Zingtree

Bouw je eigen probleemoplossers op basis van vraag en antwoord.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ZingTree is easy to use and does EXACTLY what we need it to do.

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018

It has improved our productivity and our ability to communicate with customers effectively. Our biggest challenge was enabling our agents to quickly personalize their scripting. ZingTree allows them to do that effortlessly.

Pluspunten

The decision trees are easy to set up and to edit. I'm able to create personalized scripting for our agents that has significantly increased our effectiveness.

Minpunten

I wish that I could copy a whole node, including the attached buttons instead of having to re-link each button when I make a copy of a node.

David

Awesome Software - Amazing Time Saver

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018

Immense reduction in response time and time spent per customer. Customer issues are solved in at least half the time now because of this software.

Pluspunten

This software has saved us so much time going back and forth with customers. The step by step breakdown allows our customers to provide all of their information ahead of time and cut down on the amount of emails that have to be sent. Our customers are able to answer a series of prompts that we can see in our system. It greatly reduces how long it takes for a customer issue to be resolved when time isn't being wasted on countless email correspondences. We are now able to answer more customers and faster because of this software and has reduced our overall response time. I would highly recommend this software to anyone dealing in customer service where troubleshooting has many different variables.

Minpunten

The one downside to the software is that it can be time consuming to set it all up. This gets easier as you get better with it but it can be a little difficult at first when trying to create a tree for your customer service. The other downside is that it is a little difficult to navigate on the back-end when you are integrating it the software.

Ena

Great Support Team behind the product, really listens to users

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2018

one of the only softwares out there to help our situation, and overall great product

Pluspunten

The support team was extremely adaptable. When a feature was removed that our business finds imperative, they worked with us to provide the solution we needed.

Minpunten

There was some lag time in re-instituting the change, however it was not beyond the normal development timeframe.

Isaac
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Overall my experience with Zingtree has been great.

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018

Zingtree helps our agents provide consistent support to our customers and allows them to easily follow complex processes.

Pluspunten

While the software takes a little while to get the hang of, the customer support is great - love the super fast response from the leadership team. When I point out something that's broken, it gets fixed usually in 24-48 hours which shows that Zingtree really values it's customers.

Minpunten

I wish there was a little more customizability with the Zendesk integration - for example, I wish it had the ability to automatically appear on the screen for agents when a specific category was selected or when a specific type of call came in.

Antwoord van Zingtree Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Isaac -

The Zingtree Agent Scripting app for Zendesk can automatically select a tree based upon the Brand field, or the value in any custom field.

If you are using a screen pop software with Zendesk, then that may need to set the fields, but otherwise this is an integral part of Zingtree's Zendesk interface.

Happy to work with you to get this part in place...

Rachelle
  • Sector: Directiekantoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Very easy to set up. I wish there were a few more features.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to set up new trees. There are also a lot of customizable settings. When employees are added to the zingtree admin list, it is easy for them to also figure out how to use the system. When changes need to be made, it is easy to do so and changes are reflected immediately.

Minpunten

Setting up training simulations is not easy. Wish there were more options for multiple choice and scoring. I do not like how only one user can be signed in at a time.

Micah
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

A powerful decision tree tool with a slight learning curve.

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

Overall it's been a great additional tool for decision making and collecting data to further our efforts towards efficiency.

Pluspunten

The feedback function was immensely useful when we were performing beta test runs before implementing it to our entire team and continues to be useful live. We're able to make fixes to errors and update information quickly with feedback from the team! You are also able to quickly jump between scripts as needed.

Minpunten

Not entirely a fault on Zingtree as it is likely ideal for call scripts, we've been using it for documentation processing decisions as we saw potential in the program's ability to handle this. The tree mapping can quickly get clunky with more information and it's an extra effort to navigate, pull and organize data. We'd love to see Zingtree expand to have more data focused functions.

Morgan

• Klantenondersteuning

Team is really available to help and they are knowledgeable about their own system and...

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2018

Pluspunten

It's easy to use. As stated above, the customer support is helpful when setting up your trees. The system overall isn't bad.

Minpunten

Its hard to make anything look professional without custom html and css. Maybe add more customization or drag and drop capabilities for customers with less technical background

Beka
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

We use Zingtree to manage the steps and script of a multi-step direct marketing campaign.

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018

The ability to build and manage the steps and scripting of a huge campaign while preserving a simple end-user experience has greatly improved the organization and efficiency or our direct marketing efforts.

Pluspunten

The end user experience is great. We use the Zingtree publishing link for an employee to easily navigate to what he needs in a very complicated decision tree.

Minpunten

We would love easier options for importing from our CRM so the merge fields could be easily populated.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Just what I was looking for!

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2018

I’m really happy with the features, quality and pricing. The support has also been immediate and thorough

Pluspunten

We have reduced our ticket volume by 70% and made it easier for customers to get answers on their own, which is the preferred way to troubleshoot

Minpunten

I would like to see the ability to add images to buttons, without having to use code.

Amber
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best Product of it's Kind

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018

Automation - time is money, and Zingtree saves me a lot of time!

Pluspunten

Once you start digging in, you see that the possibilities are open-ended. There are several tutorials that provide a full walk-through, but in many scenarios, they're just a starting point if you start thinking out of the box.

I think one of the major pros is that the staff is very receptive to user input. Often if you're trying to find a way to make something work, they'll either help you or include it on the next release.

