EZOfficeInventory

4,6 (1.296)
Software voor goederen volgen en onderhoud

(1.296)

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

EZ Office Ease of use

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Minpunten

The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

Hi Glenn,

We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints!

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Duane
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2020

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Pluspunten

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Minpunten

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

NetSuite

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Eddie
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

EZ Office Inventory Review

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020

I have been using EZ for the past 4yrs and it has done what we have needed it for.

Pluspunten

The cost for the functionality that it offers I would say is well worth it. It does the job for what our IT Dept uses it for.

Minpunten

I just wished the portal was a bit more visually appealing. We currently have our company logo on top but would be nice to customize the whole page.

Hey Eddie,

Thank you for expressing your view to us. We give our clients the flexibility to add their company name, logo and have their own subdomain. As far as the main Dashboard screen is concerned, make sure you customize and set your own KPIs as per your requirements. Traditionally, our focus has been more on giving our customers a feature rich system but this year, especially with the launch of our new UI, we are focusing more on the aesthetic appeal and customization involved in the system. This includes internationalization, which will give our customers the flexibility they need in terms of renaming fields and an over-all update of our mobile app. We're very eager on collecting feedback on our UI so please do reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to pass it on to our product team for consideration.

Alex

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Simplest, Best & Easy Asset Manager!

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2022

Pluspunten

I love how quick and easy it is to pick up. It's simple and that's exactly what I needed. Before using this software, a lot of my asset information was within spreadsheets, which wasn't very efficient and was difficult to manage, but that's all been rectified with EZOffice inventory. It also integrates very will with our ticketing system (Zendesk)

Minpunten

I wish there some more reports that could be ran.

Michael
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy Peasy from an end user's perspective

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2022

I am an end user of it (not an asset manager/admin). I have to spend barely any time using it, which is a good thing.

Pluspunten

- I like that it emails me when someone changes something on my account. This item was checked out for you. This item was marked as returned. That sort of thing.
- I've had no training on how to use it and have had no trouble doing what I've needed to do. It's intuitive.

Minpunten

I have not had any complaints about it in the 2+ years we've been using it.

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted that EZO is turning out to be a good software for your organization.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

IT Asset Manager truly helps our inventory

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2022

Overall, I have a very pleasant experience with EZOfficeInventory and will continue to use it.

Pluspunten

The inventory asset manager is extremely helpful in keeping track of what we have supply wise. I believe it is quite user friendly. It takes some getting used to like any other software, but when you get the hang of it, everything else comes.

Minpunten

That being said about how user friendly it is, a con is it could be more user friendly design wise. I feel like the UX design could be improved to be easier on the eyes and more modern.

Sonia
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

EZ Review

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2023

Pluspunten

Once set up, does the task required on reoccurring basis.

Minpunten

Initially, the program is not very intuitive.

Nair
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Ok

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2023

Pluspunten

i can order stuff, and then receive the stuff

Minpunten

its hard to learn how to use it when it's not intuitive

Jennifer
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Really is EZ!

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2023

Pluspunten

All of our inventory from several offices is located in one easy place online. Great tracking for when items need to be reordered.

Minpunten

I feel like I have not used the product enough to comment on this-it was pretty easy to navigate.

Kainoa
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All around great service.

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2022

Pluspunten

Easy integration, new employees used it very quickly, and existing employees never struggled.

Minpunten

Sometimes it will sign you out randomly, there is no correlation between incidents.

Braden
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Pluspunten

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively.
I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Minpunten

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory

For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.
Trevor
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

EZ Office Daily Functionality

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

In the time that we having being utilizing EZ office, it is a fantastic program that is user friendly and provides the essentials that we require on a daily basis.

Pluspunten

I love the easy of use for staff member to sign assets, and inventory in and out in quick fashion. The notification of assets and inventory taken with reminders of low stock quantitates. I also love the reservation application, making it functional for divisions that utilize equipment across the board to track and coordinate assets for projects.

Minpunten

At this time there seriously is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike.

