Lever

Morgane
Morgane
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing user experience from end to end with Lever !

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020

Saving time on everything from applications review to interviews feedbacks, including sourcing and nurturing !

Pluspunten

I really enjoyed discovering the Nurture feature that helps me save a lot of time. The team collaboration on hiring is really smooth thanks to Lever from reviewing sourced profiles and applications to completing interviews feedbacks. Using Lever really ease the implementation of new collaborative hiring process within GitBook.

My experience with Lever is the first user experience I ever had that encourages me to recommend a product being 100% confident ! I enjoyed every step of my experience with Lever from the very 1st call discovering the product with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], all the way to the amazing on-boarding led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] until being an actual power user of Lever.

Minpunten

There is not much things I didn't like about Lever. If I would think of one, it would be the grey UI that is not really appealing and sometimes the UX such as having to go back on settings part to update a template but those doesn't reduce the great user experience one should have using Lever.

Redenen om voor Lever te kiezen

Missing a feature regarding sourcing and nurturing

Workable
Jessica
Jessica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Lever is such a user-friendly tool and a huge improvement for us!

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2022

We weren't able to successfully build a robust database previously. Lever allows you to do that in an organized way. Also, the metrics/reporting capabilities even within the enhanced package is far superior to those I've used previously.

Pluspunten

I love the UI/UX of Lever. It's super user-friendly and easy to figure out overall. Lots of capabilities we didn't have before. Compared to the solutions I've used before (JazzHR and BreezyHR for smaller businesses), it's like night and day. SO much better.

Minpunten

There are some features that are missing/need to be improved. They aren't dealbreakers, though. For instance, you can't manually update job posting dates. Also, the site doesn't have many partnerships with free job boards allowing you to automatically push out postings to them. It's integrated with LinkedIn and has a recent integration with Indeed as well, but that's it. If you want postings on other job boards, you have to manually do it, which is a decent amount of work.

Redenen om voor Lever te kiezen

BreezyHR was lacking in functionality for a globally dispersed recruitment team at a high growth company.

Breezy

Redenen om over te stappen op Lever

Better sales experience and better interface

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Painful enough to leave my first review on anything work related

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2022

Based on the above am clearly not very happy. That said, I have only used Lever and Greenhouse (which is far far better). I feel like some negative grump leaving this review, but in 4 months I have wasted hours trying to get feature requests, figuring simple things out like specific plans for certain roles, only to find it literally isn't an option.I feel like they have given up on this, it could be so much better, get a small team with proper UI/UX skills and it could be a really good ATS.

Pluspunten

It looks ok, isn't slow, I like the font.Customer service is actually good (although feature requests don't get completed).

Minpunten

No point in listing everything or I'll be here for days, I've already flagged them as feature requests months ago and not heard anything back. This ATS, whilst fast and not completely useless is just so painful in so many ways, the amount of illogical UX/UI that has been put into this is baffling - the main outstanding one being that jobs and candidates are kept in separate channels... what!?- Can't format feedback forms.- Any interview plan you set up is duplicated across ALLjobs.. you can't have specific plans for specific roles, are you kidding me right?- Can't turn off email notifications for reminding to submit feedback, even though there is a notification options in settings (missing the option).- When you are rejecting/archiving people if you type out an email and accidentally click off it's all deleted and does not save, this happens with other parts as well (if you just send a norma email it does save).- Want to return to the candidate after leaving feedback? You have to open a new tab.- Scheduling feels like someone doing A level comp science has built it, basic and not efficient. - No customisation settings - sorry, deal with the grey, bleak looking system (other than the font).- Don't get me started on the analytics, it's so poor.

Antwoord van Employ

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. The Lever team is here to help. Please submit a request to the Lever Support team: https://help.lever.co/hc/en-us/requests/new

You have opted to keep your contact information hidden; if you change your mind and would like to provide the name of your organization, we can connect you with a rep for support as well.

Michela

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Lever is a great ATS - functional and great value for money

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2024

[sensitive content hidden] was an amazing implementation specialist and project manager, he made sure that everything was smooth and answered all of my questions. It's been a really positive and enjoyable experience.

Pluspunten

I like Lever's scheduling tool the most. I also like the home page interviews, approval requests and feedback dashboards.

Minpunten

I wish that we could buffer time slots between calls and limit how many calls can be scheduled in the easy-book link per day.

