TheraNest

4,4 (926)
Schrijf een review!
Webgebaseerde software voor geestelijke gezondheidszorg voor artsen

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Kyle
Kyle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Never felt alone; even in my darkest times.

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2018

Pluspunten

TheraNest has EVERYTHING in one place. I have search high and low for several years; applied, signed up, and trialed several other soft-wares, and none of them compare to TheraNest. The Client Portal is a surprise when I share the feature with my patients. The Customer Service being accessible to all providers (Inters and Residents alike) is a huge plus so I do not find myself training (and retraining) through the semester to a new class when they can find the answers easily on their own.
TheraNest makes the end of my session a 10 min wrap up with documentation, and the end of my day a 5 min wrap up to submit ALL billing. I save money on not having to hire a full-time employee to manage my billing and claims; merely a contract when there is an issue with the insurance themselves and a phone call is needed beyond my knowledge.

Minpunten

The only thing I could ever wish for, is prescribing rights and abilities. I plan to expand my company into the Medical Realm eventually, and this is a feature I plan to discuss with the developing team.

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Hi Kyle, thank you for the wonderful review. Our support team was all smiles when we read it as it¿s always our goal to be available for all users of TheraNest. We¿re very happy to hear that you (and your interns and residents) have been enjoying TheraNest and that it¿s helped make your practice easier and quicker to manage! We¿d be very excited to grow with you as your practice grows, that¿s why we¿ve passed on your e-prescribing request to our development team and we¿ll be in-touch to discuss your wants/needs for this feature. We take all feedback and suggestions very seriously. As always, don¿t hesitate to reach out if you need us! Thank you for being a valued customer, Kyle! Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

Reanna
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great options overall and better pricing than other EHR systems.

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2023

Overall it has been great.

Overall it has been great.

Pluspunten

The cost and all of the features that are available.

Minpunten

I wish there were premade template library in the document section. It is a little wonky trying to create documents and then it is trial/error to get them to where you need which is very time consuming. I am still going through my documents and needing to change small things that I didn't catch. That is one feature that I do miss from Simple Practice- they had an amazing library of document templates, assessments (PCL5, health assessments, etc.,).

Redenen om voor TheraNest te kiezen

The cost kept increasing and the billing as I wouldn't get paid for 2-3 days after seeing a client.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op TheraNest

There were many other products that I evaluated, and they were either missing telehealth or were incredibly expensive. Some had wonderful features but all in all, price is important and ease of access.
Bennett

Ruined my Billing

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2023

It's been awful. Their services are so terrible, the customer service is none existance, it almost forced me to close my business because of the billing issues Theranest created by using there in house billing. Worse, THEY DO NOT CARE! There is no customer service, only a chat bot and a random email that say "a ticket has been created". No one ever helps you to resolve your issue. Now I'm missing thousnads of dollars in claims and can't find a way to correct it. I've been in private practice for 10 years and always used office ally and always managed my own billing. I should not have left office ally. DO NOT TRUST YOUR FINANCES AND BUSINESS AT THERANEST!

Pluspunten

It was a find product 5 years ago and worked primarily ok until Theranest offered for me to use their integrated billing system. I thought I was saving myself energy, time and money. The opposite has happened. I've had to switch EHRs because they took over my system and completely lost all of my bills, I have no way to track them, they are gone. They will not call me to help. I've lost thousands of dollars because of their billing system.

Minpunten

They offered integrated and managed billing. It never worked, they never assisted me with help, and now I am missing thousands in claims. I can not figure out how to fix it. Everything was find using Office Ally, and then I switched to Apex at their recommendation. I'm so upset. It has created hours and months of distress and they only feign a response. I'm constantly told "I'll create a ticket for this" and then they never get back to me, or deny accountability for there even being a problem. They are like working with another insurance company. I will never recommend this EHR. I will actively advise against it.

Christina
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to set up and use; reliable; sustainable.

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2022

Agile tool, trustworthy, dynamic, comprehensive.

