Agile CRM

4,1 (520)
Schrijf een review!
Verkoop- en marketing-CRM voor groeiende bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sunitha
Sunitha
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and integrate

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2023

I have found it to be a great tool for managing customer relationships, automating marketing tasks and tracking leads. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for small businesses.

Pluspunten

Agile CRM is an ideal CRM for small business owners and professionals looking for an easy-to-use tool to help manage their customer relationships. Its user-friendly design and array of features, such as email marketing, sales automation, customer service, and a mobile app, make it an ideal choice for streamlining workflow and maximizing customer interactions. Additionally, its reporting feature allows me to track customer relationships and sales performances, which is invaluable to any business.

Minpunten

One of the main drawbacks of Agile CRM is its limited customization options. The software is designed to be used in a specific way, and customizing it to fit your business requirements can be a challenge.

Javier
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great Customer Support and Features

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020

Pluspunten

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Minpunten

User interface and report customization.

Zoho CRM, Insightly en Pipedrive

Redenen om voor Agile CRM te kiezen

The relationship beetween price and features

Overgestapt van

OnePageCRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM

It's a platform full of great features with no surprises in the fee.
David
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

A jumbled mess of features that don't work.

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019

I wasn't able to solve any business problems with Agile, as every feature I tried to use was broken or flawed in some way. From importing contacts from a CSV, to Facebook, to any other feature like newsletters and html templates.

Pluspunten

The automated features, when they did work, were nice.

Minpunten

Pretty much every feature had some sort of flaw. From doing absolutely nothing when I clicked on it, to having some requirement that I had to call customer service for to find out. Their customer support is also a joke. After choosing your selection on the phone it will ring and ring then send you to voicemail without notification of doing so. Once you receive a call back, IF you do, you speak with someone you can barely understand, who basically told me that there is nothing they can do for me, their "teams" are working on fixes for my miscellaneous problems, and suggested I try other integrations as a work around. They couldn't give me an expected time they issues will be resolved. Upon trying their work around it wasn't what I needed at all. I was basically told "too bad" and to just sit and wait for a fix. Also, when you try to cancel your subscription it tells you that someone will have to call you to do so, and it could be over 48 hours until they do.

Hello David!
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We see that you have canceled your account due to some issues with Agile CRM and really sorry to hear about the cancellation. However, we have not are just limited to Call support, rather, we also have Chat and email support for immediate help. With Recent Implementation of Privacy norms, we are restricting on API's but our team is continuously working on Tickets. We have found many customers coming back to us to undo this cancellation request and thus, our team tries to explain the outcomes of the cancellation process and more importantly helps you to meet your business requirements by exploring the various features of our tool. Once the account is canceled, your data gets erased automatically and hence is an irreversible process. Also, we would like to you let you know that we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps including Social Suite and many useful apps. Write to us at [email protected].

Ben
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The most cost-effective marketing automation and CRM solution I can find

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020

I was originally looking for a marketing automation system for myself, but most are incredibly expensive. I decided to try it and, after a brief learning period, have really fallen in love with it.

I've ended up recommending it many of my B2B clients and startup clients, who similarly are limited in budget. They are sceptical at first but then realise just how much it can do and how it can replace lots of existing disjointed (and expensive) tools.

Look, I'm sure Hubspot and the likes have benefits in some areas - but when you account for the cost difference it really is difficult to justify spending so much more!

Pluspunten

- it's almost an all-in-one product, but at a much more accessible price
- for the most part, the product is easy to use and I like how you can setup automations in an intuitive way
- when used correctly, the power of the product is so insightful
- PRICE!

Minpunten

- I think the platform overall could do with a cleaner design
- Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the thing you need (but customer service have always been quick to help)
- Would love some newer and more modern templates in emails etc.
- LinkedIn integration would make a huge difference

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM

Mainly price, the free trial, and the breadth of features
Michael
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

My Review Of AgileCRM

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020

I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

Pluspunten

I like the ease of integration this product has and its functionality

Minpunten

Getting it set up, I feel it would benefit to have a way of installing key features for a number of real life business models for example - a walk through of installing key modules that would aid someone that was using it for example a "Real Estate", "Insurance" or "Car Salesman" business, so the user could follow a custom integration following a set of parameters that best meet the style of business that they are using it for.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM

the non intrusive way they kept in touch, the other used very hard sales techniques, which I don't like.
Jennifer
  • Sector: Directiekantoor
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easy to Use, Configure, and Implement

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2022

I have used and recommended Agile CRM for many years. It is very easy to use and configure and the cost is low compared to other CRM systems.

