Zoho Inventory

Order- en voorraadbeheer voor groeiende bedrijven.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Svetla

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple, easy to use and customize and efficient

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2021

Zoho inventory helped get an excellent overview on and efficiently manage our inventory. It was easy to figure the tool out, including for our hardware engineers. We are saving tons of time and getting alerts when inventory is on the low end. Very pleased!

Pluspunten

Customisation options are great, no learning curve we started using it right away, all needed functionality at a modest price

Minpunten

There were some options related to the accounting system specifics that required digging more to figure out

Luke
  • Sector: Automotive

Fit Our Client's Needs Very Well

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

Although it's early the client has a much better grasp of their unique inventory management challenges and have been quickly adapting to a much more comprehensive solution that is ultimately easier to use

Pluspunten

Our client, a trucking parts supplier, needed a warehouse/ inventory management system that would integrate with their new Shopify sales channel. The seamless integration and robust features of the software are what fit the bill for this particular business situation perfectly.

Minpunten

For the Canadian market the accounting module of Zoho has some minor shortcomings when compared with more popular accounting solutions in the region.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise en Xero

Redenen om voor Zoho Inventory te kiezen

The accounting that the company had been using was not sufficient to manage their complex supply chain and multiple selling channels. Staying with the existing software would require a custom integration solution that would have been financially prohibitive for the company at this time. Zoho came with the features and integrations that were required for a small fraction of the comparative costs.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Inventory

The main factors were the excellent integration with Shopify, as well as the attractive pricing
Ian
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Piddle Brewery

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2020

If you only have one warehouse, and are a wholesaler buying and selling goods with a small range of products this is fine. If you are anything else, look elsewhere. Otherwise you will have a report of 20 pages long which you have to export to excel to filter.

Pluspunten

Zoho is easy and quick to learn and the customer support is really good.

Minpunten

The system has some real major flaws.
1. There is no pick list, which makes warehouse picking a real challenge
2. You can send delivery notification and invoices to separate e mails.
3. The reports are terrible and are not fit for purpose for a multifunctional warehouse system
4. They really struggle with vat, and therefore connecting to other systems is difficult.
5. The package does not fully integrate with Intuit and pushes towards Zoho Books. The try to force you to use Zoho books all the time.

Dale (Ken)
  • Sector: Automotive

Zoho Inventory - Worth it's Price in Gold

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021

Ease of use.
Ability to link other Zoho Products like Zoho Books.
Customer service.

Minpunten

Not implementing changes fast enough to make program even better or more functional!

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Inventory

Value and not being tracked like the QuickBooks does.
Kelly
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Best I've Found

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2019

Prior to using Zoho I had never kept track of my expenses aside from the cost of the inventory itself. With Zoho Books, I've been able to keep track of my intangibles as well as physical inventory.

Pluspunten

I have tried out so many different accounting software apps, and this is the one I've found works the best for me. I have a very small business, just me, and the revenue is still pretty low. So it is such a relief that my entire budget doesn't have to go to monthly fees, and that I didn't have to take the time to build my own. So many great features, and the developers are constantly adding new things, (that you can vote on!). I've only had to contact customer service a few times, but the times I have, they have been very personable and patient.

Minpunten

My only feature that I really need is that I need to be able to delete custom fields even after I've used them. I've added some fields that were later added by the developers, and that means that even though I'm not using them anymore, that's one custom field slot used up.

vallabhan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Just the kind of business apps that any small-medium biz would need

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2019

Our startup has small teams,some of who work in different locations. We have been comfortably managing our core ops on Zoho Books & Inventory very well. Our management team also has access to data at all times. The mobile app is an excellent add-on that comes for free. It supports bar code scanning, which is a blessing if you need to handle several SKUs and process large orders. I had initially tried Quick Books paired with a third-party inventory module, but I got tired of it quickly and had to drop it. Zoho wins over competitors hands down !

Pluspunten

It handles most day to day business processes of any product/service business with ease. The UI is very clean and easy to use. It is very unlikely that you would come across software bugs

Minpunten

For its scope and target segment, I have to really try hard to say something negative about Zoho Inventory.

Bob
  • Sector: Voedselproductie
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

More funtionality than some of the programs out there.

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019

So far so good, it the product that we have selected for our business and has met our needs. We tried several others but choose this one and have been happy. The product is dependable and has not had any glitches so far. We would recommend this products to other users.

Pluspunten

We tried several products however most of them lack the function of being able to track items needed to produce your final product. Most of them are just an inventory product but lack the options needed for those of us that manufacture our own products. Once you find a product that does have these features they are pricey and difficult to use with little to no instructions. Then there is the problem of enabling them to sync with your accounting software like Quickbooks. This product has all of these features and is the reason we are using it.

