TouchBistro

3,9 (396)
Schrijf een review!
Op iPad gebaseerde verkooppuntoplossing voor restaurants

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

• Klantenondersteuning

Well programmed with very few bugs. Easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017

Pluspunten

I really like the features it offers especially now that recipe costing has been added. Splitting checks is a breeze.

Minpunten

Having to check every item to put a discount on the entire check. Slows things down a lot when in a hurry.

Hey, Chris!

Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro easy to use and well programmed. I'll be sure to let our development team know.

If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Brian

The Best POS system

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2021

TB is the best POS system I have ever worked with in 40 years I have been in the restaurant business.

Pluspunten

The ease of switching over from our old system to the TB system

Minpunten

Nothing . Everything works exactly they way we wanted .

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hey Brian, thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate the kind words!

Allen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Look elsewhere if you're considering TouchBistro!

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2021

This software has steadily gone done hill in the last 3 years. Tech support is horrible, unless you get a mid-level person who knows something. The movement to everything being cloud-based sounds great, but makes daily server reporting tedious and time consuming. HORRIBLE. If i didn't have so much money invested in equipment between multiple restaurants, i would change. If you're new and considering purchasing TouchBistro....DON'T! Look elsewhere!

Pluspunten

Table side ordering. Menu flexibility. Expandability.

Minpunten

The more they add features, the worse it gets. I highly doubt that the development people have any restaurant experience. Refunding a cc that has been wrung in is ridiculously difficult. To top it off, they have just recently started to move EVERYTHING to the cloud. Including the server end-of-day reports which makes it extremely hard to check credit cards, voids, comps, etc. It's ridiculous at best. No thought whatsoever on user friendliness.

Revel Systems

Redenen om voor TouchBistro te kiezen

Tableside ordering.

Redenen om over te stappen op TouchBistro

Not really sure...wish daily I hadn't.

Hi Allen,
I apologize for the issues you've been facing with TouchBistro. Our updates are all made based on customer requests, the cloud-first reporting feature was a popular request to be able to access reports anywhere you are. I will ensure that your sentiments are passed along to the product team for consideration.
- Carly at TouchBistro

Becky

Would Recommend

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2022

This POS has made my life so much easier. The reporting is amazing and everything is so easy. I haven't had any major issues as I've only used it for 6 months but so far I would 100% recommend.

Pluspunten

SO easy to use - programming buttons, menus, integrating payment, splitting bills - everything about it is so easy

Minpunten

In person set up would have been alot easier but that's the only con I can think of

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hi Becky, thank you for the review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the reporting function.

Jason

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great POS, terrible reporting and customer support

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2023

Some areas are done well, but some not only are lacking, there seems to be no attempt to improve or resolve.

Pluspunten

Touchscreen kitchen ticket management, server order input.

Minpunten

Reports are horrible and missing information. Customer support is time consuming, does not follow up, and frequently does not resolve in any way. Does not integrate with OpenTable.

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hi Jason, thank you for sharing this feedback. Our team would like to help you further to make the most out of our reporting functionality. Please reach out at [email protected] with your account name!

Cole
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Unimpressed 8 year customer

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2023

After the devastating problem 2 years ago, I have hated TB ever since. Not to mention it has consistently gotten slower and slower. I just had to upgrade my wifi router for the 3rd time in 8 years (upgraded today in fact), going from Apple Airport, to Amplify, and now Cisco; we'll see if things are better now.

Pluspunten

Ease of use with menu items, modifiers, etc

Minpunten

When an update about 2 years ago made every IPAD in the building unusable, and there was no way to undo the update. Made my restaurant not have a POS for 4 days while i waited to find 8 new IPADS, a new Mac Mini, and 8 new IPAD stands. There were emails sent about the update but they went into the clutter/junk folders\...WHERE WAS THE PHONE CALL??????????????????????????????????????????????? ANd then the sad "here is 3 months of free touchbistro". This cost us thousands of dollars in new equipment, lost sales/transaction, and man hours. It also meant that for 4 days every employee had their worst days ever in the building, hand writing orders, hand delivering order to the kitchen, hand writing CC orders, tax, reciepts, etc (many payments didn't end up going through either)

Max

Easy to Program POS

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2017

Touchbistro is an easy right out-of-the-box solution for all sorts of styles of restaurant service. It's fairly quick to set-up and support is excellent.

You can easily throw new staff to it and have them come out on top feeling like they understand how to use it very quickly. Intuitive as an iPad/iPhone program should be to new users.

Reporting is very good unless you're expecting TouchBistro to do a lot of the heavy lifting - it's good, but not quite amazing on the back end quite yet.

