Clover

Uitgebreide oplossing voor verkooppunt en bedrijfsvoering

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

One of the Better Deal Apps

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019

In conclusion, ease of use and navigation not an issue. It isn't the most decorative in aesthetics but simple is good. I can't wait to see what other places near me joins the rank of discounts and to build a relationship with their local customers through it as I have through some of mine.

Pluspunten

Although there do not seem to be a whole lot of businesses that use this App (compared to others, in a rather urban area), it does have growing promise. It either seems that this among two other apps are namely used by businesses here in and around Atlanta.

For what it is worth though, it is rather easy to navigate as a User and I like how well it keeps up with data and my purchases. Usage has never really been a problem.

I really enjoy the feature where a simple ''like/dislike'' display can be left for the Manager. I've been told that is something that is in fact received, so a great way to have voices of patrons or concerns heard in a discreet way. Nice feature!

Minpunten

Although very rare, scanning has been an issue, but I haven't had this issue in a long time and it may have even been the network at fault. Other than just looking forward for more business to grow from it, I have nothing really that I don't like about this app.

Sara
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Great POS for smaller businesses

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

Overall, I am happy with my experience with Clover. It has helped me manage my inventory, visualize my top and bottom sellers and identify peak hours for business. I recommend to any small retailer who needs an easy POS setup and inventory management solution.

Pluspunten

The Clover POS is intuitive to use, easy to manage user accounts/ access for employees and very easy to add new items to inventory. The analytics available also aren’t too shabby.

Minpunten

I don’t like having the experience I have when dealing with Clover support but fortunately the need to do so is rare.

Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op Clover

I just preferred the packaging of the product and services it can provide.
Kevin
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Find another option. You have been warned.

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2024

Absolutely terrible. They will tell you anything to get your business but then when there’s a problem, they are nowhere to be found. Do not do business with these guys if you are in the southwest, or California. Trust me. Don’t make them the same mistake I did.

Pluspunten

I like the ability to send credit card invoices directly to clients that are encrypted.

Minpunten

These guys cannot be trusted. My dollar volume is close to $1 million a year and my average sale was between $2500 and $5000. I do tax consulting.

When Clover suspects anything on your account, they will hold your money. They will also take their fees out of your account without paying you. I have had $90,000 on hold for Eight days so far. Clover is unresponsive, they don’t give me a timeframe of what’s happening, or anybody to talk to. My rep is in Arizona, and California, and I would avoid her like the plague.

Steven
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

My Take on Clover

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2023

My overall experience with Clover is very nice and pleasant because I do enjoy using Clover and I am grateful for Clover as part of my life today,

Pluspunten

I do enjoy and I am grateful for Clover. I do because Clover is a nice way to get points and it is a reward system when you go get points, check in, and get deals/promos with restaurants and cafes. I like when you can get the ability to order and pay for your food and drinks.

Minpunten

I wish for some restaurants to expand and be open to Clover for nice deals, promos, and rewards to give back to customers for sure since at the end of the day, support is the key for support.

Jatin
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Easiest and best POS System

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2021

Great system. The hardware is constantly being improved. The credit card rates are always the best!

Pluspunten

Clover is easy to setup. I like the app market which allows me to select what features and extra functionality I need.

Minpunten

having to learn the interface takes a bit if you're not used to Android systems

Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op Clover

Better rates, better reporting, works with my bank.
Hunter

My review

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2023

It’s neutral not too bad not too good

It’s neutral not too bad not too good

Pluspunten

I like the analytics part and how easy it is to learn

Minpunten

The online ordering sucks u can’t cancel order placed from printing out / reschedule them

Square Point of Sale en Toast POS

All we knew
Briana
  • Sector: Horeca

Overpriced, poor customer service

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020

I wouldn't recommend Clover to any business owner. We tested it out for about a month and are not able to access reports that we need - they disappeared with no notice - and the customer service is horrific. They just keep sending me links to their website, but not helping get the reports. And they are really rude. The reason we decided against Clover is because every little thing you need as a business owner is additional money - to get it to talk to any of your accounting software, to have a mailing list, etc.- and it just doesn't do what you need. You can't have tax included in your price, only add on to it. You can't give a 100% discount on a ticket without it charging tax on the original cost (who charges tax on $0.00?). The iPhone app to see reporting for what's happening when you're away from your business is incredibly clunky. Overall it's a terrible user experience. There are loads of better options out there.

