Setmore

Online planningsoftware voor kleine bedrijven

Totaalscore

4,6 /5
(952)
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,7/5
Functies
4,3/5
Gebruiksgemak
4,6/5
Klantenondersteuning
4,7/5

95%
heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

952 reviews

Esja
Esja
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ik ben Fan

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2023

Voor mij was in de eerste plaats een eenvoudig bookingsysteem voldoende. Echter bied setmore meer...

Voor mij was in de eerste plaats een eenvoudig bookingsysteem voldoende. Echter bied setmore meer mogelijkheden, het draait soepel, is makkelijk voor mijn klanten en de wijze waarop ze naar hun klanten kijken geeft zeker de intentie dat het programma nog verder ontwikkeld wordt. Inmiddels vertrouw ik volledig op het programma.

Pluspunten

Het programma is logisch opgebouwd, met een klein beetje rondkijken door het programma is alles goed in te stellen en in te richten naar de behoefte van het bedrijf. De paar kleine dingen die niet helemaal duidelijk werden zijn terug te vinden in de help teksten. De klantenservice is werkelijk fantastisch. Ze zijn echt snel in het beantwoorden van vragen, ze luisteren echt naar je vraag, kijken mee in je programma en zijn super klantvriendelijk.

Minpunten

I-deal is nog niet ingeregeld. Voor Nederland is dit toch wel een van de belangrijkste. Maar mijn vraag of I-deal mogelijk was werd door de klantenservice zeer serieus opgepakt en doorgezet als toevoegingsverzoek. Of de ontwikkelaars daar op korte termijn tijd voor hebben weet ik natuurlijk niet, maar je wordt serieus genomen.

Antwoord van Setmore

Hello Esja H,

Thank you for your feedback and for expressing your trust in our program. We appreciate your satisfaction with the current features and functionality of Setmore. Rest assured, our team is continuously working on improving and expanding the program to meet the needs and expectations of our users. While we cannot guarantee immediate implementation of every suggestion, we take all user requests seriously and consider them for future updates. We value your support and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

Thank you.

Michelle, Team Setmore.

Tamara
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Overzichtelijk online agenda

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020

Fijn werkend systeem. De helpdesk is goed bereikbaar en je wordt zeer kundig geholpen.

Fijn werkend systeem. De helpdesk is goed bereikbaar en je wordt zeer kundig geholpen.

Pluspunten

Duidelijk overzicht in je agenda. Werktijden zijn makkelijk aan te passen.

Minpunten

Jammer dat het nog niet in het Nederlands is

Britany
Britany
Totaalscore
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best Appointment Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2022

I would recommend this app for anyone needing a basic scheduling app.

I would recommend this app for anyone needing a basic scheduling app.

Pluspunten

Setmore has a very easy-to-use interface and setting everything up is almost effortless.
A few features I like most are the self-booking features for clients, the ability to set up automated appointments, and responsive customer service.
It's free to use but you do have the option to upgrade to a paid plan for more features.

Minpunten

Setmore is available online and on mobile but there are no desktop versions available.

Antwoord van Setmore

Hi Britany,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy-to-use and that you found the setup effortless. It's great that you appreciate the features available and you like that it's free.

Julia, Community Team

Debby
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Do not overlook Setmore

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2021

It has been a huge blessings as I started my business with Setmore and it has allowed me to take...

It has been a huge blessings as I started my business with Setmore and it has allowed me to take bookings online. I have only used the free version and will be sad to leave them, but should they upgrade to the more modern style and more capability, I would love to hear about it as I know they will do it right.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and intuitive to set up. It has online booking capability that integrates with my Wordpress website. The online help is second to none and they are very quick to respond and super friendly. Their FREE version is amazing for up to five practitioners and integrates with numerous payment providers. It has a notes section and option to list classes.
They are also constantly improving their system, striving for the best.

Minpunten

It does not look that modern and although they do the basics very well, I need more than that now, which they cannot yet provide, such as concession cards, membership options, discounts, SOAP notes etc.

It looks a little outdated and wanted to have a modern look with lots of clear images.

Overwogen alternatieven

Timely

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

As a brand new business I was attracted by their free version.

Antwoord van Setmore

Hi Debby,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is extremely important to us as we are constantly striving to improve the product.

Please continue to reach out to our support team or email [email protected] if you have any issues.