Workable en Greenhouse

Teamtailor
Cinthia
Cinthia
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Best ATS Ever!!

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2022

The team has been amazing! Since the 1st contact, demos, implementation, everything has been great!

Pluspunten

The integrations with LinkedIn, HackerRank, Fetcher, Slack are amazing!

Minpunten

Please give us Hiring Manager Satisfaction Surveys and improve the automation feature!!

Better trearment

Redenen om over te stappen op Lever

The functions, integrations, talent intelligence module, and all the support provided by their team :)
Payton
Payton
  • Sector: Bouw

New to Lever

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2021

The communication and support while considering to go with Lever and again when implementing, was phenomenal.

Pluspunten

My favorite aspect about Lever is being able to send candidates profiles and notes to one of our hiring managers and it goes straight to their email. The hiring manager can respond to the note without even having to log into lever. I also love the ease of setting interviews and calendar invites in one, simple step.

Minpunten

I wish we had known about more Lever features before we were assigned to the basic package because if the quoted pricing included items such as DocuSign and the Preferred Support were included, we would most likely have those.

Breezy

Redenen om voor Lever te kiezen

The communication and support from AAIM was obsolete.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lever

We decided we loved our interactions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], and our [SENSITIVE CONTENT], were interactions we wanted to have with our new ATS system because that is what we were lacking before. Those two ladies made all the difference to us!
Eli
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Highly Recommend Lever!

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2023

Pluspunten

With our old process, the problem we ran into was that it was hard to collaborate with each other . As we scaled, we knew we needed a new solution and Lever was an easy choice. I've never seen the team so responsive and thorough in their use of an ATS before. If you want a seamless process and architecture that even your developers will appreciate, without spending a fortune, Lever is by far the best option.

Huge shoutout to [sensitive content hidden]. She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the implementation process.

Minpunten

Nothing. Lever is an A+ software. I can not find anything to dislike.

Briana
  • Sector: Privé- en risicokapitaal

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

[sensitive content hidden] is the best!!!

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2023

Echoing what I shared above - Working with [sensitive content hidden]
was amazing - he is...

Echoing what I shared above - Working with [sensitive content hidden]
was amazing - he is extremely thorough, responsive, and made this a seamless process for us. We couldn't have gotten through the implementation without him!

Working with [sensitive content hidden]

Minpunten

Nothing so far - really enjoying the product

Danielle

Great implementation!

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2023

I want to mention our WONDERFUL Implementation Manager, [sensitive content hidden] has been so helpful during the implementation process and we are so thankful for all his support.

Pluspunten

Ease of implementation, reporting functionality, general UI of platform.

Minpunten

Nothing really - it's been a great product to use so far

P
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Great tool

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2024

Pluspunten

Data & Analytics, East scheduling, Automations and lot custom options to make the system our own

Minpunten

User Permissions are a bit consuming and limiting

Michaela
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Smart ATS + CRM tool

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

We went through the implementation led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and that was superb. Overall the customer care is strong and I like the product.

There are several features that Lever should work on so it fits better organizations of a larger scale (1000+) as some of the workflows are just not granular enough.

- sourcing part
- integrations with other systems
- the system is smart so it is limiting mistakes
- reporting is strong (as the system does not allow many mistakes)

Minpunten

GDPR options are very simple, we need them more advanced as a EU based company
user roles - too simple for us, again we would need to have them more granular
email/interview templates - it would be great if these could be preset based on the interview name/type - it would save a lot of time to search through templates
department/team set up - as this affects the entire system and automation it is very hard to set it up correctly, as we are an organization of larger scale, it is just not enough granular for us
job offer approval set up - again not granular enough for us

SmartRecruiters en Greenhouse

Redenen om voor Lever te kiezen

Jobvite did not allow keeping Job postings and requisitions separate The interface was quite old-fashioned and some tasks took way too many clicks to do Jobvite was very rigid when we needed to make any changes from the standard

Jobvite

Redenen om over te stappen op Lever

Lever was better fitting our business needs - strong CRM + ATS that helps with clear reporting
David

Great candidate-centric ATS.

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020

Overall we're really really happy with Lever. It's a huge improvement to our last ATS and will be critical in our next stage of growth. It's really a well-designed system.