Agile tool, trustworthy, dynamic, comprehensive.

Pluspunten

I have found the set-up easy, the tutorials and knowledge base useful, the customer service responsive, and the tools easy to use and teach colleagues to use.

Minpunten

The migration of our former EHR system (MyClients+) has yet to occur, as it is not clear how easy it will be to access the records from former clients if needed. We could use some hand-holding to get this accomplished.

Calendly en SimplePractice

Redenen om voor TheraNest te kiezen

Wanted updated and more comprehensive tool. Also, TheraNest offers a 50% non-profit discount which our organization very much needs.

Redenen om over te stappen op TheraNest

Customer service, price, apparent ease of migration of former system (though this has not yet panned out).
Claudia
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

TheraNest software

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2021

The scheduling and invoicing system is very efficient. It is user friendly.

The scheduling and invoicing system is very efficient. It is user friendly.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use and it is inexpensive. It provides what we need to do our job, however it may need a little improvement on the accounting reports side.

Minpunten

The accounting reports are not as accurate as we would like.

Courtney

Wonderful

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

Easy to learn, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped tremendously in guiding me.

Pluspunten

It is very intuitive and easy to use. It's smooth to use and logical.

Minpunten

I honestly love everything about it. It's great for what it is.

TherapyNotes, LLC

Redenen om over te stappen op TheraNest

Therapy notes was clunky to use and not as smooth and easy.
Katherine

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect for small private therapy practice with plans to grow!

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2020

Theranest has helped increase our efficiency as a practice, as well as our professionalism with clients. Additionally it gives us the platform to grow as a practice over time and not have to worry about changing platforms.

Pluspunten

I decided to try Theranest in hopes of making our current daily operations more efficient and give us the ability to grow over time. The client portal and therapist/admin platform is very easy to use, the user videos are super helpful, and the customer support is fast and informative.

Minpunten

I would like a little more ability to customize forms etc. specific to our practice, as well as more capability for app use. The app is the least user friendly feature of the software.

TherapyNotes, LLC en SimplePractice

Redenen om over te stappen op TheraNest

Features, affordability, and customer service

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Katherine we are so glad TheraNest has not only helped your practice increase operational efficiency but also allows you the ability to grow your business.

Leigh

Business Made Easy

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

Love it. Love the aesthetics, the ease and the reliability.

Love it. Love the aesthetics, the ease and the reliability.

Pluspunten

TheraNest is so user friendly and convenient. I was worried about the business aspect of starting my own private practice, but now I feel like a business champ. Still lots to learn, but TheraNest simplified and supports many aspects of running my practice with professionalism and sound ethics.

Minpunten

There are a few glitches here and there, but nothing major. I’d like to be able to switch a client to telehealth from my phone more easily (the button is very tiny and I had to play around to figure it out), and a single sign-in family portal would be useful. But those are easily worked around.

SimplePractice en QuickBooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op TheraNest

After the trial period, it was the easiest to use and personalize (customized intake forms, for example).
Stephanie

Connections

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

I can now print notes and treatment plans directly from the system.

I can now print notes and treatment plans directly from the system.

Pluspunten

Session notes are written on a template that identifies treatment goals in the same space and allows for 90 day updates to be alerted.

Minpunten

I struggle with losing data when I switch to a different part of the file if I dont save first. I wish autosave happened when I switch pages.

Redenen om voor TheraNest te kiezen

Didnt like the disconect between notes and ability to print them. I didnt like that treatment plans and notes didnt connect. I didnt like that there are no alerts for updates due.

Redenen om over te stappen op TheraNest

Priced be client not clinician or user. I am a intern run non profit and we couldn't afford to run a product that cost per user.

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Stephanie! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the notes and treatment plans!

Linda
Linda
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Works well but has limitations for large counseling programs

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

This keeps our program running well and all the counselors can stay on top of their paperwork. It has it's limitations but it is working fine for us.

