MeisterTask

4,7 (1.040)
Tool voor samenwerkings- en taakbeheer

(1.040)

Mutegeki
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Improved project planning and management

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019

Before Meister Task, having a centralized Project management system that allowed us to keep track of projects, assign tasks and reporting on progress was a nightmare. We find it a lot easier these days because of MT.

Pluspunten

The software platforms are seamlessly integrated and I have access to my tasks on the go.

Minpunten

I haven't yet found any issues with this software but as soon as I do, I'll definitely bring them up to the dev team. However, providing for the ability to add project level resources (files and attachments) would be nice. Absence of email updates on pending tasks (not calender based) could also be useful.

TeamGantt

Redenen om voor MeisterTask te kiezen

I found the Meister Task software a lot easier to integrate, no clutter, straightforward, etc

TeamGantt
Denise

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It's great for task/project management and I like using it

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2022

I enjoy almost everything about this program. It does what it's supposed to and does it well.. It's a pleasure to use and does exactly what I need it to do: keep track of tasks and projects. For agile management, it's a very useful Kanban-style tool MeisterTask's interaction with MindMeister is one of my favorite features.

Pluspunten

This software is fantastic. It's much easier to communicate with the entire team at the same time this way. As a way to keep everyone working together at all times, we use this method. It's convenient for us because we're often on the go, so we use it on our tablets.

Minpunten

There's nothing else I'd want to add at this time. It's nice, however I'm not sure if the fee is preventing me from becoming pro. I'm not a fan of the subscription licensing model in general. In my opinion, I prefer to get a product license, and then pay for an update if necessary.

Muhammad
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Meister task offers a very good Kanban board with various customization options

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

After starting my current job, I was amazed by the new workflow that required high level of autonomy. This imposed a very challenging task for me, how can I be organized and have a single view that covers all my projects scope.

After shopping around for few weeks, I landed on Miester Task. I was amazed by the very easy to use interface and the customization options that allow you to build your own board the way you like.
I ended up recommending it to other colleges who really liked it and are continuously using it.

Pluspunten

1. Easy to use, no need for any training. I was able to build various boards for work and home in few minutes.
2. Highly customizable, you can create your own categories.
3. Can easily link tasks/cards to a real or virtual people, giving myself the freedom to invite colleges or keep the board personal.
4. Really liked the idea of having a category icon, the tool offers a lot of options for these icons.

Minpunten

1. Limited integration with other tools, unlike other offerings in the market.
2. Even though mobile apps are available all across (Windows 10, Andriod and iOS), they tend to be unstable at times (Specifically Andriod and Windows apps)
3. Notifications aren't there, I rarely see any email or mobile notification for the app (even if a task is past-due)!
4. Very customizable interfaces leading to continuous changes, this is more of a user issue (myself), but I prefer to have so templates that can be used as a guideline.

Sarah
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An ideal collaborator for managing projects

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2022

This is the appropriate solution for you if you require a comprehensive overview of your projects, tasks, and the implementation of cooperation among numerous users. It has a strong impact despite its seeming simplicity. The product has served me well for almost three years, and I have no reservations in recommending it. Although I am a web developer and the owner of a marketing business, this is the tool I find most useful.

Pluspunten

I appreciate how accessible it is regardless of the device being used. Meistertask has made it very easy for me to keep track of the many tasks I'm working on at once. I use Kanban to monitor the status of each job within a project, log hours worked on each task, and compile time-based reports for clients.

Minpunten

Very few drawbacks may be found. Perhaps the cost of the Timeline (the new Gannt chart similar) function. Please add more functionality to the free tear. It's OK to pay, but you can't always demand your coworkers chip in. As an additional feature, I'd want to see support for integrating with external services. Having it available would be really convenient.

Alejandro
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very useful and easy to sync.

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

It has helped us to be synchronized with my team, and be up to date with all the tasks and "to do's" of each day at work, and of course to know when do we have to hurry with a request, or with a specific task.

Pluspunten

What I like the most about MeisterTask is the ease of use. Very easy to upload a task.

Minpunten

It's missing some free features that other platforms have, or at least the competitors have them in their basic plan.

Zenkit, Trello, KanbanFlow en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

I liked the user interface, and the ease of synchronization with all the iOS devices. Also that you can create many projects without paying more.
Ana
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ideal to work with your team

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2019

My overall experience with MeisterTask is very positive, Good experience. Takes time assign task and get everything ready but absolutely worth it.

