10to8

Tool voor afspraakplanning en online boekingen met herinneringen

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Jeramy
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Pluspunten

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Minpunten

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Kyla
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best free scheduling site I have found!

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2022

It is a great free scheduling website with the most features!

Pluspunten

I have a tutoring business and use this mostly for rescheduling and students who do not have a permanent session. I can connect it to my calendar and it instantly updates so students can see my most up to date availability. It has the most features in the free version. I have tried a few scheduling website and this one has everything I need.

Minpunten

There are a few glitches, but customer service fixes them quickly. Also, wish that the free version would accept payment, but it is not much of an issue for me as a small business.

Jacqueline
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Great Price, But Disappointing

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

I set up a very small online yoga business earlier this year and selected 10to8 for ease of set up and price. Unfortunately, it has been letting me down. There are glitches delaying bookings and casuing issues with payments through PayPal. There are also functions I could really use that 10to8 doesn't offer, or only includes with their most expensive package.

Pluspunten

The price is my favorite thing about 10to8.

Minpunten

There are frequent glitches (usually delayed registrations) which have been costing me money and customers.

Vagaro, Acuity Scheduling, Mindbody en Bookeo

Redenen om over te stappen op 10to8

I chose 10to8 after testing many, many booking systems. I went with 10to8 because it was easy to set up and worked with PayPal.

Antwoord van 10to8 Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; Feedback from our customers, be it negative or positive, helps us improve.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with 10to8. Recently, we faced some system errors that had been causing some delays. I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you.

We've upgraded our systems and put even more enhanced solutions in place to deal with potential system difficulties. This will help eliminate glitches in the future.

We'd love to hear your feature requests, as we're always keen to improve our software and delight our customers. You can share your requests via [email protected] or through the in-product widget.

Thanks again for your feedback and help.

Cheers,
Anna from 10to8

David
  • Sector: Fotografie

10 to 8 review by Michelle Kemp Photography

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2022

I use it every day, for a small business like mine it works very well and is great value

Pluspunten

I have used 10 to 8 for about 4 years, there has been a number of improvements. It is easy to use and is a very important part of my business

Minpunten

There is one thing I would like, at present, I can attach a scanned document to an appointment, I would also like to be able to attach a scanned document to the client's page. It would be good if a client's page could be more bespoke

Phill

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best software for online booking

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2022

I’ve used other online boing systems before and they were basic and clunky to use. 10to8 is seamless with my diary and the messaging. Any issues then the help desk are on it really quickly.

Pluspunten

It’s simple to use, reliable, has amazing options including text reminders and follow up texts all of which are able to be altered. For my classes where payment is required the software links into Stripe to make my life nice and easy.

Minpunten

It can crash at times when inputting multiple bookings after each other. Also the text messages come from a variety of numbers.

Brandy
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

Very Useful and User Friendly

Pluspunten

The overall use of the app is great! I absolutely both I and my clients can schedule, the built in telehealth option and the reminders for my clients.

Minpunten

The app freezes or has to be restarted often, which can be frustrating! Also, I’ve had clients struggle with logging in, seeing their schedule and editing.

Schedulicity
eva

great software

Pluspunten

Has saved me tons of time and administrative hassle. Couldn't do without. Saves time, good features, not too crazy expensive and much better than the alternatives i tried before.

Minpunten

i'd like more blocked time features. Or more payment features (like bankcontact / normal credit card etc. which don't cost so much for the therapist (me))

Angela

10 to 8 brilliant

Pluspunten

I love the features that client’s can self book rather than calling me. This means i receive more bookings as the software takes away a large part of my admin and keeps me updates with appointments. I have recommended this software to family/friends already

Minpunten

Probably more options regarding booking options for particular services

Hunter

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Best Online Scheduler!

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2022

I've tried every online scheduler out there, and for features + price + ease of use, 10to8 wins hands down!

Pluspunten

The features + ease of use and seamless integrations makes 10to8 a winner every time!

Minpunten

The aesthetics aren't as pleasing as competitors

Anita

10to8 is a worthwhile piece of software

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2022

Excellent experience. I only require the free system and I’m super impressed by the facilities I get for free/

Pluspunten

Ease of useIntegration with other systemsClient records Online booking and payment

Minpunten

Mobile app can sometimes it work as consistently well as when accessed online. Can glitch.

Juli
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Robust and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2020

I'm a very new business with basically no budget, so this software has been really great at helping me establish a professional presence while I get up and running. It's easy to use and I didn't need any special skills to make it work right away

Pluspunten

I'm not especially good with technology, and the set up was a breeze. I'm still using the free version, and it is the most robust scheduling software I've found. When my business grows I plan to upgrade to the paid version because I like the features and ease of use.