Be aware of how you organize your products early on for the reporting that you do get. It's only as good as the input and thought you put into it while your business is just a baby - that can come back to nip you once you have a better feel for both the software and your establishment.

Pluspunten

Ease of putting in products + costs, assigning staff, third-party integrations (ie. 7Shifts)

Minpunten

Some of the reports lack in what they return, Reports should be fully automated, Crashes happen (though not frequently), hard to run in a building with no dedicated network

Richard

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Almost the best system I could ask for....

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017

1000% faster then old method

1000% faster then old method

Pluspunten

Ease of touching, direct sending to kitchen, really a great system, just a few things could make it better and easier

Minpunten

Some function are not easy to understand...Don't like having to try and figure them out....need a code set up that is not a login code of a manager that is just for discounts....also a tab that is one touch for takeout and delivery displayed at the top with the name would be good...so it one touch check out for them...also bar tabs should print the customers name, so when a bar tab customer decides to order food the chit in kitchen has their name on in and not just "bar Tab"

Hey, Richard!

Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro to be near perfect (there's always room for improvement, though, right?)

John

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Touch maybe the wrong term in the name

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2023

Not great. We are considering changing.

Not great. We are considering changing.

Pluspunten

Touchbistro is capable for sure as it has all the features, but is a bit awkward to use. We have to integrate several apps to get what we need and of course each one cost more money.

Minpunten

Support is not great. There are way way too many touches involved in a purchase or we have it set up all wrong! We suggested that to support, but no action. The different menu pages, items, etc are not intuitively set up. It honestly does not make sense in so many ways.

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hi John, thank you for you review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback as we value your opinion. We have reached out to our team to contact you to work through some of the issues you are experiencing. Thank you! - ST at TouchBistro

Kimberley
Kimberley

Customer Service and Tech Support Non-Existent

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2024

Awful from start to finish. I still can't get anyone to call me back and refund my money for the three months that it has been cancelled. Stay away!

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Like the fact that it runs off an iPad.

Minpunten

To try and reach someone from tech support was difficult to say the least. Took a few days to have someone call back and help set up. I moved to Clover which has great customer service and better reporting. I am still trying to get my account cancelled. Even with a confirmation code, no one has reached out to billing despite repeated calls. They have kept billing my account after cancellation and I have to put a block on my credit card. Stay away!

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hi Kimberly, we are sorry for the difficulties you've encountered and acknowledge the frustration caused by your experience with our customer service and billing processes. While we regret losing you as a customer, your feedback is crucial for our improvement. We appreciate the time you've spent with us - if there is anything further that we can assist with, please reach out to [email protected].

Bipul

Very unpleasant experience

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2022

I first started using it at a restaurant during 2019. I was so impressed by this product that I started using it at my current restaurant too. Few problems here and there but this time it has been 7 days and they haven't been able to fix my issue.

Pluspunten

Using iPad to take orders is the only good thing, very fast compared to other POS providers.

Where do I begin.
Customer service was the best until 2019. Now it is similar to Toasts. It is day 7 of us not being able to print tickets in the kitchen, every time/ every day I call them they have this answer ready. "Our Product Development team is working on your case, we will get back to you as soon as we hear back from them"

Hello Bipul,

First off, thanks for sharing your feedback. I'm really sorry that TouchBistro's customer service didn't meet your expectations. Clearly, we fell short, and I apologize.

The last thing we want to do is let our customers down, and moving forward, we're going to do everything in our power to hold ourselves to that standard.

Please send an email to [email protected] with your contact information and account name your venue is under so we can look into this for you.

Nathan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Very Disappointed. I need someone from their company to reach out!!

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020

I am not one who usually shares my experience when it's bad but I am leaving these reviews in hope that TouchBistro will reach out to me so I can resolve some issues. We purchased the system and went live back in October of 2019 for our new restaurant. The interface looked good but as far as the system being customizable to whatever you want it to do...It's not that. During our time the system lost orders, had issues updating the menu from the cloud to the POS and ultimately cost us around $750.00. The card readers continue to lose connection, the printers print to different locations randomly, and when the POS updated, it messes up because the Main Hub has not updated yet. We have a fairly small location so to attach a screen to our iMac Mini every few days is pretty challenging and if we don't, we start shift with these problems. That is what lead me to look for another POS and we found one that is far exceeding our expectations. Toast has been amazing! I called TouchBistro to cancel and the rep stated that he would send me an e-mail of cancellation and someone would reach back out to me to finish it up. I was on hold for around 1 hour and 20 minutes the first time I tried to cancel. I did get the e-mail but no-one ever called me back to wrap this up. Today I tried to reach out and was waiting on hold for 42 minutes before getting a rep who said he had to transfer me to the care team to get everything done. I was transferred, waited for about 15 minutes on