Pluspunten

Honestly, we really didn't like anything about Clover from the start - we hoped we would get used to it + like it, but it's pretty terrible.

Minpunten

Inability to include tax with the price, poor UX on the mobile dashboard app, terrible customer service, third-party apps to connect to accounting software are expensive and don't always deliver, high price for low value.

Jennifer

Great for store locations

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2023

It was OK but there are better systems out on the market

It was OK but there are better systems out on the market

Pluspunten

It is a great system for a store location. It allows for tipping without our employees having to ask the customer if they wish to leave a tip.

Minpunten

I found it really difficult to use outside of our store location. We do specialty shows where we sell merchandise and if we didn't have a wifi connection a lot of times we could not get the payment to go through.

Justin
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good for small businesses, too complicated for larger establishments

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2023

For a small business, it got the job done. It was a clean POS that was easy to navigate, however I don't see it being a viable option for say a restaurant with hundreds of food offerings.

Pluspunten

Clover was easy to use for the novice user, as you could have pictures associated with each product to make it easy to navigate. The platform was very straightforward and there was little opportunity to make mistakes, thus a vital resource for any business needing a portable POS.

Minpunten

Keeping in mind this was a while ago and changes could have been made since, but we noticed once we expanded the menu options on Clover to include our entire set of offerings, the app began to experience issues with too many options. Sometimes it would freeze, other times certain products couldn't be selected. It was certainly iffy at times.

Abdul
Abdul
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Job place made easy

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2019

Pluspunten

Its very easy to use. Wonderful camera. It looks like tmwe are using ipad. Fast software. No laggings.

Minpunten

Order and customers could be bettered prganized by groups.
Some issues with the organizing.

Amanda
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Do not use Clover if you own a salon/spa/massage business ! Absolutely awful

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2023

I can not believe the absolute horrible customer service. No call backs, no answers, no help what so ever! I can't use the program in the most critical time of business. (right before Christmas) I am just blown away at how awful and time consuming this has become. It is literally slowly destroying my business.

Pluspunten

When we first contacted clover we had two specialists. Both of which helped set everything up in a super easy process.

Minpunten

After about 4 months, both of the people that we had contact with either left, or were fired. We have not received any help from customer service since.

Booker en Mindbody

Redenen om voor Clover te kiezen

Credit Card Processing fees were way too high. We needed a program that would allow us to bump those fees on to the consumer.

Redenen om over te stappen op Clover

We liked the way the program and system looked on paper. Not having any idea that we were going to fall in to so many issues. Credit card fees are not being applied, gift card application is not working, website integration is awful, and no help from anyone to resolve these issues.
Brian
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

No support, at all.

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2021

Terrible. 25% of the time iy works great....but the 75% it runs terribly. And if I choose to call them about a problem, I will be on the phone for a hour or longer, every time!

Pluspunten

It looks modern, but it doesn't function like they said it will.

Minpunten

Deleting whole orders. Combining tables without approval. Running credit cards for the whole order, it chooses to run for half or some random total...but not what it says! Beyond frustrated with this pos.

Aloha EPOS

Redenen om over te stappen op Clover

Salesman. He was great to sell us, but nothing after. He should have more information and intelligence about this product.
David

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

An out of the box solution that works well for small business

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2018

Clover is an excellent and good looking choice for a small to medium size business in need of a reliable and cost effective solution. You will be pleased as I have been. The system offers quite a bit of integrations and once implemented you will be amazed at the power of this system. I wish we could have linked all stores together but we were only allowed three machines to link per location. Overall, an excellent POS!

