inFlow Inventory

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Alex

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

InFlow is an easy to use software perfect for our small business!

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2018

It has helped us work professionally immediately from start-up.

Pluspunten

We're a small medical distribution company with 2000 and we have been using InFlow for 7 years. Customer service is very helpful and reasonably quick. The software is easy to use. Does what it says on the tin.

Minpunten

There is a 5 hour time difference from the UK to Toronto and Cust Service opens at 10AM. This can lead to frustrating delays in response times.

Angela

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I have used Inflow for almost 4 years and have not found a reason to change inventory systems...

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2018

The reporting offered by inFlow is very detailed and well laid out.

Pluspunten

Inflow has a lot of characteristics and functionality that other inventory systems do not. With the easy access to view numerous pages at the same time is one of my favorite features.

Minpunten

The only thing that we have had trouble with Inflow Inventory is the fact that they do not offer an open API. The company that I work directly through a CRM and it would be wonderful to be able to connect orders directly to a customer. Currently we are having to manually share orders, which adds unneeded time spent.

Mark

• Klantenondersteuning

Been using InFlow for many years

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2016

We have been using InFlow for many years. Overall InFlow is a good software, but the licensing is much to be desired for small companies. If you have 1-3 people in your business, I would stay away from InFlow as it will cost you a fortune to purchase not to mention maintain. For example, I am a 1 person operation who is selling online. I have a computer in my office and a computer in my shop. I process payments and orders in my office, then I go out to my shop and package and ship orders. Since you are not allowed to run InFlow on 2 computers at the same time, unless of course you pay another $399 per license, I have to remember to shut InFlow off in my office before I go out to my shop otherwise it don't work. I find myself having to write everything down on paper when I forget to shut inflow off, I am a single user so I should not have to shut it down to use it on another computer within my organization, that's not what inventory management is supposed to be about.

If your business has 1-5 people, I would highly recommend that you look at other versions before purchasing InFlow, even the big commercial ERP programs are less expensive overall and have far more features.

Gerhard

INFLOW - on Premise Regular software

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2022

Good

Pluspunten

It has wide ranging functions to help with not only inventory, but quotations, sales orders etc.

Minpunten

Challenging to install. Cloud version is substantially more expensive.

Geverifieerde reviewer

easy to use

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

Pluspunten

great inventory management system. can do invoices aswell. cloud based version is great. companion app is good for quick stock updates while running around

Minpunten

no way to mass upload images for items.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

I am very much enjoying the program

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2018

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to use. I find is very trackable the information I need. I am looking forward to using all the new plugs in with Woo and Amazon.

Minpunten

I'd like a few more features when it comes to duel warehousing. I like to know how to add more fields. I'd like a undo button or back button without going out of the current workload. I'd like more mini turtorials

sherry
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

inflow is an easy to konw qty which on hand, on order ,reserved

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2022

Pluspunten

it is easy to know qty avalialble in warehosue , how many on order , how many reserved . customer represetatives are professional and able to resolve most of your issue . it intergrate with QBO. so invoice , cost of goods sold, inventory value will be pushed to qbo.

Minpunten

it is not bookkeeping software. also it intergrated with qbo, but it can't meet some bookkeeping requirements

Brian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great program for small construction business

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2022

Good so far.

Pluspunten

Price for the program and amount of users as well as ease of use

Minpunten

Location management seems to be pretty basic. But we have not been using the program too long

Overwogen alternatieven

Fishbowl

Redenen om over te stappen op inFlow Inventory

Price
Julie
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Good Inventory Management

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018

Good reporting and accurate information.

Pluspunten

As a marketing team, we rely on accurate inventory numbers for promotional items and print materials. This helps us to accurately forecast numbers and provide detailed reporting. Inflow helps our marketing and shipping teams do this effectively.

Minpunten

This software does not have an API option, which is something our company would greatly benefit from. If we were to switch, this would be the reason why.

Sue

Great Support

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018

We have had a very easy transition to the inFlow Inventory software by the great support team they have!

Pluspunten

We have received great support in getting the software set up.

Minpunten

Does not contain a scheduling feature that would be very beneficial to our operations.

John
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It was a shot-in-the-dark to find, and try out this software. It handles everything you'll...

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2018

Made my job as sales representative, and inventory control, much easier and more accurate.

Pluspunten

Once you get to find your way around some, you come to see that it's going to save lots of time, and redundancies, with regard to invoices, packing slips, inventory control. But what is wonderful is it gives you a trajectory of inventory, so you never have to worry about having enough stock, or the dreaded "too-much-stock" on hand. The tech support has been friendly, and precise, even waiting on the phone as I worked through the things that I needed help with. I used to be asked by my boss, at the worst times I might add, "How much stock do we have right now?" And I'd give a guesstimate, sometimes close, some times I was way off, as I had to answer right away. Those days are gone thankfully, as now at any given moment I can not only give an exact stock count, but I can tell if more is needed to order and how much. The neat part too, is you can put in your own trigger amounts when stock count sinks to a certain it tells you to reorder, and you decide how much. No more guess work!!