Pluspunten

It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use the basic functions. All our staff use it daily and generally can use all of the needed functions with limited training. The price is reasonable and the support is pretty good. They are friendly and understand the problem.

Minpunten

We have found several limitations for our counseling center: 1) we see multiple members in a family with different counselors. You cannot create more than one account with one email. So if there is only 1 parent and 2 children that need to be seen we need to be creative in how to get intake paperwork to them. 2) Some of the forms are not customizable. We tried to use our own Intake and Treatment Plans, but then none of it had interface with the other features, so we went back to using their forms, but they are not in the format we need for Medicaid and for our own needs. 3) we do assessments to track progress. They recently added a few basic standardized assessment tools, but we would prefer to use our own that we developed. So we need to use Survey Monkey for that function. Generally we would prefer a product we can tailor more to our program needs, but realize this would cost a lot more. So for the money, this is an adequate product for us.

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Hi Linda! Thank you for the thoughtful review! We are glad to hear that TheraNest is working for you with your large practice! We understand that the type of animal assisted therapy you provide comes with it's own unique needs, and while we offer some customization of our clinical documentations you are looking for more. Rest assured we are always working to improve upon our product and it's customer feedback like yours that helps us get there. Thank you for these suggestions!

beth
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Don't do it!!

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020

Pluspunten

ease of use in terms of scheduling, billing etc. Clearly did not check out customer service.

Minpunten

The organization obviously does not have the infrastructure to be able to provide timely or useful customer service. It typically takes several days to a week before you hear back and then will likely have to schedule call for another week later. Customer service completely stinks. Other companies like Practice mate etc will answer phone calls and troubleshoot problems when it work for the customer, not when some technician can set up a call. Twice the time alotted for call hasn't been enough and we've needed to finsih call at another time.

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Hi Beth, thank you for your feedback. We do offer different channels of support. While some customers prefer the option to set up a call between their client sessions, we do offer an alternative where you can call in at your convenience (1-800-867-8405; option 2 for support). Scheduled calls are a popular option and can sometimes book out several business days with our Insurance Billing Specialist. But if you have some general questions you are looking for a quick answer to we would recommend giving our 1-800 number a ring.

A member of our Customer Happiness team will reach out to you to see how we can assist you further.

Kenneth

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Great Reports - Slow to Nonexistent Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020

Pluspunten

I really love the reports, especially the demographic reports (with pie charts even) that I can pull with this EHR. I also love the all-in-one pricing, in that I can have as many therapists as I want - pricing is based on number of clients, not therapists. This EHR is user-friendly, somewhat updated GUI (still lagging behind the times, but not bad), and easy enough to figure out on one's own.

Minpunten

Cons - truly - there is only one problem I have found in the limited time I have used TheraNest. If you need to contact customer support - good luck. Emails generally take a week or longer to receive a response and I have only spoken 1x to a live person by calling support - and I have called MANY times.

Redenen om voor TheraNest te kiezen

TherapyNotes was fairly expensive for the same features with fewer reports. SimplePractice was just way too expensive and nickel-and-dime every service or feature they offer.

Redenen om over te stappen op TheraNest

I was really taken with TherapyNotes' reports and smooth operation. I love their pricing by clients rather than by staff. They do charge additional fees for Telehealth/clinician, but it's worth it to have an integrated client portal (with payment and signatures) and demographic reporting.

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

We are glad you are finding the reporting so valuable, Kenneth!

We heard you loud and clear, we've added several additional Support staff members to the TheraNest team to decrease wait times.

Kristi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great EHR for a mental health group practice

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019

I've been extremely happy since switching to TheraNest! It has streamlined our daily workflow and reduced time spent on many daily tasks from completion of clinical notes, sending invoices, collection of payment/client check in, accounts receivable and training current/new staff just to name a few. I've also received excellent customer support throughout the entire process from first inquiring about TheraNest to questions being answered the longer we work within it since fully switching over to it.

