Jotform

Robuuste formulieren die overal werken

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Great Software for Creation Custom Forms

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2022

Pluspunten

It is very user-friendly for creating the forms, sharing, and filling them. It even creates a mobile app using the forms.

Minpunten

Nothing at all. It satisfies what is expected from it.

Antwoord van Jotform Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Ozan, Thanks for writing Jotform a positive review. That's so much appreciated.

Rhonda
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Versatile forms

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

I am confident that the forms I create using JotForm are professional and functional. The surveys are what I use most often. I am not on site with employees to supervise on a regular basis, I send surveys to patients and their families to make sure that they are happy with the employee and that all required daily tasks are completed. I use JotForm to collect health data and if need be HIPAA compliant forms.
I use a "2-in-1" laptop/tablet often, JotForm functions on that and my desktop computer. I get timely returns because of the mobile responsive forms. I would like JotForm more if the site was organized.

Pluspunten

All forms are mobile responsive and a mobile app for Jotform can be downloaded on your phone. Forms can even be created on the mobile app. The desktop and mobile are similar. Choose from many themes and templates., choose from classic form and card form.
Form fields are less restrictive. Manipulate forms by drag and drop. Widgets can be added to forms for e-signatures and check lists. Image slide is another choice. Forms can be automated and decrease workload. JotForm advises on how to get better response rates from your forms.

Minpunten

I spend a lot longer than I want using JotForm. It takes a long time to find the right template, the right theme, and personalize them. The freemium plan is restrictive. The customer support team did not answer my questions or solve my problem. I had to ask another JotForm user how to even reach them because JotForm is unorganized.

Hello Rhonda,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are pleased to hear that our product benefited your company.

You can go through our Form templates section here: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/. Please note that our Freemium plan is to experience the features and services we offer in our form builder; hence we encourage users to upgrade their account if they want to have unlimited access to all the features.

Jotform customer service is available 24/7 through our support system at https://www.jotform.com/answers/, with an average response time of less than 2 hours. If you have any suggestions, please contact us using the support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Karl
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Too many bugs & quirks, too little support

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2022

I've had 2 experiences with trying to build a form to accomplish an important task, and it's failed both times. The tools don't work properly, there's no support, and when the issue is on their end, you're just out of luck. There's no fix time, ever. Don't use this for anything where you can't work around this service's repeated failures.

Pluspunten

It appears, on the surface, to offer a ton of really nice form elements & features. You can make the forms do a lot of seemingly cool stuff that's difficult, if not impossible in some other form builders (until you actually deploy them & discover their true, undisclosed limitations/quirks).

Minpunten

There are constant bugs, quirks, and downtime, with ZERO live support regardless of subscriptions level. My biggest issue is with prefilling forms for customers. Important fields like the product list can't be prefilled so all the customer has to do is review & sign. Of course, it doesn't tell you this until you go to actually prefill a form. Now I'm left with a situation where I have to have a different, less-capable form if I want to prefill contracts for customers using existing info. What a waste. Better yet, there's no support. If you have a question or issue, you get to wait for an email response. Of course, they only deal with part of what you've asked, so you then have to send another email, then wait another unknowable period of time for the next person to deal with half of the problem, then requiring another email, another wait.... and so forth. Of course, if it's an underlying issue with their software (like the improperly functioning dropdown quantity selector), they say they'll send it to the developer team, and who knows when/if the problem will get addressed at that point. They literally tell you that they can't tell you. Not acceptable for commercial deployment, imo.

123FormBuilder en Cognito Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Jotform seemed to offer form capabilities not found in other services (but doesn't, in practice).

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

It seemed to offer increased functionality with fields like the configurable list & item list. In practice, however, these fields turn out to be worthless due to quirks like not being able to prefill them & having them act like they're required during prefill, even when they're not set as required.

Hello Karl,
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. Unfortunately, we no longer offer live support because we believe we provide better support via our support system since we are able to provide step-by-step guides, screencasts, and other references that might be useful in resolving issues. Please provide us additional information about the issues you've encountered using our support contact form at www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can further investigate and work with you until it's resolved. Our typical response time is from 30 minutes to two hours; however, it may vary based on how many queries we receive each day. The Prefill feature does not currently support the Product List field but we opened a feature request ticket for you here https://www.jotform.com/answers/4335480. To find out supported fields for Prefill, check our guide here: https://www.jotform.com/help/1805-prefill.
Reach out to us via our support contact form should you have any questions.

Lacy
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fantastic form builder works exactly as I hoped, and then some!

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2022

Pleasantly surprised by its functionality, we use Jotform for much more than we originally planned: surveys, application forms, online calculators, and more. I wouldn't go back to our previous solutions if you paid me to.

