Authorize.Net

Creditcardverwerking voor kleine en middelgrote zakelijke verkopers

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Keyana
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Gets the job done with hardly any issues ever.

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018

Pluspunten

Authorize.net is our payment gateway, as we are a company that runs several credit card transactions daily. The fees are minimal, the customer service has always been great (even if, at times, the reasons I had to call we're not so great), and the website is about the simplest one I've ever used, considering all of the information it processes. We don't use any POS devices, just the website, but that's still MORE than enough for us.

Minpunten

I wish it was easier to edit ARB subscriptions; for example, if I want to simply change the date that a customer's auto-charge runs, I have to actually delete the whole thing, and create a new one to reflect the date change. That's pretty annoying, but for a website that hasn't really changed much in the 12 years since I first began using it, I can only expect so much at this point.

Kenneth
  • Sector: Leger

AUTHORIZE FOR NON PROFIT DONATION MANAGEMENT/PROCESSING

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

Customer service and adaptability of the system with our CRM has been very positive for us. When we adopted our new CRM system along with the the hosted website managed by the same CRM system, we were not sure how everything would integrate, but our donation links and sponsorship links that take contributors directly to Authorize for processing have never let us down.

Pluspunten

Authorize integrated flawlessly with our CRM system. It was one of several options for donor management and processing that was compatable with our CRM. We researched each available system and Authorize was both suggested by a fellow non profit as well as seemed to meet our requirements.

Minpunten

Transaction charges seem to be the biggest issue that we have. There are industry averages for processing various cards, and Authorize is on par with other systems. It is unfortunate that Authorize does not offer a non-profit processing rate or possibly a flat rate that is well below what would be offered to a for profit organization.

Jay
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Holds Funds like PayPal Does - Avoid.

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

I'm not saying that Authorize.net does not work for everybody. But the digital marketer is in particular I would steer clear because it has the same issues that PayPal exhibits were sometimes a hold your funds for no reason and you have to fight to get them. Youre flagged as high risk

I was a customer with Authorize.net for about three months and I was approved for ACH bank transfers by their credit team. I put two of them through and all of a sudden my bank transfer account was shut down and they didn't tell me why other than my account was deemed high-risk by their bank and no matter what I did it would never be reopened ever. To my knowledge the only thing that makes it high-risk is that I charged about $5k in two days - Which I told the underwriter team was my norm before I signed up. They knew how much money I would be processing each month. They also told me that my business model wasn't elibigile for bank transfers.

My clients couldn't even ask for a refund. All they could do was dispute the charges that were on hold and if they did that it would hurt my account and my credit. To this day they still have about $4400 of my money that I will not get until the end of January if my account is in good standing. Well I shut down the account and moved over to QuickBooks so hopefully I get paid.

Again I'm doing recurring bank transfers with my client so this might not be the case for everybody and this might be great for credit card transactions.

Pluspunten

It was very easy to set up recurring payments and sync with my webmaster.

Minpunten

- The UI is extremely outdated and looks like it's from the early 2000s.
- Your invoices are not customizable and they look tacky
- Navigating around the menu is not user-friendly as finding where you're trying to go and can be difficult
- Customer support is not the greatest and sometimes I can't help you with your problems or get back to you in a timely matter

Overwogen alternatieven

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Authorize.Net

I moved to QuickBooks.
Dave
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My go to payment processor

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019

Overall, highly recommended. We've never had any serious issues with Authorize.Net's service.

Pluspunten

We have been using Authorize.Net for years on our customer eCommerce sites. Setup is easy and payments are secure.

Minpunten

If a problem arises, our customers normally contact Authorize directly by phone. They won't usually respond to me directly since I am not the account holder. As the IT contact for our customers, it would be nice to more easily be able to contact Authorize without having to go through the customer for technical issues.

Jessica
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

Authorize.net - Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018

Pluspunten

Authorize.net is extremely easy to use. I'll be honest - I probably don't use it to the full extent of the software. I generally do 3 things. 1. charge a credit card. 2. Look at our daily reports and 3. Use the transaction search. From time to time, I may look at unsettled transactions and change a setting but that is about it. You don't need to be tech savvy to understand the platform. It is easy, convenient and worry-free.

Minpunten

Honestly, nothing. I've been using it for over 11 years with ease.

• Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Reliable payment processing

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019

We use Authorize.net as payment processor in 3 different applications that we use to accept credit card payments. Their API is compatible with the different software and is reliable without downtime.

Pluspunten

Authorize.net is compatible with all of the different cashiering software that we use. It is reliable and I don't know of any outages or problems processing cards or transactions. It is easy to create an account and get started.

Minpunten

It can be difficult to understand how to setup and use their API if you are doing your own programing and their admin website is not that easy to use when changing settings on your account. They are often changing their API for increased security but that comes with the inconvenience of reprogramming your API interface.

• Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

easily access and apply credit card activity charges for clients

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018

Great processing of credit cards and checks.

Pluspunten

Very user friendly on the charging of credit cards and checks. Reliable and quick to use. Daily use is excellent for these purposes

Minpunten

The reporting of void transactions or credit card chargebacks isn't easy.
Searching for a transaction is not easy. The reporting functions do not fully work for me.

Judith
  • Sector: Fondsenwerving

Authorize.net (former user)

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

My overall experience was good. We got a lot of help setting it up from start to finish and in-between.

Pluspunten

I liked that I had a lot of options when it came to reporting.

Minpunten

The cost was getting to be a little prohibitive.

Victor

Great app, very reliable Gateway

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2022

Pluspunten

Easy to implement, easy to use, very secure, great support
I love that we have the ability to configure FRAUD traps and that help us to check flagged transactions.

Minpunten

I really do not have anything to ask. So far we have all functionalities we need.

Carlos

• Klantenondersteuning

Authorize.net is one of the easier merchants I've been able to integrate into my eCommerce...

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2018

Pluspunten

The fact that it is compatible with WordPress makes my life a lot easier. The per transaction fees are very competitive as well.

Minpunten

Monthly fees are always a con. It would be great to have fees strictly calculated based upon volume of sales.

Katharine
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Authorize.net is a good standard for authorization terminals!

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

It allows for our business to run far more smoothly in contrast with our clunky patron CRM software. It's a solid product to use and while it has it's flaws, is nothing short of consistent. Less frills and smooth than Square but in many ways far more direct and clear.

Pluspunten

- Very easy to use towards transactions, refunds and troubleshooting any and all patron issues within our site.
-Allows to run reports for settled transaction, dispute declined transactions and see where fraudulent purchased might occur.
- Has access to extended actions that allow us to void transactions, go into our accounts linked to the terminal and locate specific details we cannot always locate otherwise.

Minpunten

-Can be a bit slow with processing requests or locating specific transactions.
-Is temperamental with the variables (i.e. first, last name, zip code, etc.) when running reports. Have to be careful when entering data, must be exact or actions may not always be carried out clearly.
-Running reports will not show transactions within the last business day, setlled or unsettled.
-Processing refunds has a 90 day limit.

Katherine
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Authorize is a Must for Fundraising

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2021

Authorize allows our office to be efficent in collecting payments for our campaigns and track donors. It also is a quick way to look up past payments in the transaction search-- a feature we use weekly!

Pluspunten

Our office can do everything with Authorize.net...track payments, set up recuuring billing, recharge community members. Our favorite feature is how we get an email everytime someone uses the credit card form on our website so we do not have to go into Authroize.net to pull up information.

Minpunten

Our office would benefit from the last 4 digits of the credit card in the email that is sent to us after someone makes a payment.

• Klantenondersteuning

A wonderful way to process payments

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018

Pluspunten

This software makes it so easy to process payments. It was very easy for us to build the bridge between our main software and authorize.net to process all payments through them. The website requires no training and doesn't have a million options of choices to pick from like some do- everything is very self explanatory! Their customer service is great and gets back to you quickly.

Minpunten

I don't have many complaints about Authorize.net except the reports. They are very confusing and it is hard to know which report you are supposed to be using and when. They don't provide a great description of each report.

• Sector: Entertainment

Straightforward payment processing!

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019

Pluspunten

Authorize is really easy to use. Some payment processing platforms can be difficult and frustrating to use. When processing a payment using Authorize, you simply fill out the necessary information and you're done. If the transaction is declined, it will even tell you why, which is helpful when people want to know why their payment didn't go through.

Minpunten

I like pretty much everything about the software... at least the functions that I use regularly and am familiar with.

