Totaalscore

Easy to use (for admin & user); Great customer support

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Bron van de reviewer: GetApp

Great, excellent product and service, at a great price point.

Pluspunten

Easy to learn & build content. Customer support team / account managers are very attentive and responsive.

Minpunten

A few missing features, i.e. ability to clone content, re-order content, and advanced user visibility features (i.e. within a page, only allow X users to see a specific module of content on the page).

Randy L.
Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
Bedrijfsgrootte: 13-50 werknemers

Great adaptable program

Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019
Bron van de reviewer: GetApp

Nothing but positive experiences with the team from Allbound.

Pluspunten

Allbound's platform is very customization, allowing a company to build and structure it the way they want it. Very user friendly on the front end and back end, allowing for novice administrators to make changes easily. Support is tremendous...will spend as much or as little time needed with you. Love the prospect pages our sales team can use to send targeted messages.

Minpunten

Because it's customization, requires a system administrator to achieve full system utilization. Also requires marketing and other departmental involvement as training, collateral, etc. needs to be created and managed.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 8.0/10

Matt D.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Allbound is sleek & easy to use

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I learned about it via my channel colleague Jesse Rivera. He used it as a repository for trainings and resources. I join the organization 4 months ago and I quickly identified Allbound as a great place for self service training and knowledge building. I now consistently leverage it for new colleagues and potential customers.

Antwoord van Allbound

Glad to hear you are able to utilize Allbound for self-service training!

Terrance M.
Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to Implement and Use

Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

Pluspunten

Allbound has been incredibly easy to use therefore making it easy to teach others on our team to use. Implementation was a breeze as well, it took our team just a couple of weeks to fully implement and began promoting to our partners just shortly after.

Minpunten

Still missing a couple of features that I think would be necessary to help run our partner program. But have been able to work around this.

Amber H.
Sector: Detailhandel
Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Awesome Product

Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Awesome company with great support staff. Love the product and new features and integrations are always being added.

Pluspunten

You can store a lot of documents and videos and segment them so only certain audiences can see it.

Minpunten

I wish it supported multiple languages for global companies. It is sometimes hard for our foreign offices to utilize Allbound.

Joe B.
Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Best Portal Ever!

Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 14-2-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Not only has the portal from Allbound been simple and easy to roll out, but feedback from our partners has been fantastic. It is helping our business scale rapidly and has exceeded our expectations. The support from the Allbound team, led by our customer success manager, Katie Propati, has been stellar! It's so good, I wish I could buy it twice!

Pluspunten

Clean, intuitive design. Easy to implement and maintain. Accessible from all platforms. Cost effective subscription model.

Minpunten

There are only minor things I've seen, which Allbound is eager to address for us, so there really have been no "cons".

Bob N.
Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Cohesity & Allbound

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 14-2-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We picked Allbound as a next generation partner portal solution and we and our partners have been very impressed with the layout, content and training portions of the portal

Pluspunten

Easy to set up, use and effective for our parners

none so far

Jesse R.

Allbound Evangelist

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I can't say enough good things about Allbound. When I first was in the market for PRM, I had a different notion about what I wanted to accomplish systematically with our partners to increase their engagement and ease of doing business with us. When I talked to Jen, Matt, Kyle and the rest of the team I knew it was the right fit very early on due to the collaborative approach the team took. My opinions are valued, the implementation process was simple and we get a lot of value from Allbound. I would recommend it to anyone in the market looking to work more effectively with their channel.

Antwoord van Allbound

We are so proud to be working with Celigo on building their channel partner program.

Cassandra N.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Great platform as a knowledge base and team dashboard

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We just started using it internally as a knowledge base and learning track system for our team to keep abreast all the product feature releases. The platform and dashboard features give a great visual and way to stay more actively engaged and gives a better visual to retaining the information. As a manager I am particularly excited about having this rich content on this platform and its traceability which currently is getting list in email as well as my team can track their growth in expertise with the quizzes.

Antwoord van Allbound

We're glad to hear Allbound is meeting your internal needs!

James F.

Building internal Certifications with ease

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

My organization has decided that it is a must to have all their Support staff members certified in our products. There would be 3 tiers within the certification, and based on the passing of the certification would place you in a specific support tier and product tier. Allbound has made that extremely simple and manageable. By just building learning paths and providing our staff with very robust quizzes it makes for a great experience all around.

Antwoord van Allbound

Thank you James! We're glad Allbound is meeting these needs for you.

Alicia S.

Allbound is a great Partner Portal experience

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Our company worked with Allbound to implement an integrated solution with Salesforce. The developers and project managers were always very flexible, and quick to respond to our questions. Our partners are happy with the portal's ease-of-use, and our sales team is happy that deals are effectively tracked through the portal. Working with Allbound continues to be a great experience.

Antwoord van Allbound

We enjoy working with you and the BeyondTrust team as well!

Lisa B.

Allbound Customer Review

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We have been very pleased with the innovation, flexibility and overall solution that Allbound provides.

Flexibility, Content Distribution, Reporting, Gamification

Customization could be more

Antwoord van Allbound

We love working with such an innovative, partner-focused company like WP Engine.

Kevin N.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Easy, robust, and powerful!

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

While it continues to evolve, Allbound has been a spectacular experience for our partners, giving them an easy-to-point-to platform to interact with our Channel team and obtain materials. The administrative side is intuitive, insightful, and very flexible.

Chad B.

Cohesity Channel Portal

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

The Allbound portal has been very conducive for us to grow our channel business, build pipeline and disseminate information at scale to our customers and partners. Katie has done a fantastic job with our team, making for a top notch experience.

Dan C.

Great Ease of Use and Value

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I was able to start using this product with no training and have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I also think that for the price it is excellent.

Antwoord van Allbound

We love hearing that Allbound is user friendly. We think so too. Thank you!

Brian D.

Allbound meets our needs

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We are happy we chose Allbound to help with our partner program. Platform is easy to use and looks good. Support team is responsive and helpful.

Antwoord van Allbound

We're proud to work with you!