Pluspunten

I was in search for s POS for three thrift stores my nonprofit operated. The old cash register no longer fits the internal control environment and a switch was desperately needed. After researching multiple platforms I opted for Clover. The others were simply too expensive and too complex for our needs. The Clover system worked brilliantly and continues to power the sales desk at all three stores. Each store has three registers and we were able to link the three to the main server to aggregate totals for each store. Sales increased and customer satisfaction went up as well. Clover has a host of apps to integrate including inventory management, time and attendance, markdowns, and a customer loyalty program which was a hit with our customers. The Clover system is truly a remarkable POS for the price of entry. The sleek modern look keeps the cash wrap looking clean and updated. The Digital receipt and signature has cut down on paper waste and makes us feel like we are doing out part to create less stress on the environment. Overall this is a simple and powerful solution that powers millions in annual retail sales for the organization.

Minpunten

The one setback is the operating system is Android. I find Android to be clunky and prone to security threats. We had to ensure we had it on a secure network and well protected by firewalls. Additionally it took some time to learn the system. Disclaimer- we operated on a complete iOS ecosystem until we bright on Clover. So not a big setback just more learning.

DUSTIN
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best platform out there for mobile payments

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

I have had nothing but positives with Clover. It has streamlined my company's credit card processing and actually brought customers in because I accept cards.

Pluspunten

The app is extremely easy to use and simplifies my mobile payment processing. I have tried at least five other companies/apps and Clover is by far the best. From the very beginning of a payment to emailing the receipt, Clover is extremely smooth and user freindly.

Minpunten

It won't let me type my full company name.

Quickbooks Online

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Clover

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2022

Clover is great in the event that you will have steady business the entire year, wish to have stock control, and have a solid web association.Clover is ideal for restaurants, as well as any client-confronting organization (whether an eatery or other retail and so on) that has different workers because of its shift in the board. Clover is extraordinary when you are evaluating different limited-time offers and limits also, like cheerful hours at eateries. It is less suitable for an independent venture with not many workers, or sole ownership, which probably won't utilize every one of the additional elements Clover brings to the table.

Pluspunten

Clover coordinates in its activity a stock control system that is refreshed in every exchange, this permits the client to certainly stand out in the renewal of stocks, consequently assisting with staying away from the stock misfortunes and permitting to quickly work out continuously the benefit and revolution of the item.Because of the security and effectiveness given by Clover we can deal with our installment payment system in a quicker and more robotized way, by utilizing their electronic gadgets we have fundamentally worked on the speed of our conveyances and the lift it produces to the consideration of potential customers.pe capabilities with most perusers.

Minpunten

The arrangement of the application could utilize some improvement.I feel like the application is somewhat aggravating to explore.Not outfitted towards bigger associations.Very few areas of customization.

Breanna
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great modern POS system for independent businesses

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2023

They installed and set up our Clover devices for us and ensured we understood how to use the device. We rarely run into issues using our Clover systems, and the only issues are internet based and require us to simply check our network connectivity. We are very happy with Clover and would not consider switching.

Pluspunten

Clover has a very clean and user-friendly design. It took some getting used to when implementing our Cafe POS system and the use of tabs, but it has become very simple after the initial learning curve. Our sports facility has an easy time selling skating time, skate rentals, and some small retail items using this device. It is easy to refund and add discounts as an admin, and easy to set user privileges. The reports are helpful for bookkeeping and understanding how many attendees we have for a skating session or the number of skate rentals sold.

Minpunten

Utilizing Clover with a cafe was tricky to navigate initially. The tab system was not the easiest to implement, but we have grown more used to it with time.

Chelsea
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Quick and easy payment processing for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2023

I have had an overall positive experience with Clover. It is incredibly easy to train staff on using the system. When calling their customer support they have been able to efficiently help solve our problem.

