Calendly

4,7 (3.477)
Schrijf een review!
Software voor het plannen van vergaderingen en afspraken

(3.477)

Cushi
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Looking for a way for your clients to book with you online? Look no further!

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2022

Calendly has given me the ability to let my clients book time with me in an easy, effective, efficient and streamlined way - I know I've said this over and over again, that' because it's true! In 2022, there's nothing better than trying an new product that works EXACTLY as it's advertised to work while also providing much more features than you thought were possible/knew you needed. Calendly has helped me to streamline my workflow through creating an easy booking process that requires almost no effort from me. Set it and forget it.

Pluspunten

I love the simplicity of Calendly both on the front end and the back end. My clients can book through a Calendly link that takes them to a professional looking booking page where only my available times can be selected while my personal information (calendar appointments and such) is kept private. On the back end, it is easy to create various kinds of events and include in them features such as booking questions, FAQs and various other information and options.

Minpunten

I have yet to find anything about calendly that i don't like. One place they can improve is to allow clients to book recurring events without having to answer the scheduling questions for each booking.

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

I'm actually currently weighing the benefits of both in order to make a final decision. I was told to try Calendly as a part of a collaborative project that I'm participating in. I enjoy using both softwares, but Calendly seems to have more features and seems to be more intuitive and easy to use because of that. That said, I still love Koalendar.

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Essentially the main reason is because the project I'm working on is not my own, that said, Calendly offers similar features to both, but in a more streamlined, easy to use way. Even though I use Wix as my website builder, I prefer calendly as my booking software.
Maurice M
Maurice M
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

My Go-To for Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2022

When I first selected calendly, I was using doodle, and someone recommended this as a better app to schedule meetings. I was surely in for a surprise. This app is efficient, customisable enough, and just does the job right.

Since starting, I now have an automatic response when someone mentions wanting to meet up - I identify the correct calendly link to send.

"The right link" actually means something here. I have a few appointment types:
- Zoom meeting
- In person meeting
- Paid consultation
- Recreational meetup

Sometimes, I meet an old friend, and it's so much easier to have them select a time and suggest it, but calendly automates it, because now I can set parameters and they can schedule that hang-out at a mutually convenient time.

It requires some discipline, because you will need to put your engagements onto the calendar (I've had double bookings because I didn't put my plans into my calendar before) but now I understand the benefit, it works perfectly.

Pluspunten

My favourite part of calendly is the ability to set a variety of appointment types, and even include paid appointments which all integrate directly into my calendar

Minpunten

I'm not sure there is a con here. I wanted group scheduling for meetings, and now they have it - even though I haven't used it as yet.

Sam
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great tool for appointment

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2024

Pluspunten

Use it almost every day. Very easy to use and set up multiple calendars with its unique link.

Minpunten

Don't have a lot of cons, not a big fan of their google integration.

Amir
Amir
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Bad technical support team - made us lose money AND now asked fro upgrade

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

I was fairly happy with Calendly, even though it was more expensive than its competitors. It looks great on mobile and pretty simple to set up. However, we had a very unique situation with our booking and I reached out to their team about it and explained it all. Of course, since I was not a paying member, all the answers were "yes you can" ... and they even showed me how to do it. I thought all was working, until a few months down the road, I found that actually, we have been losing booking (paid) potentials all along because of some conflicting issues their team forgot to mention (or just made a mistake in their advice).

I reached out and their solution was for us to PAY MORE for another user account. They even owned up to making the mistake of giving bad advice. I offered them a compromise and they stayed with their position I need to pay for a whole extra account. Now we are stuck with them.

Pluspunten

Looks great on mobile. Easy to use. Allows capture of utm_source

Minpunten

At the time I signed up, there was really nothing stopping me... until I found out their support team led me to paying 2x than I should be.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Scheduling Tool with lots of features and a clean look.

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2024

I haven't integrated it enough into my business model, but I plan to much more in the coming months as we continue to grow!

Pluspunten

I love the look of Calendly. It's visually appealing. I like how it integrates with my Google Calendar seamlessly. It's automated reminder and follow up system is fantastic and saves me a ton of time!