Troy
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent Inventory Management System

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2019

Pluspunten

EZOfficeInventory is simple to use, yet powerful enough to handle all of our needs. The website is well laid out and intuitive. When necessary, instructional materials are helpful as well.

EZOfficeInventory is also very reliable. We have never experienced any outages.

Minpunten

We have no major complaints. Any issues we have had were addressed well by Customer Support and/or through the instructional materials.

Hello Troy,

It was a pleasure reading this review from you, and we appreciate the compliments and feedback. We are glad you found our customer support department helpful, and they were able to rectify your problems with ease. We hope you continue having a great experience using our software.

If you have any additional concerns, feel free to email us at [email protected], and we would love to address them.

Steve
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019

* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Pluspunten

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office.
* Create a report for insurance claim after loss.
* Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model.
* Handles concurrent users and conflicts.
* Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Minpunten

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking.
* Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen.
* On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom.
* Layout of asset display screen is not configurable.
* Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used.
* Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking.
* All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Harry
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Customizable Software at it's best

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

Pluspunten

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

Minpunten

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Eric
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

EZ Office Inventory for Audio Equipment Management

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2021

Pluspunten

Very easy to add and organize assets that are part of our audio equipment inventory that we use at events. The barcode/labeling tools and notification email templates are also very helpful.

Minpunten

Our use case is slightly specific so we've had to create some workarounds to fit our process within the bounds of what EZ Office can currently do

Asset Panda, Sortly, AssetTiger en Cheqroom

Overgestapt van

Asset Panda

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that EZOffice is working well for you and helping you with your operations. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you need help. Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Matthew
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

Great Inventory System

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2017

This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is.

I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate.

I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue.

If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

Pluspunten

It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

Minpunten

I've expressed this in my review.

Steve
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020

So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Pluspunten

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Minpunten

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

Hi Steve,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment.

If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Geverifieerde reviewer

Well Thought Through Program

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

The customer service team was great to work with during our fielding, they were quick to answer questions and interface with the design team when I had functionality questions and even ironed out a bug in the app I ran into. Great overall product

Pluspunten

The program covers a lot of important functions that are not included in all asset tracking software on the market for a very affordable price. The field customizability is a powerful function increasing the effectiveness of the software exponentially compared to the product out of the box. My company was able to add fields that coincide with the other departments to increase the ease of tracking vehicle's fuel and repair part purchasing, recalibration dates, load tests, etc.

Minpunten

Does not have an administrator inventory function. I would like to see a function allowing administrators to conduct and record a verification inventory. The custody confirmation is an extremely helpful feature, but it is bound to the account the item is signed out to.

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for the positive feedback - we really appreciate you advocating for the product in your organization. We have also forwarded your concerns to our product team so they can further evaluate them. If you stumble across any issues, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and our customer success team will be happy to assist you.

Bryan
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I use this for my work, and have had not problems with it at all. Everything is very easy and...

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018

Making life a lot easier for organization.

Pluspunten

I think the thing that I like the most about this software is the simplicity. It is not asking too much, while also providing all the services I need. What we as a company use this for mostly is asset reservation, which is anything from chairs to tents that we will need for our various projects. We work in an office of about 100 people, all of which use the software frequently, and by frequently I mean every day. That being said I have never experienced a problem with the site being slow, glitchy, or remotely overloaded. I think that speaks loudly to how well it works because when using other websites, such as that for our car reservations, we get problems with the site crashing and typically causing us to waste our time figuring out the problem that the software created for us (when it is supposed to make our lives easier and less stressful).

Minpunten

This question is a bit tougher because I have not personally ran into any problems with the site, so asking what I like least is a bit tougher to tackle. One thing I will note is the categories that all of the assets are put into are very strict, where a single misspelled word will come up with nothing. I think that allowing the search bar to be a little more lenient and accommodating to small spelling errors, or descriptive words would make life a little easier when one accidentally misspells a word, or cant remember the exact name it might be under.

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Your feedback regarding the search bar has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team.

Thanks!

John
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Loving EZOfficeInventory for it functionality

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

Our overall experience is favorable as our company now has a platfrom where we can see all assets spread across multiple locations at any given time. Its also allowed us to have accountability for assets with a history of users that use each asset.

