MRPeasy

Sorteren op

Stefano
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A most dependable platform for your organization.

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2022

For the past 7 years I've been an active user of MRPEasy through different organizations and it comes to no surprise that MRPEasy has always been up to the task. From metalworking to composite extrusion, this tool has been able to adapt to our very specific factory needs. Definitely a great aid in growing a small business to a medium size company!

Pluspunten

It's ease of use and friendly interface makes it easy to train and quick to migrate to. We have had very little to no resistance from personnel when migrating them to use the system.

Minpunten

Limited customization on the dashboards and reports are also a bit simple.

Daniela
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)

Fantastic!

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

Pluspunten

Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

Minpunten

The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review.
For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

James
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great, flexible cloud software that can grow with you

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2022

Quick to deploy and easy to use. Purchasing and despatch working well. May need support to set up BOMs and manufacturing side.

Pluspunten

Easy to access while travelling with app or browser version. Simple and cloud based. Quick to deploy and easy to understand. Good help guides.

Minpunten

Being cloud based customisation seems limited. Initial support to help set up as part of onboarding would have been a help.

Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op MRPeasy

Quick to deploy and freiend recommended it - knew they were using it sucessfully in manufacturing

Sue
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

MRPEasy software - almost great

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2016

I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

Pluspunten

the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

Minpunten

technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

Antwoord van MRPEasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

Lindsey
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

Changes the organizational game

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2022

It's fantastic. Best decision I ever made for my job's needs. And for the money, it's incredibly valuable. I've paid way more and gotten way less from other software companies.

Pluspunten

All its functions. Because of this software I can organize my parts, subassemblies, their sourcing, and my manufacturing the way I wanted to. I really couldn't have stayed as organized as I now am without this software.

Minpunten

There are a few features that are lacking that I'd like to see:1 - individualized training. While they do a fantastic job of responding to requests, it would have been nice to be able to schedule a training session to specifically address our company's needs. I had to do a good amount of self-training using their videos online, then I taught everyone else in our organization.2 - The ability to see an entire build's subassemblies and parts in one place. Since I have multi-level assemblies, I can only view one item's BOM, I can't view all of them in one tree after I've manufactured a final product. That would be really nice

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your very detailed and positive feedback.

"this product seemed focused on being the best it could be at functionality" - that is what we strive for. Thank you!

Regarding the Cons you brought out:

1. In fact, we do offer individual training hours with our specialists over video. Please contact our Support Team for more information.
2. If you open a BOM, please click on the "Indented BOM" button to see the full build tree, including subassemblies.

James
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good software and support

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019

MRPeasy has been a great way for us to transitioning to MRP. We've formalised our item and BOM structures, improved our production planning and made our operational purchasing more robust with this software.

Overall we are happy with the product.

Pluspunten

The interface is slick and modern. No issues with the software being slow.

The program is intuitive and can be picked up easily.

There is a surprising amount of functionality. The Junior MRP easily supports multi level BOMs, different production resources, customisable fields on items, adding images etc to items. Stocked and non-stocked items are supported, as are indivisible items (I've seen some much larger systems that don't support this). Safety stock levels can be easily set and maintained, allowing for simple planning. The inventory system allows a fair amount of freedom to define stock locations as needed. The purchasing system works fine, allowing easy tracking of what is on order. I'd say something similar for the Customer order interface -customer orders can be input easily, documents such as proforma or commercial invoices can be defined.

We've definitely appreciated the customer support we've received. Answers come back within 24 hours and though not everything can always be changed, the answers are helpful. On more than one occasion I've provided feedback on certain screens and have had the response come back that yes, that sounds like a good change to make and we'll release that change in a week or so. We've found this super helpful and haven't seen that from too many other software companies.

Minpunten

There is not too much here, but the main bugbear for us is the work orders. Our BOMs have multiple levels and we would expect that MRP would spit out individual work orders for each operation that needs to be done. Instead, a single work order comes out, which can be worked on by different resources, but when a production process can take several weeks that means things like WIP become hard to manage. So we have to either accept this and make that work or split our work orders down, which makes production planning more manual.

Katana Manufacturing ERP

Antwoord van MRPEasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello James,

Thank you very much for kind words and detailed feedback!