Minpunten

I had some trouble at first not having duplicate appointments post to my Google Calendar, but I seem to have fixed it, and I believe it was more user error than anything. Not a knock on Calendly.

Adam

Works really well within the company for our online webinar program

Works really well within the company for our online webinar program

How it connects to office 365 to allow our team to scheldue webinars

Minpunten

The different event types can be tricky to use

Garrett
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Not the best, not the worst.

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2024

It’s been a positive experience overall but I think it could have been better.

It’s been a positive experience overall but I think it could have been better.

Pluspunten

I really like how easily you can get it set up and ready to go. I also like how simple it is for people to use.

Minpunten

I think there isn’t much offered in the free version and I’m not a big fan of the paid things that they offer.

Alysa
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A must for anyone needing scheduling software

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2024

Pluspunten

I have found Calendly to be very user-friendly from both the user and customer standpoint.

Minpunten

Our team had not had anything negative to say about Calendly at this time.

Ted
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Quick set-up with a new user-facing interface

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2024

Pluspunten

- Super easy to set up and use
- Syncs with existing calendar

Minpunten

No general cons, good all in one calendar app

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Amazing App!!!

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2024

Pluspunten

It is so reliable and consistent to use and I would definitely recommend it

Minpunten

It is not good with software but otherwise it is very easy and accessible to use

Chris
Chris
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The perfect tool for solving the scheduling back and forth

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

I love it. I use it every day. I tell everyone I know to use it. It solves the biggest problem.

The...

There are a few AI-powered exec assistant tools, but... why bother? That still forces the other person to do the multi-email "what times work?" "oh not for me, how about these" "okay, where do you want to meet" dance. This is a single email.

Pluspunten

Calendly does exactly what you need it to do: it takes scheduling a meeting with someone down from a 6 or 7 email affair to a 1 or 0 email affair. This is transformative. I can simply send my lunch URL to someone and let THEM book a date that I can guarantee is up-to-the-minute accurate, ask the questions I want to ask (where should we eat?), and gather additional contact information, all without the risk of it getting lost in the shuffle.

I did 135 networking lunches last year, entirely powered by Calendly. It's brilliant, because it ends in the result we all need: a mutual calendar invite that we both agree works for us.

Add things like buffer times, clever event types, and linking up with my contacts with Zapier and man is this the easiest $8/mo I could ever spend.

Minpunten

Nothing. It's basically perfect.

I wish that, when using someone _else's_ Calendly to book, it'd look at my schedule and black out bad dates, but that's a nit to pick. I'd also like it to auto-advance to the next available window if there are no more dates on the initial screen.

Emily
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Calendly Review

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2022

Switching to Calendly was necessary for our business. Acuity was missing some key features that we needed to have and they weren't clear/couldn't say when improvements would be made. Pleased with Calendly overall. Its native integrations are really helpful as they work with our CRM and have an extension for Google Chrome, which makes grabbing scheduling links quick and super easy.

Pluspunten

The best thing about Calendly is that it natively integrates with third-party calendars. That is the main reason why we switched to Calendly and it has increased the number of leads and clients showing up to meetings.

Minpunten

There are some key features we lost when switching from Acuity to Calendly. One of the main ones being the ease of use on the backend. As an admin on Acuity I was able to override and double book, but Calendly doesn't allow that. I don't think the admin settings are fully developed as they should at this point in time. Also, everything has to be canceled on the backend or else when a person declines a meeting in Google Calendar they will still get reminders if it hasn't been manually canceled through Calendly.

Lydiah
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Calendly is the Sherrif of Convinience

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2023

On overall I have enjoyed every bit of Calendly. But majorly just how simplistic it is for use. Also it is convenient and valuable for scheduling each and every engagements

Pluspunten

Calendly is definitely the new Sherrif in town. I appreciate that it has a free plan which at the beginning came through for me. The free plan is also quite robust in terms of features and can also upgrade for more powerful features. It was also easy to deploy and adopt in my daily activities because I can access it on my mobile phone or even through the browser . In addition it syncs seamlessly with most common workspace tools but most especially the Google Calendar so that everything ends up centrally and scheduling is much succesful. I have found the round robin feature quite essential which label with priority per assigned members of the SONU ( the student organization). Creation of scheduling links and sharing it with others in just a click plus the customizable notification reminders has made collaboration mesmerizing

Minpunten

Honestly it's quite a straightforward tool that meet every departments scheduling needs. Also kudos to the technical team that guide you on each step of the way from deployment through the entire experience with Calendly leaving absolutely nothing to challenge any user of Calendly.

