SAP Analytics Cloud reviews

4,4 (111)
Schrijf een review!
Webgebaseerde financiële planning, BI-analyse en samenwerking

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Sap

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2023

Pluspunten

Sap belong to the great ERP systems that can you allow to visualize/managed your business

fadi
  • Sector: Chemicaliën

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I use to used many software products but I have never meet like SAP it is incredible.

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2022

Before one year I don't know what SAP it is, but after I started to use it I told myself I wish If I know it for a while, SAP really helps me in my responsibilities.

Pluspunten

The most impact feature of SAP, in my opinion, is you can create your own data and you can analyze it as much as you could also you can track it beside you can just log in from any PC to your own data all you have to do is just to put your login details.

Minpunten

There are some tools that are not worked probably when many users use the SAP from different login PC your data will be hidden and also there is no explanation for many tools at that time. Although SAP is the best in many tools if you do any typing mistakes and you just save your data you can not easily fix it I really suffered from this I hope to improve this side.

Yahya
Yahya
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

A bit difficult to get around...

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

Pluspunten

I liked how it provides many features for the user to manage their work

Minpunten

It can be really frustrating finding what one is looking for during usage

Stacey
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great visibility to help you plan and manage organization KPIs

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2022

Intuitive and easy to use product that enables effective and efficient capitalization on productive capabilities and easy to monitor and manage organizations KPIs.

Pluspunten

Great product with best data analytical functionalities and powerful visualization capability to easily monitor organizations KPIs and excellent live connections with effective real-time information analysis that provides valuable insights.

Minpunten

Easy to use with friendly user interface and easy to customize its dashboard and create best reports with excellent integration capability.

IBRAHIM
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

SAP Analytics Cloud is one of the best BI tools

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2021

I highly recommend, SAP Analytics has improved the our daily tasks especially with its automation solution.

Pluspunten

I like its friendly using functions and how it is easy to build nice and insightful visualization of business keys variables . Tracking revenue, cash, sales. I use it as well in planing and decision support.

Minpunten

I might have a remark on the limited options of extracting output in the required format

Courtney
  • Sector: Directiekantoor
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Review of SAP

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

We are able to mass communicate our sales to our entire team, which can then be trickled down to our partners.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of pulling the data and be able to display it.

Minpunten

At times, it is slow to load and update. Many times we have to restart all together.

Heidi
Heidi
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Invaluable tool

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018

We are able to customize the program to accurately meet our companies needs.

We are able to customize the program to accurately meet our companies needs.

Pluspunten

SAP makes my job easier on a daily basis by helping to manage company data. It allows me to more easily manage my analytical processing as well.

Minpunten

A bit complicated and definitely takes some time to learn to navigate the system.

Carol
Carol
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

SAP Analytics Cloud Overview

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2022

BW models is reused to reduce resource usage.

BW models is reused to reduce resource usage.

Pluspunten

It offers self-service capabilities that simplify data modeling and visualization.

Minpunten

SAP Analytics Cloud does what it’s supposed to do.

Victor
Victor
  • Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A BI platform that is not at a disadvantage compared to the consolidated names on the market

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019

It's a BI platform that is not at a disadvantage compared to the consolidated names on the market for a variety of tools. The customization options to displaying information and graphics are visually pleasing. The SAP product platform is easily integrable, which is a big plus.

Pluspunten

The graphics preview interface is very friendly.

Minpunten

It has support only for the United States region.

Andrei
Andrei
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

SAP tool that allows creating useful applications for users and companies

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2018

It allows the use of big data and machine learning for the smart development of apps and expand the capabilities of the client

Pluspunten

In a short time you can get applications that allow you to expand business performance without investing a lot of money in infrastructure, it adapts very well to mobile devices

Minpunten

A tool with few deventajas and although it is not imputable to the company requires a good internet connection for the storage of information in the cloud and ensure its optimal functioning