Minpunten

The screen resolution and display may need to be adjusted. We noticed that the side bar on the left does not open all the way and is partially covered by the mainscreen.

It would also be nice if someone would come up with a program that automatically generated a product SKU number instead of always having to manually create these.

Josef
  • Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Zoho is very easy on eyes

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2019

We would like to replace our aging, Java-based accounting software with this ERP, and hoping to integrate other products such as Books and Help Desk as well as Single Sign-on and writing our own apps as extensions to the Inventory.

Pluspunten

It is so good to look at. I reviewed some of the competitors (Unleashed, DEAR and Cin7) and Zoho products provide the best user interface. It's very simple and familiar, menus have just one or two levels, it works very well on a Mac in Safari (which isn't something you could tell about the others).

They also have good-looking and working iOS apps with barcode scanning - again, the others are missing out there.

As for the integrations, it looks like they have quite extensive API and Single Sign on, but I have to expose that area more.

Minpunten

As they have their own Books, there's no direct integration with either XERO or Intuit. But we're willing to give Books a go, especially if it really is UK ready.

Jose Rafael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An invaluable tool to organize our stock at work.

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018

Before using Zoho Inventory, we had a software compendium that allowed us to do the same work now, but we took a lot of time in the organization of accounting and distribution of liquefied gas. Zoho Inventory agglutinated all these functions simplifying the work of inventorying

Pluspunten

Another great invention of the Zoho brand, with its inventory version, has created excellent expectations in our company, and there are many reasons.

-Organizes in real time the stock of LPG liquefied gas in bulk, allowing us to know exactly how much product we have.

-Elaboration of simple route guides for each of the products.

-Organize the order, shipping, payments, and information of our customers.

- Update the status of the order in real time

Minpunten

Like other programs of the Zoho chain, it is essential that the internet has an acceptable stability and speed, otherwise the software does not work optimally

David
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Integration with other Zoho Products

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2018

Keeping track of orders for keys versus key blanks in stock is now solved.

Pluspunten

We only send a small number of parcels a month and its mainly keys to code for our Locksmith Business. However, I find Zoho Inventory a great help in keeping track of these orders and levels of key blanks in stock.

The intregration with other Zoho Products is excellent.

Minpunten

No Android Phone App for when im on the road and need to start the process for key shipment.

Rishabh
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

A Robust And A Well Designed Tool

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019

It is a great tool for anyone looking to start off with E-commerce business and handling over 100 plus orders a month, to keep a track of the equipment or inventory.

Pluspunten

There are plenty of options out there in the market for a well-integrated tool, however, the features in Zoho Desk come at a low cost and are at par with other players, the top features which I loved about the product are:
1) Order Management
2) Invoicing
3) Integration with other tools available
4) works closely with other Zoho Products
5) Ease of access
6) Reporting and Dashboard is better than other players in the same domain
7) Handles RMA easily

Minpunten

Each tool comes with a few drawbacks though:
1) Lack of Equipment Rental feature
2) Composite Items feature doesn't function well, needs more tweaking from the user

Orderhive, Megaventory en EZRentOut

Redenen om voor Zoho Inventory te kiezen

The older tool was not enough for equipment tracking and invoicing, we had to switch between tools to get both of them done, Zoho Inventory provides both of them under the same umbrella, thus giving my team the ease of access and saving valuable time.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Inventory

It provided the same or in some cases more features at a lower cost.
Ellen
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great for Inventory!

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2022

The customer service is fairly decent ... they are hard to connect with sometimes being that they are all based in India and I'm in North America.

Pluspunten

I like the detailed invoices, the ability to run all sorts of reports and the capability of doing invoicing/inventory etc all in one program.

Minpunten

Ok .. here is the biggest con for this product. It doesn't automatically synch with woocommerce. I had to buy an additional 2 synch connectors to use this with my online store. you would think in this day and age that it would automatically synch, but I have to implement Kloud connector to link woo commerce to Zoho and a second one to synch it back ... at a cost of an additional $30 USD per connector per month. Gets to be costly.

Urszula

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Zoho Inventory is a simple tool for simple shops

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019

I have been working with this application for over 1 year now. It changes step by step in a good direction but still there are some obstacles for importing/exporting data, duplicates and simple product management.

Pluspunten

easy to use, simple configuration, many integrations with accounting software and shops via connectors or built-in with Shopify.

Minpunten

it is still under development. There are no bundled or configurable products that exist in eCommerce world. It makes the stock management a little bit tricky. In the business world SKU data is an indicator of the product. In Zoho Inventory it is an item name... and SKU. Sometimes I do not understand the logic behind some rules.

• Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

Simple,Easy integrate with the Books

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

simple to create product
integrate with the Books

Minpunten

Product filter really need to upgrade, we need to download product as make a custom filter in Excel

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise en Wave Accounting

Overgestapt van

Microsoft Excel
Megan

Amazing Value

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2017

For the money, the value of this product is fantastic. It has lots of options and ways to view and track your inventory. We needed something simple and straightforward, and this covers our needs and more.

