Jotform

Robuuste formulieren die overal werken

(1.819)

Sorteren op

Arjen
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Heeft mij erg geholpen om het bedrijfsproces te optimaliseren.

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2022

Ik kan op professionele wijze een bestelformulier presenteren.

Ik kan op professionele wijze een bestelformulier presenteren.

Pluspunten

Ik kon er met gemak een bestelformulier in maken, zonder enig technische of creatieve kennis.

Minpunten

Ik zou in de pakketten die aangeboden worden nog een lager instapmodel kiezen. De gratis versie heeft te weinig inzendingen en de eerst betaalde versie is echt een stap te ver voor het relatief simpele gebruik zoals door mij. Ik betaal graag voor een mooie functionaliteit als dit, maar misschien meer modulair aanbieden of een betaalde basisstap aanbieden.

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Arjen, Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear that using our platform, you were able to easily construct your order form.

Our current pricing schedule is for monthly and yearly subscriptions only.

We'll be happy to help.

Tim
Tim
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great transition from manual to digital

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2022

Overall, we've used Jotform quite regularly now and we haven't had any complaints yet. Of course we've tweaked the forms in order to make the experience smoother for our team. It is quite easy to learn, and we've even added in some computations in the forms, and it's been really helpful.

It does take a while to figure out the approval feature, but once you've overcome that hurdle, it gets easier.

I particularly like the fact that we can customize it just enough so it doesn't look like Google Forms or Microsoft Forms.

Pluspunten

We use Jotform for leave applications and petty cash requests in our small team. Before Jotform, we would typically do it manually and though it is seemingly mundane, does contribute to some inefficiencies specifically for me an my partner who approve these requests. Jotform helped streamline all those.

I like the feature that allows people to sign in the digital forms. This allowed us to completely remove some of the basic forms we have in our office and just transition to digital. It then gives us a PDF report after.

Minpunten

The free version is quite generous, allowing you to use the useful features of the app. I do find the pricing a bit expensive. It start from free and then suddenly jumps to 34 USD.

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Jotform had the ability to sign forms. It also had more field features like computations, and also had the feature of exporting the form as a customized PDF report. We still use Microsoft Forms internally for some functions like our HR Tests.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Jotform's free tier is quite generous and had the ability to capture signatures. Both two may have a much cheaper option, but since we aren't a heavy user of forms, we opted for the best free tier.

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Tim, Thank you so much for the positive review. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact if you need help with your form.

Beckie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Surveys made simplified

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2024

We use JotForm for program registration and event feedback. Many of our users aren't tech savy and they are able to easily navigate JotForm.

Pluspunten

JotForm is not only simple to use, but simple to integrate with other products including our website and payment methods

Minpunten

Nothing - it has been a great experience

Hi Beckie,
We are glad you had a great experience with our platform functionality and features. Thanks for the excellent rating.
If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Scott
Scott
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

User friendly and easy, however expensive and somewhat limited

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2023

It is easy and quick to set up a short form and manage its settings, however for the Free plan alone, its very limiting, especially for my team. The 5-forms limit, the 100MB storage space, monthly views and monthly payment submissions amount is not ideal for larger teams or studios (only ideal for small groups I would say), and to upgrade to get more submissions, etc. is quite pricey, especially the Bronze plan (you're jumping from Free to $34USD a month (or $61 a month for us in New Zealand) which is quite an expensive jump). The premium plans in my opinion should be reworked.Personally, I'm only using Jotform for signable agreements and for invoicing/payment reasons; since my team is recruiting often, Jotform is not suitable for admission/recruitment forms (submissions are received often, so the 100 monthly limit on Free is not ideal).I would only recommend Jotform for small groups if you're sticking with a free plan for a form provider; if money's not a concern for you, then by all means! It's still a good form designer, however make sure you have the cash to upgrade or not too large of a team.

Pluspunten

> No limit on amount of form fields> Easy to set up and user friendly> Good to use for invoicing or anything else payment related without too much limitation> Looks appealing and not messy> Easy to view submissions> Ability to password/passcode protect the form submissions> Quick and easy to integrate into websites, especially Weebly

Minpunten

> Expensive - its very expensive to unlock all features of the form provider. Make sure you or your team or group can afford it.> Free plan very limited - the free plan for Jotform is extremely limiting. It's best for groups, not good for teams and studios.

