Vagaro

4,7 (2.989)
Planningsoftware voor salons, spa's, fitnesslessen en bedrijven

(2.989)

Sean A
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good value for the price

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019

Pluspunten

I set this software up for a massage therapist shop. It was for an individual who needed to contract out 2 services, yoga and massage therapy. In order to do that, we had to buy 2 subscriptions what was sort of a pain. However, the ease of use of software was great. There's integration into yelp and facebook. It integrates right into your google calendar which is super important for people that are really busy. Also its way cheaper than mind body so that's a bonus.

They provide everything you need in order to setup a successful massage shop or whatever in fitness you are doing. They even take credit card for services. If you swipe it on your phone in the mobile app, it will ask you for a tip. On ipad, it doesn't.

Also vagaro allows you to rebook an appointment on the spot which I found very convenient for rebookings.

Minpunten

It was really hard to setup multiple services within the shop. I had to setup yoga and massage under 2 different employees but the same name, with 2 different google calendars. It was really messy. It works best when you have employees and can set them up under services they provide, if your solo and provide more than 1 service that aren't related, its hard.

Renae

Finally Found my all in one Software

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2023

So far the customer service is excellent, they always keep the appointments even tho they're in high demand they're patient and consistent with their genuine desire to help both me and my business succeed.

Pluspunten

After months of frustration, different platforms, inadequate help from companies and hundreds of dollars spent trying to achieve a stream lined platform that Can connect my many calendars, schedules and services without wanting to pull my hair out.

Minpunten

I think importing my different existing calendars, clients, and partially created forms will be a challenge, however, have not gotten that far yet.

junsup
  • Sector: Lucht- en ruimtevaart
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

vagaro reviews

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2023

This app is very fun to set up and navigate. I really enjoy starting my own business. It's easy to use, and you can simplify and personalize it as you want.

Pluspunten

Customers love how easy it is to make appointments online. It's like how you customize confirmation notifications for your customers.Customers like how easy it is to get text confirmation with just a few clicks and book on a mobile app. I also like that I trust the email system that sends emails successfully.

Minpunten

There was a problem refreshing the page and connecting to another site. I was busy sometimes because there were a lot of advertisements from other companies. You can't print an address to make a call, you just need to make a call. You have to write the customer address by hand every day.

Kimberly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best software I could find to run my business with ease.

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2022

Pluspunten

Ease and convenience for me and my clients, And when I need help it does not take long for assistance to get me answers.

Minpunten

I had a client that booked and paid for her fathers appointment but realized at a later date that he could not make that time. When I tried to move the appointment, it would not let me because it was already paid for with a credit card. And I was unable to undue the checkout to change it.

Square Point of Sale en Square Payments

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

I liked that it was basically a one stop shop, I can have all my services, sell product or classes, make and check out appointments with ease. And it pretty much does my book keeping for me for ease when filing taxes. My clients love it as well they always tell me it beats calling a spa to beg them for an appointment with me.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great member management and communication software

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2022

My experience with vagaro is very good

Pluspunten

Vagaro is a good software that helps beauty and sport salons to communicate easily with their customers through websites

Minpunten

The price is a bit high and a bug problem

Dana

I absolutely love Vagaro

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2022

I have been very happy with Vagaro and I wish that I found it much sooner than I did

Pluspunten

the reminder text messages, color coded services, ability to price out each service to figure out a yearly cost and yearly profit.

Minpunten

limited web designs, and inability to link to other calanders

Elijah
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Vagaro is the best!

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2022

I love the manner in which you can modify your membership to address anything issues you have in your space. The site and application are not difficult to explore and I love the reports that are all suitable to me.

Pluspunten

Vagaro helps me manage appointments & packages while on any device!

Minpunten

Vagaro does not allow me to print out address for out calls and I'm only doing out calls

Sheree
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Vagaro Best Decision Ever

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2022

my over all experience would have to be a 10 out of 10

Pluspunten

its fast easy to use and to understand and it keep a very accurate account of every service customer as well dollar spent discounts and client retention.

Minpunten

there is nothing that i dislike about vagaro

susan
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

great

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2022

Pluspunten

I love the online booking it just has everything you need and moreI can text right from my schedule on my phone!!

