Quire

Een visueel samenwerkingsplatform voor je geweldige projecten

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Bouw
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great project management tool

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2021

It has been great, I've been using their free tier for almost 5 years and find it extremely easy and useful. I can invite clients to see their projects and it has nice and easy to understand gantt charts and to-do lists. From the free tier alternatives this would be my definite go-to project management tool.

Pluspunten

It is super easy and doesn't have any fluff or bloat

Minpunten

Missing some integration capabilities (last time i checked: webhooks) and their API is not available in many automation services (yet)

Holger L
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Quire App Review

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2023

I'd love to see more customization options for task views and notifications in future updates.

Pluspunten

The Quire app has completely transformed the way I manage my tasks and projects. With its intuitive interface, powerful features, and seamless collaboration capabilities, it has become an essential tool in my daily routine.

ClickUp

Redenen om voor Quire te kiezen

I needed a bit more customization and a more sophisticated interface.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Quire

Clickup seems to have a higher familiarization curve.
Mariana
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Quire Review

Pluspunten

The free version provided some benefits.

Minpunten

The free version provided only limited benefits and the software was slow and frustrating to use

Hi Mariana,

We are sorry that you encountered this issue with Quire. We do offer the free trial and various special pricing program that you can take advantages from. More details can be found in our Pricing page: https://quire.io/pricing.

• Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The go-to app for task management

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2024

Pluspunten

Ease-to-use interface and sublist functions.

Minpunten

The learning curve is kinda steep if you want to use it well. Maybe having tutorial videos will help.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. You can view the tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUmX2CaOr4&list=PL3CzHjyQmh4QtT7PcHOVS0Gs_P8rSmfcV

We will have periodical webinars so stay tuned and check your Quire workspace! We will announce the webinar time and date there and via email as well!

Jovan
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great tool to collaborate with the team

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2023

It's just a great tool that is very easy to use.

It's just a great tool that is very easy to use.

Pluspunten

It is really easy to assign tasks and track the progress.
My team actually enjoys using it to work together and know how far along each of us are.
Also, while we do not use them, I could see us utilizing a lot of integrations in the future.

Minpunten

It's really not a big thing, but changing the status on the main page could be more customizable - rather than a click to complete, it could be a click to select status.

monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Quire te kiezen

Free version was too small for us, paid version offered too many things we did not need.

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Quire

In full honesty - quire just offered exactly what we needed at the moment.
Dev
  • Sector: Computergames
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Powerful and simple task management

Pluspunten

Visual, features, customizability, simplicity, quick and good support.

Minpunten

Notifications are hard to use if you work in bigger team. Proposed a few of big ideas like large activity page with filters, but still waiting on implementation.

Jesus
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Straight to what's needed

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2023

Pluspunten

How easy and fast it is to start working collaboratively.

Minpunten

The free features have become too restricted over time.

Trello, Microsoft Project en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Quire

It's easy, it's agile, and you only need a web browser. You start with the free plan.
Graham
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great, clean software. It does what I need!

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2023

It's a great tool and and easy to use. The free tier provides a lot of functionality.

Pluspunten

Quire delivers a lot of functionality in a clean, elegant interface. It's fairly easy to use and great value.

Minpunten

I wish I could set the default view for a board for all users (ie, Kanban). That's my only feedback.

Slawomir
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best cheap (or free) tool for project management

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2023

I really like that you can set up a project in minutes, invite members and work on it without spending a penny for weeks/months on free version which is awsome compared to short trial periods. Then you can check and decide, if you want to upgrade to paid version. Great user experiance!

- easy to use
- clear interface (not overwhelmed by unnecessary graphics etc.)
- free version is enough for small teams and even couple big projects

Minpunten

- not that many feature updates thoughout the year compared to other similar apps

Trello, ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Quire

free version of quire was enough for our projects / number of members
Ari
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Organize

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2023

Superb app, it helps me with annual, monthly and daily task

Superb app, it helps me with annual, monthly and daily task

Pluspunten

Quire help me remember task and progress

Minpunten

If I open the app on handphone, some time display change using priority

Adam
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Everything you need, and nothing that you don't

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2020

It took all of 4 days for me to become comfortable with their version of markdown and the in line task entry system. Creating check boxes, tables, asigning tasks in line, assigning deadlines and start dates in line, all of it.
There has been no issues to date with the software, and I am now using it to organize my entire life. NOT just my working life.
Getting my team onboard was easy, and everyone who uses the software comments on how easy it was to learn to use in our context, and how lightweight/quick it is to use.