Hello Scott,

Thank you for sharing your experience using our platform.

Mika
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Best Software For My Business!!!

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2023

Pluspunten

Jotform has been the best software for my business. I have tried four other softwares before Jotform. Jotform is the best because it is the most affordable, convenient, flexible and customizable, and it offers encryption and signature signing features as well!!

Minpunten

I have no cons at all with the Jotform software.

Hi Mika,
Thanks for your awesome review! We're delighted to hear that Jotform has been the best fit for your business! Your positive feedback means a lot to us.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Yokesha
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Makes Organizing Forms a Breeze

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2024

Overall, it is been pretty good especially since the customer support chat feature is now available.

Pluspunten

I love the customization of this program. Forms are very clean and easy to read. There are so many template and designs that allows for timely creation of forms.

Minpunten

Customer support. When I first purchased the program, customer support was almost none existent. The only thing available was customer forum which as not very helpful. However, i have noticed recently that they have a chat support line that has been helpful.

Hi Yokesha,
We are glad you had a great time using our platform. Your feedback is appreciated. We do have 24/7 support on our forum which has an average response time of less than an hour.

Siyasanga
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The way to grow your business

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2024

Good expirience! Jotform will definitively help on the growth of my company. There's always something new and interesting which is great cause it's conveniencing my life. Good features and business support services.

Pluspunten

I liked the fact that when i created an online form, i was able to custormize it, got notifications each and everytime a person filled the form plus that jotform collected the data for me. So it my life very easy.

Minpunten

So far can't say much about the cons cause i haven't quite noticed them but if I do, will raise them up

Hi Siyasanga,
We are glad that our platform made your business process easy. Thanks for the excellent review.

Julie Ann
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Very helpful app!

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2024

Pluspunten

The application is very easy to use even on newbies.

Minpunten

I dont like the premium plans, cheaper plans please.

Hi Julie,
We are so glad to hear that you love our product! Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
The free plan is still feature-packed, as you can still use the integrations and security. You can check out this link: https://www.jotform.com/features/ for our features.
If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Ruan
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Easy form for business

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2024

Pluspunten

Abundance of templates to choose from, can archive forms not in use to use at a later stage, from signing up clients to consultation forms.

Minpunten

Only 5 forms available at once, which is fair. I would recommend for small business.

Hi Ruan,
Thanks for the excellent rating and feedback. We are glad you like our free templates and features.

Jacob
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Jotform - A great way to get forms done

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2024

Pluspunten

It's ease of use and simplicity is second to none

Minpunten

It's not customizable enough and I find that it doesn't always look very professional

Hi Jacob,
Thanks for the excellent rating. We are glad you like how user-friendly our platform is. You can fully customize your classic form layout using CSS. For more information, you can check out this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/75-customize-your-form-using-custom-css-codes/.

Can
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best form automation tools in the market

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2024

Pluspunten

Jotform is the best form automation tool with its extensive features.

Minpunten

Jotform can provide a faster customer service experience via email.

Hi Can,
Thanks for your awesome review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Jotform to be the best form automation tool with its extensive features.

Kathleen
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020

I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Pluspunten

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Minpunten

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

Wufoo, Google Forms en Formstack Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

Antwoord van Jotform

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved.
Best Regards!

Chris

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best online form platform I've used

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Pluspunten

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Minpunten

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

Formstack Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Ease of use and features available

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

Antwoord van Jotform

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

• Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Flexible tool for all your Form Needs

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2021

I have used Jotform over the years for many different usage cases. Surveys among a larger group of people, intake forms for trainings and evaluations of meetings etc. - its easy and quick to put together a form, its just as easy and quick for your audience/clients etc. to fill the forms out and its equally easy and quick to make use of that data through their exporting functions. For my (not continual and in large volume) usage I only ever needed the free version. There are some additional functions if you pay as well. The only time I had an issue was when a PDF export function did not work as expected. The engineers got back to me within a short time frame - I was impressed.

Pluspunten

Form templates can easily be adjusted or you can start from scratch. Its easy to set up and use, simple for people to enter their data into your form and your export functions are great (Excel, or each respondents answers as PDF). Customer support is reactive, competent and polite. And all of that even though I have ever only used the free version!

