AutoEntry

Slimme gegevensverzameling voor accountants en boekhouders

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

AutoEntry Support

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

Overall all good.

Pluspunten

As the IT Manager I don't personally use the software very much myself but I do setup client companies and talk client users through setting up the app. Not once have I had any clients come back to us saying anything bad about the system or requiring assistance in using.

The online chat staff are very knowledgeable and helpful if any assistance is needed.

Minpunten

Sometimes when processing bank statements to get them into Excel format for non-integrated clients it can appear to take a while to process. Having said that, it would take a lot longer if we were to try and do the same using OCR software so not all bad!

Jason
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Straight-forward simplicity

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

Pluspunten

Easy to use time-saving software. Integrates with a wide variety of accounting software, provides flexibility across my clients. Web-based and the smartphone app, make it convenient. Speedy processing of uploads. Simple to set-up and add people (team or clients) to each account, making it a smooth onboarding process.

Overall a great addition to my offering.

Minpunten

Lengthy time on gaining help and support, can be difficult to handle issues with clients. Missing items, for no apparent reason can cause frustration, delays and additional cost when needing to re-upload.

Ken
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Time saving promisses, time wasting results

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

I have been using AutoEntry for over 2 years hoping that the longer I used it the easier it would be to use. This is not the case. It is a rare occurrence when I can go through a short stack of processed invoices without having to open up support chat and request help or a complete reprocessing of a document. Correcting small discrepancies is a clunky process that requires moving your hands back and forth from the keyboard to the mouse several times for each line. Occasionally a document is so poorly processed that the data is fabricated to manipulate the numbers and force a balanced transaction. It would seem that documents are run through OCR with human assistance. For what ever reason this combination produces a grab bag of unpredictable results and it seems to be getting worse over the last few months. I was hoping AutoEntry would save me time but I it has done exactly the opposite.

Pluspunten

Once I correct the regular invoice inaccuracies in the user interface AutoEntry exports to QuickBooks Online well. Product mapping is easy when it works.

Minpunten

About 2 out of 3 invoices with line items processed have some level of inaccuracy. There is an "automatically post" option that I would NEVER turn on if you care about having accurate data, cost centers, or inventory.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An excellent time saving tool, a must for all bookkeepers and accountants

Pluspunten

Will OCR sales and purchase invoices and bank statements

Easy to understand the interface and get going

Clients love the simplicity of it, as there is nothing for them to do but take a pic on their phone.

Minpunten

Could do with some further development to start to be able to process email text invoices.

We have to manually send their invoices back to their system for processing, surely this could be automated?

Alexander

Professional's Product Of Choice For Sobell Rhodes LLP

Pluspunten

- AutoEntry is easy to setup and use.
- Our staff required very little initial training to get going.
- Our clients love saving time and money with less data entry.
- Excellent 3rd party integration options.

Minpunten

- The support can sometimes be very delayed and unresponsive.
- Although individual uploads are relatively inexpensive, costs can be blind and rack up quickly if you do not make use of the statements and billing features.
- Processing times can vary between 2-5 hours and you will not know in advance exactly how long it will take.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Part of a rane of tools to remove the routine tasks

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2017

Pluspunten

I really like the way clients can email supplier invoices to a separate address, then I get a notification and after quick review they are posted direct to accounting software (Sage in my case but works with most.

I first used the product when it was a bank reconciliation tools but it has developed so much now and has helped me save time which I can better use on other activities to benefit my clients.

Minpunten

Setting up a new client is not intuitive, a wizard based system may be better to ensure no steps are missed.

Shirley

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Really usefull app that works for many of my client's businesses

Pluspunten

East to send documents - works brilliantly with Xero.
Easy for clients and their staff and for me and other bookkeepers in the practice to all use.

Minpunten

The webchat feature for assistance is not great and there isn't a direct "contact support" button which would make contacting support really easy.

