Rosy

Webgebaseerde oplossing voor het beheren van spa's en salons

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

We love Rosy

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018

Pluspunten

Rosy is the lifeblood of our business (aside from staff, that is). It is dependable, and robust, and we love that we no longer have to worry about our Salon management software working, or about staff having a difficult time learning it. It is a must for all small salons and spas.

Minpunten

My only complaint would be that the reporting is somewhat lacking. I wish there were more ways to view the data online, rather than having to export large data sets just to get at what I want.

Lynn
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easiest, most user friendly spa software out there!

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

I had come from a spa that used Millennium, and that was such a confusing program, and because it was installed into our mainframe, we had various problems and times when we were without service. It was also impossible to log in anywhere else without using a program such as GoToMyPC, and that was an additional expense. When I left to open up my own spa in 2013, I had done some research and the did a trial of Rosy. I was instantly sold. And it just keeps getting better and better.

Pluspunten

The ease of use, and the ability to login from home, my smart phone or tablet!

Minpunten

There's not much I don't like but I wish there was a way to perform both a return and a new purchase in the same transaction.

Beth
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Happy with some aspects but still waiting on reports promised day 1 - still waiting.....

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2018

Pluspunten

Happy with text and email confirmations, fairly easy transition from previous software. Basic customer service is responsive for the most part.

Minpunten

Asked about 2 specific reports before purchasing product, promised they could create them no problem, still waiting almost 1 year later, they say they cannot give us a date when they will be done, one is for tax reporting. No apologies just told 'in development' then told nothing is worked on during Nov & Dec - so don't have issued during those 2 months. Not flexible for building or customizing reports that exist. Having issues with server but they cannot tell us if it is their issue or ours and we cannot have people kicked off mid appointment or mid check out. Booking multiple services are challenging and have to be booked separate.

Antwoord van Floydware Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Beth (and your team) for working with us to address your reporting concerns. With the changes released a couple months ago, we understand your process is much smoother. Please feel free to contact support with any issues going forward. Thanks again - Jim.

Kimberly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

For the most part, it's great!

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2017

I like that they're constantly working to improve and add more features. Some of the features need more options and flexibility to be more useful, but as time goes on, I'm sure they'll continue to make improvements. Specifically the Rewards feature and the parameters for Mass Email Client Lists need to be updated. Also, the Image Library needs to be accessible on mobile again. Their Online Booking is great!

Pluspunten

The Online Booking and schedule view (I really like the red time bar they added recently)

Minpunten

They sometimes make "improvements" that make things worse/harder. For instance, removing the Image Library from mobile. These days a lot of people are using apps to create images for Social Media, so you need to be able to easily add them to the Image Library from your phone.

Dustin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Salon Management Software Available!

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

As a salon owner, Rosy salon management software does everything I need it to do. It makes running a salon so easy, we don't need to hire a receptionist. 80% of our clients are confirmed through email and text confirmations, so we dont even have to make the confirmation phone call! I highly recommend Rosy to any salon or spa.

Pluspunten

Online scheduling, email/text confirmations and all the reports I need

Minpunten

i would love to have a time stamp on when tickets were closed out in the client appointment log.

Sally

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

Pluspunten

I've used a few other software systems Rosy is by far my favorite because of how easy it is. The reports are simple and easy to understand Really everything about it as simple. Other software is I've used you have to go through several screens just to find your answer. I appreciate so much that is not the case here. Also your technical support is excellent!

Minpunten

There have been some serious system crashes lately that have made it difficult to operate But I will say you guys do whatever you can to make it right and you own the problem and don't try to blame other shit for it. I truly appreciate that

Carolen

Amazing Scheduler for my salon

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

I've used this service for about 6-7 years now and I have never even considered switching to anything else. They continually update the software to make it better and more easily functional.
Any time I have had any little hiccups with the system they are QUICK to get back to me and help right it.

I wouldn't waste my time with any other service just get this one... the best in the industry!

Ease and functionality
Constant updating of software on the back end

Serve based so I can get to my schedule from ANYWHERE

N/a

JOHN

THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

We have had the program for over two years now. It is making out salon (and personal )life very nice. The scheduling is easy and flexible. We can enter the appointments - doctor- other personal opts. very easy and fast. The service tracking and formula handling is neat and did I say quick? One GREAT feature is that 'Rosy' keeps the information on line. We can make appointments from our cell phones anywhere we are at. and there is not the probe that 'My computer broke".... does that happen?? ya betcha it does - BTDTGTS - (been there-done that-got the shirt) . . In the past we have had the computer bugs and lost it ALL,,, not fun. Will give the highest praise to this company. Take care, John & Mary B - FOXIES - Waukesha WI

Tina

Great Software for POS

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

I switched to Rosy Salon Software over a year ago. The customer support team made the move smoothly from my old software to Rosy. Customer service scores a 10. They are very knowledgeable and go the extra mile to make sure your questions are answered/resolved. The program is easy to navigate and a great tool for any business.

Pluspunten

Easy navigation and great customer service

Minpunten

We are not able to sell gift certificates through this program. It is helpful for a spa to offer gift certificate and have the ability to email to the client.

ransome

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I use this daily to manage my salon and am very satisfied

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018

easy to use and all my information in one spot. good customer service. reporting available. and online schedule

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to use and all the report features. It also has the ability to keep all my product information and inventory.