Pluspunten

It has what we need - the ability to track inventory for our warehouse items. We don't need any fancy bells or whistles. We don't need it to be an ordering or sales system. We just want to know our current counts, and be able to make adjustments as needed. Zoho Inventory does all of that and more. And for the price, you really can't beat this inventory software system.

Minpunten

For our needs, it had too many additional features. I don't need purchasing or sales orders. But we just don't use those screens, so it's not a big deal.

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent Choice for Inventory Software

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2022

We use Zoho Inventory to manage our medical simulation lab at my university. It's an actually pretty complex inventory to manage, but ZI handles it great!

Pluspunten

My favorite part of Zoho Inventory is the customer service. They are on the ball whenever I have issues. I get immediate response each time I have a question. If they don't know the answer, I'm kept in the loop with updates until my issue has been resolved!

I also like that all of my vendor contacts are accessible in one place.

Finally, the mobile app is surprisingly in depth and capable. I can track orders, inventory, recent activity, etc.

Minpunten

Honestly, I don't have many complaints. If I were to think of my top one (which isn't a huge issue) is that multiple layers of approval for receiving products can be a bit confusing.

Ezekiel
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Features that help us grow our business

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019

Pluspunten

The dashboard is simply awesome. It gives a good daily overview of the business activities and the necessary next-steps.
We can easily manage sales order and transfer among the warehouses, and scale easily to more warehouses when needed.
The integration with our website is just fantastic. Items and stock level from the Inventory syncs that on the website. No more repeated work.
AND, the API access is just wonderful. Going forward, applications can be built on the API feature to add more value to our customers and business process.

Minpunten

The permission levels could be better improved. A user's access to the Customer's Contact module, for example, should be limited to the contact created by that user. Then, the accountant can have access to all contact irrespective of the who created it.
A desktop application would be great. Or, an application to work offline when there's limited internet connection.

Shaun
  • Sector: Entertainment

Couldn't live without it

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019

Pluspunten

Zoho Inventory is by far the best software out on the market to handle inventory tracking as well as creating sales orders and invoices. It's super customizeable and very professional-looking.

Minpunten

Inventory tracking was slightly hard to set up, since I didn't understand exactly how Zoho handled it. But after talking with customer service, we figured it out and it works great now.

• Sector: Detailhandel

Good to use

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019

Since using Zoho Inventory, we can manage our stock correctly.

Pluspunten

Tracking S/O, P/O easily. We can track with Batch number that is very good for distribution business.

Minpunten

Tracking shipment based on drivers - not work yet

Warehouse management

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2019

Zoho One, including inventory has sorted our business processes and made our work flows easy to follow and almost fool proof

Pluspunten

Links into many other apps within zoho
Cost effective

Minpunten

many apps are not necessary
Managing currencies of products from suppliers difficult
adding images is time consuming

fazal
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A Good inventory Management tool

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021

Pluspunten

we were maintaining an inventory of all the equipment and their invoicing along with the license expiry details and track them when used internally or sent to clients.

Minpunten

there are far more better tools within same price or even less with more features and functionalities than zoho offers.

• Sector: Industriële automatisering

Inventory management for SME+

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

Pluspunten

Powerful yet easy to learn and manage - Lovely interface.
Very useful to grow (and grow with) your business.
Seamless integration with Zoho Books.

Minpunten

Not the best for managing large, technical inventory. Although composite items are available, it is a bit cumbersome to switch between the two.
Needs better integration with Zoho Commerce. The two should become one product for those that need an online store. Zoho Inventory would make a good backend for the eCommerce site.

Vikas
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2019

We are having multiple warehouses and lots of perishable inventories so wanted to have both the functionality. We are getting both these functionality so this was a great experience. Integration with magento didn't work as somehow kloudconnector didn't sync data even if data is added multiple times and the connection shows successful. Kloudconnect didn't reply to the email raised for solution or help.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use. There are lots of tutorials available so it can be learnt easily. Having a mobile app is a great advantage. The speed and smoothness of the application impress much.

Minpunten

We didn't find any issue in the software as we have just started to check the features.

Michael
  • Sector: Machinebouw

Great Inventory Manager!

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019

We have used Zoho One for over a Year and it works well, backed full of features to make our business work better.

Pluspunten

It integrates with all required systems.
We use it with Zoho Books, Zoho CRM and Shopify

Minpunten

That Shopify is not a Marketplace instead a Cart, this means that we can not sync our items both ways.

• Sector: Luxeartikelen en sieraden

ZOHO BOOK

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019

Pluspunten

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE FOR ACCOUNTING. WE USE FROM LAST 3 YEARS.

ONLINE PLATFORM