Minpunten

its very hard ringing out Products takes to long

William
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Great value for price

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2022

Pluspunten

Ease of use, I am able to build up employees on this site

Minpunten

To many services for clients to be confused by, I wish they synced with referrizer

Cristene A

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best fit for a diverse business with an unbeatable price.

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020

Overall my experience has been Wonderful. I seem to find more ways to expand, streamilne and save time every time I log in.

Pluspunten

Vagaro has such wonderful functionality, its very user friendly, and the updates and offerings that were implemented to serve users during the pandemic have been absolutely outstanding.
The multi use calendar has been a very valuable asset to myself and staff and the combined inventory tracking, checkout features, and marketing tools have streamlined my business. Using Vagaro has saved me time, frustration and has increased our professional presence in our community. One of the the best features is the unbeatable price. I haven't found any platform that has satisfied our needs as diverse Holistic Wellness Center with room to grow.

Minpunten

I wish I could print my address list to a label so I can send old fashioned b-day cards.
When I create my marketing blasts the finger scroll jumps very quickly leaving the user to have to manually us the scroll to the right.
Very minimal issues to even speak about.

CharmHealth

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Mostly cost, but I didn't need the specific features I was paying for, and it was difficult to learn the program

Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

User friendly, cost, and functionality. Vagaro seems like it has heart, and really cares about helping the user/business organize, streamline and grow.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Cristene, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Yeefah
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

Pluspunten

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Minpunten

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Booksy

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

I had a lot of problems using this CMS software. The cost of the service was high and the problems many. It didn't make sense to keep paying that much for problems. It did not feel like it was designed well for spas, salons or barbershops. There were a lot of things vital to my needs that I could not do

Thryv

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

The customer service was not as available as Vagaro. There were some services that booksy did not offer that Vagaro did.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Nashira

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best appointment app out there

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

I am fully satisfied with Vagaro.

Pluspunten

You get the biggest bang for your buck with this app. I have tried a few others in the past and paid way too much for features that Vagaro not only charges an affordable price for but the set up in easy and self explanatory that you don't really need to call into tech support. I have also tried several of different types of marketing on various platforms but Vagaro has one that I have gotten plenty of clients from. Their forms is amazing, you can do intake forms and send out surveys and given that we are going through a pandemic its an easy way to get fast feedback from you clients without being in front of them. Everything is basically customizable without being too overwhelming with their features. You can literally tailor it to your business needs without being forced to have a feature and pay for it just because it falls in a certain category. Keep up the good work Vagaro!

Minpunten

Sending an invoice for a future appointment. Sometimes we get booked for chair events in the future and the company hiring us requests to pay a day or two before the event.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Nashira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Paul
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great scheduling software that is constantly getting better.

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

I have really enjoyed using Vagaro, it seems like whenever I am thinking of something I would love to have the ability to do Vagaro has either just rolled it out or rolls it out a couple of weeks later. Their dedication to constant improvement has made using Vagaro really great. I also love how easy it is to use day to day. My receptionists and I have used other software for scheduling and it was usually a mess, having everything clean, simple, and easy to use has made my day to day work life much easier.

Pluspunten

There are so many things that I really love about Vagaro. I looked at a lot of different scheduling systems before deciding on Vagaro. The others that I looked at were either too bulky and complicated or were too simple and lacked key features. Vagaro strikes a great balance of being full-featured while keeping things simple, intuitive, and easy to use.

Minpunten

I wish there was a better way to add upgrades to services instead of having to add an upgrade as a separate service. I think this would make things easier for massage services which often have upgrades that are added onto the regular service.

Booker, Acuity Scheduling en Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Vagaro had the features and functionality that I needed in a clean easy to use format. Price was a big factor as well. Vagaro provides great value for the price. Great entry-level pricing that lets you get started and expand as you need.
Leasa
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy and most of all fun!

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020

Even my least tech savy staff love this app. It's like their own little business is their pocket.
You can update colour themes and making the app look visually pretty and personalised is also a great feature.
Overall it does what I need it to do and makes my life easier. What else could you ask for.