Pluspunten

There are so many features I love about this software that benefit our therapists, admin staff, clients and myself in the role of owner such as handling the billing as well as setting up the software for my group practice. We were able to go almost fully paperless is one huge benefit. Intake forms/new client paperwork can be custom created & sent to clients via the Client Portal. Completed forms are uploaded directly into their case/e-chart. Clients also can see past & upcoming appts, update their insurance info & make payments in the Client Portal. Their payment history is accessible there too.

Another feature that is a huge time saver is the assisted claims feature. ERA's are received into TN & are almost solely automatically posted to client accounts for you. No more logging into 7 different websites to access EOB's/ERA's.

Other features we love are: two-way appt reminders via text (clients can confirm/cancel from texts & we receive those responses within TN), integrated credit card processing reducing check in times for clients & automatic payment collection due to securely store credit cards, Wiley treatment planner & progress notes, missing progress notes reports, online training videos and the UserVoice Forum. The TN development team regularly takes user feedback from the User Voice forum to continually make improvements to the software/features offered. I wish I had switched to TheraNest so much sooner from the archaic EHR I had been using for so long!

Minpunten

I did not like that I was not able to call to immediately speak to someone to learn more about the software vs having to schedule a time to do so. I was concerned that would be the process if there were issues that arose if I were to switch. It has been easy to call in, email, etc with questions and I've received answers pretty immediately from the support staff.

Therabill

Redenen om voor TheraNest te kiezen

I switched because there were so many features missing and lacking from that archaic EHR so we sought out those features elsewhere; piecemealing together what we needed (web-based calendar, appt reminders, signing into all payer websites to access ERA's & manually apply all of the info, etc) at the time. Also, there were very minimal improvements to the software over the 7 years I utilized it.

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Kristi thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear your organization is enjoying all the benefits of TheraNest!

Caitlin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Motivated & Personalized Customer Service, User-friendly EHR that is likely to continue to...

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

Overall pretty great product and service and seems to be a company that is focused on development and growth of the product and customer service experience. I've listed the things I like the least but even after studying other options, haven't been compelled to switch. I'd recommend them.

Pluspunten

customer service is great--they make updates every month
makes billing insurance pretty easy
standard superbills easy to produce and email to client
store all client data in organized, accessible fashion
can subscribe to small cost subscription (lower amount of active clients)
Allows electronic paperwork completion for clients
Integrated client schedule with insurance billing
credit card capability

Minpunten

clients can complete paperwork electronically but there are some flaws--can't require client signature field so have to do work around; ideally this would offer more official signatures as often as needed (this is a big liability issue)
secure messaging included but these conversations can't be added to the cart through a click and also copy and paste function is deactivated. secure messaging also not available to with non clients to share PHI for example with a medical provider.
Some issues with superbills showing a balance in a confusing way; we can't reflect discounts which creates liability issues, we can't send these through secure message easily (only email)
I've heard too many complaints about the video platform so am not using it (or paying for it) at this time
cumbersome to upload documents to the chart (I haven't figured out how to skip step of saving to my computer first)
Simple Practice seems to have them beat in two areas:
In TheraNest, Can't require client to enter their cc information when they register electronically
In TheraNest, Client self-scheduling is not user friendly so I don't offer it

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Caitlin! It is customer feedback like yours that helps us continue to build upon our product.

We are glad to hear that with the help of our customer happiness team you've found insurance billing and clinical documentations a breeze!

Shea
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Easy to Use and Affordable-Great for LPC-A or Intern Level Therapists

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2021

I only used my trial version for about half of the time before I went ahead and subscribed to the full version. This is by far the best EHR for my needs! I also can't say enough good things about the customer service!

