Clover

Uitgebreide oplossing voor verkooppunt en bedrijfsvoering

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Been with Clover since Beta

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018

Pluspunten

I love Clover!!! Been with them since Beta and they have improved so much. Their app store has so many great tools. I have 4 locations and will continue to use Clover as I continue to grow pass 8 location.

Minpunten

NONE. lol really they have all solutions through their app market and they continue to improve.

Jodi
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Great payment processing device

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

Clover payment system has been really great for our spa. Really easy to run transactions, reports or refunds. The customer service has been knowledgeable and super friendly when we have had any issues.

Pluspunten

It’s is super easy to take and track transactions. Has report capabilities And many functions. It is super easy to use. I have two different clover devices for different providers and they are all great.

Minpunten

The software itself is wonderful. The only issue I have is with the flex portable device on/off button. It is on the side and client constantly hit the button when they are picking up to sign for a transaction. The button should be on back underneath where it can’t be accidentally touched.

Square Payments

Redenen om over te stappen op Clover

Love the functions on the clover and the receipts it prints.
James
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Delayed Opening of new business

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2022

I am solving a business problem by kicking Clover to the curb

Pluspunten

There was nothing I like about Clover honestly.

Minpunten

I disliked the companies deceiving methods. I was lied to from the very beginning. They lied about every aspect of the Clover process and hardware that I would be receiving. They entered my bank account number wrong into their system and that was an entirely new disaster. They sent me a new Clover system on top of the one already had, so they tried to charge me double monthly subscription fees. Oh, I didn't mention that once you buy the Clover system, and graciously give them a percentage of your sales, you still have to pay them a monthly subscription fee? So long Clover!

Robbie

Easy To Use

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2022

This has done well in the capacity that it is used for within our company, and the integrations are helpful when they work properly.

Pluspunten

We use this product for credit card processing at 2 locations and it works very well and is very easy to use and follow. It also integrates with our gift cards and timeclock.

Minpunten

At times it is difficult to navigate between the timeclock and the card processor. There have been many times that I have received a notification that I have clocked in, but then when I go to clock out, it does not show the initial clock in.

Katey
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

For accepting payments

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

Positive. Much easier than our last system. Just wish they weren't so expensive.

Pluspunten

That it is portable and easy to use for people who are not tech savy. You can also take pictures of people if you need to when you take their payment.

Minpunten

How expensive it is to replace a machine that is out of it's warranty.

Jeremy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Easy to implement and maintain - loaded with great features!

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2022

Quick customer service, and a excellent interface, clover make POS a great option.

Pluspunten

Easy to learn and use, with great ability to track inventory and customers.

Minpunten

The clover monthly pricing nearly doubled in the span of a month, backing out cafe into a corner. I’m still frustrated to be paying for the same features with a $50/month increase.

Pricing and hardware

Redenen om over te stappen op Clover

POS hardware pricing sale.
Lawrence
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

Trying to get the original set up support is terrible. You will spend hours on the phone on hold, then transferred to another line to start over waiting, only to be dropped and start over. I have had this experience every time we reactivate our machines. Billing is another issue. We use these on a seasonal and reactivation is a nightmare.

Pluspunten

Nice user friendly once up and running.

Minpunten

Inventory is hard to duplicate in all machines. When you download the template it has several errors when importing.

Redenen om voor Clover te kiezen

Update
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Clover for small nonprofit

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

I think this is a great starter for nonprofits wanting to receive donations. They send thank you notes and constant reminders to the organization and donor. Easy to set up for donors. Allows for automatic bank transfers. Overall I recommend this tool.

Pluspunten

Clover is really easy to use. It is a basic simple program that can help any organization collect payments or donations. Customer Service was not always easy to get a hold of, but when I did they were helpful. They have recently updated their program, which has a cool new feature that lets you send donations to different bank accounts. This is super helpful for designated donations.

Minpunten

It is simple and does not have a lot of special features. No custom questions on the donation page.

Jennifer
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Why Does It Not Rotate?

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2020

I wish it would rotate to landscape. I would be "all in."

Pluspunten

It looks super sleek and the option to use it on your own device was quite appealing. Set up was easy. I was able to upload all of my items and services without issue.

Minpunten

It doesn't rotate to landscape. I couldn't believe it. I uploaded everything was ready to go and then went to rotate to use the Ipad the way I do with all my other merchant services and it didn't turn. I contacted customer service, I gave feedback, I asked questions. Nothing changed. I ended up dumping it.

Neleh
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2023

Pluspunten

I absolutely love everything about Clover because it makes payments super easy.

Minpunten

There is absolutely nothing that I dislike about Clover.

Katie
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Easy to Use and Competitive Rates

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

Overall, the product is simple enough to use that I am not worried about any of our contracted therapists messing up the process and avoiding taking payments.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Clover is that it can be downloaded on any smart device as app and has an easy to use card chip reader. Our agency wanted a chip reader for extra customer security and Clover offered that option.