Minpunten

I wish the invoice templates were a little more striking in appearance. Just a little drab. Yes you can make your own but, a few more invoice template choices with invoicing would be nice with more life. That goes for the stock inventory as well. It tells the information, but looks boring. Just a little more lively looking reports would be nice especially when presenting these in company meetings.
Example: "It's like 2 Ferrari's, one with the body just primed, the other with a sleek polished competition race paint job. Both perform the same, but one looks like it means business."

Belinda
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Robust and Affordable Inventory Management

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

InFlow worked really well as an affordable inventory control solution with their one-time fee for a desktop version. Our client was a new industrial supply company with around 1000 items but very limited staffing. InFlow offered an unlimited number of inventory and sub-categories. We needed a program that was easy to learn with the ability to have real-time inventory counts, profit and cost of goods sold, along with sales quotes that could be moved into sales orders and invoices along with vendor ordering capability. Inflow provided what we were looking for in a desktop solution.

Pluspunten

The inFlow Inventory program was quite easy to learn and compared to other inventory management software, really affordable. It also had the ability to integrate with Magento or Shopify for when our business client was ready to move into online sales and the ability to use barcoding. There were a number shortcuts in the program which was quite useful for a small business with inventory but with limited operations staff. For example, through the Vendor list, low stock can be identified with the Suggest Reordering feature. We found it was a fairly robust program for our small business client, but also easily installed, customized and managed with a fairly flat learning curve to run it with success.

Minpunten

The only major downside to the desktop version of inFlow was its inability to integrate with an accounting program. Although the reporting capacity gave all the information that was needed for management and financial meetings, the information had to be exported out of Inflow and imported into the accounting program manually. The cloud version of inFlow has this ability, but the desktop version did not. There was also no Mac version available.

KURT

Gotta Love it

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019

I've been using Inflow for 10 years and it does everything a small business needs.

Pluspunten

Its user friendly. Very good tutorial videos.

Minpunten

Not able to format or personalize email.

JOHN

REALLY LIKING THE SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE AND HAS SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2018

UNTIL MORE EMPLOYEES ARE FURTHER EDUCATED ON OUR PROCESS AND PLANS THE SOFTWARE WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO POPULATE AND GET US INTO GOOD HABITS AND ROUTINES, OTHER THAN THAT THE SOFTWARE WAS INCREDIBLY EASY TO SETUP.

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY POPULATE THE SOFTWARE FOR SEVERAL OF OUR AREAS AND DEPARTMENTS AND AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH VARIOUS MANAGERS.

Pluspunten

PERSONALLY LIKE THE LOCATIONS FEATURES AND SUB-LOCATIONS, EASY TO ASSIGN ASSETS TO THEIR APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS AND USERS. I ALSO LIKE THE FEATURE TO ADD IN YOUR OWN TABS AND FIELDS.

Minpunten

I WOULD LIKE FOR THE SHOWROOM TO BE ABLE TO BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL OR VARIOUS SECTIONS....SUCH AS BEING ABLE TO FILTER ONE DIVISION FROM THE OTHER, POSSIBLY HAVING INDIVIDUAL SHOWROOMS FOR EACH DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FILTER EACH DEPARTMENT'S ASSETS AND HAVE THEM BE SHOWN ONLY FOR THEIR ASSIGNED USERS WE INVITE.

WE ARE NOT USING THIS SOFTWARE OR THE SHOWROOM FOR CUSTOMERS, WE ARE ONLY USING IT FOR THE STAFF AND HAVING 1-2 EMPLOYEES (MYSELF AND ONE OTHER) POPULATE AND USE THIS SOFTWARE ON A DAILY BASIS. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EACH DIVISION/DEPARTMENT'S MANAGER(S) BE ABLE TO VIEW THEIR OWN STOCK VIA THE SHOWROOM AND BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY EASILY PRINT OR UPDATE THEIR AREA/DEPT BY PRINTING OUT A PAGE VIA THE SHOWROOM AND HANDING ME AND THE OTHER INFLOW USER SO WE CAN UPDATE THEIR STOCK ON A WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY BASIS. SOME AREAS NEED TO BE UPDATED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN OTHERS.

Mary
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

Review of Inflow Cloud

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018

We did not have an inventory program set up in any way before INFLOW. Using this program has helped us to keep our inventory more accurate. The ability to export information and create custom reporting is very helpful for the reporting we need to do here. We consider this to be a Platform that is very easy to set up and use.

Pluspunten

We have found that INFLOW was willing to work with us to set this up to best fit our needs. We find the customer service and support staff to be incredibly helpful. They not only respond in a timely fashion to our requests, but followup with ideas and suggestions to be sure that we are not continually struggling with a project we are trying to set up.

Minpunten

I do not think the integration with QB fits our needs. There needs to be a 2 way integration with QB for credit card payments. Also, the invoices did not print out correctly without additional work on our end and the statement feature was difficult.

