Greenhouse

Software voor het volgen, werven en onboarden van kandidaten

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Avni

Solid ATS

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019

Overall, I've had a positive experience with Greenhouse. I like that you can schedule interviews in it as it connects to google calendar or outlook. The customization of scorecards is a huge plus so you can make sure interviewers are testing on accurate material. I love also how greenhouse sends automatic reminders to interviewers to submit their scorecard. This eliminates unnecessary emails from me. If your a small company, I think your really benefit from Greenhouse.

Pluspunten

Greenhouse is an easy ATS to use. It's easy to create job reqs, job posts, and you can customize your evaluation form aka scorecard. When we initially got Greenhouse, we set up training sessions with interview teams on how to use the platform. Majority of the feedback we received from our interviews teams was that it was extremely easy to use. I also loved how greenhouse has tutorials so we were able to leverage that as well. Customer support has been wonderful, anytime we've had an issue, we can easily connect and chat to a customer service agent. I also love the share jobs to social media feature where you can connect your linkedin through greenhouse and share jobs that your company has.

Minpunten

The metrics can be improved on. I wish there were more metrics on how many people in the company share the most jobs to their social network. Also, sometimes customizing reports can be a bit difficult. There has been some instances where it took some time for a report to pop up.

Su In

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best ATS there is for scale and functionality

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2022

Pluspunten

It definitely has the most features and flexibility for recruiters & candidate management + interview processes + templatizing + feedback submission.

Minpunten

It's not as great for sourcers to track information, but the Gem integration helps out a lot. I wish there could be some customization in candidate surveys based on teams, HMs, etc

Lever

Redenen om over te stappen op Greenhouse

Better features, more intuitive, and overall easier workflow. Everything from permission setting, merging duplicates, seeing the necessary info was easier with Greenhouse. Lever has too much overhead. As a note, this review is based on my feedback from the past 7+ years of using Greenhouse not the most recent job. I'm actively looking to get a current startup I'm consulting for to move from Lever to Greenhouse.
Harish

User interface is good
Search for jobs
Employee Referral System

Minpunten

Mobile app doesn't have even basic features

Blake

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Greenhouse is great for the integrations!

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2022

Pluspunten

Greenhouse itself is easy to use and fairly intuitive but what really sets it apart are all of the integrations. The developer community seems to prioritize integrating with Greenhouse before any other ATS which makes it a no-brainer if you want to have your ATS be a part of a modern tech stack.

Minpunten

The native reporting isn’t that great. It’s a little clunky to navigate and quickly pull impactful insights.

Lone
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This is the best recruitment/HR tool!

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

Love it!

Pluspunten

I have been working in recruitment for over 2 years with several tools, and since I started using Greenhouse, I find every day a thing why I love it even more. The possibilities are endless with all the integrations, the customer success and content are really easy to follow, and it's such a great system for us and candidates. If I don't know how something works or I think "this would be nice" and I google it, it's always possible/to solve with Greenhouse

Minpunten

Only thing is the job posting. it's take a while before it's posted on the board. When we want to post it on indeed remote, then we loose it on the jobboard & when we copy paste part of a text in the job post from word, then we set up is different - eventhough we use the same colour/type etc, it still is shown differentl

Recruitee

• Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

An Excellent ATS Tool To Make Hiring Process Smoother

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

It has made the hiring process easy as it integrates well with other platforms. It also can incorporate with LinkedIn which saves me time as it brings candidates automatically instead manually. It allows viewing a candidate's pipelines which helps to know the active number of candidates for interview. It helps to gain insight into recruiting data that can be interpreted by the team and can be shared with stakeholders.

Pluspunten

It really has impressive features and has made our hiring process smoother. We can post jobs internally so that employees can give referrals and track their referred candidates. We can also review candidates and can schedule interviews. It is easy to use and has an excellent user interface. It required little or no training to use this software. Its customer support is quick and beneficial.

Minpunten

It is undoubtedly the one-stop solution for the hiring process but there are some areas to improve. When an employee refers a candidate, it takes hours to reflect on the dashboard. It has removed the link to view job posts while reviewing applicants. We must leave the applicant's review mode to view the job post. The background verification option should have more details and additional steps.

