Process Street

4,7 (626)
Schrijf een review!
Platform voor teamworkflow, SOP en beheer van terugkerende processen

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Rajul
Rajul
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2017

Pluspunten

For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas.
Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click.
There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed.
You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy.
It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Minpunten

Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches.
Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables
I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

Adam
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for.

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

Pluspunten

You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Minpunten

There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.

Zoho CRM , Pipedrive en Jetpack Workflow

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

The ability to mold the software around YOUR business processes. When we were vetting other softwares, we were finding that that we would have had to modified our processes to fit with the layout and flow of the program (Pipe Drive for example).
Tami
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Great product for the right company, but not the right fit for us.

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2017

I love the unique way you are able to create internal/external guides using Process St's checklist functionality. It allowed me to break content-rich guides down into super easy to follow (and read), check lists.

The support team are fantastic, I especially loved liaising with Peyton, who took the time out of his night, after hours (I'm based in Aus) to chat to me about my unique use-case and how Process St might be able to help me keep track of my clients, who are all at different stages with us.

Ultimately, there are some key functions I need in order to be able to efficiently keep track of our clients;

>Sorting the home dashboard
> Free read-only access for my team
> And, most importantly, the ability to edit specific check lists without the system editing the template itself.

I'll definitely reconsider Process St in the future if the above functionality is introduced!

Tip: If you run regular IDENTICAL checklists/training programs - definitely give Process St a shot, it will suit you perfectly!

Pluspunten

The ability to create internal and external training guides/procedure docs.

Minpunten

The inability to use a template as a starting point, while being able to edit unique check lists for each client as needed (any changes made, edit the template itself).

Claudia
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A simple way to complete repetitive processes in my business.

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2024

It is simple to use and understand, allows you to see at a glance the actions to be performed and follow them until the process is completed.

Pluspunten

Using this platform to organize the processes of my business and having them on hand whenever I need them has allowed me to: reduce execution times, decrease the possibility of errors by skipping a step, and delegate tasks easily.

Minpunten

What I would change about the platform is the pricing plan offer. I do not use the platform enough to make the monthly plan worthwhile. If there were a more accessible plan, it would be easier to use it and stay on it longer with a paid plan.

Kyle
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

Our Experience

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2021

Hi Process Street,

I just wanted to let you know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond for our Process Street project. She exceeded all expectations in thoughtfully working through and creating a checklist that I am thrilled to be implementing with my team as of this week. Our process is filled with complex, dynamic scenarios and logic that we struggle to keep on top of, and I am completely confident that because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hard work we are going to be miles ahead of our competition for years to come. She was professional, took the challenge seriously, and because of her you now have a loyal customer with an exciting growing business.

Thank you!!

Minpunten

I haven't run into anything that has disappointed me thus yet. They've accomplished every ask.

Kissflow en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

They could accomplish the dynamic due dates that we needed.
Elaine
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love automated checklists and have staff (and yourself) ? You’ll love this!

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2020

Overall experience has been fantastic! Customer service is great and I have really enjoyed the software!

Pluspunten

I love checklists, and if you do as well, than you’ll love a Process St.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to move the tiles of the checklists around on the Home screen as well as be able to color code the tiles.

Airtable

Redenen om voor Process Street te kiezen

I need checklists with certain controls that is easy to use.

Overgestapt van

Asana
Michael
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This is the most powerful software I have ever used.

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2021

Exceptional and outstanding product with incredible technical support.

Exceptional and outstanding product with incredible technical support.

Pluspunten

Powerful. Easy to use. Integrates with all other Apps.

Minpunten

None. There isn't any downside. Nothing.

Jira

Redenen om voor Process Street te kiezen

More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.
Matt
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2021

We used it for onboarding (both client and employee) and the checklists were an ideal way to manage both processes. Streamlined everything, made things clear, and was easy to use.

Pluspunten

The ease of use and customization features. Almost overwhelming.

Minpunten

How difficult it was to get employees to engage with it.

Notion

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

It had the easiest and most comprehensive workflow settings.
Erik
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Love it, but a few suggestions

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2020

Pluspunten

Really easy to use, and keeps project timelines/tasks on the same page with my customers

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to organize my checklist in a global view instead of just seeing a list. I'd love to put projects in stages that reflect where someone is in the timeline, and see all checklists at once in these categories

belinda

Process Street Review

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2024

Pluspunten

A positive experience overall, ease of usage and task management assist our team with efficiency and keeping on track. Can amend tasks and change processes with is helpful

Minpunten

did not experience anything negative with process street

Riccardo
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Looking for a better way to manage your workflow? This is it

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2021

Pluspunten

As I'm always trying to be more efficient, I like the fact that Process Street focuses on helping users with that. First of all, it does so through templates. Sure, you can create one from scratch and save it for future use but why reinventing the wheel if someone else has already done a good portion of the work for you? There seem to be a template for almost anything, which is great because it means that you can browse through the template library, pick the appropriate one and customize it to make it your own in a matter of a few seconds.