Pluspunten

This system is the easiest I have used and has the most features for a decent price. Has most of the things I need and clients always comment on how super easy the online booking system is. Needless to say we get a lot of clients booking online
The mobile part of the system is the easiest I have used and you can do so much from your phone

Minpunten

A few things need to be customisable such as the text message system especially in Australia.
Probably needs text message marketing options as well.
It could be a little easier to add services to existing services. You currently have to pretend to checkout the client and add the service there. It's easy to delete or alter services on an existing booking but not to add the service.

Timely

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

It had the most features of any products I had previously used and each update just makes it better and better

Simple Salon

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

More features and easier to use

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Leasa, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Elizabeth

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to setup and use

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2021

Pluspunten

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Minpunten

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Mindbody, MassageBook, Schedulicity en Noterro

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Square had JUST started to offer forms for clients to fill out, and because they just released that feature, it was in a terrible state. First time clients needed to fill out AT LEAST 4 forms, sometimes up to 6 depending on what they were coming in for. Square would have me send each of those forms out individually. So a first time client would receive not only the booking email and reminder email, but 4 separate emails for paperwork. Who has time for that?!

Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

All the other products were missing a component I was wanting. Some didn't have a good booking site. Some didn't include a POS system. Some were just too expensive. Vagaro was the most similar to Square, but better.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Amanda

We love Vagaro

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2020

It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Pluspunten

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Minpunten

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Sosanna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Helps me operate my business seamlessly

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2022

I switched over to Vagaro from MindBody Software and I am super glad I did. I have just about everything I need in one place that allows me to run my business seamlessly.

Pluspunten

I like that this software is a one stop shop for me. I can schedule appointments, offer online booking and gift certificates and use it as my point of sale system. I am able to email and text my customers reminders, note and even send out emails with promotions and newsletters.

Minpunten

It would be really great to be able to customize the reminder and confirmation reminder emails. As well as be able to have a text number attached to my account that a client can text back. Many clients text back the confirmation email and they are confused when we don't get their message.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Sosanna. We're happy to hear about your experience. You can customize the appointment email by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007892554. For the text messaging, I would recommend submitting that as a feature request by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021060374. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Michele
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2021

What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Pluspunten

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Minpunten

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Rosy

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

At the time, Phorest has some things to work out being that their were difference between UK and US based salons. Also their pricing was much higher.

Phorest

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Ease of use. We are a new salon, first time salon owner. This was our transition from an appoint book with manual entries. The training and support Vagaro provides is great.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Cynthia

Love Vagaro!

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2021

I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

Pluspunten

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

Minpunten

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Penny
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Vagaro Fan

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

I have no complaints. Vagaro has done exactly what they claim to do and has proven to be very user friendly.

Cost affordable
All the features that are available
Clients love the reminders that they can get

Minpunten

I haven't found anything yet. Using the marketing tools can be challenging for a new comer, but for the most part I don't have anything to complain about.

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

This product is more affordable and much more user friendly. The updates are all taken care of without additional costs and without down time to the program during regular business hours. So many features available without extra add-on costs. Vagaro has been a huge benefit to our business!

DaySmart Salon

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Cost, features and ease were the top reasons.
Michelle
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

Vagaro Cares About Customer Service/Support

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020

Overall experience, great value for what they offer, outstanding customer service/support that you can actually talk to over the phone and money maker option.

Pluspunten

The fact that I can get a LIVE human being on the phone to help me with just about anything I need relating to the site. The folks in customer care and always patient, kind and helpful...even when I have grumpier days. Grateful to these wonderful beings!

Minpunten

Well, I really would like it to integrate with a virtual receptionist like www.ruby.com As my business has grown, I'd love to be able to have this feature available to further help myself and my clientele. I also would prefer that the booking function automatically NOT allow for a customer to book sections that I've blocked off for time in between clients. The customer sees something different from what I see right now regarding this piece and we need to be on the same page with this.

Schedulicity

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

They didn't offer human customer support. They only offered email support. Other companies have lost my business when they don't have an actual person I can reach with a question about how to use their software. This is an important piece for ANY business to have. A.I. or a bot isn't the same and actually cheapens the quality of ANY experience with a company I'm trusting to help me with a critical part of my business...online booking of my clients.