Pluspunten

MeisterTask is ideal to work with your team and have a better view of your project, tasks and progress. What I like most about MeisterTask is the possibility to attach elements like pictures, notes, files, etc.

It is a good option if you want to schedule tasks and priorities.

I like you can connect MeisterTask with MindMeister, it is very useful

Minpunten

I think the MeisterTask team are doing a good job offering all the features possible to make our business easy and effective.

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

Easy to use, the possibility to work with multiple users and the way we can assign tasks
Francisco

Better than Trello

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

Its great, better than the alternatives, and has better interface

Pluspunten

I can create kanban boards easily and manage them via the app seamlessly. Also I can create unlimited projects and review them in real time.

Minpunten

Actually for the way I use it I dont find any problems and havent reached any impasse due any limitations. I can create unlimited projects with ease.

Eldar
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The most optimal version of Kanban applications

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019

Pluspunten

The software is quite easy to start using even if a user is without any experience. It makes any team collaboration much easier and more convenient. Much time and mental resources will be saved.

Minpunten

I could not detect anything I like least about this application.

Mariusz
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Simple and fast

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

It's best tool for canban.

Pluspunten

- very simple and effective
- beauty design
- integration with zapier

- no Polish language
- no native integration with Google

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

MeisterTask is much more useful (at that time).
Kimberly
  • Sector: Online media
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

MEISTERTASK needs no mistress

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2023

It was good, but very frustrating. Just not so easy to use when using it irregularly. When the team moved to another tool (ASANA), I was NOT happy. After a couple of years, I was used to what was difficult to use already with this software. However, at first glance, ASANA seemed easier. (But, it is just that we do less things...less steps are required...is it the tool or the organizer? Hmm....)

Pluspunten

Loved that it had all the tools needed to plan and execute projects for one to a team of folks on various levels.

Minpunten

Since it is a full-fledged product, the UI/X could make it easier to navigate. With so many things available (time tracker, etc.) there needs to be an easy way to onboard onto it.

revel
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Serves my purposes

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021

I use Meistertask in two different jobs. One, with a team, to move individual participation in a larger project through a specific process. The other is to keep tickets on tasks with complex and repetitive "do lists" in order to move those tickets through a larger process involving registration and licensing of machinery. In both cases I am generally satisfied with the flexibility of Meistertask towards my needs and project management style.

Pluspunten

It's not got a heady learning curve. It's pleasant to look at. New team members catch on at once.

Minpunten

Comments should be dated rather than "two days ago" for accuracy.
Data export needs to be more agile.
Task timing needs a label feature (identification of each time frame timed)

Hi Revel,
Thank you for your review!

When you hover over comments in the Activity and Comment section, the date and time when they were posted will be displayed. Point taken though, we may want to display it right away instead of "x days ago" - i'll forward your suggestion to our developers, as well as your further ideas. We appreciate the feedback :)

Best,
Your MeisterTeam

Lauren
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

I LOVE this software

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2021

I don't often say I love a software, but I love MeisterTask. As I passed over some important tasks to another person, I found she was not as organized as I was, and it was costing us a lot of lost revenue as she failed to follow up on time-sensitive claim rejections and other issues. Furthermore, due to the way our main systems work, I had a hard time keeping my own eyes on the issues before it was too late. By implementing MeisterTask, we both have insight into the issues that have come back from insurances, I'm able to better hold her accountable, and tasks are getting done. I love the Kanban board, having the ability to personalize it, write notes, have overarching tasks with subtasks, and more.

Pluspunten

Visualization, due dates, reminders. It's user-friendly, and has a modern interface. The ability to customize various aspects was great. I like the dashboard that tells you what's due today, this week, or later. As a manager, I liked being able to set up multiple projects in one place.

Minpunten

I wish the product had a "due date" and "follow up dates", so it was more obvious what was being worked.
It took me a few to realize I could edit a comment, which was really helpful.
I wish it required a due date with an option or checkbox for no due date, as opposed to defaulting to no due date.
--All minor things.

monday.com, ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

I liked the ease of use - very user friendly. I liked that I could have multiple projects and assign users but have insight into all. We didn't need a heavy project management tool like other companies might, but most project management softwares are geared towards that. The price is also unbeatable.
Alexandra
  • Sector: Chemicaliën
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Enables a great overview & isn't too complicated

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

Pluspunten

It looks really nice and allows us to have a much better overview over the multitude of tasks we need to keep track of. Also, my non-tech-colleagues can use it easily as well. We use the "kanban board" in a slightly different way - using columns for different task groups like "quality management" or "orders" and subdivide it into the tasks that need to be finished. Being able to see how much of a task is done and who is currently working on it is also very nice.

