Freshdesk

Juan Pablo
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Great ticket management software

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

I would gladly recommend FreshDesk as a very competitive option if you are evaluating ticket management software. The whole implementation could be done by us in a manner of hours and they have an academy where you can get a certification and learn how to deploy it.

Pluspunten

FreshDesk is one of the greatest ticket management software. It has a marketplace with addins that can expand it's features and possibilities and is easy to use. We deployed FreshDesk looking to upgrade how we managed out customers.They are now impproving with AI features.

Minpunten

The customer portal is a little bit dissapointing and can't be customized for every client. The contact management and arcade (gamification) features could be better, although they work.

Jira en Zoho Desk

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen

We needed a better way to support our clients and SLAs and time tracking where urgent.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk

Cost +features and it should cover the most important requirements we had at the time.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent customer support ticket system

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2022

Our team were able to automate and monitor a number of our process workflows thanks to Freshdesk's help. In addition, it is a better choice than emailing support questions and concerns. Freshdesk allows our clients to see their ticket status and ticket history, as well as submit their comments and rating, which simplifies the process of providing excellent customer service.

Pluspunten

Freshdesk has a wide range of essential services, including live chat, email, phone, and social media support channels. The software is cloud-based and easy to use, with clever automation capabilities that guarantee things are done easily and quickly, resulting in more efficient corporate operations and a better customer experience.

Minpunten

Upgrades to Freshdesk's reporting feature are, in my opinion, overly pricey for individual agents and users. There is a good thing about Freshdesk's free trial plan since it allows us to test out their vast variety of services before making a decision on whether or not to upgrade our business.

Sean
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

You're on your own

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2019

Pluspunten

The platform is relatively user friendly and has a sufficient number of features to work well.

Minpunten

Service is highly unreliable, and if something significant happens - don't expect Freshdesk to be available to help you. It can take 2-4 days to get a hold of someone EVEN IF YOU ARE FUNCTIONALLY SHUT DOWN.

Here was our experience: We had been using Freshdesk for 3-4 years and were relative experts on our plan. We arranged to make a change to our Freshdesk plan to switch to a multi-product platform. We upgraded to a plan costing 7x our current cost per user and requested to speak with a Success Manager to plan to the changes. It took persistence and some time to get on the phone with someone. The person we got has had relatively low product knowledge, but escalated to a very competent product engineer fairly promptly. We confirmed our plan and attempted to implement independently after business hours. We were forced to initiate a backout plan when errors and unpredictable behaviour blocked our completion. Our backout plan partially failed and customers were impacted for 3 days before we were able to get anyone to help us. We heard a myriad of responses via email as to why a phone call was not possible from, "I am not working today" to "I will give you a call next week at your convenience" and "I will have XX get a hold of you to help" - but no call, no chat, no email Q&A -- radio silence. We got the message loud and clear 'you are not that important'.

Be warned - if something go wrong, the documentation is very modest and don't necessarily expect help.

Jira, Zoho Desk, Salesforce Sales Cloud en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk

Lower cost of entry and good usability allowed us to learn how to incorporate help desk capabilities into our business model without paying high initial fees before value was realized.
L
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Fresdesk email management for Charity

Beoordeeld op 25-12-2023

This has a real positive impact on the charity and the ability to respond to customer emails, the overall process of using this significantly reduced response times and missed communications.

Pluspunten

All emails were managed centrally which gave a better customer experience, it was very easy to see unanswered emails and also what other people had responded with if they were on holiday to ensure that it was a consistent response

Minpunten

the license model is very complicated that was recommended to our charity, this meant a complex mixture of varying license levels and day licenses which got difficult to manage and expensive.

Melissa
Melissa
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Freshdesk is easier to use and improves customer support

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2023

We've seen great results since switching to Freshdesk from the multiple email clients our agents were using before to access our customer care emails. Having all forms of communication—emails, chats, phone conversations, etc.—into a one, user-friendly interface.

Pluspunten

With Freshdesk, you can easily keep track of client comments and data, making it easier to respond quickly when people need help. Aids in resolving issues in a timely manner by serving as gentle reminders on tickets.

Minpunten

There have been many issues throughout the years, and there are instances when we can't even retrieve archived emails that we know we sent. We voiced an issue worth advocating for. They've been helpful in responding, but they still haven't resolved the problem.