Pluspunten

Jotform is the first software that consistently does exactly what I want. Every. Single. Time. There's a help topic or community response for everything I've tried to create. It also integrates with our email marketing service, which makes customer communication and follow-ups a breeze.

I'm a sucker for flawlessly executed conditional logic, and Jotform does this extremely well. Essentially, every feature I look for is there, ready to do what I need it to, without any kinks, hiccups or work-arounds. Brilliant!

Minpunten

There's no drawback I can think of for Jotform. The only thing that took more effort than I would have liked was verification for sending automatic emails from our domain, but this is only because our organization has tighter security than most.

Paperform

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Prior to Jotform we had several services that did a portion of the job and not as well as Jotform: SurveyMonkey is relatively expensive for its functionality and often prompts users to take another (unrelated) survey after submitting their original survey. This confused our customers, particularly during election cycles when political surveys were recommended upon submission. Sitefinity has a built-in form builder that is...okay. I wouldn't recommend using it for anything but the most basic forms. Calconic is limited to calculations and required complicated hidden steps to compete the calculations we needed. It wasn't expensive, but we didn't use online calculators enough to justify the cost.

Calconic, Sitefinity en SurveyMonkey

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Paperform is brilliant, but based outside the US. Our organization needed customer data to be stored within our country (USA) and Paperfom couldn't guarantee that it would be. In hindsight, I'm happy Paperform had this limitation because I'm so thrilled with Jotform's functionality.

Hello Lacy,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. That really means a lot. We are also glad to know that Jotform works exactly for your needs.
If you come across issues, make sure to contact us in our Support System via our Support Contact Form: https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Love me some Jot Form

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

99% positive (because nothing is perfect) but in general from the day we signed up to the making sure the forms worked and look great on both desktop and mobile Jortform really makes it easy

Pluspunten

Jotform is super easy to set up, design, edit and deploy.

It is not a 100% free, the more we use it the more it costs

Typeform, Zoho Survey en SurveyMonkey

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

WP form is free but there was always an issue, usually in receiving our leads

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

They were recommend by another web developer who has been using them for years

Antwoord van Jotform Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello, Thank you for the great review. We are glad you liked how our form builder works. You may create five forms with all the features available on the free plan. However, if you want to have more than five forms, then you will have to upgrade to a paid plan. If you have questions, please visit https://www.jotform.com/contact to get in touch with us.

Samantha
  • Sector: Automotive

I recommend Jotform

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2022

It's pleasant I would recommend it to other organizations.

Pluspunten

We like that Jotform is very customizable and integrates with a lot of other software we use.

Minpunten

Downloading data from a form can be a bit difficult, especially an offline form.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Google Forms en Typeform

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

We use Hubspot since forms are already included in our plan. But I like Jotform more.

Antwoord van Jotform Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Samantha, Thank you for the positive rating. We are glad you liked our form customizability and integration. It is possible to use custom CSS for our classic forms. For more information, you can check out this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-how-to-inject-custom-css-codes/. Here is also a link: https://www.jotform.com/integrations/ to our available integrations. Please contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact regarding the issue you have encountered downloading your data. We would gladly assist you.

Alys
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Great for online quizzes and on brand forms

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2022

Pluspunten

I love the variety of features available in this form builder and how I’m able to build professional, on brand forms and quizzes even on the free plan

Minpunten

I really like that there is a plug-in to turn your form into a quiz - this could possibly be developed as it’s very simplistic in appearance but it does do the job

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

The wide range of integrations with other software

Hi Alys,
Thank you for your positive review. We are glad you liked our Quiz app feature in the form. If in case you want to learn more about the Quiz App, please check out guide here: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-turn-your-form-into-a-quiz-or-exam/. Please feel free to use our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact to get in touch with us if you have any questions.

Sean
  • Sector: Olie en energie
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Makes employee forms easy!

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2022

We utilized Jotform to manage our COVID response for employee vaccinations, isolation and quarantine protocol. It greatly simplified our original manual process and decreased our work load by 90%.

Pluspunten

Jotform is easy to use, while giving you HIPAA protection at the most competitive price on the market. The form automation and ability to put formulas within the forms made it easy to work with.

Minpunten

Some of the formulas to calculate days can take some trial and error to get them to work correctly.

Hello Sean,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Jotform. It's good to hear it helps simplify your workload.
If you need any assistance with form calculations, just let us know via our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ and we would gladly assist you.

Dheeraj
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Helped with the Surveys with customers

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2022

Pluspunten

Helped with the form automation & survey to conduct employee surveys & customer surveys

Minpunten

Pricing of the platform made us to switch to alternatives.