Minpunten

We purchased an upgrade, but when we weren't on time for the payment it was confusing to get back to the basic version. Because that was so intransparent we're currently using the basic version although we've payed for the upgrade.
Also, that bar you use to scroll - especially at the bottom of the screen to side-scroll is tiny - we often use Meistertask on a 13" screen, so if you could enlarge that, it would be great. Assigning multiple people to one task would also be a nice improvement. And do you have more colors?

Redenen om voor MeisterTask te kiezen

Cause using an Excel Spreed sheet for Task Management is not efficient...

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

- Data Protection - the server must be in Germany, or our company will not allow its use - Data protection - no tracking of employees - easy to use
Danielle
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great for tracking Weekly and Daily Big Three Tasks (Big Rocks, other tasks, etc.)

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020

I originally downloaded the application to attempt to tackle some #StayatHome projects. These are personal projects as I am unemployed. I find that the visual layout on the web-version is compelling and I enjoy using it. The reminders on my phone are limited, no snooze feature if you're stuck on another task, but overall decent anyway. I would and have recommended this product and will likely do so again.

Pluspunten

I love the overall layout and design look of the software. I use the web-based version and the Android version. I like that I can get a good picture of what my day looks like - what I've planned to do, and what I may be missing from my tasks that needs to be done. It is a great companion to my Full Focus Planner, a Franklin planning system, and a general task list.

Minpunten

I wish the free version had more projects - something like 4 to 6 would be great. My budget may allow me to purchase the full (I think Pro) version. I am using this for just myself right now, but can see how a business could make use of it. Like most To-do apps, a decent snooze feature is lacking. Sometimes I am in the middle of working on a task and need a few more minutes to finish up - snoozing an upcoming item is always helpful.

Peter
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

good and easy kanban board

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

for a while i did use it daily for freelance projects and private life planning. also used it for some scrum-like sprints, more the execute part of it than the planning and strategy

Pluspunten

easy to use, good functionlity in the free version. good for small projects and private use or freelance use

Minpunten

would love unlimited space to add text in the cards (it is limited in my free version, maybe paid version as well

Aha!

Redenen om voor MeisterTask te kiezen

find it more inviting to use and actually work with it

Todoist

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

in fact, first i used meister task - then switched to AHA! because of the big functional advantages when it comes to product launch and strategy. it is at the same time way more complex to learn and use it, so it is not really comparable to meister task. still use meister task and recommend it to others...
  • Sector: Bibliotheken

Excellent task management tool

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019

Pluspunten

MeisterTask is an easy to use tool covering all the functionalities I need for everyday work.

Minpunten

Sometimes it's difficult to make fully transparent complex interdependencies between tasks.

Todoist

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

MeisterTask has more complex tools for task management.
Ken
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Preferred alternative to Trello

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

I use MT mostly for managing to-do lists, mapping out project plans, and scheduling tasks.

Pluspunten

MeisterTask suits me better because it is more visual - other products in this category value function over form, but that leaves them harder for me to use. MT has a better UI experience - colors works better, functions are in the right place, and actions are more intuitive. The Dashboard view is the best part, makes all the difference for me.

Minpunten

I still find myself choosing the wrong buttons - like completing a task vs just closing a window, but these are trivial.

• Sector: Overheidsadministratie

Best App so far

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2021

I have been using this application for quite sometime and I enjoy its user friendly features which makes me not planning on a replacement anytime soon. Its my ideal application for its collaborative tasks.

Pluspunten

It's really a valued application in my organization as it seamlessly provides complete access for monitoring of my projects . It has wonderful user friendly features which permits me setting my own due date thereby organizing and tracking my assigned tasks effortlessly

Minpunten

Apart from the delay in fetching information and the inability of accessing reports offline, its a good application. The developers should also work on the time glitches which I have personally observed numerous times.

Jhonjerlyn
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Stable task manager to boost work productivity.