Mohammad
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

SAP Financials Management

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2016

SAP's Transaction Manager offers a streamlined and efficient process for tracking of and accounting for intercompany loan system in an efficient way. Transaction Manager module within SAP's Treasury and Risk Management functionality.
SAP Asset Accounting (FI-AA) and allow tax depreciation adjustments to individual asset record process made easy.
Public Sector Collections and Disbursements (PSCD):
PSCD, also known as Tax and Revenue Management, allows us to process mass transactions for receivables and payables. PSCD is designed to fit the needs of Public Sector organization for tax collection, business license, and property tax collections.
Public Budget Formulation (PBF): PBF is the latest development of SAP within Public Sector in order to provide Public Sector clients a superior budgeting platform for operating, capital and personnel budget preparation. EPI-USE signed a PBF Partner Agreement with SAP, which gives EPI-USE direct access to the SAP PBF development team

Pluspunten

EPI-USE service offering includes SAP Financial for Public and Private Sector entities.

Besides the core SAP Financial applications, such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury, EPI-USE specializes on Public Sector applications, such as Funds Management and Grants Management.

Budget.

Siddhant
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great analytics tool

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2023

The best part is the inbuilt formats and ongoing information displaying capacity of the instrument. It has empowered us to investigate and try and feature information alongside graphical portrayal. This application helps us in anticipating and giving bits of knowledge through AI innovation which is very strong.

Pluspunten

We have utilized SAP Business Innovation Stage coordinate our administrations from heritage to new incorporated application with future administrations approach at one place. The correspondence is in a real sense improved on way and working effectively, since we needn't bother with an enormous IT foundation and the facilitating is taken over by SAP. Also it have huge assortment of highlights to empower with business examination report, generating report and working with rigid ways.

Minpunten

Live association based Stories takes a lot of time in the event that information is immense. There is limit of the quantity of records stacked in an Import Model, hoping that will be increased to make it more reasonable.

Mert
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Analytics Insights from SAP

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2022

I used over 6 months SAP analytics in my former company to understand insightful information for the website and channels. It gives you wider glance to understand your marketing strategy.

Pluspunten

SAP has wonderful informations for analytics and you can use it to drive your marketing strategy. There are lots of modules that you can connect to have better insights for your marketing channels.

Minpunten

There is no way to say that but SAP is expensive. You have to pay for each module that you want to use and it costs you alot. Otherwise, their service is wonderful.

Damiano
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I used SAP Analytics Cloud to create some commerciale and financial reports.

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2017

Easy of use; analytics insight; beautiful interface.

Easy of use; analytics insight; beautiful interface.

Pluspunten

The tool has great features like the planning menu and the easy of use interface. It's a complete tool for Business Intelligence and analytics, with beautiful views and charts.

Minpunten

SAP Analytics Cloud doesn't have some features that other BI tool have, for instance direct connectors with cloud data sources as Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.
The latency is also a problem for final users.

Hi Damiano,

We¿re glad you¿re enjoying the product. Data connection is integral to data analysis so our team is always trying to find ways to make a new connection seamless. Stay tuned for new connectors in the coming releases!

Kevin
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All of your data, all in one place

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

Pluspunten

What an amazing tool for anyone running SAP and integrations. I am able to pull my CRM Data and my SAP data cleanly together and report on it with amazing precision. The graphs look fantastic as well! Loads of functions and different ways to show and slice your data.

Minpunten

It is a bit much to setup when dealing with integration points, but show me an Analytics tool that doesn't. Stellar for the price as well.

Philipp
  • Sector: Openbaar beleid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good experience; help greatling in managing budgets

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2017

Pluspunten

The emcompassed functionality and possibility to adapt. Apart from financial we widely use it as a controlling tool.

Minpunten

The user interface is not very attractive and doesn't make one "want" to work with it. Controlling is organised verticaly - it would help if mixed projects could be implemented (cost across, vertically and horizontaly)

Javid
  • Sector: Chemicaliën
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

SAP Financial is superb product with easy to navigate the FI

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2017

Reporting made easy

Reporting made easy

Pluspunten

SAP Financial is vast product with e numerous data handling capacity and parallel processing of complex reports involving structures org level and units clearly articulated.
Best use comes for Oil and Gas and retails for theirs ageing reports weekly or monthly.
Works with SAP Lumira/Tableua HANA. Good for medium to large org.

