ClearCompany reviews

Katherine
Katherine
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I love ClearCompany because it has everything I need in an easy-to-use system.

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2018

The main benefit is that it allows to recruit clients throughout the world.

The main benefit is that it allows to recruit clients throughout the world.

Pluspunten

It is a very good and easy-to-use software, in addition to allowing access to information in various ways to find what is needed. It serves as a great support since it has online training videos and allows the liking of other companies that want to sell a new function.

Minpunten

There is no cons with this software, the only thing would be the evolution of technology, so they must constantly update to allow much faster communication

Jason
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Solid program with good support

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

Pluspunten

This program is reliable, customizable, good support.

Minpunten

Cost increases over the years were significant. Forced me to look for other options.

Kevin
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Add on fees- BEWARE

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018

Software is good but unethical business practices on trying to do add on costs without disclosing in the contract is unethical and illegal. If you have found this in your agreement, we should strongly consider a joint litigation against the company. This is rediculous.

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Customer service for set up was good, but that was quickly obliterated by the poor add ons that they try to collect that are not in the contract. BEWARE OF THE CONTRACT- THEY TRY TO COLLECT FEES THAT ARE NOT EVEN IN THE CONTRACT.

Minpunten

I purchased Clear Company and have been using it for six months. I received an email from the customer service dept that there is a bogus additional charge they are trying to charge for additional 'competencies' in the system that were not disclosed in the contract. Cust support rep agreed the fee is not in my contract but tried to execute a change order to add the additional fees to my contract. This is unethical behavior in my opinion. I currently have two employees in my organization. Competencies are literally 3-5 word phrases types into their system that they are trying to charge me! If support team still work at the company when you move to contract, do not move forward. if they are fired, then I would consider their software.

Carmen
  • Sector: Olie en energie

I highly recommend ClearCompany

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2015

I have found the ClearCompany recruiting and onboarding modules very helpful and easy to use. Coming from our previous manual system, they have saved me a great deal of time. The best thing about ClearCompany, though, is their excellent customer service. When I need help, I can call and get real help from someone who actually works there, usually my account manager, not someone in a call center somewhere reading from a script. They are always very quick to address whatever concern I have. We are an energy company with over 200 employees in several states. Having an efficient, online onboarding process has streamlined HR's workflow, and being able to sort and categorize the thousands of applications we receive each year has saved us a great deal of time, and has eliminated the bottleneck we used to have in distributing resumes to the relevant department managers.

Pluspunten

Customer service; our hiring managers have immediate access to resumes; efficient, streamlined onboarding process; customized forms

Minpunten

1. I'd like to see an integrated, easy way to sort applicants on our side. We get a huge number of applicants seeking all sorts of jobs we aren't advertising. We have two "General Consideration" requisitions set up to keep people from applying inappropriately for jobs that require special qualifications. I have not found the Talent Pool feature to be useful in sorting these candidates, so I set up many unposted requisitions that I forward those candidates into, based on what type of job they may be considered for in the future. This clogs up our requisition list, and takes extra time. It would be nice to have an assortment of buckets for these applicants that is seperate from the live requisitions, and with some automation as in the talent pool feature. For instance, they could be automatically sorted based on an answer to a screening question.
2. Also, it can take a while to get new forms built, or old ones changed. Sometimes they fix one piece on a form, and something else stops working. I would like for them to test the forms thoroughly to make sure they work before giving them to us. We have also had trouble printing some of the forms, because they aren't designed to be printed.

Torrey
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Solid ATS And Great Return On Our Investment!

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2023

We've had a great experience with Clear Company. For us, our needs are pretty simple: we need to quickly post, attract, and hire candidates. Clear Company has consistently allowed us to do that.

Pluspunten

Really user friendly with a lot of features. Very easy to post positions, access candidate profiles, and run reports. Customer service and ongoing webinars are excellent as well.

Minpunten

Not too much, we looked at several other ATSs when re-evaluating whether to continue with Clear Company, and none of the other products would have provided us any improvement or added value based on what our needs are.

Gino
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

HR and Clear Company

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2023

positive

positive

Pluspunten

everything, extremely easy to use and is very comprehensive.