Thanks,
Julia, Community Team

Geverifieerde reviewer
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Has a big future.

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2020

At this moment, I have not used the system in my clinic so I do not have any impression about your...

At this moment, I have not used the system in my clinic so I do not have any impression about your service. But if I found the improvement above the note, I can expect a big picture in the future about your service.

Pluspunten

I have googled for a long time and I found this service by chance. It is easy to use, simple and very helpful for the operation in the clinic.
On the other hand, they have much room to improve about patient ID, connectiong medical record with other cloud app or service, imput system of the clinets.
Roughly, I understand the system very easily so in this point, each small dental clinic in Japan should use to manage the client appointment.

Minpunten

Please make client ID to each client record. >In the operation we handle patient with her medical record not their name. If the system has to use patients name in the clients record or in the calendar, we might misunderstand the patient who has the same name in different persons.

Please just pop up one window when we make the client appointment on the calendar > When we make the client appointment on the calendar, don't include two tabs in the pop-up window. Because it takes time to click the top to change from detail tab to custemers tab. So please make one window which include detail and customers in the one pop window.

Please show off the offworking time. > we see the working time in the window, we don't need off working your time in the same sheet.

I make four slots using stuff's name on the calendar like chair 1, cahir 2, chair 3 and chair 4. > because dental clinic we have several chairs like four or eight hours on. And the same time on each chair, dentist, dental assistant, and dental hygienist gather to the chair and join the treatment. From this point, we need to check the staffs name gathering on that chair on the calendar. So please add stuff is name on the appointment card in the calendar sheet.

Matthew
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easiest and Most cost effective scheduling interface available

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019

We have had a much easier time getting our clients comfortable with booking their own appointments...

We have had a much easier time getting our clients comfortable with booking their own appointments and being more responsible with cancellations using this system. The staff appreciates the ability to book from their phones or cancel and reschedule from outside the office.

Pluspunten

It is easy to set up and maintain. The integration with our website was seamless. We're able to customize on the fly.

Minpunten

It would be more helpful if the client also had an interface that allowed them to see upcoming and past appointments. A register of cancellations, dates and communications times would also benefit us.

Overwogen alternatieven

Mindbody

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

The schedulicity was much more expensive for less functionality Clickbook was a great system, but the owner died suddenly and the customer support from the service died with him.

Overgestapt van

Schedulicity

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Much too expensive and too corporate
Monica
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent Product & Service

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2019

I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner...

I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner (massage therapist) and do not have any staff....I have back to back massages and no down time....without the online scheduler, it would be VERY difficult for me to set up appointments. Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments makes my job a lot easier and they appreciate it as well. They know their schedules and what works for them so it is convenient for everyone.

Pluspunten

I love this software. It meets all of the scheduling needs for my small business and I really appreciate how easy it is to use and that I can customize it to fit the services that I offer and the timeframe in which I want to offer them. I especially appreciate being able to block out time.

Minpunten

I have been using this software for almost three years and I really do not have any complaints. The only thing that has been a problem for some clients on occassion is that they do not always notice that the month has changed when using the online scheduler. I am booked out a month and a half and I have it set up for the scheduler to take the client to the first available appointment....because they aren't always expecting that first appointment to be so far out, and the month at the top of the calendar doesn't "stand out," they don't always realize that they are booking in a different month. The only other slight problem has been when people are accessing the scheduler on their phones and the "confirm" appointment comes up to finalize the booking.....they don't always see that that part because it is cut off on the screen and don't scroll down to see it so a few people have missed that step and thought that they had an appointment but it was never finalized. However, the vast majority of my clients have had no problems using the scheduler and I receive a lot of positive feedback about the scheduler from my clients....they love it!

Overwogen alternatieven

Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

I was able to test setmore before I opened my practice and I found that it met all of my needs and that the support service I received was excellent. I recommend Setmore to all of my friends who are starting businesses that would benefit from an online scheduler.
Elizabeth
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Worse than useless

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2023

Terrible. It made my scheduling a nightmare. I spent so much time fielding questions from customers....

Terrible. It made my scheduling a nightmare. I spent so much time fielding questions from customers. No shows actually increased!

Pluspunten

Ease of scheduling online - once I set customers up it was easy to schedule

Minpunten

Customer service is the worst I’ve ever experienced. “Live” chats left me hanging for hours, promised responses never arrived by email, phone calls were fobbed off with “send us an email “.

