Setmore

Online planningsoftware voor kleine bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Tamara
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Overzichtelijk online agenda

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020

Fijn werkend systeem. De helpdesk is goed bereikbaar en je wordt zeer kundig geholpen.

Pluspunten

Duidelijk overzicht in je agenda. Werktijden zijn makkelijk aan te passen.

Minpunten

Jammer dat het nog niet in het Nederlands is

Gregor
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great one-stop shop for health practitioners

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020

Setmore provides a combination of easy-to-use function sand features that make my job as a life coach simpler. Setmore is my single source of truth for the day to day running of my business. Appointment booking, calendar integration, client details, email and text appointment reminders, cash and card payments, web storefront, these are all features I'd expect to find in software targetted at my business, but the no-cost integration with Teleport for group and one-to-one video sessions is the cherry on the top. If you run a hair salon, a yoga or pilates studio, a coaching business, a massage practice or any session-based appointment-run business, then it is worth your time evaluating Setmore.

Pluspunten

Setmore is incredibly easy to use and set up. The feature set for anyone who lives by client appointments is perfect. Simple integrations with payment providers ensure you can charge for services. Best of all is the integration with Teleport.video for video conferencing. The dashboard gives you a high-level view of your business, and the reports and client database are simple but useful. If you need deeper analytics or CRM functionality Setmore also integrates with most of the market leaders. Finally, Setmore support is responsive, professional and helpful.

Minpunten

As an Apple-based business, the support for Safari is not as complete as the support for Chrome. There is also no support for Windows Explorer - which can be an issue for video chats with some clients. However, as there are workarounds - use Chrome or Firefox - this isn't a deal-breaker. I would like a bit more customisation for the client-facing features. For instance, the online booking page isn't customisable for look-and-feel - e.g.brand colours. layout etc. However, those are advanced features which I suspect few customers would take advantage of, so again not a deal-breaker.

Pricing, features and functionality
Christine

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Best I've found for a free booking software option.

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

Softmore gives me a great option for online booking and booking management. I love that it gives my customers reminders and offers the opportunity to pay ahead of time. Please add an ability to highlight dates with available bookings though!!!

Pluspunten

The price for sure, but also that the customer support is fantastic. It has most of the features that I need, including a booking app, nice landing page, appointment reminders. So far I haven't found any glitches or issues with Setmore.

Minpunten

Only one issue, as a therapist who only works 2 days a week, it can be hard to customers to know which dates have available bookings. It would be FANTASTIC if days with open availability would show up green, or highlighted somehow, so customers know to click on those days. Everything else is great...however this one issue does make me consider switching to another software.

Mindbody en Fresha

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

Setmore had better options for setting up my specific service list, as well as free email appointment reminders.

Fresha

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

As above, a combo of features and price.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Has a big future.

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2020

At this moment, I have not used the system in my clinic so I do not have any impression about your service. But if I found the improvement above the note, I can expect a big picture in the future about your service.

Pluspunten

I have googled for a long time and I found this service by chance. It is easy to use, simple and very helpful for the operation in the clinic.
On the other hand, they have much room to improve about patient ID, connectiong medical record with other cloud app or service, imput system of the clinets.
Roughly, I understand the system very easily so in this point, each small dental clinic in Japan should use to manage the client appointment.

Minpunten

Please make client ID to each client record. >In the operation we handle patient with her medical record not their name. If the system has to use patients name in the clients record or in the calendar, we might misunderstand the patient who has the same name in different persons.

Please just pop up one window when we make the client appointment on the calendar > When we make the client appointment on the calendar, don't include two tabs in the pop-up window. Because it takes time to click the top to change from detail tab to custemers tab. So please make one window which include detail and customers in the one pop window.

Please show off the offworking time. > we see the working time in the window, we don't need off working your time in the same sheet.

I make four slots using stuff's name on the calendar like chair 1, cahir 2, chair 3 and chair 4. > because dental clinic we have several chairs like four or eight hours on. And the same time on each chair, dentist, dental assistant, and dental hygienist gather to the chair and join the treatment. From this point, we need to check the staffs name gathering on that chair on the calendar. So please add stuff is name on the appointment card in the calendar sheet.

