Hubble

Jesse

Great Product with Excellent Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2018

Pluspunten

The product is great for the non-IT financial software user. When there are questions or issues, we receive A+ customer service from our account representative and others at Hubble.

Minpunten

We've had some Excel issues when using Hubble on Citrix but other than that we have had no major issues. When we did run into issues, Hubble was available to solve our problem.

Greg
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great tool for extracting the data you need from JD Edwards.

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2016

Hubble has allowed us to create and run many reports which would previously require IT resources and time to create. In addition, the reports are not a batch process where you have to go to one place to run the report and then another to retrieve it. They are easily exported to Excel.

We have used Hubble for creating many exception reports which allows us to identify the transactions or records which have issues and concentrate on correcting these instead of spending hours sifting through data.

We have also created integrity reports to compare subsystems such as the item ledger to the general ledger. This has reduced the time close the books at month end.

Pluspunten

The flexibility in filtering, formatting and the ability to create formulas. In addition, there are templates to compare different tables for integrity of the data.

It is also easy to export data to Excel or PDF. You can even include a company logo in your PDF reports.

The scheduler allows you to setup reports to run at any interval you prefer. These can be e-mailed, saved to a location or both.

Minpunten

Each users needs a separate license but you can implement the scheduler program to e-mail reports. For example, if you have a person who needs a report once a week you can set this up on the scheduler so the report is e-mailed without having to buy a new license. I do prefer the model of concurrent licenses where all JD Edwards users could use the product but it is limited to a certain amount of users at one time.

Christina

SOFTWARE-CC

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016

It took a little time for me to use it. I am a slow learner. For the most part it did what it was supposed to do.

Antwoord van insightsoftware

Thank you Christina for your review of Hubble! We appreciate you taking the time and are glad you find the Hubble solution useful for your everyday business needs.

Gary

• Klantenondersteuning

Our organization is very pleased with the product from all aspects.

Pluspunten

The drilldown functionality is very powerful and used throughout our organization. Also we successfully use Hubble to develop our annual budgets and utilize a budget form that was initially developed during our startup/training sessions. Finally, the software support team is second to none!

Minpunten

There is a specific font feature that resides in the Edition 1 version of Hubble, but it was not carried forward in Edition 2. I'm waiting for the enhancement to be implemented.

Maybelline
  • Sector: Chemicaliën

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I've used Hubble for over 13 years and it's a great tool.

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018

If we're talking about Hubble, it's a great pop in and get a quick answer tool to use. We can find virtually anything we need at a moment's notice.

Pluspunten

It allows us to slice/dice our data into meaningful reports for various levels of audiences. We can do quick searches to arrive at answers that wouldn't otherwise be as accessible if solely relying on JDE.

Minpunten

Sometimes it's a bit slow and we've had some minor glitches that we've learned to work around. Other than that, it's a great tool.

Zina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Hubble is a stress reducer!

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2016

Data that used to take days to get and assemble into presentable form we get in seconds with Hubble. Data is accurate and reliable. Software is very user friendly and customer service is top notch!

Pluspunten

Easy to use, very flexable. Templates are great, but I can also customize my reports any way I need without much time and/or effort.

None

Mark
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Reporting Software Loaded with Features and Options

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018

Improved reporting, quicker report turnaround and consistency and a more professional look and feel.

Pluspunten

I love being able to design reports that can be used across multiple companies and departments without having to duplicate them over and over.
I love all of the formatting abilities that allow us to make the reports easy to read and professional looking.
I love how easy it is to export the reports and customize the export options.

Minpunten

There are some areas of the way the software works that make a small subset of reporting data very difficult to generate, especially in a multi column report. These few reports are very complex to get working properly. Much of this is due to how the system runs and the positives in how it approaches report writing far outweigh this extra work.

Christy
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We use Hubble to quickly access data and reports from JD Edwards without having to rely on IT.

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018

Easy access to the EOne data so that I can create my own reports.

