've experienced! Agents are always available, knowledgeable and interested in my issues -- which are usually "how-to" kind of questions. They take their time to fully understand my question, answer it in detail, even providing screen shots and quick little screen casts if I need to "see" how to accomplish something.

Minpunten

It is so powerful, and does much more than we need. For that reason, the help docs can be difficult for me to navigate. There is so much information, and I don't always know exactly what to look for.

But a quick chat to Tech Support, and they clarify it and point me in the right direction!

Hello Bekie,

Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience!

Geverifieerde reviewer

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2021

Customer Support is not professional

Customer Support is not professional

Pluspunten

Software is not bad for creation of elearning courses

Minpunten

Very poor customer service. I am a old customer of Ispring for more than 10 years. They sell life time software validity. Recently my maintenance plan expired. I asked them to change my mail id as my earlier id was not working properly. Surprisingly for changing email in their online account they need a maintenance plan. Quite unprofessional. I felt cheated.

Hi,

Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further.

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work! :)

Zoran

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A user-friendly, powerful and cost-effective LMS

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2016

We have now been using iSpring products for three years and iSpring Learn has been the cornerstone of our e-learning courses.

iSpring Learn (their LMS) is simply an awesome solution. The User Management is easy to use and well organized. From creating and editing organizations, groups and users to branding your iSpring LMS account and setting e-commerce with PayPal to publishing into your account to generating a variety of reports and exporting them as Excel files or PDFs to localizing the portal into your language, iSpring Learn proves to be a must-have solution for organizations or institutions offering high-quality e-learning content.
A robust and versatile iSpring Suite add-in in PowerPoint makes the whole process enjoyable and requires no substantial skills from the user. With just a few essential PowerPoint skills you can create a stunning e-learning course and publish it to your LMS account with ease.
A recently introduced feature called the Learning Path gives you full control over the learning process enabling you to set different rules, permissions and navigations through the course content.
What we particularly like about iSpring Learn is the fact that it so versatile, powerful and reasonably priced. It's a cost-effective solution that has enabled us to create eye-catching courses which are extremely popular with our students on their personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Last but not least, whether you are using an iSpring authoring tool or iSpring LMS, the support team is one of the best we have worked with. Whatever question you may have, there will always be someone answering your enquiry in next to no time.
We wholeheartedly recommend iSpring. Of all the different solutions we have tried so far, iSpring were the only to completely live up to our expectations.

ease of use, versatility, price, the Learning Path feature

Minpunten

would love it if it was possible to custom-design and brand the log-in page of your LMS account

Hi, Zoran!
Thank you so much for writing this sincere feedback about iSpring Learn! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is searching for an LMS at the moment!
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Jill
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wow. Great LMS with OUTSTANDING support.

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

An on-line class that works!! Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn!

Pluspunten

It is hard to know where to begin. After experiencing a frustrating year for myself and my learners with another popular LMS, I am celebrating the move to I Spring Learn. The IT support is hands down-beyond outstanding. I am NOT a designer or IT professional but a Registered Nurse by trade and reached out for help a number of times as I developed and placed over 40 hours of content in a learning path. They have your back. Patient, fast, expert help and not just while you are testing as a potential new customer. They stay at your side through it all. After a year of incredible frustration with learning content not "completing" for learners; and no answers from the previous LMS, I Spring Learn saved the day. I love how easy it is to publish professional training materials right to the LMS and how learners can proceed through content problem free. The settings are easy to navigate for both the administrator and the student; the tutorials are plentiful, concise and well done and the gamification feature adds to the fun.
Thank you I Spring for your great products. It is just so easy to succeed with I Spring!

Minpunten

I have to reach for this....but if I could improve it; I would add the ability to put a picture in the background of my sign in page to spice things up a bit.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions

Thank you greatly for your positive feedback about iSpring Learn LMS and iSpring support team. We are sure that your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution here on Capterra.
As per your feature request, could you please send it directly to [email protected]?
Thank you and keep up the great work! :)

Jolene
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

The Perfect LMS

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

iSpring has been a great tool for our organization's needs. I purchased it because of it's ease of use for our learners and it continues to deliver a simple approach to training. Learners should never have to fight to find or complete their learning. iSpring is a clear and simple option that provides value to both the learner and the administrator. It's not complicated, but robust enough to deliver everything we need and more. We actually feel our learning platform is a differentiator in our line of business and others in the industry have been impressed enough to ask us what we use.