Pluspunten

The iPads were ok, and it wasn't too hard to hook up

Minpunten

Losing orders, connectivity problems, card reader not working, printers printing to different locations randomly, Not very customizable

Toast POS

Redenen om over te stappen op TouchBistro

Price but after choosing them, We decided to move over to Toast and have been using it for a week and a half with absolutely 0 issues and the customer support is so fast. I get my answers in about 5-10 minutes. It's so easy!
leah

REPLACEMENT EQUIPEMENT NIGHTMARE

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020

Faulty printer! the only printer they support has third party ink, the ink strips the part inside the printer... solution? buy another $500 printer so I can spend money to get the other one fixed and will be a reoccurring break every nine months! SHOULD BE CALLED 24/7 SUPPORT TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR OWN ANSWER. Every time I call in I am either dropped, have to wait 4 hrs for a call back or lied to. One rep even told me my email had been updated... fast forward to an update and I wasn't notified again. Called in and next rep says oh we can't even update that kind of info through call centre!

Pluspunten

It is a detailed app that provides us with time saving benefits

Minpunten

Buggy system. orders disappear or don't send to kitchen, even though says sent.

Square Payments en Lightspeed Retail

Redenen om voor TouchBistro te kiezen

wanted a cloud supported option as our last system failed and lost all our info.

Redenen om over te stappen op TouchBistro

had all features and had good communication at first.
Thomas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Flaws and bugs in system

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2021

Not good!

Not good!

Pluspunten

The first year went well! I actually liked it.
Then according to their own tech support.. the company took on way too many customers than programmers or tech support could keep up with creating a domino effect of pure frustration and no support.

Many issues.
Tech support is hit or miss sometimes can take up to an hour get someone. Often they can not fix problem. They "escalate it" which means you will never hear back from them. Remote report app for phone rarely works and full of problems. If its a hardware issue no phone tech support. Have to email and wait for email which takes days.
Would not recomend.

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hi Thomas, thank you for your review! I have passed this on to our support management team. We are aware our Support wait times have recently been longer than normal, and adding headcount to the Support team is our top priority. Please continue to reach out to Support when needed either via phone or live chat for the fastest response and if the queue wait time is too long our callback functionality is available as well!
Thanks,
Carly at TouchBistro

Stephanie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Using Touchbistro at Your Restaurant (aka Your Second Job)

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2022

I wish any part of it was reliable because the ease of use and customization of so many things is great. As a small business owner I really only have time for one job, running my restaurant not chasing down the solution to why my POS system isn’t functioning properly.

Pluspunten

The only area I am happy with is the reporting. Everything else is truly terrible, time consuming, frustrating and a detriment to my ability to focus on my restaurant.

Minpunten

They may claim to have 24/7 customer service but that has only worked for us for two of our more than 30 issues in the past two years. The vast majority of issues must be sent off to a different department that does not work nights, weekends, or apparently ALL the holidays that exist in the US or Canada. There are issues on average every week, I have made six calls this week alone. On average I probably spend three hours a week dealing with issues, some weeks over 10 hours spent. There also seems to be issues with the hardware. We used to payment devices at our restaurant, so far 10 have failed. When these issues arise that also results in hours on the phone and days of communication to resolve. I

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please call 1-888-342-0131 and our 24 hour Customer Support team would be happy to look into this for you, or send an email to [email protected] with your contact information and the name your account is under so we can look into things for you.

Mark

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Don`t walk away. rub away.

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2023

If you need coatomer service, go somewhere else, the worst I`ve ever encountered. Purchased KDS to help me with online orders. Everything worked fine with exception of online ordering. When I placed test order, it showed up in a flash. Unfortunately it said >menu item deleted> Showed up correctly on pos, printed correctly, but on KDS, received deleted item message. Youd think easy fix, contacted support. Spent hours on [hone, they couldnt figure it out. That was a month ago, every tine I called, they say they`re working on it. Have 2 onboarding clowns [sensitive content hidden], reached out, they told me they`re working on it. Subsequent text n email were ignored by these 2 professionals, basically ghosted me. This was a month ago/ My salesman gave me email to a mgr, emailed him. u guessed it still waiting. Today contacted support, to add an item to modifier group, on hold for 20 mis, then disconnected/ Run, dont walk away. Of course they`re charging monthly for online ordering.

Pluspunten

Speed, ease of use. Ability to use KDS, streamline online ordering.