Minpunten

The only downside might be that the individual settings for each form are a bit hidden. Once you know where they are its not hard to find them, but you might be searching the first time around how to ensure some of the settings are set up in a way that you want them to be.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

I love the fact that Jotform is not attached to a big name compartmentalizing my business data across different providers in some ways. We already have so much stuff on google and microsoft servers. But more importantly, even the free version of JotForm gives you a lot more flexibility and added functionality when comparing it to MS Forms and Google Forms.

Antwoord van Jotform

Thank you for such an awesome review towards our product and our customer support. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to know some of the features work well for your needs and that you find them convenient to use.
Happy holidays!

Lacy
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fantastic form builder works exactly as I hoped, and then some!

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2022

Pleasantly surprised by its functionality, we use Jotform for much more than we originally planned: surveys, application forms, online calculators, and more. I wouldn't go back to our previous solutions if you paid me to.

Pluspunten

Jotform is the first software that consistently does exactly what I want. Every. Single. Time. There's a help topic or community response for everything I've tried to create. It also integrates with our email marketing service, which makes customer communication and follow-ups a breeze.

I'm a sucker for flawlessly executed conditional logic, and Jotform does this extremely well. Essentially, every feature I look for is there, ready to do what I need it to, without any kinks, hiccups or work-arounds. Brilliant!

Minpunten

There's no drawback I can think of for Jotform. The only thing that took more effort than I would have liked was verification for sending automatic emails from our domain, but this is only because our organization has tighter security than most.

Paperform

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Prior to Jotform we had several services that did a portion of the job and not as well as Jotform: SurveyMonkey is relatively expensive for its functionality and often prompts users to take another (unrelated) survey after submitting their original survey. This confused our customers, particularly during election cycles when political surveys were recommended upon submission. Sitefinity has a built-in form builder that is...okay. I wouldn't recommend using it for anything but the most basic forms. Calconic is limited to calculations and required complicated hidden steps to compete the calculations we needed. It wasn't expensive, but we didn't use online calculators enough to justify the cost.

Sitefinity en SurveyMonkey

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Paperform is brilliant, but based outside the US. Our organization needed customer data to be stored within our country (USA) and Paperfom couldn't guarantee that it would be. In hindsight, I'm happy Paperform had this limitation because I'm so thrilled with Jotform's functionality.

Hello Lacy,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. That really means a lot. We are also glad to know that Jotform works exactly for your needs.
If you come across issues, make sure to contact us in our Support System via our Support Contact Form: https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp

Best Premium Form Builder Plugin

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2023

Easy to use and set up with a premium design that is auto-optimized to suit different screen sizes. before I learned about jotform, I attached calendly link on my website and end up with a lot of unwanted or nonqualified prospects booking a call with me but didnt show up. With jotform, I can set clients' expectations of my service fee range via the form questions and answer and only allow those who complete the submission to book a session with me. It's not just a form tool but also perfect for prospect filtering as only serious prospects will fill out all those questions and get to my calendly link to book an appointment.

Pluspunten

I like the premium, animated, and classy form interface compared to a normal google form. It makes my website look so much more professional. I also love that it can perform validation for the input and comes with automation and mobile apps to make life easier. I love that the form is auto-optimized according to the different screen sizes of our devices.

Minpunten

nothing it's really good for its feature already. I couldn't ask for more.

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Funnel Whiz Studio, We're so happy to know you had a great experience using our platform. Thank you for the detailed review.

Mohan Manohar
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Streamline Your Workflow with JotForm - The All-in-One Forms and Document Management Solution

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2023

1. User-friendly 2.Efficient solution for forms creation and management 3. Document management4.Easy-to-use interface 5.Wide range of features and integrations6. Streamlining their workflows and increasing efficiency^. Useful tool for streamlining their workflows and increasing efficiency.

Pluspunten

1. User-friendly design 2.Electronic signatures3.Document management4.Reporting and analytics5.Integration with other tools6.Security and reliability

Minpunten

1. Limited customization2.Limited reporting and analytics3.Limited support for more complex forms4.Limited integration options

Google Forms en Typeform

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

1.Limited customization options2.Limited reporting and analytics3.Limited support for more complex forms4. Limited integration options5.Security concerns6.Dependence on Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

1. Wide range of customization options2.Wide range of integrations3.Advanced features4.Affordable pricing5.Strong support

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Mohan, Thank you for the detailed review and feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience using our platform. You can fully customize your classic form using custom CSS. For more information, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-how-to-inject-custom-css-codes/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Anil
Anil
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A simple and inclusive resolution to transition towards a paperless environment.