Suthasinee

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The best customer service and affordable price in the market

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

Easy to use platform. Affordable price.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use, custome service are great, you can reach them anytime ( love it) I would recommend this app for everyone who need a basic scheduling app because it's very cheap and easy compared to many on the market. I have tried a lot of Software but Setmore is by far the best. Would be perfect if they offer marketing, intake form, client's file or SOAP which very important for many industries nowadays.

I am not only like the app but I like its people too. Thanks guys for hard work.

Minpunten

I know they are doing they best to improve their app everyday. Keep it up the good work. Cheers

ClinicSense

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

Because Setmore is easy too use and it tick nearly all my boxes.

Cliniko

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

I choose Setmore because is easy to use and affordable price but I leave Setmore because clinicsense offer, marketing, intake form, SOAP note but Clinicsense is very expensive and very difficult to use for example their calendar view have limited options which Setmore has a better calendar view and easy to see the availability to book appointment. I choose setmore for many reasons but I choose clinic for only 3reasons : Marketing, SOAP note and intake form. Still love Setmore and will continue to recommend to my friends.
Monica

Excellent Product & Service

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2019

I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner (massage therapist) and do not have any staff....I have back to back massages and no down time....without the online scheduler, it would be VERY difficult for me to set up appointments. Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments makes my job a lot easier and they appreciate it as well. They know their schedules and what works for them so it is convenient for everyone.

Pluspunten

I love this software. It meets all of the scheduling needs for my small business and I really appreciate how easy it is to use and that I can customize it to fit the services that I offer and the timeframe in which I want to offer them. I especially appreciate being able to block out time.

Minpunten

I have been using this software for almost three years and I really do not have any complaints. The only thing that has been a problem for some clients on occassion is that they do not always notice that the month has changed when using the online scheduler. I am booked out a month and a half and I have it set up for the scheduler to take the client to the first available appointment....because they aren't always expecting that first appointment to be so far out, and the month at the top of the calendar doesn't "stand out," they don't always realize that they are booking in a different month. The only other slight problem has been when people are accessing the scheduler on their phones and the "confirm" appointment comes up to finalize the booking.....they don't always see that that part because it is cut off on the screen and don't scroll down to see it so a few people have missed that step and thought that they had an appointment but it was never finalized. However, the vast majority of my clients have had no problems using the scheduler and I receive a lot of positive feedback about the scheduler from my clients....they love it!

Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

I was able to test setmore before I opened my practice and I found that it met all of my needs and that the support service I received was excellent. I recommend Setmore to all of my friends who are starting businesses that would benefit from an online scheduler.
Jill

Setmore Electronic Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2021

In depth experience from purchase through implementation and use.

Pluspunten

Easy for clients to use. They do not need to create an account like most competing online scheduling software. Setmore also allows colorful icons to be created in the back end for the online booking page for each individual treatment.

Minpunten

There is limited functionality in some areas. For instance you can post an address on the online booking page, but if you have 2 locations or more, the back end will limit you to post one address. Can be confusing to some clients.

Jane

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Easy for clients to use. Clients do not need to create an account like Jane App requires.

Antwoord van Setmore Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi there Jill,

Thank you for your kind review!

Delighted to hear that your clients find Setmore easy to use. We're currently looking into multiple locations for our customers, keep an eye on our Monthly Highlights for new features and integrations. If you need any assistance in the meantime, please feel free to contact Team Setmore at [email protected] or via the live chat in your app.

Julia, Community Team

Melissa
  • Sector: Publieke zaken

Best UI all in One Service Pay Scheduler

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

Solved time management, productivity, processing payments in advance of appointments.

Customer services are above and beyond expectations always!

Pluspunten

My customers compliments on my automation that allows them to schedule, see fees, choose services and pay online.

Minpunten

Not 1 complaint! Always great and fast for support if needed.

Booksy en Square Appointments

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

Processing payments and customer compliments on UI

Schedulista

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Processing and scheduling with better UI. Easy to train others on. Automation ;)
Erik
  • Sector: Muziek

ALMOST PERFECT

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

I love using Setmore. I've been using it for my other business in the Massage Industry which how I found this platform. It worked great for the wellness industry since the limited booking time frame issue wasn't a concern in that industry since appointments are never booked passed 12am (but it did lack other functions like contracts/document sharing and HIPPA protected file management for SOAP notes, etc.) – but as a booking system for a music studio it works great, minus that one issue with the 24-hour limited booking functioning.

