FullContact

FullContact

Start improving customer experience with identity resolution

4/5 (73 review)
Liz Y.
Vertalen met Google

We replaced our Outlook contact database with FullContact and it has made mail outs so much easier.

Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 21-11-2017

Pluspunten

In Outlook, despite having a contact list that is accessible to everyone in the office, the categories are not global. For example, if I want to categorize a contact as "Christmas Card", I can do that, but someone else (having to create the categories from scratch on their workstation) may categorize another contact "Xmas Card". When we pull a list of all Christmas Card contacts, we will have to sort through a variety of different categories. This is painful. FullContact has global tags that allow us to keep all the categories uniform. Exporting lists for mail outs is extremely simple and we have written macros to manipulate this information - what used to take us hours takes us minutes.

Another reason I LOVE FullContact is that the address fields are separate. Many contact systems just have one box to enter the complete address, which makes it hard to ensure addresses are being added in the same format and makes mail merges a nightmare with lots of manual fixing.

Minpunten

There is no way to import contacts with separate tags. Anything in the "categories" column in your import excel spreadsheet will be created as a single tag (for example: John Smith; Christmas Card; Halloween Party), which makes it quite tedious to go through and properly tag all of the new contacts, especially if you are moving an existing database from Outlook or another program.

Harish J.
Sector: Consumentengoederen
Vertalen met Google

Far better than all its competitors in the market.

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018

Pluspunten

I mainly use FullContact's chrome extension to work as a people identifier for Gmail. If installed properly, there will be a right hand side panel appears on the top. The verification provided by FullContact is 50% more reliable and accurate than some of its competitors like LinkedIn sales navigator, adapt.io etc.. Other extensions only provide LinkedIn account details associated with an email address, but FullContact lists all the social media profiles of that person. The extension works very fast and the panel pops up automatically when we move the mouse over an email address.

Minpunten

The extension is very difficult in the beginning to function smoothly. Even if you install it and refresh gmail, there won't be anything popped up for few minutes and then suddenly with out doing anything it starts working well. I was totally confused when first trying it. The extension is free but there is a daily limit for the free plan. The price is also not so much attractive for freelancing sales people.

Ashley n. B.
Sector: Openbaar beleid
Vertalen met Google

Great for updating contact databases.

Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 20-10-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

It imports data found on the internet (such as social media profile URLs, web addresses, etc.) to your contact database. It also uses humans to import data from your business cards using a snapshot (and does so accurately).

Pluspunten

This is my new favorite app for organizing contacts and segmenting email lists. It is also the only app I have used that will transcribe business cards with 100% accuracy (they use humans to enter info from pictures of cards rather than software, like most other apps). The "merge contact" feature is great and allows you to review the contacts being merged before doing so automatically. It also integrates with Google accounts, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Yahoo. Another great feature is the ability to export data in a file, which you can then upload to your regular CRM software or to Constant Contact.

Minpunten

One downside is that it could allow for more business cards uploads per month -- 50 is not enough. It should also automatically sync business accounts when individual accounts are updates. Additionally, more tips and resources on how to develop a good contact list would be nice. I also have to say that customer service is a bit slow.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 9.0/10

Praveen R.

A best alternative to Rapportive but not better than LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2018

Pluspunten

I was using Rapportive lately before LinkedIn acquired it. Then it stopped working and I was looking for a free option like rapportive with out daily limits and found out FullContact. I could easily install the Chrome extension and integrated it to my work Gmail. After refreshing it for 2-3 times, it started to work just like Rapportive but the suggestions included around 5-6 social media profile links which cannot be seen anywhere else.

Minpunten

Full contact chrome extension needs the user to refresh the page frequently sometimes to get the extension working. The new Gmail update also caused lot of issues to the extension even after reinstalling it for several times.

Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde
Vertalen met Google

One of the better contact managers

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018

Pluspunten

I love that it integrates across so many platforms and is so simple to set up. Made keeping contacts synced a breeze.

Minpunten

I ended up with duplicates and syncing problems several times. I also didn't have any luck with the scanning feature on the app as it would only scan some cards and then often not upload them. It's also spendy. To be clear, I don't keep a monthly subscription anymore as it's way more than I'm willing to spend for a contact manager that has these issues. I had an issue as well one day where it synced a few extra thousand contacts and I had to manually clean all my contacts, thereby wasting about 3 hours of work time.

