Calendly

4,7 (2.612)
Software voor het plannen van vergaderingen en afspraken

(2.612)

Sorteren op

Cushi
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Looking for a way for your clients to book with you online? Look no further!

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2022

Calendly has given me the ability to let my clients book time with me in an easy, effective, efficient and streamlined way - I know I've said this over and over again, that' because it's true! In 2022, there's nothing better than trying an new product that works EXACTLY as it's advertised to work while also providing much more features than you thought were possible/knew you needed. Calendly has helped me to streamline my workflow through creating an easy booking process that requires almost no effort from me. Set it and forget it.

Pluspunten

I love the simplicity of Calendly both on the front end and the back end. My clients can book through a Calendly link that takes them to a professional looking booking page where only my available times can be selected while my personal information (calendar appointments and such) is kept private. On the back end, it is easy to create various kinds of events and include in them features such as booking questions, FAQs and various other information and options.

Minpunten

I have yet to find anything about calendly that i don't like. One place they can improve is to allow clients to book recurring events without having to answer the scheduling questions for each booking.

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

I'm actually currently weighing the benefits of both in order to make a final decision. I was told to try Calendly as a part of a collaborative project that I'm participating in. I enjoy using both softwares, but Calendly seems to have more features and seems to be more intuitive and easy to use because of that. That said, I still love Koalendar.

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Essentially the main reason is because the project I'm working on is not my own, that said, Calendly offers similar features to both, but in a more streamlined, easy to use way. Even though I use Wix as my website builder, I prefer calendly as my booking software.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Life is too short for back and forth on sync time

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2022

I am a huge fan of this software that I have encouraged my entire team to use it daily for internal and external syncs and it is amazing for sales meetings.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to set up calendly and then just make the link public for my entire team and for external vendors etc and even pre decide the time I want to spend in each of the meetings.

Minpunten

I want to add a feature for someone trying to book a longer time slot to be able to pick two three slots at once.

Retool, Google Forms, Airmeet en Typeform

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

Calendly has features that beat each of the other tools I was using for meeting scheduling.

Amir
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Bad technical support team - made us lose money AND now asked fro upgrade

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

I was fairly happy with Calendly, even though it was more expensive than its competitors. It looks great on mobile and pretty simple to set up. However, we had a very unique situation with our booking and I reached out to their team about it and explained it all. Of course, since I was not a paying member, all the answers were "yes you can" ... and they even showed me how to do it. I thought all was working, until a few months down the road, I found that actually, we have been losing booking (paid) potentials all along because of some conflicting issues their team forgot to mention (or just made a mistake in their advice).

I reached out and their solution was for us to PAY MORE for another user account. They even owned up to making the mistake of giving bad advice. I offered them a compromise and they stayed with their position I need to pay for a whole extra account. Now we are stuck with them.

Pluspunten

Looks great on mobile. Easy to use. Allows capture of utm_source

Minpunten

At the time I signed up, there was really nothing stopping me... until I found out their support team led me to paying 2x than I should be.

Shaunak
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best tool for virtual video/audio meeting booking platform

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2022

One of my clients wanted to make an appointment module on their website with can seamlessly integrate with Google Calendar and utilize their Google Meet subscription (which was available with Google Business). They wanted it speedy and fault tolerant. I came across Calendly via my friend, who is a Tarot card reader by profession, this work community used this service to create a page that displays their information, slot-wise options, collects payments, and also schedules based on availability. So overall my and my client's experience with Calendly was awesome, cost & time-saving, and efficient.

Pluspunten

Calendly is an insanely awesome product (SaaS).
1) It helped me create a profile page with a service display.
2) It also provides a personal/custom branding option. (Yes, also in the Free tier)
3) Fault tolerant and efficient call/appointment booking with email clients like Gmail and Outlook.
4) Seemless slot booking and payment collection system with integrations.
5) I love the feature of embedding their iframe in any website.
6) Also, they provide a feature to edit URLs of our choice.
7) Their real-time reporting is also efficient.

All the above points are those which make this platform unique and awesome.

Minpunten

There are no visible cons to this product. Everything is amazingly great, but one thing which I noticed is after booking a call, I have set up redirection to my website, which takes almost ~20 seconds. This much time a visitor/user will not stay on the page. This needs to be fixed while separating the background process from the front end. Also, I would like to see a UPI payment collector in the integrations.

Zeeg

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

I am also using Zeeg. I am currently exploring Zeeg and Calendly parallelly. I will soon write a review on this as well.
Kat
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Saves me easily an hour each week—no more back & forth scheduling

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2022

It's a crucial part of my business and saves me hours, all for a totally reasonable monthly fee.