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2023

Jot Form serves as a versatile solution for us, allowing us to create an employee enrollment form, as well as gather various data surveys. We've had a wonderful experience using Jot Form for these purposes.

Pluspunten

A user-friendly and appealing resolution that offers digital form and signature capabilities as well as efficient data collection features. The software also boasts seamless integration with third-party tools, multi-level approval workflows, and integrated payment options, all of which contribute to a more streamlined paperless environment.

Minpunten

While the software's features are impressive, there are some limitations to consider. For example, tabular input questions are not dynamic and may require additional manual input. Additionally, incorporating an image field could enhance user-friendliness. Another factor to weigh is the relatively high cost of the software's license compared to other available solutions.

Zoho Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

The limited features in the Microsoft form as well as for the digital signature and the payment method integration

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

The limited features in Zoho forms as well as the integration scope in Zoho form is not that much advance

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Anil, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our platform and feedback. If you have concerns or suggestions, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Great Product For a Small Company

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2023

Our experience with Jot Form has been amazing and has changed the way that we are able to operate as a company. We no longer need to rely on pen and paper to help manage our team out in the field. With the help of the forms, we are able to accurately track times and gather information from our caregivers as well as our clients.

Pluspunten

We really like to use the forms to keep track of our caregivers times. We mostly don't use paper timesheets anymore, and we now have a hard paper trail not subject to the potential loss of any physical sheets of paper.

Minpunten

Occasionally can't download PDF submissions. We depend on these to keep good records of our team mates times on particular shifts.

DocuSign

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Just looking for a better option that was intuitive and easy to use.

Adobe Acrobat Sign

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

The price is more set in stone and the overall usability is just much simpler on Jotform.

Antwoord van Jotform

Thanks for sharing your positive review of our product. We are glad that you are able to utilize our platform for your transition to paperless. If you have encountered any issues, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

• Sector: Papier- en bosbouwproducten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

100% hassle free

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2023

Jotform has been an easy way for us to collect certain bits of data from floor personnel. We used to use shared Excel sheets to log findings from xyz areas of the machine complex but the data validation and selection options take quite a bit of time to set up and you keep having to update it to get ahead of new error. Whereas now, our personnel log into the app we've made on Jotform and submit whichever form they want with close to zero error. It saved us time from having to clean data, and money because we can now access more accurate data to make decisions with.

Pluspunten

It's mainly a form builder, but the mobile apps have been very effective way for us to collect data easily as a lot of our personnel that we collect data from are not near a computer. With the app we designed, they can quickly go on their phones and input the data with zero hassle.

Minpunten

We commonly have to deal with downtime which causes issues because we need the data to be entered at the same time every day and sometimes can't because we can't even get on the system.

Antwoord van Jotform

Thank you for the detailed review of your platform. We are glad you had a positive experience. If you have any recommendations or concerns, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Brijesh

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very capable form & e-sign software for our small business

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2023

We use Jotform to manage our guest/partner forms and surveys, partnership agreements, and to speed up a few internal processes. The platform works smoothly and has a professional-looking user interface. It's priced reasonably, and the there are regular updates and new releases. All in all, it's streamlined our processes, and increased our revenue-generating metrics.

Pluspunten

I think the best thing about it is that it work as a platform rather than just one product. Other than the form builder, we've used Jotform's PDF editor, app builder, e-sign builder, and spreadsheet feature. It saves you the hassle from having to buy 3 - 4 different tools which you then have to integrate it all together.

Minpunten

The bugs are a bit of a nuisance, but I can't really think of anything negative we've seen.

Formstack Forms en Typeform

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

We were pitched the other two while we were already using Jotform. Typeform's features seemed lacking, and Formstack was much much more expensive so we didn't really see any reason to consider a switch

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Brijesh, Thank you for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad you had a great experience. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

• Sector: Voedselproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy way to collect data from our field personnel

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2023

I'm very happy with Jotform for managing our department's forms. Thanks to it, we can now not only collect data from our field personnel when they don't have access to a desktop, but above that, the data is validated, archived securely, and charted automatically with our Power BI integration. It helped us solve a big issue on our data side and brought an extra level of insight into our efforts.