Minpunten

Obviously it would be great to be able to brand and accept payment with the free version, but I understand that's not practical. There isn't anything I've found yet that I would consider to be negative.

Redenen om voor 10to8 te kiezen

Calendly's free version only allows 1 type of appointment, and it doesn't have much flexibility with features until you pay.

Overgestapt van

Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op 10to8

Again, I find it very robust yet easy to use. It's nice looking and the customer contact has been really positive.
Simon
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Decent solution for health professional looking to automate appointments and calendar

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2021

So far so good. I haven't had to use their help function yet, but reviews of this were generally positive and gave confidence.

Pluspunten

The free account option allowed us to use the software to make 100% sure it had everything required for the client and her business. It allowed integration with a number of calendars (including Mac), a payment system (Stripe although PayPal would be a nice addition), a reasonable amount of styling options (as long as you don't use the Wordpress shortcode option), and plenty of nice-to-haves if we upgrade to the paid version.

Minpunten

It would be good to be able to style the appointment making section further for the Wordpress shortcode option...however we can use HTML as a back-up. The lack of PayPal integration was a negative as well.

Redenen om over te stappen op 10to8

Calendly's options particularly for group booking are quite limited. Acuity Scheduling is a good product (have used with other clients), but didn't have a longer term free option for us to work with the client.
Skyler
  • Sector: Fotografie

Outstanding scheduling solution

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

Pluspunten

10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

Minpunten

There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

Redenen om voor 10to8 te kiezen

Cheaper with more value

Overgestapt van

Acuity Scheduling
Laura (Yael)
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

I love your program.

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2017

I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Pluspunten

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Minpunten

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Jim
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Essential help

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2022

I am so grateful that I am no longer bog down in client emails or irritated with no-shows. What’s more clients who’ve lost my email address my website or anything else continue to get in touch with me with the booking link. It is fantastic. Thank you.

Pluspunten

I have been using 10 to 8 scheduling software for three years now I love it to ease of use. I love how appointment reminders ensure that my clients show up. I love how flexible it is. And I love that there are other features available that I’m not even using yet. This is an essential tool for a self-employed clinician. I’ve never had a problem with this software.

Minpunten

There was a while on my android phone where I struggled to be able to use a mobile version of the app properly. It seems to work fine now.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Highly organized and portable appointment scheduling software

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2018

Pluspunten

10to8 is highly recommended. A great highlight of this software is its free SMS and email reminders for schedule updates. The software tracks attendance, able to take and submit online payments and with possible integrations with different scheduling necessities such as Microsoft Office and Google calendar and office. Setup is fairly easy. 10to8 can be synced with the android and iOS software. The software is organized and easy to understand, the layout of the software is easy for the eyes and simple.

Minpunten

A disadvantage of this software is the limitations of appointments it can track or keep without having to upgrade the package. Other than that, everything seems to work well.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2018

Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

Pluspunten

It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

Minpunten

You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Eva
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My absolute FAVORITE scheduler!

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019

I have tried to use other scheduling software and none of them had the functionality and ease of use that this one does. I love being able to send reminders to the client since I do charge for no-shows - which have dropped about 60% since I started using this software. It is also pretty affordable compared to others, which is great for me since not all my business involves scheduling appointments so I am not paying a fortune for something that is used only about half the time I am open and running. Really good value and integrates wonderfully into my Weebly created website as one of their preferred apps.

Pluspunten

For me I really love that I can get clients to pay a deposit right when they book their appointment. I also really love that it syncs up automatically with my calendar so that I know my schedule no matter where I am.

Minpunten

I wish that I could have a little bit more customization to allow it to really flow with my website. It does to a degree, but changing the colors and fonts more to the style of my website would be great.

Miriam
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Administrative heaven for a new business

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2022

Really effective and easy to setup. I couldn’t be without it and couldn’t believe it was free! I will happily pay soon as my business grows and I build a team who I know will also love how easily they can connect with their clients and calendars with 10to8. Reducing emails and admin has been such a benefit for me. I love it.

Pluspunten

It has meant that I could create a number of different types of meetings for different clientele but through the same link. It synced easily with my zoom and automated meetings and reduces down a huge amount of administrative tasks and processes e.g. the email bouncing of when someone is available for a meeting.

Minpunten

Nothing. It’s been so helpful but I wish all the features could be free!

Sophie
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Largely better than expected. Could not run the business without this fab tool.