Julia
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Cool HR helper to track positions and referrals

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2022

I love that smart product for the employer referral tracking

Pluspunten

I love the questions asked when referring colleague, easy tracking and automatic updates considering the referral

Sometimes the Internal Jobs are not updated

Nicholas
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Love Greenhouse!

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2022

Very positive

Pluspunten

super easy to use overall, cant think of one piece specifically but very easy to use for what you need

Minpunten

nothing comes to mind here, could be more built out im sure but nothing negative at current state

Geverifieerde reviewer

Zach Pinson Seamless.AI Review

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2022

Pluspunten

I like how user friendly Greenhouse is. It is easy and convenient to use.

Minpunten

I guess its different uses and capabilities could be more broadly stated!

Caleb
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Greenhouse - Track and Refer Candidates

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

Pluspunten

It was extremely easy to refer someone and track their recruiting process.

Minpunten

I didn't really see anything I did not like. I only used it to track my referrals but that worked really well.

Liza
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best management to guarantee talent search and recruitment is completed transparently

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2022

Greenhouse has enhanced our capabilities by accessing the best talents, as well as streamlining the interview and appointment procedures, and ensuring that all these processes are carried out with high transparency, ensuring to a large extent that the job is given to the right person.

Pluspunten

I love the fact that Greenhouse provides our organization, especially the human resources department, with many possibilities to publish job advertisements and also receive resumes from those interested and filter them to reach the main candidates for the job. Greenhouse ensures that all these processes are carried out in complete transparency, so that a comprehensive file is designed for each candidate that includes his basic information as well as the comments of the superiors on the interview as well as the evaluation procedures. Through Greenhouse, we have a database that includes an archive of the best applicants for the vacancies we announced with the evaluations of the company's officials so that we can use it at any time when needed to appoint a new member to one of the vacancies. I also like the possibilities of linking with Linked Job so that we can publish employment advertisements and also obtain lists of the most suitable candidates for the advertised job vacancy and send invitations to them to apply or conduct interviews directly.

Minpunten

I love the fact that Greenhouse is easy to use and more flexible than other similar systems; all the procedures we implement to reach the best candidates are smooth, and the support teams at Greenhouse are always ready to answer any inquiries and provide the required support.

Eliraz

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

It's a clicker, but seems to be the best option around for medium sized companies

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2022

It is the Recruting team's main and almost only tool to manage their work, and the rest of the org uses it robustly for interview feedback, tracking and for submitting referrals.

Pluspunten

- When managed tightly, it can produce very good data to keep track of your recruiting efforts.
- It is almost a one-stop-shop for recruiters and coordinators.
- Some of the recent changes are in the right direction, especially the visualized pipeline (which still needs work but it's finally there), and custom reports.
- It is nice that all employees can submit referrals directly as well as by trackable links.
- Interviewers and hiring managers manage to submit their interview feedback relatively easily and reminders seem to work well in encouraging the, to do so.
- If this is the first ATS you've worked with it's great.
- From what I hear from other companies it doesn't sound like any other system is significantly better for mid-sized companies.

Minpunten

- It requires a very knowledgeable admin to be on top of things to be used correctly.
- We use a plethora of integrations (most of them are not out of the box) to get the most out of the system, mostly around notifications and reports.
- As a recruiter/ manager It is impossible to get a full picture of my assignments and tasks. You need a billion clicks to do every task, there's no one place to see ALL of your positions/candidates and manage them easily.
- The only way to keep track is by setting notifications that flood your inbox.
- Reports are ok but not nearly as intuitive as they should be, we now use an external system for that.
- Support is still terrible, they added some reps in the EU time zone but they are at a lower level than the ones in the US so most of the time it doesn't solve the time difference problem, I hardly ever get anything from the support that I don't already know, they mostly tire us with asking for endless links and screenshots until we give up on the problem.
- We have monthly meetings with our CSM which are fine for getting heads up on product releases and best practices but are never enough when we have a technical difficulty and there's no way to see anyone technical ever.