Pluspunten

It is very user friendly. You can add custom fields and setup pipelines without the need of a developer.

Minpunten

Having to add DNS records to synch email makes it difficult to setup email with agile.

Zoho CRM

The UI and functionality is just better than Zoho
Derek "Storme"
Derek "Storme"
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good overall system with a few glitches

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pluspunten

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Minpunten

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected].

Prudencia
Prudencia
  • Sector: Research

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2023

Pluspunten

It was easy to set up and I was able to customize it to my needs. It had a wide range of features, from lead management to customer service. I also liked how it had a built-in marketing automation feature, which made it easy to follow up with leads and customers. The customer service team was also very helpful when I had questions.

I haven't had any negative experiences with Agile CRM

Dennis
Dennis
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2017

Pluspunten

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

BOTTOM LINE:
Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Minpunten

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.
Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Avis Agile CRM

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2023

It's a good software you can use the free version with more than 1000 customers but to benefit from all the features, you need a more expensive subscription

Pluspunten

It is a very good software for managing projects and tasks and even these clients. It is very great

Minpunten

The major problem I encountered is that to benefit from all the features, you have to subscribe to a more expensive plan

Daniel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2019

Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Pluspunten

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Minpunten

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence.

What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users.

Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation.

In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses).

My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

Antwoord van Agile CRM

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features.

We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info.

At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

Tyler
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Really fed up with Agile

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

God. Awful. Avoid this like the plague. I'm only still using it because we're contractually bound at this point.

Pluspunten

There are a ton of different tools that they offer, but I say that with a caveat. All these tools are garbage compared to competitor software.

Their support leader is actually nice to talk to. I'm sure his software team makes his job a lot more difficult.

Minpunten

Where to begin...The landing page tool goes down every week. We've lost thousands of dollars in advertising because of this. Their team offers no resolution and refuses to offer a refund, they simply say "sorry for the inconvenience and we're working on fixing the issue". They'll offer you hours of "credit" which will be exactly the amount of hours that your pages were down. Supposedly their servers don't have enough memory for their users, which is a HUGE red flag for a software company.

If you call their support number, the girl always says "our support team is busy right now but someone will call you within the next 20-30 minutes". I've been told that at least 15 times now. And without fail, every time, I have not received a call back within 5 hours. Normally they call back the next day.

You can try to schedule a support appointment with their team, but normally they don't have same-day appointments. When their software is down or broken (which happens often), that means you are without a solution until the next day at the earliest.

Countless features of the software have bugs and it seems like I'm submitting these issues on a weekly basis. The problems never stop.

Kimberly
  • Sector: Privé- en risicokapitaal
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

The Entire Product is Deeply Flawed and Useless

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2022

From the beginning, Agile was an inflexible tool that I managed to use for the very simple tasks of sending out newsletter and other marketing outreach. Reporting was not helpful and seeing lists of contacts was difficult to achieve. Now that the mailing functionality no longer works, we are shifting to a different system.

Pluspunten

Early on, it was a simple way to send out newsletters and webinar reminders.

Minpunten

At some point in mid-2021, the process for sending out email to 10s of thousands of contacts stopped functioning as simply and effectively as it had in the past. My staff (which I use as test cases) was no longer receiving emails, even though it showed in the system that they had received it (and no, it wasn't in spam). When I contacted Customer Support, not only did they not actually have a good solution for how I was to use it going forward, but they said any fix would take at least 2 weeks to implement. That is unacceptable for an online marketing tool that a user has purchased in order to send out email.

The bandaids that they provided me would work for one or two mailings and then stop working again. I was regularly trying to get customer support to find me answers but they were never able to solve my problem. The basic functionality that I appreciated - sending out nicely formatted email newsletters - is now completely gone and the platform is useless for our needs.

Beyond the fact that it doesn't actually work anymore, the reporting tools are awful and poorly configured. Querying on groups of people is inconsistent and inaccurate. There is no segmentation feature that I found that was actually effective. The email template building tool is inflexible although it is simple to use and looks nice if you can work within its parameters.