Pluspunten

The ease of use and great customer service.

Minpunten

The limitations on functionality, for example: it's impossible to book an appointment that passes 12am, therefore a 4 hour appointment from 10pm-2am has to be scheduled as 2 separate bookings (10pm-12am then 12am-2am) which is very inconvenient.

Acuity Scheduling, MassageBook en Noterro

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Great platform functionality (minus a few minor limitations) and reliable customer service.
Rory
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

If you visit customers in their homes then this is for you.

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2020

Overall I find Setmore just really good.

Pluspunten

This software gives my customers the ability to book my services online, pay for the appointment, get confirmation of the appointment and get reminders before the appointment.

Customers find it easy to use, it gives them the confidence that they are dealing with a company that is on the ball.

The best thing for me is that customers book me and I travel to their homes to service their woodburner and chimney. So many booking software companies assume customers come to you. Setmore know that some of us travel to customers.

Minpunten

Like all software, you have to play with it to get to function as you would like. It took me about a day of messing about, trying things out to see what did and what didn't work for me. I don't really see this as a con. If someone was very new at setting one of these booking softwares up, it may take a bit of time to get all the functions up and running.
Doesn't take PayPal.

SimplyBook.me en 10to8

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

Ezyonlinebookings changed their system from one which was good to one which didn't work for me. They redesigned their software which focused on customers coming to you. I go to customers so I just had to find another software provider. I have used Book Fresh in the past which was good but then became unavailable in Europe, just US, Canada and Japan?

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Setmore seemed to offer what I was looking for. i tried it and it works.
Euripides
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

Massage therapist

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019

Pluspunten

The user interface and the android app is the best on the market

Minpunten

The features are lacking compared to other similar software

Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

It just fits my current business needs. For another similar business I run, I have chosen other software.
Lela

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Almost met all my needs

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

Overall, with as much as I like it, the inability to book multiple services with one buffer time is a deal breaker for me and I'm probably going to have to go with another software.

Pluspunten

I like that the software integrates Square for CC processing, which I have already been using for years. I like that it is easy to set up. I like that you can add a buffer to the services, that really helps with the new cleaning requirements due to Covid.

Minpunten

I am disappointed that I am unable to book multiple services from my end of the software. This is huge for me as I rebook my clients at the end of every appointment. If I had to rely on my clients to rebook themselves in a timely manner they would forget and my schedule would be disrupted. Not being able to do this affects my business income, which is a huge problem.
Other minor concerns are,
1) color coding of services, when a service is added to a category, it should automatically take on that categories color, not a random one.
2) it would be nice if there were a deposit option on booking instead of just full payment, it should have a percentage of service total option,
3) I can't see all schedules for the day side by side
4) I also wish there was an option to have memberships available

Michelle
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I really love Setmore! It does what it's supposed to do with a few surprising perks!

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

Overall, it's exactly what I need at a rate I can afford.

Pluspunten

I was having a difficult time choosing between Setmore & Calendly. The integration (easy) to my social media accounts, free trial with ability to sell on free account, and great instant customer service made them the winner. It's a great tool overall and they make it so easy and friendly to use. I also love that I can put different images in to represent my lifestyle course one on one calls!

Minpunten

The need to create multiple staff members in my account to set a different schedule/day for a service. It would be easier to simply be able to adjust or customize the calendar slot (open and close days) straight from the product itself.

It's mostly all good though. I'm new and haven't found any real issues here in Setmore.

Calendly

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

Calendly is a bit complicated, but I did like the options. It was a bit expensive. And I didn't love the display/Live page as much I love Setmore's - I particularly love Setmore's service description area.

Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

I didn't feel like looking them over and wanted to go with something that is popular and has already been recommended to me. Setmore was recommended to me a while ago.
Jim
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Service with a smile

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2020

I will now be able to book appointments with my clients when they click a button on my website, when I text them a link to my booking page, offer that link in social media, and email it to anyone wishing to meet with me. This is awesome.

Pluspunten

Upon trying out Setmore for the first time, I began experimenting with features and setting up my schedule. Very quickly I was met with a chat by a friendly "Hello". Every time I came upon something I had a question about, another assistant chimed in to say Hi. I ended up asking questions as I came upon them, then was already accustomed to using the chat by the time I asked a few questions on my own. Relevant articles were suggested, direct answers were given. I am discovering, with all this help how powerful and simple this app is. Also, since I am getting really fast response, I am more efficient using the app. I intend to integrate it with my website.

