MyTime

4,6 (123)
Schrijf een review!
Platform voor afspraakplanning, POS en klantenbinding

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Andrea

Clients love MyTime and so do I

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2016

MyTime has really helped me organize my practice. Clients can schedule and reschedule their sessions without having to reach me by phone. I keep all my notes and records in one place. One thing I really like is that it automatically applies the cancellation policy without making me enter into an awkward conversation or negotiation with the client. It's also helped me improve my online reviews which has in turn brought me additional clients. Their customer service is fantastic and always responsive and helpful.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, manages all the major parts of my business from scheduling to payments. The messaging function which allows clients to reach me with a text message is great - much better than handing out my personal cell phone number to everyone.

No real cons so far.

Sandra

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It improved my customer retention by 80% in the first 2 months!

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2017

It increased my retention rate and decreased cancellations.

It increased my retention rate and decreased cancellations.

Pluspunten

Easy reminders, confirmations and updates with clients. I think my favorite feature is the communicator tool inside the platform where I can communicate with all of my clients easily.

The reputation features allow us to really keep an eye for how my reviews are doing and helps me respond to any concerns quickly.

Also, there is a dedicated team that helped me train my employees and we started using in less than a week.

Minpunten

I can't think of any Con. It still need to get familiar with all of its features, including all of their marketing automation tools.

Susan
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Reconsider using MyTime

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2023

Salonspa Connection was hired to assist with marketing for a 2 location spa. Our plans did not include needing to deal with the spa's booking software, MyTime.

We found out a lot of the customer experience issues the spa was having was due to MyTime, so we dug in to help. What we found was nothing helpful or good! We have been bounced around to multiple customer service, tech and sales reps, some who follow up and some who don't. If you talk to them on the phone you can almost guarantee no one is going to take your information or follow up about conversations and issues.

This product does not work well for our client yet they have struggled through to try and adjust. Some of the customer service reps are good and some are not, just like in any company.

There were so many issues with MyTime, I was pulled in to help resolve some of them. It was difficult to get our main issues heard- services not showing up and better organization/ categorization for services on the customer booking page. For some of the problems, there was no answer for how to resolve our issue, and we were continually told to talk to someone else about our problems, rather than MyTime facilitating the connection and solving our problems.

Pluspunten

The calendar, that is about it! They offer features that may work nicely but it requires an upgrade from an already expensive program.

Minpunten

Customer facing booking page, difficult service creation and organization, overcharging for features that should be included without an upgrade- they nickel and dime you to death! You cannot get a hold of any decision makers or people who can help outside of a handful of customer service.

Farrah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Makes scheduling a total dream

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2017

Pluspunten

Easy to use, great support, sooooo streamlined! They really make it easy to use, which makes running my business(es) much easier

Minpunten

Hm... I guess I'd like to be able to link up multiple google calendars? My situation is weird though and I suspect no one else would need this feature

Kevin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My Time adds hours to my day.

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2016

Easy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.

Pluspunten

s a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.

Minpunten

The software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.

Erin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Usually amazing!

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2016

Customer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.

Pluspunten

The continuity of image it creates for my business!

Minpunten

Every improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.

Pamela
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Best tip I got from a hairdresser was not about hair

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2016

I am not a geek but this was easy enough for me to use and teach my staff to use. I learned about this software program from the hairdresser in the shop next door.

Pluspunten

I need to be in front of clients and not playing phone tag to set appointments. Many of my clients jumped onboard right away to set their own appointments. Others are coming along once they get over the initial scare.

Minpunten

I need to allow clients to pick if I am working with them in person or by phone or screen share. At this time, they can only write that in the comments section if they know or remember to do that.

Jessica

• Klantenondersteuning

It's the best booking software for small businesses!

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2017

Pluspunten

I love that my hair clients can book online and it frees me up from having to do it all. I love how the schedule keeps me organized. The online booking connected to my Facebook page was the main reason I chose MY time. These days, you don't really need a website, if you have a Facebook page. Also, I love how the Mytime calendar syncs with my iPhone calendar.

Minpunten

The only thing I would like to see is a CAPTCHA when someone books, to make sure it's a real person. Other than that, nothing at all.

erika
  • Sector: Automotive

GREAT APP

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2021

ITS GREAT LOVE IT

ITS GREAT LOVE IT

I LIKE HOW EASY AND CONVIENENT IT IS TO USE

Minpunten

I DONT LIKE ON MY END THE ENGINE SELECTION THAT I HAVE TO PUT IN TO PUT IN A VEHICLE

Calina
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We've had a great experience using MyTime for Salon scheduling.

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018

It has helped make running my business easier.

It has helped make running my business easier.

Pluspunten

I like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups.

Minpunten

They are missing some key reports for running a business. There is no way to track client referrals even though there is a report for it.

Jamie

• Klantenondersteuning

MYTIME has helped me grow my business exponentially in a very short time!

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017

Pluspunten

I love that MYTIME offers online booking that is extremely easy for my customers to use! My customers love being able to book online whenever and wherever they want! My groomers love that MYTIME is like having a very smart receptionist on staff at all times! MYTIME is always adding new features which is awesome

LISA

Lovin MyTime!

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2016

My experience has been so awesome that I switched to MyTime from another software after 5 years of service and their failure to keep with changing technology.

Pluspunten

The personal service from customer care to my clients when I am not available.

Minpunten

I hate paying for it but is it so worth the money and one stop everything in software and marketing for my business.

Louis

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

No more missed appointments!!!!

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2016

Eversince using MytIme the percentage of no shows have gone down close to 0%. I love the feature that reminds patients that it's time for their maintainance appointment. A great passive tool !!!!

Pluspunten

That it reminds patients of their appointments. No more excuses that they forgot or didn't put it in correctly.