Pluspunten

Our company operates similarily to a recruiting agency, which means we tend to hire for the same job on an ongoing basis, as opposed to hiring one or two candidates, then closing the job. Because of this, Lever helped us understand that we need a candidate-centric ATS, as opposed to a job centric ATS. This is a critical distinction when evaluating ATS, and is why we selected Lever over other systems.

The best feature is the global pipeline view that you see when you first log in. It makes understanding the pipeline really easy. And you can filter it down by job, recruiter, etc. which is also really helpful. It's really the best UI / UX of any ATS pipeline that we've seen.

We also really like the tagging and automation tools. Also the tight linkedin integration is nice. Oh, and two-way email sync with gmail is a critical feature for us that not all ATS have.

Minpunten

The reporting can be a little hard to understand at times. It doesn't have a direct integration with indeed, zip recruiter, or other job boards, so job distribution isn't as good as our last system (workable). But we're making it work.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great ATS for the value and does it's job with reporting/sourcing and candidate management

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2023

Pluspunten

I think the ease of use is great with Lever, able to have hiring manager review / move candidates along while using the reporting aspect of it to showcase your work.Also the integration part is great as it can integrate with various platform like Hired.com, HireEZ, and of course GEM for sourcing.

Minpunten

Not much except there's too much updates or info coming from Lever. I wish they could lower their noise with updates and notification.

JazzHR , Workable en Greenhouse

Redenen om over te stappen op Lever

pricing, ease of use and integration option with linkedin for example.
Susan
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent Onboarding Experience

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2023

Great experience at this time.

Great experience at this time.

Pluspunten

As a recent customer of Lever, we've just completed the implementation phase. It's been a very smooth onboarding experience, and we have received excellent support from [sensitive content hidden]. The posting and requisition process is simple, and we appreciate that custom fields can be created to support business needs and reporting.

Minpunten

As a new customer, there is nothing that we dislike about Lever at this time. One product suggestion is the ability to auto-email reports created through Data Explorer.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Lever: an ATS that delivers on its promises!

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2024

Pluspunten

We transitioned to Lever from a previous ATS, we were looking for more functionality and a wider range of features for reporting purposes. [sensitive content hidden], our implentation specialist, was absolutely amazing. We had weekly calls with [sensitive content hidden], who walked us through a different Lever feature, answered every question, assisted greatly in mapping our historical data over, and was avalible via email for my team whenever they needed her. Understanding the system and being guided during the process was so valuable - the Visual Insights (reporting) has allowed us to view data in ways we've never been able to before. Scheduling is also SO much easier, the Recruiting team has nothing but wonderful things to say about how user friendly the plattform is. We've also began using candidate experience surveys, to boost our candidate experience, and are planning to utilize additional features offered down the road. I feel Lever has quickly and truly become a part of our core systems, anytime I have a question Lever support is so helpful and fast as lightning to answer.

Minpunten

Our Offer process is currently outside of the ATS, the esignature integration we use does not connect with Lever. Docusign is the only option if we want to utilize Lever's Offer process, so we're looking into it. I would love to see more integrations! The Visual Insights were launched with Lever's Winter Release, I am not a fan currently of the exporting options - but I know this is a function Lever is actively working to improve!

Jake
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Intuitive, Effective, Innovative.

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2017

Bottom line: In my opinion, Lever is the best ATS out there. Beats its competitors by at least a mile. Keep up the great work!

Pluspunten

- Scheduling interviews have never been easier for our Talent Team. Our conference rooms are linked to Lever so we can do everything without checking Google Calendar!
- Easy to use interface. Every tab, page, and profile is very user-friendly, with the recruiter/hiring manager in mind.
- Sending candidates a link to schedule their phone interview cuts down on the back and forth.
- Communication between approvers, hiring managers and interviewing team is ridiculously easy that even my mom can use Lever.
- Automatic job posting to external job boards. Super easy to use for niche job boards as well!
- The referral system is super easy for folks who don't use Lever on a daily basis.
- Customizable application per posting. SUPER easy. I love this feature.
- Reports are very easy to pull and read.
- Recruiters have control over who they involve in the hiring process. Before when we didn't have Lever, all hiring managers had access to every single job posting and its applicants in front of them. Now, we assign them to specific jobs they own. They can't see anything else.
- Lever Extension on Chrome is insane, in a very good way. Extremely helpful when you're sourcing candidates on LinkedIn!
- Andrew is great. Always there when we had questions and always willing to hop on a call with us.
- Implementation phase was super quick and simple. The Lever team did whatever we asked and in turn, we did whatever they asked.

