PaySimple

Een bedrijf runnen. Een privéleven hebben.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

a distinct payment app

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2021

I am just so used to making online transactions and it has never failed me for once.

Pluspunten

I love being able to track all payments made and also make graphical comparison on my duration of payment on a monthly basis. Its a user friendly app which is very easy to understand.

Minpunten

The customer service is not encouraging in any way. You can hardly ever speak to a customer with the paging service.

Thomas
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A surprisingly useful tool for totally managing credit cards sales.

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

I manufacture, sell, and ship industrial coatings worldwide with a strong focus on the Southern states.

Pluspunten

It works as advertised! The dashboard only focuses on the essentials you need to know about. The overall structure of the package is utterly logical. You can easily find credit card customers, easily see how much they have purchased, all of the related invoices and the crowning glory of this product is the fact it tells you when the customer actually paid and it tells you immediately. Again the Dashboard is a major feature because it not only has charts for sales but charts for whether the sale closed relative to it being "out there, unpaid". It tracks Settlement Summary, Failed Transactions, Expiring Credit Card Schedules, Recurring Payments, Invoices ( Past Due, Paid, Unpaid, Invoices Sent, and Overdue. There is a past due invoice Aging chart, Unpaid Invoice Exposure. It is very useful to be able to "eyeball" all the possible problems when you have one page showing all the sources of a crisis.
Another positive is that they deal with the Credit Card bank, thus managing security issues such that you never have to fear the dreaded "Clawback" due to your own mistakes. A neat friendly package.
I am so used to poor service from Software companies that I expect it. The service people at Paysimple are very motivated to make you happy. This tells me the management at PaySimple is strong.

Minpunten

I cannot think of a complaint I have had in two years of use. I wish I could to balance this report with negatives but there are none. I do wish they had a non-credit card version. Then I could lose my existing accounting package(an expensive subscription).

Gale
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Crap Reseller of World Pay

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2021

nothing- 0%

Minpunten

As a company, we were double billed and had to pay World Pay direct. Tech support was never correct with their trouble shooting and every time tech support said the account was active or working, IT WAS NOT. Tech1 had many clients denied billing and this was a total embarrassment resulting in loss of revenue.

Toni
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

My PaySimple (PS) Experience

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2017

Our company tried two other payment systems before finding PaySimple(PS). We are very pleased with the system and the staff we have been in contact with. There have been things over the past 2-3 yrs that we would like to see changed or things that didn't meet our needs. At those times the staff have stepped in to write down our needs / suggestions and try their best to accommodate our needs. There have been many helpful changes to PS over the past 2-3 yrs that have made the system better, more efficient, and more user friendly.
The support staff has been a pleasure to work with! She is patient, caring, sincere, and knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond to meet our needs.

We are pleased with PS and would recommend PS to other companies.

Pluspunten

Easy to learn and understand; easily accessible

Minpunten

There are areas that I believe need some adjusting. What page the system bounces you back to once you have completed something; on creating invoices the cursor always jumps back to invoice # after each item entered; and other minor things like that.

Susan
  • Sector: Sport

September 2021 PaySimple Review

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2021

PaySimple has been great for our business. Most helpful is that customer service is easily reached and very responsive. Customer service is definitely a strength in using PaySimple.

Pluspunten

PaySimple makes it easy for our customers to make payment and view their accounts. It also is very user-friendly for our business administrator. The notifications of payment status allows for sucessful tracking of fees.

Minpunten

There are some features that have yet to be added. Would like to be able to delete categories without contacting the company. Trying to discover the best way to organize category items from one year to the next.

Summer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Great service!

Pluspunten

My team loves how use friendly and easy it is to use. Great value. We’ve been a customer for many years!

Minpunten

I’d love for it to integrate with our CRM.

BarbaraAnn

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Excellent Payment Processing Software

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2019

Meets my needs and overall have been very happy with this software. Really sticks to what the name says - a simple payment solution!

Pluspunten

Great fit for any small, but growing business. Easy to set up, and use, clients seemed to like it and the customer service has been solid and very helpful with any questions.

Minpunten

Small changes like making it easier to search for past transactions. Right now it's a little cumbersome.

Annie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Customer service is excellent, ease of use not so much

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2018

Excellent customer service

Pluspunten

The software itself was okay, it had issues with check out more than I would like. However, Customer service was excellent, very attentive and not condescending at all--rare in today's world.

Minpunten

It was difficult to know where to go for what within the system and checkout got hung up often--not good.

AM
  • Sector: Administratie

Great, but little expensive

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2019

Pluspunten

It allows user to set up monthly/quarterly or annually auto-debits for recurring customers which most of business offering subscription uses.

Minpunten

Its expensive, the transaction charges are not competitive. In case you want negotiation over charges you need to do big transactions

Tracy

PaySimple Review-A great product

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2021

I have never had a bad experience working with PaySimple.

Pluspunten

Super easy to use. If you have issues, and no time to contact via a phone call to PaySimple, using the PaySimple chat for assistance is a breeze. I like that a lot. Calling PaySimple is easy too.

Minpunten

I don't care for the calendar on recurring payments. You click in it and it will take you back to the month before or even two months before on the start date.

Libby
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Very useful software

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2021

If i have any problems or issues customer service is always available and quick to answer.

Pluspunten

Easy to set up and get clients going. Clients can also log into their account which i like.

Minpunten

Could have a more modern look, i feel like its a little outdated. Wish I could issue partial cc refunds.

