Jotform

4,7 (2.020)
Schrijf een review!
Robuuste formulieren die overal werken

(2.020)

2020 reviews

Arjen
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Heeft mij erg geholpen om het bedrijfsproces te optimaliseren.

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2022

Ik kan op professionele wijze een bestelformulier presenteren.

Ik kan op professionele wijze een bestelformulier presenteren.

Pluspunten

Ik kon er met gemak een bestelformulier in maken, zonder enig technische of creatieve kennis.

Minpunten

Ik zou in de pakketten die aangeboden worden nog een lager instapmodel kiezen. De gratis versie heeft te weinig inzendingen en de eerst betaalde versie is echt een stap te ver voor het relatief simpele gebruik zoals door mij. Ik betaal graag voor een mooie functionaliteit als dit, maar misschien meer modulair aanbieden of een betaalde basisstap aanbieden.

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Arjen, Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear that using our platform, you were able to easily construct your order form.

Our current pricing schedule is for monthly and yearly subscriptions only.

We'll be happy to help.

James
James
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple and good for automating workflows

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2024

Pluspunten

Being able to integrate with all my tools. This allows me to accelerate my workflows.

Minpunten

Lack of customization. Would love to have more attractive forms.

Hi James,
Thanks for leaving us a positive review. We're happy to hear that the integration with the tools you used has helped you accelerate your workflows. If you're looking for attractive designed forms, we have plenty of them available on our Theme Store. Check out this link: https://www.jotform.com/theme-store/. Feel free to check it out and choose your favorite theme.
Reach out to us if you have questions from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Heather
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

JotForm is Efficient and User Friendly!

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2024

Jotform has been extremely beneficial to my role as an Administrator. It's user-friendly software that I can customize any way I like. I love the flexibility of choosing the theme, color, sequence of questions, types of questions, and the ease of sending out the form and having an auto set deadline for final submissions. It's been a real game changer for our organization and my role as the Construction Services Administrator. The import of information is also great because I can use excel to filter the responses and organize the data in easy-to-read format.

Pluspunten

I love that I can customize everything from the color of the form to the types of questions I can ask (short answer, multiple choice, matrix style, etc...). Jotform really a One Size Fits All solution for our business.

We have several different departments and the Admin department uses it for builder surveys, voting on Building of the Year, ordering planners, equipment usge surveys, and more.

Personally, I use it to send information to our crews in the field. We have a lot of guys who are less familiar with technology and the customization of the form makes it easy to get all the information I need while making it easy on them. They love how straight-forward it is for the user. They click a link, answer questions, and submit!

I appreciate that I can create a custom link to the form.

I love how you can personalize it so much, we use our logo on all the forms we send which is a special touch.

It's super helpful that I can create a variety of forms and reuse them as needed. Some forms are used multiple times a month, and other forms are used annually; it's wonderful not to have to recreate them from scratch every time. They're just there when I need it.

It's so easy to import the responses into a spreadsheet for me to easily track and filter the responses.

Minpunten

I do find there is a bit of a learning curve as an Administrator of the program in trying to create the form. I sometimes get confused when trying to edit the different questions and how to do so. Sometimes it takes me quite a bit of trial and error to figure out how to change text in a specific form element, and other times, it takes me only seconds.

I also find the way the form shows responses to the matrix (multi-question) tables a bit confusing, as it jumbles all the answers into one cell/response. Thus, when I import to an excel sheet, it's almost like the questions do not separate, it puts all the answers in ONE CELL instead of a cell/column per answer. I don't like that because I have to go and modify it every time. The data collection portion is great, but the importation of data could use some work. However, I am referring to a specific type of data collection, not all are imported poorly.