Minpunten

paying for adhoc reports and being sent articles for system help.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The best tool for personnel working in recruitment and selection of personnel

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018

Saving time, managing profiles of candidates in an organized way fluidity of information, selection process and recruitment faster and more efficiently

Pluspunten

It allows you to access the information of the candidate in an agile way, you can search with the filters the specific characteristics that you need that meets the candidate, it facilitates you to send by mail the data of the candidate to the requesting management so that it is evaluated. Clear Company is easy to use, has a wide variety of options and allows you to regroup the candidates by categories or profiles, allows you to schedule interviews, allows you to see the profile of candidates in a simple way, allows to make comments of the candidates, in general terms this is a very useful tool that can facilitate the tasks of selection and recruitment of personnel

Minpunten

So far the benefits obtained from the program are more than the negative points, in fact it has been a lot of help to our area of selection of personnel, because it facilitated the activities, see the profiles of the candidates, have the information of the candidates organized , give a quick response to the units that require a professional for a certain bacchante, we can send you directly by mail the profiles of the possible candidates for them to evaluate them and we can choose the one whose profile meets the minimum requirements for the position or charge, has allowed us to improve our quality of management and service.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

ClearCompany is great!

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2023

Awesome experience, never had a problem.

Awesome experience, never had a problem.

Pluspunten

ClearCompany is a great tool to use in my position as a administrative assistant. I post job ads, connect with applicants, and get our new hires in. CC is a very easy, user friendly website, and makes my job easier.

Minpunten

I have no issues with ClearCompany, great tool.

Chakradhar
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Human Resource and Talent Management are not buzzword anymore

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2018

This is the only tool in the market which hire right candidates which matches according to our company's vision and mission , end of the day for us talent is secondary while attitude is primary and CLEAR helps us to accomplish that

Pluspunten

streamlined the entire process of human resource management and aligning potential candidates to match the our mission vision makes CLEAR different from the competitors

Minpunten

everything works great , there is nothing specific cons about the tool except the design , i believe its long due design update also the UI and UX needs little update , Again everything works great

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great features once you customize

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018

Pluspunten

That you can customize the process and assign task to managers.

Minpunten

It was cumbersome to learn. At of all paylocities tools this was the hardest to use.

• Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Most intuitive and functional applicant tracking software yet!

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2018

I have used other applicant tracking software solutions before but they were often cumbersome to use or never had quite the right functionality that I wanted. I love ClearCompany so much because it truly has everything I need in an easy to use system. AND just when I think it couldn't be better they come up with new enhancements! I have, and will continue to recommend ClearCompany ATS to anyone who has recruiting responsibilities, especially if they are a government contractor!

Pluspunten

Very intuitive and user friendly to use. Various ways to access information and sort information to see what you need. The Clear Company team is extremely responsive to providing help but also listening to suggestions for future improvements. Their support is top notch - from online training videos, to online chat and a customer success manager who not only cares but follows up (and not like other companies who will reach out when they want to sell me a new feature). I also attended their 2017 Talent Conference in Boston, which was really a great learning opportunity as well as to connect with my

Minpunten

I would not say there are any cons, but we live in a time where instant gratification has become the norm and expectation. There have been times when I have waited 30 - 60 min for a response to my online chat request. There are new reports I would like to have, but I know their reporting function just went under an overhaul and I am working on moving to the new platform soon, so I am excited to see what the new reporting capabilities are. The only other improvement I could suggest right now is to make this highly capable software to be better suited for a global company. We have business in India and ClearCompany has helped us to utilize their system for our recruiter in India, but there is still opportunity to improve the system for a company doing business overseas.

• Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

An essential Recruiter's tool - better than the competition

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2016

Pluspunten

The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive to use - for recruiters as well as hiring managers! You have many filters and options on how to see information as well, which is extremely helpful. There is so much functionality within the system, such as being able to forward a candidate to a manager, or replying to a candidate from the ATS and even having a copy of that email kept in the candidate's profile. You can add notes to each candidate (which I use constantly) and you also have a place to add notes that apply to the requisition (all candidates) including being able to attach documents, like Word.

