EZOfficeInventory

4,6 (1.231)
Software voor goederen volgen en onderhoud

(1.231)

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Marvin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2018

This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Pluspunten

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Minpunten

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Marvin
  • Sector: Biotechnologie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2022

Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

Pluspunten

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Minpunten

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Eric
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

It does the job

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2022

Pluspunten

Being able to see everything in our inventory at a glance is helpful. Also, being able to search and check items out are great functions for our organization.

Minpunten

The item entry process takes an extremely long time and the app crashes fairly often during that process

Michael
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy Peasy from an end user's perspective

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2022

I am an end user of it (not an asset manager/admin). I have to spend barely any time using it, which is a good thing.

Pluspunten

- I like that it emails me when someone changes something on my account. This item was checked out for you. This item was marked as returned. That sort of thing.
- I've had no training on how to use it and have had no trouble doing what I've needed to do. It's intuitive.

Minpunten

I have not had any complaints about it in the 2+ years we've been using it.

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted that EZO is turning out to be a good software for your organization.

Massimo
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Intern learned it with no issues!

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2022

It has been great. For someone who didn't know it existed at first, who now uses it daily, I believe that I will be using it one day when I run my own business.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to move assets around from being checked in to the company to checked out to our employees. I am an intern at my company and did a lot of work on EZOffice to help organize who was in possession of what, and found it very easy to use EZOffice.

Minpunten

I think they should add a feature where we could check out software subscriptions! We create lots of content and use lots of high end software as a result. It would be cool to organize who is using which ones in EZOffice.

Adrian
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Working with No Experience

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2022

I enjoyed this product.

Pluspunten

With about thirty minutes of training, I was able to jump into this software and figure out my way around it. Being able to alter the interface, change my settings, and having very clear visuals for what I'm looking for made the time to adapt to the system much faster than I expected.

Minpunten

For my role, I personally never encountered any issues.

Paul
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

An easy and efficient way to track your inventory

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2022

Pluspunten

I liked the simplicity of this product to track our assets. I have seen other inventory management systems that were horrible to use with all their features and functionalities. EZOffice is providing those same functionalities and features but in a much simpler way.

Minpunten

A auto generated asset tag would help a lot

Tyson
  • Sector: Olie en energie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Full package inventory program

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2022

Overall it is a great product.

Pluspunten

You can set up work orders, assets, and maintenance for any facility.

Minpunten

It can be a little hard to 'check out' inventory for a project. It is very intensive to set up.

Katie
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

EZ Office is an Great Tool for Inventory Management

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2022

Pluspunten

I love being able to search specific model numbers and view details about the device online to make sure it meets my needs as a software tester. I can also view comment history about any issues with the device.

Minpunten

It does require a lot of data input when first setting up. If you have a lot of items to place in your inventory, you need to think ahead of what information is most important and keep it fairly standardized for implementation. Once you have the majority of the items entered in, it is very easy to use however.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

EOZ Review

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2022

Like flying to the beach

Pluspunten

User friendly app! Easy to use and very useful tools for assets tracking.

Minpunten

none. I really like it and it is great !

Duane
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2020

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Pluspunten

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Minpunten

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

NetSuite

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Joel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020

I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Pluspunten

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Minpunten

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Cheqroom

Redenen om voor EZOfficeInventory te kiezen

our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money compared to other products considered.
Lucas
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Pluspunten

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Minpunten

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Ulises
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Amazing Software

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

Pluspunten

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Minpunten

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

Pendo en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory

Best in product management. Very effective!

Hi Ulises,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly.

Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to help you.

Braden
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Pluspunten

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively.
I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Minpunten

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory

For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.
james
  • Sector: Bouw

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Pluspunten

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Minpunten

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Steve
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019

* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Pluspunten

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office.
* Create a report for insurance claim after loss.
* Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model.
* Handles concurrent users and conflicts.
* Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Minpunten

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking.
* Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen.
* On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom.
* Layout of asset display screen is not configurable.
* Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used.
* Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking.
* All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Matthew
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs

100 times better than we expected

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2017

We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Pluspunten

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Minpunten

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Jacob
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2020

I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

Pluspunten

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Minpunten

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory

The support seems to sincerely want to tailor each users experience to their preference. They implement features based on feedback, and are affordable for the services offered.

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Harry
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Customizable Software at it's best

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

Pluspunten

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

Minpunten

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Sanya
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020

Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security
• Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease
• Various of user customization fields and filters

Minpunten

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement
• Some reports are not generated properly
• There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

Asset Panda en GoCodes

Features and flexibility.
Aldo
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Review from EZOffice Inventory

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Pluspunten

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

Odoo en Zoho Inventory

Redenen om voor EZOfficeInventory te kiezen

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

cost and benefits

Hello Aldo,

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Eric
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

EZ Office Inventory for Audio Equipment Management

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2021

Pluspunten

Very easy to add and organize assets that are part of our audio equipment inventory that we use at events. The barcode/labeling tools and notification email templates are also very helpful.

Minpunten

Our use case is slightly specific so we've had to create some workarounds to fit our process within the bounds of what EZ Office can currently do

Asset Panda, itemit, Sortly, AssetTiger en Cheqroom

Overgestapt van

Asset Panda

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that EZOffice is working well for you and helping you with your operations. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you need help. Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Thomas

Exactly what we needed

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Pluspunten

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Minpunten

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Asset Panda

Redenen om voor EZOfficeInventory te kiezen

FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Overgestapt van

Claris FileMaker

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory

Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.
Abe
  • Sector: Bouw

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

Pluspunten

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Minpunten

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.