EZOfficeInventory reviews

EZOfficeInventory

Software voor goederen volgen en onderhoud

(1.478)

Blake
Blake
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great software for assett management

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021

If you have a large inventory of items and aren't yet using an asset management program, I would highly recommend EZOfficeInventory. You will be surprised at how much easier it is to find things and keep track of information about each item.

Pluspunten

The program does most everything I think an inventory/asset program should. The web-based access makes it very convenient to use. Assets can be entered in the system and checked out by users, reserved for future use, and checked in. The program allows items to be categorized and grouped for ease of searching, so even with a large inventory the program is very useable. For each item an owner can be assigned, its location can be entered, and documents and repair information can be uploaded. This is by no means a comprehensive list of features, though. I found the email alerts for returning checked out items when they are due to be very helpful.

Minpunten

I found the program was a bit difficult to use at first. For example, it took me a while to find how I could get a list of the items I had checked out, but once I had used the program more it is actually very easy to find things. I have noticed that sometimes the statistics on the main dashboard seem off; for example, it might say I have 0 assets checked out, when I actually have several checked out. Other than that, I haven't encountered any major software issues.

Antwoord van EZO

Hi Blake, thank you for that amazing review. We are continuously working to improve ourselves and make the software easier to use. We have designated solution consultants available to help you with the onboarding process. There are multiple widgets available on our customizable dashboard that you can change based on your needs. For examples the Assets Checked Out widget shows the total number of assets check out during the selected period and not how many total assets are checked out. If you need more clarity on our widgets and their functionality you can reach out to us at [email protected]. We'd love to help you out and make your experience even better

John
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

Why should we use EZ-Inventory and Why not

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2023

It overall good, As we are using it from last 3-4 years and we are very well satisfied with EZ services, afterall it helps us to manage our overall org inventory system.

Pros as per me :-
1. Easy to manage all the assets inventory.
2. Option to upload bulk assets inventory from excel sheet, It save hell lot of time.
3. You are many option of pulling out reports and thier custom report pulling feature is option , it has multiple options to cover in your excel sheet which you want to export.
4. User friendly UI

There are 2 cons :-
1. There is no option to create a parent state, I don;t know I have to create a parent substate as "decommisioned"but I was not able to do so, Then I have to create a custom substate under "Retired" section.
2. Reports dashboard should is not easy to understand, I took session from the ez team but they also not able to create that such type of report dashboard.

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory

so manage engine has some limitations, It only store the data of laptops which has their agents installed on the devices. We used to buy bulk devices and we cann't install manage engine agents on all the devices in a go, It very painful task, so we decided to go for a solution on which we can upload all the assets inventory by excel sheet.. That's the big reason to switch on EZ-inventory.
Andrew
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

EZ Office is terrible

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2017

It's so, so, so bad. You can't see what's checked out until you actually click on it, meaning that when I search for an item, I see a list of thirty of the same item. Probably 25 of them are checked out at any given time. The only way to figure out which one is checked out is to click on each of them individually. Meaning I have to click on a couple dozen items before I can find the one that's checked out. It causes an unnecessary waste of time on a huge scale since every one of us using the system has to do this. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of issues with EZOffice... I can't even begin to imagine the amount of man-hours lost because we're forced to use this stupid system, and I suspect corruption in the purchasing process because someone getting kickbacks is the only logical explanation for the decision to buy this worthless product.

Pluspunten

I didn't personally pay for it. But then again my tuition went towards it, so I guess that's not much of a pro.

Everything. It's terrible.

Antwoord van EZO

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

It is possible to view checked out or available items by applying relevant filters from top right hand side of the page. You can also customize the view to display status of your assets on the listings page.

Please schedule a call with one our product specialist and they will ensure that all your issues are resolved. Thanks!

Houa
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

EZ-Office Inventory

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2024

Pluspunten

EZOffice is simple and self-explanatory once you get the hang of using it daily. It is more simple than it looks.

Minpunten

The thing I like least about EZOffice is that there are too many terms that mean almost the same thing which confuses me sometimes.

Antwoord van EZO

Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Shannon

EZO in IT at SIU

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2023

We had difficulty maintaining an accurate inventory of IT assets so annual inventory processes were very manual and difficult to find items, especially with the increase of remote workers after COVID. Now everyone can respond to an inventory audit from wherever they are located on their own to acknowledge possession of the assets they have.

Pluspunten

I like the ability to assign assets to individual users to give them a sense of accountability. They perform their own audit responses and maintain their own location changes making it easier on back office functions. I also like the reporting functions both in the built-in reports as well as the custom reports that cater to the organization's needs.