Pluspunten

We have used iSpring Learn for almost 3 years now. The original reason we purchased the tool is the same reason we stay with the tool - it's ease of use for our learners and the administrative functions it provides for our L&D team. The completion tracking, certificate generating, and reporting functions are vital to our goal of ensuring our learners are able to access and complete their learning easily and receive the appropriate credits.

Minpunten

Like any software, there are features that don't always meet our needs. But there isn't anything we haven't found a way to work around or take the time to better understand in order to operate and manage our learning within iSpring. It's not complicated or cumbersome to administer.

Hello Jolene,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution.

Keep up the great work! :)

Emily
  • Sector: Textiel

Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2022

Pluspunten

I spring learn in combination with I spring max works really well for us. There are so many things that you can do with it and I feel like I learn something new each day which comes down to the best thing about this product is the customer service support from the tech team. I have always easily been able to reach someone and get help. Unlike other software that only has community help forums etc. The tech people are awesome and I thank them a lot!

Minpunten

There are a few rules that you need to make sure you know about saving your projects. For example not renaming anything etc. that could break the link to the folder ispring creates. Now I know and there is no issues but if you aren't careful you can loose content. Side note the tech customer service is a valuable resource whenever you need anything. That's how I learned not to rename anything and making sure I move things the correct way not to lose content.

F
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Reviewed and evaluated over 20 LMS products, iSpring Learn came on top of them all

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2016

My client - a very large training provider - hired me to research, review, and evaluate eLearning solutions for a country-wide multi-organization deployment. I reviewed over 20 LMS products including Adobe Captivate Prime, Docebo, LearnUpon, UpsideLMS, and selected the best 5 products for a comprehensive evaluation. iSpring Learn made it to the top 5 list. After spending a few days using all functions and features of each product I ranked each one based on its pros and cons and iSpring Learn was hands down the best LMS solution on the market today. I found its user interface straight forward and clean - no nested menus to get lost in. The user management component of iSpring Learn supports any size deployment from a handful of users to several tens of thousands in one central location. You can group users by organization so you can service multiple companies with one iteration. Course material is very versatile as it supports just about any format to be uploaded directly and you can have a course ready in seconds. The best part of iSpring Learn is its extensive Business Intelligence reporting capabilities. This is one aspect that sets it apart from its competitors.
During my evaluation of iSpring Learn I had a few technical questions and I used the chat feature on the website to ask them. To my amazement my questions were answered accurately within literally seconds not minutes of me typing them. The support staff are obviously very knowledgeable and responsive. No other company answered my questions that fast. I was so impressed with the technical support of iSpring that I felt compelled to write their CEO a thank you email.
I was supposed to recommend 3 LMS solutions to my client for them to choose from but after being amazed with iSpring Learn's power, versatility and simplicity I only recommended iSpring Learn and demonstrated it to my client who was sold on it immediately.

Pluspunten

Extensive reporting, user management, user interface, dashboard design

None!

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story :) We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with iSpring Learn LMS and we hope it keeps serving you and your clients very well!

Len
  • Sector: Investeringsbankieren
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

FastStart New Business Broker Training

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2023

This is the first time I have ever developed learning courses for online delivery. iSpring had all the features I needed and was easy, intuitive, logical, and professional. The users really enjoy the ese of delivery and downloadable certificates at the end of each learning track. Supervisors like the automated progress reports.

Pluspunten

All the flexibility I needed. Ability to create multiple learning paths and tracks with massive amount of content. ISpringsSuite was easy to use to create and publish courses nd quizzes. Truly responsive and professional support staff... always available.

Minpunten

I wish I could link this with my eCommerce site so users are automatically enrolled when they purchase the courses.

Overwogen alternatieven

SAP Concur

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Learn

Price and ease of use

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions

Hello Len, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your cons, thanks a lot for sharing.We will definitely forward your feedback to our Product Development Team as a feature request. We will make a note of it and consider adding it in future updates.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Very Good, intuitive navigation between modules,

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2018

Learning about LMS systems, how to manage training for employees.

Learning about LMS systems, how to manage training for employees.

Pluspunten

1) Intuitive file manager for courses and learning paths.