If there's something you do o na regular basis or on specific days (e.g. every Monday morning), then you're going to love this one. Process Street lets you automate tasks and schedule workflows!

And what you do in Process Street doesn't have to stay there... the platform integrates and can be used in combination with a bunch of other tools thanks to its Zapier integration.

Minpunten

I feel that Process Street works well when it comes to streamlining processes and creating to-dos but by itself it may not be the best tool for managing big projects. So, for me, this is the thing I like the least – I'd prefer to use one tool for all things project management, tasks and workflows instead of having to use one tool for some things and one – or several – tool(s) for others.

Sharon

functionality - 10
customer service - 10
ease of use - 10

Pluspunten

I love the conditional logic and piping abilities.
I love that I am able to train new employees simply by telling them to follow the steps in a process.
I love the scheduling feature.

Minpunten

I wish you would do the following:
1. Go back to the blue cards on active workflows. I really do not love the new look or flow.
2. Make it so we can duplicate or drag and drop a task already created in one workflow to another workflow. Sometime you just need a few pieces of the process to create your new process and having to duplicate the entire workflow then delete what you do not need is time consuming.
3. I wish the scheduling view was not in the blue card version but in a list where I could see an entire year, and had the ability to search and filter.
4. I would like to understand how the scheduling feature works in relation to 'due after' 'set offsets'. I am not sure but I do think that if you select a due date this is the date the person who is assigned to it gets the email. I've had trouble figuring this out.

Jim

Property Management Company

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020

Pluspunten

It allows the manager and the assistant to fully see what is in process and who it is waiting on. Nothing is in our heads any longer and best of all, no step is forgotten or overlooked because we are able to create Stops in the process so certain required steps or documents are collected before moving forward. Our compliance and process automation have skyrocketed because of this product.

Minpunten

The cost or lack of ability to easily add a LOT of external users to do one or two clicks in the process. That would be really cool to include that.

Todoist en Trello
David
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Process Management Software

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2021

One of the top 3 software companies I've used. Their focus on engaging their customers is impressive and makes me feel like I'm important to them.

Pluspunten

I love the how easy it is to use on every level. A beginner can understand the basic ideas and being to use a task list within minutes. The next level of creating templates is a bit more complex, but intuitive. Advanced features such as integration with Zapier, automation, permissions, etc. take more work, but easy to self-learn. Again, intuitive.

The thing I like the most about Process St is how responsive they are to feature and support requests. They take the time to understand every suggestion.

Minpunten

As we are a manufacturing environment, many workers don't have access to workstations/mobile platforms. Checklists are not formatted for printing efficiently.

Tyler
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Take a stroll down Process Street - you won't regret it!

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2023

It's been great! Again, it's a software we use for some unconventional things that help us to create an ideal customer journey where tasks internally are visible to the customer externally to follow along.

Pluspunten

Aside from the amazing customer service, I like the ease of use and being able to jump right in and build something. It's easy enough to know where to find something and how to make changes. I'm not afraid of complex software, but Process Street helps me to work smarter not harder.

Minpunten

Would like to more easily assign tasks to one person per workflow (that's been run) vs having to set up a new workflow to run or assign task by task. Would be neat to be able to select the tasks and assign in bulk within a workflow. Would also like to be able to customize a workflow once it's run vs having to do it all in the 'template'.

Howard

Great Product for Organizing Your Business

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2020

Great! It has made us a better company; more reliable and organized with better customer service.

Pluspunten

Role assignments, email templates, documenting business processes

Minpunten

Difficult to keep track of all the checklists and tasks. Overwhelming number of emails from Process Street re: checklists and tasks (I'm sure this can be controlled, but I haven't spent the time to figure it out)

Podio

Easier to implement
Rhys
  • Sector: Investeringsbankieren

Rhys Hewitt Process Street Review

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2023

My overall experience with Process Street is that it has helped me so much throughout my job and helping to develop my skills in so many different areas of the company due to the implementation of Process Street in all areas of the company. It has also made it so I am a lot more useful for the company due to me being one of the ones who learns all about Process Street to help others, and with joining the company at the same time it was being introduced and so I have learnt a lot about it due to being one of the testers for it in the company.

Pluspunten

I love how easy Process Street was to pick up and learn. Especially how easy conditional logic was made so that even those who aren't very tech literate can learn the basics of and now with the addition of and/or statements it opens up a whole load more possibilities. Process Street has given me a much bigger and more prominent role within the business that I have only been in for a few months, everyone in the company who has used Process Street has said that it has saved them so much time. Also due to it always changing and evolving we will never stop figuring out different ways to build it into our company.