Sector: Vastgoed
Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Helpful for bi-directional sync of two Google Accounts; buggy; overpriced

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Bron van de reviewer: GetApp

Customer service is responsive and courteous, but they have not resolved any of the issues I've reached out about after considerable time and going back and forth with them. They credited me a whopping $1 for my troubles over multiple weeks with this known bug, which felt more like a slap in the face than an acknowledgement of my troubles :-/

Pluspunten

I'm not aware of another contact syncing service to keep multiple Google Contacts accounts synced. For this, it's helpful. It also tries to find additional contact information across the web and append it to contacts. This is mediocre.

Minpunten

The app's interface leaves a lot to be desired, and working inside it is difficult. It has bugs that make it taxing to go through your contacts 1 by 1. It's better as a back-end tool than an actual app for contact management. The app has no direct integration with LinkedIn or any other social network (other than FourSquare, which I had no idea even still existed). The Zapier zap integration is super limited. No IFTTT support. The Android App is buggy, and I had a lot of weird contact data issues when installing it (3 of my Google Accounts are also no that phone, so maybe that's an issue?

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 5.0/10

Kevin F.
Sector: Managementconsulting

Consolidate Your Contacts

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2019

Pluspunten

Hands down the best way to keep your contact lists in sync across platforms: from email to social media to Desktop contacts to cellphone Address Books. It also auto updates profiles with data available across social media accounts.

Minpunten

The free version doesn’t have some of the core features that really make FullContact my go-to tool.

Sector: Marketing en reclame

Best of The Contact Managers

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2018

Pluspunten

FullContact is by far the best of the contact managers around today. It's wide range of features from business card scanning, email scanning, and syncing between services like Google Contacts and others make this the best at what it does.

Minpunten

Not much. The User Interface on mobile, when it comes to reauthorizing is problematic.

Damir D.
Vertalen met Google

FullContact is one of the best contact management apps out there

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

FullContact is definitely one of the best contact management apps out there. Especially since it has native apps for any desktop OS and mobile OS. I use it on macOS and iOS and from my 5+ years of use, I can assure you you don't need to look further.

Native apps for most desktop OS and mobile OS
easy to use and synchronizes effortlessly

Minpunten

More CRM functionality would be great

Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
Vertalen met Google

Good software to get to know our customers a little bit better

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

Pluspunten

FullContact it is an amazing software to keep our system updated regarding our customers social media information. It is also useful to grab a picture automatically when creating a new user in our application them they may decide to keep the grabbed image or not.

Minpunten

They have upgraded recently their API's and they have removed some functionalities that we have been using before. Just like a batch call to get the users information. I think that should have been better managed.

Jason D.
Vertalen met Google

FullContact enhances my own service offering

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2018

Pluspunten

General simplicity; Ease of implementation; Rich data returned; Incredibly cool and interactive developer portal; Has multiple offering levels;

Minpunten

What everybody wants: for it to be cheaper ;) ; Before purchasing, understanding their different products was a bit arduous - i.e. enrich API vs contacts API.

Paolo P.
Sector: Internet
Vertalen met Google

I have been using FullContact API since 2013 and I love it!

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2018

Pluspunten

Ease of use, very complete set of enriched data, very fast, great support, professional team, and compared to other companies it's just better.

Minpunten

I liked it more when I wasn't paying for the extra API calls for the contact updates. Sometimes returning wrong data about enriched contact.

Ian K.
Vertalen met Google

Good solution but not great pricing

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Fuller more detailed profiles of users.

Pluspunten

We get hits for contacts that give us a deeper understanding of those visiting our site and users within our tool. These insights help us to better form an understanding of our users and customers.

Minpunten

Price swings when we see no added value, the use cases added do not help us in any demonstrable way. We would move to another solution if we were jacked around again.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 6.0/10

Scott P.
Vertalen met Google

As the CEO I hear positive things from our development team vs negative

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2018

Pluspunten

It is very integral to the value we bring to customers and so the fact that it works and works fast and continues to get better

Minpunten

There has been changes every so often on pricing that makes us wonder if we are doing right package for us

Vertalen met Google

Good software to get some more information about my contacts

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Easily get to know more about my contacts.

Pluspunten

Fullcontact has available some API's that allow us to easily integrate by REST with other external systems and obtain some more information about my contacts by only their email.

Minpunten

They have recently removed some features from the version 3, like making calls in batch and that completely struggles our current development.

Vertalen met Google

Great API for enriching customer profiles

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Enriched customer profiles with additional data.

Pluspunten

The API is simple and it has the highest match rate among platforms that we've tested. Great customer support.