2) Learning paths are a nice way to outline curriculum,

Minpunten

1) Still struggling to use the software to access progress for "Instructor Led training", for example we are a manufacturing company, and have many employees that have to learn to operate machinery/equipment/processes "On the Floor" due to lack online training materials. We can work towards "creating training material for online consumption", but it does take time and resources to develop these. In the mean time, it would be great to use iSpring Learn LMS to manage the "learning path" of these "On the Floor" Instructor lead courses, and as importantly the instructor/trainer's assessment of the employees training in those courses. If I could figure out how to manage this I would give your product 5 Stars!! Maybe the capability is there, and I have not figured out yet how to use it.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions

Hi and thanks a lot for posting your feedback about iSpring here on Capterra.
As per your question, could you please forward it to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be happy to assist you!

Sergey

• Klantenondersteuning

The best service for creating a training system and even more!

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2016

I work as a sales manager in an IT company. The main goal of my department is to increase employees' KPI and thus, grow the company's revenue. Three months ago we decided to implement an LMS to automate the studying process (including courses, tests and video lectures) and to save time on the assessment of employees' knowledge.
One of the things that I immediately appreciated about iSpring Learn was that it can be customized to corporate identity, which gives users the feeling that it's their company's original service. Plus, it's very convenient that employees can have individual access details. I also like that certificates are generated and sent out automatically, for example, when an employee has successfully passed a test on sales techniques. Also the possibility to discuss published materials allows us to perfect them along the way.
In the past I developed content with PowerPoint, Excel and other programs. I had to spend a lot of time on content authoring, renewing and even sharing. With iSpring Learn, the whole conception of e-Learning management has changed for me. I simply uploaded the existing materials to iSpring Learn, which, to my great joy, has a powerful set of reports. Why is that so important? Because analyzing employees' virtual and real results allows me to trace the connection between e-Learning and the company's success. Plus, iSpring Learn saved me a lot of time, which I now use for communicating with clients and colleagues.

iSpring Learn helped me achieve all the goals I set. This LMS met all my strict demands, which I've carefully cultivated over the last 10 years. My scale of employees' competence consists of knowledge of the product, internal corporate standards, and different sales techniques. The fourth key element is the result, which often relies on the first three elements. Now I have the opportunity to keep track of employee's progress and to provide them with various materials according to their individual needs. Personalized e-Learning has proven to be very effective in my company. After all, there's no need to reinvent the wheel, that's why I trust experts of e-Learning software.

Hello, Sergey!
Thank you very much for sharing your success story. We thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
We are sure that it will be of a great use to anybody, who visits capterra.com resource in order to find the perfect software for their needs.

Miles
  • Sector: Sport

Using Online LMS to Support Amateur Sprot

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2019

As an amateur sport we rely on volunteers. We have one training developer and they cannot be everywhere. So iSpring allows central development of structured training programs and then rapid delpoyment. We can ensure that players safety changes, rules changes and upgrading are provided quickly and effectively.

Pluspunten

It produces a high quality tarining environment without having to be a programmer. We can produce our training materials, such as slide decks, videos, manual. We need to present a structured training package in a professional manner.
iSpring gets it to to our trainees over the web, on the bus, on their tablet. We are now exporting our training to New Zealand and are talking to similar organisations in Europe.

Minpunten

Very few drawbacks, if you want quality, you must pay. Once the value was seen the cost argument went away quickly.

Hello Miles,
Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We are super happy to hear that iSpring became your training solution! :)
Hope it keeps serving you well!

Mike

Great product for eLearning

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2015

I've been using iSpringLearn since June of 2010 (back then it was called iSpringOnline). My company uses this eLearning platform to deliver comprehensive on-line classes for CNC training - to industry and academia, including FANUC Certified Education CNC Training curriculum. (CNC stands for computer numerical control, and is used with industrial machine tools in manufacturing companies.)
The iSpringLearn eLearning platform provides a robust virtual classroom, and integrates flawlessly with other iSpring products (like Presenter and QuizMaker). We also utilize .pdf files and Word documents, which can be quickly and easily uploaded. Other types of media, like videos, can also be utilized, but to date we do not use them. I think anything that helps you make a point can be delivered via the iSpingLearn platform.
As the content developer, I especially like the simple and logical folder method used to organize content. A main folder contains the entire class. This folder's attributes can remain consistent for all class content (though individual content items can stray from defaults). Sub-folders (directly under the main folder) contain content for main modules. Sub-folders under main modules contain content for lessons. Lesson folders contain the activities for each lesson (presentations, reading materials, tests, exercises, etc.). With one of our on-line classes, for example, there are 10 main modules, 28 lessons, and well over 150 content items.
While the iSpringLearn product has always been very good, countless updates over the years and a recent major upgrade to the user portal (where students work) are amazing. They provide students with a simple-to-use yet comprehensive learning environment.
It's all topped off with great pricing and (in my experiences) unlimited storage. While there is a limitation to a given file's size, I have found no limit on the amount of content I can upload. I currently have over 9gb on the iSpringLearn platform.
I encourage anyone who needs to share training content to include iSpringLearn in their list of potential providers.