Amanda
Amanda
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Freshdesk makes it easy to organize tickets and support

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2023

Managing tickets and monitoring past communications with customers is a breeze using Freshdesk. Fewer complaints regarding delayed responses and forgotten tickets have been received after launching Freshdesk.

Pluspunten

Keeping a record of customer concerns and questions. Aid us in conducting an audit of our customer service and service level agreements so that we may enhance both. We're able to respond to consumer concerns more quickly and effectively because to Freshdesk's ticket management features.

Minpunten

Being able to send messages using someone else's email address.My ability to use the email addresses of other people should be restricted.I can no longer conduct a search in the premade responses section and must instead proceed to the next page.

Ted
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Best CRM out there

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2023

Freshdeks is helping us keep our customers happy by providing a platform to address their concerns and issues and resolve them. It is making our business grow.

Pluspunten

The Omni channel features are the best. Freshcaller, Freshchat and Freshdesk in one place is a powerfull combination. It was very easy to integrate. User interface is simple and focused.

I would like to see integrations with AI tools such as Vonage AI and ChatGPT

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk

Freshdesk has more features and it is cheaper
Sonya
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Freshdesk CRM

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2023

I have used many CRMs and freshdesk is on the top of my favourites list, due to its user-friendly options, simple and customizable view and functions efficiency.

Pluspunten

The simple view and yet there are so many options and customizable fields available. Very user-friendly.

Minpunten

The way the signature is created - it would be simpler if the signature image could be copied and directly pasted in the box.

Thomas
  • Sector: Bibliotheken
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

8 Years of FreshDesk

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2023

FreshDesk was an easy to impliment service that empowered our end users and staff to engage the IT Ops and ask other administrative questions effortlessly. Allowing better communication throughout our organization.

Pluspunten

The administrative settings are among my favorite aspects of using FreshDesk. Allowing granular control of many features without being overwhelming. Being able to create rules for incoming tickets is an intuitive experiece and initially integrating FreshDesk was an easy experience.

Minpunten

I can't think of any cons, FreshDesk services and features are above and beyond what I would expect for a product that has a free tier that is feature rich.

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk

There was no reason to switch, FreshDesk fullfilled all requirements and continues to improve on the experience.
Gabriel
  • Sector: Informatiediensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very practical. Simply adding innovation and superiority to your work.

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2023

Best tool and effortless services. Easy application and reliable outcome. Automation is real.

Pluspunten

Freshdesk is full of benefits. It is a user friendly software which has no limit on application especially handling workflows. Communication has its place in the software and it is easy to reach people at any time. It is the best software for ensuring customers are happy with your Services always.

Minpunten

Freshdesk has no cons. I like everything about it. Truly appreciate.

Emily
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Solved our suppor system woes!

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2019

FreshDesk has streamlined agent actions and provided a clean and holistic overview of the product for me (the product manager). The agents are able to work together with better ease and be more efficient with the email notifications on ticket actions. The FD support team is incredibly responsive and good at providing alternative solutions if the product doesn't currently support what is being asked.

Pluspunten

Customer portal, ability to support multiple products, customization of statuses/dashboards/setup, email notifications with ticket activities, real time help from FreshDesk agents to support our team when questions come up, collaboration tools for agents (private notes, chats, etc), notifications when another agent is viewing/working on a ticket (prevention of agents stepping on toes/rework)

Minpunten

I have struggled with getting the reports that I need from this software. I've worked with very supportive agents, but the software is not setup to generate the reports I need or to create customized reports for what I'm looking for. I am trying to schedule a daily report of agent performance that includes how many unresolved tickets are assigned to that agent at the time the report is generated (not how many were assigned to them in the report period) and the aging of their ticket queue (how long has the oldest ticket been open). We work in software development and we can't close some of our tickets until development work has been done, some times taking months. Having that metric is critical for our team to be able to analyze resourcing and performance.

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk

The out of this world product team. I'm not kidding when I say your onboarding staff is what sealed the deal. The product knowledge, SUPER responsiveness and excitement Reshma had about your product is what sold us. Of course the software answered all our questions, but the onboarding process is what really confirmed we made the right decision.
Angel

Easy to Use, Easy to Setup

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019

Pluspunten

My favorite part about this software is the knowledge base. This has helped us immensely on our team. Certain parts of the knowledge base show up based on the company the user is associated with. This allows us to set up public tutorials, internal tutorials for our staff, then another section that just our internal help desk can use. It is also very user-friendly, our students and staff can easily create tickets and we are able to customize the fields for tickets. I don't use a lot of the features with phone and automated ticket assignment, but I can see how this would be useful for a larger organization. I honestly have no complaints and whenever I have a question or issue, support has responded and solved my issue quickly!