Antwoord van Setmore

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm sorry to hear you're not enjoying your time with us and you've not had a positive customer service experience. I'd like to look into this further, could you please reach out to me at [email protected] and i'll be able to understand your experience and resolve any issues you're facing.

Julia, Community Team

Jill
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Setmore Electronic Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2021

In depth experience from purchase through implementation and use.

In depth experience from purchase through implementation and use.

Pluspunten

Easy for clients to use. They do not need to create an account like most competing online scheduling software. Setmore also allows colorful icons to be created in the back end for the online booking page for each individual treatment.

Minpunten

There is limited functionality in some areas. For instance you can post an address on the online booking page, but if you have 2 locations or more, the back end will limit you to post one address. Can be confusing to some clients.

Overwogen alternatieven

Jane

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Easy for clients to use. Clients do not need to create an account like Jane App requires.

Antwoord van Setmore

Hi there Jill,

Thank you for your kind review!

Delighted to hear that your clients find Setmore easy to use. We're currently looking into multiple locations for our customers, keep an eye on our Monthly Highlights for new features and integrations. If you need any assistance in the meantime, please feel free to contact Team Setmore at [email protected] or via the live chat in your app.

Julia, Community Team

Melissa
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Publieke zaken
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best UI all in One Service Pay Scheduler

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

Solved time management, productivity, processing payments in advance of appointments.

Customer...

Solved time management, productivity, processing payments in advance of appointments.

Customer services are above and beyond expectations always!

Pluspunten

My customers compliments on my automation that allows them to schedule, see fees, choose services and pay online.

Minpunten

Not 1 complaint! Always great and fast for support if needed.

Overwogen alternatieven

Booksy en Square Appointments

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

Processing payments and customer compliments on UI

Overgestapt van

Schedulista

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Processing and scheduling with better UI. Easy to train others on. Automation ;)
Erik
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Muziek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

ALMOST PERFECT

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

I love using Setmore. I've been using it for my other business in the Massage Industry which how I...

I love using Setmore. I've been using it for my other business in the Massage Industry which how I found this platform. It worked great for the wellness industry since the limited booking time frame issue wasn't a concern in that industry since appointments are never booked passed 12am (but it did lack other functions like contracts/document sharing and HIPPA protected file management for SOAP notes, etc.) – but as a booking system for a music studio it works great, minus that one issue with the 24-hour limited booking functioning.

Pluspunten

The ease of use and great customer service.

Minpunten

The limitations on functionality, for example: it's impossible to book an appointment that passes 12am, therefore a 4 hour appointment from 10pm-2am has to be scheduled as 2 separate bookings (10pm-12am then 12am-2am) which is very inconvenient.

Overwogen alternatieven

Acuity Scheduling en Noterro

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Great platform functionality (minus a few minor limitations) and reliable customer service.
Junko
Junko
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A system to book appointments necessary

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2023

It is a tool that has an automated system for reservations and even online payments, it is also...

It is a tool that has an automated system for reservations and even online payments, it is also easy to use and is adaptable to the company

Pluspunten

I like it because it is an ideal tool to manage and schedule appointments without conflicts, this cloud-based solution allows updates to always be current, allowing reservations to be made without problems, it is a type of system that can be implemented anywhere industry since it is much easier to manage employee or even customer schedules with greater accuracy

Minpunten

I have no problems and it has become an excellent tool for contact management with clients and partners, in a way organized in the cloud and accessible

Antwoord van Setmore

Hello Junko,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our appointment scheduling system. We are delighted to hear that it has evolved into an excellent tool for managing contact with your clients and partners. We are delighted that you find our cloud-based solution simple to use and adaptable to your business's requirements. Our automated reservation and online payment system is intended to improve accuracy and streamline the booking process.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing you with a dependable appointment booking solution in the future.

Furthermore, our customer service team is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We also provide regular updates and improvements to ensure that our solution is current and meets your changing needs.

Michell, Team Setmore.

Lela
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Almost met all my needs

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

Overall, with as much as I like it, the inability to book multiple services with one buffer time is...

Overall, with as much as I like it, the inability to book multiple services with one buffer time is a deal breaker for me and I'm probably going to have to go with another software.

Pluspunten

I like that the software integrates Square for CC processing, which I have already been using for years. I like that it is easy to set up. I like that you can add a buffer to the services, that really helps with the new cleaning requirements due to Covid.