Hello Dheeraj,
We appreciate your positive review. We're happy to hear that our platform improved your work flow.
Due to the features we provide, we believe our pricing is comparable to that of our competitors. Visit https://www.jotform.com/features/ for additional details about our features that are currently offered.
Please get in touch with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact if you have any questions.

Frico
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Jotform for survey and form

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2022

Jotform is a great product if you're looking for good product to help you create a survey or form. It has lots of features and you can use it for free for some features which is enough for me.

Pluspunten

Jotform has lots of features compare to other product. We can create a survey with many elements such as ratings, payments, widgets, etc. It helps us a lot since we can use the feature that we need here.

Minpunten

We need to pay if we want get more response, since the free plan only allows 100 response per month.

Antwoord van Jotform Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Frico, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you had a good time using Jotform's features.

Considering that we provide many more features than our competitors, we think our pricing is reasonable.

If you have feature requests or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us using our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Deniz
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Jotform is the best (if you don't mind the price)

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2022

Pluspunten

Jotform is realy the best tool about survey and appointment purposes. They have tons of automations features and it has easy of use charachter. Also customer support is very fast and kindly.

Minpunten

Prices! To be honest jotform is very expensive. Thats why althought it was my favorite tool, ı dont use it because of price. Especially country like Turkey which is inflation rate is more than %150, this price is not normal. I think they should define different price point for different country. Or should serve some discount coupon.

YouCanBook.me

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

There is just one reason; Price. You can make free survey via Zoho and you dont have any limit. That s amazing. Also Bookafy can serve many features with free version. I started to use these tools free version and after a while convert my freemium plan to paid plan. Also ı have thousands of students which have to use that kind of tools, and ı suggest these tools to all of them. Because their free versions are very powerfull.

Zoho Forms en Bookafy

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Easy of use. Customer service and Automations features.

Antwoord van Jotform Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Deniz, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our integrations.

We do have localized pricing if you live in Turkey.

We do believe that our pricing is justified with the features and security added to the form.
We are committed to providing quality products and services to you.

Please use our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have questions.

Elsa
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Jotform is a great form platform.

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2022

Pluspunten

I like the different ways the a form in Jotform can be embedded on other sites. Different CMS have specific scripts and Jotform scripts for embedding forms make it easy to adjust as needed.

Minpunten

I would like the quiz feature to be a bit more prominent and useful. Additionally, I'd like to be able to use analytics to track features on the form.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

I chose Jotform because the features and security were more advanced.

Hello Elsa,
Thank you so much for your positive remarks. It's great to know that you found convenient ways to embed the form in your website. As of the moment, we do not have any other quiz feature except using our Quiz Form app. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-turn-your-form-into-a-quiz-or-exam/. If you're looking for form analytics, here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/425-understanding-form-analytics-and-ways-on-how-to-get-your-users-info/. We also have Facebook Pixel Widget that you can add in your form to trace your form submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/1072-how-to-track-form-submissions-with-facebook-pixel/ and also Google Analytics https://www.jotform.com/help/1076-how-to-track-online-form-submissions-using-google-analytics/.
If you have more questions, please contact us using our Support Contact Form https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Whit
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

A great form builder

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2022

We use Jotforms across the college for submissions from partnering departments for design and web update requests. This allows us to keep all the information in one place rather than rely on emails. Plus, we have a historical record of all the requests in a given year.

Pluspunten

Jotforms is a simple way to create forms to obtain information and has powerful features for advanced form building. The form builder is drag and drop and provides plenty of options for customization. There is a free version with plenty of features and a cost-effective paid subscription that unlocks plenty of helpful features.

Minpunten

The UX on the submission side is not great. When navigating to the forms to review submissions, I oftentimes have to think twice about where to find them.

Google Forms en Formstack Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Jotforms has more features and has more flexibility in the way that the forms can be customized.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

We like the look of Jotforms and the overall user experience better than the other software that we reviewed. The pricing structure works better with our budget and they offer a 50% Education discount.

Antwoord van Jotform Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your awesome review Whit. We greatly appreciate it.
We believe that viewing the form submissions is easy. On the My Forms page, you only have to select a form then click the Submissions button on the top menu or click Inbox within the form menu to view the forms submissions data. You can also click the number badge just above the form icon to view the submissions data without leaving the page. Example: https://link.jotform.com/SQahsLiiD0
If you have a better idea, please share it with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can open a feature request.
Thank you so much!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Great Flexible tool for all your Form Needs

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2021

I have used Jotform over the years for many different usage cases. Surveys among a larger group of people, intake forms for trainings and evaluations of meetings etc. - its easy and quick to put together a form, its just as easy and quick for your audience/clients etc. to fill the forms out and its equally easy and quick to make use of that data through their exporting functions. For my (not continual and in large volume) usage I only ever needed the free version. There are some additional functions if you pay as well. The only time I had an issue was when a PDF export function did not work as expected. The engineers got back to me within a short time frame - I was impressed.