Pluspunten

The software enables our company which has many different locations to manage all of our assets under one platform. Additionally, the ability to have multiple administrators allows each office to add users and assets as they please without relying on anyone else.

Minpunten

From a user profile I wish there were more options to search independent history of asset use or create a favorite assets list so checking out assets can be a quicker process.

Hi John,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that you love EZOfficeInventory for its functionality.

We're glad that we were able to provide a platform for your organization where you track assets spread across multiple locations at any given time.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to assist you.

Jasmine
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Ideal for tool tracking

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

Overall experience is completely positive. It will have saved us so much money in the long run and we are now a lot more organised and our sub-contractors are showing more care toward the tools they borrow.

Pluspunten

We were losing money having to pay to replace lost tools & equipment which were being left on sites. EZOfficeInventory now means that we can track everything we hand out to our sub-contactors & employees to use and ensure we get it back. It is completely worth the time and money to input everything on the system. The QR code feature is ideal and saves so much time. When someone needs to check-out an item, they simply open the app on their phone, scan the code and check out. We only currently use a small portion of the website which is available but will definitely be looking into what else we can use EZOfficeInventory for.

Minpunten

The only thing which we would change (although it's not exactly an issue at all just slightly time consuming) is when printing the QR codes for each item, we have to click on the link to the QR code, then screenshot the internet page with the QR code on, then paste into a word document, then crop the screenshot to just the QR code, then save the QR code as a .JPG to then insert the image onto our label printing software. If there was an option to save the QR code as an image file straight away that would be amazing however I'm not sure if this is even possible!

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey, Jasmine. We really appreciate your time and effort in providing us with positive feedback. Yes, our support team actually works in different time zones to make sure our clients are happy from us.

Shannon
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

EZOfficeInventory makes life easier!

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2017

Until now, our inventory has been "tracked" in an Access database that only 1-2 people in the organization had access to. When assets move, they end up lost because that info cannot be updated by the people that move it. We have only been using it for a short 6 months or so but we expect this ability alone will help our annual inventory process immensely.

Pluspunten

Ease of access, it is customizable to fit our needs and the mobile app is helpful too!

Minpunten

We have difficulty with permissions. Most of our users fit well under Staff credentials and while we want very few to have Admin priveledges, we do need some of our Staff users to do a couple of small things that only Admins can do. We tried setting up a Supervisor role and that was ideal for all but one category. We do not want anyone other than the actual administrators to be able to change the asset name or number. Once this is entered, nobody should be able to change it but the Supervisor role allowed for that change.

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your feedback. Our features are dependent on customer feedback, and if we receive enough requests on additional roles, we'll be sure to add them to our product. Please do let us know if we can assist in anyway for a campus wide deployment

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Inventory nightmares gone!

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018

so far as been good, good support, they get back to you quickly, they are out of Reno. they were helpful and easy to work with, never had any real issue with the program at all.

Pluspunten

Its super easy to set up and get going, bulk add features are nice, easy to add users as well and group them to certain areas, helps keeping tabs of items to loan out much easier for both the back end and for end users to check those items out

Minpunten

compared to the old system i was using not much, i just wish you could delete users if they have never used anything or checked something out, but you can only disable their account.

Antwoord van EZOfficeInventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Account Owners can certainly delete users, for that you need to enable 'Member Deletion' option under company settings.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product.

Thanks!

Anh
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A very helpful quality system!

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

I love this cloud platform for doing inventory!

Pluspunten

Very easy to manage as an admin and very easy to train users.
You can access the database from your phone or tablet.
You can scan for inventory from you cell or tablet.
You can custom design your own inventory labels.
You can easily import and clone inventory items.
Simple and clean interface for intuitive learning and working.

Minpunten

I can't think of any right now. However, in the future, I'd like for the ability to auto un-assign items when we need to archive/ delete a user. Right now, you have to un-assign the items yourself first, then you can archive/ delete a user. But, if you just try to delete a user, you don't get any error message. The transaction just won't go through.