Minpunten

There was an issue with spam, but this seems to be prominent amongst other companies as well. They have just implemented a resolve with this and I have seen a decline, but it is not completely blocked yet.

Zoho Desk en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen

I was unhappy with them and I would talk to customer service and they were less than helpful and did not seem to want to work with me on getting my issues resolved. I switched to Freshdesk immediately out of constant frustration with support and I have never regretted my decision. There is much more flexibility and customization with Freshdesk.

HappyFox Help Desk

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk

I had experience with Freshdesk as a user with a vendor that I work with. I like the ticketing interface and usability. I set up Freshdesk to try and really liked the options and features. Specifically the knowledge base setup.
Raymond
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Freshdesk review by software dev manager @ Regenesys Business School

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

Awesome.

Awesome.

Pluspunten

The ease of use, both for the agents as well as the clients is pretty awesome. Being able to pull out detailed reports concerning not only the tickets on the system and their categories and statuses, but also seeing agents' performances makes this product recommendable for me.

Minpunten

The fact that I have to log in twice, once for freshdesk and then again for freshworks, before I can gain access to our freshdesk platform really irks me sometimes. An SSO would go a long way in preventing this. Also, being to integrate with Jira proved unsuccessful for me.

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen

Coz Freshdesk proved to be a better product

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk

Ease of use for agents and clients as well as reports.
Mike
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Simple and Intuitive

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019

We decided to try this out as our ticketing solution and were very impressed. Packed with features even at the lower tiers. At the lowest priced tier we're able to integrate Microsoft Teams and VSTS/Azure DevOps which is huge for us. The features are also very organized so the admin page doesn't have 200+ options to skim through.

Pluspunten

FreshDesk has found a way to offer similar options without cluttering your screen with unnecessary options. You're able to expand on your options with custom fields/tags/etc but the basics cover most scenarios.
My favorite feature though is how easy it is to update a ticket department/agent/status. You can do it from the ticket view screen that lists all your tickets. Why is no one else doing this? Seems obvious now that I'm using it ha, it's even available on the phone app, big time-saver.
It really seems like a lot of thought was put into creating this product.

Minpunten

One thing I really didn't like is the table view for tickets. I have large monitors and this doesn't expand the width so I end up with a bunch of empty space to each side of the table. You can change the Layout and the Card view helps, but I prefer the consolidated table view, but not if I have to scroll to the right with empty space on the page that could've been used.
Another thing I noticed that could improve is the options for the email. Our previous solution would create the ticket and move the email from the inbox to our archive folder so we keep a history in a second place. FreshDesk currently as of 2019 only has the option to delete or leave the emails there. Not that big of a deal, but would be nice.

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen

Cost and reliability. Previous solution was buggy and we were using it because it was free. Once they switched to a licensing model, we expect higher quality when paying.

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk

Easier integration with Teams/Azure DevOps. Cost did not include a lot of features we don't use as we're a small company. With the smaller tier we're getting what we need at a low price. More than we need really.
Anthony
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Good Software, Bad Marketing. Bait-and-Switch (beware)

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2020

While Freshdesk has a great UI, and is a feature-rich service, the truth behind the advertising leaves much to be desired. While their software is good, the pricing model isn't, and their marketing is intentional bait-and-switch. The features listed on each pricing tier are expanded upon here: freshdesk.com/features. Once you buy, and ask what's up, the support will tell you to upgrade for that feature, and link you to a page that isn't linked to from anywhere on their site: freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features, as justification.

As an example, $15/agent/month includes, "SLA Management," which is described from their features page as including every SLA feature, including basic things like SLA email notifications, reminders, escalation policies. You know, what anyone would think of as "SLA Management." However, none of those features are actually included in that price plan. To even get email notifications of SLA violations, or have your SLA respect office hours, you'll have to pay $50/agent/month. Worse, there is no way to discover this until after you've paid and spent time getting everything set up.