Pluspunten

I think the best thing about it is probably all the templates they have available. There are hundreds of templates for most common form types. Thanks to that, we've never had to design a form from scratch. We just pick a template, add a couple custom questions or fields, and voila.

Minpunten

Nothing sticks out that much. It would be good to have live support though.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Jotform seemed a lot more advanced with better form fields. The mobile interface is also far better than the others

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review. We are so glad to hear that you love our templates. We do have chat support, which is available when you open the main Jotform page; if it is not there, then it means there is high traffic and the live chat is closed.

Emilio
  • Sector: Sport
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great customizable solution for various forms

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2023

Great experience overall. The software itself is so user friendly. Drag and drop elements is the way to go.

Pluspunten

All the form elements available make creating forms super customizable. Love the widgets. Automated email confirmations and conditional logic features are huge pluses, too. Google sheets is a favorite integration of ours so we can have form submission answers fed into reports. The help pages and forums are a great resource.

Minpunten

When looking for a very specific solution, you may have to search the forums a bit, but customized solutions necessarily take a bit more legwork.

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

We did consider Google Forms for one purpose initially but it was not as customizable.

Hi Emilio,
Thanks for your nice review. We appreciate it.
If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help

Arlène
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

If you need to create online forms, look no further!

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2021

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

Pluspunten

For me, there is no doubt: JotForm is THE one tool everyone should look into when it comes to creating online forms. It doesn't matter what you need the form for and whether you need one form or ten... JotForm is going to be a valuable resource for you.

Of all the different things it brings to the table, my two favorite features are its templates and integrations. Why wasting time to create a form when there are others who have already created them for you? It is crazy to think that JotForm has a template library with over 10,000 items with pretty much every category you can think of (like booking forms, request forms, payment forms, just to name a few).

And if you would like to do something with your form other than simply collecting information, you will be glad to read that JotForm has over 100 integrations with many tools you are probably already using, like PayPal, Zoom, Google Calendar and Dropbox. This is great to create simple, yet powerful automated workflows to do many different things with JotForm.

Minpunten

Depending on how often you use forms, you may find that the JotForm free plan isn't enough for you (at the moment, it has a limit of 100 monthly submissions) so you are likely to end up having to pay for it.

I would say that this is the one thing I like the least about the platform.

Antwoord van Jotform

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Arlene. We are extremely grateful for your great words towards JotForm and we highly appreciate it. You're the best!

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
  • Sector: E-learning

Powerful Online Form Automation System

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2022

As of Today, We are using JotForm over 4+ years continuously. We did not face any kind of system issues or troubles so far. We use it daily to collect our customers data and responses via 25 Jot Forms. Currently we are using Google Sheet and Google Drive integration which is really helpful for us to archive our daily targets. Their massive Template collection, Integrations and Widgets were very supportive to our business everyday. Finally i should say, as a system admin, JotForm is a Very Powerful Form Builder that can archive anyone's business requirements with a grate value by using only few simple clicks.

Pluspunten

First of all, The user interface is brilliant. Very easy to understand. Easy Drag and Drop form builder saves lots of time in our corporate life. JotForm design process is very straight forward and gives ability to customize out forms according to our requirements. It allows our team to collaborate simultaneously which is a grate feature that i did not see from other competitors before. Another Plus point is that JotForm has lots or integration options with 3rd party systems like Paypal, Stripe, Skrill & etc. They provide few different pricing plans with a very attractive Free Plan which includes 5 Free Forms. Of course JotForm has a reasonable price when compare to its competitors. It has a grate library with over 10,000 Templates. E Signature is a another grate feature to mention.

Minpunten

Sometimes, Its confusing to find the right template for us. But eventually we do. I would appreciate if they can improve their customer service center. sometime it is harder to get a help instantly form their side. Better if they can implement more Tutorials and Guides us to follow.

Zoho Forms en SurveyMonkey

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Kavindu, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using our platform. You can check this link, https://www.jotform.com/help/, to view our quick guide. Rest assured, we're always working to add new services and features to Jotform. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us via the support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be glad to assist.