Elena
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

A life saver

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2017

Pluspunten

This app is simply brilliant, not only it allows me to reduce massively the amount of time I have to spent doing data entry, unlike the previous app of this kind that could only process purchases and expenses Auto entry also process sales and more importantly Bank Statements.
User friendly and very accurate their AI is very well tuned in even recognizing different scenarios for the same supplier and suggesting entries accordingly.
A perfect way to cut down on time consuming tasks and use the time for more important aspects of bookkeeping and accounting

Minpunten

I find turnover time to sometimes take a bit too long so that means I have to plan ahead when to process the information and that makes the app not as useful if you have a last minute job landing on your desk

AutoEntry

Pluspunten

Very easy to set up and use. The turnaround time for processing is superb and we have used it for many months and we intend to expand our usage and recommend to our clients.

It saves time and money and I am happy to recommend this product to everyone.

Minpunten

Some time is not very easy to identify uploaded files. This is a minor problem though. I do not have any other specific cons to the product.

Prachi
  • Sector: Olie en energie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good software

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2022

the business problem is solving but still can get better

Pluspunten

The development team is very helpful, customised accordind to business

Minpunten

the images are blurry sometimes and the system is down and does not post invoices on sage right away

Debra

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Two days Wasted!

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2022

Frustrating.

Pluspunten

What? That is it - I have nothing say that is good.

Minpunten

I am new - Two days later, over 8 hours on chat support and it is still not working.

Overwogen alternatieven

Dext Prepare

Redenen om voor AutoEntry te kiezen

Different Accounting Software

Overgestapt van

Dext Prepare

Redenen om over te stappen op AutoEntry

Because it was suppose to work with Sage - but I guess not now.
Karen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Brilliant

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020

Have been using Autoentry for about six years and now work much more accurately and efficiently. Find it very easy to use and the support is always very good when issues arise. Took on additional clients as a result of the time savings gained

Pluspunten

Easy to use and teach clients
Integrates smoothly with the other I use

Minpunten

Has most desired features Easy to use Doesnt always integrate well with Sage desktop

Overwogen alternatieven

Dext Prepare en Datamolino

Redenen om over te stappen op AutoEntry

Price did what I needed at the time
S-J
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Fantastic program

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2021

Large volumes of Sales and Purchase invoices are mainly what Autoentry is used for, by educating our clients to scan invoices over in batches, the upload to autoentry is so much easier than wading through mountains of paperwork, and autoentry notifies you of any duplications.

Pluspunten

The more you use it the more it remembers ! Consistency of allocation to nominals being a key factor, plus the attachment being within sage reduces the amount of paper and ink and space used with conventional filing.

Minpunten

On occasion some items have not been transferred into sage, but the easy fix is to unpublish and republish which is a 2 click fix.

• Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Good Product / Saves Time

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2020

Overall happy with product, we are a small business and it definitely saves time ...

Pluspunten

Ease of use and deployment are definitely the best features. It saves me a lot of time and attaches a copy image of every invoice to the accounts package. I currently use Sage and the integration has been pretty faultless. Even when you do bump into an issue (which I have had a couple) the team are quick and helpful to get it sorted.

Minpunten

It can sometimes struggle with 1's and I's on invoice numbers which can be problematic, other quirks can be having to constantly force an accounts package sync update when you have changed something in your accounting software, this would be best done at every sign in ?

Teresa

Using AutoEntry for Payables - New user of this Program

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2020

I expect to save a substantial amount of time and money, having AutoEntry reduce my need to enter the detail. It will free up my time to grow my business and make more money. In today's economy this will help!

Pluspunten

I loved the customer service. I'm new to the product and tried to dabble with entries and ran into problems, the setup stage is tedious, however customer support was phenomenal. I went back and forth with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Tech Support and had the issues resolved. I was able to post and learn what to look for with my first few transactions. I'll see what lies ahead with the other entries such as bank statements but for now, I'm happy with the product!