Pluspunten

Form templates can easily be adjusted or you can start from scratch. Its easy to set up and use, simple for people to enter their data into your form and your export functions are great (Excel, or each respondents answers as PDF). Customer support is reactive, competent and polite. And all of that even though I have ever only used the free version!

Minpunten

The only downside might be that the individual settings for each form are a bit hidden. Once you know where they are its not hard to find them, but you might be searching the first time around how to ensure some of the settings are set up in a way that you want them to be.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

I love the fact that Jotform is not attached to a big name compartmentalizing my business data across different providers in some ways. We already have so much stuff on google and microsoft servers. But more importantly, even the free version of JotForm gives you a lot more flexibility and added functionality when comparing it to MS Forms and Google Forms.

Antwoord van Jotform Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for such an awesome review towards our product and our customer support. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to know some of the features work well for your needs and that you find them convenient to use.
Happy holidays!

Adam
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Quick and easy form builder and data collection platform

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2021

We use Jotform for collecting internal and external user data in response to fast changing needs (e.g. requesting the health status of those returning from areas that have just come out of Covid lockdowns). The API means we can directly add responses to databases, while Zapier integration allows us to add response to spreadsheets for further analysis.

Pluspunten

Jotform are always releasing new features to meet customer needs. The cost is relatively low compared to other offerings

Minpunten

The default form controls are somewhat limited, and there is an overall reliance on 'market'/3rd party widgets.

Cognito Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Cost (lowed) and functionality (better)

FormAssembly

Antwoord van Jotform Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your nice review Adam. To clarify, we have all the basic form controls available in the form builder and we also added a lot of fields with advanced features like Appointment, Signature, Products, Fill in the blank fields and etc. Furthermore, almost all published widgets are developed and maintained by Jotform even those widgets with integrations from 3rd party services like Adobe Sign, DocuSign, and more, and we also allow our users to create their own private widgets too.
If you think there's any form control that we overlooked, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ and we would be happy to forward it to our developers for future implementation. Thank you!

Arlène
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

If you need to create online forms, look no further!

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2021

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

Pluspunten

For me, there is no doubt: JotForm is THE one tool everyone should look into when it comes to creating online forms. It doesn't matter what you need the form for and whether you need one form or ten... JotForm is going to be a valuable resource for you.

Of all the different things it brings to the table, my two favorite features are its templates and integrations. Why wasting time to create a form when there are others who have already created them for you? It is crazy to think that JotForm has a template library with over 10,000 items with pretty much every category you can think of (like booking forms, request forms, payment forms, just to name a few).

And if you would like to do something with your form other than simply collecting information, you will be glad to read that JotForm has over 100 integrations with many tools you are probably already using, like PayPal, Zoom, Google Calendar and Dropbox. This is great to create simple, yet powerful automated workflows to do many different things with JotForm.

Minpunten

Depending on how often you use forms, you may find that the JotForm free plan isn't enough for you (at the moment, it has a limit of 100 monthly submissions) so you are likely to end up having to pay for it.

I would say that this is the one thing I like the least about the platform.

Antwoord van JotForm Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Arlene. We are extremely grateful for your great words towards JotForm and we highly appreciate it. You're the best!

Isaac
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

An amazing multipurpose platform beyond just data collection

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2021

JotForm actually saved our project from collapsing. In the middle of a survey we had launched with a different platform, we were encountering severe technical issues that caused our data collection activities to completely stall. Migrating to Jotform not only solved all of those problems, but offered us features we didn't have with our previous service. Features that allowed us to cut down enumerator errors during survey administration, improve our agent remote monitoring protocols, and generally enrich the survey experience for our data analysts, survey respondents and field agents. It was absolutely amazing.

Pluspunten

Well, first is the ease of use.With Jotform, survey creation to deployment in a matter of minutes isn't just a marketing gimmick...... we were actually able to do it. The quickly customizable templates and very user friendly feel makes it a joy to work with. Also, when we first signed on, we were migrating an active survey from a different service (which was giving us a lot of technical issues) and the customer service support we received was absolutely amazing.

Minpunten

Response data was being produced as links instead of the intended .pdf forms we had hoped.....when we first launched. And we struggled a bit to understand what was actually happening, but we later figured out the cause and solved it. That has been the only record of any issue we ever had with JotForm.