Minpunten

the online scheduler could be easier to use. I have had complants from clients. I also don't think the text reminders work as often as I'd like

Kim

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Don't know what we'd do without it

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2017

From the very first moment of setting it up, Rosy support was there every step of the way. This program is so easy to use. Our clients absolutely LOVE getting the text and email reminders. It has cut down on our no shows dramatically. I love that if I'm on the go I can check/book my schedule wherever I am. I don't know why we waited as long as we did. You won't be sorry that you went with Rosy! It's the BEST!!!

Pluspunten

easy to use- many features

nothing

Sarah

Great System

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

My salon has used Rosy for 7 years now. We've enjoyed it from the beginning, but over the years several updates have made it run even smoother. It keeps up organized and running smooth!

Pluspunten

It has all the features I need to capture client information and formulas. The easy to pull up client history is also great.

Minpunten

From the perspective of a 2 person salon the cost is a bit high.

Hana

• Klantenondersteuning

Rosy makes my life as a front desk coordinator a breeze!

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

Pluspunten

Usability is seamless, it's easy to manage all client profiles, color coordinated, and is tailored to the needs of each salon. I had no experience working with salon software or scheduling in general, but our rep made it simple to navigate and understand the different types of services. While I'm working at the front desk, my rep is my best friend and my lifeline. I would definitely recommend investing in it to a friend.

Minpunten

Adding a tip! I wish the software was able to add a tip line to receipts and print it that way. Sometimes asking guests if they'd like to add gratuity can be awkward.

Trina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Makes my salon management easy

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2021

Pluspunten

I love Rosy. I have been using this software since 2009. It helps me run my salon easily it is a very reliable and helpful tool.

Minpunten

I love everything about this software. It’s easy to use and has amazing features.

Melissa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great program for the Money.

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2017

Rosy has been an affordable option for my salon for scheduling and tracking. They are always updating and improving the program.

I look forward to many more options w them as they constantly improve their company!

Backed up in the cloud
Remote access

Minpunten

Sometimes the upgrades arent an upgrade w changes- but we adapt

Kirsten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great service for my business

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2017

I am one person operating the business. Rosy is a great tool for both me and my clients. My clients can make an appointment at their convenience which frees me from returning messages regarding appointments. Reminder emails are helpful.

Pluspunten

Ease for clients to make appointments

Minpunten

Reminder emails not always sent

Sandra

Nothing At this moment. That's all folks

Zac

Great Experience

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

The Rosy Salon program and staff are easy to work with. They are prompt with responses. The system is fairly easy to use and learn. The staff helps you upload any kind of information possible that you had on a previous system. We are more than a regular salon and it fits our needs just great.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use, and it is all online so i can check and make changes anywhere.

Minpunten

There are a few restrictions in comparison to other programs.

Carrie

Slightly disappointed

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

I preferred the option to view one day at a time on the mobile version. Also, I still feel like when I am RESCHEDULING an appointment that the software should COPY the appt exactly. I do NOT like to use the COPY option due to the fact that the software does NOT copy the entire appt but only the portion I have selected. I also miss the ability to click on the phone number and have it automatically connect to my phone option.

Pluspunten

Almost everything. Very easy to use.

Minpunten

Reschedule doesn't work to my standards.
Clicking on clients number no longer takes me to my phone application.

Renee

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Don't like change but going Rosy was the best thing I ever did!!!!

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2017

Easy to use software with great support! I can check my schedule from anywhere. We Can check future appointments with a click. Move appointments and make them in seconds. All our gift cards are filed and can be checked for balances. I haven't even begun to use this software to its fullest capability and my life is way less stressed. I highly recommend Rosy to any salon. It works brilliantly even with being a booth rental salon with 10 girls.

Pluspunten

Easy fast and well organized

Minpunten

Can't seem to let someone pay for someone's appointment in advance

Jessica

We Love Rosy!!!

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

We have Rosy for several years and love it!! Offers everything we need! Our clients love the online booking option!!

Jenna

Great Program

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2017

I have been using the program for almost a year. I love how easy it is for me to use and for my clients to book their own appointments. I really like all of the features like text reminders.

Easy to book appointments

Minpunten

Need to have a better way to client share. I work in a booth rental salon and each person has their own Rosy account but you still have to enter in a client as a new client even if someone else has it in the system.

Erin
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Set it and forget it scheduling

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

I operate a small lash extension business, and Rosy Salon and Spa software makes my scheduling stress free! The application is ready to use on any device, and it sends reminders to my clients automatically. Once I set the appointment, I don't have to worry about it anymore. The placeholder changes color when the client confirms and I don't have to go chasing people down to see if they're coming. Perfect for me! Of course, it does much more than that too, but that's my favorite bit.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Love this program!

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2017

The online booking has been a lifesaver for me. Since it is just me in the business i was finding it had to return all my calls at the end of the day. With online booking my clients can have the ease to see what times are available that work for them!

Online booking

Minpunten

It used to be difficult to use on my smart phone but since the update its much easier

Gary
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

After my conversation with Rachel Lechner i knew that this was the software for me!!

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2017

The price is 1 of the benefits from the other software that we switched from.. Rosy is less expensive!!
And the support has been excellent..

Pluspunten

The ease of use and the portability of it!! Being able to use it from any mobile devise!! The support has been great!! And have been able to learn the system quickly..