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2022

The free trial was one of the bad things we experienced, but we countered it by buying one of MeisterTask's paid plans, so our benefits were noticeable when we went for a paid plan. Our overall experience has been completely positive despite the negative things that I mentioned previously, this platform has made our employees have a better production in their work, it has also allowed me to manage the tasks of the employees even better. I'm the owner of the company in which i'm currently, and MeisterTask has been a key software for our company to work with greater optimization, since we can manage the time that an employee dedicates of each task separately, in addition, we can carry out task assignments from our phone or computer without any problem. We are happy and satisfied with the results achieved with MeisterTask, we have been using it for more that 1 year and it has allowed us to manage large amounts of tasks.

Pluspunten

MeisterTask helps us all to have control over work tasks and manage them controlling schedules is easier with this platform. What I like most about MeisterTask is that it works in real time, so you will be able to see in real time the activities that your employees are completing, you will be able to know what task is being executed at a specific time, in addition, you will be able to meet the participants of each task that is being developed, that is magnificent and it is one of the most outstanding functions. I also liked how seamlessly MeisterTask separates tasks, it has a system that divides tasks into colums, this way I can see running, completed and pending tasks separately, I can also see tasks that have been recently scheduled. The general interface of MeisterTask is perfect, it helps me to have full control of the tasks of our employees.

Minpunten

Synchronization between devices is one of the main things that needs to be improved in MeisterTask. Since I started using this platform I have noticed that when I add a new task schedule for a specific time from my mobile phone, these tasks take approximately 5 minutes to syncrhonize with my computer and be reflected on the computer, I would love that all tasks that I add from my mobile phone are instantly displayed on my PC. Another of the negative things about MeisterTask is that the free trial is very limited, it only allows you to add two tasks for planning, in addition, it does not allow you to see the results of the tasks in real time as it happens from the paid version, I think that the version of free trial should offer better features and functionalities, to further capture the attention of new users.

Antwoord van Meister Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi there - thanks so much for reaching out!

We're glad to hear that MeisterTask has helped you manage your employees, track progress and work more productively! In the future, be sure to reach out to us at [email protected] if you need any more trial licenses in the future - we'd be happy to set you and your team up with an extended trial of MeisterTask Pro or Business :D

I've also forwarded your critiques to our mobile product team - they are currently working hard to improve synchronization between the web and mobile apps. Stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks,

The Meister Team

• Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Functional project management across teams

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2019

We use Meister Task to keep everyone in the loop and track each project or sale from beginning to end, making team communication and even project summary easier and more readily available to those in the office, as well as those in the field.

Pluspunten

This software makes team project management seamless. Everyone involved in every step of the project can keep track of what is happening and when it is happening. Making easy hand-offs and open communication seamless throughout the entire project. The software is customizable and user-friendly for every level of digital experience. Users can schedule task reminders to keep tasks from slipping through the cracks. Tags make information easily available at a glance, and activity posts give a running synopsis of activity within each task. This is truly a tool for team organization.

Minpunten

Each task has the capability for a running synopsis of activity within the task, but it would be helpful to be able to have a little more control of the organization of comments within the task. All comments currently are listed in the order that they are made. This makes it a little difficult to follow the flow of information since all information is mixed in the flow, instead of being able to make a comment directly to the post it refers to. i.e. If a shipment is made to the client and posted to the task, the only person who can change or add to that specific comment , is the original poster. Not being able to change someone else's post is a good thing, but it would be nice if others could attach an update or change specific to that post, as a sub-post instead of 5 or 6 comments later in the stream. When all comments are mixed this way, it is sometimes difficult to follow the flow and keep related comments properly connected.

Shawn

Great product

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021

Good experience. Friendly and quick customer support staff, and a functional and regularly-updated product that does exactly what it says it will. Love the customization options, too!

Pluspunten

The visual display, ability to customize lists, color coding, and tagging all make MeisterTask easy to use for even team members who are not very tech-savvy. Updating the entire team about a part of a project is as simple as drag-and-drop. Commenting nests to help you follow conversations, and you can "watch" the bits that matter to you-- which has really helped minimize slack in our work. I also really love that I can set my own due dates for each tile and get a reminder email to help me follow up more easily. I also really appreciate the data security and stability. Definitely a great kanban board product.

Minpunten

Occasionally we've had integration issues with Dropbox, but those seem to have been mostly resolved with the latest update (fingers crossed). The app version of the product is also a little bit iffy on some devices (doesn't always update or follow along with the user). However, no significant issues with the desktop version.
I wish there was the ability for an admin user to turn off "completed" ability for users. Sometimes my team clicks "completed" instead of "close" which is annoying (but thankfully fixable!). I also wish that the downloadable excel version had a better way to navigate the checklist and comments, but that's a small thing compared to how great everything else is.