Minpunten

One problem we have had consistently over the years is that we have some 3000+ assets in the system but when we do the annual inventory, we cannot request the audit for our entire list of inventory at one time. We can only request the audit 25 lines at a time so that is time consuming.

Asset Panda

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory

It has the the desired functionality for a lower cost compared to others evaluated. We pay for a given number of users and a max number of active assets. The ability to attach equipment loan forms, images of assets, and user accountability make this a great tool.
Mido

Mido Awad's Review

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2023

Pluspunten

Great product to use in the field. Great to keep your equipment and assets organized

Minpunten

Loads slow sometimes. Can use an upgrade to the user interface for the iPhone

Vamsi
  • Sector: Fotografie

Easy inventory tracking solution

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2024

Overall I think it's a great app because you know who has what equipment and you can check in or our easily. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to track their equipment

Pluspunten

How easily I could scan items and check them out and check them in. How I could see who is using the equipment.

Minpunten

The website is sometimes slow and the process takes time

Vamsi,
Thank you, Marvin for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

Crisbel

EZOffice Review

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2024

Pluspunten

I like how straight forward EZOffice is.

Minpunten

There isn't much I don't like about EZOffice. I guess the only thing I can recall is that it was a little complicated to learn how to use at first.

Carlos
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

Uso de EZOfficeInventory

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2024

Pluspunten

The platform is very usefull for all of the people that is in te company because with this software we can know all the things and all de inventory that we have

Minpunten

Everything is ok with the software and i dont have any cons comment about it

Carlos,
Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

Patrick

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2024

Pluspunten

The ease of asset tracking makes my job a lot easier

Minpunten

I do not have any complaints so far using EZOffice

Patrick,

Lucas
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Pluspunten

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Minpunten

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Trevor

EZ Office Daily Functionality

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

In the time that we having being utilizing EZ office, it is a fantastic program that is user friendly and provides the essentials that we require on a daily basis.

Pluspunten

I love the easy of use for staff member to sign assets, and inventory in and out in quick fashion. The notification of assets and inventory taken with reminders of low stock quantitates. I also love the reservation application, making it functional for divisions that utilize equipment across the board to track and coordinate assets for projects.

Minpunten

At this time there seriously is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike.

james

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Pluspunten

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Minpunten

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Harry
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Customizable Software at it's best

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

Pluspunten

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

Minpunten

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Sanya
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020

Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security
• Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease
• Various of user customization fields and filters

Minpunten

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement
• Some reports are not generated properly
• There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

Asset Panda en GoCodes

Features and flexibility.
Abe
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

Pluspunten

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Minpunten

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Kerrie

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2017

I tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed.

I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets.

Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

User-friendly, security levels, QR labels,

Minpunten

The only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)

Bryan
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I use this for my work, and have had not problems with it at all. Everything is very easy and...

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018

Making life a lot easier for organization.

Making life a lot easier for organization.

Pluspunten

I think the thing that I like the most about this software is the simplicity. It is not asking too much, while also providing all the services I need. What we as a company use this for mostly is asset reservation, which is anything from chairs to tents that we will need for our various projects. We work in an office of about 100 people, all of which use the software frequently, and by frequently I mean every day. That being said I have never experienced a problem with the site being slow, glitchy, or remotely overloaded. I think that speaks loudly to how well it works because when using other websites, such as that for our car reservations, we get problems with the site crashing and typically causing us to waste our time figuring out the problem that the software created for us (when it is supposed to make our lives easier and less stressful).

Minpunten

This question is a bit tougher because I have not personally ran into any problems with the site, so asking what I like least is a bit tougher to tackle. One thing I will note is the categories that all of the assets are put into are very strict, where a single misspelled word will come up with nothing. I think that allowing the search bar to be a little more lenient and accommodating to small spelling errors, or descriptive words would make life a little easier when one accidentally misspells a word, or cant remember the exact name it might be under.

Antwoord van EZO

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Your feedback regarding the search bar has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team.

Thanks!

Matthew
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Medium featured for a higher price

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2021

The platform is what it is and does what it does. I'm usually in constant contact with the vendor regarding feature enhancements and bug reporting, but I wish I didn't have to be. There are lots of features that are important to us, data that we need to see at specific times, customizations to the auto-generated emails, etc. that the vendor doesn't appear to be in a rush to implement. Really seems as though they didn't do market research on what end users need before developing the product.

I also don't appreciate how the pricing works when adding additional assets. The price per asset seems to scale upward instead of downward as assets increase. Not sure why that is.

Pluspunten

The tool does the basics, tracks assets and asset stock that is checked out to users.