Pluspunten

I love being able to set my availability and just send a link. It keeps my calls in manageable blocks, and saves me hours of back and forth trying to find a time. I also think it's much less intimidating for a potential client to book some time via my website, than to have to email me directly about a consult.

I use Calendly for all my non-client calls because it gives me control over how far in advance and how far into the future someone can book.

Minpunten

I'd prefer to have more control and functionality around automated emails, but current functionality works fine for confirmations and reminders.

You can set a limit on how many of each type of appointment is booked per day, but no overall limit per week/for all events. I like to offer more timeslots as options, but without increasing the number of calls I take per week. Currently I manually block days off in my calendar as I see things fill up, but it would be helpful to have this automated.

Binny
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Awesome tool for free appointment booking and scheduling!

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2022

I am loving Calendly since the day I came across it. As I said, it saved a lot of my time, effort and expenditure on this requirement on online slot booking for video conferencing. I am grateful to the developers of this platform.

Pluspunten

Calendly is such a amazing tool, I can't express you how much. I was asked to find a vendor who can develop an online appointment booking system for us and I was so pissed of from the quotations that I received from the developers. But when I came across this ready-made solution, it was like a boon for me. It seamlessly integrate with Google and Microsoft's product. It handles complex logic like availability management like a game. It overcome double booking scenarios just perfectly. You can create many services and put it on your homepage provided by Calendly, just share the link and your personal assistant is ready to book for you.

Minpunten

No cons at all. Literally it has saved hell a lot of my money, time and efforts. I got the solution for my client on the first day itself. I have one problem though which can be improved, please add Indian UPI support for payments. Rest everything is awesome!

Zeeg

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Calendly provides more integration capability like <iframes> and pop-up designs by default. This is not available in Zeeg Me.
Nejat
  • Sector: Research

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Calendly is the best online scheduling app: incredibly intuitive and full of features

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2022

The product works phenomenally. Simply put, it is my go-to online scheduling software. Free version is able to provide most features. Paid version is worth it if you need additional features.

Pluspunten

Incredibly intuitive both for the scheduler and schedulee. Calendly can be integrated seamlessly with other tools such as Google Calendar and Zoom. When a meeting is scheduled, there is an option for Calendly to generated a unique Zoom link for your meeting automatically.

Minpunten

I am struggling to think about any cons for this software. Maybe, they could improve the UX while setting up the calendar details, such as recurring events. I thought most setup UX was doable, but some supplementary visualization would be helpful.

Barry
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Save a lot of time and hassle - A must-have for SMEs

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2022

It's one of the easier t use scheduling software and having used other platforms, it is easy for users as well. no complicated blocks to choose from and everything integrates almost seamlessly.

Pluspunten

Calendly takes away the hassle of the back-and-forth emails prior to scheduling meetings. It is easy to use and easy to set up. It integrates with most calendars and meeting software like Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams which is pretty much what most people need.

Minpunten

Integrating with Microsoft Teams can be a bit of an issue depending on how your Teams account is set up. I along with other users in my team struggled a bit when we integrated Calendly with Teams.

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Easy of use and the entry-level freemium model gave us a better experience than Acuity's fremium model at the time.
Emma
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great for creating meetings!

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

Pluspunten

I like how I can create a schedule, time frame, and so much more within the free version!

Minpunten

I do not like how it won't work with shared calendar's on Google.

Dori
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Schedule with Calendy.

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

Pluspunten

Let’s me sign up for appointment with others. Can see available dates.

Minpunten

Not everyone uses it so I don’t see it that often.

Jonathan

Paid for itself 1000 times over

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2022

Calendly is like having a virtual assistant that costs me pennies per day, but helps me earn significantly more income because it allows me to skip wasting any time playing schedule tag with people.

Now that I've realized how amazing it is, the fact that I ever got caught up in playing "schedule tag" with people seems mind boggling. I book everything from client calls, sales calls, podcasting recordings and even just networking conversations with people.

Pluspunten

Calendly is simple, clean, and a MASSIVE time saver. For what a few hours of a VA might cost, Calendly has paid for itself after the first few bookings.

It's very easy for the client to use as well, it's not cluttered like some other scheduling software programs are, and having an APP is solid gold.

I love being able to get real time notifications of appointments and cancellations and handle all of that from my phone when necessary.

The ability to customize availability and create multiple availability calendars for different events is another brilliant asset.

I can integrate with PayPal and take payments for appointment bookings, it's simply brilliant.

Minpunten

Workflows are a useful tool, but still feel a little bit clunky. I like that they are there, but setting them up could be a little bit smoother.

mind you, perhaps I'm comparing this to something like Zapier which is an incredible task management software.