Hi, Mike!
Thank you for your wonderful and valuable feedback about iSpring Learn!
We greatly appreciate it.

Soraya

iSpring Learn Review

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2016

For the past 5 month, I have had the privilege of using the iSpring Suite software as part of the primary mechanism for interacting with learning content and data collection within my dissertation study. It took a long time and many trial and errors before I was able to find the perfect program for my project. This program was able to fulfill all my expectations in the role as instructor and posed no problem with interaction from the student. Because I was able to obtain such good results from it, I felt encouraged to recommend it to others to achieve the same satisfaction that I got. The program comes with a complete list of user videos that give brief but detailed instructions on how to accomplish any task the instructor or teacher may need.

The iSpring Suite program is a robust add-in to PowerPoint that allows additional presentation features and options for creating dynamic learning content. I found iSpring Suite to be both conducive to on-demand learning and responsive to real-time learning. The specific need for my project was the ability to enhance ready-made PowerPoint presentations to allow for learner assessments (quizzes) and surveys. By utilizing the iSpring LMS I was able to track user activity and interaction with the content. The data reporting features offered by the iSpring Learning Management System was also extremely helpful in analyzing results and learning outcomes.

This software program is both affordable and efficient; and can be beneficial and simple to use by even the lesser tech-savvy individual. For this reason, I would recommend its use in any K-12 and postsecondary educational environment. Any teacher or staff person could utilize this product and create interactive and engaging learning content for their student.

Hi Soraya,
Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. It means a lot to us! It is so great to hear that you found iSpring Learn to be a perfect bundle for your needs. Authoring tool and an LMS can truly be an awesome pack. :)

Mauro
  • Sector: Olie en energie

Robust LMS, professional support

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2018

The support received was prompt and quite effective and helped us to solve a blocking problem in less than one hour (Flash was blocked by Chrome).
In addition, the technology utilized by ISpring was quite useful in order to correctly contextualize the issue.
Over and above the professionality demonstrated, also the kindness of the approach was much appreciated.

Pluspunten

the LMS is easy and very intuitive for starters and newbies. But there are many features, which you may have no adea about. Content management, user management and reporting are clear. Have questions? Do email supporters, they care!

Minpunten

Sometimes you cannot find something or something can seem to be broken (even when it is not). Do contact iSpring Support, they will take care faster than you expect.

Hello Mauro,
So good to hear you were satisfied with iSpring Support Service as well as with the product :)
Moreover, thanks a lot for sharing your experience here on Capterra.

Junellen
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

iLove iSpring!

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019

Our new hires are more confident and prepared for the job. Now other departments are asking to iSpringify their content!

Pluspunten

iSpring Learn has helped make our training more dynamic and our employee experience much improved! We save valuable time tracking by using the reports.

Minpunten

I need more training/info on configuration

Hi Junellen,
We are super happy to hear that more and more people "iSpringify" their content :)
Keep up the great work and thanks for your kind words about iSpring solution! We greatly appreciate it!

Kathleen
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

first time using LMS

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2021

It's been okay.

It's been okay.

Pluspunten

It does feel intutive intially. Once you get into it, it's less intuitive. You have to use tutorials or articles.

Minpunten

I thought we would be assigned a 'success manager' of that kind - to help us get started in our new LMS. I felt lost right away and felt as if I spent a lot of time looking through tutorials and articles.... instead of having a single person getting us started with best practices, tips, helpful things.

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! It means the world to us.

As per your Cons, I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing these issues. You can always ask our tech support specialists for help. Could you please send more details to [email protected]?

Robyn
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect solution for online training program

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019

First and foremost the customer service has exceeded expectations. Rep. has gone above and beyond to help get the program launched. Knowing that they are so responsive is very reassuring when and if I should stumble.
Again, we are only about a month into implementation. Everyone that has seen or used the software is excited about the potential

Pluspunten

iSpring has a variety of quizzes, assessments and simulations that allows me the flexibility to create a comprehensive and challenging training program.