Easy access to the EOne data so that I can create my own reports.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use of the software. It is user friendly and intuitive. I also love the quickness in accessing data. Hubble allows me and my team to see tables and fields in JD Edwards.

Henly
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best customer service in the industry. Very user friendly software.

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018

Best customer service and software that is so intuitive to the users, we rarely have questions on how to create\run reports. A great tool for the users that requires almost no support.

Pluspunten

In 30 years of application support, I've never seen better customer service than that provided by Hubble. The JDE version is so tightly modeled after the look and feel of Enterpriseone, we don't even need to do training when we roll out the software to users. Even the least technical user can be proficient on Hubble in a matter of days. The upgrades are clean and straight forward and we've never had an issue due to an upgrade. Besides resetting passwords, we rarely have issues with Hubble.

Minpunten

We have a need to produce reports that combine charts, data, and verbiage and currently use another reporting software package to do this. We would like to use Hubble but there's no easy way to do this in a single report that produces the output in the format that we need.

Paul
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

Excellent- Has really help us streamline our processes.

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2017

Pluspunten

Easy of use is the number one item we like most about this software.. Hubble has allowed us more access to our data faster and quicker, with more detail then we have ever had.

Minpunten

My least favorite issues I have has nothing to do with Hubble but how as a company we have set up our users. We need more access. Working on that...

Antwoord van insightsoftware

Thank you Paul for your review of Hubble. We are excited to hear that your Hubble solution has helped you gain visibility to your data in a more timely manner! Please let me know if I can be of assistance in getting you more user licenses!

Marianna
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

Gives the opportunity to create and run many reports which would previously require IT...

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

Pluspunten

User friendly and great templates.
Customer service is always very helpful to resolve any issue we may have

Minpunten

Formatting is pretty average but it can be fixed once in Excel. Need to be update this kind of features, so as to no use excel to finalize report.

Joseph
  • Sector: Chemicaliën
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great ! I am using Hubble Edition 2 (Web), the visualization is good and easy to create.

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2018

Query, Analysis and Visualizations

Query, Analysis and Visualizations

Pluspunten

As it uses JD Edwards tables for the data, querying becomes easy with the filters. A user can use Hubble without knowing JD Edwards tables and Business View which is very much essential for a technical report writer in JD Edwards. The inbuilt templates helps the user to just query their required information with least programming.

Minpunten

Hubble does not follow the naming convention followed in JD Edwards and hence the user has to create folders and files of their own. This becomes difficult as too many users create as many templates and queries in Hubble of their own naming convention.

Kristina
  • Sector: Olie en energie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A unforgetable and worth while experience that will blow your mind!

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2016

Pluspunten

The product is amazing in the sense it brings back results in what feels lightening fast! Our customers love the fact that they are able to see their real life data in a blink of an eye and not having to call us to get reports that they are now able to run.

The vendor themselves are not only friendly but quick at helping you solve an issue. They are also willing to go the extra step in their training sessions.

Minpunten

Its hard to say what I don't like about the product or vendor. They are always there to help when we have an issue and quick to fix it or find someone to get us to the solution.

Ken
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Hubble has given us a tremendous amount of insight into our data

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018

Huge time saver, in depth insight into our data that we just couldn't efficiently get before.

Pluspunten

What I like most is how flexible the tool is. We've created very useful inquiries across many of our functional areas - Accounting/Finance, Purchasing, Construction, Sales, Warranty, etc... I also like how fast it runs, much quicker than typical system reports we use.

Craig

• Klantenondersteuning

We have been using the software for almost 4 years and love how easy it is to use.

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2016

I have been using Hubble/Insight software to create reports that have helped us shave the close down from 4 days to 2.5 - 3 days. It is so easy to create reports "on the fly" as requested by management. Much more user friendly than JDE FASTR reports. Additionally, as questions do come up, the support through their Portal is excellent - patient and understanding as I consider myself to me an Accountant who has an understanding of the JDE file structures, but not an IT professional. I have used the software to create basic actual to budget analyses, and love the drill down features that enable us to quickly analyze issues. Additionally we have created 12 month trend reports that also help us analyze our monthly expenses. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a user friendly analytical query/report writing product.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Hubble view at ease...