OnceHub en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

Simplicity and ease of use.

OnceHub

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Simplicity, ease of use and price. Also, I love that Calendly has an App, and has had one for a long time. It was one of the first booking software programs to offer this.
Maurice M
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

My Go-To for Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2022

When I first selected calendly, I was using doodle, and someone recommended this as a better app to schedule meetings. I was surely in for a surprise. This app is efficient, customisable enough, and just does the job right.

Since starting, I now have an automatic response when someone mentions wanting to meet up - I identify the correct calendly link to send.

"The right link" actually means something here. I have a few appointment types:
- Zoom meeting
- In person meeting
- Paid consultation
- Recreational meetup

Sometimes, I meet an old friend, and it's so much easier to have them select a time and suggest it, but calendly automates it, because now I can set parameters and they can schedule that hang-out at a mutually convenient time.

It requires some discipline, because you will need to put your engagements onto the calendar (I've had double bookings because I didn't put my plans into my calendar before) but now I understand the benefit, it works perfectly.

Pluspunten

My favourite part of calendly is the ability to set a variety of appointment types, and even include paid appointments which all integrate directly into my calendar

Minpunten

I'm not sure there is a con here. I wanted group scheduling for meetings, and now they have it - even though I haven't used it as yet.

Karan
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Cannot imagine my work routine without Calendly!

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2022

One of the very few platforms that can be considered life-changing! Hope more and more professionals use Calendly to make scheduling meetings a cakewalk.

Pluspunten

Minimizes the hassle of setting up a conversation and has saved me a lot of time & mental bandwidth!Simple UI/UX, been using the tool for 4+ years now.Customizable workflows are a great value add.

Minpunten

The pricing plans are not enticing enough to upgrade. Limited analytics offered (click-through rates, meeting frequency, day-to-day time spent, etc. can be shared with the user)

Ebsta

Ebsta en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Superior quality + the free plan of Calendly is very powerful!
Sarah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Extremely productive, thanks to the excellent synchronizations

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2022

Calendly served its purpose well. A few years ago, I started using it again. However, the product didn't actually change during that time. The market was flooded with new items that performed the same functions, but at a lower cost and with superior features. It's a bit of a one-trick ponies in that regard.

Pluspunten

It's a breeze to ensure that my clients can easily plan appointments with me. Calendly is how I schedule all of my interviews and appointments. It eliminates the guessing and the need for further communication, making everything simple and straightforward.

Minpunten

The program wasn't constantly updated by developers. It hasn't changed all that much throughout the years. In addition, the system's handling of meeting kinds was somewhat cumbersome.

Cate
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Impresses clients and saves time multiple times a day

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2021

As previously mentioned, Calendly has allowed our organization to reduce email back and forths with clients. Furthermore, it allow you to give a client access to someone else's calendar through a link. The joint meeting scheduling is phenomenal and provides even more breadth to the tool.

Pluspunten

The ability to customize meeting names, meeting times, and send unique links to clients is so helpful. Additionally, I truly appreciate the ability to integrate with Zoom and create buffer times between meetings. Without Calendly, scheduling meetings with clients would be extremely cumbersome and I'm confident we would lose at least 25% of our current bookings.

Minpunten

I would like the ability to have a signup as part of the software. At this point, I don't believe that someone can register for a standing weekly meeting.

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

User friendliness, user interface, ease of team access.
Sean W
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Calendly is fantastic!

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

Absolutely love it! I would absolutely never want to go back to setting up meetings the old way again.

Pluspunten

The thing I like best about Calendly is the Zoom and Outlook Integration. I usually send out my Calendly link to leads and clients to setup a call and when they select a date and time, Calendly automatically sends them a Zoom link for that day and time and it syncs the meeting to my Outlook. This solves multiple problems for me, earlier skipping between mulitple emails to find a common time, send out Zoom link and then add to the calendar would sometimes result in missed meetings. Since I started using Calendly I have never missed out on a meeting.

Minpunten

Editing the calendar after you have set it up for the first time is always confusing to me. Maybe because I dont do it that often but I wish it was easier to do.

SimplyBook.me

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Calendly's feature set fit my needs better. The trial worked smoothly and the pricing was a perfect fit.
Chris
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Eliminates the headache of scheduling

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

I've used Calendly for a few years with a few different teams, and several of my colleagues have even adopted it after hearing how much it's helped me.

Pluspunten

I utilize Calendly in all of my email correspondence and it is a lifesaver! I frequently get comments of appreciation for how easy it makes it to find time to connect and cuts out the needless back and forth on email. It runs seamlessly in the background and I don't even have to think about it!