Minpunten

We are about a month into the software. At this point the only con is the content library. Though there are so many images available, I need some more industry specific. I am being picky here... overall it gives many options

Hi Robyn,
Thank you very much for posting such a detailed review of iSpring products and service here on Capterra! We appreciate it a lot! :)
And by the way, if you have a specific request for CL characters, please send it to [email protected]. We are constantly updating our Content Library based on our clients' demands.
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!

Yuriy

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2016

Our project, called 'The Intellectual Ingenuity Club' is now three years old. It is supported by the Institute of Pedagogics and Psychology at Herzen University. Over a three-year period, we have carried out hundreds of mind games and creativity competitions at 78 schools in St. Petersburg and nearby districts. Thousands of children and their parents enjoyed participating in those activities.
We use iSpring tools mostly to create training programs to improve focus, memory, thinking, and quick-wittedness. After two years of partnership with iSpring, we are completely sure that iSpring provides the best PowerPoint-based tools for generating and publishing e-Learning courses. We also leverage the learning process with the help of iSpring LMS: we create an online portal for our learners and parents who would like to keep an eye on their children's progress.
When generating courses for exercising intellectual abilities, we commonly use quizzes and interactive books. The key feature we always use is the capability to limit the response time for each question and/or each slide of a presentation.
The Support Team members are always very friendly and outgoing. You can rest assured they will help you with all the questions that pop up during the working process with an iSpring tool. Thank you, iSpring! You guys are the best!

Hello, Yuriy!
Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback about iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it.
Keep up the awesome work!

Claudio
  • Sector: Lucht- en ruimtevaart
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Aviation Safety Advisor

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020

Ispringlearn enables me to prepare and deliver awesome training and checking computer baed-training authoring.

Pluspunten

It is an amazing tool for organizing learning. People like very much, easy to use at all stages of the training management cycle.

Minpunten

At the bigining it took me sometime to understand learning path feature. Then, I discover a whole set of useful features which enable my customer to comply with aviation safety regulations.

Hi Claudio,
Thank you greatly for sharing your feedback! We are extremely happy to hear that iSpring suits your needs perfectly.
Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

Sarah
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

Great e-learning tool, easy to use

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2017

Pluspunten

I have used iSpring for many years and always come back to it because of the easy to use interface, and awesome features including easy incorporation with power point presentations, quiz maker capabilities, and very easy to upload and manage online.

Minpunten

Sometimes I don't realize that I have to purchase different packages in order to maintain my specific setup. Not necessarily a bad thing, just harder to keep track of renewals, and renewing at different times.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions

Thank you for your wonderful review, Sarah! We greatly appreciate it. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

Nihel
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Good for value

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020

Around 4/5

Around 4/5

Pluspunten

Easiness to use; mostly intuitive.
Not too expensive.

Minpunten

Some features are not perfect. For example, problems with iSpringSuite. Sometimes, the system is not working (uploading something doesn't work, etc.)

Hi Nihel,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about iSpring solutions! We very much appreciate it. Keep up the great work :)
As per your questions, you are welcome to contact our support team ([email protected]). One of our specialists will get back to you shortly!

Michael
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Learning site up and running in record time !

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2016

I have been using iSpring to create in house training from PowerPoint for a while now and the response from my clients has been great. We have been hosting on my clients internal servers and the results have been very positive. They recently had request from some of there external partners to make some of the content available and I signed up for the iLearn hosting as a solution . I was able to set up a learning site in a very short time and have it reflect my own Branding and payment options in a surprisingly short time even though I have had little previous exposure to Learning Management systems.

Pluspunten

I was impressed that I could just follow the simple steps outlined to have a fully functional Learning Management site up and running in such a short time. I am a very small operation and iSpring Learn let me present a professional interface and keep my attantion on my main business of developing content .

Minpunten

Since I have only been using for a short while many of my questions are more likely because I was focused on just getting up and running and have not had the time ( or happily the need ) to dig into the capabilities a lot just yet.

Hi, Michael!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring Learn!
Keep up the great work and please let us know if you need assistance with anything :)

Matt
  • Sector: Automotive

A great platform!

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2022

Very easy and smooth, especially with the help from the engineers like Kasey!

Very easy and smooth, especially with the help from the engineers like Kasey!

Pluspunten

It is easy to use to create courses through PowerPoint integration

Minpunten

I haven't found any yet, I am still getting used to some of the features

Dan
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2016

I've had a couple support requests. iSpring has always responded within a few hours with real support, not just "review this FAQ". Real people with real answers. It's refreshing!

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Support is excellent.

None

Hello, Dan!
Thanks for sharing!
Keep up the great work :)