Snappii

• Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Codeless app platform, mobile apps and forms

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2017

Pluspunten

Snappii mobile enterprise app development platform is a real alternative to hiring expensive mobile Apps developers that are hard to find, or outsourcing mobile app development to unknown and unreliable companies.

Snappii offers web service integration and can connect to enterprises' back-end systems for secure data transition.

In addition to do-it-yourself and custom app development, Snappii offers a wide selection of ready-made industry specific apps that are available for download from Apple AppStore and Google Play store. These apps can be 100% customized to meet the needs of a specific business. Over 68, 000 apps have already been built on Snappii codeless platform, with customers range from the largest companies to medium and small organizations and this number keeps growing.

John
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Efficiency = Expansion

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019

We love Snappii! Our field staff is able to collect documents and have them emailed to our office staff and stored in our cloud instantaneously. This has reduced travel back and forth to our office, mailing of documents, and scanning of documents. This has saved our company both time and money. It has enabled us to scale our business at a rapid rate. We have grown quickly enough to be an Inc. 5000 company four years in a row, that wouldn't be possible without Snappii.

Pluspunten

-The ability to easily make changes in guru mode.
-How user-friendly it is out in the field.
-The reliability of the App working properly.
-Support from Sales executive and others has been very quick and helpful.

Minpunten

-The fact that our custom app is not able to be downloaded through the App store.
-Occasionally the app won't submit documents and we have to refresh the app and then lose the documents.

Appy Pie

Redenen om over te stappen op Snappii

Knowing that we would be able to be trained on how to customize and make changes to the app on our own. Sales executive also sold us on the customer support and they haven't let us down yet.
John
  • Sector: Meubels

Our Special Application

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

This is solving a basic problem in the quality department. It allows all users to report a problem to the team and once entered and reported, any team member can activity address the issue live...real time for closure. Its a great tool and I am currently writing a article for ASQ (American Society for Quality) as this is braking new ground in quality tools.

Pluspunten

Again, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been excellent in supporting our company and this application, as it is used for a different use that is not being used anywhere else in the quality field for us to identify, report and closure of our quality issues live and activity.

Minpunten

Once a user reports an issue, the quality department transfers the information into a excel spread sheet.
This is a bit time consuming.

Jeff
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Not for me!

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

My experience was a waste of money as we have now switched to another provider and the difference is night and day. I wouldn’t recommend this provider Sorry.

Pluspunten

Unable to think of anything good to say.

Minpunten

Tech help poor unless you want to pay them more money to sort issues. DIY platform was tedious and left you stuck and tech help soon get fed up of you and also will ignore you too using the chat facility.

Antwoord van Snappii Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Jeff, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience with our platform.
Per our records, we had 2 free GoToMeeting sessions with you to address your needs. We do not offer any more free help after we sufficiently helped you in the past. We have free resources all users are welcome to use. If any user struggles after the free session, we do offer a paid training. We are sorry that this didn't meet your expectations. Hope you found a service that works free of charge for you. We do not.

Butch
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen

End User

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2022

Pluspunten

We are able to just use this app and excel to run the whole project

Minpunten

I think we should have the ability to make some minor changes , without always being a charge, example wanting to increase the timesheets to track more personal

Robert
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Purchasing APP

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

Truly amazing customer service! CSRs have/are wonderful to work with.

Pluspunten

Stream line Purchasing in our construction field as well as putting controls and cost measures in place.

Minpunten

Fortunately nothing for now. This is a first for us so there are growing pains as we progress. Snappii always brain storming with me on finding best solution.

ProntoForms

Redenen om over te stappen op Snappii

Ease of use, customization and most important customer service.
Peter

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great value and customer service

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2018

Great value, top notch customer service, and fully customizable.

Pluspunten

Great Value! I was able to get my app built for 1/4 of the cost had I built it from scratch. And if anything happens, the Snappii team address my problems right away. It's also a very flexible platform that allows me to customize the app in a number of different ways.

Minpunten

It crashes once in awhile and needs to be updated from time to time but that's pretty much standard for most apps. The app could be a little bit quicker but it's hardly an issue. Overall, I'm very happy with my choice to work with Snappii

Rufina
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

App building platform that’s fully customizable. Saves time and money.

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2018

Pluspunten

Snappii is great because we were able to build our own app in a codeless platform and even allows us to fully customize any one of their range of industry-specific, pre-made apps to suit our business needs. Managing our claims, commission, contacts, policies, and documents has been so east. Ensuring data accuracy is no longer as resource and time-consuming. The use of tablets and smartphones enables us to significantly reduce the paperwork and cuts down our costs.
Their support team is always courteous and are are willing to go above and beyond to get our issues resolved for us. They’ve been very helpful from start to finish in the creation of our app.