Minpunten

I like least about the software is that is does not capture customer information as simple as their first and last name, but simply has a text box for a description. Our agency uses the device for customer copays for therapy appointments and in the text box I am forced to put the customers last name in order to reconcile payments later.

Square Payments

Redenen om over te stappen op Clover

The start up costs and credit card processing fees were lower.
ABIODUN
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Clover - Recent switch from Square and we are saving a TON of money in fees

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019

Now, with Clover, we have a clover mini and the POS is great,. We needed a system that could print paper receipts.

Pluspunten

We switched and saved. Before, we were paying a certain percentage across the boards, with Square. Now we have great fees and pricing with Clover.

Minpunten

The thing I like the least, which is common with systems like Clover, it took a while to get acclimatized and for funds to make it to our account in a timely manner.

Redenen om voor Clover te kiezen

We needed a POS that could print our customers a receipt.

Overgestapt van

Luigi

Easy, simple and effective

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2021

Very positive. It's ease of use makes it suitable for every demographic and It integrates well with our other systems like Shopify and Shopventory.

Pluspunten

Since this system uses android OS so it follows a familiar mobile OS layout.

The system is extremely easy to use. I repeat, EXTREMELY easy to use. So easy that the boomers in our company did find it too difficult to learn.

It's large buttons and integrated barcode scanner makes transactions quick and smooth.

It integrates with most common applications such as Quickbooks & Shopify.

The option to search for products by typing the name is extremely useful.

As one of our owners put it, "It's pretty hard to make a mistake on it, even for a caveman like me."

Minpunten

It's certainly not as advanced as other point of sales systems I've used in the past.

Sometimes simple commands are buried in sub folders. For example, if you want to delete an entire order, you are required to push three dots at the top of the order, then select the "delete order" option from a list of commands. While simple is steps, the lack of clarity when while locating the the action can slow you down when you are busy.

A massive con is the that it does not natively support variable priced items by weight. In order to add this as an option, we're required to pay an extra $10 a month.

Something that has also been massively disappointing is that you can not increase the price of an item during the sale. If an item is at a fixed priced, you can not increase the price, you can only reduce the price or provide an item discount. This is a disadvantage if you don't necessarily need an item to be a variable priced item, of if an item is priced incorrectly. It forces you to use the open item option.

DUSTIN
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best platform out there for mobile payments

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

I have had nothing but positives with Clover. It has streamlined my company's credit card processing and actually brought customers in because I accept cards.

Pluspunten

The app is extremely easy to use and simplifies my mobile payment processing. I have tried at least five other companies/apps and Clover is by far the best. From the very beginning of a payment to emailing the receipt, Clover is extremely smooth and user freindly.

Minpunten

It won't let me type my full company name.

Quickbooks Online

cost per transaction

Overgestapt van

PayPal

cost
NICHOLE
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use and a lot of features

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

My overall experience has been good with Clover. They do have a lot of features we love like invoicing clients directly to their email (it does not track your invoices but it has a pay now button where your client can free type their own information and their payment info is directly emailed to the main user). I also like the modern look of the equipment. I wish the banks and clover had a more direct with each other relationship instead of putting me in the middle.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of using Clover. Our office has a clover mini that we pass back and forth to the client and we use the virtual terminal for clients who wish to pay over the phone for their telehealth services. Clover also has an invoicing feature that has helped us greatly during this pandemic.

Minpunten

The machines are costly and because we are on a contract changing your system as your business changes are not easily done. I am not sure if part of this is my bank but I am currently paying for a clover mini I am unable to transfer or switch. The communication between the bank and clover seems to be convoluted. I would make sure you choose a system that has the opportunity to change before 2 years.

Brianna

Great but has limitations

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2022

Overall, it’s been really great. Whenever we have issues, clover is usually able to solve it. Their customer service has been wonderful; they take time to understand issues and make notes for their software engineers when there’s a bug.

Pluspunten

Easy to use; intuitive layout.
The report overview can show sales by-the-hour which is helpful for planning.
The add-on apps have been working well; Menufy & the inventory audit are great.
The inventory audit add on also has a downloadable app which has significantly streamlined our inventory process.
Great customer service-they are able and willing to help fix any issues that come up.

Minpunten

The hardware can be glitchy. 2 examples: (1) the station will start clicking buttons randomly and sometimes this can only be stopped by restarting the machine. (2) the biometric finger print sign in will crash about 50% of the time when trying to add new employees.
The reports could be more customizable and the filters could be more detailed.
It would be nice if the whole thing was able to be customized to fit our unique needs, but for the price it works well enough.

Yessenia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent POS System for any business!

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018

Overall it is a great pos system!

Pluspunten

When we change to clover, we thought it was going to be difficult for us to learn how to use it. We were wrong it, was really easy to use and install. One of the things I love about it is, that I can add products remotely on the inventory. I can also verify the transaction remotely from my pc or my phone. The customer support is great, they immediately call back when you contact them for any problem you have with the machine, transactions, or any question you have. You can also add more features to your pos because they have a app store, which let's you add online orders, id verification, etc.