Hi Shawn,
Thank you for all this feedback, this will be forwarded to our developers to consider it for future updates!

Have a great day,
you MeisterTeam

Nicola
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

At Last I've Found Something That Really Works

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2019

I am professional artist so I'm using it for art projects - the creative and marketing tasks involved are generally the same - I've used the task template function to save time with all the to do's - it's provided me with more structure and consistency and has jogged my memory so many times and kept me on track. It makes managing so many subtasks so much easier - and seeing them laid out in a visually pleasing and easy to access way makes for a calmer mind and less stress. I have one renovation project which has a huge number of tasks and sub tasks. Previously I had written lists which were ok, but using Meistertask has made it so much easier to manage them, as well as giving me somewhere to record my thoughts in the comments under each task so that thinking through problems and making decisions can sit in the same place. When I get a random thought or a link related to a task, I can add it via the app and it's not lost in the maelstrom. I'm using the free version which gives so much value, I'm considering using a paid version just so I can access the stats and see my progress but that is just icing on the cake really. I absolutely love, love, love Meistertask and highly recommend it. It's changed my life and I enjoy using it every day.

Pluspunten

It's visually pleasing to work with, you can colour code projects and add coloured tags which makes it easier to see what is going on. You can build custom task lists to reuse that saves a lot of time. You can put things into "focus" and add deadlines. Adding in links, files and comments makes tasks easier to think through and access reference material within the context of planning. There is so much functionality even with the free version.

Minpunten

There is no calendar function without integrating with another app. It would be awesome to be able to see scheduled tasks laid out in a calendar.
I've sometimes had difficulty visualising overarching goals and tracking habits (I'm using the free version so there are no stats available).

Erkin
  • Sector: Bouw

Delicious!

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

I settled in Amsterdam. Before moved here, I started to set up some organization schema in Turkey with my friends for their business. I told them about Scrum and Agile methods. Then I presented this tool as a seller!
Now, all the guys are using MeisterTask. It is simple, and the guys were really far away to the scheduling task. Although this, everyone follows the task in here!

Pluspunten

Everything is easy. I use this tool with my team and my own to schedule myself.

Minpunten

Related task following will be nicer more than that. Create Subtask can be similar as Jira Tool. Because I want to Main Task and Following Sub Tasks. But we could move on the board as separately.

Main Task |
- Sub 1 |
- Sub 2 |
- Sub 3 |

Ayoa en Jira

Easy to USE!

Antwoord van MeisterLabs Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the amazing review Erkin! We're really happy to hear that MeisterTask is helping you manage your projects. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for spreading the word! :)

andrea

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Screw Asana. MeisterTask is the best workflow project/task/to-do manager bar none.

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

I start my day with MeisterTask. I drag and drop throughout the day as I accomplish my tasks. I make things look just how I want them with easy colour and text customizations. I use the checklists and notifications tp keep me on track. MeisterTask is a game changer when it comes to organization.

Pluspunten

It's free for freelancers.
You can scale it to teams as you grow.
The interface is beautiful.
The dashboard is everything you need but remains simple and clean.
The ease-of-use is incredible (drag and drop your kanban boards).
It comes as an app for my Google Pixel 3 (that also looks and works as great as the browser version).
It integrates a time clock. I use Harvest for that, but I love that this feature is here if needed.
Colour coding is sweet.
Checklists are quick and easy.
Deadline notifications are awesome.
Customization is easy.
Unlimited projects

Minpunten

I literally have no cons for this software. I am a company of one using this amazing free software and it does everything I need. I don't know what I would do without it. You have to try it. Blows bigger more known-about competitors out of the water.

Wahid

Great UX

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2021

Pluspunten

I was really impressed by this project management tool. I've been using it for a few years and I like how easy it is to get started and use. You can manage all your projects and tasks and get all your team's updates in one place. I also like how it integrates with Google Calendar, which makes it easy for me to share my work schedule with the team.

Minpunten

Still the tool need some more features to get along with others one (liste view, calendar view)

Antwoord van Meister Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks so much, Wahid, for reaching out with your comments and feedback! Glad to hear that you've enjoyed using MeisterTask and have found our design both intuitive and powerful :D

I've forwarded your requests to our product team. We're always working hard to improve our apps and add new features. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay updated on new developments!

Thanks again,