Minpunten

There have been a few misses in the customer support where it took them a while to get back to us about an issue, but that’s probably because it was a complex problem and they were still trying to find a good and acceptable resolution to it at the time. My overall experience with them though has been quite good. The platform itself has crashed a few times before, but they continue to update it.

Andy
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

extinguisher inspections

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2022

Overall very pleased with the app, easy enough for even those less tech savvy to use.

Pluspunten

Only using it t complete and track monthly extinguisher inspections. Was impressed by t how the Snappii team worked with me to customize it to better suit our needs. Previous inspections were performed by contractors at a much higher cost with poor record keeping and often missed units. Through customizations to the snappii app our report now clearly indicates if any have been missed or failed the monthly inspection as well as last inspection dates.

Minpunten

We have almost 300 extinguishers, would like to have the location and completed by questions default to last entry. This would be a time saver as he must answer for each inspections.
Found it's too easy to delete data or extinguishers from the list, would love to be asked for confirmation before doing so. One wrong click and it's too late.

Katie

HawkApp on the Snappii Platform

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2015

Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our clients are made aware quickly and collect incidents reports ensuring we have the most complete picture of threats facing the industry.

Pluspunten

The support team is excellent. Accessible, polite and always go that extra mile to help you.
Quick and simple to use with lots of resources to help if you want to go it alone.
Feature rich and flexible enough to allow you to use them in a way that fits your business.
Multi platform - will work across iOS and Android.

LeRoy
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Snappii - Create your own mobile app

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

I give the Snappii platform 5 Stars. It is the best self-help Mobile App platform I could find.

After spending trying at least 30 different platforms and studying how to create a mobile apps, I found the Snappii platform. It does so much more than any other platform. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for the this platform, I would not have been able to create my app. I have a very complicated app and I was able to create my app without having to learn programming code.

Other self-help app platforms do not offer all the same features as the Snappii platform without learning programming code.

I was looking for a platform hard to find features such as:

Data base capabilities: Whereas I could build a database and access that database with multiple search options.

Paid Subscriptions: User are able to subscribe to content in my app.

Works on Multiple platforms: Iphone and Android

What would have cost me $20,000-$40,000 for a programmer to build, I was able to build without learning any programming code? Was it easy? No, remember I said I have a complicated app. I spent about 1,000 hours building my app.

You can build simple or complicated apps with the Snappii platform. Simple mobile apps will not take as long to build. The Snappii platform has templates that help making an app very easy. I took the more challenging way and created my app from scratch using the platform.

The name of the app I created is called "ParkMyRig". It can be found in the Play Store or the App Store.

Pluspunten

Easier to learn than other apps, customer service and tech support was very helpful, and has powerful features not included in other self-help mobile app platforms.

Minpunten

Just like any self-help Mobile app platform, it does not have every feature that you can get from a programmer. I guess it depends on whether you have time or money. If you have money, pay someone to build your app, but if you have the time, the Snappii platform is a very powerful platform that outperforms other self-help Mobile App Platforms.

Bryan
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Super Useful, Extremely informative, saved our bacon and Helps us make Decisions

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

The SNAPPI team, from sales to development are nothing if not wonderful to work with. Their support is top notch, they thoroughly understand your project, and they follow through. I have plans for a production app that I look forward to developing together with SNAPPII.

Pluspunten

We had our App developed by SNAPPII, one of my favorite features is the flexibility of the development team and app to assemble an simple piece of software that is both easy to use and performs the critical tasks required.

We are suppliers of pre-hung doors and trim used in residential construction. We pride ourselves in customer service which often includes same day delivery. Our SNAPPII app is critical to our ability to provide the best possible service and helps to save our bottom line. The app collects critical information, from customer name to delivery time stamps, from driver details to delivery status. All of this information is collected in real time and automatically sent to both our customer and the customers' salesman. The Photo feature is used with every delivery as proof of delivery, and has saved our company thousands of dollars, by not having to replace material that was either damaged or stolen.

SNAPPII developers are quick to implement updates. On the rare occasion when there is difficulty, developers are eager to trouble shoot and quickly deploy corrective changes. The report...I can't say enough about the reports. These help identify how much time is dedicated to what type of deliveries, how the work load is distributed and where the driver is headed next.

Minpunten

I maintain several pre-configured drop down lists. These lists are dynamic and always changing. Some of the lists are automatically alphabetized when additions or deletions are made, others are not. This is actually something I am certain the developers could fix, but I have been too lazy to bring it up.

Michael
  • Sector: Vastgoed

GREAT WORKFLOW TOOL!

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

Great! I hope to build more workflow tools with them in the future:)

Pluspunten

Our lawn care business used the Snappii team to custom build an app to record the properties visited that day. Works great.

Minpunten

I/my staff found it difficult to use at first.
There are Published versions and Saved versions of our app which are not the same...which was a little confusing and I think it could be simpler to just have one version.