Minpunten

I wish there was more functionality in the free version, but upgrading to a premium subscription won't break the bank and is well worth it for the added efficiency.

YouCanBook.me

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Both platforms were similar in both features and pricing. I tried Calendly first and didn't see a reason to explore other options because it worked so well!
Alhassan
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

my event confirmations have doubled, but double-bookings have dropped to zero

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2021

Overseeing a portfolio of multiple projects and teams, most with different project management software usually leads to a lot of conflict with scheduling meetings. I often end up being double or triple booked and couldn't ever get my different project calendars to properly sync up. Calendly has completely solved that problem for me, allowing my teams and I to effortlessly set up meetings and events with zero clashes or conflicts since I signed on. Oh!! and I no longer have to do the back and forth emails to schedule events.

Pluspunten

Scheduling events or meetings with project partners has never been this easy. The most useful feature about calendly is the straight-up availability status that cuts out 90% of the back and forth we usually go through when trying to schedule an event. Within a few short seconds, I can set up and confirm events and be sure of attendance from other participants. It is really awesome.

Minpunten

It doesn't offer quite a wide variety of options for customization to suit my exact preferences. But in terms of functionality, I have absolutely zero to complain about. It has been excellent.

OnceHub

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

Getting it to sync up the multiple project calendars I oversaw was always delayed

Doodle

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

The user reviews was what convinced me to choose Calendly. And the full package trial period did the rest to convince me
Devis
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

practical "call to action" system to be implemented wherever you want

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2022

I used the program by pasting the link "call booking with me" on linkedin, but you can paste it in your site, brochure with hypertext link, email, newslwttwr, ticket or by reference ... unlimited use! I thought it was free but instead I was in the trial period, so trying it only because I thought it was free and without giving it importance to the deadline I removed it to not pay for it.
I then looked for other programs, some are free but don't work very well, soon I will configure Tidycal which is less expensive and I will be able to tell you. But Calendly should be the market leader.
In the paid ones you can set the payment of customers to you (for advice? For reading the tarot if you are magicians? ... a thousand possibilities!).
It is a valid system, I had looked for it because social selling experts on linkedin use it

+ simple
+ fast, you spend 15 minutes just for the first configuration and then you won't do anything anymore
+ also very easy for the prospect who accesses the link

Minpunten

- there are lower cost products, but this is the market leader. I can't find any other faults simply because there aren't any! indeed, only other advantages come to mind, such as aesthetics!

Mark

Simple, Functional Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2020

My experience with Calendly has been great. It's totally stress-free because there's zero bugs or issues with the software and everything is super intuitive. I have zero complaints.

Pluspunten

Calendly is great for scheduling appointments because it is clean, simple, & easy to use.

It takes just minutes to set up your first booking link that you can use to schedule your own appointments or use to send out to others to schedule appointments with you.

It's also very sleek and modern looking. A lot of scheduling software I've used in the past looks to be reminiscent of the mid-2000s (ie, AppointmentCore).

Finally, there are many integrations that can be used with Calendly that allows you to use it alongside your CRM, personal calendar, and so on.

Minpunten

It isn't free. They do allow you to use a free trial for a certain period of time but then you're stuck paying $10/month for the basic package. And, to set up links for multiple people, you need an account per team member, so the cost can add up. The time Calendly ends up saves for you, however, makes the the cost worth it in the end.

Tiffany
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Not Exactly What I Needed

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2022

Great other than wanting a couple additional features.

Pluspunten

It was easy to use from the user’s perspective

Minpunten

I wish that they had the coupon code feature and the ability to have two meetings scheduled at the same time - for example: a Zoom meeting and in-person meeting at the same time. I had to pay for a whole extra admin to be able to host a Zoom and in-person meeting at the same time.

Momence en Mindbody

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

The features I needed were critical to what I needed in scheduling software.

Momence
Russell
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A user friendly, convenient tool.

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2022

Overall the experience has been positive. I have not really had any issues with the service.

Pluspunten

Scheduling appointments with clients and prospects is much easier without the need to email potential meeting times/places/methods back and forth.

I like that clients can choose whether to call or use one of several video conferencing methods (ie Zoom or Google Meet or MS Teams), all within a single appointment type. Other products I have used do not have this option and require that multiple appointment types be created to allow clients to choose this.

Calendly is ubiquitous enough that many third party vendors integrate with them. It also works well with Zapier for those vendors that do not directly integrate.

Minpunten

I would prefer not to pay a monthly subscription, but most of their competitors also charge a subscription fee and the ones that don't are less capable, so this is a necessary expense.