Minpunten

customer service very poor. Long wait times.

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hi Mark, thanks for sharing this feedback. We’d very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further, especially as it relates to our KDS and online ordering functionality. If you’re open to it, please reach out to [email protected] with your account name and we’ll be in touch from there. We look forward to hearing from you.

April

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent POS system

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2023

Touch bistro has been a vital part of my business. It was easy to set up my menu and any modifiers, which is important for not missing things on an order. Getting daily, monthly or even yearly reports is very easy. The software is easy to use, so you don’t have to be tech savvy to understand how to use it. When you link your payment terminal with the system it is only a push of a button and the customer can use the terminal. There is no change of discrepancy between the register and terminal. Overall it is a great system and I have had no issues with it in the almost 3 years I have been using it!

Pluspunten

I love that it is so easy to navigate through my menu. Payment options are made simple and easy for the employees and customers. You don’t need to be tech savvy to understand how the program works so it’s great for all age employees.

Minpunten

Sometimes it takes a while to reach support

Antwoord van TouchBistro

April, it's been a pleasure working with your business for the past 3 years! Thank you for sharing. -Carly

Sunny

Nightmare experience

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2022

I run a nola theme bar in wrigley Chicago. Speed is the key to the business.
The main reasons i...

I run a nola theme bar in wrigley Chicago. Speed is the key to the business.
The main reasons i switched to touchbistro are: unlimited free hardware and unlimited licenses/user, my [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
promised to install the hardware onsite and ensure the product works smoothly in the bar. Before i signed up with the touchbistro, i explained to my [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
the features we need.
My[SENSITIVE CONTENT]
left my bar before the installation was completed, and during the installation, i asked the[SENSITIVE CONTENT]
, how to add staff, how to add/remove items, and how to change items, and he really doesn't know how to do it and had to google. The next day we went live, and i texted my[SENSITIVE CONTENT]
how to pre-authorize, change item, and so on. he basically told me to google it and find it out myself. Shortly after that he simply ignored my texts and blocked my number.
1. long processing time (30-1min) to enter items and process the card
2. there are 2 pieces of devices (ipad and processer) my[SENSITIVE CONTENT]
told me to get the case later on but we had to deal with 2 pieces the whole time we used it.
3. can't pre-authorize efficiently (only on tabs not on tables and bar seats which was very confusing)
4. 2 ipads froze on the first day we used
5. the processor kept turning off, so we had to turn on, wait till synchronized before then process

we had to went back to Toast after 4 days of using Touchbistro. In order to break the contract, touchbistro sent me an invoice of 14,000 for the 4 days that i used. DO NOT trust what they promise.

Pluspunten

colors on the menu buttons
unlimited software and hardware for a set price

-horrible customer service
-long processing time
-confusing reports
-false advertisement

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hi Sunny. I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been facing.I see you're already in contact with our CARE team but let us know if there's anything more we can do to help!

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Solid Platform

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2023

Pretty good have had some issues with constant updates

Pretty good have had some issues with constant updates

Pluspunten

Ease of use and the cost is pretty resonable

Minpunten

Support can be very frustrating and challenging

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hi Chris, thank you for sharing your feedback!

Darren

Over all Good just Bad Support

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2017

Over all my experince has been good, I am just very frustrated with support. The tech support is on call all the time, it is the support from other depatments like billing etc. I have have on several occasions left messages for someone to call and have had no response at all, not even a call back or a support ticket to say they have heard my message. I waited up to one week before I called again. I live on the West Coast and support areas are east Coast so at time if I need someone they are gone for the day around 2 pm my time, and no one to help us in the west later in the day as needed. Voice mails don't say when person is available or best times to call or to call between certain times. No mention that other then Tech support the rest are off over weekends, if your catering to restaurant you need more support over weekends, would be nice to only be Mon-Fri as a restaurant owner, but never going to happen. it is all very frustrating and very much a huge hassle to get anyone when needed beyond tech support. I have been very unhappy in this area with Touch Bistro.

Pluspunten

Easy to use set up and teach staff to use

Minpunten

I may not know about it, but would be great to have a text feature for guests to order from our pool side that can alert server to an order

Jim

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

TouchBistro will slow you down and cost you money

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019

It has cost us money and slowed us down. It was suppose to save us money and speed things up.

Pluspunten

Switching menus and putting in specials.