Minpunten

Being able to schedule Monthly schedules for week days only is a bit of an issue along with numbers starting with 0 don't work with validations on the number questions.

Nanci
  • Sector: Research

Process St - Honest Review

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2023

Overall, my experience using Process St has been quite positive. I would not be able to do my job efficiently without it at this point. I use it daily, for everything from setting reminders, to managing regular daily, weekly and monthly tasks. I manage my deadlines and projects using Process St and also collaborate with other team members on projects as well.

Pluspunten

The ability to manage my daily tasks and see everything I need to get done in one place, with the ability to prioritize items.

Minpunten

Setting up workflows can be challenging if you are not a tech-savvy person, especially using the conditional logic.

Jhoy

Process st you rock!

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2023

Everything's made easier with Process st., and we're loving it.

Everything's made easier with Process st., and we're loving it.

Pluspunten

Every tasks were smoothly done by each team. And it made everything easier like delegating a task even though we don't have any training department we could still hire more staffs without worrying the training.

Minpunten

At first, when the conditional logic was updated, I was like, I don't like the update but then as we update our checklists I find it more appropriate. I mean you can hide it on the main checklist then just show it to the specific checklist you want.

Denise
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Quick and Wasy Set Up

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2021

Overall it was okay. Users were not always diligent about marking their tasks off as complete, so dependent tasks could be problematic. Other than that, straightforward, quick implementation.

Pluspunten

Easy to create lists and has nice features for customizing processes within each list. Drag and drop functionality is helpful.

Minpunten

Assigning individual steps to a person then editing that when there is staff turnover is very cumbersome, especially when you have a lot of lists. There should be a transfer tasks feature where you enter a person's name and it pulls up all assigned tasks in templates, then have ability to either transfer all task to another user or deselect some so that just remaining are transferred to a different user automatically.

Toni
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good product and getting better

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2020

They have been great at listening to our requests and have implemented some of them. The product was pretty easy to learn how to configure and not only captures the completion of tasks but also automates parts of the process. It's a great product for minimal cost.

Pluspunten

I love the concept of checklist software, and of all the ones I reviewed, this one has the most functionality. Additionally, they are adding functionality continually.

Minpunten

There is still some functionality missing that we would like to see. There is also some limitation on formatting of text within a task.

Pipefy

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

Process Street has more functionality.
Chris

The Great Time Saver

Beoordeeld op 26-12-2023

It's been a great experience, the Process St team has been super helpful in getting us set up and creating workflows.

Pluspunten

Process St has helped us save a ton of time and ensure nothing gets missed. In the property management business there's a lot of moving parts and this helps everyone on the team see whats going on and ensure nothing gets missed.

Minpunten

From the start we purchased 10 consulting hours to help get set up, now that we are pretty much good to go, it would be great if we could purchase 30-60 minutes of consulting for random things that come up but at this point, they only offer packages with multiple hours.

Adrienne
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Complete customer requested tasks quickly

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2023

Overall I've had a good experience with Process Street. The only thing that would make it better is a better slack integration, otherwise I'm quite pleased with the service!

Pluspunten

I like the process street allows me to easily track requests that come in from my customers and respond to the customer to let them know the task has been completed. The ability to send an email to the customer directly from Process Street is a huge benefit. I also like the ability to use Process Street to submit bugs to my own tech team and track their progress through review and completion.

Minpunten

The thing that I think has the most room for improvement are the slack notifications. They are very helpful in quickly letting me know something needs to be addressed, but I am often unable to complete the action within slack. It isn't easy to navigate to the web browser from slack, so I need to go access either the email notification or manually go to the Process Street site.

Paul
Paul

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Extremely powerful, effective tool for helping us organize our SOPs and organizational...

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2018

Pluspunten

Versatile. Customizable. Powerful integration with other apps through Zapier. Excellent tutorials and instructions. Outstanding blog posts with broad range of business advice and perspective. Very, very impressed with this product and the way it has developed over the last couple of years. We use it every day and continue to see ways that it can help improve our company. Highly recommended.

Minpunten

I don't have any critical feedback, really. Offering more flexibility with rich text formatting on outgoing emails, and the ability for emails to contain GSuite email signatures of the sender by default would be a nice-to-have, but this is a really minor item.

Fersie Vele

Fersie - process street experience

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2023

I had a great time using process street. I have fast working experience especially when

Pluspunten

I like the most on documents generation I can create a work flow and share to my colleagues and also the private library where I can store my personal workflow process.My overall experience using process street was amazing.

Minpunten

I think the navigator like insert file, link, add photo. I can't paste the screenshot of documents like picture I just have to add it from the save photo in my device. I would suggest this feature add a screenshot image.