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2022

Pluspunten

The product is by far so easy to use and i can't help showing family and friends the great features and capabilities it has. When i need to i can access the main camera from a remote location.

Minpunten

The customer service needs a bit more work. I kept having issues and couldn't connect to anyone for help.

MIke

Great tool

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

Excellent tool that give me visibility to information I would struggle to get out of the ERP directly. Customer service is excellent. One thing I would like to see is more flexibility for explorer users. As an example, expand a summarized hierarchy to see details with a single click instead of having to open up each level individually. It is pretty pricey too.

Antwoord van insightsoftware

Thank you Mike for your review of Hubble! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will enter your enhancement request with our development team. Very soon we plan to roll out our enhancement request platform so customers can enter their own requests and vote on them!!

Dawn

Love my Hubble!

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

We first got Hubble in 2009 - from day one I was in love! I am able to make my own reports in minutes - reports that used to take weeks of development time when trying to create them through JD Edwards. It is so easy to make changes, and getting information that used to take days now takes minutes. I haven't written a spec for a JDE report in years - I do them all in Hubble!

Antwoord van insightsoftware

Thank you Dawn for your review on Hubble! We are thrilled you've been using our solution for 7 years and we truly do aim to help make your life easier!

Jon

• Klantenondersteuning

Easy to use and great customer service!

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2016

Our organization was considering moving away from our JDE system due to the difficulty in creating reports and poor access to data. Hubble reporting changed our view of JDE, we now had access to all of the valuable data that was stored in JDE. We have had such a great experience we have now added Hubble Budgeting.

Antwoord van insightsoftware

Thank you Jon for being such a strong Hubble Advocate! We are absolutely thrilled you were able to stay on your existing ERP with the aid of our Hubble Solution. Fantastic!

Julie

Hubble Review

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

We have been using Insight Software since 2007. It has been a tremendous asset and enables us to drill down, prepare our f/s with ease and coconduct our research of outstanding items. We would be lost without it!

Antwoord van insightsoftware

Thank you Julie for your review of Hubble! We are so pleased to know Donlen Corporation has experienced tremendous success with our solution and we look forward to a long relationship!

Kevin
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Challenging, rewarding, powerful

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2018

Pluspunten

Hubble is extremely robust with flexible reporting capabilities. I like the ability to run quick and simple reports, as well as complex reporting tools.

Minpunten

The learning process is long and, can be fairly complex from a development side. It requires patience, persistence and an "all in" mindset. Once you learn the program though - very powerful!

Antwoord van insightsoftware

Thank you very much for your feedback Kevin! Glad to hear you're enjoying using the Hubble solution!

Tim

ITW Polymers Adhesives NA

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016

I as the IT Manage am not the best at JDE and I was looking for something that could do reports without having to know all about JDE and Hubble fits that perfectly..

Antwoord van insightsoftware

Thank you Tim for talking the time to review Hubble. We are thrilled we're a perfect fit for ITW Polymers Adhesives!

Terry

• Klantenondersteuning

Simple, consistent and easy to use. Support is knowledgeable and attentive.

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2016

As the DBA, the tool is easy to install and maintain. Support is on top of everything and helpful with upgrades and maintenance. Users have been very happy and continually finding ways to save themselves time by using this tool.

tahir
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

BSA - ITS Projects

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016

I don't use the application but I have heard great feedback from finance. We recently switched our licensing model to include all modules which is great.

Antwoord van insightsoftware

Thanks Tahir for your review on Hubble! Sorry to hear you're not a Hubble User, but impressed that you still took the time to post what your colleagues are saying about our Hubble solution!

Rohit