Erik
Erik

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018

Pluspunten

I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Minpunten

There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Slavica
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Good value for Money

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2020

The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training
Very easy to use and modify.
Different modules through single platform
Nice visual reports

Minpunten

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

david
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

SDR Feedback

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020

My experience has been very good.

My experience has been very good.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when we need him.

Minpunten

When you what to remove a lead it brings you back to the home page instead of where you left off.

Pipedrive

Redenen om voor Agile CRM te kiezen

There email solution is quirky.

Overgestapt van

HubSpot CRM

Shekhar
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Not good, need lot of improvements and a good developer team

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2021

Worst experience.

Worst experience.

Pluspunten

Simplicity, nothing else to like in the CRM.

Minpunten

Always has server delay issue, did not send emails to contacts just shows email sent in activities.
Worst server, hard to make reports as reports did not get update after email sent. Campaign feature is very basic and hard and also wait nodes in campaign is very poorly managed. Customer care team did not understand queries they just reply server delay. since October 2020. They suggest to move to there new platform which but asks customers to migrate data rather than they migrating data to new platform.

ALEXANDRINE
  • Sector: Internationale handel en ontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Pluspunten

Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best.
Good integration with google as well as linkedin
Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

Minpunten

quickbook integration is not available
some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned.
Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

Zoho CRM, Sellsy, Odoo en Plezi

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM

Cost related to overall services
Nissanka
Nissanka
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Generous offer of features

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019

agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own...

agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making
sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our
clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced
waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features
for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales
budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer
base which helps in increasing market share through references.
Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10%
of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you
have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name
speaks for itself.

Pluspunten

I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care
not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed
this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing
strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total
marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing
whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP.
Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party
apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to
many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

Minpunten

agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

• Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

It shortened our response time

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2021

Pluspunten

The Automatic Call Distribution helped us make our response time as short as 5 minutes which made our customers happy and reduced the chrun.

Minpunten

It didn't came with Call Tracking, Call List Management and Batch Processing.

Odoo
Evelina
Evelina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2017

Pluspunten

There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system". Being able to have the free plan for more than a month was very important as it requires a lot of time to check and select a CRM. Also the free plan provides all the functionality you need to test and learn the CRM. Great support and the price is really good! It saved me a lot of time, money and because of it, I provide more professional services and I'm able to scale much more quickly and have control over by business.

Minpunten

The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Agile CRM - The best management tool

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2022

One of the best management tool in current market with low cost. With minimal amount we can easily maintain our project.

Pluspunten

We can easily track all our project related tasks and all. We can schedule appointments in this tool which is best so far.We can track the work done by every individual easily and also we can micro manage our project. We can track the tickets raized by our customers easily.

Minpunten

Sometimes CRM goes down and we cant use the Agile in the down time creates a lot dependency on that tool. Also customer support should be increased for paid members for continuous usage of their application.

Angelique
  • Sector: Administratie

agile crm product - An all in one CRM for all your business needs

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020

Exceptional!!

Exceptional!!

Pluspunten

Agile CRM is an all in one CRM for all our needs. We are into accounting industry and use this tool to manage our contacts and send then Newsletters whenever required. It has the Helpdesk section which will help you answer your customer queries from within the Helpdesk section.

You can create a Landing page and Knowledgebase in your Agile account and publish the same using your DNS server to make this accessible to your customers across the globe.

They have a very good Support team and their Onboarding sessions help you explore the features of the tool.

Minpunten

There are no such things that can't be liked in this tool. Everything is useful.

Jacques

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Agile as a CRM

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2022

I ended up cancelling my subscription as parts of the CRM did not function properly, especially marketing automations

Pluspunten

The price was attractive and the client database was comprehensive.

Minpunten

Marketing Automation was not reliable at all.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price was beter
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Agile - The best CRM tool in the market

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2022

The best CRM tool in current market in my opinion . Very cost effective and easy to use.

Pluspunten

We can easily track our project related stuff and tasks in Agile. We can micro manage tasks using Agile . The main goal of Agile CRM is improve business relationship . The name itself indicates Customer Relationship Management.Also it is a cloud based tool where we dont need to maintain any servers from our side.

Minpunten

Customer care service should be increased a lot at least for the paid customers.Down time of the tool must be decreased i.e scheduled downtime.