Minpunten

There seem to constantly be bugs, data not loading correctly, reports showing the incorrect results, website not loading properly. These are all reported and fixed but the fact that these things continue to happen, show that there isn't enough QA done before releasing features.

Antwoord van EZO

Hi Matthew, Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your solutions consultant from our Customer success team will get in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns and create a plan to resolve your issues. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case of any need.

Dylann
  • Sector: Uitvoerende kunsten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Warehouse inventory tracking done smooth

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2023

Pluspunten

We use EZOfficeInventory on a daily basis to monitor assets, equipment/tools, and inventory. Our staff can easily use the QR code scanning feature on their devices to check out inventory, tools, or assets. They love the ability to check out up to 25 items at once which expedites the process. We also can reserve items for future jobs and set those aside so no jobs get disrupted from not having all the products needed to get the job done. We are able to easily move items in EZOfficeInventory from one location to the other when inventory is added or moved.

Minpunten

Possible features which could be improved is streamlining the ability to add multiples of the same item without having to hit edit cart and go to another page.

John
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Loving EZOfficeInventory for it functionality

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

Our overall experience is favorable as our company now has a platfrom where we can see all assets spread across multiple locations at any given time. Its also allowed us to have accountability for assets with a history of users that use each asset.

Pluspunten

The software enables our company which has many different locations to manage all of our assets under one platform. Additionally, the ability to have multiple administrators allows each office to add users and assets as they please without relying on anyone else.

Minpunten

From a user profile I wish there were more options to search independent history of asset use or create a favorite assets list so checking out assets can be a quicker process.

Hi John,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that you love EZOfficeInventory for its functionality.

We're glad that we were able to provide a platform for your organization where you track assets spread across multiple locations at any given time.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to assist you.

Jasmine
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Ideal for tool tracking

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

Overall experience is completely positive. It will have saved us so much money in the long run and we are now a lot more organised and our sub-contractors are showing more care toward the tools they borrow.

Pluspunten

We were losing money having to pay to replace lost tools & equipment which were being left on sites. EZOfficeInventory now means that we can track everything we hand out to our sub-contactors & employees to use and ensure we get it back. It is completely worth the time and money to input everything on the system. The QR code feature is ideal and saves so much time. When someone needs to check-out an item, they simply open the app on their phone, scan the code and check out. We only currently use a small portion of the website which is available but will definitely be looking into what else we can use EZOfficeInventory for.

Minpunten

The only thing which we would change (although it's not exactly an issue at all just slightly time consuming) is when printing the QR codes for each item, we have to click on the link to the QR code, then screenshot the internet page with the QR code on, then paste into a word document, then crop the screenshot to just the QR code, then save the QR code as a .JPG to then insert the image onto our label printing software. If there was an option to save the QR code as an image file straight away that would be amazing however I'm not sure if this is even possible!

Antwoord van EZO

Hey, Jasmine. We really appreciate your time and effort in providing us with positive feedback. Yes, our support team actually works in different time zones to make sure our clients are happy from us.

Lutfi
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great Tool for smaller companies looking to get serious about asset and inventory tracking

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

EZOffice has been a great benefit to our company, in terms of tracking and reliability in our products

Pluspunten

The two most impactful features are (1) the asset tracking and inventory tracking functions, and (2) the work order functions. It allows is to easily track our products across the world, as well as create repairs and services as needed in an easy and functional way

Minpunten

The one thing that I find could be better implemented in the auditting feature, and email notifications. It would be nice to be able to completely customize the types of notifications (within EZOffice) and emails that each member will get.

Antwoord van EZO

Hi Lutfi, We highly value your feedback. For alerts and emails you can customize the alerts that you want to send to each member however its the form of notification that they receive so greater customization wasn't really possible with this module. As far as auditing is concerned we allow audits on checked out assets and we are introducing audits for asset stock as well. Do get in touch with one of our support members and they will guide you through it.

Glenn
Glenn

EZ Office Ease of use

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Minpunten

The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

Hi Glenn,

We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints!

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Eric
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good inventory software

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

Pluspunten

It is nice that it can be accessed on both the web and on mobile devices.

Allows us to keep a good record of the equipment we have, where it is, and who has it. For the most part it does what we wanted it to do.

Minpunten

The experience on the web app is different than the mobile app. While I don't run into many problems on the web app, the mobile app is a bit buggy and not always the most intuitive. It can be a bit confusing for our staff to figure out how to do things.

Would like it if there was more options for customization.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for taking out time to write us a review.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to access from your mobile and web devices.

We're happy your company chose us and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.