Minpunten

The setup of each vendor, with the options in sage to match AutoEntry was a challenge but now that I understand what to look for, I feel confident about what else I can do with the program. I look forward to trying the bank reconciliation but I'm concerned about what pitfalls lie ahead as we prepare.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good, but could do with improvement

Pluspunten

Once it has learned where things need to be posted it can make very quick work of posting invoices. Also is very accurate with bank statements (taking pdf and creating a csv from it).

Minpunten

Very slow upload times, connection from AutoEntry to Quickbooks can sometimes cause differences in what what entered in Auto Entry, if it can't read a bank statement there is no notification it simply just doesn't appear.

Nicola

Brilliant - Glad I took the plunge

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2021

Brilliant customer service, the online chat people are outstanding and have never failed to help me when I am stuck/ confused. Very very quick service on questions
Transformed my bookkeeping part of the business.
I love it

Pluspunten

The time it saves me. Yes, I had to concentrate when I was originally using it, but within a few days I was feeling confident. I asked questions and customer support were so helpful.

Minpunten

The help articles are brilliant when I get stuck

Haresh

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent, easy to use software, massive help to the business.

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2017

Pluspunten

It is a very simple to use. I would go as far as to say you don't even need the training webinar! But do watch it as I only use AutoEntry for bank statements conversion. A lot of our clients send their bank statements in a pdf format but with AutoEntry we can convert these into CSV files in less than a day! We then upload them onto our accounting software which is much quicker than entering every transaction. I would recommend this to everyone.

Minpunten

Pages that are not bank statements are charged to remove. This is not a big issue but monthly bank statements usually have a cover page at the beginning and a fines page at the end. Over time this will accumulate. Maybe this charge can be removed in the future.

DONNA
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Free trial review

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020

So far reasonably impressed with it all. Especially the help and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pluspunten

Hopefully in the very near future once we have gotten the kinks ironed out the idea of less paper work to have to file and keep

Minpunten

We work very closely using project coding within sage. There are a few gremlins within this process that need to be sorted before we would 100% commit to switching fully to AE.

Zyaad

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

AutoEntry brings efficiency to clients' bookkeeping

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2018

Pluspunten

Having to spend less time coding and manually inputting invoices into accounting system and its machine learning capability.

Minpunten

Sometimes during busy periods, it can take a little longer for the system to process the uploaded information. I believe this is an area where some improvements are required.

Paddy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Brilliant app which integrates with xero

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2017

Autoentry are constantly updating the app. They also have a great support team who regularly contact us to make sure everythink is ok

Pluspunten

Autoentry has transformed our outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services. Customer support from the Autoentry team is excellent

Elena

Great programm

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2021

A big step ahead.

Pluspunten

It replaces data entry clerk. AutoEntry enters each item, price and quantity. It helps to keep track of job costing, materials use and etc. Manual entering all our invoices used to take 2 hours daily, plus at the end of the month a few invoices would be missing for each supplier due to human factor. With AutoEntry monthly suppliers statements reconciliation takes a few minutes.

Minpunten

I would like to be able to enter purchase orders and apply invoices toward the po-s.

Sandy
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Customer Service is Ace

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2021

was a bit hesitant and kept on checking every finer details - but soon gave that up!!

Pluspunten

very clever and reasonable although we haven't started to pay for it yet - as still on free trial

Minpunten

nothing as yet, still in the process of trying all the modules out

Stuart
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent accurate and time saving software

Pluspunten

Compared to others it is more accurate and remembers what you have put previously to save endless hours of repetition. The App is a fantastic tool for me and my clients. Clients are mostly amazed with the ease it makes of bookkeeping tasks. I particularly like the bank statement entry options as uploading bank statements can be a real pain without this option.

Minpunten

Customer services sometimes a little slow to respond, especially when you are in the middle of a large batch of documents

Hemant
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Support

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2021

So far pretty good, initial teething problems.

Pluspunten

Once you get the hang of it, very straight forward to use.

Minpunten

Many features and need time to get used to it.