Pluspunten

I tried several different software systems prior to finding Theranest. All the other softwares systems were made for Therapist who had their own practices, or for Practice Groups. I needed a compliant EHR that would allow me to store my client notes, and allow for my supervisor to review and co-sign with ease. I kept running in to EHR's that would charge extra for my supervisor to be added as staff, or would force me to use unnecessary features before I could create my client's progress notes. I also love that Theranest allows for some modifications to help fit my needs better during use. I also love the option to add the Wiley Planner and Progress Notes plan so you can have the Wiley Planner at your fingertips with drop-down boxes. (I have not been able to subscribe yet, but it is a cool option). I also cannot say enough about the customer service. I have received nothing but quick responses, and personalized help when needed. I had the pleasure of working with Allen Chew to help answer my questions via phone and email, so ask for him if you can!

Minpunten

At first, there was a slight issue with being an admin and a therapist under the same sign-in. I was told I would need two different logins, but I figured it out where I was able to keep my same login. So far I have not come across any issues with doing it that way.
Also, I do come across a lot of boxes/fields that I do not need in my notes or intake documentation that I wish I could delete. I can easily skip these unused boxes, so it's not a big deal.

Katie

Long time TheraNest user

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2021

I have been a TheraNest customer since 2014 and experienced little to few issues with service until December of 2020 when we began having problems with billing. Our responses/payments from insurance have had to be manually applied since December of 2020 due to a problem on TheraNest's end. As a small but very full time group practice this has created a major issue. I have spoken with TheraNest on the phone and messaged them at least once a week since December to try and troubleshoot this issue. Typically, their customer service team takes at least two weeks to respond. In most cases, it would make the most sense to drop the service, however, our practice in in the midst of two other major workflow changes and changing EHR platforms results in a major delay of payments so I have been hesitant to switch. However, the lack of response from TheraNest and their inability to solve this issue over the last six months is unbelievable. As a long time user, over the growth of my practice into a group, I cannot recommend TheraNest with confidence to any other users at this point and am incredibly disappointed in their lack of customer service and overall organization.

Pluspunten

Interface and ease of start up. Built in billing.

Minpunten

Billing, recent change, and customer service

TherapyNotes, LLC en SimplePractice

Preferred the interface
Geverifieerde reviewer

• Klantenondersteuning

Love the training and customer service responsiveness, but some key features aren't well...

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2018

Pluspunten

Customer service and responsiveness is very impressive. Now that I understand how it all works together, appointment scheduling and notes are very easy to use. I used to love that they have integrated credit card processing, but for the way we run our business it has a serious flaw. They are very open to feedback, and try to be responsive to features being asked for. Since we've signed up with them in January they have added quite a few new features, some of which are really helpful, others that don't apply to the way we happen to run our business.

Minpunten

Some features only seem half thought out. For example: you can write one group note and have it appli to all members of the group, but in order to sign the note you have to go into each members account. This completely negates the time saved by applying the note to all group members with one key stroke. We are a small clinic and use this as our accounts receivable software also, yet there is no accounts receivable report you can generate. They have something called an "Invoice Aging" report that lists each clients outstanding invoices, but you have to go through and manually add up all the lines to get the total. To me, having an accounts receivable report should be standard. Just give me their name and the total of what they owe us. And now for the biggest con for us: The integrated credit card processing. The structure of our clinic is that each of us earns exactly what our clients pay us (in crude terms, we "eat what we kill"). For this reason when we get a deposit in our bank account we need to be able to easily identify what transactions make up that so we can give the correct therapist credit for it. There is currently no way to get this info. Theranest suggested we look at a list of payments recently made and figure out a combo that add up. This is way too time intensive (we have a bookkeeper we have to pay to do this) and it's prone to error. We're hoping they fix this soon

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Thank you for your review. You can apply a Progress Note to the entire group which can be customized for each specific client and electronically signed.

We also have a Group Note that is a general note for the group sessions which can be electronically signed.

Brandi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ideal platform for my small sole prop therapy practice

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2023

TheraNest allows me to securely store client paperwork, including consents and progress notes. The calendar is accessible to my clients in their client portals, which allows for easy scheduling.