Heather
Heather
  • Sector: Administratie

Calendly rocks

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2022

So far, so great!

So far, so great!

Pluspunten

Most appointment schedule tools offer similar features, but Calendly's prices are much sweeter. Perhaps other software offers more bells and whistles, but I wouldn't know because Calendly does all I need it to do for about 1/3rd the price

Minpunten

I'm not sure yet. I wish I could have all the different type of offerings on one schedule. Right now if I offer appointments at one site they have to be in a separate calendar from another site because I need to make sure I'm physically present at the site and set the calendar up for those dates only.

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

It was included in my 365 subscription so that was great but there is no support and literally it just stopped working.

Overgestapt van

Microsoft Planner en Microsoft 365

Pricing for the features
Melissa
Melissa
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to schedule remote interviews and meetings quickly

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2023

Due to how widespread and expected this service is in the professional communities I frequent, I was forced to implement a fallback mechanism. In addition to reinforcing your authority, scheduling a time to talk over email saves valuable time and effort. Plus, clients can schedule appointments when it's most convenient for them, instead of waiting for us to be available to talk on the phone or exchange emails.

Pluspunten

The ability to schedule and receive advance notice of interview times is a huge plus. My interviews can't be missed. Providing a centralized location for organizing interview meetings that is fully integrated with my calendar on Google.

Minpunten

There are a ton of options I could have selected at the outset had I wanted to, but I probably won't use any of them. There was a moment of confusion before I was able to gather the resources I required to get began.

Brittany
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

BEST scheduling software out there

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2022

Amazing product. I love all of Calendly's features. Just wish the price was more reasonable, but there are ways around that.

Pluspunten

Calendly may lack a lot of features on the free version, but it still packs quite a punch. Easy to use, very user friendly, can check conflicts in multiple calendars, there is almost no downside to Calendly, other than price.

Minpunten

Software costs way more than it's worth. Instead, I make a free account for every interview type that I need to book. This helps me use all of the features without needing to pay exorbitant fees.
Their customer service is also pretty bad. They say on their website you can contact them for pricing if you are a non-profit, however they've ignored my every attempt to contact them, so don't count on that. Instead you should make a free account for every interview type, this way you get to use all the features without needing to pay.

AMB Chidiebere Moses
AMB Chidiebere Moses
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Very Productive and Simple

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2023

Calendly has been very convenient and efficient for scheduling interviews, meetings, and in-house discussions. It has easy integration with various calendar applications, simplifies the process of setting up meetings and appointments, and helps streamline scheduling workflows. Although the user-friendly interface has limited room for exploration, the automated reminders keep me alert and I never missed a meeting. This has made Calendly my go-to app for team and client meeting scheduling platform.

Pluspunten

Easy schedulingTime zone conversionCustomizable availabilityIntegration with calendarsMultiple event types, andAutomated reminders

Minpunten

Limitations of Customization featuresVery limited/No Customer support Basic user-interface More dependent on external calendars

Google Meet

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Calendly was handy and has more community acceptance and users. Actually, the kind of marketing that was used to sell Calendly is more appealing to us than the others. Calendly offers basic solutions, in an effective way, making life simpler. Google Meet is fine but does not come to mind quickly when I think of scheduling a client meeting as Calendly does.
Sarah
Sarah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Extremely productive, thanks to the excellent synchronizations

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2022

Calendly served its purpose well. A few years ago, I started using it again. However, the product didn't actually change during that time. The market was flooded with new items that performed the same functions, but at a lower cost and with superior features. It's a bit of a one-trick ponies in that regard.

Pluspunten

It's a breeze to ensure that my clients can easily plan appointments with me. Calendly is how I schedule all of my interviews and appointments. It eliminates the guessing and the need for further communication, making everything simple and straightforward.