Minpunten

There's a bit of a learning curve, but compared to similar services, I wouldn't let it deter you from using it.

Tim

• Klantenondersteuning

A standout product that does exactly what it claims to

Pluspunten

The clean look and feel as well as the ease of use. This product and the reporting are fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Minpunten

Times out too easily and lose changes which is frustrating. This appears to be an intermittent issue but one that needs addressing.

Ryan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great tool for helping our customers

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018

We were able to automate the debugging some of the most difficult issues we face with our customers.

Pluspunten

I love the flexibility of how you are able to put all kinds of data/images/videos into the steps you present. The drag and drop tool for building out the flows is quite nice too. It can be a bit clunky from time to time, but overall it helps out great.

Minpunten

I wish the intercom integration worked a little better. I don't really think I've ever been able to successfully make it function for us, but i may not have been doing something right. This also ties into the hosting options, which while it works, was a little clunky to set up too. Overall though we love the tool and its saved us lots of time

Larissa
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Trees were very easy to build and look great with full ability to add images and format text.

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2018

Helps my customers find the answers they want with minimal ongoing staff input.

Pluspunten

I found it really easy to customise formatting of each node. Overall the program is very intuitive and easy to use.

Minpunten

I had trouble embedding my decision tree into an older version of a Godaddy website builder, but with great support from the Zingtree team we found a work-around that looked great!

Jen
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I'm very happy with this script writing tool. It's made a significant difference in my...

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use for my employees. It's now as if I was personally speaking to each prospect we talk to.

Minpunten

I wish it was a little easier to use only some nodes from other trees without copying the entire tree over.

tracy
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Used Zingtree to aid temp workers during a busy time of the year

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018

Helped during the busy part of the year when we had a lot of brand new people

Pluspunten

It is great for people who know how to follow flow charts.
Nice user interface! The flexibility in creation of flow charts is very nice.
Good for an environment with many users

Minpunten

If the steps are not written out clearly, it is easy for new employees to get lost. Note really a problem in zingtree, but rather a user error ;)

Mathieu
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent support from the Zingtree team.

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018

easy interface for operator

Pluspunten

The interface is very easy to use and make trees that are very easy to use by operator. The GUI is simple and it is easy to move inside the trees.

Minpunten

When we have too much nodes, could be easy to get lost. It might be cool to have more editors for the plan we have.

Deven
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Pleasant

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018

I was able to organize and create troubleshooting guide for some of the displays our company services out in the field.

Pluspunten

easy of use. it only took maybe 2 hours before i knew how to set up a decent tree without any hiccups

Minpunten

lack of options. You cannot organize the nodes as openly as i'd like. I wish we could move text and pictures around more freely and not be confided by lines and margins unless you want to be.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Internet
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great service, fast deployment

Pluspunten

I used ZingTree about a year ago and found it easy to get up and running and easy to embed into our websites

Minpunten

I found that re-using pieces of trees to be a bit of a burden. I know you've made some progresses to move it forward

Kaylyn
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Very helpful once you get it up and running but development takes time

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018

A step-by-step instructional resource for employees

Pluspunten

It is responsive and easy to use on the agent side, no server issues so far, offers great platform to build instructional guides for employees.

Minpunten

Development was difficult at first but after time it is manageable. Editing can get a little tricky especially in design mode.

Efe

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

We are very hapy with the process maps we are using in our team.

Pluspunten

Being able to jump from step to step very easily helped us apply the required process in a very efficient way. And helped our agents to effectively use it.

Minpunten

The fact that not all users can see the whole process map in 1 picture/screen. If I'm not wrong that functionality is not available for our agents.

Carly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

So easy to use- I try to think of projects in which I can use it!

Pluspunten

So easy to use! I often try to think of how I can use Zingtree in my current projects. I find the demos super helpful too and have modeled a few projects based on them.

Minpunten

Sometimes not super intuitive navigating around from the nodes pages- wish it was easier to edit from main pages

Clint

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It made creating multiple trees very easy.

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018

The ability to streamline scripting

Pluspunten

How smoothly it integrated into sales force. Also liked how the changes were instantly in salesforce

Minpunten

There really wasnt anything that I did not like about the software. It satisfied all of my needs for script making.

Nick
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great tool that helps clients make informed decisions.

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018

Ease of decision making for clients.

Pluspunten

Complex decision trees allow for many variables so I can give all options necessary for a client to make a decision.

Minpunten

Needs more output options. Does not fit well with my website. Additional options would make it seamless.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Great concept - still trying to get it to work

Customer service ticket reduction

Pluspunten

Incredible features and capabilities. We are really relying on this software to deflect customer service tickets and improve self-service troubleshooting.

Minpunten

Very expensive and we can't get it to work correctly with Freshdesk, but we have still been charged for clicks. It was difficult to set up and integrate.

Antwoord van Zingtree Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We worked with Jen and Regina on this, and from our last conversation the Freshdesk setup was working fine. We haven't heard back since, but if there are still issues please let me know.

We've tested here as well.

John
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Takes a little bit to figure it out but works well when you do.

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018

Helps streamline some office procedures

Pluspunten

Software easy to use . The wizard makes creating the tree very easy. Publishing the tree is also very easy.

Minpunten

Finding help through FAQs not so great. Starting out is a bit slow. There can be different ways of doing the same task and figuring out which method to use is not immediately obvious.

I tried logging into this form but it would not let me fill in job title and organization name and therefore not let me submit this form.