Itemize

Toepassing voor extractie van ontvangstbewijsgegevens en onkostenbeheer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Klantenondersteuning

Great app for personal & business receipt organization and expense management

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2016

This is a great app for anyone needing anything from simple organization of expenses and budgeting up to team expense reimbursement and reporting. You can use the iOS/Android app or their website. A number of new features have been added over the past few months, including integrations with accounting tools, and I have not yet tried everything.

And nothing beats their turnaround on processing paper receipts. I get mine back, fully processed, about 15 seconds after I snap a picture in the app!

Pluspunten

Near real-time digitizing of paper receipts snapped in the app -- instant gratification (& feedback).
Great reports, with filters to allow specific selections/filters.
Expense reports that show clean images along with tabular data layout.
Reasonable cost.
Fast.

Antwoord van Itemize Corp. Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] for future any suggestions or questions you may have!

Sonu
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent financial tracker

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

Love the ease of use and functionality that this app offers. Keeps all of my information in one place and makes it quite easy for access when needed. Will recommend to all. Worth the money.

Easy to use and access.

Crashing at times.

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review! We have recently released our most stable build to date so we hope that you do not experience any future crashing issues. We have noted your suggestions on the receipts and will add them in for future development. Please feel free to contact [email protected] for any questions or suggestions you have in the future!

Russell
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Could be much better. They need to include all categories available for use in the reports.

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016

Reports are not complete. I always have to manipulate the reports to be usable. The PDF or Excel reports are both incomplete. The categories need to be expanded into the reports to make it a real time saving program.

Pluspunten

I like the simplicity of taking pictures of receipts

Minpunten

Again; I don't like the incomplete reports. It always takes more time to transfer all my information to my report for my company. If the categories were all in the report - it would be much better for me and I have assume anyone who wants to save time with the reporting process to get reimbursed.

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello! Can you explain what you mean by incomplete reports? Reports are exported based on the categories you select and included likewise. Please e-mail us at [email protected] with additional information regarding your incomplete reports.

Gregory
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

A descent app.

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018

Generally, I never have time to fill out a form and/standard expenses report.
This is the only stand alone app that effectively allows me to log, organize and generate reports in a short time.

Pluspunten

The easy way to photo record my receipts.
The ease of creating and emailing my reports

Minpunten

1st, the application lacks in finding certain types of vendors. Not a lot of info in the provided lists to easily pic out the correct vendor. Especially with gas stations that have multiple locations in one community.
2nd, you don't allow for enough Tag entries. I'm a road sales guy and usually see more that 4 clients in one trip.

John
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Awesome program for those self employed

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

As a traveling evangelist, I cannot keep files with me at all times. Itemize has helped my expense tracking majorly. I can take a photo of my receipt, categorize it and move on. And, come tax season I can quickly and easily run reports for my deductions. I highly recommend it for anyone who constantly finds themselves spending hours tracking paper copies of receipts and then spending countless hours at tax season calculating. The price you pay for it is way less than you'd pay an accountant and the savings in deductions make the program pay for itself.

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review and we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the Itemize product! Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you ever run into any issues!

Lai P
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

General Receipt Records

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2016

Use program solely for recording receipts at time & convenience of recording to expense categories is adequate for the needs. Anymore complicated than that have not explored.

Pluspunten

Convenient at time to quickly take copy of receipts log into expense category

Minpunten

The system shuts down often

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review! I have noted your suggestions and would love additional input as to what you mean on "picking up categories off sales receipts" as our system should be identifying categories of all known merchants in our system. Please contact us at [email protected] with additional information!

Robyn

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Stop fiddling

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

I think the software has real potential. It's lighter than the others and has all the right ingredients. I feel that the user experience could be less 'windows' and more 'mac' like. The drop down boxes are clunky and one step too many. Why do they have to be hidden when they need engaging with ? The app should be reliable and not as far away from the computer as it is and I think that the changes you make behind the scenes should be made public rather than just doing them. I don't understand why it took so long to get the save tags function working again when we rely on this thing working and no one kept us informed. I like itemize very much and I want it to succeed but that tag issue was nearerly the end !