Paul
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Basic processor

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2022

We have used AuthorizeNet for over 20 years for our business. The product is solid and stable.

Pluspunten

The easy to navigate menus are very intuitive and simple. You can easily find what you need quickly plus it has a QuickBooks download feature.

Minpunten

In the transaction statistics report there are no hyperlinks to expand the report data. This is a minor thing, you just need to go to the Reports, but it's a feature some other processors have.

Dawn

• Klantenondersteuning

Simple for transactions from desktop or mobile

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2017

Pluspunten

We use authorize.net from our desktop pcs and in the field for our technicians. The administrator features are really good. Being able to make reports and authorize devices in a breeze. And for simple card entry it is pretty straightforward.

Minpunten

I wish there was a section that just was labeled "recent transactions" so you did not have to go through editing dates and menus. Also, it would be great to see emails of customers after your have sent the receipts.

Martin

Rock Solid!

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

We use it every day - customer support is superior - never had any issues.

Pluspunten

This Gateway works extremely well - you can set up recurring charges. The CC expiration date can be automatically updated.

Minpunten

I'd like to be able to change the next charge date on a Recurring charge. Or I'd like the ability to only do charges on a weekday...so, if the 1st falls on Sat, I'd like the charge to happen on the 3rd.

Rebecca
  • Sector: Fondsenwerving
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Wonderful Product

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018

Very good experience and a very good product. Very rarely any issues whatsoever.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and the capabilities it has. Nice easy sign on, very ease and useful search options.

Minpunten

I feel like the only issue I have is sometimes trying to look up a transaction by the cardholders last name causes confusion. Especially if they use a Jr. or a Sr. Other than that, no problems.

Laura
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Fast & Easy Payment Gateway!

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018

We have been using Authorize.net for online payment processing for over 3 years. Simple interface and convenient button for processing refunds. Customer service is helpful and easy to get ahold of.

Pluspunten

Quick & easy Virtual Terminal for payment processing. Links up with virtually any website or API. Simple transaction search & detailed customizable reporting.

Minpunten

Must pull monthly statements from a separate website.

K.C.

Get's the Job Done

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2017

Pluspunten

I have used Authorize.Net for about 2 years now and I have rarely ran into any problems. I love the clean format and it's easy to get the job done. I would recommend this product.

Minpunten

The interface of Authorize.Net hasn't changed in the 2 years I've used the software. So I'd say my only request to improve the software is add some cool new features every once in a while.

Brandie
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Integrates well with Wordpress site

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2018

Pluspunten

Authorize.net is fairly simple to set up, customize, and connect with other software. Giving customers the option to pay invoices online saves me a ton of time.

Minpunten

Of course, there are fees to use any payment processor like this. I feel like the fees can be a little high, but it is what it is.

Maricela
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Secure Credit Card Processor!

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019

Pluspunten

Processing credit card payments with Authorize.Net gives our customer's the piece of mind they need. Information is kept secure and ultimately protect us from fraudulent charges.

Minpunten

It's pricey, from set up, monthly as well as per transaction percentage.

Maria

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Having Authorize.net in our business is a like having your own bank !

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2018

Authorize.net is reallyeasy to useand makes payment processing a breeze!

Pluspunten

You can accept any card payments which gives ease of payment and receipt, processing sales is never easier!

Minpunten

As a business you wanna cut down costs and though their rates are fair, youre expecting more options to cut down costs.

Kelly

• Klantenondersteuning

Authorize.net keeps our customer's information secure!

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018

Pluspunten

We use Authorize.net for the credit card processing needs of our small non-profit. Easy for us to invoice customers without needing to secure their credit card information in-house.

Minpunten

The invoicing feature has a 'due date' field that auto-populates to the date the invoice is sent unless manually adjusted. It then sends a 'past due' message if it's not paid that day. It would be nice to have that automatically date for a month out.

Melissa

• Klantenondersteuning

We are trying to switch to a new platform, but Authorize.Net is making the transition...

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2017

Pluspunten

The settlement reports are quite clear and user friendly. The processing is smooth, and the system rarely has issues. We also like the email receipts that can be automatically emailed.

Minpunten

The few times I have contacted the support team they have not been helpful, nor friendly. The options for customizing receipts and the overall look is lacking. The credit card fees are also a bit high in comparison to similar software.