Hi Heather,
Thanks for leaving us a positive review. We're thrilled to hear that our platform's customization features and ease of use are benefiting your diverse needs across different departments. It's fantastic to know that you like some of the features, including adding your logo to your forms. We're glad you were able to import your data to spreadsheet easily, and it's making your workflow more efficient.
Regarding your views on the Input Table data and how they currently appear on tables, I created a feature request for you at this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/15482381 and escalated it to our Developers team. I can agree that it would be beneficial and much easier to handle data when they are separated into each column rather than dump into a single column. If there are any updates, we’ll let you know here.
Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Karl
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Too many bugs & quirks, too little support

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2022

I've had 2 experiences with trying to build a form to accomplish an important task, and it's failed both times. The tools don't work properly, there's no support, and when the issue is on their end, you're just out of luck. There's no fix time, ever. Don't use this for anything where you can't work around this service's repeated failures.

Pluspunten

It appears, on the surface, to offer a ton of really nice form elements & features. You can make the forms do a lot of seemingly cool stuff that's difficult, if not impossible in some other form builders (until you actually deploy them & discover their true, undisclosed limitations/quirks).

Minpunten

There are constant bugs, quirks, and downtime, with ZERO live support regardless of subscriptions level. My biggest issue is with prefilling forms for customers. Important fields like the product list can't be prefilled so all the customer has to do is review & sign. Of course, it doesn't tell you this until you go to actually prefill a form. Now I'm left with a situation where I have to have a different, less-capable form if I want to prefill contracts for customers using existing info. What a waste. Better yet, there's no support. If you have a question or issue, you get to wait for an email response. Of course, they only deal with part of what you've asked, so you then have to send another email, then wait another unknowable period of time for the next person to deal with half of the problem, then requiring another email, another wait.... and so forth. Of course, if it's an underlying issue with their software (like the improperly functioning dropdown quantity selector), they say they'll send it to the developer team, and who knows when/if the problem will get addressed at that point. They literally tell you that they can't tell you. Not acceptable for commercial deployment, imo.

123FormBuilder en Cognito Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Jotform seemed to offer form capabilities not found in other services (but doesn't, in practice).

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

It seemed to offer increased functionality with fields like the configurable list & item list. In practice, however, these fields turn out to be worthless due to quirks like not being able to prefill them & having them act like they're required during prefill, even when they're not set as required.

Hello Karl,
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. Unfortunately, we no longer offer live support because we believe we provide better support via our support system since we are able to provide step-by-step guides, screencasts, and other references that might be useful in resolving issues. Please provide us additional information about the issues you've encountered using our support contact form at www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can further investigate and work with you until it's resolved. Our typical response time is from 30 minutes to two hours; however, it may vary based on how many queries we receive each day. The Prefill feature does not currently support the Product List field but we opened a feature request ticket for you here https://www.jotform.com/answers/4335480. To find out supported fields for Prefill, check our guide here: https://www.jotform.com/help/1805-prefill.
Reach out to us via our support contact form should you have any questions.

Enrique
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best tools for digital data capturing

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2024

Jotform, was the best solution for our services, to bring multiple Intergrations together to our service, and allow us to immediately expand and capture critical data for our business and customer, on we are 12 months into it and there are many other features that we have not explored yet...

Pluspunten

The easy of the platform to be able to adapt it to my digital data capturing requirement for my application.

You can make any of the feature function as smartphone APP.

Minpunten

Not much to say, we have been using it for 12 months now, and it has deliver to our expectations.

Hi Enrique,
Thanks for the excellent review. We are glad that you enjoyed using our platform and it was easy for you in creating forms.
If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Kelli
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Jotform for Small Business

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2024

Overall, I am pleased with Jotform capabilities for my small business. and while the free version has met our business needs at the moment, if and when our small business grows we will continue to utilize Jotform in the future!

Pluspunten

As a small business owner, I was looking for a product that was inexpensive for a new small business and yet provided templates to utilize for our specific needs. The product is intuitive, which provided an easy learning curve. I like that Jotform provides audit trail and it offers documents allowing signature (sign form builder). This makes sending my clients a contract for signature super easy! Jotform also provides storage to retain the documents for quick reference. They are easy to print once completed!