Regarding too big work orders. MRPeasy has a special environment optimized for workers: Internet-kiosk. It shows tasks that are assigned to a particular worker. All other information, that isn't needed, is hidden.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Ideal ERP for small to medium manufacturers

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2021

Pluspunten

The UX is very neat and intuitive. The dashboard cames with colored squares each one named exactly according what it does like procurement or production planning.

Minpunten

It lacks Customizable Templates, Commission Management and Automatic Billing.

EZOfficeInventory

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your positive review. We're very happy that you also found good use for MRPeasy in your industry.

In fact, the PDF editor does allow to customize templates. Please contact our support for more information.

Craig
  • Sector: Muziek

MRPEasy year review

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2022

Overall experience is good, I have trialed 5 other cloud based MRP / ERP systems and found this to be the best combination of value for money, ease of use and functionality.

Pluspunten

MRPEasy is easy to use, easy to build to your business and easy to roll out across your workforce.

Minpunten

I feel MRPEasy could allow API access for lower tiers, limiting to 1 or 2 links.

Acumatica Cloud ERP en Katana Manufacturing ERP

Sarah
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Easy Peasy

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2023

We are very glad to no longer be relying on spreadsheets for stock control and the amount of time it took to keep track of stock levels. We can now easily keep track of total stock and where it is being stored at any given time, and easily transfer it items from our online store to markets. It has also helped us order new stock quickly and efficiently.

Pluspunten

As we were implementing MRPeasy it helped draw attention to areas of our business that could be better streamlined. We made several changes that helped us maximise our use of MRPeasy and also provide our customers with product selection that more cleverly customised to their needs which in turn improved our sales.

Minpunten

We struggled the most with how to integrate MRPeasy with our accounting system, Xero, but would recommend getting assistance from an experienced accountant. We wished that we could also have the option to feed "virtual stock" numbers to our shopify store. We make up items when we receive an order as different parts can be used to manufacture several different final products but we don't always carry stock to make every single option we offer.

Amanda

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

MRPeasy feedback

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2023

Before MRPeasy, we did everything in excel. Now everything is much easier. In the past, we made orders via e-mail and there was no overview of the stock, and therefore there were often shortages. MRPeasy solved this problem

Pluspunten

good overview of stockeasy to useinvoicing

Minpunten

not possible to show the number of boxes on the Waybillno option to assign default (for example 0) Reorder point to all new products

Aaron
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2020

I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

Pluspunten

I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

Minpunten

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the feedback.

Benjamin
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best value in the small manufacturing space by far.

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019

With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

Pluspunten

Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker.

The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

Minpunten

There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

Fishbowl en shopVOX

Redenen om voor MRPeasy te kiezen

It was to expensive to support and maintain, and didn't have integrations with our web platforms.

Overgestapt van

AccountMate

1) Cloud base 2) Trial Period 3) Up front cost 4) Integrations
Andrew
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020

On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

Pluspunten

The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

Minpunten

I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review.

Tim
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Ahead of its time

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2020

Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Pluspunten

Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

Minpunten

The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

Marko
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A very good tool for small to medium production.

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

- Nice design, web based
- Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself.
- Fast development, implementation of requested functions
- Easy to use after the proper training
- Good price

Minpunten

- It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good.
- Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case.
- Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

Antwoord van N/A Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you, great customer!

afiq akram
  • Sector: Groothandel

Great MRP system.

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2019

Pluspunten

1. Fast to load (lazy loading)
2. Stable, no crash / server down.
3. Can show/hide all coloumns except 1 coloumn - serial number#
4. Have internal Task (To-Do) function, that can be used/seen across users.
5. Can filter multiple data for all coloumns.
6. Have quarantine, expiry date function.
7. Can book customer orders even though the stock already sold out (but must issue new Purchase to supplier before booking)

1. Report/statistics is limited
2. Graph (statistic) is not printable, can view only

Microsoft Excel
Bryan
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This was a game changer for our small business

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2022

Pluspunten

This cloud-based data management system really covers all the inventory. purchasing, and invoicing needs for our small manufacturing business. The nested framework of items and assemblies are very logical, and the customer management (quotes, invoicing, etc.) has been invaluable. I am able to get through the whole process from quoting to delivery without forgetting steps (like ordering a crucial part). The tutorials and online manual are very helpful, and customer support is quick to get back when there is a question.

Minpunten

The logic for some of the calculations are not intuitive, and not always clear from the instructions. I figured out many of the functions by careful trial and error, but this could be because I don't have a business background and lack the terminology. The report layouts are a bit constrained if I need to add extra information.

