Rosy

Webgebaseerde oplossing voor het beheren van spa's en salons

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Sally

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

Pluspunten

I've used a few other software systems Rosy is by far my favorite because of how easy it is. The reports are simple and easy to understand Really everything about it as simple. Other software is I've used you have to go through several screens just to find your answer. I appreciate so much that is not the case here. Also your technical support is excellent!

Minpunten

There have been some serious system crashes lately that have made it difficult to operate But I will say you guys do whatever you can to make it right and you own the problem and don't try to blame other shit for it. I truly appreciate that

Kimberly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

For the most part, it's great!

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2017

I like that they're constantly working to improve and add more features. Some of the features need more options and flexibility to be more useful, but as time goes on, I'm sure they'll continue to make improvements. Specifically the Rewards feature and the parameters for Mass Email Client Lists need to be updated. Also, the Image Library needs to be accessible on mobile again. Their Online Booking is great!

Pluspunten

The Online Booking and schedule view (I really like the red time bar they added recently)

Minpunten

They sometimes make "improvements" that make things worse/harder. For instance, removing the Image Library from mobile. These days a lot of people are using apps to create images for Social Media, so you need to be able to easily add them to the Image Library from your phone.

Beth

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Happy with some aspects but still waiting on reports promised day 1 - still waiting.....

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2018

Pluspunten

Happy with text and email confirmations, fairly easy transition from previous software. Basic customer service is responsive for the most part.

Minpunten

Asked about 2 specific reports before purchasing product, promised they could create them no problem, still waiting almost 1 year later, they say they cannot give us a date when they will be done, one is for tax reporting. No apologies just told 'in development' then told nothing is worked on during Nov & Dec - so don't have issued during those 2 months. Not flexible for building or customizing reports that exist. Having issues with server but they cannot tell us if it is their issue or ours and we cannot have people kicked off mid appointment or mid check out. Booking multiple services are challenging and have to be booked separate.

Antwoord van Rosy Salon Software

Thank you Beth (and your team) for working with us to address your reporting concerns. With the changes released a couple months ago, we understand your process is much smoother. Please feel free to contact support with any issues going forward. Thanks again - Jim.

Rebekah

Excellent cloud based software

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

Rosy has all the features I was looking for when researching software for my salon. Online booking, email and text confirmations, cloud-based (no annoying updates), and plenty of reports for management. The price increases as you add stylists, which is nice when starting out small, you don't need to pay a ton up front. The customer service has been excellent and very prompt every time I have a question. I would definitely recommend this to other salons.

Text/email confirmations
Reports
Online booking
Cloud based

Minpunten

Can't use same email with multiple clients (a pain for families)
Can't discount a service but still give full credit to the stylist for the service (i.e., salon-run promotions that shouldn't affect stylist commissions)

Carolen

Amazing Scheduler for my salon

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

I've used this service for about 6-7 years now and I have never even considered switching to anything else. They continually update the software to make it better and more easily functional.
Any time I have had any little hiccups with the system they are QUICK to get back to me and help right it.

I wouldn't waste my time with any other service just get this one... the best in the industry!

Ease and functionality
Constant updating of software on the back end

Serve based so I can get to my schedule from ANYWHERE

N/a

Dustin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Salon Management Software Available!

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

As a salon owner, Rosy salon management software does everything I need it to do. It makes running a salon so easy, we don't need to hire a receptionist. 80% of our clients are confirmed through email and text confirmations, so we dont even have to make the confirmation phone call! I highly recommend Rosy to any salon or spa.

Pluspunten

Online scheduling, email/text confirmations and all the reports I need

Minpunten

i would love to have a time stamp on when tickets were closed out in the client appointment log.