Pluspunten

Wonderful tracking and organization of emails and support issues, with a nice and clean UI, and simple tools to automate many support tasks.

Minpunten

Features listed as included in lower tiers on their pricing page, are not actually included until much higher tiers. See: https://freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features for the real breakdown. Freshdesk has no links to that page, and you'll only get it if you ask about a missing feature in their support portal.

HelpDesk, JIRA Service Management en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen

Jitbit didn't have all the features we needed, was difficult to keep organized across many clients, and nearly impossible to track SLAs.

Jitbit Helpdesk

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk

It looked like it included the main features we needed, at a much lower price. - Organize clients by company, and individual. - Group contact by company and allow users to view will all company tickets. - Track and report by problem area and issue resolution. - SLA Management Automation Once we got everything moved over and set up, two of those features "Included in the Garden plan" ($15/agent/month), we were told to upgrade to $65/agent/month. When we contacted support about the problem, they just didn't answer.
Viktoria

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best customer service desk available

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

We used it for daily customer service contact and it was great. It was great for assigning

Pluspunten

Freshdesk is an amazing solution that made my daily life easier. I used it as a part of my work as a customer service agent and it helped go through the tickets quickly and efficiently. Mostly I loved how easy it made for me to track the previous interactions with the customer and how efficient it made me.

Minpunten

We tried the call centre as well, but that did not work so well. We had calls drop randomly after a few seconds so we stopped using that feature.

Zoho Desk, HubSpot CRM en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen

We suddenly had more tickets than we could handle using only email.

Gmail

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk

Because of the price and it seemed like the most well rounded of the bunch.
Jessica
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We use Freshdesk daily to solve customer problems

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2023

Easy to pick up and use right away; minimal training required. I appreciate having a centralized location to view, manage, and reply to all of my tickets. It's a benefit if you can combine prepared replies with your own expertise.

Pluspunten

One of my favorite features of Freshdesk is the simplicity with which work can be assigned and prioritized. In addition, the availability of group filters makes Freshdesk a breeze to utilize with large numbers of groups. In addition, the interface is simple and uncomplicated, so creating tickets and monitoring their progression is a breeze. It's useful for managing tasks in customer service. Small businesses can benefit from using Freshdesk.

Minpunten

The cost can add up quickly for organizations of a certain size. It's preferable to develop a desktop application rather than a mobile one; the mobile app's user experience could require some tweaking.

Alan
Alan

Freshdesk can help you manage & grow your MSP business

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2018

Freshdesk helped BootUp LLC to get on top of their user help desk support problems, and this NYC-based MSP is now poised to grow its client base by hiring more technical staff and expanding its support offerings. Our collective experience with Freshdesk has been extremely positive, and we recommend it wholeheartedly!

Pluspunten

Freshdesk enables your clients to create their own help desk request tickets, track their ticket's progress, add notes & comments along the way, and decide when to mark each ticket as Done. Once you know what the solutions to their most common problems are, you can post self-service procedures for the easy ones that they can handle themselves - thus freeing you from unnecessary remote support or onsite support events. Use the built in ticket timers, and you have a way to capture the data for your Time & Billing system. And you can build your user community with a built-in user forum and links to your social media accounts. Help desk managers can spot check the Dashboard and see at a glance how many & which tickets are unresolved, overdue, due today, unassigned, or on hold pending various 3 party issues. All of these features are designed to help you get on top of your service delivery and get the metrics you need to maintain quality service while adding clients & technicians.

Pair Freshdesk with Teamviewer Corporate and you have a powerful Help Desk with one click remote support connectivity to any PC at any client location anywhere. Now you can deliver quality support with fewer truck rolls!

Minpunten

My only real problem had to do with Notification Alert Sounds. I wanted a way to use different new ticket alert sounds depending upon with the client, priority or assigned to me status so that I could walk away from my workstation and do other work in the computer lab but get a loud sound alert for critical new help desk tickets. A prompt response from the Freshdesk support team let me know that none of the major browsers support custom notification sounds in their API's, so there is no way to implement this at this time. (Hey Google Chrome & Microsoft IE teams: how about custom notification sounds in the next update release? Very useful for advanced users!)