Although I am a new user of 7 months, I have already seen that ClearCompany has made upgrades and changes to improve upon their system! I have given my account rep suggestions which he has eagerly listened to. My account rep is very responsive and quick to return any of my calls.

They have other options that I am not using yet, like an onboarding function or allowing candidates to use your calendar to schedule an interview with you as well as a resume database.

I am newer to the reporting functions and some of them are very helpful, but it seems others aren't working like they should be. I am working with support on this issue now.

Also, this system works with our payroll vendor, Paylocity, so that our candidate/new hire information will be sent to payroll (we are in the middle of this implementation now).

I LOVE the ClearCompany system and find it to be much better, more intuitive and highly functional over other ATS I have used in the past.

Minpunten

The only thing that I would improve at this time is some of the reporting functions aren't working as they should be. I don't think it's user error at this point, but I am working with support to get what I need.

Cathy
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

It's in there!

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2020

I have been with 3 different companies looking for ATS solutions. I used Clear Company at the first, tried to implement at the second and I brought it with me and implemented at the third.

Pluspunten

The functionality of the software and the ease to tailor to our needs is amazing. If you want the software to do something, and it's not, it usually user error. If you want a feature, chances are it's in there!! The chat feature and online tools are spot on and the account managers are attentive and supportive.

Minpunten

I don't ways want to go to reports. I would like export options on individual screens. It's not a deal breaker at all. I am just spoiled by all the other features so now I want one click satisfation on this too.

Melissa
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

User of Clear Company Everyday

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2021

From the Onboarding/Recruiting prospective, CC has been wonderful. We would have never been able to do what we do with the old system we had. Being able to onboard in the same platform as the ATS streamlines the process and the integration with ADP is very helpful.

Pluspunten

Without Clear Company we would have never been able to work as efficiently as we did during Covid. We were able to have the onboarding and recruiting staff work remotely with ease. In fact, we have been able to keep the staff in remote work situations past the worst of Covid and have found our productivity has increased.

Minpunten

It would be nice to sort all of the requisitions by title. It would be nice if the career site could be posted by location then the candidate could click a city/county and be able to narrow down those positions. Yes, there is a search option but when you first go to the site and see 200+ positions it is a bad impression.

Claire
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Easily Usable, Functional and Customer Focused ATS

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

Pluspunten

ClearCompany's ATS is the best system I have used in a HR setting. It is user-friendly and has a nice design to it. In my opinion, the greatest factor for me is that it integrates with Outlook and all of your communication with candidates is stored directly into the system without having to do anything. I think it is well organized with a dashboard that can help you by just looking at it. I think it's easy to move through as well. I also enjoy using ShieldScreening as the background vendor as it is very quick and easy to screen our final candidates.

Minpunten

I wish that all functions integrated to and from Paylocity which is the payroll system we use that integrates from ClearCompany just not back to.

Emily
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent do it all software

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019

Outstanding software, outstanding team!

Outstanding software, outstanding team!

Pluspunten

I used CC for over 3 years while working for a previous company and absolutely loved it! My favorite feature isn't in the software, its the customer service. Each company has a dedicated professional to help with big issues (set up, major edits, etc) and an awesome help desk too. Very intuitive to create workflows and the system and easy to set up for recruiting, goal setting, performance evaluations and employee file maintenance. I cannot speak to cost but I know that when our company "shopped" for other software to find a cheaper option we couldn't find one that could do everything like CC could.

Minpunten

I really cannot complain to much about the system. When I was using the software they didn't have a mobile app, I don't know if that has changed.

Laura
  • Sector: Bouw

I've become a believer

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2018

We've been able to tackle our greatest problem by implementing a more lean approach to hiring. I've seen an incredible amount of engagement from the team and they are always innovating to deliver to customers.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and customer support, great interface and a really nice look. Initially, I wasn't sold on the software and was partial to my previous ATS. After a year of use in this platform, I've learned to love it and implement it more fully across the organization. I look forward to adding some additional features in the future.