Caren
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very useful for attracting the best talent to the organization.

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2022

Greenhouse made the interview process easier. Greenhouse also helped us broadcast recruitment advertising across platforms, track and engage with those who expressed interest, and automatically filter CVs to find the top prospects. It also enabled us to store all records and mails, as well as interview procedures and specialist observations.

Pluspunten

Greenhouse is incredibly inventive and efficient, with simple access to applicant sites, email correspondence, CV, and interview feedback, all in one location on the cloud. Interviewing candidates is no longer a problem, and it keeps both parties engaged by sending timely emails that ensure no party misses interview time and notifying them if the appointment is rescheduled or canceled. We can use personalized contact for alerts, offer letters, and job descriptions. Greenhouse is simple to use, delivers great reporting, and is reasonably priced. Thanks to Greenhouse's clear user interface and smart functionality, recruiters can easily access all the resources they need to pick the top job candidates. Other fantastic features include sending comments and ratings to superiors through email. My favorite aspect of Greenhouse is its connection to LinkedIn, which allows me to source and address elite people in a formal way.

Minpunten

To get the most out of Greenhouse's characteristics, we need the coordinated efforts and participation of the work team, each according to their specialty, to make the procedures proceed as intended. In certain cases, I lose track of my notes after interviews because I don't submit my draft, thus I lose track of what I said to the candidate. I believe in increased automation.

Kelly

Happy Greenhouse User

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

Overall pleased with Greenhouse and think it's a solid ATS.

Pluspunten

I chose to use Greenhouse because it was the tool that made the most sense and aligned closest with the recruiting process I built for Calendly. Their scorecards and stages are similar visual and stage how we approach recruiting perfectly. They have been incredibly innovative recently with their new features and upgrades and I continue to be impressed by the product roadmap.

Minpunten

I think their reporting is not intuitive and feels clunky. I don't think they have a great visualization into pipeline for non recruiters. So if a hiring manager or executive wants to see how a specific role is progressing I don't think it's easy for them to do or see. There are also a lot of clicks to get somewhere or get back to something.

Lever

Redenen om voor Greenhouse te kiezen

Hire was not going to a scalable solution and didn't offer the feature set I found critical to successful hiring at Calendly.

Redenen om over te stappen op Greenhouse

The approach Greenhouse takes to recruiting process setup is more aligned to the recruiting process I had built for our company.
Marc

Overall satisfied, though A LOT of manual configuration required

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

Overall experience is positive so far - Apart from the time & effort taken to learn a new product the Talent Acquisition team is enjoying it so far, our Hiring Managers like it, and we've received no negative feedback from applicants.

That said, though there are too many parts that need to be changed manually, including many parts of the job templates, salary data assigned to jobs/templates, application questions, application confirmation emails, etc.. There needs to be more focus on put on allowing bulk-edits. It's an arduous, time-consuming task to make updates (to something as simple as a line we might want to add or remove from a job description on benefits we offer) and that time can be spend on more value-creating tasks.

Pluspunten

The amount of integrations Greenhouse with other software is great; The UI is intuitive; Ease of use for hiring managers and interviewers who access the system.

Minpunten

A tremendous amount of manual work is required during the implementation, and for ongoing updates to job templates. There was also a lack of live or customized training by Greenhouse during implementation - just videos and how-to's on their support page. So I would try my best to figure things out and spend a lot of time manually doing things; then a week or two later, we'd realize something was off or a setting needed to be redone and we'd have to manually re-do it -- Some more hands-on, customized, live help from the get-go and throughout implementation would have been helpful so that we didn't need to spend hours and hours on manual tasks.

Lever, SmartRecruiters en Workable

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Greenhouse

Overall, we were more excited about the features that Greenhouse offered. The quality of the demos we received, cost, and other aspects factored into the decision as well of course.
Nick

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I've used Greenhouse for 3 years and I am my company's GH admin.