Mark
  • Sector: Textiel
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Freshdesk proving their worth on the CRM market

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019

We have moved from Desk.com half a year ago. The decision was made based on our comparison. We have selected Freshdesk as it seemed to give the best value for the price and people also seem really satisfied in general.
To me Freshdesk is a developing underdog on the CRM market with some huge advantages and opportunities. We selected them because we can have some top notch solutions just like we had Freshdesk or Zendesk, but we do not have to leave a fortune there. They still need to spend a lot to improve the software as the market is really competitive with other companies like Salesforce, Zendesk but it seems they have the ambition to be the best.

Moving to Freshdesk still seems a great decision.

Pluspunten

Learning the software was quite easy for the agents as well which is a huge advantage. This is partially because of their support team as we have always been able to contact then and ask any type of questions regarding their software. The CS Team is always helpful and pretty professional. They did not forger us even after we started using their software (which happens with many companies).

Ticket handling is really efficient and the agent portal has a nice design from a practical viewpoint as well. We like canned responses. A nice little feature is to add support page article links / contents to reply messages just like canned responses. Another huge advantage is the knowledge base / support page which is highly customizable. In general we like ticket automation rules as well and it helped to solve some of our special requests.

Minpunten

At this point we are not able to use our own SSL and we cannot afford to have extra expenses to rent an SSL from Freshdesk (probably third party) or buy their top plan to have their SSL. This is a good indicator that some essential functions are only available if you are using their top plan. It is good that you are able to customize your portal URL, but if you do you are not going to have HTTPS until you pay more. This makes this whole function questionable. I am hoping the development team will solve this soon.
Apparently there are some minor function that we have to solve with a workaround but it is straightforward available for competition.

Sandor
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Customer Support has gone downhill, and they refuse to fix a perceived security issue.

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2020

Freshdesk is a good product. Their technical support is sporadic. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Unfortunately, it is on the downturn again.

When I first started, I had to wait days for a support question to be answered, and to contact a salesperson was almost impossible. Their phone support is unusable. It rings forever, and when you do get through since it is impossible to get through though you cannot hear them. The times I have gotten through and left a message, noone has replied to my question. When your a single person business this is frustrating,

The support became better and now it is going back downhill again. I feel I have to convince them that something is wrong.

What is most bothersome is they don't understand as a single person business I cannot spend days on a problem, and if I tell them there is an issue such as an attack on an email address, which I have no control over and they don't fix it.

Pluspunten

The software has a great deal of functionality.

Minpunten

If you do not have a support email on your site, you create a support email address (which you must) on their site. You have no control over it. My account is continuously spammed. They insist the email address is my problem, but I keep telling me the email account is not on my mail server, so how can I filter it. I sent Freshdesk documentation showing the support email address is not on my mail server, but Freshdesk insists it is my email problem. Anyway, you receive lots of spam and no way of filtering it. When we first were attacked, I had over 300 spammed contacts. The other issue is a two-step process to delete the emails.

The problem could be abated by requiring any user who creates a contact on the site to verify. The problem is that some of their clients do not want this. So why not put an option that allows their clients to choose if they wish verification emails or not.

The additional issue is if someone can spam your Freshdesk site, then they think they can spam any of your sites.

Zach
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Freshdesk - A Great User Experience

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021

The Freshworks team provides a great onboarding experience as well as continued support across all of their applications. They take my feature request submissions very seriously and are always able to respond to my questions quickly and efficiently.

Pluspunten

This platform is very very easy for both admins and end-users to navigate. There's always a learning curve when implementing a new system, but I had virtually no questions sent to me (an admin), the week of Go Live. The platform lays everything out in a way that is very straightforward to the end-user. From an admin perspective, my favorite thing is how easy it is to create workflow automations. I have created nearly 200 email routing rules. We have about 10 email addresses that our customers send emails to, and based on who the email is from, who the email is to, the domain of the sender address, the subject/content of an email, etc... we are able to create very specific routing rules to get the right emails to the right agents without needing to hand things off multiple times to different agents.

I also love the use of tags. For anything that doesn't have its own field (in relation to a ticket), you can just add a tag(s). These tags can be filtered on and reported on. We heavily rely on tags to identify tickets in a variety of ways.

Generally speaking, this application has significantly improved our support desk efficiency.

Minpunten

I wish that Freddy AI would look at all of the domains of the email addresses that are sent to us and would add those domains as unverified "Companies." Right now our "Companies" module is empty because it needs a data import to populate. If Freddy AI could populate this data and then have an admin verify and change the company names, that'd be ideal. I think it should work similarly to the verified and unverified contacts.