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2017

Being able to see all our appointments and outcome even when not on site. The stuff can add notes on each client and we can follow up without having to constantly call the shop. We can manage all booking and make bookings again even if not on site. It saves all our data which make us more green and it's just simply a fabulous product.

Pluspunten

The ease of use for the staff and the customers. Colour coding, app use. Feedback forms. I honestly love it!

Minpunten

There really is anything I would change if I had to be really picky, it was be easier to view all notes on the thread instead of having to back into previous notes to read them but that's really not a problem. Also it would be good to have a set box of a date, for us it would be their wedding date or for others it could be the clients birthday

SARAH
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We LOVE our 10to8 :-) Professional, simple, packed full of features - simply wouldn't be...

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2017

Professionalism, simplicity, ease of use.

Pluspunten

The support staff is always on hand to point in the right direction when we're exploring & exploiting 10to8 features to maximum advantage.
SMS notifications & reminders have slashed our 'No-Show' rates.
10to8 has truly made our business look & feel so much more professional than our competitors.
Online booking functionality is saving so much time answering and managing telephone calls & helps manage customers expectations on our time.
The ability to define numerous staff members availability, split our location into areas & view all in one place means we can effectively manage out conflicts for multiple resources.

Jamie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

It's great!

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2022

Customer support can be hit or miss but we love the features

Pluspunten

Ease of scheduling, adding staff, ability to change view, messaging, syncing with calendar and texts.

Minpunten

Can look confusing at times and can be hard to really see available time

Calendly en Vagaro

Redenen om over te stappen op 10to8

Pricing, features, access, and price
Lori
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great for Appointments

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2016

This is so great to schedule basic appointments and to have a customer database, and a way to have your customers pay online. In these simple functions, it is exceptional. The only thing is if you want to offer packages, or if you want to offer an event with different levels of prices, it gets a little complicated, so you have to get creative. It would be nice if there was a way for the customer to buy a package (say, of 5 appointments) and be able to have the appointments in the database or something, so they would be able to schedule it themselves and keep track of how many they have left. Maybe I am asking for too much, and I need to look for a paid version, but 10to8 is very helpful for me, just a small business starting up. (Packages are essential for small businesses who still are working to get the word out, and are looking for a stream of steady customers). Also, the online (automated?) customer service is great, with emails, and teaching tools, and FAQs, but I have tried calling customer support twice and have not even gotten a chance to leave a voicemail. I still love the company, maybe it is the time zone difference from Europe to the USA, but phone service could be better. Overall, great company.

Pluspunten

How easily, customizable, and user-friendly it is. How easily customers can sign up for appointments and pay online, how easily it is to set/edit services, and how easily it is to link Facebook, Websites, and other such mediums together. If you change one, they all reflect the changes instantly.

Minpunten

Can't have packages of appointments. (Where a customer pays for multiple up front, then can schedule them in whenever, and the system knows they have already been paid for).

Alice

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Covers all my needs as a boutique Pilates studio owner

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2017

I have reduced no-shows. New clients sometimes book online. My colleague can schedule herself in, and her bookings show up on my calendar because of the synchronization so I even have to long onto the system.

Pluspunten

It sends out up to 100 SMS reminders a month for free. This is great! Most other scheduling softwares charge a nominal fee. I can customize the reminders like program them to sent out one hour before the start of an appointment or one day before. I can program multiple reminders. The system can also send out a notification for appointment confirmation, cancellation, or request.

Minpunten

I cannot sell series or subscriptions. Clients can only purchase one session at a time. That means I have to keep track of how many sessions they've taken. It's a great scheduling system, but it's not good for payments.

Tim
  • Sector: Computergames

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Generous free trial terms that will convert you to paid if your volume needs it

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2020

I found myself in a position where I had maybe 50 meetings to schedule in 3 weeks with prospective funding candidates. Without 10to8 it would have been a nightmare. Since my need for this facility is not constant, the free version works, but I will get a monthly sub next time to access the more advanced functionality.

Pluspunten

The free trial is generous and good for new businesses building a client base, or businesses that don't need that many appointments per month. Some features are missing, but you would expect this for the free offering and NOTHING vital is not there. If you move to paid, it's really very good value for money if you have loads of appointments to manage.
Nothing else comes close on their free trial offerings, so this is a genuine try before you pay option.

Minpunten

Maybe 2/3 of it feels very intuitive, but it took a while to discover other things. The Inbox is very clumsy, requiring page flipping. But the automatic reminder system is very cool, and once you get used to it there is little it cannot do.
I found myself wishing there was an app version for IOS, but mobile browser support was OK.