Ryan
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen

A+ For Manufacturing

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019

We have tied inFlow into our whole order workflow. Data entered into sales orders is pulled into custom reports and with on-site data access, we are also able to use it to make very customized labels with heavy automation from the data already in inFlow.

Pluspunten

Searching is great and user interface is easy to use. Very easy to find what I am looking for quickly.

Minpunten

inFlow Premise feature updates seem to be on hold. Would love to use new features from inFlow Cloud but our data policy requires us to keep data under our control.

Lance
  • Sector: Chemicaliën
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great software but needs work in a few key areas

Simple inventory management.

Pluspunten

The software is great for managing our inventory it has images, adds bar codes, manufacturers SKU and the showroom is a great start.
InFlow has allowed us to become more compliant in managing Hazardous Goods.

Minpunten

The showroom needs to have more customisation options, the labels only print on Dymo printers however we have a Toshiba Tec industrial label printer a common printer that we use bartender software with.
Why cant Inflow integrate with Bartender to support all label printers?
We are using InFlow to manage a chemical store, this means chemicals and consumables used in a laboratory environment.
Inflow could do with the ability to upload a PDF to an item in the extras field so you can attach a MSDS to the products if they are hazardous materials.

Murad

I implemented for 50-100 employee company

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018

good for start-up ERP implementation especially for small to medium companies.

Pluspunten

ease of editing fields by myself without referring to an agent same as most of the others ERP do. The possibility of exporting a report to EXCEL and from there I can get any result I need; of course, you have to be skilled in EXCEL.

Minpunten

not possible to export invoices to EXCELinstead of WORD. Not possible to have invoicing tab segregated from packing list. I have to do it out the record in WORD.

Justin
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A leap forward in stock control suitable for small manufactures

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

We needed a system that could be easily worked with by multiple functions in our small organisation. We needed it to be able to handle multiple currencies for sales and purchases in a simple and intuitive way. Finally we needed it to be able to give us clear oversight of our stock levels and give us the ability to manufacture products for our customers quickly without holding excessive stock levels.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use and intuitive. The You get a real sense that they are learning about their customers needs and are trying to build the functionality you need into the product. customer support is excellent and very interactive.
I believe it has the ability to scale with us.

Minpunten

There are some niggly ways that the current systems works but these have been reported back to customer support.

John
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

inflow review

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2017

This software is a great buy for the cost, I have used it for over 8 years. They have added many new features over the years to make even better. Support is Ok but getting better.

Pluspunten

inexpensive, you keep the data base, no monthly fees. For day to day use it is bug free, does not crash.

Minpunten

do not like the new pay every year maintenance pay system, some bugs with current things effecting the history of the inventory.

Kimberly
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

County Government Using Inflow in Several Departments

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018

I am currently using inflow to manage my warehouse of 650 products. I have decided to use Inflow for my archive records department with over 25,000 records and I'm so confident in Inflow I actually looking forward to changing my records over to a system that really works.

Pluspunten

The software is very user friendly and the more detailed your initial setup the better your experience. I converted from an access database to inflow via an excel.csv and in 15 minutes I was ready to start taking orders.

Minpunten

The thing i liked least about Inflow is that i did not find it FIRST. I vetted 8 different software packages and none of them really met my needs and most were double or more the cost of Inflow.

Mark
  • Sector: Draadloos
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

InFlow Review - May 2019

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2019

Inventory management - Purchasing, receiving, adjustments, picking and shipping flow smoothly. Converting sales quotes to sales orders works well. Exporting files and reports allows us to customize reporting via Excel and other reporting tools.

Pluspunten

the Inventory management tools and Dashboard.

Minpunten

Use of alternate inventory items is a real benefit. However, the inability to relate the primary and alternate items when calculating On Hand, Reserved, Available, etc. is a real handicap.

Joe
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Inflow Inventory is perfect for our small warehouse

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018

We've been using the software for years and just recently upgraded to the cloud version. The ease with which our accounting office can verify receipt of goods is great. We operate as a central warehouse for our 7 stores and cut sales orders to fill the stores. With Inflow this is such an easy process. We receive product and fill the sales orders the same day, it's great. Recently, one of my colleagues left for another job and she switched their warehouse over to Inflow. I would recommend it for any warehouse.

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Great visibility of product from receipt to sales.

Minpunten

Can't really think of anything, other than I wish there was an integration with our point of sales at the store level.

Marie Kris
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Perfect inflow

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018

Pluspunten

The designed of this tool is very great for all business. Managing and organizing of inventory are more efficient when I used this tool.

Minpunten

So far no issue in this tool. It is very helpful to my team. The features and functions are fit to my expectation.

ORLANDO
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I am a Proffessional Mechanical Engineer with a company who represent, install and sales water...

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018

Pluspunten

The program is easy to use. The reports are clear. The data is easy to edit. I like the use of attachments.

Minpunten

The integration to make labels is a little complicated for my employees. Sometimes it doesnt log in easily.