Pluspunten

The credit card reader devices themselves look great aesthetically, very clean looking to have stationed out on a public facing area. After payment is processed you sign on the screen which is quick and easy for both the customer and office. We are also able to accept Apple Pay through it which everyone likes. The handheld device option makes processing payments in other areas of the office fast and easy. Very easy to set up as well for someone with limited technology experience.

Minpunten

Occasionally the tablets will not work and need system rebooting. A hard reset usually takes care of this for us. It would also be great if you could control the receipt print out instead of all or nothing as some people want them and some do not.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

DON'T DO IT. Clover POS (Piece of Sh..)

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2023

Not good. The machine was always down and cost me a lot of business as a result of customers having to wait for their cards to process. When I divorced them after less than a year and went with another company, First Data told me that I still had to pay for the overpriced POS equipment, which I thought was a rental, but it actually a lease. So, now I have to pay over $38 a month on a piece of crap that I don't even use. In addtion, to add insult to injury, I just recieved a letter stating they are going to take out another freakin fee for annual taxes on the property and a freakin handling fee for doing so! SMH. The annual property tax is based upon the value of the equipment and since it is over valued, so in my property tax!

Pluspunten

It's small and handy is about the only thing good I can say about it.

Minpunten

Equipment technology is old and antiquated. Overrated and overpriced. My phone has 4 times the processing power of the POS device they sent me. Lacks sufficient memory and processing speed. Phone backup interfered with land line call in orders. Machine was always down. Clocked often during the processing of transactions which made customers wait and backed up check out lines. Processing fees, transaction fees, monthly maintenance fees, annual property fees and handling fees are all expensive.

Tory

money hungry company

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2017

I purchased these clovers in full and was to have a one year warranty. but every time one didn't function right they charged me for every one they sent me in first year. didn't need key pads tried to send back and they kept wanting my scanners returned instead. had to take to BBBural to get money back for just one and they still owe me for the other. credit card service is way above other card swipe price. tried to talk to customer service talked to one high level rep. twice then they would not respond to my issues and that was before the BBB. it bad that you have to turn them in to BBB to get a response and they still never called me. something went wrong with my compliance last year and they were to have someone contact me to clear it up. again this year I tried to become compliant again there was a problem they were suppose to email me with solution to the fix 3 months ago I'm still waiting and they charge me 10.00 a month for being non-compliant. would you recommend this device if you hade these issues? Tried to switch bank accounts for the clover was told I couldn't do it had to pay 20.00 to put a block on account to force them to switch accounts. finally was contacted by Stephen the rep that sold me these devices yesterday 7/11/2017. he called out of the blue and not a response to these issues I am skeptical that any of these issues will be addresed

Pluspunten

Quick use of device when it functions has been better in last 6 months 111111111111111111111111111

Minpunten

Half of inventory data moved out of category. ease of saving data without excel not possible. 111111

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

I bought clover without looking at reviews

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2022

WARNING !!
TELL ALL YOUR FREINDS OR ASSOCIATES WHO USES CLOVER !!!
Take a picture of the screen...

WARNING !!
TELL ALL YOUR FREINDS OR ASSOCIATES WHO USES CLOVER !!!
Take a picture of the screen showing how much money is made for the night before the system closes. then when it does close and print , compare the picture you took and what the print out says. Do this especially on nights when its a holiday weekend, Clover knows you'll be busy and know you won't be paying attention.. Then check the transaction app on the POS , and add up how many transaction each server or cashier did and compare it to what the printout says.. When you see the discrepancies, call the FBI and ask to be added to the growing number of clients that wants to sue Clover

Pluspunten

duh ?? it lights up , doesn't use a lot of electricity

Minpunten

customer service , THERE IS NO OTHER CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THIS PLANET THAT IS WORSE THAN CLOVER CUSTOMER SERVICE./ They are the worst because they have to obey what their bosses say in robbing you the client. they will put you on a long hold and then you're disconnected. If you are lucky to speak to someone, whatever they have to say will never make sense to you !! Good luck

Molly
Molly
  • Sector: Wijn en sterke drank
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Bad functioning, terrible customer support, too many problems for the price.