Minpunten

I am disappointed that I am unable to book multiple services from my end of the software. This is huge for me as I rebook my clients at the end of every appointment. If I had to rely on my clients to rebook themselves in a timely manner they would forget and my schedule would be disrupted. Not being able to do this affects my business income, which is a huge problem.
Other minor concerns are,
1) color coding of services, when a service is added to a category, it should automatically take on that categories color, not a random one.
2) it would be nice if there were a deposit option on booking instead of just full payment, it should have a percentage of service total option,
3) I can't see all schedules for the day side by side
4) I also wish there was an option to have memberships available

Danny
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Setmore diary

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

Customer support has been excellent and they have taken on-board various suggestions for future...

Customer support has been excellent and they have taken on-board various suggestions for future software upgrades. Both the team and our patients find the system very beneficial.

Pluspunten

The package is easy to use and my patients really appreciate the email and text reminders as well as the online booking system. As a team we can access it anywhere. Overall it has reduced our need to answer the phone as the patients book themselves in direct.

Minpunten

It does take a bit of getting used to - setting up and navigating - but once you've got the hang it's a simple system to use. I wish there were more exciting colours to choose from for the various services available.

Overwogen alternatieven

Cliniko

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

Price and ease of use.

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Price and the helpful customer service and info I received pre-sale.
Ashwita
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good Product, but Indians cannot take payments

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2022

It is great for scheduling.

It is great for scheduling.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use and lots of options to create workshops as well as appointments.

Minpunten

The email sent to the customer can only be customised for ALL emails. So whether or not they sign up for a workshop or an individual session, they receive the same instructions, which makes this hard. Also if you want to recieve payments, you have to subscribe and that is super expensive, and also if you're an Indian, receiving payments from Indians is not an option unless they use credit cards only (since you can use stripe).

Overwogen alternatieven

Calendly en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

the flexibility in slots, the capacity to create individual as well as group appointments.
Jim
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Service with a smile

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2020

I will now be able to book appointments with my clients when they click a button on my website,...

I will now be able to book appointments with my clients when they click a button on my website, when I text them a link to my booking page, offer that link in social media, and email it to anyone wishing to meet with me. This is awesome.

Pluspunten

Upon trying out Setmore for the first time, I began experimenting with features and setting up my schedule. Very quickly I was met with a chat by a friendly "Hello". Every time I came upon something I had a question about, another assistant chimed in to say Hi. I ended up asking questions as I came upon them, then was already accustomed to using the chat by the time I asked a few questions on my own. Relevant articles were suggested, direct answers were given. I am discovering, with all this help how powerful and simple this app is. Also, since I am getting really fast response, I am more efficient using the app. I intend to integrate it with my website.

Minpunten

I sincerely cannot think of a negative aspect to Setmore.

Overwogen alternatieven

Genbook

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

This is elegant and easy to perceive its features for the job to be done. G Calendar is too ubiquitous and does not have the sleek app'y look and feel.

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

There are many features that have no cost to get started. One service I checked out would have charged me $20.00/ month and as a re-startup business, that may have cost me more than $5 per appointment during my first month in business. I needed something that would allow me to get started and grow alongside my plan and still have strong features for capturing appointments. This seems to allow for this need.
Melanie
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to Use Appointment Management Tool, Free Version of Setmore Meets All My Needs

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

My experience with Setmore has been outstanding. The free options have provided me with everything...

My experience with Setmore has been outstanding. The free options have provided me with everything that I needed and things that I didn't know I needed, but love! I use Setmore every single day. Customers from various organizations can easily make appointments through the easy to use interface. I can customize the interface and corresponding emails. I can generate daily reports and schedules for my staff. I can look up customer information to follow up with customers. I can modify the availability of appointments. I am very excited to have found Setmore. One more thing, the customer service at Setmore is excellent. When I had an issue with reporting, the Setmore staff helped me immediately and gave me updates along the way. The Setmore staff followed up with me and made sure that everything was working well for me. A big thank you for the excellent customer service!