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017

Pluspunten

Greenhouse is great. It's very customizable to your recruiting operation while providing clear guidance on how to best organize your operation. This improves your candidate/interviewer experience while maximizing your data/analytics and workflows. Their customer service team is top notch. They're friendly and helpful and always solution oriented. There's so much I personally like that I'll just have to list a few (in no particular order):

- Offer Workflows (with approvals)
- Job Setup
- Customizable Options (Offer details, Job details, Tags, Candidate details)
- Greenhouse Analytics (Okay I lied, this is my favorite)
- Employee Dashboard
- Referral Process (Posting to social media, tracking, organizing referrals as a referrer)

Minpunten

There isn't a lot not to like. Greenhouse is growing fast and their software is evident of that at times. There are some legacy situations that they've chosen not to prioritize (like bulk updating approvals on jobs) with their engineering time, but though the solution today is time consuming, they're obviously making progress to minimize the pains. When you use Greenhouse, you're using a tool that does more than track candidates, it helps you interview better and it helps your team become more confident in their hiring decisions. So, of course that opens the door for growing pains as they scale and learn what their customers need.

On a more technical side. The way they've designed their API doesn't always make the most sense. They provide some resources to understand it better but until you're neck deep into when candidate_ID and application_ID are used and what historical information is connected to each, it's a bit like learning a new language.

Brian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Pretty Close To A Silver Bullet!

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2016

We use Greenhouse as the platform for all recruiting functions globally. Prior to implementing Greenhouse, we had a lot of manual processes in place and the recruiting function as a whole was decentralized. There was no central repository for all recruiting-related information. With Greenhouse, we were able to align the team globally, centralize all functions, automate processes, and create a better hiring experience for managers.

Pluspunten

Reporting - In my role, I need to be able to diagnose where the breakdowns are in recruiting, and the system’s many canned reports help me do that. While Greenhouse doesn’t have the ability to let you build custom reports, there are enough reports available that I don’t have to do that. It’s also been very useful for me to get weekly recruitment reports from the system so I can see activity from a high level. All this lets me keep my finger on the pulse of hiring, and report effectively to the business where we are with progress to plan, while at the same time advising on trends I’m seeing and actions we may want to take.

Interview Kits/Scorecards - Another great feature of the system. Getting everyone on the same sheet of music has been invaluable. Once all scorecards are input then the manager can see all of the feedback and make a decision. As I’ve mentioned, centralization is important to us and having all the feedback in one place makes it easy on recruiter and manager alike. And the interview kits are a great way to set everyone up for success because they can be customized so that the whole interview panel takes the same approach, or each interviewer can be tasked with a specific question set. And it’s all so intuitive and easy to use. Several of our senior executives have set the standard for user engagement with Greenhouse!

User experience - This was one very key area for us. We believe that recruiters are partners to managers, and for them to want to engage on that level, we needed a system that was user-friendly. And Greenhouse is definitely user-friendly. We have a high level of engagement here which has helped to further our goal of creating a culture of recruitment here.

Minpunten

Reporting Customization - Although there are many canned reports that cover a variety of areas, I still have to export multiple reports in order to build a report which tells the story I’m trying to tell.

User Access Customization - I understand this is something on their product roadmap. It would be great for them to get more granular in terms of access-level functionality.

Sasha

Highly Intuitive ATS with strong automation

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2019

Greenhouse has provided excellent improvement of our recruitment process such as candidates scheduling which in turn has reduced the time spent on administrative tasks. We have also had a high level of engagement across our Hiring Managers and Interviewers due to the intuitive nature of the software and excellent UX. We were able to roll out the system with very little training as the system is so easy to use.

Pluspunten

I most like the highly customisable workflows and templates that can be used as well as the level of automation that can be embedded has significantly reduced our manual administration and management of the recruit to keep the recruitment process on track. Friendly reminders keep you on track with your schedule and also drives productivity across the team .

Minpunten

Initially it took me a while to get used to the "Self-Service" model of support (given I had not used the system before however the video instructions and tutorials have been very useful and easy to digest.

BambooHR

Redenen om voor Greenhouse te kiezen

To improve our recruitment process and ability to source and assess candidates

BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op Greenhouse

Greenhouse was customisable and intuitive and the support we received throughout our assessment process was excellent.
Sarah
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Greenhouse is so fresh

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2016

I did a fair amount of investigating ATS systems, and Greenhouse ultimately won my business and has kept it for a several reasons.