Simple UI
Easy inline entry of tasks and restrictions such as due date, start date, assignees, tags, files and everything else one could need to get their tasks in order and their team up to date
In line chat and descriptions let people talk about important issues
The overview and kanban board options are great for people who organize their information in different ways, and the ability to have the boards interact with one another in various ways is excellent

Minpunten

Very minimalistic (A positive for me, but maybe not for everyone!)
Constant improvements being rolled out (A positive for me, but not everyone wants to have to learn new features constantly)
FREE!

Todoist, Trello en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Quire

Free trial was winding up and the lack of needlessly complex requirements and input methods. The less I have to learn for minimum viable usage the better for switching/picking up new software, and makes convincing my team to use it easier. This minimalistic front end with the complexity in the back end that lets those who want to be power users and those that want to run at the minimum viable level is key for me.
Elise

A Checklist on Steroids

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

We're having our Support team use it to track all of the little to large tasks they need to work on so fewer tasks fall through the cracks. I use it for project management in creating training content for our company.

- Nested checklists
- Ability to adjust settings for each task regardless if it is nested or not
- Incredible due date functionality
- Constant updates based on customer feedback
- Free to use
- Basic reporting capability
- Kanban board
- Many ways to visualize what you're working on (tags, statuses, due dates, descriptions, assignees)

Minpunten

- Seems simple to use, but there's so many details to learn. Having training would be great!
- Sometimes updates interrupt my workflow. I can usually learn to work around it.

monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Quire te kiezen

We grew out of Trello when we needed better checklist functionality. We got exactly what we wanted with Quire!

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Quire

Quire was simple and had basic reporting that we needed. We also wanted managers to have the ability to view employee projects, which Quire had.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Best To-Do list app!

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2020

Pluspunten

One of the best project management apps I ever used. They have countless of features, but here are the ones that I love the most:
• Clean interface: know for their minimalism style and is built around the GTD method.
• Easy collaboration: A simple link that you can share with others.
• Kanban board
• Task Reminders
• Webpage+mobile app quick sync: They provide offline syncing.

Another huge plus is that they're completely free. No upgrade needed!

Minpunten

They don't have a Gantt Chart. Hope they're working on it! It's quite important for bigger teams because we need to keep track of individual tasks.

Jan
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Fine app and to the point

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2023

It is working fine both on desktop and on mobile! It is helping out getting to my goals

Pluspunten

Clear overview form the functions, simple to use

Minpunten

Possibility for using notes next to the tasks / projects.

ClickUp

Redenen om over te stappen op Quire

Other solution was to complex to find my way.
Kartikeya
Kartikeya
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best all-rounder in organization tools.

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2022

I have used this app to a great extent to map out my studies by using Dr.Ali Abdaals technique of forced recall using questions.I have found that features like "Prioritization","Task Status","My Tasks","Calendar view","Kanban board" and "Filter" options very useful to achieve the goal of having an idea of weaker topics and mapping out strategies and plans to tackle them which is very crucial for any project organizer.

Pluspunten

I as a student wanted to organize my studies as projects similar to Dr.Ali Abdaals technique of forced recall using questions.I organized each of my subjects as projects and made my chapters as 'tasks' under them.Using Quires NESTED LIST option..I was able to make subheadings under these 'chapter tasks' and further subdivided them into topics and those topics were further divided into concepts as 'sub-subtasks ' as the NESTED LIST feature of Quire allows us to make as many sub levels of tasks as we need.This is among my favorite features.Once I made these subheadings..I wanted to test my ability to answer these subheadings and I marked those topics which I wasnt able to answer properly as 'High priority'.These 'High Priority' tasks could also be later accessed exclusively by using the 'FILTER' feature which is extremely crucial for reviews. The FILTER feature also allows us to view tasks based on percentage of task completed and start/due dates which I found to be very useful for planning out my revisions and reviews of the topics.As I went about my revision..with each revision and review that i did ..i would mark out the task by 'percentage completed'.For example..if I my goal was to have 5 revisions of a topic like Blood vessels..once i completed 2 revisions of the topic id mark the topic as 40% completed.I found this feature to be very useful to keep a track on how much I have been able to revise and therefore the quality of my work.

Minpunten

The weekly progress chart is a good feature to have but I would really have loved it if there was a daily progress chart tracker.It would have been extremely motivating.

Suzillah
Suzillah
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quire helps with task managing

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2021

Pluspunten

My team and i manage to collaborate our task with ease with Quire, thanks to the simple operation that Quire implement for the task management. We can easily check the task process and progress on the kanban board on the dashboard. Tagging the task feature work perfectly, and i can using it to bring attention to my colleague for the task that they need to finish.

Minpunten

There are some shortcoming in the communication platform, as the chat or message sometimes not properly sent and not receive by the other end. I need to close and reopen the application again for it to start sync all the information again and make the pending chat properly sent out.

Jose Luis
  • Sector: Landbouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Extremely powerful yet simple to use

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2017

Much productive team, that spends less time on email, and more time completing tasks.