Minpunten

My only complaints about Jotform sign form builder, is that I can't complete the form (contract) before sending it to my clients. I have to switch the sign order, and it sends the contract to me first, where i fill out the details of the contract. Its not a game changer, but its an inconvenience. The other downfall noted was that I am not able to modify the details of the contract once completed on my end if changes need to be made before Jotform emails it to the client for signature.

Hi Kelli,
Thanks for sharing your positive experience using our platform. It's truly heartening to hear that our platform has been such a valuable tool for your business, especially with our E-Sign feature.
You need to change the signing order if you want to sign the form before your respondents. You can check out this screenshot on how to switch the signing order: https://link.jotform.com/lvxXlb1mI8.
Unfortunately, submissions can't be edited on a signed document. It's to keep the submissions legally binding.

nedjmaoui
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

The best platform for making forms for the last 5 years

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2024

My experience was, I think, in 2020 in another account. I have several accounts. I had to open several accounts because in my small business I cannot pay all the dues for the year because I do not use the website daily. I have some work that comes two or three times a year and I use it for only a month, which has made me not pay.
Maybe later, if there is a lot of demand, I will buy an offer and try

There are no complications
There are ready-made models that give ideas
The one-month free trial is renewable
INTEGRATIONS with other sites such as Google Sheet and others... is good
There are several uses that I have really benefited from

Minpunten

There was a point where the Arabic language was not accepted, but I think the matter has been fixed
Submissions, if you try to study the matter, add them to 200 or a little more
I don't think there are any negatives because the platform is everything you are looking for, except for those who do not know how to use the platform

Hi Nedjmaoui,
Thanks for your positive review and for sharing your seamless experience. We're happy to know that you found our platform easy to use and beneficial, especially with the ready-made templates, and integrations. Should you decide to explore our offers in the future, we're here to help you every step of the way.
Feel free to let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

OMID
  • Sector: Entertainment

Best form software!

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2024

Pluspunten

Jotform made the process of creating document workflows and signatures very intuitive and easy for my entire company. One software that we hold all of our client documents in that we can export and easily navigate without any confusion.

Minpunten

The only thing that displeased me about Jotform is that I have to pay a large amount more per month just to have one of my employees added to my account rather than giving them my sensitive login information.

Hi Omid,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We're glad to hear that our platform has streamlined your document workflows and signatures, making it easy for your entire company to manage client documents. We understand your views about our pricing, rest assured, our pricing reflects the value you receive. For sharing forms with edit permissions, this can be done directly on standard plans, even on the free plan by sharing the collaborator link to your employee. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/419-understanding-form-collaboration/. However, if you're looking for multiuser feature like granting form access to multiple users with full control over permission settings, this is only possible with our Enterprise plan https://www.jotform.com/enterprise/.
If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Stephanie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Jotform is great for collecting Client Data

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2024

Overall, it's been a fairly good experience, it does what it says it will do and it does that well. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who plans to capture people's information.

Pluspunten

Jotform is an excellent way to collect client data in anyway you can imagine. It keeps everything organized and ready to be collected when we need to use it. I appreciate so much having a dashboard and

Minpunten

Although it is extremely customizable, the ability to see the changes as you are making them is lacking, and is a little frustration to have to go back and forth constantly to make sure that the updates are correct. It would be nice to be able to see live updates with colors, etc.

Hi Stephanie,
Thanks for your feedback and for sharing your positive experience. We’re happy to hear that you find it an excellent tool for your needs.
Regarding your concern about seeing changes live in the Form Builder, we want to clarify that the changes you make in the Form Builder are indeed live and should be reflected immediately when you preview the form.
If you are experiencing any issues with updates not appearing correctly or not showing up as expected, please don't hesitate to reach out to us from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Marie Joy
Marie Joy
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This is amazing and a must have!