1. Customer Service. Their sales team understood the difference between availability, persistence and harassment. Their implementation specialists are patient, articulate, empathetic, easily accessible and even open to product improvement suggestions. Support tickets are handled quickly and when the matter is a more complex tool-wide programming solve, they still communicate the outcome to you---even months later!!

2. UI and UX. It's sexy, intuitive, and easy to use. Trying to get timely candidate feedback from super busy creative people, many of whom are naturally disorganized, has meant the simplicity of Greenhouse has been a godsend. They even like using it because its pretty. Anything to made the horse led to water drink, ya know?

3.Customization. I love that I can change make both minor tweaks and major adjustments to scorecards, job posts, work flow and hiring teams with zero headache. We can also put our unique brand voice on everything our internal team and candidates see, so nothing about it feels robotic.

4. Candidate Experience. It's fast, simple, and clear on the receiving end, which is the most important part. Feedback from our candidates, even from rejected candidates, has been glowing since we started using Greenhouse---a vast improvement over our previous MO.

5. Ease of Communications. Communicating to and about candidates is simple and fluid, AND can all activity around a candidate is logged, so you check and double check last communications---key when you have a large pool and fast moving process. It's also web based, so use it from your phone, home computer or anywhere that's not your desk.

The only drawback is that the flexibility in the rest of the tool is not represented in the reporting. The reports can be a little difficult to decipher and there are some sets of data not offered that would be quite useful, though not critical. On the whole, the reporting features are more than adequate, but relative to the awesomeness of the tool and service otherwise, it would step up a bit.

Pluspunten

Customer Service, UI/UX, Customization, Candidate Experience, Ease of Communications.

Minpunten

Analytics, Price (if you're a small business)

Chakkrit
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Greenhouse Recruitment, a powerful recruiting tool with minor limitations

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021

The problem that Greenhouse is solving for us is by serving as a recruitment platform. All candidates will flow into this system in which the recruiter will screen, move the candidates between stage to be able to track in what stage the candidate is in now, and after the candidate is hired, through integration, the candidate data will be sent to other HRIS systems that the company used. Since we never used other recruitment systems before, we can't say that Greenhouse is the best of its kind.

Pluspunten

Greenhouse Recruitment is a simple tool that new recruiters can quickly learn how to use within a couple of days. Greenhouse also provides system-related articles on Greenhouse Community that can be easily pulled up when search on the Google search engine as well. Moreover, Greenhouse creates their knowledge-based article in a way that both informs the access requirements to perform a certain task and the article itself is easy to understand. Greenhouse also can be integrated with other HRIS systems such as Workday as well.

Minpunten

From an end-user perspective, I think that Greenhouse is flawless. However, from an admin perspective, Greenhouse has many flaws. For example, in order to merge candidates, Greenhouse requires the user to have the same access on both jobs that both candidates are in. As a result, our admin team needs to be the one merging the candidates for the recruiter as offer access cannot be given to recruiters for jobs that they are not responsible for just to merge. Moreover, as an admin, it will take some time to learn about the system, and most importantly, the system is limited to customization.

Jeraline
  • Sector: Computerhardware

It's alright

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2022

Overall, it's been decent. Aside from the cons and the not-so-great reporting side, it's been ok. Getting in touch with customer service over chat is pretty quick (I've never had to wait very long), but speaking to someone in customer success hasn't been the greatest. In the past I've had to schedule 1-2 weeks in advance to speak with someone. Perhaps the team is just really small but that's a long time to wait.

Pluspunten

Once you learn how Greenhouse works, it's pretty easy to add candidates, run them through your process and schedule interviews. There's definitely a learning curve one has to overcome if they're a first time user (example: setting up new roles is a little backwards), but with enough repetitions, you'll get it.

Minpunten

I've been using Greenhouse since 2017 and there are still a couple of things that, back then I was tole Greenhouse was working on, but is still an issue.