Minpunten

I can't put time aside for other things than blocked and appointments. Sometimes I would like to for example, to write down that I'm at a meeting

Danish
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Convenient and Time saving Software

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2022

Overall MyTime is a great product. Costumer service great. I recommend other to use this application...

Pluspunten

I like it so much. MyTime save my time. Convenient app. Ease to use.

Minpunten

Sometimes I notice glitches in the system

Rachel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

MyTime

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2018

So far it has been great and enjoyable.

So far it has been great and enjoyable.

Pluspunten

This software makes scheduling easy and reliable with text sent to customers about appointments is a great way to catch the customers that need an extra reminder or two about their appointments.

Minpunten

Occasionally the schedule will switch back to the current day when looking at future appointments.

George
  • Sector: Administratie

great program!!

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2016

It has made the scheduling for our company very easy. We have multiple people at different locations and this works great.

Pluspunten

multiple locations determines the billing, not the number of staff.

not sure yet

Steven
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

MyTime is fantastic!

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2016

I think MyTime has a much more user friendly experience than my previous software for both consumers and from the merchant side of things. I also think that MyTime does a better job of generating reviews which has been SUPER beneficial. My favorite part as a business owner is probably the Scheduler app and being able to look up client info, schedule appointments, and charge people through the POS.

Brent

Unbelievably Excellent

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2016

I am just going to paste in an actual message that I sent to this company because it says how I feel

Original message:
"When I say you guys are doing a great job, I really mean you're doing a great job. Every issue that I initially had with the features of mytime has been or is being addressed and I'm just blown away with how quickly you are making improvements to this system. EVERY SINGLE PERSON that I have interacted with in the course of joining and using this software has been nothing but helpful and accommodating. Keep up the superb work. I can't wait to see where it goes from here."
- End original message

I have honestly bounced around with several solutions over the past 3 years and nothing has out-shown Mytime. It is a little "light" on the point of sale and invoicing side but don't count that out. They have improved and added SO MANY things in such a short period of time. AND they are eager to LISTEN and make things better. Absolutely TOP NOTCH. I love it and my clients love it. If you haven't considered them then you absolutely SHOULD be.

Janelle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I spent many months looking for the right software for my company and finally I found it!

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2017

Client accessibility, an app for both myself and the client, and ability to hold all forms.

Pluspunten

The software allows me to handle everything in one place. My clients, pictures of my clients hair, forms, and my favorite an app for the clients to make their appointments.

Minpunten

Missing: Ability to have more than one waiver. I have been asking constantly. I really need to be able to create several waivers for client signatures. I would like my pictures to have the ability to show as a gallery within the client file and all photos of all clients to show in a gallery on the dashboard in case I want to show a potential client my work.

Tish

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software for a great price. Happy with MyTime!

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2016

Pluspunten

MyTime is a full business system: point of sale, online booking, scheduling, and email marketing. My salon has been using it for a few months. We switched from Booker, and see the difference, really. How? Much simpler. Clean looking, easy. Automatic. Emails and texts go out in the background and we don't worry about them. Easy to track our sales and products.

Customers have actually complimented us about how easy to book online.

Minpunten

Our only advice to MyTime is keep it up! MyTime did a lot of handholding and phone training with us though so the ymade switching as painless as possible. worth it!

Kristen

• Klantenondersteuning

MyTime is part of my team

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2015

I will to add to this later! MyTime keeps us so busy between connecting with our current clients and marketing to our new local customers, im too busy shopping for my seccond location opening in next year!

Pluspunten

Always available for genuine help.

Minpunten

because of the new technology they are marketing for the US, there has been a few changes in they processing that make it a bit more time consuming to track some things, but again, every time i need help, i just give them a call.

Antwoord van MyTime

Thank you, Kristen!

Chris

Recommend MyTime for groomers

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2016

Pluspunten

We started using mytime about a year ago and definitely recommend it. It's reliable and easy to reach them by phone anytime I need them. Their scheduling and marketing work well and my clients like it. Glad I went with them!

Clients are easily able to book online, which is great. And automatic appointment reminders and confirmations just happen - I don't need to do anything.

Minpunten

No complaints. Everything has worked well so far and they've been available for any issues on the phone quickly.

Ljupka
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Best Scheduling App

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2018

Pluspunten

What I liked most is that not only you can schedule your appointments, but you also get reports on the appointments and revenue, which is very helpful. It is also easy to use.

Minpunten

The only downside is that there is only a daily preview of the calendar and you can't get a whole view of the entire day, but you need to scroll up and down the app.

Christopher
  • Sector: Landbouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

If you don't use this software, your using the wrong one.

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2018

Pluspunten

Best point right away is the way you can schedule appointments online. That combined with their emails and text for getting more reviews as reminders to customers.. this software is a winner in all areas

Minpunten

It is hard sometimes to find something wrong with a software.. This is going to be one of those time.. I love this program.

Keith
Keith
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. USUAL FOR RECORDING TIME SPENT FIELD SERVICE ACTIVITIES.

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018

IT HELPS ME TO MANAGE THE RECORDING OF MY FIELD SERVICE TIME.

IT HELPS ME TO MANAGE THE RECORDING OF MY FIELD SERVICE TIME.

Pluspunten

TELEPHONE DATA MERGES WITH CONTACTS IN PHONE DATABASE. HENCE, YOU CAN MAKE A CALL IN THE APPLICATION. ALSO, I LIKE THE STATISTICS FEATURE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

Minpunten

THE NAME SORT FEATURE OF THIS SOFTWARE CANNOT MERGE WITH YOUR CONTACT LIST ON THE PHONE. IN SETTING UP A CONTACT, YOU HAVE TYPE DATA ALL OVER AGAIN.