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2022

Clover is a mid-range to expensive POS system that is definitely not worth the money. I wish we had stuck with Square that can communicate between both of our locations, share inventory, run a functioning website and has an accessible online dashboard.

Pluspunten

Somewhat easy to set up, and credit card processing did cut costs from our prior POS system. You pay for the look of the stations, the swivel can only make up for so many problems- in this case I'll be switching back to Square.

Minpunten

I've had every problem in the book with this software. I've been shut out and had to factory reset my stations, had all data and inventory erased. I've had to plug in ethernet cables every week because they Wifi is not compatible, and have had to reset admin profiles due to shut out. Me and customer service have had at least 20 calls, and most problems never seem to be resolved in the end. Of course it's not their fault, but there is only the option of getting a call, you can't email, or chat with anyone online, and some poor person in India is trying to figure out what is on your screen when the technology is going wrong.

mark
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

crayola mode

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2023

Pretty average to bad. Crappy hold times incompetent customer service reps..... Meh

Pluspunten

It was here when I started. Was ok but now nearly not functional

Minpunten

Bad interference that changes with updates and hides needed functions. Completely different look that makes it hard to use.

Toast POS

Redenen om over te stappen op Clover

No clue wish they hadn't
Yessenia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent POS System for any business!

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018

Overall it is a great pos system!

Overall it is a great pos system!

Pluspunten

When we change to clover, we thought it was going to be difficult for us to learn how to use it. We were wrong it, was really easy to use and install. One of the things I love about it is, that I can add products remotely on the inventory. I can also verify the transaction remotely from my pc or my phone. The customer support is great, they immediately call back when you contact them for any problem you have with the machine, transactions, or any question you have. You can also add more features to your pos because they have a app store, which let's you add online orders, id verification, etc.

Minpunten

Our business is a grocery store and restaurant, so we have the ebt program for the grocery store. It would be great if the clover machine with detect which items are ebt and which aren't ebt elegible. That way we wouldn't have to do 2 different transactions, because it does take more time for cashiers to charge what the customer is buying.

David
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

LIARS and Thieves....

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2022

Horrible.. they lied to us and are still charging me for a service I do not use. Splitting up with Clover is worst then a divoirce. They will lure you with the promise of cheap rates, give you convulted pricing with add on fees. And ghost you as you try to cancel the service. They steal about 32 dollars from use each month, and we have exhuasted options to cancel the services. I hope by leaving this review I save others from making the same mistake.

Pluspunten

Nothing that you could not get with square... reconcillation is a head ache.. and acess to data is poorly laid out.

Minpunten

No Custmer Service, as it is outsourced to south east asia. We are still trying to cancelling our sevice even after 6 months. Constantly told they are working on it and will call us back, but you will never receive a call back. You just get ghosted. They low rates are deceiving since the tack on add on fees and the rates are varied depending on CC. They will quote you the cheapest rate for the low grade Credit Card to suck you in. We went back to Square, since they are upfront and transparent about all their fees.

Justin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Clover is a good starter terminal.

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2023

For the price point, hardware, and the basic software suite, Clover is enough to get the job done. The 3rd party app system is just not great, and felt that I'm having to pay for features that should have been part of the main software suite.

Pluspunten

The hardware is excellent, looks great, and is easy to set up. Has some great options on the retail front. Great system for a beginning business.

Minpunten

The app based options are not great. Some have great functionality, but has an added monthly cost for using some of them. The app store atmosphere and added subscriptions from 3rd party vendors was a bit of a letdown. The system is not as versatile or intuitive as an NCR Silver system which I am more familiar with. Permission leveling for certain features is poor.