Minpunten

I sincerely cannot think of a negative aspect to Setmore.

Genbook

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

This is elegant and easy to perceive its features for the job to be done. G Calendar is too ubiquitous and does not have the sleek app'y look and feel.

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

There are many features that have no cost to get started. One service I checked out would have charged me $20.00/ month and as a re-startup business, that may have cost me more than $5 per appointment during my first month in business. I needed something that would allow me to get started and grow alongside my plan and still have strong features for capturing appointments. This seems to allow for this need.
Ann

Outstanding

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

Amazing service and always feel looked after and supported.
I also like that it supports my card reader and MailChimp although haven't found a quick way of importing details.

Pluspunten

The support I have received from setmore has been outstanding. Always ready to answer questions and find the solutions. I highly recommend this service.

Minpunten

I got caught out with BST and lost a couple of appointment slots. I now know to log out and log back in when the clocks change.

Ovatu

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

I liked that it was free and no contract so could leave if it didn't satisfy my requirements.
Melanie
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to Use Appointment Management Tool, Free Version of Setmore Meets All My Needs

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

My experience with Setmore has been outstanding. The free options have provided me with everything that I needed and things that I didn't know I needed, but love! I use Setmore every single day. Customers from various organizations can easily make appointments through the easy to use interface. I can customize the interface and corresponding emails. I can generate daily reports and schedules for my staff. I can look up customer information to follow up with customers. I can modify the availability of appointments. I am very excited to have found Setmore. One more thing, the customer service at Setmore is excellent. When I had an issue with reporting, the Setmore staff helped me immediately and gave me updates along the way. The Setmore staff followed up with me and made sure that everything was working well for me. A big thank you for the excellent customer service!

Pluspunten

Setmore has been the perfect fit for what I need. I needed a way for an exclusive list of customers to make appointments, but I needed to be able to control when the appointment times were available based on a variable schedule. For instance, some Mondays appointments were available from 10am - 7pm and on other Mondays appointments were only available 12pm - 7pm. The free version of Setmore allows me to: customize the appointment dates/times available, allows me to embed the appointment schedule into a WordPress site, allows me to easily view and report appointment times, allows me to maintain a customer list, and even allows me the ability to customize messages to customers. Setmore has been the perfect appointment tool for my program and organization.

Minpunten

I love Setmore. If I had to pick one limitation it is that when I customize emails through Setmore, I have a set character limit that is just a few characters shy of the total message that I would like to send. I make due with the character limit, but my message would be a little better if I didn't have the character limit in place.

Bill
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Day Spa Booking software

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019

Good, but could be better.

Pluspunten

Setting up services is smooth and allows for the order to be determined by client and not A-Z. Most booking software do not allow for this. Thus you can not put your top selling services at the top of the booking page for ease of clients that book online.

Sends confirmation emails and reminder text. The reminder text greatly reduces no-showes.

Easy ability to download booking information into spread sheet that can be uploaded into email markeing programs.

Keeps an ongoing data base of all clients year to year. So you data base just gets larger.

Not difficult for staff to learn to use for booking appointments.

Minpunten

Does not have a staff only interphase that can be at the front desk. To allow staff to have all functions they must use admin page. That allows for booking software surfing by staff and the deletions of settings and services by mistake.

Does not allow for Room booking. Only does staff booking. So if a services requires more then one staff member can result in over booking and angry clients.

Needs the ability to be able to book rooms or service areas, then when assigned to staff, then staff can receive emails on service times. Currently does only books staff. So my staff never receives booking notifications. I have each set to areas or rooms in the spa.

Does not allow payment processing threw local banks or other merchants that have lower interest rates compared to Strip and Square.

Melita
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

LOVE Setmore..but

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019

I have tried other's and have come back to Ashmore!!

Pluspunten

The ease. Not too many p ages to flip through. We sto p ped using setmore and paid for more expensive ones... only because doesnt quite cover our needs. But i came back to setmore when weighing up pro & cons

Minpunten

I ideally need more photo space. And to be able to view photo bigger. I would also like better reporting. We have now got square so I'll see i f that makes reporting better.
Also staff get to access client info, it would be good if they just saw their schedule ,& not able to change it and not see $ .