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

By the time Schedulicity came out, I was already with Vagaro. Appointments Plus had some great offerings but they nickel and dime you for things like text reminder for your clients which, as a solo practitioner, can really add up and hurt my bottom line.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Michelle, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Matt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Awesome software with amazing support

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

Currently we have been able to streamline our scheduling and payments with Vagaro. Recently we integrated zoom so that we could work our way through the COVID-19 crisis. It was one of the best and easiest to use additions vagaro has added.

Pluspunten

Vagaro is extremely easy to use I love how they truly listen to the customers and are constantly evolving their software. They have done and continue to do so much for small business. Amazing bang for your buck!

Minpunten

The only feature that I do not like about the software is the ability to past date payments. For example someone pays with a check and you do not input that payment the day of then you can not back date the payment date.

Setmore en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Mindbody started nickel and diming for everything, their software was great but definitely not worth the prices they began to command. Mindbody's card processing is even worse for random changes and fees.

Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Both software's did not compare to the compatibility of Vagaro. The cost and user interface was no where near that of Vagaro.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Matt, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Annie

• Klantenondersteuning

So far the customer support has been great, and I love they have classes each Monday.

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2017

Pluspunten

One vary cool thing about Vagaro is when you sign up as a single business owner or someone with a whole team, the encouraging words "You got this!" Made me smile. I knew this system would be a good fit if it could encourage me along the way to growing my business! What other company does that? The price seems vary reasonable and I love how my clients will get text reminders automatically after booking an appointment with me. Its so important these days as we can get so busy and forget an important appointment. Vagaro Pro seems to be vary user friendly and will be painless to train others to use. I have only been using Vagaro for a few weeks now for the free trial and I love the ease of navigation this program offers. I have used other computer systems and for the price I feel I will be getting quality for the investment. I have called tech support twice now and each time I have called with a question it seems as though the tech support team member was truly happy to help me. I also love how they offer classes weekly. This will be a great way to help me to continue to learn and train my staff. I have been in transition moving my business and location. The option to transfer all my client data from a spread sheet or my cell pone has been so helpful and a time saver. I feared I was going to have to enter each client one by one, but the import option made it so easy and only took a few minutes to do. I will be telling other business owners about this booking system. Its great!

Minpunten

One thing if find frustrating with most electronics is that the options change with different devices. The same is true with booking stytems. I was able to down load the Vagaro app for my cell phone, but not my desk top. It would be nice not to have to log on each time on my desk top, and just rather click an icon and my books open for me like it does on my cell phone. I would also like the open to test trial the Vagaro credit card services, but that is not included in the trial. One things I found challenging is customizing my service menu. Vagaro has so many services already input in the statement I have had to go through and delete many services I do not offer as well and filtering through the descriptions of each service I do want to keep. It would make it more simple to keep the service menu empty so the business owner can customize without having to delete and edit prices for services they want. Though, may be helpful to someone brand new to the industry. I also do not care for my clients to have access to online booking. I would rather be in charge when a guest needs a reservation so we give proper timing for each individual service. The only valuable thing for online booking would be for more guest control. I do not want to that up or maybe the idea is just too new for me. Also, you don't know is booking. Everything is so electronic these days. I would rather talk to a real person about my reservation then just book online, thinking costumer service communication.

Maria

• Klantenondersteuning

I love this booking system!

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2018

Pluspunten

This booking system makes my business so much easier to run as a soloprenuer . It is so much more than just a booking system , it is my website and POS as well. I love how it sends out multiple reminders to clients (3) I believe . My clients love it as well for the ease of use and the reminders. I get compliments on this and how the website looks as well. I love that Vagaro listens to its clients requests and adds new features from time to time . There is also a chat feature for help and on the phone assistance as well. I love the fact that I can sell gift certificates, and cc cards as well . Today I got an email that now if we wish we can have clients pre pay for services. The customer service is just wonderful. I revcently changed the template on my website to something that reflects my business image now . I love how it is easy peasy to do so , without assistance. Many of my clients like the option to book online themselves. I love how to make reports for my accountant is easy as well . Another benefit is email marketing. If you want to know more sign up for the free trial .

Minpunten

I wish they had an answering service. Maybe one day . They do have a place where you can put a clients formula which is great . But if a client gets multiple services it would be nice if there were multiple type cards for them for , facials , lashes , hair , etc . I wish they also had online forms for clients to fill out and sign . But these are not really cons just potential features that haven't been created yet