Minpunten

- Requisition approval needs fine tuning. When we decide to hire internally for a requisition that has already been approved, we have to delete the current req and add another one indicating it was an internal hire in order for us to report on the number of internal hires. There's very little you can do with a req once it's been approved without getting the approvers involved again.
- Offer approval is backward, in my opinion. The letter should be drafted first, then sent out to the approvers for their review. Right now, it's approval first, then offer letter draft.
- Referrals are counted as "applicants" and not "leads." That's crazy to me.
- Once a lead has applied through our careers website, we have to manually move them from the lead bucket to the applicant bucket. There's no automatic transfer. No notification, either.

Sara
Sara
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The most cost-effective for nonprofit organizations

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2022

In short, I really enjoy Lever and all that it has to offer. While it contain a plain applicant tracking system and the HR functions are basic---it does what it needs to, is cost-effective, and that's why it's ideal for small businesses.

Pluspunten

I love that Lever offers our nonprofit organization a whole lot of recruiting and tracking opportunities without breaking our operational budget. Specifically, I like that we can add and remove teammates with ease to track specific job postings and view where the applicants are within the process. The templates for individual job creation are a huge time saver as well since we never have to reinvent the wheel each time a new position opens up.

Minpunten

Unfortunately, Lever can be a bit confusing for new folks. I dislike that you have to toggle between tabs in order to get the whole picture (number of applicants & resumes per job opening) and analyzing the talent pipeline with Lever's self-generated information can be unreliable when compared to self-reporting methods.

Kyle
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Awesome ATS!

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2023

In our search to implement a new applicant tracking system at our organization, we came across Lever and were so excited about the platform and what we could do with it. One of our biggest wish list items was a system that not only would help us integrate different recruiting and onboarding processes for a more streamlined applicant journey, but also one that looked great and was easy to use. Lever had it all and the feedback we have received on it since implementing has been great! Lever helps us feel empowered to make changes as needed in the platform easily without getting lost in admin menus and various settings configurations that are so hard to replicate. It’s simple yet sleek and is honestly refreshing coming from our previous ATS. On top of all this, they have a wonderful team from implementation to support should we need to reach out on something. We definitely recommend Lever and hope you like it as much as we do!

Pluspunten

Lever is an easy to use platform with a fresh look and feel from an admin and candidate perspective. Streamlined integrations with numerous other systems and a sync with our internal communication channels.

Minpunten

At this time there is nothing that we dislike about the platform.

iCIMS Talent Cloud
Mary
Mary
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lever Changed My Recruiting Game For The Better - There Is NO Reason Not To Make This Your...

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019

Lever has helped build + nurture talent relationships far better than any tool or self-imposed regime. It also helps streamline hiring for teams that are new to interviewing and educate at the same time. I love its ability to track and project manage, especially in multiple ways (analytics, visual staging, etc) and identity strengths/pain points.

Pluspunten

Nurture campaigns, the emphasis on candidates vs job, reporting capabilities, and hyper customizable Feedback, Email, Interviews, + staging. Additionally, Customer Experience is beyond excellent. Any support you need, it's there, responsive, solution-oriented, and faster than you can blink.

Minpunten

I don't. I love Lever. I will name my firstborn after this robust product.

Maria
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ideal solution for searching the best talent & applying fair criteria to select the best...

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2023

Lever provided us with an effective strategy for recruiting the best talent. The automation of Lever made it easy to job postings and receive applications, while the sorting and filtering capabilities eliminated the need to manually review resumes and applications. Additionally, Lever documented all interview and evaluation procedures transparently.

Pluspunten

Our organization has found Lever to be the perfect talent acquisition solution. Lever provides intelligent functionality and automation that simplifies its usage, allowing us to easily create, edit, and publish job postings and experiences across various social media platforms, notably LinkedIn. Lever's automation feature guarantees that no suitable candidate is overlooked by automatically sorting through applications. I especially appreciate that Lever allows us to manage all stages of recruitment, share feedback and ratings about candidates transparently, and automatically document all updates on the candidate's page.