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2024

Pluspunten

Very easy to use. This allows us to customize and integrate several designs which is very efficient and definitely saves us more time. Gets the job done. The customer service is also pretty quick to respond and find solutions. I highly recommend it!

Minpunten

I have not yet encountered any issues with using Jotforms so far.

Hi Marie,
Thanks for the excellent review of our platform. We are delighted to know that it was easy for you to edit and customize your forms using our platform.

• Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

A good service if your CMS can't create forms - or you're intimated by it

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2024

No issues at all. If you have a website that is in need of re-design, or lack the ability to dig into the CMS yourself, it's a great alternative for easy website forms.

Pluspunten

Ease of use in creating forms, links well of of our website. Looks seamless.

Minpunten

Nothing in particular; we switched CMS's and HubSpot's infrastructure allowed us to create better forms there.

Hi,
Thanks for the positive rating. We are glad it was easy for you to create forms using our platform. We also have a direct integration with Hubspot. You can check this link for more information on Hubspot integration: https://www.jotform.com/help/551-how-to-integrate-jotform-with-hubspot-crm/.

Kathleen
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020

I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Pluspunten

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Minpunten

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

Wufoo , Google Forms en Formstack Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

Hi Kathleen,
Thanks for leaving a positive review. We're thrilled to hear that you found it to be a great replacement for Adobe's online forms. It's fantastic to know that you appreciate the ease of use, the variety of templates, and the flexible export options. Managing submissions efficiently is a crucial feature, and we're glad it meets your needs. Reach out to us if you have questions or if you need help with your forms from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Chris

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best online form platform I've used

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Pluspunten

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Minpunten

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

Formstack Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Ease of use and features available

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

Antwoord van Jotform

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

• Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Flexible tool for all your Form Needs

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2021

I have used Jotform over the years for many different usage cases. Surveys among a larger group of people, intake forms for trainings and evaluations of meetings etc. - its easy and quick to put together a form, its just as easy and quick for your audience/clients etc. to fill the forms out and its equally easy and quick to make use of that data through their exporting functions. For my (not continual and in large volume) usage I only ever needed the free version. There are some additional functions if you pay as well. The only time I had an issue was when a PDF export function did not work as expected. The engineers got back to me within a short time frame - I was impressed.

Pluspunten

Form templates can easily be adjusted or you can start from scratch. Its easy to set up and use, simple for people to enter their data into your form and your export functions are great (Excel, or each respondents answers as PDF). Customer support is reactive, competent and polite. And all of that even though I have ever only used the free version!

Minpunten

The only downside might be that the individual settings for each form are a bit hidden. Once you know where they are its not hard to find them, but you might be searching the first time around how to ensure some of the settings are set up in a way that you want them to be.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

I love the fact that Jotform is not attached to a big name compartmentalizing my business data across different providers in some ways. We already have so much stuff on google and microsoft servers. But more importantly, even the free version of JotForm gives you a lot more flexibility and added functionality when comparing it to MS Forms and Google Forms.

Antwoord van Jotform

Thank you for such an awesome review towards our product and our customer support. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to know some of the features work well for your needs and that you find them convenient to use.
Happy holidays!

Lacy
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fantastic form builder works exactly as I hoped, and then some!

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2022

Pleasantly surprised by its functionality, we use Jotform for much more than we originally planned: surveys, application forms, online calculators, and more. I wouldn't go back to our previous solutions if you paid me to.

Pluspunten

Jotform is the first software that consistently does exactly what I want. Every. Single. Time. There's a help topic or community response for everything I've tried to create. It also integrates with our email marketing service, which makes customer communication and follow-ups a breeze.

I'm a sucker for flawlessly executed conditional logic, and Jotform does this extremely well. Essentially, every feature I look for is there, ready to do what I need it to, without any kinks, hiccups or work-arounds. Brilliant!