Outside of this, I really have no complaints. There are some additions to the Analytics reporting tool that they need, but this tool is still in Beta right now so I expect more features to be released throughout the year. The biggest painpoints with analytics right now is 1) I can only share a report with myself or all users. I cannot share with specific individuals or teams, and 2) there are chart-type limitations based on the data you are trying to display. One limitation is that you can only have 4 different metrics in a stacked bar chart. If you have 5 metrics you are tracking against, you are required to use a summary table or line chart.

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen

Our old system would crash and we'd have semi-frequent downtime where we would not be able to respond to emails.
Winfield

What You Need To Know About Freshdesk

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2021

It is a very good application. You manage your work and get things done✔ I love it

Pluspunten

1. Tickets - Tickets come as Tickets and are numbered which makes it easier to identify them
2. Viewing Tickets - there is an eye which will show when another user is Viewing the same Ticket you are viewing. That way you alert ⚠️ the other User from nor duplicating your work. One picks up a ticket ans identifies and Agent and Tixket number they picked or closed.
3. Search Feature- you can search by ticket number or by name of client and shows all your conversation history
4. Tixket alert- The system allows one to check issues not resolved and are flagged as Red
5. Freshdesk allows you to create your own Tickets and Emails
6. Dashboard - Freshdesk Dashboard helps to show progress of what you have achieved or not
7. Ability to attach files
8. Ability to create Canned responses
9. Ability to delete certain Tickets that are not useful to a User

Minpunten

I wish Freshdesk ca improve in the following:
1. The maximum amount of Gigs when attaching files is very small. If they can increase this, that would be useful
2. When creating emails on contacts: On To:- Tab, it is only one email that must written and Freshdesk ystem will not allow you to add several email addresses under To:- TAB option. If they can change that setting, it will be very helpful. I know on CC and BCC it is ok but TO option must still be changed
3. Formatting styles must changes. We have limited options on Freshdesk from Font sislze, styles to Colour. If they can see what Microsoft Word feature or Outlook looks like and work on that
4. When creating tables, they are not as presentable like the way we see on Outlook
5. Editing Tools are limited like Undo, Cut features, they may need to improve that to be user friendly. At some point I deleted my entire paragraph by mistake, if I did not know how to use the shortcut keys like Ctrl + Z to Undo , I would have wanted so much time re-typimg it again. 😔 So for new uses who have no such knowledge, they want to see an Undo feature somewhere.

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

"Streamlining Customer Support: A User's Experience with Freshdesk"

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2023

As a user of Freshdesk, I can say that my experience with the software has been positive. Freshdesk has helped me manage customer interactions efficiently on a daily basis. The software's intuitive interface makes it easy for me to navigate and access the various tools and features that I need to manage customer inquiries and support requests

Pluspunten

As a user of Freshdesk, here are some of the things I would like most about the software:Ease of Use: Freshdesk is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which makes it simple for salespeople to manage customer inquiries and resolve issues.Integration: Freshdesk integrates well with other systems and processes, allowing for seamless and efficient management of customer interactions.Call Monitoring: Freshdesk's call monitoring capabilities provide valuable insights into the performance of customer service operations and allow for continuous improvement.Customer Support: Freshdesk offers excellent customer support, helping users to resolve any issues and maximize the benefits of the software.Reporting and Analytics: Freshdesk provides a range of reporting and analytics tools, allowing users to monitor key metrics and measure the effectiveness of their customer service operations.

Minpunten

As a user of Freshdesk, here are some of the things I would like least about the software:Limited Customization: Freshdesk has limited customization options, which can make it challenging for users to fully personalize the software to meet their unique needs.Steep Learning Curve: Freshdesk can have a steep learning curve, especially for users who are new to customer service software. This can make it difficult for some users to quickly become proficient in using the software.Pricing: Freshdesk's pricing can be relatively high compared to some other customer service software solutions on the market, which can be a concern for businesses operating on a tight budget.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Best customer self-service software in 2023

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2023

Freshdesk is an easy-to-use customer support platform that enables support teams to effectively manage customer requests via multiple channels, such as email, live chat, social media and phone calls. Freshdesk features include ticket management, knowledge management, reporting and analytics, as well as customisation of the user interface to meet your specific business needs.Users generally appreciate the ease of use of Freshdesk, as well as the ability to customise the platform to their specific needs. In addition, the user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it easy to manage customer requests.However, as with any software platform, there may be potential challenges or issues encountered when using Freshdesk, such as system stability issues or high fees to access the platform's full functionality. It is important to take these factors into account when evaluating the overall experience of using Freshdesk.