Pluspunten

I started my business as a part-time venture while I transitioned from full-time employment with a larger company. I liked being able to pay a lower-tiered amount, depending on the number of clients I had enrolled. As my practice has grown, it has been easy to adjust my subscription to reflect my business' changing needs. The telehealth platform is easy to use. It does not have a whiteboard function, although it does allow for screen sharing. There are times when the platform is unreliable, so I have a backup video platform account to use in these instances.I do not bill insurance, although accepting credit cards and logging cash payments into the system is seamless, with easy to access invoices and superbills.

Minpunten

The video platform (while it has been recently updated), could use some improvement.

Redenen om over te stappen op TheraNest

Initial cost during startup.
Shelby

A great and affordable EHR

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2021

Very positive - it has almost everything SP does, is very user-friendly, has tons of helpful videos, walk-throughs, and articles that help clarify questions I may have regarding using the EHR. It's aesthetically pleasing, too!

Pluspunten

An affordable EHR that does everything you need it to do, and feels more user-friendly than Simple Practice.

Minpunten

Some things could be improved, such as offering templates for notes, more ways of documenting notes; more flexibility with calendar/scheduling (changing it to a 3-day versus 5-day view, blocking times, etc). I also wish it was easier to create intake forms - the "dynamic forms" page is confusing at first and unfortunately personalizing forms isn't available (e.g., changing fonts, alignment, etc)

TherapyNotes, LLC

Cost

Overgestapt van

Cost and accessibility
Evan

Many new learning experiences

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

Pluspunten

When I began at my current place of employment, I had worked as a counselor/therapist for over 30 years, but had never worked in a clinical setting. Thus, when I began, I had a great deal to learn about progress notes, assessments, treatment plans, etc. It took me about nine months to get the feel for the paperwork and the software. From that point, I have felt comfortable with navigating the software. The articles in the help section were useful and answered most of my questions. One of the early lessons I learned was never to leave a page on which I had entered information without saving it. Overall, it was fairly easy for me to learn, given that it was my first experience with any kind of software designed for the mental health field. I should also mention that I use TheraNest as a therapist; there is another staff member to work with the business/financial side of it.

Minpunten

As with any technology, when a problem occurs which prevents one from doing the necessary work, it is very frustrating. In the nearly four years that I have used TheraNest, those kinds of problems have not occurred very frequently. When they have occurred, the TheraNest tech team has had them resolved in a reasonable amount of time.

Christy
Christy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent practice management software for my solo practice.

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018

Pluspunten

I find the company is always growing, looking for ways to improve based on clinician feedback. Two changes/improvements have been made that I've requested (along with others) and they've made many many other improvements that hadn't necessarily occurred to me but that have increased efficiency or streamlining. The customer service is excellent. I used to spend hours doing my billing, and before that paid a human being by the hour to do it for me, and now it's literally a few clicks. I have very busy solo practice (30-35 patient hours per week) and I am 100% on top of my Intakes, notes, billing and incoming payments.

Minpunten

It has definitely steadily crept up in cost since I started using it in 2014, but I've compared it to other platforms and it's comparable or less for what you get. There are many features that I don't need at all in a solo practice, but again, this is probably true in other platforms (this, I'm not positive about) and anyway, I don't feel like I'm paying for a bunch of stuff I don't need.

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christy. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for loyal customers like you.

Chanel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have been using Theranest for the past 3 years and I am still being impressed by their...

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2017

I aids my practice in running efficiently in all areas.

I aids my practice in running efficiently in all areas.

Pluspunten

The user friendly software, color scheme, and efficiency is what I like most. I recommend it to my clients and I have not gotten one complaint about your EHR. It is great for the administrative staff, clients (Therabook), and the therapist. I love that their staff make me feel like we are one big happy family working together. My questions are answered in a timely manner and they are answered effectively. The same day I might add. Theranest is the best choice for a mental health private practice.

Minpunten

I honestly do not have a CON. I guess since I have to submit 100 characters as a min. I will say.... I setup many account for different mental health professionals and I have to use a different email every time. That can be a pain, because I do business with my company email.