Pluspunten

Setmore has been the perfect fit for what I need. I needed a way for an exclusive list of customers to make appointments, but I needed to be able to control when the appointment times were available based on a variable schedule. For instance, some Mondays appointments were available from 10am - 7pm and on other Mondays appointments were only available 12pm - 7pm. The free version of Setmore allows me to: customize the appointment dates/times available, allows me to embed the appointment schedule into a WordPress site, allows me to easily view and report appointment times, allows me to maintain a customer list, and even allows me the ability to customize messages to customers. Setmore has been the perfect appointment tool for my program and organization.

Minpunten

I love Setmore. If I had to pick one limitation it is that when I customize emails through Setmore, I have a set character limit that is just a few characters shy of the total message that I would like to send. I make due with the character limit, but my message would be a little better if I didn't have the character limit in place.

Angelica
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Optimize Your Calendar Management: An In-Depth Analysis of Setmore

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2023

I had the chance to use Setmore for scheduling and meeting management while working as an intern at...

I had the chance to use Setmore for scheduling and meeting management while working as an intern at the university's pharmaceutical research and development division. The software turned out to be a useful tool for planning and monitoring various research-related tasks. With its simple interface, I was able to quickly schedule meetings with study participants, collaborators, and supervisors, resulting in efficient time management. The automatic reminders reduced no-shows and enhanced communication in general. All appointments were kept up to date across all devices thanks to Setmore's smooth interaction with well-known calendaring services. Overall, Setmore dramatically improved our appointment management procedures, increasing output and fostering effective departmental collaboration.

Pluspunten

A number of benefits are available with Setmore for effective appointment management. Businesses may simply schedule and track appointments using its user-friendly interface, which lowers the possibility of multiple bookings and scheduling problems. Businesses may customize their scheduling procedure and simply link it with their website thanks to the software's adaptable booking page. In addition, Setmore offers automated reminders and notifications to decrease no-shows, and its extensive reporting and analytics capabilities provide insightful data on the efficiency of businesses. Setmore guarantees flexibility and accessibility for both clients and clients' businesses with its mobile app and connectivity with well-known calendar services.

Minpunten

Although Setmore has many advantages, there are also some disadvantages to take into account. One drawback is the absence of sophisticated customization possibilities, which might not be suitable for companies with intricate scheduling needs. Additionally, some users have mentioned that the software occasionally has bugs or speed problems. Despite the fact that these flaws are not serious and have little effect on Setmore's overall functionality, fixing them would improve both the software's usability and dependability.

Antwoord van Setmore

Hi Angelica,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Setmore! We're thrilled to hear that our software was able to streamline your appointment management procedures and improve collaboration within your department. Our goal is to provide a simple and efficient solution for scheduling and meeting management, and we're glad to see that we were able to deliver on that promise for you. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue serving you in the future .

In addition, we are constantly working to enhance our platform with new features and integrations to further streamline your workflow. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any suggestions or requests for improvement. Thank you again for choosing our service and trusting us with your scheduling needs.

Michelle, Team Setmore.

Justin
Totaalscore
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning

Easy to use anywhere, especially great for a new start up (free option)

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2018

Pluspunten

The best thing about Setmore is that it is very simplified, to the point, and easy to use anywhere. I have ran into clients at the grocery store, park, etc. and instead of them having to call my office to set up an appointment, I can tell them right then what is available and schedule them. We first found the free version as we were transitioning from paper and pencil scheduling to electronic, and we have found that it is perfect for our needs. You can completely customize your schedule to include as many services as you would like for different lengths of time, prices, etc. You can also add employees and customize other features including colors for services (as they appear on your schedule), office hours, and scheduling intervals. You can add as much or as little contact information about your clients as you would like. Also, I have had to contact customer service 3 times during our use, and they have been GREAT every single time. They have resolved any issue that I have had within 24 hours and were very open with communication, keeping me informed with progress.

Minpunten

There are a few things that I wish Setmore was a bit better about... Setmore is not really "secure". A medical office, for instance, would probably not be able to use this option for scheduling. The only real "issue" that we've had with using the app (on iOS) is that it does crash upon opening quite frequently. It does open on the 2nd or 3rd try every time, and we have never contacted customer service about this issue because it really hasn't interfered with our productivity.

Melita
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

LOVE Setmore..but

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019

I have tried other's and have come back to Ashmore!!

I have tried other's and have come back to Ashmore!!