Minpunten

The accuracy is a bit lower than other platforms and it doesn't provide great match rates for some social platforms (e.g., outdated LinkedIn data and few Instagram matches). Price keeps going up as well

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 9.0/10

Vertalen met Google

API is very easy to set up and get started with. Tons of missing information when looking into large

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We are able to further segment and customize marketing messages for our users with complete profiles.

Pluspunten

Really helps us analyze our user's communications preferences and fills in missing geo-information.

Minpunten

Roughly 20% of our quieres generate meaningful results and when completing contact information by hand I am often able to find more.

Maarten S.
Sector: Telecommunicatie

Multi-platform contact management

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2018

Pluspunten

Great if you want to centralize all your contacts from all your different accounts (work & personal) on one location, regardless of platform.

Minpunten

Getting the contact files from LinkedIn and importing them back into FullContact on a weekly basis is the main reason why I quit using it.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 7.0/10

James D.

Excellent Company

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2018

Data enrichment.

Pluspunten

API docs are clear and the code integration went smooth. We're getting great value from the data enrichment.

Minpunten

Want better instagram and linked in data. Higher match rates for business related emails would be valuable. Provide more affinities and demographic data.

Chris V.
Sector: Design en ontwerp

Simple, straightforward contact syncing

Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018

Pluspunten

For syncing contacts in multiple places, you can't beat FullContact. It's simple to set up, works with most providers, and has great Zapier integration so you can add contacts from multiple custom sources.

Minpunten

I'm suspect your contact database entries are used as the source of FullContact's contact enrichment API. It's a cool API that admittedly I may use in the future so I can't complain too much, but it is worth noting if you expect your contact data to be totally secure.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 7.0/10

Dan R.
Vertalen met Google

Good product for extracting information per company

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 18-5-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Useful information about the company our client is working in.

Pluspunten

Your system is stable, fast and easy to integrate with, and we get back useful information in most cases.

Minpunten

Poor handling of typos in company names.
We use customers free text to extract information about his company, but in many cases there are typos and/or additional text of the company (e.g. a sub division he works in). In those cases we usually get back nothing from your system.

Aleksandr T.
Vertalen met Google

Great solution to enrich leads through API

Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 7-6-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I got a lot extra info about people and companies I'm interesting by using this service through the API.

Pluspunten

I'm using API for enrich leads in my CRM with addtitional info. API is well documented and I haven't problems to use it. This solution usable both for finding people contact info and for get extra info about companies.

Minpunten

Very often I get no data by people emails which I requested through API from FullContact, but I can find extra info about requested people using another methods and services. Therefore, there is still something to improve.

Antwoord van FullContact

Thanks for the positive review! We are constantly working to improve our match rate in order to improve overall customer experience. Since we only return data with a 95% or higher confidence level in it's accuracy, some inputs, such as social handles, return greater matches than others.

Brook B.
Sector: Directiekantoor
Vertalen met Google

Collect all your contacts in one place... with updates!

Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Full contact is an amazing product that allows you to not only collect all your contacts in one place, but they hand transcribe your business cards reducing the scanning errors of other software. It is a great entry level CRM that is great for business owners that like to make notes about contacts, but do not need to have a record of every email or phone call.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and removes transcription errors and the time needed to correct them.

Minpunten

Some of the integration features are not there yet, but I think they will be soon.

Chris D.
Vertalen met Google

FullContact have been very helpful in enriching our millions of records of customer data

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 17-5-2018

Pluspunten

High match rate (~xx%), very good documentation - it's been very easy to implement. Customer support has been good; some initial mis-configuration around query rates and data add-ons was resolved very swiftly.

Minpunten

Lack of clarity over the derivation of some data points. Lack of insight into method used to calculate confidence levels.

Jennifer H.
Sector: Vastgoed
Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best contact information gatherer

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2016
Bron van de reviewer: GetApp

If you need more information on any of your contacts, FullContact is the app for you. In my business, sometimes I only get an email address and/or a first name. Once I put it into FullContact, the magic begins. Lots of programs claim to scour the net to source missing contact info, but this one seems to be the best at it. From just an obscure email address I will be able to obtain a contact's name, social profiles, photo etc. Invaluable.

Pluspunten

FullContact integrates with many other programs. I use the free version, which has been more than adequate so far. The premium version provides instant contact updates , while the free version states contacts are only scanned for updates monthly. The best thing about FullContact is their support. They have live chat and the reps are top notch. They really seem to care and know their stuff. I know that if I have an issue I will be able to get help.

Minpunten

Syncing with Google Contacts has created some duplication issues for me which are being looked into. Limited ability to create Zaps through Zapier, although they say they are working on expanding that. No integration with Outlook, but apparently that is also in the works.