Minpunten

There's no drawback I can think of for Jotform. The only thing that took more effort than I would have liked was verification for sending automatic emails from our domain, but this is only because our organization has tighter security than most.

Paperform

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Prior to Jotform we had several services that did a portion of the job and not as well as Jotform: SurveyMonkey is relatively expensive for its functionality and often prompts users to take another (unrelated) survey after submitting their original survey. This confused our customers, particularly during election cycles when political surveys were recommended upon submission. Sitefinity has a built-in form builder that is...okay. I wouldn't recommend using it for anything but the most basic forms. Calconic is limited to calculations and required complicated hidden steps to compete the calculations we needed. It wasn't expensive, but we didn't use online calculators enough to justify the cost.

Sitefinity en SurveyMonkey

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Paperform is brilliant, but based outside the US. Our organization needed customer data to be stored within our country (USA) and Paperfom couldn't guarantee that it would be. In hindsight, I'm happy Paperform had this limitation because I'm so thrilled with Jotform's functionality.

Hello Lacy,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. That really means a lot. We are also glad to know that Jotform works exactly for your needs.
If you come across issues, make sure to contact us in our Support System via our Support Contact Form: https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Tim
Tim
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great transition from manual to digital

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2022

Overall, we've used Jotform quite regularly now and we haven't had any complaints yet. Of course we've tweaked the forms in order to make the experience smoother for our team. It is quite easy to learn, and we've even added in some computations in the forms, and it's been really helpful.

It does take a while to figure out the approval feature, but once you've overcome that hurdle, it gets easier.

I particularly like the fact that we can customize it just enough so it doesn't look like Google Forms or Microsoft Forms.

Pluspunten

We use Jotform for leave applications and petty cash requests in our small team. Before Jotform, we would typically do it manually and though it is seemingly mundane, does contribute to some inefficiencies specifically for me an my partner who approve these requests. Jotform helped streamline all those.

I like the feature that allows people to sign in the digital forms. This allowed us to completely remove some of the basic forms we have in our office and just transition to digital. It then gives us a PDF report after.

Minpunten

The free version is quite generous, allowing you to use the useful features of the app. I do find the pricing a bit expensive. It start from free and then suddenly jumps to 34 USD.

Typeform

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Jotform had the ability to sign forms. It also had more field features like computations, and also had the feature of exporting the form as a customized PDF report. We still use Microsoft Forms internally for some functions like our HR Tests.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Jotform's free tier is quite generous and had the ability to capture signatures. Both two may have a much cheaper option, but since we aren't a heavy user of forms, we opted for the best free tier.

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Tim, Thank you so much for the positive review. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact if you need help with your form.

• Sector: Internet

Great Form Builder in the market

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2022

Once I got used to it, Jotform has really been a game-changer for my business. I love that I can quickly and easily create forms to collect data from customers and clients without any programming knowledge. Jotform is so user-friendly and offers great customization options, so I can make forms look exactly how I want them to. Plus, the response time is incredibly fast. Highly recommend Jotform for anyone looking for a reliable form creation tool!

Pluspunten

I recently discovered Jotform and it has been a real game-changer for me. I love how quickly and easily I can create forms from scratch. They provide a ton of templates to choose from too, so I never have to start from scratch if I don't want to. It's super intuitive and user-friendly, so even the most tech-challenged people can create beautiful forms in no time.

Minpunten

At the beginning, I found the interface to be confusing and clunky, which made it difficult for me to create the forms I needed. Plus, once I did get a form created, the preview was sometimes buggy and unreliable. All in all, I can't recommend Jotform for anyone who is not a tech savvy and needs a dependable form creation platform.