Pluspunten

The ease. Not too many p ages to flip through. We sto p ped using setmore and paid for more expensive ones... only because doesnt quite cover our needs. But i came back to setmore when weighing up pro & cons

Minpunten

I ideally need more photo space. And to be able to view photo bigger. I would also like better reporting. We have now got square so I'll see i f that makes reporting better.
Also staff get to access client info, it would be good if they just saw their schedule ,& not able to change it and not see $ .

Overwogen alternatieven

MoeGo

Overgestapt van

PetExec

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Easier to use
Kirsten
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent Product

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2017

Pluspunten

Everything about this product is easy and fluid. I have been using setmore for 2-3 years. I can link it to landing pages, customize the features

Minpunten

They have two glitches. One is that you can limit the future ability to set an appointment, I choose 2 days. The HUGE problem is that it counts the weekends even if your office is closed and no employees work on weekends. So I can send out emails of Friday to have people set Monday appointments. REALLY REALLY BAD as it messes up all on my online advertising and ability to have people schedule during the weekend for Monday appointments. It doesn't allow people to schedule during times it is closed, it just doesn't jump to Monday, like there is no workweek only feature.

IT ALSO doesn't allow you to link to a page. it has its thank you page which you can add a link to but it does not allow you to customize that page. for example I don't want a thank you page I want it to jump to a website. the best I can get is a link at the bottom....which no one sees as they skim it as a thank you page.

SARAH
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

SERENITY

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019

Over the years when I have had an idea to make SETMORE work alittle more taylored to my buisness I...

Over the years when I have had an idea to make SETMORE work alittle more taylored to my buisness I have shared this with customer support.

I love how you strive to take into consideration what a client has asked for in your develop of SETMORE program which evolves all the time.

Pluspunten

As a business owner I have found SETMORE very easy to use when setting up my business profile and everyday use. My customers have loved being able to make an appoinmtnet 24/7. Even my clients who find technology a challenge have stated how easy and straight forward the process was to make a booking.

Minpunten

The only little issue for my buiness it that I would like to be able to set up a treatment with various time durations and prices E.g Swedish Massage - Drop Down ICON for TIME & PRICE - 30 min $40 , 45 min $55 , 60 min $70 , 75 min $90 & 90 min $110.

Currently I have to list this massage 5 times on SETMORE. This makes my menu list very long as I offer other styles of massage and treatments at various time periods.

Robert
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good Software

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2019

Overall it is a very good program and just need tweeking as they go.

Overall it is a very good program and just need tweeking as they go.

Pluspunten

We like how it integrates with out website and makes it easy for our clients to schedule an appointment online.

Minpunten

There have been a lot of issue with syncing with Outlook 365. Have to shut if off and turn it back on Regularly, or it just stops working all together. We have actually lost some appointments due to this issue.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Online Appointment Scheduling Tool for Businesses!

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2022

Pluspunten

My wife and I recently opened a spa and massage parlour. Our clientele is growing exponentially and I must say that Setmore has been superb in helping us manage our numerous appointments. It's absolutely free and easy to use which makes it perfect, especially for small start-up businesses. We were able to add our personal touch to it by customizing it, which was also very easy to do. When someone schedule's an appointment, they receive an automatic e-mail confirming their booking and a reminder 24hours prior to their appointment. Clients can also make very secure online payments, if they prefer to do so prior to their appointment.
Our reviews from clients are easily displayed front and center, which encourages future bookings. Not to mention, it has great integration with our Instagram and Facebook pages/accounts and we can add the website plugin to our profiles. We can also access our calendar across any of our devices.

Minpunten

There isn't anything I don't like about this App. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

Antwoord van Setmore

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! We're delighted to hear that Setmore has helped manage appointments with the free plan and you find it easy to use for your start-up business. It's great that you like the ability to customize your Booking Page, the reviews, and the automated reminders. We really appreciate your support.

If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 team via the live chat in the app or at [email protected].

Happy Scheduling!

Julia, Community Team

Laynah
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent Product

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2019

I have no issues to resolve at this time.

I have no issues to resolve at this time.

Pluspunten

I had used another program before that I was unable to setup. Setmore was customized to my needs within minutes. It works well on my Ipad, Iphone, website, FaceBook and PC. I can access the dashboard from any of these platform and it is so useful when I travel or book clients from a home show. I am super happy with the service I receive. I have encountered very little issues and when I did, it was to do with me not understanding or finding the answer on my own.

Minpunten

I am a small business owner and adding all the different app cost, it adds up. Pricing for me is a bit of an issue.