Pluspunten

Ticket management: Freshdesk provides an intuitive interface for ticket management, allowing customer support agents to easily track, prioritize and resolve customer requests efficiently.Automation: Freshdesk offers automation features to streamline work processes, reducing errors and improving efficiency.Customisation: Freshdesk allows full customisation of the user interface, views, workflows and reports, enabling users to create specific workflows tailored to their needs.Integrations: Freshdesk offers a range of integrations with popular third-party applications such as Salesforce, Shopify and Slack, allowing users to easily connect their customer support system with other tools.Analysis and reporting: Freshdesk provides detailed reporting and analysis of customer support performance, allowing users to track key performance indicators and identify areas for improvement.

Minpunten

System stability problems: some users may have experienced system stability problems or downtime, which may adversely affect their ability to provide effective customer support.

Joshua Yeboah
Joshua Yeboah
  • Sector: Research

Enhancing Customer Experience: A Freshdesk Review

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2023

Freshdesk has proven invaluable for our crowdsourcing company, addressing key business problems and delivering significant benefits. Its ticket management system streamlines customer support processes, ensuring prompt resolution. Multichannel support enables a seamless customer experience across channels. Freshdesk's unified inbox centralizes interactions, enhancing organization and timely responses.The reporting and analytics features provide valuable insights into support operations. Customizable dashboards track metrics, measure performance, and identify areas for improvement, optimizing support processes.Benefits realized include improved efficiency and productivity. Streamlined ticket management and automation allow us to handle higher volumes without compromising response times. This boosts customer satisfaction and loyalty.Integration with our existing CRM platform simplifies workflows and enhances data synchronization. A comprehensive customer view facilitates personalized support, ensuring seamless experiences.Freshdesk's user-friendly interface, robust ticket management, and multichannel support form a solid foundation for our operations. Reporting and analytics empower data-driven decision-making. Integration streamlines workflows and enhances customer experiences.In summary, Freshdesk transforms our customer support processes, enhancing customer satisfaction, productivity, and overall business outcomes. We are grateful for its positive impact on our crow

Pluspunten

The thing I liked most about Freshdesk is how easy it is to use. The interface is clean, intuitive, and well-organized, making it a breeze for our team to navigate and access the various features. It didn't take long for everyone to get the hang of it, even new team members found it user-friendly.One of the standout features that had a significant impact on our customer support operations is the robust ticket management system. It allows us to effectively track, categorize, and prioritize customer inquiries. With automation and workflow rules, we were able to streamline our processes and ensure that tickets are assigned to the right team members promptly. This helped us prevent any tickets from slipping through the cracks and improved overall customer satisfaction.Another aspect that impressed us was Freshdesk's ability to provide multichannel support. It handles customer queries from various communication channels, including email, phone, live chat, and social media platforms. The unified inbox feature brings everything together, making it easy for our agents to respond promptly and consistently across different channels. This helped us maintain a cohesive and seamless customer experience.Lastly, the integration with our existing business was a smooth process. Freshdesk seamlessly integrated with our CRM system, allowing us to have a comprehensive view of our customer interactions.

Minpunten

While Freshdesk has been a great asset for our customer support operations, there are a few areas that could use improvement.One aspect that could be enhanced is the reporting and analytics features. Although Freshdesk provides some reporting capabilities and customizable dashboards, we found that the options for advanced analytics and customization were somewhat limited. We would love to have more in-depth insights into our support performance and the ability to create more tailored reports.Another area where we felt Freshdesk could improve is in social media integration. While it supports social media channels for customer communication, we found that the integration with social media platforms could be more robust. Having more advanced social media monitoring and engagement features within the software would help us effectively manage and respond to customer inquiries on those channels.Additionally, we encountered a few challenges when it came to configuring certain settings and workflow rules in Freshdesk. Some of the more advanced configuration options required a bit of trial and error to set up correctly. It would be beneficial if Freshdesk provided more intuitive and user-friendly interfaces for these advanced settings to simplify the configuration process, especially for non-technical users.