Minpunten

The program wasn't constantly updated by developers. It hasn't changed all that much throughout the years. In addition, the system's handling of meeting kinds was somewhat cumbersome.

Kayla
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An essential tool for global teams

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2023

10/10. Calendly has saved me countless hours, money, and mistakes in my business!

Pluspunten

Calendly helps me effortlessly schedule with clients around the globe without having to manually schedule meetings. This saves me time and money, and gives me the peace of mind that I will never make mistakes with time zones, especially during daylight savings!

Minpunten

I would love it if Calendly developed the function in the future for someone to book one recurring meeting out of an option of many meeting times, and then not be able to book again for another meeting. This would be ideal for setting up group coaching programs and allowing coachees to pick the time that works best for them, without double booking in other groups as well.

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

It felt easiest to use. I'm not a very tech-savvy, so ease of use was essential for me in choosing a tool.
John

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Calendly, a simple but effective and easy to use scheduling solution

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2023

Excellent! After trying a number of other options, they were either too complex, clunky or unreliable and expensive. Calendly has a great balance of the average business owner's needs.

Pluspunten

It's simple and clean for both user and schedulee's

Minpunten

I would like to see better TWO way integrations. One way integrations are working great but sometimes scheduling happens outside of calendly and it isn't picked up.

Russell
Russell
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A user friendly, convenient tool.

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2022

Overall the experience has been positive. I have not really had any issues with the service.

Pluspunten

Scheduling appointments with clients and prospects is much easier without the need to email potential meeting times/places/methods back and forth.

I like that clients can choose whether to call or use one of several video conferencing methods (ie Zoom or Google Meet or MS Teams), all within a single appointment type. Other products I have used do not have this option and require that multiple appointment types be created to allow clients to choose this.

Calendly is ubiquitous enough that many third party vendors integrate with them. It also works well with Zapier for those vendors that do not directly integrate.

Minpunten

I would prefer not to pay a monthly subscription, but most of their competitors also charge a subscription fee and the ones that don't are less capable, so this is a necessary expense.

I wish it were possible to also choose an in-person meeting from the location options, rather than just between phone or video. I had to create a separate meeting type for in person meetings, leading to redundancy in the appointment listing.

Sasania
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2022

My overall experience has been really great. Calendly saves me time and keeps me organized and as a person who cannot function properly if everything isn't in order, that is really all I can ask for.

Pluspunten

The feature I enjoy on Calendly the most is the calendar sync feature. As a recruiter who has multiple back to back interviews scheduled daily, this helps me to easily keep track of everything as I can simply take a peek on MS Outlook to see if my current appointment is canceled. This makes it so much easier because sometimes I get so busy that I don't even have time to go back to the Calendly webpage to reload to see if anyone cancelled. I find Calendly to be very user friendly as well, it is so very easy to send a link to candidates for them to schedule their own interviews as opposed to calling them individually to get them scheduled, so this helps to save a lot of time! They can simply choose the most convenient time for them and can easily reschedule should something arise, without having to go through you as the recruiter. In addition, I find that candidates do appreciate the built in reminder feature because sometimes they do forget about their interviews and a simple automated email or text message reminder does wonders so they aren't caught offguard when called for the session. I mostly use the "Scheduled events" section on a day-to-day basis, and an added sub-section I really like is 'Past' which shows every single scheduled event you had since your first scheduled appointment- so you can't lose track of your schedule history. I also like that everything is recorded, from the date the interview was scheduled, to when it was rescheduled or cancelled.

Minpunten

Based on what I do access Calendly for, I really do not have any cons. All the background configurations are basically pre-organized by the company I work for, so I haven't had the chance to experience any cons. Thankfully!

Yan
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Efficient and User-Friendly Scheduling with Calendly

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2023

My overall experience with Calendly has been incredibly good. It has simplified my scheduling process and saved me countless hours that would have otherwise been spent on back-and-forth emails or phone calls. Calendly's seamless integration with my calendar has ensured that I never double-book myself or miss any important appointments. The ability to set different types of events and customize the availability for each one has been a game-changer for managing my time effectively. Despite a few minor limitations, Calendly has proven to be an invaluable tool for streamlining my scheduling workflow.