1. Recruiting is not notified when an interviewer from our company declines an interview. There is no way to see that unless you bring up the calendar and click on the event to see if someone has or has not responded to the calendar invite.
2. Some of our interview invitation emails land in spam. It's actually more of a problem now more than ever.
3. Every so often the calendar in Greenhouse blinks when we're scrolling through days of the week when we're scheduling interviews. When this happens, we have to exit out of the scheduling function and start over again.

Geverifieerde reviewer

Comprehensive Solution, Broad Integration Partners

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017

Pluspunten

No glaring holes in the tools a small-to-medium sized organization needs to track, manage, evaluate, and hire candidates.

Lots of push-button integration partners to drive downstream workflows, such as Background Screening, and HRIS export.

Minpunten

Heavy configureability means heavy variation between customer setups. This is true in nearly every software solution, not just Greenhouse.

It would be great to see Greenhouse take more of a lead in providing good examples of objective candidate evaluations. Scorecards that coach interviewers on how to objectively evaluate certain attributes, etc...there's plenty of research out there on preventing bias in interviews, and how evaluate candidates more objectively. We'd welcome Greenhouse to take away some of the 'configurability' in favor of stronger leadership on evaluating technical and non-technical qualities objectively and without bias during interview.

BambooHR, an HR Information System, does a great job of leading their customers by designing functionality that support best practices in performance review, performance management, and goal setting. They simply don't allow their customers to configure their way out of doing good reviews. They explain the research behind employee engagement, good reviews, and stick to their guns. This is good industry leadership, Greenhouse could learn from that.

"Choose your own path" isn't always the best.

Hannah
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Changed our Recruiting Process!

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

Overall a game-changer! Keeps all of the candidate information in one place.

Pluspunten

Great product! Very intuitive and user-friendly. The implementation team was excellent with helping us set up the product in a way that would be most useful to us. The ease of use is incredible- makes my job easier!

Minpunten

Some issues with the Zoom integration when first rolled out and the customer service team dropped the ball on this one. Seems to be better now.

Lever en Jobvite

TriNet Hire

Redenen om over te stappen op Greenhouse

Best product for the price
Julia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Gets better with every new release

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2015

Pluspunten

- Ease of use & great support documentation you can point individual users to so the recruiting team is not inundated with one-off questions from users.
- Access to customer support through the chat feature
- Ability to make feature requests
- The product is constantly evolving and growing with our needs as a fast growing organization
- Many levels of specificity when setting up alerts you want to receive - our previous ATS alert emails were either all or nothing but with Greenhouse you can select exactly what you want such as alerts when candidates move to different stages, or alerts for specific interview rounds which is very helpful.

Minpunten

- Restrictions on customizations: For instance, I'd like to create an additional "sourcing strategy" but am not able to so many candidate sources end up under the "other" bucket which leads to poor reporting on source of hire and ROI tracking for some recruiting initiatives.
- Workflows can get real messy real fast if you have a larger recruiting team
- Reporting is just alright - not as robust as I'd expect which means managers end up doing quite a bit of manual work to build a story to tell to execs. Be ready to export reports to excel and expect to spend time manipulating data.

Jessica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best ATS on the market

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018

Great experience -I've recommended it to at least 3-4 other tech companies and have completed user research studies and given product feedback to help enhance the product experience. Greenhouse really listens to their customers' wants and needs and tries their best to build it into the product roadmap for you, and most times they do.

Pluspunten

I've been a greenhouse user across 2 different tech/startup companies and it is the ONLY ATS that I would trust to handle and manage all of our candidate processes. The UI/UX is seamless and easy to use, and the reporting/metrics are very user-friendly for pulling. Greenhouse is the modern recruiter's best tool to keep things organized and flowing nicely, ensuring that no candidate slips through the cracks and by providing visibility to hiring managers and teams.

Minpunten

Greenhouse is a pricey software, so be aware that it is an investment, but one that will help streamline any recruiting process. Greenhouse is constantly updating/changing the interface (usually to improve the experience), so don't be surprised if you log in one day and all the sudden can't find something where it used to be. But their customer service is really good if you do happen to run into any questions/concerns.