JOHN

THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

We have had the program for over two years now. It is making out salon (and personal )life very nice. The scheduling is easy and flexible. We can enter the appointments - doctor- other personal opts. very easy and fast. The service tracking and formula handling is neat and did I say quick? One GREAT feature is that 'Rosy' keeps the information on line. We can make appointments from our cell phones anywhere we are at. and there is not the probe that 'My computer broke".... does that happen?? ya betcha it does - BTDTGTS - (been there-done that-got the shirt) . . In the past we have had the computer bugs and lost it ALL,,, not fun. Will give the highest praise to this company. Take care, John & Mary B - FOXIES - Waukesha WI

ransome

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I use this daily to manage my salon and am very satisfied

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018

easy to use and all my information in one spot. good customer service. reporting available. and online schedule

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to use and all the report features. It also has the ability to keep all my product information and inventory.

Minpunten

the online scheduler could be easier to use. I have had complants from clients. I also don't think the text reminders work as often as I'd like

Kay

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I simply cannot express how happy I am with this software!

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2017

It's an absolute time saver for me. It's easy to use and my clients love the online booking feature!

Pluspunten

As a booth renter in a rental salon, Rosy has allowed me to run my business and keep all of my contacts and books private while I let the receptionists check clients in for me. Online booking has been great for business too - My clients love it! They can book their appointments anytime that is convenient for them. The auto confirm feature is also a lifesaver for me. I just set the preferences and then my clients get a text or even an email confirmation to remind the about thier appointment. That way I don't have to make calls at the end of the day. Total time saver!

Kim

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Don't know what we'd do without it

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2017

From the very first moment of setting it up, Rosy support was there every step of the way. This program is so easy to use. Our clients absolutely LOVE getting the text and email reminders. It has cut down on our no shows dramatically. I love that if I'm on the go I can check/book my schedule wherever I am. I don't know why we waited as long as we did. You won't be sorry that you went with Rosy! It's the BEST!!!

Pluspunten

easy to use- many features

nothing

Jacob

• Klantenondersteuning

Gets you part of the way there...

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017

Pluspunten

Very simple to set up and use. There are not a lot of bells and whistles, and so the software is fairly intuitive for our staff.

Minpunten

Because it is cloud based, you are dependent on the reliability of the administrator's servers. Over the past month, there have been 2 outages that lasted several hours each. Reliability is critical in this industry, and we can't afford to have the systems down during the work day.
The software is bare bones. This software will not support the flawless transaction flow you experience when going to a fast food chain, or other well-seasoned business. The software supports simple transactions and scheduling, but does not accommodate more complex customization which can be found with other Salon Software on the market.

Sarah

Great System

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

My salon has used Rosy for 7 years now. We've enjoyed it from the beginning, but over the years several updates have made it run even smoother. It keeps up organized and running smooth!

Pluspunten

It has all the features I need to capture client information and formulas. The easy to pull up client history is also great.

Minpunten

From the perspective of a 2 person salon the cost is a bit high.

Zoey
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All that with a cherry on top!

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

Rosy Software has been such an amazing experience for my business. It is very user friendly on the front end, while giving me all of the numbers, reports, and inventory tracking on the back end. I thoroughly researched over a dozen salon and spa software options before picking Rosy. I can definitely say that it gives you "All that with a cherry on top!" Pick Rosy. You won't be disappointed!

Pluspunten

What's not to love. It's user friendly, easy to schedule with and run the right reports.

Minpunten

I have had a few issues (using it in other browsers like IE and a couple inventory questions.) I would love it if there were simply youtube videos or videos to go along with the knowledge base. That would be a great improvement!

Michelle

Very Pleased Long-Time Customer

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

I have used Rosy since 2008 and have never had any issues at all. Very reliable and has always done what I needed it to do. Client connection is so important and Rosy makes it so streamlined and very easy to do! I constantly get updates and new features! Love Rosy!

Pluspunten

It's easy to use and has great features!

Minpunten

The reporting isn't as detailed as it could be.

Melissa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great program for the Money.

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2017

Rosy has been an affordable option for my salon for scheduling and tracking. They are always updating and improving the program.

I look forward to many more options w them as they constantly improve their company!