Antwoord van JotForm Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for sharing your great experience using JotForm. We are really happy to hear your overall satisfaction including your experience with our customer support team. Thank you and have a good one!

Natasha

Love JotForm

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2021

It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

Minpunten

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

The conditional formatting and the ability to design my landing pages.

Antwoord van JotForm Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business.
Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise.
For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan.
If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Chris

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best online form platform I've used

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Pluspunten

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Minpunten

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

Formstack Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Ease of use and features available

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

Antwoord van JotForm Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

Mark
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Build Powerful Web Forms in a Snap

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

I needed to quickly build an embedded form for my website. I registered for an account and completed building the form minutes later. After a few minutes of learning which CSS classes were applied to each form element, the look and feel of the form only took a few more minutest and it was pulling data to the spreadsheet.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and ability to customize a forms CSS to my university's branding standards. Forms are simple and intuitive to build with many options. From standard short and long fields to file upload capabilities, JotForm has many tools to get the job done. Branding was easy to customize by having direct access to the CSS through the form interface.

Minpunten

At the time of use, JotForm's pricing structure wasn't optimal for my organization. We had a few users who needed to create and manage forms but we couldn't find a level of access that gave us what we needed. Overall, the structure that we needed was affordable for single use, but not for multiple users.

Wufoo

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

We use JotForm in conjunction with Google Forms. JotForm offers more robust customizable CSS functionality to match branding standards of an institution. The branding allows a more consistent look and feel to be applied rather than a set of predetermined templates in Google Forms that don't match brand standards as much.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

The functionality of JotForm and Wufoo allow us to support embedded forms from both platforms, along with Google Forms.

Antwoord van JotForm Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your awesome review. The ability to customize the form with CSS injection is indeed what most users like because you can do pretty much everything on the form design like matching your branding colors. Cheers!

Eoin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020

We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Pluspunten

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Minpunten

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

Gravity Forms

Antwoord van JotForm Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/.
Best Regards!

Kathleen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020

I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Pluspunten

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Minpunten

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

Wufoo, Google Forms en Formstack Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

Antwoord van JotForm Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved.
Best Regards!

Christopher
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Most Powerful Form Builder Online, Anywhere.

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

Fantastic. From the limitless possibilities with the form builder to the knowledgeable Q&A support staff, JotForm definitely has a winning solution. I would recommend this for small and large businesses, from technical to food service, from cars to dress alterations, from vacation rentals to feedback portals. The people at JotForm listen to feedback and feature requests, I myself was able to have a widget updated after I found a bug that had previously gone unnoticed. You won't find a better combination of power, flexibility, compatibility, user-friendliness, and helpful support in such a refined package.

Pluspunten

In short, everything. For starters, the ability to sign up for free and begin immediately creating forms that work within minutes is unmatched. I am impressed by the extensive amount of widgets that can be utilized for custom data entry, from QR code scanners to file uploaders to widgets that can perform custom calculations. The logic editor for controlling if and where questions, textboxes, widgets, etc. appear is very powerful and allows for virtually limitless form possibilities.

I've used these to in conjunction with QR scanners to load pre-populated forms that allow technicians at my workplace to upload photos of machine issues, describe repair procedures, and even add parts used for repairs. Seperately I've also worked on forms used to report inventory / ERP data discrepancies that can be mailed to specific recipient groups based on which part of the ERP system is in question.

I could ramble on about the endless customization with the design editor, the ability to do advanced back-end coding including the addition of dedicated HTML, PHP, and other code languages, the ability to integrate forms with everything from Google Drive to Airtable to PayPal, secondary integrations with Microsoft Flow, you name it. And the amazing thing to me is, the forms look stunning on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. And if you don't like how a particular widget looks, crack open the CSS on the back end and you can build pretty much anything.

Minpunten

The power and capabilities of the system can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. There isn't an easy tutorial to get you going right off the bat, so you're left searching at times for how best to accomplish a particular goal with your form. That said, the Q&A portion of the website is very helpful, and the ability to ask questions and get fast feedback more than offsets any initial disorientation.

The only other con is the weak integration with Microsoft products and web-based services. I'm not sure what the issue there is, but it has been a hiccup during my integrations and projects. There are work-arounds for this, but those are weak as well. That said, JotForm is always developing new plug-and-play integrations, which means this is something that could be seen in the future. And they listen to their users' feedback.

Nathan
  • Sector: Openbaar beleid

Business forms made easy

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2018

We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Pluspunten

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy.

JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions.

There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Minpunten

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Patty

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2017

JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

Pluspunten

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

Minpunten

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.