Minpunten

User interface could be so much slicker

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Sorry to hear about the issue with the tagging and we are happy to tell you that tags are working now! Thanks for the review and as always feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions or suggestions!

Brent
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very easy to use and inexpensive!

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

For the most part, Itemize is exactly what I need and also my company. We are pretty small right now and the expense reports that I generate from Itemize look neat and very professional. I would like to see a larger camera area because I always have to use widescreen function all the time to make sure I capture the entire image but it's definitely not a deal killer. I'd definitely recommend Itemize for your expense reporting. I've used other products that cost more in the past and you don't get what you pay for like you do with Itemize!

1. Ease of use
2. Cost to features ratio
3. Professional looking
4. I like the fact it pulls receipts from my email and automatically inserts them.
5. Can complete my entire expense report on my I phone

Minpunten

1. Would like to learn more about the camera feature. I've had to retake receipt photos because it didn't capture the whole image like it seemed.

Susan
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Useful and easy!

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2016

I liked this software a lot. The app was handy and useful. Occasionally, I had trouble with the receipts reflecting the correct amounts, but that was infrequent. Overall, it was very useful.

Ease of use.

Minpunten

Sometimes read the receipt incorrectly.

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review! We are constantly improving our OCR technology to better read receipts based on user submissions! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any future questions or suggestions!

Dragan
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing app for business owners

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2019

Pluspunten

This app is so easy to use, and i like how easy is to get data by simply capturing a receipt. I recommend it to everybody that hasn't tried it yet. Lots of options and reports. Business trips for example are piece of cake with Itemize.

Minpunten

There is no major con that i can complain about at this moment.

Lauren
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Easy to get organized

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2016

Love the ease of uploading receipts. Wish the interface for tagging was a little easier. I have multiple businesses. I haven't yet figured out how to categorize per business. I also haven't figured out yet how to create categories to track spending. That would be a cool addition! (Maybe that capability is already there and I just haven't found it yet.)

Pluspunten

It is really simple and easy to upload receipts.

Minpunten

I want more flexibility in usage. I would like to be able to designate receipts to more than one business. I would also like to utilize this app simply as a way to track spending in categories.

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review! I have noted your suggestions and will send them to our development team! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any future questions or suggestions!

Herbert
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Been longing for you!

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

Great tool! Had a few kinks in the beginning with totaling, but they were resolved. I would love to be able to add check deposits. I use it to keep track of expenses as well as deposits. It is my ACCOUNTING software. I see so much potential with this tool. Would be nice to add manual expenses as well. Perhaps that's available in an upgrade Version. I don't know. Anyway, I love it. It is much, much better than manual entries all the time. And pretty accurate. I''m impressed!

Pluspunten

It's pretty accurate and easy to use.

Minpunten

Can't capture check or money order deposits. Have to manually manipulate entry to appear as a deposit. My deposits are not factored into the totals.

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks so much for the great review! If you ever have any suggestions or questions in the future please reach out to us at [email protected]

Kevin
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

This is just awesome.

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2016

I use this all the time on the go. It totally revolutionized my expenses and my client billing back for reimbursables..!

Pluspunten

It's just so easy to navigate.

Joshua
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Love it, great app and value

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016

Works great my only recommendation is snap your receipt asap. Don't let them pile up. I've found if you let the receipt get worn it is hard to read.

Good recognition

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any future questions or suggestions!

Mario
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Application to Use

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2016

When I did not have itemize, i would spend countless hours reconciling receipts, scanning them, etc. Now it is as easy as 1-2-3. I recommend this application to any accounts payable department.

Pluspunten

The ability to classify expenses, keep track of them by credit card user, credit card company, and departmental use.

Minpunten

I would like to be able to import all of the receipts individually to Quick Books

Johnny
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Awesome app!!!