SurveySparrow en SurveyMonkey

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

JotForm was easy and has the integrations I needed

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that Jotform has been a game-changer for you. It's great to know that our platform's ease of use and variety of templates have made form creation a breeze. We're sorry that you find some parts unreliable. There shouldn't be any problem now because we've made a lot of improvements since then.
We kindly ask that you give it another try and let us know if you have any questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Mohamed Salah
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Convenient & Easy to Use: My Experience with Jotform

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2023

Overall, my experience with Jotform has been positive. I find it to be a great tool for creating and managing web forms and I am happy with the features that it provides. It is easy to use and I can quickly complete tasks with the intuitive user interface.

Pluspunten

Jotform has been an incredibly convenient and easy to use tool for me. I love that I can create and manage web forms without needing any coding knowledge. The user interface is highly intuitive and I find myself able to quickly complete tasks without having to search through menus and settings.

Minpunten

My only complaint about Jotform is that the free version has limited features and cannot be customized as much as I would like. I wish they had more features included in the free version so that I could take full advantage of what the platform has to offer.

Hello Mohamed,
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you like our no code form builder. You can fully customize the classic form using custom CSS. You can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/75-customize-your-form-using-custom-css-codes/.
Or get the full source code of the classic form. For more information, you can follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-how-to-get-the-full-source-code-of-your-form.

Anil
Anil
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A simple and inclusive resolution to transition towards a paperless environment.

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2023

Jot Form serves as a versatile solution for us, allowing us to create an employee enrollment form, as well as gather various data surveys. We've had a wonderful experience using Jot Form for these purposes.

Pluspunten

A user-friendly and appealing resolution that offers digital form and signature capabilities as well as efficient data collection features. The software also boasts seamless integration with third-party tools, multi-level approval workflows, and integrated payment options, all of which contribute to a more streamlined paperless environment.

Minpunten

While the software's features are impressive, there are some limitations to consider. For example, tabular input questions are not dynamic and may require additional manual input. Additionally, incorporating an image field could enhance user-friendliness. Another factor to weigh is the relatively high cost of the software's license compared to other available solutions.

Zoho Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

The limited features in the Microsoft form as well as for the digital signature and the payment method integration

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

The limited features in Zoho forms as well as the integration scope in Zoho form is not that much advance

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Anil, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our platform and feedback. If you have concerns or suggestions, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Robin

Jotform Review

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2023

I have been very pleased with Jotform overall. I was able to get a 20% cut in cost by purchasing an annual plan. I do not recommend this product if one can get needs met by Google Forms. However, for those of us that need a HIPAA-compliant form creator, Jotform does the job well. If you choose to use Jotform, do not expect quick responses to any problems you might have. Although they have a good supply of "help articles," their menu for finding them need considerable improvement.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of designing a new form.

Minpunten

Jotform does not have live support. Waiting hours for a reply can be inconvenient and interrupt the flow of designing a form, and the usual response requests a screenshot of the issue one is having. This requires a second round of interactions that could be avoided if they had live chat or synchronous phone service.

Hi Robin,
We truly appreciate your feedback, as we are always striving to improve. We do have live chat support when you open your My Forms page. But if it is not there, then it means there's high traffic and the live chat is temporarily unavailable.
If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

• Sector: Horeca

Great Product For a Small Company

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2023

Our experience with Jot Form has been amazing and has changed the way that we are able to operate as a company. We no longer need to rely on pen and paper to help manage our team out in the field. With the help of the forms, we are able to accurately track times and gather information from our caregivers as well as our clients.

Pluspunten

We really like to use the forms to keep track of our caregivers times. We mostly don't use paper timesheets anymore, and we now have a hard paper trail not subject to the potential loss of any physical sheets of paper.

Minpunten

Occasionally can't download PDF submissions. We depend on these to keep good records of our team mates times on particular shifts.

Docusign

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Just looking for a better option that was intuitive and easy to use.

Adobe Acrobat Sign

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

The price is more set in stone and the overall usability is just much simpler on Jotform.