Minpunten

The system is less intuitive than I've used in the past and requires a great deal of set up prior to implementing. However, that set up saves time down the line and you can maximize the product when you take this critical step.

Gena

Strong Applicant Tracking System

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019

I've used many Applicant Tracking Systems and this one is rated very high from my perspective.

Pluspunten

Clear is an extremely user friendly system that allows companies to seamlessly manage candidates while creating a comfortable user experience. We have about 10 recruiters using Clear and we have had nothing but positive feedback from the team on the system. You have the ability to integrate with any recruiting sites and focus on candidates that are tailored by specifics your recruiters narrow.

Minpunten

There are a few small functionalities that could be tweaked to make an even stronger experience. The ability to send multiple emails from within the req would be the only change I would make.

Summer
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Clear Company - Good ATS

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2022

I feel it is a useful system that still needs some 'work'. I have used many ATS' and I do feel this one is very easy to follow, not complicated for candidate profiles or job posts.

Pluspunten

The candidate tracking. The Requisition page. Adding job posts is easy to follow and allows tracking of time to fill. The Workflow helps organize applicants easily.

Minpunten

Applicants that apply on Indeed, the resumes to flow over to Clear Company. This causes almost double work on transferring resumes over to CC manually. Under the Recruiter page, to search for candidates, it needs to have phone, email search option - ON THIS Page, not to have to go to another page.

Christy
  • Sector: Horeca

Clear Company

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2022

I enjoy working with Clear Company. They make one aspect of recruiting easy.

I enjoy working with Clear Company. They make one aspect of recruiting easy.

Pluspunten

I love the chat feature. Anytime we need to learn something we can simply go to the chat feature and you get the help you need. You will also get an email with the transcript so you can go back if you need to reference this again. It is very user-friendly. You can set up multiple offer letters to fit the needs of the organization.

Minpunten

I wish there were a few more free job boards to post your positions on. I would like to see E-verify added as a feature with the onboarding.

Craig
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Impressive tech and great support

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2018

Highly recommend them - probably top 3 in enterprise market.

Highly recommend them - probably top 3 in enterprise market.

Pluspunten

ClearCompany really do everything well. From building innovative, easy to use tech to being really thoughtful and proving impressive support.

ClearCompany go a little further than a normal ATS. They manage on-boarding and performance well which is great. What is also impressive is that all these components work really well as they build by the same company and made to work together from the start - making the experience truly great. Their technology is also cloud based, SAAS model which means you do not have to worry about infrastructure.

Minpunten

I cannot see any cons with ClearCompany. Their product is sound, reliable and competitively priced with great support.

Sarah
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Recruiting made easy

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018

I have been happy with ClearCompany overall. Their support with getting started was great, but then after that I was left hanging a little bit with training everyone on how to use the system. Everything is extremely user friendly and was mostly easy to figure out on my own, but could have gone better with a larger scale launch.

Pluspunten

It is very simple to use and you can use the system to customize your recruiting and hiring needs

Minpunten

There is not a mobile compatible way of searching for specific candidate information over the cellphone. I also wish they had some time sensitive options like reminders or delayed email responses.

Jessica
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Clear Co!

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2023

Overall ClearCo is great!

Overall ClearCo is great!

Pluspunten

This product is very user friendly for recruiters!

Minpunten

the backend set up is a bit confusing and the Data does not reflect the same as the dashboard. I would like to see that info to be easier to pull and manage. I would like to have more search or sorting features as well.

Cyndi
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Smooth Flow

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

Overall, i am please with Clear Company.

Overall, i am please with Clear Company.

Pluspunten

The smooth flow from posting a position to the actual hiring of a candidate.

Minpunten

If same candidate applies for 10 different positions, you will actually have to open each application. Also, running reports is tricky. You will have to continue to play around with the software to run reports.

• Sector: Detailhandel

Very User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2017

Love it, it's a great ATS, helps keep me organized, and it's very very user-friendly.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, great customer service, what items it can integrate into my hiring process it has, and had done so easily.

Minpunten

I wish i could integrate into my payroll system, but that is not in their control, I think that has more to do with my payroll system. Still love it.