Pluspunten

One of the things I liked most about Calendly is its efficiency in simplifying the scheduling process. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing me to set up and customize my availability with just a few clicks. The integration with popular calendar platforms such as Google Calendar and Outlook ensures that all my appointments are seamlessly synchronized. Additionally, the automated reminders and notifications feature has been extremely helpful in reducing no-shows and keeping everyone on track.

Minpunten

While Calendly is a fantastic scheduling tool overall, there are a couple of areas where it could improve. Firstly, the customization options for the appearance of the scheduling page could be more extensive. It would be great to have more flexibility in terms of branding and design to match my personal or business aesthetic. Secondly, although the free version of Calendly offers a good range of features, some advanced functionalities, such as team collaboration and integration with third-party applications, are only available with the paid plans. It would be nice to have more robust features included in the free version.

Jaclyn
  • Sector: Publieke zaken
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Calendly is One of the Best Scheduling and Booking Management Programs

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2023

Though I my experience with Calendly has been mainly as someone booking an appointment with another party, I was impressed when I joined Calendly to see how many other features the program has that are also very helpful and useful! However, my favorite feature is still the booking system, as it is easy, quick, and a simple process. Overall, my experience with Calendly has been very positive and I am eager to explore its additional features in the near future.

Pluspunten

Most of my experience with Calendly is as someone sent a link to one's Calendly account in order to book an appointment with them (job interview, client meeting, etc). I love how straightforward the scheduling is; the interface clearly shows what dates that person is available for the rest of the month and for several months in the future. Once you select your date of choice, it lists specific times for that day that you can schedule your time to meet. It allows you to compare time slots on different dates, which is great if your own availability is best for a certain time of day (such as in the evening). The scheduling feature completely removes the annoying back and forth emailing and phone calls and allows you to pick a date and time that works best for both parties in a matter of minutes. Recently I have gained experience as someone who sends my Calendly link to others in order for them to make appointments to meet with me, and I can tailor my booking availability according to my own schedule and calendar prior to sending the link to the person I want to meet with it. Once the person clicks my email link and books an appointment with me, Calendly immediately updates the program to reflect that I have an appointment booked with that particular person on that date and time, and sends me confirmation emails as well. If something comes up on either end and the date and/or time of the meeting needs to be changed, doing so through Calendly allows you to immediately reschedule.

Minpunten

As someone with somewhat limited experience with Calendly, I don't really have any complaints- I am looking forward to exploring Calendly's many features in the months to come. Thus far I do not have any cons to list.

Arvind Kumar
Arvind Kumar

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best collaboration tools!

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2022

Pluspunten

I got to know about this awesome tool when a consultant from one of the world's top companies sent me a link to his Calendly calendar so that I can book a slot. I liked the feature because I could choose an available slot as if I was making a booking in my Outlook with someone from my organization. However, I did not start using it immediately. A few months later, I joined a project in which there were consultants from four organizations and it became very inconvenient for everyone to book a meeting with people from the other three organizations. It is when one of my colleagues suggested using Calendly and setting up my account with it. I can not thank him enough because after that I started using a link to my Calendly calendar in my Outlook signature. Other people also recognised the power of this excellent collaboration tool and within a week almost everyone on the project started putting their Calendly link in their Outlook signature. This greatly increased the productivity of the project team. Among many good features is a feature to set up multiple calendars (e.g. office and personal).

Minpunten

Once a new team member, belonging to another organisation, asked for a time slot to book a meeting with me and I gave her with link to my Calendly calendar. It was around 9:30 am and I had a couple of time slots available around noon time e.g. one at 11:30 am and another at 2:30 pm and then the next available slots were at 4:00 pm and 4:30 pm. Since she wanted the meeting as soon as possible, she informed me that my Calendly calendar did not have any time slot available before 4:00 pm and whether I could prioritise meeting with her over some low-priority meeting. It is when I realized that Calendly had hidden my all available slots within 6 hours. Though this is a feature to prevent someone from scheduling a meeting on too short notice, there should be a way to customize it e.g. if I want to decrease this time from 6 hours to 1 hour. I tried finding this customization feature but I could not find it.Maybe the feature is already there and I haven't found a way to use it.