Minpunten

Our business is a grocery store and restaurant, so we have the ebt program for the grocery store. It would be great if the clover machine with detect which items are ebt and which aren't ebt elegible. That way we wouldn't have to do 2 different transactions, because it does take more time for cashiers to charge what the customer is buying.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Support staffs are not well trained billing errors

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2022

I would only give them 2 our of 5 stars.

Pluspunten

Easy to manage, fast tech support, good features such as split payment,

Minpunten

after we closed our account, they still charged us for the monthly fee $39.95, to the old bank account that doesn't have enough fund. They had been charged the fee to our new bank account for months before we closed the account. Why they charged it to the old account for the final month(should not have charged). We ended up being charged by bank for Overdraft. Offline payment that we were not aware of so were charged $77 for three offline payment! I had hard time understand almost half of the staffs and the phone connection were not good a lot of time, outsourcing or just hired workers in foreign countries for lower labor cost? We switched to a different merchant that still use Clover but I learned the old clover machine won't work anymore. Long wait time when you need to talk to billing or other department

Jennifer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Much Much more than a credit card processor

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

This machine processes all cards. You can set up apple pay and tap to pay very easily. It has helped us streamline our checkout process.

Pluspunten

The clover has more features like time clock, inventory, calculators and so so much more than your standard credit card processor. This system can run your whole business. It is easy to use much like an apple tablet and you are able to customize your apps to fit your business. And trust me there is an app for almost every thing you would need.

Minpunten

I like everything but I do feel like we are under utilizing a lot of its features. Maybe some online training for for our staff would be a good idea

Jeanine
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

DO NOT BUY A CLOVER DEVICE UNTIL YOU READ THIS REVIEW.

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020

Everyone passes the buck. When you call Clover they tell you to call the app maker. You call the app maker and they tell you to call Clover. If you call your bank that you bought the system from, they tell you to call Clover. Everyone is "sorry" but no one can fix the issue or can offer an alternative.

Pluspunten

There is nothing I like about my Clover device other than the price labels it can print for my products, BUT, that is an additional app you have to pay for and an additional piece of equipment you have to buy, which the rep told me was all included. I have to pay a monthly fee to be able to print price tags, he said that was also included.

Minpunten

1)Don't get too excited about all the apps they offer! They all cost money (if you want the version that actually does more than the basics) and NONE OF THE THIRD PARTY APPS WORK WITH EACH OTHER!!! So, you may download the rewards app and an invoicing app. Because they don't work together, the customer will never get credit for any of their rewards, etc.. 2) Technical support always says they will call you back but they NEVER do 3)Your system comes with minimal capabilities. Think of it as a calculator that can process payments. 4) Sometimes it keeps accurate inventory counts, sometimes it doesn't. 5) When entering inventory, it frequently saves an item twice. You may enter an item with a quantity of 6. Clover enters the item twice, now you have the item at 12!

Will
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Clover for small business payment processing

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2021

Highly recommended as an alternative to Square for business on the go!

Pluspunten

My business switched to Clover Go for payment processing after Square kicked us to the curb because they decided, with no warning or notice, that they would not let certain law practices use the service. We had to scramble and locate a new program for payment processing needs. Clover stepped up and we have used them ever since. We can take all forms of credit card payments using Clover. Their rates are reasonable and the funds are posted within a couple of days. We are very pleased!

Minpunten

We love Clover and have nothing bad to say about it.

Evan

Cloverflex

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

support is helpful, unit is sleek overall positive experience

Pluspunten

It is really stylish and cool to have a wireless POS machine. Customers comment all the time of it being very modern - yet everyone can intuitively use it b/c its feels like any android tablet
Functions well - , nice on board camera , prints quickly takes payments quickly and allows you to add tons of helpful apps that i did't even know I needed

Minpunten

The battery life and Charger stand - I've had to replace it twice b/c the charger was not working and the corded back up doesn't really work - the rep was surprised we got it to work at all in a pinch.
Charger needs to be more reliable and there needs to be a back up wired version that can be substituted if the wifi goes done

Robert

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

Pluspunten

sleek design, affordable, easy to use for a novice

Minpunten

reporting, very slow, loosing connection all the time

Toast POS
Stefano
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Reports of 30+ days must be requested and can take days ... NOT INSTANT!!!

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2021

Pluspunten

Slick look, easy to setup and use, clover mini

Minpunten

Reporting is substandard. Reports for a period of 3 months or more can take several days to get! Poor customer service. Clover Support staff could use more training.

Toast POS
jane
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Clever Clover!

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021

We had dinosaur service prior to the Clover Mini, at least half of the time you would have to go online and key everything in because the reader didn't work. Clover feels and looks and acts like the rocket age!

Pluspunten

We have a Clover mini in our offices. It is quite sharp looking, and sooooo intuitive to program for each office as well as use for check or charge, AND to research entries. It takes a little getting used to the icons, but they do make sense once you get used to it. Great instructions came with it for the set-up as well. Love it!!!

Minpunten

There is nothing I can think of that I do not like about this product, or that they could even improve upon! It is terrific!