Overwogen alternatieven

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Redenen om over te stappen op PaySimple

Better pricing
Jason
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

PaySimple easy to set up and use

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2021

We have launched a subscription program to great success.

Pluspunten

The product allowed us to launch a subscription program with little development and within weeks as 90% of the required functionality was out of the box.

Minpunten

I wish there was more options to customize features based on user’s preferences.

I wish custom fields could be edited after they are entered.

Ashley
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

Pay Simple Is a Great Software

Pluspunten

I like how user friendly PaySimple makes the web platform. Additionally customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful.

Minpunten

The fact that there are two different platforms for merchant services which make the charges less transparent. You have to actively check on them to be in the know.

Redenen om voor PaySimple te kiezen

Needed an online portal option
Mandy
  • Sector: Bouw

Paysimple is A++++!

Pluspunten

When our company first started up we quickly gained a lot of financed customers of which we were manually processing payments every month. This got old quick and we worried that payments would be missed. Paysimple was the answer to our problems and we couldn't be happier with the service!!

Minpunten

Paysimple has everything. There are a lot of features we have not used yet but the main purpose for which we purchased the service (recurring billing) is the number one feature for us and it works great every month we don't have to worry about payments.

Heather
  • Sector: Internet

Paysimple customer review

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2021

Paysimple is a very wonderful company to work with

Pluspunten

I love that the features are so easy to use and self explanatory. Very user friendly. I also love the automated reminders that are sent to customers that are recurring payments

Minpunten

the reporting left things to be desired. It would be nice if the invoices that were unpaid were on the front page and you didn't have to go into the invoices to search which one was past due. For example if a customer called to make a payment it should automatically prompt you to collect the oldest invoice 1st.

Gaylen
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We love PaySimple's e-commerce and reporting features!

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2021

PaySimple's system has enabled us to collect more payments and easily follow up on outstanding invoices. Their customer service is always available and very helpful.

Pluspunten

PaySimple's reporting system is very easy to use. It makes it easy for us to reconcile our payments with bank account deposits.

Minpunten

The invoicing system is still a little antiquated.

Overwogen alternatieven

Stripe

Redenen om over te stappen op PaySimple

Competitive rates and better reporting.
Helen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Decent software

Pluspunten

The updated recurring billing is good. It's generally easy to edit invoices. Setting up invoices is pretty straightforward.

Minpunten

The interface is half old, half new. Some things have been updated, but others haven't. It's not easy to use the FAQ/Help sometimes to find the answer you need. It's not always easy to find/contact the credit card processors because those aren't actually a part of PaySimple and require more calls, emails, and back-and-forth.

Amanda
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

Payments made easy!

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2021

Overall we love using Paysimple. The set up was easy. Adding the pay now button on our website has made my job so much easier.

Pluspunten

The option to pay online by check or credit card has helped us get paid faster and the clients love it!
We love that they have a choice to use a check or credit card.

Minpunten

We have not used the partial payment option yet. It seems like it would be a good idea we just have not had the chance to set it up.

Stephanie
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It has simplified my life!

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2021

Pluspunten

PaySimple is easy to use and has allowed me to set up payment options for the courses we provide and for our subscription program. It’s been awesome for that but also because I’m able to use it to predict income and deposits.

Also… they provide AMAZING customer service and will walk me through any challenges I’m having with the system. Now that I’m comfortable with the system I rarely call in with questions.

Minpunten

There are a few minor things that I would love to have tweaked but they don’t bother me enough to make me switch systems.

Timmy
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Great for ACH billing

Pluspunten

We use this for tuition billing, exclusively using their ACH billing capability. This allows us to save lots of time from processing checks and also lots of money from processing credit cards.

Minpunten

Be careful when you first set up PaySimple. We were accidentally set up with credit card processing when we needed to be ACH only (but with an emergency option for credit cards). Since there wasn't a way to hide the credit card feature, it is what most people defaulted to and we lost quite a bit of money to credit card processing fees.

Brenda

?

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2021

Glad its completed. Credit Card good overall service.. Speedy Medical finances....well...

Pluspunten

Able to start new business up New business, which helped with increase in acceptance for patients that credit would not allow them otherwise financing.

Minpunten

Took toooo long to get Bank Information corrected. No point of contact when I had issues. At the beginning I had [SENSITIVE CONTENT] then [SENSITIVE CONTENT],,,then no one, had to explain everything to a different person EVERTIME I called.

Wesley
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Paysimple Review

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2021

It works. The customer service is lacking most days. Rarely can you get a hold of someone same day. As I said... it works, not great, but works.

Pluspunten

The idea is great. It is easy to use. The processing fees are decent.

Minpunten

It does not do what was were told it would do when we signed up. It was supposed to collect a fee on certain transactions and not collect on others and it doesn't know how to tell the two apart.

Chris
  • Sector: Administratie

IMS Review

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2021

Overall I am happy with the product. It does what I need it to do.

Pluspunten

Easy to use for me and my customers. Gives my business a more professional appearance rather than only accepting paper checks. We do not accept credit cards so ACH has been a fantastic compromise.

Minpunten

Unable to easily update my logo and add custom messages to invoices

Peter
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

I love the support!

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2021

The support Team has been awesome since the first Day we signed up

Pluspunten

It holds a safe data base of my recurring customers

Minpunten

No Cons, I get approached on a weekly basis by competitors of Paysimple who say they can save me money, but the support is so valuable to us as a company I will not change!