Minpunten

It's not too complicated, especially since the customization capabilities are excellent. I just hope that some restrictions are removed so we can add grades/marks during the quick review process for a large list of applicants.

Love using this ATS

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

Overall, I have always enjoyed using Lever and have appreciated the feature and integrations updates they have continued to make over the years which has definitely improved the ease of use.

Pluspunten

I have been a champion for Lever since I began using it over 4 years ago. It's an ideal ATS for small recruiting teams and has helped streamline the recruiting process while being the source of record for candidates. The platform has great integrations with sourcing tools, hiring platforms, and new-hire tools like background checks and HRIS systems. Overall, I have really enjoyed my time using this platform.

Minpunten

The cost can be pretty high for the basic software so I'm some smaller companies or startups would not be able to afford this technology.
I've always struggled with the reporting section. I find it highly confusing and I don't always feel the data is 100% correct. This can be hard as reporting on data in Recruiting is very important, and you want that data to be correct if sharing it with the leadership team or hiring managers.

Jiyoung
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very good to find and manage candidate and the stage

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2022

Generally, it's very good

Generally, it's very good

Pluspunten

I really like that I can search the candidates very easily and change the stage.

Minpunten

- We probably can improve more language support like resume titles or secondary application submission. - Can I see that the NPS has been sent to each managers and candidate? I would like to remind them to sumbit but as I don't know when they get exactly, I have less possibility to track.- Also I wish I could see the candidates by requisition as well(not just merely with postings). - I do hope that I can have some filter options in the requisition section like hiring managers, dates, titles etc. - How the requisition update date is defined? seems any interaction is regarded as update so I do not know how to track exactly.

Brie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy and useful tool but often needs work arounds for special processes.

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2017

- easy to navigate
- simple setup and settings management
- easy tracking of candidates and pipeline
- bulk actions
- collaboration: Notes features and secret notes
- Organization of tool, specifically on profiles: easy to find information and like that the features are separated out (Notes, Feedback, etc.)
- Integration with GCal and Gmail and Docusign
- can have agencies submit into the tool
- customizable feedback forms

Minpunten

- hard to customize certain processes
- can't customize access for all employees
- some features are unclear without explanation; help text sometimes doesn't provide clarity for the functionality
- difficult to build future pipelines or "project folders" for future sourcing
- agencies can't track their candidates in the tool (agency portal) so we have to manually keep them updated
- overall management of everyone's Lever access -- experienced many bugs in the backend and reoccurring issues

Whitney
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Lever for the Win

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2024

Our implementation and onboarding experience with Lever was fantastic. [sensitive content hidden] listened to everything that we had to say, whether it was pushing for updates, frustrations with understanding, or excitement around how improved our new system was. He was always willing to help us out, go above and beyond supporting us through emails, and follow up with items he didn't have an answer to right away. [sensitive content hidden] made the experience!

Pluspunten

One of my favorite features is the job posting template. It is so easy to add the pieces that are part of each job posting and only have to worry about updating the details for the specific role.

Minpunten

Requesting candidate availability is not something that we can do (yet?) and it does make it difficult to collect that data. We are making it work the best we can until that is hopefully added to the roadmap.

Djoly
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I had implemented other ATS in the past and my experience with LEVER has been swift and...

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2017

As the lead HR person of this implementation - I found the transition and the different features of LEVER to be useful, up-to-date, and the thoughtful implementation project details that was being presented to me.

Pluspunten

User friendly as both a user (testing the product) and a administrator ( migrating candidates from another ATS with good instructions) Did not experience any "system crash" during the transition - reliable system. Automation features have worked smoothly to ensure positive applicant experience and HR experience. Reporting ( data collection ) is easy to gather and serves the needs for presentation to our internal customers.

Minpunten

In addition to Google Chrome would like to see LEVER be able to optimize its performance using other platforms to for applicants who do prefer to use other search engines.
From a presentation/ branding standpoint, prefer to have the logo appears in the resume received/thank you for applying emails to candidates.
When migrating active candidates from the other ATS to LEVER, have to first saved the resume of each candidate before transferring them in groups to [email protected]
Would be nice to click & print resume versus downloading the document prior to printing it when needed
Under interview tag, the initials appeared next to the candidate name, belong to the owner of each job and not necessarily the last user who scheduled the interview. Have to flip down to the activity /transactions below the resume of the candidate to find out who is the scheduler of the interview.