I wish it were possible to also choose an in-person meeting from the location options, rather than just between phone or video. I had to create a separate meeting type for in person meetings, leading to redundancy in the appointment listing.

Arvind Kumar
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best collaboration tools!

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2022

Pluspunten

I got to know about this awesome tool when a consultant from one of the world's top companies sent me a link to his Calendly calendar so that I can book a slot. I liked the feature because I could choose an available slot as if I was making a booking in my Outlook with someone from my organization. However, I did not start using it immediately. A few months later, I joined a project in which there were consultants from four organizations and it became very inconvenient for everyone to book a meeting with people from the other three organizations. It is when one of my colleagues suggested using Calendly and setting up my account with it. I can not thank him enough because after that I started using a link to my Calendly calendar in my Outlook signature. Other people also recognised the power of this excellent collaboration tool and within a week almost everyone on the project started putting their Calendly link in their Outlook signature. This greatly increased the productivity of the project team. Among many good features is a feature to set up multiple calendars (e.g. office and personal).

Minpunten

Once a new team member, belonging to another organisation, asked for a time slot to book a meeting with me and I gave her with link to my Calendly calendar. It was around 9:30 am and I had a couple of time slots available around noon time e.g. one at 11:30 am and another at 2:30 pm and then the next available slots were at 4:00 pm and 4:30 pm. Since she wanted the meeting as soon as possible, she informed me that my Calendly calendar did not have any time slot available before 4:00 pm and whether I could prioritise meeting with her over some low-priority meeting. It is when I realized that Calendly had hidden my all available slots within 6 hours. Though this is a feature to prevent someone from scheduling a meeting on too short notice, there should be a way to customize it e.g. if I want to decrease this time from 6 hours to 1 hour. I tried finding this customization feature but I could not find it.Maybe the feature is already there and I haven't found a way to use it.

Yann
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

An excellent scheduling tool for someone looking for a straightforward solution

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2021

Pluspunten

Calendly was the very first scheduling tool I started using, and I primarily have used it to schedule podcast interviews and consulting calls.

I really like its straightforward approach: Calendly might not have all the "bells and whistles" other scheduling tools have but it focuses on the key things needed to schedule different types of meetings, calls and interviews.

In addition to its easy-to-use user interface, Calendly comes with a wide selection of integrations, which enable you to use the scheduler in combination with the likes of Zoom, Microsoft Teams, PayPal, Stripe, and many other platforms through Zapier.

Minpunten

Calendly's main focus is scheduling meetings, so if you're looking for a solution that provides you with a lot of options when it comes to selling coaching and consulting packages, as well as digital products and services, you might find what Calendly brings to the table a bit limiting.

I think that being able to schedule all kinds of events and calls, and sell different things (it's possible to get paid with Calendly through PayPal and Stripe but here I'm referring to something a little more advanced), would make Calendly an even more powerful platform.

Piotr

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Why nobody figured it out quicker?! It's a great tool for arranging meetings.

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018

I honestly recommend Calendly to anyone who meets with external parties. This is one of those small things, that you had no idea existed, but once you start using it you never want to go back. It really can save you a lot of time and facilitate arranging meetings.

Pluspunten

When I first learned about Calendly I was sceptical a bit, as I did not know what to expect. Also, I doubted I need another application for a calendar. I had Outlook, didn't I? Well it turns out, that when you need to arrange meetings with people external to your company, it can be a bit tedious processes, especially, when doing so over email.

Once I had a need indeed to arrange for a meeting but did not want to play the email ping-pong to find the right time. I then created a free Calendly account. You know what? I loved it. It's really easy to register and set up. Arranging a meeting is really simple with this tool. You just set up your availability in a clever way, even when you work in shift patterns you can set different availability on different days.

So how does it work? You tell the app what time you are available on what days, you link your calendar and predefine time slots, e.g. 15, 30, 60 minute slots. You share your Calendly link to the party you want to meet with and they can book a slot in your calendar, of course considering events that are already there. Your events are not visible, only time slots are visible. Very simple, yet extremely effective. You don't have to exchange emails to find the right time to meet.

Minpunten

There aren't many downsides, the main downside for me is that the free account allows you to only predefine one time slot, e.g. 30 minute. This means, that when somebody wants to meet with you, they will only have a chance to save a 30 minute window in your calendar. If you want more options, you have to pay 8 bucks a month or 12 for the pro version. There are many extra options, but if you want something extra, you have to pay extra. Free of charge version is very good, especially when you meet externally only occasionally. For me the free version is just fine. I definitely recommend Calendly to anyone who meets with clients and other external parties. You can always get the free version and decide later whether or not to upgrade.