Antwoord van Jotform

Thanks for sharing your positive review of our product. We are glad that you are able to utilize our platform for your transition to paperless. If you have encountered any issues, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Lisa
  • Sector: Sport

Great for our organization

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2023

Pluspunten

Great for registration forms; lots of customizability, and once you figure out the calculation widget, it's easily reproducible for future forms. I also like the flexibility of knowing we can pay for a year, or we can downgrade and upgrade our plan on a monthly basis based on our usage. I also love that you pay a flat fee; they don't charge a percentage based on registrations or transactions, which helps for budgeting purposes.

Minpunten

It has glitched unexpectedly in the past, where users cannot submit forms and get error messages (in error). I've also had issues with the autosave function, where the builder will randomly freeze and when I reload, it pulls up an old version. Using Chrome instead of Safari helped with this. The customer service could also be improved - it's frustrating that you can't call and talk to someone (but on the plus side, you can google just about any issue and find several suggestions from Jotform staff).

Hello Lisa,
Thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear that our platform has been beneficial for your organization and that you appreciate the flexibility of our pricing options.
If you are still experiencing issues with your forms, let us know through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Our team will be more than happy to assist you.

Mohan Manohar
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Streamline Your Workflow with JotForm - The All-in-One Forms and Document Management Solution

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2023

1. User-friendly 2.Efficient solution for forms creation and management 3. Document management4.Easy-to-use interface 5.Wide range of features and integrations6. Streamlining their workflows and increasing efficiency^. Useful tool for streamlining their workflows and increasing efficiency.

Pluspunten

1. User-friendly design 2.Electronic signatures3.Document management4.Reporting and analytics5.Integration with other tools6.Security and reliability

Minpunten

1. Limited customization2.Limited reporting and analytics3.Limited support for more complex forms4.Limited integration options

Google Forms en Typeform

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

1.Limited customization options2.Limited reporting and analytics3.Limited support for more complex forms4. Limited integration options5.Security concerns6.Dependence on Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

1. Wide range of customization options2.Wide range of integrations3.Advanced features4.Affordable pricing5.Strong support

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Mohan, Thank you for the detailed review and feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience using our platform. You can fully customize your classic form using custom CSS. For more information, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-how-to-inject-custom-css-codes/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Clyde
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Awesome Project Management Tool And More!

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2023

It was more than worth the money because of the multi features of the forms. It was an excellent tool for project management, and because our organization is a project driven one, this was a hand and glove fit. I was highly impressed with the features and the experience!

Pluspunten

The customization features of the form and the ability to use the forms for multiple uses.

Minpunten

Because of the amount of features, it became challenging to navigate the system to find specifically hat you needed the forms to do

Hi Clyde,
Thanks for sharing your insight about our platform. We do have help guides that can assist you when creating forms or checking on features. You can check this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-1-getting-started-with-jotform/.

Arlène
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

If you need to create online forms, look no further!

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2021

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

Pluspunten

For me, there is no doubt: JotForm is THE one tool everyone should look into when it comes to creating online forms. It doesn't matter what you need the form for and whether you need one form or ten... JotForm is going to be a valuable resource for you.

Of all the different things it brings to the table, my two favorite features are its templates and integrations. Why wasting time to create a form when there are others who have already created them for you? It is crazy to think that JotForm has a template library with over 10,000 items with pretty much every category you can think of (like booking forms, request forms, payment forms, just to name a few).

And if you would like to do something with your form other than simply collecting information, you will be glad to read that JotForm has over 100 integrations with many tools you are probably already using, like PayPal, Zoom, Google Calendar and Dropbox. This is great to create simple, yet powerful automated workflows to do many different things with JotForm.

Minpunten

Depending on how often you use forms, you may find that the JotForm free plan isn't enough for you (at the moment, it has a limit of 100 monthly submissions) so you are likely to end up having to pay for it.

I would say that this is the one thing I like the least about the platform.

Antwoord van Jotform

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Arlene. We are extremely grateful for your great words towards JotForm and we highly appreciate it. You're the best!