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Hi Chanel! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a glowing review! You're a fantastic customer. You're always friendly, fun, patient and provide excellent feedback that helps us continuously improve in all areas. It's a pleasure when we hear from you. :) We wouldn't be where we are without customers like you. We're delighted and grateful to have you in our TheraNest family. We appreciate you! Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

Stacy
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

TheraNest offers everything I need to keep my practice organized and paper-free!

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2017

Pluspunten

TheraNest is one-stop shopping! For an affordable monthly cost, I get everything I need to keep my practice running smoothly - I can schedule patients, send them forms ahead of their appointment via the Client Portal, submit my insurance claims in two simple clicks, and keep track of my income by running monthly reports. I also like being able to write assessments and progress notes in my own style using the customs forms feature. Can't forget about customer support; TheraNest is great over the phone, and they certainly listen to customer requests by continuously adding new features each month. For someone looking for a paperless and organized practice, TheraNest is a must!

Minpunten

TheraNest can be a touch confusing when initially navigating its features. However, after repeated practice, I now find it so simple and easy to use. I wish the Client Portal/Custom Forms could be advanced so that we can change the font size and have control over bolding/italicizing/underlining certain headings and words.

Hi Stacy,
Wow, thanks so much for these kind words, this is a great encouragement for our team and we're overjoyed to hear that you're still loving the software. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and your feedback regarding a more customizable format. I'll be sure to pass that along and again, thanks so much. Sincerely, the TheraNest team.

Nathan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Hidden fees and not intuitive

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2017

Nothing I didn't already get from other EHR's. Nothing special.

Nothing I didn't already get from other EHR's. Nothing special.

Pluspunten

It looks great, the implementation of Wiley planner is fantastic, and it gets the job done. The color scheme is nice (it looks pretty)

Minpunten

Extra fees for: wiley planner, customer portal, reminders, adding staff (pay once to add them, then to give access to wiley, then to give access to client portal!), more than 30 clients, etc! Plus, there is a 10 mb limit on uploading docs to client files. The editor for the intake paperwork is atrocious (let me upload a PDF!). The credit card payments take MONTHS to post in your account. No direct notifications when a client messages you! Unable to edit "non patient appointments" on the mobile app! Several buttons within forms direct you away from a page WITHOUT SAVING PREVIOUS INFORMATION! I've worked with other EHR's in the past and this one is not the worst, but the fees leave a bad taste in my mouth. There are other EHR's that just offer a flat rate and do ALL of these functions. I will be switching at the end of the year.

Antwoord van Therapy Brands

Hi Nathan, Thank you for taking time to provide us a review. We truly appreciate your feedback.
We're looking at how we can improve in all areas you reported on. Many of them we already have on the roadmap for enhancement. In regards to your comment about credit card processing funds taking months to deposit, we did some research and it looks like you've had a total of two transactions on 9/13 that were disbursed to your bank account on 9/14. We've followed up via private email to investigate this further with you. Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

D Jan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Theranest problems

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020

I am reaching out on this public platform because theranest doesn't acknowledge or understand the problems we are having.

Theranest needs to buy more ability to hold data and hire more staff for customer service.

Pluspunten

I like the layout, calendar (except for the problems with it) and forms and ability to create forms.

Minpunten

Customer service issues are answered within 3-10 days and by chat. If you want to talk to someone you can make an appointment for a week later and then you get 15 minutes. This way, theranest customer service makes suggestions for what's not working. Then after we use theranest's suggestions and they don't work, we must wait another 3-10 days for help.

Also, twice theranest has deleted all of our providers appointments without any explanation or any way to speak to anyone at theranest. These appointments were deleted for 3-5 days.

Other times, notes are deleted even though the system says saved.

Theranest has to be refreshed 3 or 4 times every time it is used.

Appointments disappear from the calendar and we don't know why, but there's no one to talk to so we just reenter the client.