MoeGo

PetExec

Easier to use
Lisa

Great company

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019

Pluspunten

Easy to use and easy for my clients to use cost is unbelievably Affordable

Minpunten

I don’t have any bad things to say but I can’t continue to say good things about this company

Acuity Scheduling

Cost

Cheaper
SARAH

SERENITY

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019

Over the years when I have had an idea to make SETMORE work alittle more taylored to my buisness I have shared this with customer support.

I love how you strive to take into consideration what a client has asked for in your develop of SETMORE program which evolves all the time.

Pluspunten

As a business owner I have found SETMORE very easy to use when setting up my business profile and everyday use. My customers have loved being able to make an appoinmtnet 24/7. Even my clients who find technology a challenge have stated how easy and straight forward the process was to make a booking.

Minpunten

The only little issue for my buiness it that I would like to be able to set up a treatment with various time durations and prices E.g Swedish Massage - Drop Down ICON for TIME & PRICE - 30 min $40 , 45 min $55 , 60 min $70 , 75 min $90 & 90 min $110.

Currently I have to list this massage 5 times on SETMORE. This makes my menu list very long as I offer other styles of massage and treatments at various time periods.

Cole
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing Product for the Price!

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

Calendaring for multiple appointments with multiple staff. When they partnered with Square (Another of my vendors that I use) it added an online payment option for my customers and has been wonderful!

Pluspunten

Setmore does what it is supposed to do. Simple as that. It is configurable, and reliable. I have been using it for over five years now and their customer support is fantastic - they respond and have answers for issues that crop up. Is it a perfect system? No. But it provides the most bang for your buck out there!

Minpunten

Response time on their server seems slow. You click, and sometimes you will wait a few seconds for the screen to change. Some of their settings are buried in 'not easy to find' locations - but they are there.
My biggest complaint is that there is not an "Activity Log" download anymore - you used to be able to download a log of customer changes to see when the appointments were made or modified.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Sport
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

On the right path

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019

Overall I'd give it 4/5 and worth the cost of upgrading to the premium. It's helped streamline my business and makes capturing new clients easier.

Pluspunten

With the upgraded version of this software, I appreciate the integrations with other platforms such as facebook, mailchimp, and instagram. The weekly/monthly snapshot of projected income is great as well. Setmore is flexible between sessions and classes which works well with our ice hockey academy.

Minpunten

Sometimes its the little things and the UI that could be better. For example, making it easier to scroll to the time that you want or being able to type it in. Also the facebook integration could be more customizable for your page.

Square Appointments

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Not available in Australia.
Sharon

Extraordinarily good

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

Love it - it keeps my business running smoothly

Pluspunten

Setmore is easy to set up and tailor to the needs of the business. I wanted to be able to colour code my appointment types, and have found a way to do that with the excellent support team. I don’t use all of the functions but what I do use is really impressive

Minpunten

There’s nothing to dislike as far as I can see - the only thing I would like to see is a function to record on a client record if they have cancelled or not turned up, without having to leave the appointment on the system. I would like to be able to open up the slot but keep a record that the patient cancelled

Yvonne

Highly recommended

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

Excellent

Pluspunten

I use Setmore daily to ensure clients receive appointment notifications and reminders for appointments. Clients have come to rely on this service. They also like to be able to make their appointments online without waiting for me to be available to help them. I have been able to personalise the features for my business and maintenance and development are easy. On the rare occasion that I can't work out what to do, the online support is quick and efficient.

I would be lost without this product. I am a one-person business with a small turnover. It's perfect for me.

Minpunten

As I receive this service free, some options are not available to me. But I am not complaining.

Mark
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Been looking for this for years

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020

Pluspunten

This product allows us to effectively coordinate our daily service schedules, send them to our techs real time, include notes, edit and adjust in real time, differentiate appointment types by color and by a label which shows on the calendar. We have a permanent record of customer history that is easy to access. It is the perfect solution for my pest control company. It has even more features that we don't use but will implement in the future.

Minpunten

I wish we could assign multiple techs to the same big job and I wish we had a larger color palette for coding services offered. Those are minor needs when compared to ALL of the features we get.