Backed up in the cloud
Remote access

Minpunten

Sometimes the upgrades arent an upgrade w changes- but we adapt

Chelsea

• Klantenondersteuning

My salon has it and it's very organized and easy.

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

Pluspunten

I can search for everything I need. The information for past present and future clients, formulas, and recent history.

Minpunten

I'm not sure, I think maybe an option that specifically is designed to calculate haircuts only, color only, or any service individually.

Ella

Rosy is the BEST!

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018

Overall, the positives greatly outweigh the negatives with Rosy Software. It is easy to learn and easy to use.

Pluspunten

Rosy is hands down my favorite salon scheduling software. It is easy to use and even easier to learn. The colors are so helpful and it is so easy to navigate.

Minpunten

My least favorite thing about Rosy would be how often there were blackouts where it wouldn’t work.

Meghan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and I love that I am able to book appointments and cancel appointments from my...

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2017

Easy to use and able to look at your schedule and book clients from wherever you are

Pluspunten

The availability from my phone and that I can just access everything from wifi .. I am able to check my schedule and change anything I want from Home

Minpunten

That wifi is our oe slow that I can't access.. even from work.. it is sometimes slow if the wifi isn't working

Carrie

Slightly disappointed

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

I preferred the option to view one day at a time on the mobile version. Also, I still feel like when I am RESCHEDULING an appointment that the software should COPY the appt exactly. I do NOT like to use the COPY option due to the fact that the software does NOT copy the entire appt but only the portion I have selected. I also miss the ability to click on the phone number and have it automatically connect to my phone option.

Pluspunten

Almost everything. Very easy to use.

Minpunten

Reschedule doesn't work to my standards.
Clicking on clients number no longer takes me to my phone application.

Britney

Simplicity

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

I started a salon and spa almost a year ago, I really wanted a system that was user friendly and cloud based. Rosy is the perfect fit for our needs! I love how it can be personalized for the business, employee and each client.

Pluspunten

Personalization. Simple to understand and use.

Minpunten

Can't move appointments once they have been checked in or checked out.
When making the schedule (employees), it would be nice to have a start date to changes we make.
Multiple emails for multiple clients... we have kids as clients.

Jessica

We Love Rosy!!!

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

We have Rosy for several years and love it!! Offers everything we need! Our clients love the online booking option!!

Jenna

Great Program

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2017

I have been using the program for almost a year. I love how easy it is for me to use and for my clients to book their own appointments. I really like all of the features like text reminders.

Easy to book appointments

Minpunten

Need to have a better way to client share. I work in a booth rental salon and each person has their own Rosy account but you still have to enter in a client as a new client even if someone else has it in the system.

Christina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Makes running a business easy!

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2017

I use rosy for everything, scheduling, staff & inventory management, credit card processing etc. This has made my work so much easier. I love all of the different reports i can run to see how my business is growing. Great Program!

Pluspunten

The easy to use interface

Minpunten

If a family uses the same email address for booking it will not allow me to send a receipt to one person stating that their email address is in use by another user.

Rudy
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great program - Good Value

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

I've been using Rosy Software for a few months. So far so good. No real complaints but I think if they add a few features the product can be perfect!

Pluspunten

Online booking, Inventory, customer service is excellent.

Minpunten

System needs ability to add text to confirmation emails, Inventory and services set up is a little limited and complicated but I've been able to work around it, tip handling needs a little tweaking and there needs to be the ability for me to allow my clients to carry a balance on their account rather than moving a ticket to another date. In my previous software I was able to allow my clients to pay for their service(s) or products at a later date and on occasion pay it in a couple of installments.

Gary
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

After my conversation with Rachel Lechner i knew that this was the software for me!!

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2017

The price is 1 of the benefits from the other software that we switched from.. Rosy is less expensive!!
And the support has been excellent..

Pluspunten

The ease of use and the portability of it!! Being able to use it from any mobile devise!! The support has been great!! And have been able to learn the system quickly..