Minpunten

If you want people to tip your bar staff and servers then do not use this POS. If you manually enter a credit card, like when the swiper is down, there is no tip line or way to enter a tip on these transactions. Also when staff enter tips you cannot modify them once entered so if someone entered a tip wrong you have to void the whole transaction but you will not be able to charge them again unless they are still there with their card.
If customers start tabs you have to manually enter their name, you can not swipe their card and have their name appear. So it slows you down on busy nights.
Switching to Touch Bistro has slowed us down and bar staff have not been able to collect all their tips.
I would not recommend this POS to anyone until these issues are fixed.
Also they will tell you they are working on issues for months and months that never seem to get resolved. Once you sign up you will be ignored.

Anthony

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

It is an easy application to set up and fairly easy to train others on it.

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

I is more efficient than a regular cash register and allows us to track our sales and tax instead of trying to calculate it after.

Pluspunten

That it uses an existing IPad and can be stationary or mobile. Also it is great for tracking sales so that we can keep track of trending up and down of our menu items> It also helps use with ordering and inventory

Minpunten

That it doesnt include a rounding function for places that have phased out the penny. Sometimes the modifiers are a pain and could be better to add if you could choose all the menu items that could use the same modifier,

Hey, Anthony!

Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro easy to setup and easy to train your staff on.

Donna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Small mid-western restaurant

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2016

Basically, works okay. This is our first restaurant so our only experience with a POS. For the amount of money this costs, I feel it falls short on the reporting side as it relates to accounting. Changes seem to happen very slowly if at all (only 1 year). Customer services getting better. Whenever I have the need to speak with a live person I've expressed my frustration as well as the issue which initiated the contact. TB prefers emailing their tech support team.

Pluspunten

Relatively easy to train new staff.

Minpunten

On the Administrative side, it is very cumbersome.

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Good afternoon Donna and thank you for your review and feedback.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us so we can help you take full advantage of TouchBistro's robust reporting functionality.

Not only are there dozens of different types of reports that you can use, but there are also custom reports you can built based on your needs. TouchBistro integrates with Quickbooks for all your accounting needs.

With respect to app updates, we update the app approximately every 6-8 weeks. Our last few app updates have gone out on the following dates:

- December 13, 2016
- October 31, 2016
- September 26, 2016
- August 17, 2016

If there's anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Carlin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Easy to use, difficult to get help

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2016

TouchBistro is relatively easy to use for someone who has little to no experience with POS. It has a lot more functionality than something like Square, but it still utilizes the familiar iOS user interface and makes training staff/customers easy. Additionally, set up is easy, as it uses Apple Airports and a mac computer, which are all easy to purchase and use. However, if you want to get more technical, TB is not for you. I work in a large restaurant, and we wanted to build a better wifi network for customers and our office as well as POS. As part of this, we installed new access points to provide a strong signal for a very large room. When we wanted to set up TB to work off of the new APs, their customer support refused to provide assistance, and will only work with you if you're using Apple gear. Not only that but the support was slow to respond throughout our time using TB and often didn't provide helpful advice. Usually, the errors we'd experience would correct themselves after TB's engineers released an update (i.e. after a new version of iOS would come out), but we'd lose a lot of money in the process, with system outages and bugs. Overall, I would recommend you either stick with the tried and true simple solution (square) or spend the money and go up to one of the traditional POS systems. If you're set on a more advanced tablet system, I would recommend Toast over TouchBistro.

Pluspunten

-Easy to use (for the most part)
-Easy to setup
-Replaceable hardware (Apple products)
-More features than many similar competitors

-Poor customer support
-No setup options
-Some functions difficult to access/not intuitive
-Bugs/issues when iOS updates - unreliable

Antionette

A disappointment

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2021

The customer service is poor, it seems that everyone is running from the problems due to lack of knowledge, no-one is being held responsible. You get emails days later apologizing for inconvenience but nothing after that. I used this system for over a month until I realized that the cc swipes were not being credited to my account. Thousands of dollars lost, being a small business I was late to notice due to managing multiple positions. However, its been 2 weeks and still no leads on how to rectify the situation. Ive had to stop using the system and use another POS so business can continue. However, the absence of this money has been strenuous on my business, with not an answer in site. My reps were [SENSITIVE CONTENT] both have ignored my calls and emails or mailing back to say I cannot help with this problem. Such a disappointment, much different from our initial conversation.

Pluspunten

The upgrade in the equipment seemed fair .

Minpunten

No ability to create invoice
no accompanying app for off site management, or no site back up
unable to control print settings

Antwoord van TouchBistro

Hi Antionette, Thank you for your review and I apologize for the experience that you've outlined here. At this time I can see that your outstanding issues have been resolved and I have passed your sentiments to our support management team. If you have any remaining concerns don't hesitate to email me directly at [email protected]