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your feedback!

Danny
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen

I recommend MRPeasy

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2020

Pluspunten

I recommend MRPeasy to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible MRP. I have used other Tier 1 MRP systems previously, and constantly impressed with how capable MRPeasy is compared to it’s much more expensive counterparts.

It has been very intuitive the learn how to use, and support has been excellent on the odd occasion it was required.

Minpunten

Our business works on large scale projects, typically requiring deposit invoicing prior to commencement, and 2 or 3 milestone invoices throughout the project over 6 to 9 months. So we are looking forward for the prepayment invoice feature.

Andrew
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Such a shame

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2022

I am pulling all of my customers away from it because a backup is the customer's data! To restrict it to a short time period is really not acceptable. After all the work is done so why force customers to do it again. For me this caused major embarrassment and had a negative impact on my reputation and as such I will not be associated with the software or business again. I am movint to Katana and will be pushing all past and future clients there too.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to pick up and run with. As a contracted product Development Manager I have set it up for many clients who continue to use it. Training is easy too. The system is smooth and intuitive and literally guides you to the correct sections as you progress. They didn't miss a trick.

Minpunten

The trial does not allow you to back up for more than 30 days. As it takes 12 to 18 months to launch a product you can get bribed into paying a monthly premium as a contractor to keep the main purpose of the software in order during that time. Others allow you to trial backup then when you are ready upload your backup and hit the ground running saving money and time. MRP Easy however does not!

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

As usual, we provide a free trial of up to 30 days. It can be used up to 6 times.

Yes, for security reasons, by default we do not allow uploading a backup from one account to another.

Charlotte
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Desperate for support in Australia!

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

Initially very excited with the possibility, but enthusiasm is waning due to recurring problems.

Pluspunten

Easy to use; good stock control up to limits of system

Minpunten

Support is lacking, as when questions are posed - a very generic solution is posted per email.
No telephone support and this is problematic, as generic solutions are not solving our problem.

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your feedback and for being our client for more than 3 years.
We strive to provide the world's best customer support and we are always on the quest to improve it further.

Jeff
  • Sector: Lucht- en ruimtevaart

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Intuitive, easy to use, responsive

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2021

Scheduling manufacturing orders (materials, people, and work cells), is very simple. Makes ordering materials simple. Also, easy to update quotes from multiple vendors. Serial number and lot tracking are also great in this system.

Pluspunten

Scheduling manufacturing orders is very simple. Shows you immediately if you can hit your need date based upon material availability (or expected arrival time). The support team is also incredibly responsive. Multiple questions to the support ticket have lead to new features.

Minpunten

Reporting can be improved. All the data I require is in the system, but not always the easiest to access or generate a report about.

Ann

Forgot to Post new function - Adding document to a Manufacturing Order

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019

This modification supports our move to one source always available anywhere we are.

Pluspunten

We wanted this so we could upload our quality testing results to the MO and not have to maintain a separate manual file or data base. Everything in one place make audit and research SO much easier.

Minpunten

This is such a great $$ performer, I can't really complain and the support is great.

Robert
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

MRPeasy was a seamless implementation.

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021

I am able to clearly define my labor costs and operation scheduling.

Pluspunten

Easy to understand, great documentation with video support on all of the how to's. I loved how MF orders are easily tied to operations of work stations.

Minpunten

I had a previous MRP system that allowed GL integration with QBO on the item level. This allowed for more flexibility to tailor your balances to specific GL accounts.

DEAR

Redenen om voor MRPeasy te kiezen

I found SOS was too disconnected and manually tedious. MRPeasy had more automatic flow of operations.

Ease of use.

Guy
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen

3 years in

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020

Pluspunten

Very good importing of data from CSV
Ease of navigation
Presentation of documents is good (shipment notes, invoices etc.)
Packed with features
Very good manual
Very good customer service

Minpunten

No real cons. There is a fair learning curve. I am still learning how to use the software to its full potential.

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your feedback.

Rudi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I recommend this product.

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2020

Pluspunten

We were looking for additional management tools to power our growing small business. MRPEasy says it all in its name. Super Easy to implement. Super Easy to use. This app has helped us create Bill of Materials, tracking inventory for raw materials, work in process, and finished goods, and lot code tracing for food manufacturing. All in all, a great system for small food manufacturers.

Minpunten

No issues so far. Helps a lot since 2019.

Antwoord van MRPeasy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the feedback.