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

I wasn't to sure at first with so many apps out there now but for a guy who works from morning to night as a Entrepreneur and has a 1 year old with me all day talk about an easy way to track everything. Great job guys !!! Thank you , John mcnerney Owner and CEO of RuthlessCowboys.com

Pluspunten

Easy pics and keeps track of your receipts

Minpunten

Slow to add pics of receipts

Scott
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best Expense Tracker I have found

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018

This has really helped me out tremendously keeping receipts straight / assigned to the correct job and printing professional looking expense reports.

Pluspunten

The best thing is the camera capture and OCR, you take a photo, it automatically loads into the app and starts to extract the data. I would say that 8.5-9 times of 10 the data extraction is prefect, yes every once in a while you need to clarify some data points, but I think that's to be expected with these type of application.

Minpunten

Logging into the website.. Sometimes its easier to work on the full website to modify / print large reports, but the login portal isn't the easiest to find.

Rafael
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very happy with this app

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018

I run an electrical business, so I have a lot of expenses throughout the year and itemize Able to keep track of everything. My tax guy loves it.

Pluspunten

The fact that I don’t have to save receipts anymore the app does everything for me

Minpunten

Everything is working good for me at this point

Fayez

Use it every day

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2016

I use this app every day. Business receipts. Personal. Dinner. The search of restaurant and gas stations. Sometimes crashes and lags but I use this app every day

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Organize your receipts and always be able to go back and see image of that receipt

Sometimes crashes

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review! I have noted your crashed and will send them to our development team! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any future questions or suggestions!

Corey
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Solid app...I recommend it

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2016

I've been using it for a few years now. Solid product and easy to use on the go. It'll keep get track of your records with just a snapshot.

Pluspunten

The ease of use. Being able to take a snapshot and have it captured is best because the more time I can save the better

Minpunten

I don't have any problems with this app.

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Great to hear you are pleased with your Itemize experience! If you ever have any problems, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you!

Michael
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best expense app I've ever used!

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

Itemize is simply the best expense app I've ever used. Not only are the interface and auto-recognition capabilities top notch, but their support team went above and beyond to help me regain access to my information after an unexpected work change. Needless to say, I highly reccommend their product!

Oscar
  • Sector: Entertainment

Great App for keeping track

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2016

I Love Itemize because i can keep track of all my expenses. I love how I can just snap a picture and it records the receipt. I will be using this for my taxes next year, and for the following years.

Pluspunten

Software is easy to follow

n/a

Sean
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Great Receipt management App for small business

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2016

The app works well and is able to import all the details from a picture of a receipt most of the time. I have had a couple of issues where it would not allow me to change the name of the business or the industry, but it was not a huge issue. I would like if the pictures of the receipt were consolidated into 1 folder on my phone, not just in my photo gallery. the reports are nice and easy to use.

Pluspunten

It is very useful, fairly easy to use, and is affordable

Minpunten

The user interface is not very nice, editing entries is they are not scanned correctly can be a challenge, I would prefer if the images it takes were stored a separate folder

Christopher

Itemize Makes Tracking Expenses Easy and Fun

Pluspunten

The interface is easy and intuitive, the upload and processing speeds are fast, and the accuracy is fantastic.

Minpunten

While I do not have any major complaints, the ability to capture tips is inconsistent, although that may be more due to my handwriting. However, filling that in manually is easy.

Francesca
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Useful Application for Business Owners

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016

Really useful app. I do not have to save all my physical receipts for business expenses. I can just take a picture and export it as a table with the total of all expenses at the bottom. It saves me time.

Pluspunten

The export feature as a spreadsheet of all expenses

Minpunten

I do not like how I cannot see all the receipts for the year when I scroll down. Only when I export the spreadsheet.

Antwoord van Itemize Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review! You should be able to continue scrolling to see receipts throughout the year, it just takes a moment or two to pull in your older receipts. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any future questions or suggestions!