Pluspunten

Quire has a very powerful tree like interface to tasks management, and it also is very intuitive, simple and elegant.
The tree can be collapsed / expanded at will for each user, that can filter the tasks in many ways.
Integration with Google G Suite is excellent: Same login procedure, Google Drive, and email of deadlines and all kind of notifications.
Every information is synced online with all users.
Simple to use 'red dots' signal the tasks that had meaningful changes.
Quire adoption is very easy and straightforward. As new users are invited to projects and start to use the simple yet powerfull interface, at no time they realize they could use it to other needs/projects, and start their own projects/assignments to other users. Any new project we can think of is rapidly scathed in Quire. It's viral.
Right after starting to use Quire, we've been dealing with much less emails and calendar reminders, our users focus on tasks directly on Quire.
With Quire, stake holders only set notifications on tasks that they are really interested in.

Minpunten

As simple and powerful, it's easy for new users to mistakenly complete tasks, so we need to sometimes review the 'all completed tasks' panel (or the notification email) to assure those are really done.

Eric
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Best ToDo app out there

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2023

Pluspunten

Most features are available in the free version

Minpunten

The UI takes some time getting used to, but it's worth it

Isabelle
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

My new tool to plan, develop and keep track of my business projects and goals.

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2022

Pluspunten

First it is free! Amazing! And then it really helps me having a global vision of our business plans and projects, it is quite easy to use and all of our team members got used pretty rapidly to all work in Quire instead of sending chats and endless emails threads.

Minpunten

Not really... at this point it is just a question of discipline and sticking to our methods for communications. Maybe a fonction to send directly to our email any mentions with a @myname in case the Bell sign up there is filled with too many notifications.

Jovana
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

As Simple as Quire

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019

My experience is very positive as I was surprised how simplicity can actually enhance task management. I like to be able to categorize tasks and subtasks as my ideas germinate. Being able to go into all the details and be able to visually have a distinctive presentation of a task at hand is amazing.

Pluspunten

One thing that was a real mind-blow was how simple Quire is. It's super simple, clear and user-friendly. On top of that, it is one of those task management tools that let you expand on the task to its most minutious details. Nesting allows you to create tasks and subtasks that are coherent and relatable.

Minpunten

To maintain the simplicity Quire decided to sacrifice some functionality features. I personally don't mind because there are a great many tools out there focusing on expanding on different functions. Quire should remain simple even it means that it should look somewhat rudimentary.

Lorena
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Such an intuitive tool to organiza your work!

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018

We are currently using a lot of excel sheets, which means that there are various versions of files and manual work of making sure you don't forget any deadlines. With Quire this process is automated and there is only ONE source. This helps us to be more efficient!

Pluspunten

Quire is so easy to use, because it is intuitive! No need for long introduction sessions or reading a user guide. I signed up and /I knew immediately what to do. User friendliness is a main argument to convince the team that we can bring project management to the next level without spending a lot of time on top of normal work how to do it.
Apart from that the tree-structure is great and it really makes the user think about their projects from the beginning to the end and what is required on each level. I just always have the best possible overview of my projects and tasks thanks to this great tool.

Minpunten

It would be great if the reminder and email notifications could be customized more, so that Quire does not remind/notify you about everything at a certain time. Selecting with project I would like to be reminded of more often than others would be ideal, but this is really just a minor aspect.

Hi Lorena,
FYI, we will let users customize email notifications in the future. That is, you will be able to choose what to get notified of. :)

Seth
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Quire Review by Willison Timberworks

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2023

It has been great and exactly the planning and management tool I was looking for. Keep up the good work.

Pluspunten

The capability to quickly and easily enter general and specific objectives and tasks and asign a date or dates to them, and to be able to prioritize them and check them off as they are completed.

Minpunten

Getting emails from Quire staff notifying me if I have not used Quire in while, maybe a few months, haha.

Tejas
  • Sector: (Bioscoop)films

Best Minimal Task Manager

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2023

It's my favourite task manager and second brain app, by a large margin.

It's my favourite task manager and second brain app, by a large margin.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that it's frictionless, minimal and fast, with a generous free plan and excellent paid features at a fair price.

Minpunten

There are no drawbacks that I can find.

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Nice software tracking tasks

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

I have many projects with different teams and I can see dashboards for each team.

Pluspunten

Is clean, you set up the dashboards you want. It is flexible for each user. You can build your dashboards

Minpunten

Integration with gitlab, maybe improve some reports. Improve in members page with links to go back.
Integration with SSO.

Trello en Asana
Borja Fernandez
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Everyday use for simple task management

Simplicity. I wanted something similar to Google Tasks

Minpunten

Pasting information on Ios can be a pain.