Minpunten

Not much, good if you're already using SAP HANA. Most of the report migration takes some development to integrate with SAP.

Edward
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Powerful, interactive, user friendly.

Pluspunten

For me, it has to be the graphical aspect. The ability to upload a file with 1000's of values and then piece by piece build a story to bring the data to life. The geo location functionality is also excellent and the tool is definitely user friendly - the hints that pop up are very useful.

Minpunten

Using the software on the free trial I've not noticed anything that I dislike. Maybe the geo location by region could be extended to other regions outside of the USA... I understand you can use coordinates for this but it would be good to have the same option for Europe.

Hi Edward,

We¿re glad you¿re enjoying Analytics Cloud! We¿ve shared your feedback with our team to see how we can continue to improve our geo features and we¿re excited to know what you think of the coming updates in geo!

Ron
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

A step up from Analysis Office

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2021

Simple story building and very good dashboarding features make this tool worthwhile.

Pluspunten

Our user base like the ease of use in building stories and the visual presentation tools that can be deployed without any coding knowledge.

Minpunten

Some of the tool components (particularly the AI like features) are do not introduce enough variables to validate the data. This allows small sample sized data to distort reality

Thiago
  • Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great experience in data analysis work.

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2019

A powerful data analysis tool with a wide variety of reporting, data collaboration, and management reporting sharing options.

Pluspunten

The graphical interface is beautiful and intuitive.

Minpunten

The platform is slow in some moments of use.

Dave
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

So excited about the possibilities that SAP Analytics Cloud creates

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2017

It has opened my mind to the unlimited possibilities of reporting. I'm super excited and anxiously awaiting the release of your enhanced API. We will hit the ground running with you all as soon as you release it.

Pluspunten

I found the product super easy to use and it was fairly intuitive. I took my time going through the training resources and when I hit the wall their excellent customer support set me on the right path. It really seems that the reporting possibilities are only limited by my imagination. As an added benefit, the price is on point!

Minpunten

I look forward to the release of their enhanced API capabilities, I'll need this in order for the product to be fully functional for me.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your feedback! We¿ve been working hard on raising that customer support experience and we¿re glad it¿s paying off. Looking forward to hearing how you like our API features when they¿re released.

Claudio
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Ease to use.

Self Service data and SAP live connectivity

Self Service data and SAP live connectivity

Pluspunten

Have Live connections with a lot of apps. It's very intuitive reporting tool. As well, the licence price is very good

Minpunten

The interface is sometimes is little bit slow. Would be perfect if HANA Cloud can be managed with a desktop tool

Hi Claudio,

This is great feedback! We¿ve shared it with our team to see how we can improve on the product front.

SANJAY
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Its a good product for analysis at cloud

Pluspunten

Good initiative to data analysis on Cloud. Easy for customer to get data at run time.
Easy for develop to create story.
Good hit with connect mode model

Minpunten

No direct connection/Real Time support for different database .
Not much edit option at data level in BOC.More Graphical and visual appearance should be helpful. Not much user friendly.

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for your feedback! While we currently only offer live connections with SAP HANA, BW, and Universes, we¿re looking to add more to the list in the coming releases so stay tuned.

Oscar
  • Sector: Informatiediensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

good tool and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2017

Access a tool that ould bring information from any source and generate a report in cloud for distribution

Pluspunten

Easy to create graphics and tables and stories for distribution in cloud, great variety of graphics.

Minpunten

difficult to create complex calculation, most of the calculation features are simple and its difficult to find how to make complex aggregation calculates

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for your feedback! We¿ve passed your feedback onto our team and we¿re looking forward to exciting you with our calculation features in the near future!

Logan

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018

This has helped mainly with other SAP programs

This has helped mainly with other SAP programs

Pluspunten

It is an easy place to access data and allows for smooth integration with other SAP programs as well. Able to pull the data that I need to present smoothly.

Minpunten

Has somewhat of a learning curve, difficult to get a bearing on the interface until you have played around with it some.