GoCanvas, Kissflow en monday.com
Chad

• Klantenondersteuning

An app that works how you want it to

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

Pluspunten

Unlike other app editors, this really is a what you see is what you get experience, and like me,
you can actually get your app published, with no hidden fees. (As with any app, you will have a Google and Apple developer account, and there is small fees for these.) Snappii has an online chat for help, and the techs are very helpful (And a thank you to tech Alexandra who went above and beyond the call of duty.) Anyone who has been searching for a basic app to be created and published knows how difficult it is to find a company that will do it without a huge up front investment. It was a straightforward process for me in creating an app.

Minpunten

I wish i would have found Snappii earlier instead of spending a lot of money on an app that didnt work.

Eric
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The app was easy to develop and roll out for use

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018

I was able to document real-time activities of construction and issues that arise instantly.

Pluspunten

It was easy to train my employees to use and when I was in the development stages your staff and users guide helped me step by step to aid in the develop of the app to exactly what I was looking for. I was able to upload my projects logo.

Minpunten

Updates caused user frustration and when adding multiple users. I would be nice to be able to customize how the document prints out, i.e layout across the page rather than just down the page.

Butch
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Not always intuitive, but help available

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019

We use the apps to educate sales and the public on how to properly specify and use our member's products. The apps help us achieve that objective and help showcase these products. Snappii's technical staff have been very responsive when issues arise, allowing us to solve them and keep the apps up to date.

Pluspunten

It works well across platforms, even with constant changes with Apple and Google. It is easy to make minor revisions to apps and have them immediately appear. Good, timely support offered by Snappii's technical staff.

Minpunten

Some functions, particularly the relational data sources, are not very intuitive. Wish I could delete unused data files. The ability to space elements on app screens is pretty rudimentary and it's sometime difficult to get elements aligned properly,

Jeffrey

Very Helpful

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

We like the information and the changes snappii has made to the service to accommodate our needs.

Pluspunten

Recently you added the feature to show each individual that is sending the log. This has been very helpful for viewing and saving documents.

Minpunten

That the form can only be filled out with a tablet positioned vertically. This makes it difficult when using a keyboard on a IPAD to import data.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use software that's unique in the marketplace

Pluspunten

Snappi is one of the only software companies on the market that allows you to customize and create your own mobile app without the need of developers. It's ease of use is what drew me to Snappi.

Minpunten

Response time to questions asked is sometimes very long. If the team could improve response time and ensure that questions asked were clearly answered - you'd have a top notch product.

paul

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Snappi

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2019

Pluspunten

We used it to do daily reports. it worked well for us but we have moved to an integrated tool that has daily reports.

Minpunten

It was good when we first started but we found something that is more integrated

Stefanie

Great App

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

Customer support was nice to work with. I enjoyed the app. It wasn't as specific to detail as we needed but it got the job done as time went on. I would suggest getting this!

Pluspunten

We got to custom make the app how we wanted it. It was easy to use once we worked the bugs out!

Minpunten

It did what we intended it to do. So I didn't dislike anything about it!

Doug
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

App has been great. Very customizable

Pluspunten

Infinite possibilities, makes collecting data very fast and simple. Also very easy for operators to use.

Minpunten

No backup, the app randomly lost some of the info and we had to rebuild parts of the app. We spoke with customer service and they advised us that they could not recover the app data. Some type of backup would be great.

Chris
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Decent product interface, Great Sales team, valuable solution

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018

The survey function is helpful

Pluspunten

The user interface is relatively easy to use and the instant feedback on the mobile device test app makes it quick to develop and verify everything is functioning to specifications. I like the data import function for data sets used within the application as well.

Minpunten

The lack of quality top to bottom training and document is a bit weak. These are critical when you do not have a call in support program. All support is provided via chat or email making the troubleshooting process take longer than a simple phone call. A bright spot is the support is helpful once you finally get connected.

Jim

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I inherited Snappi from my predecessor.

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018

Ease of use, didn't require any training sessions. Field crew finds it simple to install on their cellphones.

Pluspunten

I needed to make corrections to our info during my first week on the job. I was able to edit easily and in a short time.

Minpunten

I would like to change the graphic image that we use with your app on our cellphones. It isn't intuitive to me on how to accomplish this change. In fairness, I have not had much time to research a way to work this out.

Daisy
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Overall everything has been good so far. We haven't had any real problems with the app.

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018

Pluspunten

I think the software is pretty straight forward. I have never had an associate not be nice on the phone

Minpunten

I wish the app offered a little more complex features. I think that right now we only have basic abilities.

Douglas
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent software for start-ups, non-technical companies needing user friendly tools for...

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2019

The sales, development teams work well together. They listen and respond with accurate precise solutions

Pluspunten

Flexibility, usability, affordability. The project team is US based and an integral part of the final product. The development team is fluent and competent linguistically

Minpunten

Totally mobile based solution. hard to gather data for analysis and management purposes